About Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM empowers organizations with a complete customer relationship lifecycle management solution.

Learn more about Zoho CRM

Pros:

I like that it is very flexible, there are many customization possible and the customer support is great.

Cons:

The programming language for the custom functions. Also the Document merge function, lack of fonts, merging wrong characters sometime.

Zoho CRM ratings

4.1
4.1
4.2
4.3

7.9/10

Zoho CRM has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 6,142 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zoho CRM before?

Filter reviews (6,142)

Jigyasa
Jigyasa
SAP Consultant in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Zoho CRM

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Great Product Zoho CRM. Highly recommended for newly setup business.Budget friendly.

Cons:

Data sync from multiple sources makes processes slow.

Kurien
Owner in US

Robust CRM, Great Value

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall good experience. But do suggest the offer higher limits for customization and options such as Zoho Campaigns etc.

Pros:

Easy to use every day, and options are simple to manage.

Cons:

Customizations can be tricky, and it does have certain limits that you will need to increase, but Zoho support is great to work with.

Alternatives Considered: Zero and Quickbooks Online

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Wanted to have a single CRM for contact management, invoicing, tracking etc.

Switched From: FreshBooks

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Ease of use, flexibility, and pricing.

Maurice
Maurice
Marketeer in Netherlands
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Zoho CRM is a professional, full scale business solution for online professionals!

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Working in the Zoho environment was easy. Everything has a nice consistent feel and good layout. I could imagine this being a good choice if you want to switch to an all-in-one business solution.

Pros:

The option to switch to a full-fledged online business software suite is a great plus. If you are on the lookout for more software in the feature that integrates well with Zoho, you can find all that in their complete suite.

Cons:

Some features, like filtering and layout adjustments, are only available in the paid version. Not a huge dealbreaker, but something to consider.

john
Director in UK

Zoho CRM is very good, but it's not brilliant.

Comments: It's very good at delivering against the key tasks of CRM, but it's not amazing. Also, it's a lot more expensive than it used to be (approx 100% more expensive now, than when I first started using it).

Pros:

It's relatively cheap (approx $40 per user). It does everything I need from CRM (Contact Management / Sales Pipeline Management / Sales Order Management / Invoicing) relatively well.

Cons:

The interface always has been (and seems like it will always be) a bit clunky. I've also always hated that those arriving at the early stage of the sales process (Leads) cannot automatically be moved to 'Contacts' / 'Prospects'. I find this infuriating.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365 and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM better at the tasks i required. Easier to learn on the job. Zoho is quite simple to use, especially when compared to Microsoft Dynamics.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zoho much simpler than Dynamics to learn and use. Zoho much cheaper than Hubspot, which have an amazing knack of 'not having the tools you need (within the current package you pay for!).'

Ron
Owner in US
Legal Services, Self Employed

Excellent Mobile App Experience

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: I am able to manage my sales prospects and contacts in a way that allows me to be effective in the field in a sales rep capacity while not chained to a desk using a full desktop browser version of the site.

Pros:

So as a solopreneur who generally operates in a sales capacity, a robust and functional mobile app experience is critical for me. So many CRMs really drop the ball here and have an app with such reduced functionality that it's not very valuable in the field away from access to the desktop app. But Zoho has don an excellent job of maintaining a lot of functionality in the app and that was a primary consideration in my choice.

Cons:

The deep customizability of the app is both a blessing and a curse, because there is a bit of a learning curve and upfront investment of time to get the most out of the CRM

DevOps Enginner in India

All in one CRM solution tool

4.0 last month New

Pros:

I have more than 118+ clients. Managing their records, licences, invoices,, credits, emails marketing, campaign and also Sprint tool that help you launch the tool like kanban. This is the most inexpensive CRM tool for sure

Cons:

So, when you need some customisation with the features, you get limited options unless you hire a Zoho developer and get it customise for your need. The customer support won't do that for you.

Amardeep
Call centre in UK
Utilities, 501-1,000 Employees

What is so good about Zoho CRM

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The features I found to.be impactful are thr lead qualification, data export and contact database. Having these features is what makes this software worthwhile, and is so simple to use.

