15 years helping Irish businesses

RingCentral Contact Center Reviews

About RingCentral Contact Center

RingCentral Call Centre solution delivers omnichannel capabilities that let customers decide how they want to engage with you.

Learn more about RingCentral Contact Center

Pros:

We have a very busy medical practice and we use Ring for our phone system as well as for online chat amongst the team. Great way to stay in touch.

Cons:

Sometimes there is a small delay if you are working remotely.

RingCentral Contact Center ratings

4.1

7.9/10

RingCentral Contact Center has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 191 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used RingCentral Contact Center before?

Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Founding Lawyer in US
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

Great for Small Virtual Law Office

Comments: We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Pros:

Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Cons:

Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Darian
Team Lead of Internal Tools in US
Insurance, 201–500 Employees

Review for RingCentral Contact Center

Pros:

We like that RingCentral has an extensive reporting system so that we can monitor efficiency of our call queues. Our management wanted to view realtime reports and graphs to show how our staff was working, which hours were peak hours and which hours needed more staff.

Cons:

So far we do not have any complaints for using the software. Initial setup wise, our call queues were fairly complicated so we had to hire a third party to setup our call queues and directory structure. We felt that the initial setup through incontact was too complicated without utilizing outside help. Im not sure if there was a better way around this, however, such as more docs or such. To put into perspective, our migration from our previous, on-prem phone system to RC took about 3 months of setup. This included account creation, call tree creation, logic and voice recording for 8-9 different companies.

Shashank
Assistant Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

Best in my recruitment activities

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Smooth and Fast. Calls are clear, monitoring is good

Pros:

Easy and smooth app access. Real time transcription of Voice Mail

Cons:

UI could be a bit better. A Dark mode will help.

Willard
Willard
CEO in Netherlands
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Worst Customer Service Ever without Exaggeration

Comments: I have never had contact with a company that treated non-paying customers better than potential paying customers. RC offered free top-tier service for the past two years due to COVID-19 and my company and me are very grateful for that opportunity. As that opportunity was coming to an end, I attempted to navigate the maze of different phone numbers required to downgrade my service because it is only myself and a contractor in my office. I was able to get a change in service submitted, but they said that they needed my permission to do so by replying to an email, which I did within the 30 day window provided. Meanwhile, they then suspended my account, refuse to honor the changes that they said they would make, flat out refuse to work with me to resolve the matter, and are now holding my phone number hostage until I pay them $6000 for service I don't even want at this point. I have no problem paying for my share, or even for a month of unnecessary top-tier service to port out my numbers, but to want $6000 and refuse to work with a customer is dumbfoundingly poor service, and is now an extreme detriment to my business.

Pros:

Multiple features at multiple levels of service and offers HIPAA compliance.

Cons:

High Priced and poor customer service downgrades any positive reviews of this company.

RYAN
Senior Account Executive in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Ring Central

Pros:

It is easy to answer calls and transfer to mobile phone. It has a screen share feature like zoom that I use to use and it was great. I really have liked it. When I have had to call service they were awesome.

Cons:

Now that we have hubspot it is pretty bad. Can not transfer calls or join 3rd part y to calls. It sometimes delays calls so I miss them.

Emma
Hiring Manager in Canada
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Ringcentral has changed the way our company operates

Comments: It has been great, I like that I can have it open on multiple devices at once. I often find myself using my desktop version to text and my cell phone to take calls. 10/10

Pros:

It never fails. We have previously tried other telecommunication software which has caused us grief. In the 7 months that we have been using RingCentral, we have had little to no problems and it has streamlined a lot of our companies processes. I like that it supports MMS and I can send images as well as other forms of media through text to employees. There are plenty of other features that I probably haven't made the most out of yet but will sure get around to doing. I like the call recording aspect and the voicemail transcript.

Cons:

I would like it if I could send batch text messages out to our employees to which they could respond to me only.

Josiah
Internet Operations Manager in US
Glass, Ceramics & Concrete, 11–50 Employees

Has everything you need at a great price

Comments: I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

Pros:

RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

Cons:

The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Steven
Agent in US
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Wonder Phone Cloud Based System

Comments: My overall experience has been extremely positive.

