15 years helping Irish businesses

About Scalefusion

Centralizes the control & management of Android, iOS, macOS, Windows & Linux devices by locking them into Kiosk Lockdown Mode.

Learn more about Scalefusion

Pros:

Cons:

Unfortunately it's not possible to publish shortcuts to specific websites without whitelisting them and in turn block access to any websites not specifically whitelisted.

Scalefusion ratings

4.7
4.9
4.6
4.8

9.2/10

Scalefusion has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 114 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Scalefusion before?

Stefanie
Stefanie
Operations Manager in UK
Food & Beverages

Great service, using it as device manager for more than a year and the Mobilock guys always help out

Comments: Mobilock is crucial for our daily operations. We track our devices with our partners daily several times, mobilock dashboard is one of the tabs that I have all day open. We get LIVE information about what our partners are doing on the tablet as well as technical info that we need for any changes.

Pros:

1. Customer service and the Mobilock team prompt cooperation. Guys from Mobilock not only resolve all my questions immediately after asking, but also go the extra mile to develop new features for us, upload things from their side for us within a specific time frame when we are in a rush and need to resolve something immediately. Yukti is handling their CS in the best manner and Amit is always helping out with any extension of the collaboration. 2. Eva notifications - notifies you LIVE within the dashboard about devices becoming inactive/active/locked/unlocked, which is the coolest feature 3. You can track LIVE if the device is on 3G/WiFi, what is going on on the device, location of device, what version of your apps are they on, all LIVE, without a delay, which is crucial for our business, since we work in fast-paced environment 4. I wont write in here every feature that I find massively valuable, but over all we are using Mobilock for nearly 120 partners right now and we are more than satisfied

Cons:

I would really appreciate from Mobilock in the future to expand their "selected devices" to as many as possible so we could do silent updates on our devices as well.

STUART
STUART
Director in Australia

Mobilock has been pleasing from a technical point of view. Support is not always at hand.

Comments: Security and an array of information about our assets to help us manage them better.

Pros:

Mobilock allows us to control the use of tablets in our fleet of vehicles. It secures the tablet against non intended use, stops users installing unwanted apps on the tablet, using the tablet for their own purposes including as a hotspot. There are alerts that inform us if anyone has attempted to breach the tablet security and provides us with a picture of the perpetrator. It also advises us if the SIM has been removed and replaced. Thus preventing the user from putting the SIM in their own device to use our bandwidth for their own purpose. We can also see where the tablet is and compare that to our vehicle GPS tracking software. Many useful features for keeping an eye on whats happening with our tablets.

Cons:

As we add further tablet numbers to our fleet we have to use a new licence number. This has the potential to get very fragmented for control purposes as we have tablets being replaced weekly due to damage and having to find which licence key we can use on the new tablet can be time consuming.

Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Strong Device Management Capabilities

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

All the features offered are extensive across operating systems and devices. The solution itself isn’t too complicated. The dashboard UI is nice. To top it all, the tech support is as good as it can get.

Cons:

It’s a UEM solution but doesn’t yet offer IoT device management.

Ken
Owner in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

Customer Service is not helping remove the app from our phones

Comments: Horrible! Use another MDM software. I have been asking them to extend my licenses another day so I can cancel, but they are saying they can't. The MDM software is keeping me from wiping the app from our phones (as designed) and the support chat is telling me to contact the reseller. I did that and he says he's waiting on Scalefusion. Meanwhile, my phones won't work because I can't download the newest version of our company app.

Pros:

It was easy to set-up and install on all of our mobile devices

Cons:

Unable to update to new proprietary software from our home office. Unable to locate lost devices using GPS.

Ross
Ross
Technical Director in Australia

As a Android Lockdown Koisk it's a great product

Comments: Mobilock makes an Android your own device. You can now have your own device in the field with all the remote features available, but only running your App.

Pros:

This saves you from having to ensure only your Apps run on remote devices. MobiLock does a very good job of this with lots of other features as well.

Cons:

The software has quite a few updates and their licencing model is sometimes difficult to understand. However, there support guys can 'bulk together' your licences are your use them, which is great!

Stanislas
Stanislas
Administrateur du SIGB in France

A great product with a very easy-to-use API and a very reactive support team

Comments: I use it for sending messages to my devices, buzzing them and geolocating them.