Cons:

The downside is that it can crash at times, and can be really slow. As we need to.contact clients on a daily basis, we need their information, and when it crashes it causes inconvenience for use.

Shanker
Shanker
CISO in India
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

Best CRM product for mid size organizations

5.0 last month New

Comments: Excellent product and must say very user friendly and best for the Organization who deals with lot of Customer information in and out

Pros:

Easy to use, Deployment is easy, Integration can be done with in house apps, Dashboard is good, different roles available, we use for CRM, lead management and customer support. We are using since more than 5 years now as Zoho Enterprise license. Zoho wrapper api functionality is good. Solution uptime is good. Licensing policy is also good. Data center is also now in India

Cons:

Technical support need to be improved. New Product features need to be rollout quickly based on customer feedback . Security features need enhancement.

Web marketing in India
Market Research, 51-200 Employees

""""Best CRM Software for all your need""""

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Using it easy managing contact, lead generating, And keeping tab of social marketing , etc. User interface is simple easy to understand.

Cons:

I have zero dislike for this awesome CRM software by zoho.

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos
Quality in Ecuador
Oil & Energy, Self Employed

Zoho CRM best for free!!

4.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

If you're starting at CRM universe, is the best application, you can try all it's funcionalities for free-trial

Cons:

It's very confusing to set it up, their support is bad and give you no solutions

Aminuddin
Aminuddin
Information Technology Manager in Malaysia
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees

The best CRM we have use

Comments: Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Pros:

Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

Cons:

The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

Damian
Damian
Consultant in UK
Management Consulting, 11-50 Employees

A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size.

Comments: I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Pros:

It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system. It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email. I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution. I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

Cons:

The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver. The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer in US
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Easy to use, monitor leads and manage team assignments

Comments: As a less expensive option, this is what I recommend to all of my clients. If you're comfortable with the platform, it will serve you for the rest of your life. It's been a wonderful experience. You may receive answers quickly and easily by chatting with a member of their chat support team.

Pros:

Zoho is a good alternative for clients who don't want to shell out money for Google Workspace. It accomplishes its purpose. My satisfaction with their efforts is based on the fact that they are attempting to make their platform accessible to everyone. Much of it is configurable and we were able to put it up 90% of the way we wanted. It's a breeze to use and keep track of.

Cons:

I'd like it if the platform's many sections were made a little easier to configure and understand. In my opinion, they are attempting to mimic Google Workspace, although I am more familiar with Google Workspace's features. I'd love it if I could make my email software look and work just like gmail.

Nabin
Nabin
CEO in Nepal

Keep your customers engaged with your business

Comments: With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Pros:

Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

Cons:

The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

Alternatives Considered: Odoo and NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM provided smooth data migration and a rich set of features.

Switched From: Odoo

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM is easy to get started and integrate with existing business processes. Also, they offer a free plan and paid plans starting from just $14 per month.

Balaji
Associate Manager - Program Management in US
Biotechnology, 5,001-10,000 Employees

A smart tool to mange your CRM data

Comments: Its a great tool, initially we are much favor of using this platform, but over a period of time, we are not able to work with out Zoho tool. We were dependent on multiple tools to manage our data and the Zoho platform has come as a great support.

Pros:

The new analytics feature is one of the great option which helps us to visualize the details in a pictorial format like graphs, chart etc. The huge number of customized filed allowed by the platform make us agile in presenting and managing the data. Predefined reports is a plus and it reduce the TAT of creating everything from the scratch.

Cons:

For some reason, I am not a great fan of new reports creation flow. The old ways of creating the reports has 2 columns and we can chose what we need and what we don't. Now also we have the same concept but in a parent and child flow. May be we are used to the old workflow and it might take for us to get used to the new reports.

Alternatives Considered: Bitrix24

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: When we were using sugar CEM we don't have much features which we get from Zoho.

