Hibob HRIS Software Reviews

by Hibob HRIS Software

Filter by:

• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.8 /5

About Hibob HRIS Software

bob is a people management platform that helps forward-thinking businesses bring out the best in their employees.

Learn more about Hibob HRIS Software

Showing 25 reviews of 44

Kate J.
People & Office Manager
  • Reviewed on 10/5/2018

"Easy to use. Comprehensive. Great support. Feedback is acted on. Know you are valued as a client."

Pros: Being able to feedback and see your feedback quickly acted on influencing the growth of the product. You feel valued and part of the journey. I am a 1 person HR/office team helping out a small finance team for a company of 50 and this software has saved me hours of time and stress. I am not even using it to its full potential yet due to finite time. It has also helped give power to employees where as an example they can see their annual leave so I don't have to keep spreadsheets and constantly update individuals. It is just their. Managers can see their teams, Org charts are great. adding photos so people can see who's who in a growing team and that is just the very tip of the iceberg that is bob. Fantastic.

Cons: The performance review section. I know when bob developed it they developed a product I was super excited about and holding out for. They, as any business would do, sought feedback and ended up releasing a much lighter touch performance review section based on the feedback. As a result I am going to use another platform which is more suited to my companies needs. However I am sure it will be a very suitable process for many companies, as their own research shows.

• Reviewed on 10/5/2018
Marina K.
HR Admin
  • Reviewed on 25/6/2017

"Great level of services first of all and beautiful easy to use product!"

Comments: I really enjoyed using this product. My employees were quite engaged in using this and it has truly improved company culture.

Pros: You can easily customize the product to your needs, really easy to on board and to use and most important to me my employees really use that, great design web and mobile.

Cons: very young company , needs to see what happens in time. they dont have many global companies and US services isnt ready yet.

by Hibob on 26/6/2017

Thank you so much for your great review of HiBob. We look forward to growing and are glad our product could benefit your company culture! Please continue to keep in contact if there is anything we can do to help.

• Reviewed on 25/6/2017
HR Operations specialist
  • Reviewed on 26/6/2018

"Bob is a really great, user friendly platform. It is very intuitive."

Pros: I believe that the greatest thing is how easy it is to use this platform. All sections are well organised and even when you think you don't know where to find something there is a great support team which will immediately help you find everything you need. The best section which really helps with my work is "Workflows". I love it!

Cons: Even though reports section gives you many reports to choose from, sometimes I still find myself in need of some more reports, like turn-over and etc. It would be great if in documents section there would be a possibility to download a reports as well.

Bethan J.
Finance Associate
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/7/2018

"Overall good and easy to use."

Pros: Time Off - its great that you can add holiday types, the visibility is really useful and great integration with Slack

Cons: The filing of documents is difficult, and doesn't link to individual profiles
Making custom surveys would be really useful too
When we signed up for the software we intended to manage staff benefits through the platform, this has since become unavailable which is a major downside.

• Reviewed on 2/7/2018
Surbhi G.
Group HR Manager
  • Reviewed on 31/7/2017

"Excellent Product and Service!"

Comments: Fits in my HR needs for our growing business.

Pros: Fabulous Team! Tech team makes every effort to accommodate my fancy requests. The product itself works like an HR Assistant to me. Love it!

Cons: Haven't come across something until now. Maybe will never!
I think the product is more suitable for growing businesses of size 150 employees and above.

• Reviewed on 31/7/2017
Lottie M.
  • Reviewed on 5/10/2016

"Hibob review"

Comments: I have had a fantastic experience with bob so far. It allows me to keep everything in one place so I am not using multiple Excel sheets and staff information can be kept up to date very easily. I can also create reports at the touch of a button and export everything without trouble. Hibob's user interface is extremely slick and good to look at. I can even group staff together according to their hobbies and tastes - fantastic!

by Hibob on 5/10/2016

Thanks for the feedback, Lottie. Glad you find creating reports so easy. We know that's important to most of our clients.

• Reviewed on 5/10/2016
Georgia P.
Media Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2019

"My experience"

Comments: Much better than the old system, generally really happy with it.

Pros: Relatively easy to use, clear layout, good support team

Cons: Lack of options for shift patterns, still have a few problems occuring

• Reviewed on 14/11/2019
Ryan G.
Implementation Manager
  • Reviewed on 27/6/2018

"Bob is a great HR platform for the average staff member at a business. Could not be easier!"

