15 years helping Irish businesses

About GetResponse

Affordable, comprehensive, and easy-to-use solution to grow, engage, and convert your audience with powerful email and automation tools

Learn more about GetResponse

Pros:

It has a simple to use autoresponder and newsletter feature. It has 24/7 live support chat and you can get help anytime.

Cons:

Getresponse do have two problems i think they should look at. The loading time is slow.

GetResponse ratings

4.0
4.1
4.1
4.0

7.4/10

GetResponse has an overall rating of 4.2 out 5 stars based on 485 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used GetResponse before?

Tolu
Tolu
Digital Marketing consultant in Nigeria
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Surely the best email marketing app for internet marketers

Comments: I use GetResponse for building my list and keeping in touch with them. Since I started using it till now, I have had little or no issues with any of the features I use. What's most important for me is that my mails get to my contact's inbox and GetResponse makes sure of that. I do feel there are more features now on the app than I need and it is quite very good. I can easily clean my list and remove contacts that no longer respond or open my mails. The landing page builder and the website builders are good though I rarely use them.

Pros:

Very easy to understand, very good UI. Creating newsletters and autoresponders is quite very easy There are lots of newsletter templates to use for your email marketing Send as many mails as you want to as much as 1000 contacts free of charge Now comes in with automated sales funnels, landing page builders, website builders, etc Support is the best, very fast and most often helps with whatever issue you have.

Cons:

I do not have any issues using this software. It has worked perfectly for my purpose so far.

2 years ago

Hi Tolu! Thanks for being a GetResponse user. We greatly appreciate the detailed feedback! -Taylor

Nanaka
Nanaka
Infrastructure Specialist in Japan
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

Get On Board with GetResponse!

Comments: Simple automation and customization of multistep trips based on participant actions could send a series of onboarding emails to new sign-ups, for example, or cart abandonment emails if the purchase is not completed. Workflows customize and improve the effectiveness of marketing.

Pros:

Landing pages are included with all paid GetResponse plans, whereas other email providers charge extra for this feature. GetResponse's landing page builder is simple to use for drag-and-drop actions yet powerful enough for experienced designers. Landing pages boost the conversion of subscribers into customers substantially. This platform streamlines the process of creating polished email campaigns, optimizing workflows, and tracking performance thanks to its user-friendly design and wide range of capabilities.

Cons:

Although GetResponse covers most of the fundamentals of email marketing, I would like more enhancements. To properly target emails, the tool might be improved by providing more advanced segmentation choices. It would also be advantageous if they could broaden the integrations to include applications other than conventional ones.

6 months ago

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with GetResponse! We're delighted to hear that you find our platform user-friendly and powerful, especially when it comes to landing pages and email campaign optimization. Your feedback is invaluable to us. We're continuously working on enhancing our features, and we appreciate your suggestion regarding advanced segmentation choices and broader integrations. Rest assured, your input will be considered as we strive to improve our services. We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing to assist you with your email marketing needs. Best regards, Abbie

Renly
Director Marketing in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

A Powerful Marketing Solution For Business

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

I like that GetResponse is an all in one marketing solution From lead management, campaign management to email marketing and automation, this product has it all.

Cons:

No cons as GetResponse offers all marketing features we need.

2 weeks ago

Hi Renly, Thank you so much for your glowing review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with us. It's fantastic to know that our platform covers all your marketing needs. If you have any questions or suggestions for us, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way. Best, Mariana

Ryan
General Manager in US
Automotive, 2–10 Employees

***PLEASE READ - BUYER BEWARE - GET RESPONSE SHOULD NOT BE TRUSTED ***

2.0 2 months ago New

Comments: We used Get Response for almost 3 years with no issues. It is a basic service but for the most part it worked adequately. Nothing fancy, no integration with the website and it lacked other basic services, but it did work to send out email promotions.
We typically have a sale once a month and would send out a couple emails about it to our email list. Additionally we would send out some other emails sharing a video or a story with our customers. During the 2023 Black Friday/Cyber Monday weekend we sent out 5 emails in a week to promote our sales. Get Response turned off our services and accused us of spamming customers and also getting emails without permission. This did not happen and we communicated this directly to them, each email to their company was met with no emotion, no help and nor resolution.
We were told we needed to show where we received all of our emails from (we had 28,000 emails), make changes to our website and approve the deletion of 14,000 emails, to have the capability to send emails again. I tried many times to email, chat and call and ACTUALLY talk to someone about this misunderstanding, I got nothing except for them to repeat the same thing over and over. We were not able to finish our email campaigns for the sale and as a result lost thousands of dollars.
ALL communication from them was either a bot or a template that was used. There was no help from them whatsoever. We work with many companies and I have never received such terrible service. There was no effort to try and help us and only a very cold response to every inquiry we made. While this service might seem good to use, the customer service is terrible and if you trigger something in their system they WILL turn you off and hold all of your emails hostage. They completely controlled our company and the ability to communicate with customers that signed up through our website to receive emails from us. Get Response has cost our company thousands of dollars by not taking one moment to talk with us and try to fix the issue. Please look to other companies for these services, in the end it is too costly to lose your contacts. We went with Klaviyo and have been very happy. Mail Chimp is also a great alternative.

