Priority Matrix Reviews

• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.4 /5
    4.7 /5

About Priority Matrix

Priority management solution that helps businesses access projects, allocate tasks, share files, create reports, and more.

Learn more about Priority Matrix

Showing 25 reviews of 179

Marc S.
Seeking Opportunity- Project/Program Management -Organizational Transformation & Change Catalyst
  • Reviewed on 19/8/2020

"Keep your tasks and Priorities Organized"

Comments: I was assessing this for a client. It checked all the boxers and is a very powerful tool once one has a clear understanding of how it actually flows.
For a larger organization, to fully realize the benefits of this tool, it would be pretty important to have someone become a SME and then assist others with design and configuration.
Even with Priority Matrix can be a very valuable tool for companies both small and large.

Pros: Lots of flexibility for how to use
Online 'guides/training'
Integration

Cons: In order to really get real value one really need to understand how the product is designed to work and really take some extensive time to figure out how best to make use of many of the functions.
The main 'screen/view' can be confusing to someone just trying the application.

• Reviewed on 19/8/2020
Lauren G.
Director Of Operations
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/1/2018

"I love Priority Matrix and use it everyday."

Comments: It helps me manage all my to-dos and keeps me focused on the items that are most important. I have told many people about it.

Pros: I love the matrix style and the ability to always have it up on my screen. It helps me organize all my small tasks that do not need to be in my project management software.

Cons: I do not use it to its full potential by any means but it works for what I need. I do wish I knew more about what all its capabilities are. I also wish there was a phone app so I could add things when I am not by my computer.

• Reviewed on 8/1/2018
Seth D.
  • Reviewed on 13/2/2017

"Eisenhower would have been proud of Priority Matrix!"

Comments: I will quickly admit that without having used Priority Matrix over the past few years, I'd probably be lost. As an entrepreneur, I run a few small businesses, each which requires a great deal of task management. Getting a handle on all of those tasks be incredibly overwhelming at times. A few years ago, someone had suggested that I start breaking down tasks via separate Eisenhower Decision Matrices for individual projects, which makes it easier to stay on task and get things done more quickly and effectively. This process encourages one to tackle the more challenging things that need to be done ASAP, and putting off the easier projects that don't need to be accomplished immediately. But what if there was a digital version of the Eisenhower Decision Matrix system? Enter Priority Matrix. It syncs across my iPhone, iPad, and all of my Macs, so I can stay on track wherever I am. In fact, it even offers a great deal of flexibility beyond this. I even use it for my 2-column 'Pros/Cons' lists and 1-column shopping lists. Unlike some other 'to-do' programs out there, one of the best features included is the ability to flexibly tag/label each task with various icons. Often, I have tasks that I have to put 'on-hold' as I'm waiting for a reply, etc. ' and I need to walk away from them temporarily and focus on other tasks. Hats off to Appfluence to including this vital feature. The only 5-star rating exception here involves the pricing. In an earlier version of the program, I had to purchase separate versions of the application for each device (iPhone/iPad/Mac). That irked me a bit, but I overlooked it as the software was so great. Unfortunately, the new subscription model hurts single users who don't have the funds for a subscription or even need team-based functionality. Clearly Appfluence's new pricing strategy is an attempt to bring in more revenue via multiple licenses and subscriptions, but I strongly hope that they reconsider. Any app's success depends upon individual home users, who can convince their bosses at work to buy it for their department. If the program's team-sharing functionality is truly valuable, then businesses will have no problem paying for it. Again, if you want to stay on track with an Eisenhower Decision Matrix system, Priority Matrix will save the day. Although ensuring that adhering to your priorities and doing the work is up to you, Priority Matrix will help you get the job done and stay on track. Great job, Appfluence!

• Reviewed on 13/2/2017
Healthcare Information Technology and Services
Hospital & Health Care
  • Reviewed on 5/4/2018

"Overall great experience - Constantly improving the product."

Comments: I was long searching for such an app, was trying to use Excel which had maybe 10% of the usability. The quick daily eyeball gets direction going, and then updating progress is simple, adding more info as needed.

Pros: This allows me to better focus on multiple projects/efforts at a high level. Single user, I see the advantages a group would have.