Comments: Streamlining the HR process for staff at a business saves time and money. Centralizing these functions in a stable platform like Bob will allow you to focus more on your staff and business relationships, provide benefits to staff, and manage your company time off. This is a great product for a small business looking to manage their human resources in a simple and cost efficient way.

Pros: HR platforms are typically robust and house many different features for managing your employment and benefits at a company. Bob is the perfect match between a platform that has a high level of functionality - but remains easy to use. For HR Staff using the system to manage a business; it contains stable features to manage time off, holidays, employee on-boarding, document provision, and company benefits. For the average staff member at a business, it is simple to use and has an intuitive interface. Taking time off is easy! Bob is a new platform that is growing quickly. Although it may be simpler than some other HR platforms as a result, it's ability to easily solve a large amount of HR tasks in one platform is well worth the investment.

Cons: Being a new piece of software, some of the complexity found in managing company benefits, for instance, is limited in features at this time. This is only the result of having launched in the past couple of years; but the success so far is allowing them to continue development for improving the product.

• Reviewed on 27/6/2018
Husan G.
Research, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/10/2018

"Amazing Product + Customer Service"

Comments: Very good, customer service is excellent. Really like all the features that bob offers. Compared to other HR platforms I have come across, bob has to be my fave!

Pros: - User-Friendly
- Cool features
- Reports are very easy to create

Cons: N/A, so far all good! BUT it would be good to have a feature where you can book a block of holidays in the calendars, so if an office is closed for Christmas, would be helpful to be able to block the whole week for all employees rather than doing it day by day.

• Reviewed on 9/10/2018
Beck H.
Operations Manager
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/6/2018

"Great. Efficient. Ease of use."

Comments: Able to track all annual leave and data on my employees

Pros: This software is efficient, effective and an all round great tool to have on board your team. would recommend to all clients.

Cons: To be honest. I haven't had any issues. may it would be good if we could have different companies/groups on one platform

• Reviewed on 29/6/2018
Pat C.
People Operations & Talent Manager
  • Reviewed on 25/9/2018

"Very happy we made the move to Bob"

Pros: Bob has a great interface, is easy to use, covers all of the 'needed' HRIS functionality and allows enough customisation to be very suitable for most small businesses like us. Employee profiles and insights is incredibly helpful and should be the benchmark for other platforms.

Cons: Some features are still being built out - engagement surveys are very basic in functionality and doesn't allow for self-service customisation yet so we haven't been able to make the move to use these yet over our existing provider. The company doc storage component has a poor user interface/design but we don't use that much.

• Reviewed on 25/9/2018
Sally-ann S.
Senior HR Manager
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/5/2018

"Intuitive, time saving and effortlessly engaging for everyone who uses it."

Pros: They are constantly listening to their customers and adding functionalities to Hibob. The rate of innovation to their product is something that I have never experienced before in the HR world. Normally you buy the software and once a year an element of it is updated. With Hibob they very regularly update and improve the system, constantly working on an even better experience for the user and admins. Compared to Hibob our pricey payroll system (from a global market leader) feels like a system from the dark ages! We use HIbob for our 'Pulse' questions to check in with how the company is feeling, we use it for our appriasal process, the reporting is great, booking holidays on it and reporting on holiday is very simple. Love the dashboard for quick answers that in the HR Team we so regularly get asked. The workflows for new joiners and leavers have saved so much team time! We are complete Hibob lovers! The 'Club View' is a great quick way at looking at salaries, who drinks red wine and everything in between!

Cons: Ummmmmm.....I really can't think of anything...it really is a revolutionary and essential piece of HR kit!

• Reviewed on 17/5/2018
Charlotte A.
  • Reviewed on 13/7/2017

"Easy to use, good looking and fits with our agency vibe."

Pros: I like how easy BOB is to use, how easy it is to contact someone at BOB if I have any troubles with the system. The look and feel works so well for our type of work place and BOB have helped us roll out the platform so effortlessly. I'm always finding out new things on BOB and I find the weekly emails from the BOB team explaining whenever something has been added helps us to discover more.

Cons: As a new piece of software there are some things that haven't yet been built. Although saying this the BOB team are always on hand if we want anything specifically added to fit our companies needs. We had slight trouble in the beginning with the calendar view and it not working in the way we have previously been used too. We spoke with the BOB software developers and they were able to help us fix this by creating a brand new calendar view which fitted with our needs.