Pros:

This is by far the best phone cloud based system on the market, that includes all of the features to supply the communication needs of small to large businesses

Cons:

The pricing is a bit on the high end of the market would be my only complaint.

Carter
Cost reduction consultant in US
Information Services, Self Employed

Functional and financially sound

5.0 last month New

Pros:

The system is wonderful, most beneficial for small businesses, pricing could be more competitive

Cons:

Pricing gets out of control the higher your package gets

Jessica
Customer Experience Manager in UK
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51–200 Employees

Ring Central

Comments: Overall ring central is one of the better phone companies I have used.

Pros:

I used to use ring central in an old job and I found it really beneficial - the reporting was really easy to use, the phone system was basic.

Cons:

Call listening was not up to standard and we had to take on another company to be able to assist with this

Edgar
Manager in Armenia
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Worst Experience I ever had

Pros:

I was old costumer more then 4 years. in 5th year my card was expired and i try to make payment couple time. Then i called them they told me to wait 48 hours. So i didnt get any notice and i thought it go true. Then 2 months I get a email that they putting me on Collection and I have to pay termination fee around 500$ and they cancel all my number for my business. So I called them and wait 2 hours to fix that issue in the end thats just make me mad because of same questions again and again. Till i just want to pay them and finish with that company.

Cons:

Nothing Lot of spam calls bad connection and so on

Ryder
Owner in US
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Worse than free options like Google Voice

Pros:

It's one of the lower priced voice services and gives us a company line that multiple employees can theoretically receive calls on.

Cons:

There are a few weaknesses that ruin RingCentral for me. First, you cannot CALL OUT from the desktop application? I mean, who would ever need to call out I guess? It will dial your cell phone then dial the person you dialed from the desktop application as a work around - that's pretty weak since FREE services like Google Voice, Skype and DialPad have done this for over a decade. Also, about 50% of my calls go straight to voicemail. Weird huh? So no calling out, and 50% of of incoming calls are missed. Nice.

Jessica
QAPI Coordinator in US
Medical Practice, 51–200 Employees

Pros:

What I like most about this contact center is anyone that I have spoken with has been extremely pleasant and gone above and beyond to try to get my questions answered. They are very patient and knowledgable.

Cons:

What I like least about this contact center is I have had a very hard time getting a hold of our account manager. I was never able to reach him, which had me constantly being transferred around until I was able to get some answers.

Santosh
Database Administrator in US
Legal Services, 11–50 Employees

Ring Central - Review

Comments: - It is a great application overall with ring central.

Pros:

- Ring central is very easy to setup and use. - This application has many features like recording, setting up rules for routing calls - This application can be customized to very high extent.

Cons:

- The pricing can be made more affordable - They can add more features and limits to the applications

Melissa
CEO in US

Ring Central Contact Center Review

Pros:

Awesome for small to large businesses - this contact portal has literally grown with our company and is a living-breathing document that is accessible to all of our staff! Seriously awesome!

Cons:

I have very little cons to say - granted I love everything Ring Central, but the biggest con is just the "ticket" system and having to rely on a reply from Customer Service when you have an issue.

Lucy
Developer in US
Machinery, 51–200 Employees

Very organized tool

Comments: Overall is good. If RingCentral has the dark theme that will be great.

Pros:

It has GIF that we can choose what we like instead of displaying random GIF. RingCentral group the images, files, pinned items together which is very easy to find the info.

Cons:

When the same person leaves the message, it doesn't get added into the same paragraph like Google Chat, it will show multiple lines. And it has the function for like/unlike only, we don't have choose to pick the reactions for the message, for instance, reaction of happy, shock, or lol.

Abraham
Compliance Officer in US

Top of the Line Contact Center Software With a Friendly Interface

Comments: Utilized this product from Spring 2015 - Spring 2016

Pros:

Like other RingCentral products I have used in the past, Contact Center shared the same user friendly, colorful, and intuitive interface that made learning to navigate the software a breeze. The software's ability to integrate with our existing information platforms (e/g/ Microsoft Dynamics) was phenomenal. I had not realized how much of an issue that would have been had we gone with another product until we were already set on RingCentral.