Switched From: SugarCRM

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Initially it was free to use, so we chose to go with Zoho CRM

Tyagarajan
CEO / Governing Board Member in India
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51-200 Employees

Zoho CRM for non profit animal welfare organisation -rescue, hospital and shelter management

Comments: The entire operations of our non profit are managed with Zoho CRM Enterprise Edition. The user experience based on feedback from 50plus users has been very balanced. Of course not every need can be met but the use-case to product fit is quite high at over 95%

Pros:

Incredibly flexible Allows a great deal of customisation to suit nearly any requirement a non profit can have User friendly Drag and drop customisation makes it easy to administer Deploying new features in a design done over 2 years ago is still a breeze Minimal deluge coding needed to achieve new functions not natively supported in configuration

Cons:

Having to use multiple satellite products like Zoho forms, Zoho campaigns, Zoho analytics though most of these are available natively in Zoho CRM are rudimentary. It’s a commercial decision of Zoho but not an unreasonable one. The integration set ups between these satellite systems are quite easy but still needs learning a different UI as it’s vastly different from the CRM UI.

Alternatives Considered: ERPNext

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM was easy to use and we could visualise the end solution without much difficulty while evaluating our use-case fit due to its incredible flexibility.

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud, SugarCRM and ERPNext

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Use case product fit was much better. Our entire process listed below could be mapped quite easily in the core product. - receiving rescue requests for street animals using Zoho Forms - street animal rescues with GPS capture using Flutter app built on top of CRM - intake of sick injured animals and managing their veterinary care with case sheet for each one (over 2000 animals) - donor management - WhatsApp integration to communicate with rescue requestors and donors

IT Manager in Mexico

Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support

Comments: We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Pros:

customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Cons:

At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

Alternatives Considered: Freshdesk

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Because we start using Zoho CRM and someone from Zoho advised us that Zoho Desk may cover our IT Support needs and we decided to try it.

Switched From: Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: To use just one Brand software that allow us to integrate another Zoho's products that we use.

Claire
Director in Portugal
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 Employees

Just Amazing

Comments: I cannot rate Zoho Crm/ Books enough. The whole crm system is easy to use, although it looks complicated at first it soon becomes easy to navigate. I can organise my whole business in a couple of clicks, it has literally saved be 4 hours of work per day.
The price is cost effective and value for money.
The customer service is outstanding.
98% of the time they can offer a solution to my problems, the other 2% it is possible to hire a freelancer to create a script that can work within the system.
If you are considering moving to ZOHO my advise is do it, they are are the top of their profession.

Pros:

The customer service is the best I have ever experience, they are friendly, very knowledgeable and super fast

Cons:

Do not have a con they literally surpass my expectations every day .

PAUL
PAUL
Technical Director in South Africa

Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!

Comments: Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

Pros:

I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

Cons:

All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365, SAP Business One and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Switched From: Streak

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.

Douglas
Head of CRM in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees

Great product for a small start up

Comments: I always recommend Zoho before I recommend SalesForce. It is a best-in-class product.

Pros:

I recommend Zoho very often. A lot of companies go big earlier than they really need to and spend way too much on SalesForce & Marketo. I worked for a very small company with some limited budget that pivoted to sell it's product to the Enterprise. Zoho was incredibly easy to set up, intuitive to use, and contains all the most important features that most users need and seek in SalesForce. We integrated with MailChimp & Unbounce and were able to be incredible effective acquiring leads, nurturing them, and tracking pipeline in Zoho. Our small sales team found it very easy to use and loved it.

Cons:

There's a point when you need a more robust integration eco-system and a lot of customization. This isn't really a con per se, but Zoho, by being not as complex and customizable as SFDC, will eventually need to be replaced. This should last you many years before you outgrow the functionality.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Pipedrive was new and very limited in it's functionality.

Switched From: Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Functionality and cost

Gaelan
Sales Manager in US
Entertainment, 11-50 Employees

Great for small businesses

Comments: We moved to Zoho CRM in 2014 when we were looking for a cloud based CRM. We have used it in a few different business and it is easy to use and teach to others.

Pros:

It is very easy to add fields/change fields and customize as you wish. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly. Integrates with many different programs. We had a Zoho expert set up our account and do training with us and that was worth the time and money.

Cons:

Features can be limited on lower priced tiers. It can be difficult to find solutions to common problems.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: We were looking for a cloud based CRM that had more functionality.

Switched From: Act!

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Cost and value.