Pros:

The API, which is easy to use, well-documented and can be tested from the dashboard (backoffice) ; and the support which replies my answers within minutes

Cons:

Nothing so far. Or maybe the limitation in the number of requests that can be sent per minute ; as for today, I don't appear to have reached the number of requests that can be sent per day . Also, I didn't find yet where I can see my daily use of the API

Rob
Rob
VP in US

Excellent control software solution

Comments: controlling staff who wish to make their healthcare phone a music player/change wifi/take inappropriate pictures etc

Pros:

We work in healthcare and provide phones in very challenging environments. the software is excellent at controlling what the staff can and cannot do. outstanding customer support

Cons:

license structure is a bit messy, workable but messy sometimes. the overall aspect is cost effective, but the discounts in multi-site environments aren't always the best to work through.

Mobilock Pro can be explained in 3 words. Professional, easy and secure.

Comments: Less stolen/lost devices, less costs on mobile network providers, easy to handle devices,

Pros:

As a logistics company we need secure and easy to handle devices for our drivers. It´s been delivered exactly like this by Mobilock Pro. Beside of that I always enjoy the perfect support. Answers within a few minutes are usual.

Cons:

For the moment Mobilock is not yet available on IOS, but as I know this will change in a few days.

Simon
Simon
Chairman in UK

I have tried other MDM software and this beats the lot of them.

Pros:

Ease of use - no need to read a manual. I also love the online chat support which is always instant and incredibly helpful if you need something a bit more obscure. Can't praise these guys enough.

Cons:

It only works on Android currently. The pricing is a bit complicated - you have to buy in batches to get lower prices rather than get a single rate, however the licenses don't start until you use them.

Thomas
Thomas
WMS Manager in US
Defense & Space, 501–1,000 Employees

Brilliant customer service! This product saves my company time and money!

Pros:

Does everything you need to control devices for your company and limit time wasting activity. I highly recommend this product to anyone else that has tablets or cell phones for business use.

Richard
Grandfather in US
E-Learning, Self Employed

Scalefusion solution useful for Family applications as well as Enterprise

Comments: Even though the primary focus of Scalefusion solutions are in Enterprise applications, I have completed a trial and am now taking advantage of its many features supporting Family protection for smartphones and tablets. The ability to control apps and monitor activity is feature-rich with reliable performance. And their support in both setup and ongoing usage is excellent, providing both chat and video conferencing. During my trial, support from Scalefusion's [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was superb. He was very knowledgeable about the product, quick to understand my questions and concerns, consistently cordial, and patient. I recommend the Scalefusion solution both as a product and a company that is committed to top of the line customer support.

Pros:

Total control by the administrator (i.e., parent), as well as monitoring of usage (by family members)

Cons:

The setup is best accomplished with the help of Scalefusions' excellent support staff. Since the orientation of the product is as an MDM Enterprise solution, the likely assumption is that the administrator will be technically savvy. In a Family application, this is less likrey to be the case.

Scott
clinical manager of IT services in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

A great way to keep track of your enterprise devices

Comments: a secure platform for our patients to use to fill out information and doesn't break the bank.

Pros:

The ease of upgrading our proprietary software, tracking devices, the security of the devices, the web based dashboard.

Cons:

The variability of installation. I've installed everything exactly the same yet some devices update automatically where others require some sort of intervention. That gets kind of annoying when we are updating devices used in 4 different locations.

Anda
Software Technician in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Review of Scalefusion

Comments: I am able to manage my devices and the applications that run in them. This is all made easy by Scalefusion. This has improved our productivity really positively.

Pros:

The software is easy to use. The team at Scalefusion is very much open to customization suggestions from customers which is a big plus. And their support is also very good always available when assistance is needed.

Cons:

The billing if there could be more open choices or flexibility in it. Rather than that the app has not much to dislike.

James
Transportation Clerk in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

One of the best customer service experiences I've ever had! These guys are on top of their game.

Comments: The ability to lock-down our tablets that the drivers use so they are limited to specific apps and functions. Also, being able to perform remote admin of many of the tablets features, apps, and settings is a huge plus for us since the tablets are always out on the road with our truck drivers.

Pros:

I like the ease of setup, implementation, and administration. MobiLock Pro is an excellent product, and works perfectly for our trucking company. It does exactly what the developers say it will do, and if I have questions or need assistance, the tech support is superb. I particularly like the ability to manage our tablets while the drivers are out on the road - the ability to change settings, publish apps remotely, assign the tablets to a predefined group, the ease of setup and roll-out, all are outstanding. We have no regrets in selecting MobiPro for our tablet kiosk needs.