Cons: Some learning involved and getting the intuitive sometimes is a bit more effort, however, these are typically addressed in the next release.

Elias B.
  • Reviewed on 3/1/2018

"I have been using it every day for 2 years now and it is very helpful!"

Pros: I love that I can prioritize my tasks by icon (1-9), filter them by date and group them by tag all at the same time.

Cons: I think filters can be better by having a customized option. right now every time you add a task, you have to redo your filter.
Also I think price is high, because I am a single user and I don't need all the features for teams.

• Reviewed on 3/1/2018
VP Operations/Technology
Printing, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/4/2018

"I use it to track my different action plan"

Comments: Easy tracking of projet and items project.

Pros: Easy of use, Multiple users on the same projects and items. email Notification when items are due.

Cons: Lack of possibility to create sub-item in an item in a project. We should also be able to create repeatable item that shows only when start times would occur.

Brian K.
NA

"Life changing!"

Pros: Very well thought-out software - simple, efficient but also scalable to more advance user preferences.

Cons: Nothing major I can think of at this moment. If I have answer, I'd say more training and explanation on how and why to use some of the feature I was unfamiliar with. I found these features to be very valuable once I figured out what they were about and how to use them. Wished I'd explored more sooner.

Charles S.
Attorney/Owner
Legal Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"I really like it for keeping track of my clients and organizing and prioritizing my day."

Comments: Organization, productivity, and prioritization.

Pros: It is an easy to use format. I like being able to easily move projects/clients between the quadrants. It is awesome for keeping track and being able to easily see my clients in one picture.

Cons: It is a bit pricey for what I do with it. There are a lot of features that I don't need or use. I wish you could offer a less expensive scaled down version.

Kit P.
Supply Chain Leader
  • Reviewed on 29/12/2017

"Positive. Useful. Valuable."

Pros: It is very powerful in helping me to remember and prioritize many tasks at once. I spend much less time now trying to figure out what to do next, and can get on with completing the task at hand.

Cons: Can be glitchy sometimes. Cust Service was helpful with some problems. The main problem I have is with recurring tasks disappearing to the inbox sometimes when I complete them.

• Reviewed on 29/12/2017
Grant G.
Data Management
  • Reviewed on 6/4/2018

"Priority Matrix is a great tool for organizing your to-do list and scheduling reminders."

Pros: The ability to schedule repetitive tasks that are performed on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.

Cons: Sometimes the synchronization between the app, web-based and phone versions of Priority Matrix doesn't work as expected. Certain tasks still show up after being marked complete on one or more of the other platforms.

• Reviewed on 6/4/2018
Nathan M.
COO
  • Reviewed on 26/4/2018

"Love it!"

Pros: Capturing all my details in one place and then being able to view and process them as need be. It helps me organize my day.

Cons: There is nothing I don't like about the software.

• Reviewed on 26/4/2018
Edward G.
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/4/2018

"Great App the promotes the need to rank task in terms of what is critical."

Comments: Aids the user in scheduling tasks that are important

Pros: The ability it provides to focus on what's important game changers.
Allows the user to make important meeting notes that can then be emailed or exported to an app like One Note for future reference.

Cons: Not much for now.
It would be great if the notes section had the ability to have a numbered list.
In addition a spell checker would be a great addition to the app

Amy D.
Director of Operations/Front Desk Training Specialist
  • Reviewed on 5/4/2018

"I love the ease of having my repeating tasks so easily accessible."

Comments: Easy task management and oversight.

Pros: I love the Chrome extension and Gmail extension to easily get details to Priority Matrix. I also love the ease in setting up projects. It is VERY flexible.

Cons: The right tabs...I wish it would default to your preference. I also wish the repeating tasks could have more flexibility such as what you have in Google calendar.

Greg S.
Senior Mine Engineer
Mining & Metals, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"Has become integral into work planning and communication."

Pros: Snapshot tool works well, tracking changes/updates/closure of items is easy. This presents a simple way to prioritize tasks and work.

Cons: I wish I could choose to add a group of collaborators to a project or item rather than picking one at a time. If I could group people into teams and assign, it would cut out a minor delay/annoyance.