Faruk
Faruk
Head of Growth in Poland

It delivers what's promised

Comments: It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

Pros:

I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Cons:

Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: The team found Dynamics too complicate to work on. It wasn't a user friendly UI.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Anju
Anju
Software Developer in India

The New Era of Customer Relationship Management - Zoho CRM

Comments: I prescribe Zoho CRM on the grounds that it has demonstrated to be an exceptionally productive instrument and is extremely simple to coordinate, I consider Zoho CRM is an ideal device for an organization, since you can see upgrades and surprising deals development in a brief timeframe, this amazing programming makes network, association and information follow capacity are anything but difficult to work, I truly suggest it since it gives an incredible assurance to its clients.

Pros:

Zoho CRM is an unbelievable assistance that for quite a long while has enabled us to collaborate with clients and increment income of the organization, this product truly gives a generally excellent encounter to its clients when working, actually this stage is extremely creative, this administration enables us to contact clients in practically all stations from phone, email, live talk and diverse informal organizations, has an alternative that gets continuous warnings when clients connect with the organization progressively, enables you to quantify the proficiency of correspondence with our clients. It spares time since it has a few mechanization choices, for example, computerization of each part of the organization and dispenses with the separate undertakings that require a great deal of time, so their clients have a superior execution, permits to robotize the procedure of dedication of potential clients and can exploit the upsides of every one of the individuals. This product has the choice to quantify and deal with the business execution of the organization all through the domain, likewise has an alternative to utilize that enables you to discover in a moment any data you need from CRM information with the assistance of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], additionally [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gives propelled gauges of potential client understandings that can eventually make it all work out, and one of the highlights that I like best about this product is that it has a clever caution, which enables you to recall the assign

Cons:

Zoho CRM extremely more often than not excessively I use it has worked effectively, on an individual level I have not had any awful experience working with this product, yet anyway some of the time its UI is typically moderate, and each activity requires another page burden, and I have seen that approaching messages are not synchronized, yet these little subtleties don't think of it as a major issue that anticipates working with this product, it truly enables us to work easily to perform various capacities with this stage.

Juliette
Owner, CEO in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees

Zoho CRM, One of the Best for Small Businesses

Comments: I run a small business and I evaluated many, if not all of the CRM's available to small companies. By far, Zoho offered the greatest functionality, ease of customization and overall value in price. Zoho offers the ability to create mail merge templates - one of my criteria when choosing a CRM - few others if any offer this. Also, I love that I can see when a client or prospect has opened or read an email, right from the application. Reporting features are fantastic too! I was even able to add a Zoho code to my website so now all new leads come directly into Zoho and receive an email immediately from me. Overall, I can now contact my prospects faster and close sales faster. I can manage my clients better with great detail right on their records and my one team member and I can better communicate through the CRM and even assign each other tasks. Although I highly recommend it, I do wish Zoho had live Chat Help. Takes a bit to get a response when you need help. That said, overall, best CRM, best value for small businesses that want to see and understand where their business is related to sales, sales pipeline and customer management.

Pros:

Functionality: Mail merges, email templates, customization, reporting

Cons:

White the new version has some great new features (seeing when a client opens an email), it is also harder to find the customization modules and I hate that Events I create automatically are marked as closed when the date arrives. Sometimes events do not actually occur, or I have to get to them the next day - I use events to do important tasks. I want to be able to mark it closed. I want to be able to mark any activity closed in a very fast, easy way... just a check, done. Also, wish the activities would show in the calendar, not just events. Wish I could see what my team member sees on her calendar, especially when we share an event. The creating a call function is too cumbersome and too many steps, you have to scroll down, etc. Make it faster, easier... takes too long. Wish there was a faster way to even log a quick call... reminders need to have more options like 1 week out or 2 weeks out, even 1 month out. Really do not like that I cannot see my screen (lists) of prospects or clients at a glance as it only shows a few at a time, you have to go to next page - font is too big, too. Dashboard is not very customizable and doesn't give me the ability to put in the reports I created and want to see... getting help is ridiculous. I have to "chat" - send a message basically, then I have to wait for a response. Need to be able to get answers and help faster.

Alex
Director in Canada
Market Research, 2-10 Employees

Best-in-class for most users

Comments: I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Pros:

Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks. Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Cons:

At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Zoho CRM: Price and simplicity

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Zoho CRM: Price and simplicity.