Patrik
Product associate in UK

Everything works perfectly never let us down.

Pros:

Best thing is you can customise each one of the or create groups and mange all in one group. It's really useful specially if you have a few hundred devices.

Cons:

Sometimes it doesn't update automatically so we have to delete and reinstall or even reset the device.

Dennis
Developer Engineer in Sweden

We will use this application in a study were bus drivers are given a tablet.

Pros:

It is easy to use, all the functionality I need is there. It is possible to lock the screen, you can use keep screen on and it is possible to follow the tablet on maps.

Cons:

The worst part had nothing to do with the software. It was difficult to purchase the license if you didn't want to use a credit card. But that was mostly our purchase departments fault.

Hardeep
Software Developer in India
Insurance, 51–200 Employees

It's been very professional working with the Mobilock team. So far everything worked out really well

Pros:

->Features and functionality such as Remote Cast and ability to control the device from dashboard. ->Support Staff- everytime a problem arises the support team was very professional and responded very quickly. I think it is the one of the best Support Team in the software business.

Cons:

-> There is no report of the device i.e device off time, activities on device, 24 hr report card in excel or any other format. ->In the Documentation, there is no mention of issues that occurs if we go by the documentation and do exactly how it is written and still come across some issue. In that case we have to contact the support staff.

Chathuranga
CEO in Sri Lanka
Used the Software for: Not provided

Excellent customer service and very good MDM system. I am highly recommending this to global market.

Comments: This product supports for minimum android and iOS versions that most of the companies get more benefits.

Pros:

MobiLock has a many features that support SMEs, larger taxi companies with the controlling power of their devices. So, this will save time and money. Excellent JOB. Well done!

Cons:

No Doubt so far. Excellent. Super customer service. Will update overall feedback with my future experience about MobiLock and further improvements if required.

Rui
Managing Director ( Owner of Company) in South Africa
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Gaurav Patil gives me excellent service via Skype, always willing to help me with any queries.

Pros:

The fact that staff don't have access to all sorts of app. Also that Im able to monitor the units in the back office.

Cons:

Not able to have a app that would allow photos to be taken and kept in the cloud, so that we could send it as a link.

Marc
Vice President, IT & Cloud Services in US

Amazing customer service and overall quality

Comments: Ability to manage Android devices used by our customers to deploy controlled software updates, send notifications, etc.

Pros:

The interface is clean and relatively straightforward. Getting it deployed is relatively simple. Managing enterprise app deployment is very helpful. Customer support is very receptive to new features, and very fast to respond.

Cons:

There are still some missing convenience features that make a few operations harder than they should be, but most are minor. Also, the software is constantly improving, so I expect these will appear in future updates.

Stanislav
Stanislav
DevOps in Peru

Amazing product, your support is also very good. I look forward to the version with remote control i

Comments: It is easy to use, friendly, intuitive. Has the option of massive configuration of devices, constant massive update and immediately. The most important thing is that they treat you very well!

Pros:

Cons:

It would be interesting to enable the remote control version in real time for all devices, yet I look forward to the initial version only for Samsung

Shawn
Shawn
Director of IT in US

More than I could ask for!

Pros:

I'm getting far more control and capability than I expected with this app, and at a far greater price than I was paying before just for locational data. Screen sharing, app control and installation, web activity, user lockdown, security features, its all there and for a flat yearly fee! I'm highly impressed with this app and I will be recommending it to anyone, large or small user, who needs a solution for just one of these tasks.

Anthony
President in US

excellent product

Pros:

This product, MobiLock is very easy to use once it is set up. I also like the online chat feature when help is needed.

Cons:

There are many features that are listed on the dashboard and I feel that there are too many to weed through to find what I am looking for.

Anthony
COO in US

Really great software!

Pros:

Simple to use software makes setup easy! I looked at a lot of different companies and they all had an important feature or two missing. Mobilock had everything at a fair price. Also the support from the second I visited the page has been great!

Cons:

I cant see a problem with it. If i was going to make a suggestion it would to have some pre loaded backgrounds for the home and lock screen.

Touseef
Network & System Administrator in Pakistan

Mobilock Pro is overall good MDM. The support department is friendly and very helpful.

Pros:

Easy to use. Gives Good control of devices. Location and geofencing feature is good. Timely online support.

Cons:

Upload apk size is very limited. The dashboard could be more user-friendly. there should be an option of multiple selections in bulk enrollment feature to edit or delete entries in bulk. There should be sorting or search by device name option in bulk enrollment option.