Cons:

There is nothing negative that comes to mind when considering this product except that I wish it were a bit cheaper. In my opinion, it's still worth every penny.

Kevin
IT Director in US
Law Practice, 51–200 Employees

Our primary use is toll-free number routing

Pros:

It has a lot of options for setting up the routing for voice/fax, good tracking in the reporting, and has been highly reliable with only one small instance of downtime in 6 years.

Cons:

It can be a bit awkward to get things configured the way you'd like. The UI isn't always clear about what each option does.

Emily
Aquarium Maintenance Specialist in US
Fishery, 11–50 Employees

Work phone without the hassle

Pros:

RingCentral is a great way for me to be able to separate business and personal contacts while still using one phone. Rather than carry two phones around, (one for personal use and one for work) I opted to use a phone number through RingCentral for work conversations. It is nice to be able to use a business phone number, so I'm not giving out my personal phone number to customers, but still be able to use my own phone. It's much less hassle than a separate work phone.

Cons:

A few things about this app can be confusing. For instance, I have two RingCentral phone numbers that both work for my phone/account, so sometimes I'm not sure which number to give out. Also, sometimes I need to press '1' to answer a call through RingCentral, but other times I don't, and I don't really understand why.

Mina
Owner in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

This is a reliable system as long as you are not a call center requiring reports and monitoring of leads.

Pros:

Easy to use. Easy to set up new lines. The software seems reliable as well. Voicemail set up is easy and reliable.

Cons:

Sales and customer service are not able to easily navigate the sight, import leads, utilize training software, login from other devices and software without ringcentral phones.

Robert F.
Robert F.
Investment Associate in US
Financial Services

Decent product hamstrung by bottom-barrel customer service.

Comments: Increased functionality relative to our old provider, Jive.

Pros:

Functionality is decent, and covers most of what my business wanted in terms of flexibility and convenience.

Cons:

The support is absolutely unacceptable. Transitioning was a major pain, and involved the RC team not adhering to the schedule we agreed on, resulting in my business losing phone coverage and having to scramble. The sales people are competent, but once they have your money you get shoveled through to people who are difficult to communicate with and aren't very interested in anything other than getting you off the phone as quickly as possible. Don't expect any follow-through at all once you're no longer physically on the phone with them, and get ready to be transferred and put on hold without notice. If you go with these guys anyway, make sure to record the name of everyone you speak with, so you can at least call out who's responsible for your bad service when you send through your inevitable complaints.

JENNIFER
ADMIN in US

RING CENTRAL

Pros:

THIS PRODUCT IS VERY TO CONNECT TO AND LOG ON WITH, EVERYONE THAT I WORK WITH REALLY LOVES THIS PRODUCT.

Cons:

THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THAT WHEN WE FIRST STARTED TO USE THIS PRODUCT IT WAS VERY CONFUSING BUT AFTER LEARNING THE PROCESS IT IS QUICK AND EASY

Rob
VP in US

Good

Pros:

I think what I most like about Ring Central is the fax capabilities. Just sending a simple email and it turns it to a fax.

Cons:

I would probably say my least favorite thing about Ring Central is the price. Its maybe just a little high but not bad.

Perla
Scriber. in US

Very useful tool.

Comments: Very good!

Pros:

Using it in a medical field, less expensive than e-fax in the EMR, very easy to use, you can save all numbers by name, create your own facesheet, hippa compliance, can create multiple accounts, receive confirmation by email. Save paper.

Cons:

It would like to have like software integration with the EMR, you have to “print” to send the fax, is time consuming.

Consumer Goods, 51–200 Employees

RingCentral - Contact Center

Comments: Overall, the system works as intended. I wish we can consolidate the apps to use as one, though.

Pros:

This is highly custmizable and they have a number of resources you can use to get your contact center going. It also integrates with Salesforce with a live agent option.

Cons:

It is not as simple to use for the end user. They seem to have a lot of errors when using the contact center solution. You also need to be logged into two apps. They require you to be logged into the RC Phone app AND the InContact browser app.