Chad P.
President & General Manager
  • Reviewed on 7/4/2018

"Easy to use, works well across all of my devices."

Pros: Works well across all devices; easy to customize for my needs; Most collaborative task management software I have used.

Cons: Cannot copy text into task lists; Dashboard is not easy to configure; would like more color options

SVP, Finance
Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/4/2018

"Great tool for managing tasks and projects for our finance and business systems teams!"

Comments: Keeps everyone in sync on priorities and timelines. Helps solve the email clutter / missed message / forgot excuses. Easily assign new tasks and see when they are completed without tracking down team members. The team loves it.

Pros: The software provides awesome collaboration tools for our team such as replying within Outlook, attaching files and threaded conversations. Syncing across platforms works great. Instantly keeps my iPhone and Windows 10 app and web account in sync.

Cons: Nothing sticks out. Maybe include the Gantt chart with the basic package as it's a great way to view multiple projects.

Julio V.
Security Specialist
Financial Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/1/2018

"Good overall. Both Windows and Mobile app versions are easy to use"

Comments: Ability to focus on what's important and be more efficient. Moreover it allows me to never miss a new task or capture a thought.

Pros: Easy to use, good task filters and support to tags. I particularly like the way it's structured by projects and the fact it allows me rename the quadrants to something the works for me.

Cons: It lacks on good reporting and export features. The web interface experience could be improved to be as close as possible to the Windows client version.

• Reviewed on 2/1/2018
Consultor SOA
501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/4/2018

"perfect to manage a project, monitor its processes and take the work in a more organized way"

Pros: good application to follow and organize the work of a project in the most optimal way. with a comfortable and easy to use interface. where you can keep track of planning periods and monitor progress

Cons: the platform should handle more languages so that more people can use it. depends on its use the cost may vary

Marie-therese K.
Fotograf
  • Reviewed on 4/4/2018

"Smart planning tool in my taste"

Pros: I like the way off sort my things. This is in the same way I think and earlier wrote memos.
I like the way I can choose what quadrants I can see and Hej! way I can see the important first.
And hide the less important. Its easy to use and you can start immediately I like it very much and I am going to use it every day.

Cons: I don't know yet Recently started. So that will be interesting to see that in the future Right now I'm leraning how to use it. Maybe the calendar beacause I can't sync the calendar to my other calendar and that I would like very much.

Ben P.
  • Reviewed on 19/2/2017

"Good but not great"

Comments: The interface is really good, and I like the way that it syncs across all devices. However, the 'feature' that means that it loads on startup is annoying and wastes my time, and I have found that some tasks get lost when you are logged in on multiple devices.

• Reviewed on 19/2/2017
Baxtiyar A.
  • Reviewed on 1/3/2017

"Everything I need!"

Comments: They done great job, the best app for prioritizing your tasks, and time. Priority Matrix allows you manage your projects more effectively. Thank you!!!

• Reviewed on 1/3/2017
Mike C.
  • Reviewed on 10/2/2017

"Great Product"

Comments: Great product I use seemlessly across mobile, tablet and desktop.
Easy to attached documents.
Decent amount of storage (so far).

• Reviewed on 10/2/2017
Mike B.
  • Reviewed on 12/10/2016

"I Use this all day"

Comments: I manage to do list for multiple companies in PM. Easy to use and flexible. I like that I can create my own categories in the quadrants.

• Reviewed on 12/10/2016
Percival C.
  • Reviewed on 5/12/2016

"Priority Matrix"

Comments: Good software, easy to use, but needs more user friend with reports......................................

• Reviewed on 5/12/2016
Brent B.
Automotive, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2016

"Kind of mediocre"

Comments: I tried this app (1st version) out quite a while ago and just felt like it wasn't very polished. I stopped using it. I just recently picked up the latest version (v2) to give it another go and so far I have a very similar feeling about the software. It doesn't feel like a 'stand-out' to me

Pros: It is definitely a simple piece of software. The premise is easy to grasp and it IS easy to use.

Cons: The simplicity is also a con. It feels like it should be more somehow. I also find it to be visually unappealing

• Reviewed on 15/10/2016