• Reviewed on 13/7/2017
Ian M.
CHRO

"HiBob"

Comments: HiBob is our go to solution for all our HRIS needs

Pros: Simple and intuitive to use with all the necessary fields

Cons: Add work scheduling tool so that we can create links between absence management and workforce planning

Estelle S.
Head of Talent
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/7/2017

"Makes us look slick"

Comments: Better reporting, more robust processes and easier comms around People issues

Pros: We have a small People team and Bob has picked up all the admin which. in itself, is amazing. It's given us robust onboarding processes, better reporting than we've ever had and we haven't had to train anyone how to use it.

Cons: Some standard letter templates would be AMAZING - one click for employee details on a blank letterhead would make my life easier.
Looking forward to more review/appraisal functionality - I know it's coming and I know we will use it.

• Reviewed on 17/7/2017
Anna R.
Head of People
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2018

"Overall I love Bob"

Pros: I think that Bob is, value for money, and has new product features out all the time which is great. Overall it's a brilliant system and I know that as a company we push it to its limits

Cons: Sometimes things are not that logical in how it works, for example, people are able to go into negative holiday balance.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2018
Peter S.
Head of Finance & Analytics
  • Reviewed on 13/9/2018

"Great system for storing employee data"

Pros: System allows you to get set up quickly, and share information, documents, etc. with your team. There's tracking for time off (e.g. sick, holiday, custom). For everything you can't figure out yourself, there's a great and quickly responding support team.

Cons: The benefits section is mainly focused on UK businesses.

• Reviewed on 13/9/2018
Veronica A.
People Operations Associate
  • Reviewed on 26/6/2018

"Importing our data was an incredibly painful process. Now that that's done, the platform works OK."

Pros: The org chart, though it's not as customisable as we would like (mainly when you need to export parts of it)

Cons: That there are so many unnecessary fields that you can not delete and are irrelevant to our organisation.

Karli B.
Vendor ops manager
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

"Not too bad"

Comments: I like it so far but I’m sure I’ll like it much better when I’m more used to it.

Pros: It’s a one stop shop for all your HR needs which is very nice and super convenient for our company.

Cons: It’s a little hard to find certain information if you’re not used to using the platform or if you don’t use it often.

Vilius Č.
Head of Organizational Development
  • Reviewed on 5/11/2019

"Great all-around people management software"

Pros: bob team is extremely agile and receptive to feedback. New features are pushed frequently and we feel heard when talking to the client service.

Cons: Most definitely the application's speed. It's sluggish, and the login takes forever.

Martyna J.
People Experience Specialist
Medical Practice, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2019

"Review of HiBob"

Comments: Bob has become our main HR system and allows us to track all the absences and employee information. We also use it as a base for the monthly payroll and use various reports. Bob provides a good onboarding experience for the new starters and allows employees to bond over some additional, fun information such as hobbies, food preferences, superpowers etc.

Pros: Very easy to use, helpful and quick customer support and account management, user-friendly layout.

Cons: Sometimes there can be limited functionality - examples include not being able to amend the automatic responses (onboarding) or adjusting holidays for part-timers.

• Reviewed on 18/11/2019
Office Manager, HR Advisor & EA to CEO and Founders
Internet, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/7/2018

"the live chat team are amazing! so helpful and happy to work out a solution to any awkward query"

Comments: having all personnel info for our global team in one easy to use place

Pros: How flexible it is, so many things are adaptable in the platform. Which is so useful for a company that have a high combination of full time, part time, perm, and contract staff.

Cons: how fiddly it is get something set up. But I totally understand why this is important to allow the wide flex the platform has.

• Reviewed on 11/7/2018
Diana S.
HR Director
  • Reviewed on 5/11/2019

"A good and practical HR solution"

Comments: I am very pleased with the software, it was the best balance I could find as a HRMS tool, as I was looking for an end to end HR solution suitabble for a medium sized business!

Pros: It`s dynamic, it`s catchy (beautiful UI) and the product is constantly improving!

Cons: the functionalities that represent learning and development, training area, talent management and succession planning are currently missing

Ruby T.

- Great customer support
- Reporting functionality
- Shoutout feature
- Slack integration

Cons: It would be great if individual performance reviews could be downloaded with all peer review and manager feedback together, but this is something really minor.

Charlotte B.
Office manager
  • Reviewed on 26/6/2018

"Their customer service is on point at all time and never had a problem they couldn't solve."

Comments: I have an overlook on our employees, their data and easy to find info quickly. I would recommend this product.

Pros: Their customer service, great team, good new features etc They follow up on problems that occured to see that it's resolved and they have gone way on beyond to find solutions for our needs.

Cons: It's sometimes a bit over complicated to find things and the people list is lagging, The price might not justify how we use it but that doesnt mean other companies use it fully to its capacity.