Pros:

Ease of use initially, it was not as easy as we thought.

Cons:

Cost Limitations with segmenting the email lists Inability to connect directly with our website Very poor customer service

2 months ago

Hi Ryan, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with GetResponse. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have led to the suspension of your services. Our team is committed to maintaining a high standard for email deliverability and compliance, and we regret any inconvenience caused during the investigation process. This is certainly not the experience we aim to provide. We also acknowledge your feedback regarding our customer service, and we apologize if you felt unsupported. This is a top priority for us, so we will be reviewing our internal processes to ensure improvements are made in this area. We appreciate your loyalty over the three years you used GetResponse and regret that it ended on a disappointing note. We’d very much like to look into this further. If interested, please feel free to reach out to [email protected] so we can try to make things right. Best, Mariana

Charles Boampong
Software Engineer in South Africa
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Email Marketing Software with High Conversions

Comments: I like the user friendly interface, making it easy to use. This saves time and gets the work done with less effort.

Pros:

It offers a comprehensive set of email marketing features, including email campaign management, autoresponders, A/B testing, and analysis.

Cons:

Most of the advanced features require some learning curve.

3 months ago

Hi, Charles! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on GetResponse. We're delighted to hear that you appreciate the comprehensive set of features we offer. We understand your feedback about the learning curve for some of our advanced features. We are dedicated to delivering powerful yet user-friendly tools and are consistently improving our resources for a more seamless learning journey. If you have any specific suggestions or questions, please feel free to reach out. We're here to support you! - Mariana

Angelica
University Intern in Ecuador
Pharmaceuticals, 501–1,000 Employees

Efficiency and Effectiveness Combined: Unveiling the Capabilities of GetResponse

Comments: I used GetResponse during my internship at the University's Department of Pharmaceutical Development and Research to inform our stakeholders, such as researchers, colleagues, and industry partners, about updates and research findings. The program worked well in organizing our email marketing and keeping our audience interested. GetResponse's user-friendly UI and adaptable templates made creating emails simple while maintaining brand coherence. Through the delivery of customized messages based on subscriber behavior, the automation features facilitated the simplification of communication. We were able to improve our plans thanks to the statistics of the platform, which gave us information on how effective our advertisements were. GetResponse significantly improved our research communication and stakeholder participation thanks to its dependable deliverability and helpful customer service.

Pros:

GetResponse provides organizations with a full range of email marketing solutions that enable them to establish and maintain relationships with their audience. Even for amateurs, it is simple to design professional-looking email campaigns with its user-friendly editor and drag-and-drop functionality. The automation features of GetResponse make it possible for targeted and tailored communication, which helps businesses save time and engage subscribers when it matters most. The platform's advanced analytics offer insightful information about the effectiveness of campaigns and enable data-driven adjustments. GetResponse is a flexible all-in-one solution for digital marketing because it also provides a variety of extra capabilities including landing page development, webinars, and e-commerce connection. GetResponse is a great option for companies looking to improve their email marketing strategies because of its dependable deliverability and quick customer service.

Cons:

Despite GetResponse's extensive feature set, there are a few things to keep in mind. The user interface's wealth of options and capabilities may be a little too much for some users to handle. Even if the automated workflows are effective, setting up more complicated scenarios may involve a small learning curve. A further drawback for companies on a tight budget may be the fact that some advanced features and integrations are only offered on higher-tier contracts. Despite these minor flaws, GetResponse is a dependable option for companies trying to streamline and improve their email marketing efforts because of its extensive feature set, deliverability rates, and customer service.

8 months ago

Hi Angelica, Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features! Justyna

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Go get it it's the best out there.

Comments: I am very happy and feel lucky i found them. before i have being using other systems but the service was not good and they where even expensive. With getresponse you can grow and start low. This i love.

Pros:

Most of the work is allready done. you have to just upload your CSV file of your existing clients and you are good to go. i have checked many other systems out there but getresponse is head and shoulders above the others. And i love how fast the online chat support is.

Cons:

I whould love to know when they have whitelable package sothat i can sell there services under my name to my clients and earn some recurring payments.

7 months ago

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your enthusiastic review of GetResponse. We're delighted to hear that you find our platform to be the best out there and that most of the work is already done, making it effortless to get started with your existing clients. Our team works hard to provide a top-notch experience for our users, and your positive feedback is truly appreciated. Regarding your suggestion about a white label package, we value your input and will take it into consideration as we continue to improve and expand our offerings. If you have any further insights or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to support your success and ensure you have a positive experience with GetResponse. Thank you for choosing GetResponse, and we feel lucky to have you as part of our community. Best regards, Abbie

Monica
Monica
Dott.ssa in Italy
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

A Good Solution even for small businesses

Comments: I use GetResponse to communicate with our blog readers and our subscribers - we have a membership website.I can easily send emails with my saved templates to certain group of users, or automate the new blog post email alerts for the interested ones.Also, they organize useful webinars rich of contents to optimize mail marketing performance, completely free.

Pros:

About this product, i liked the most the way i can create campaigns with automations and manage contact lists. I found very very useful being able to use conditional logic for contact tagging, moving from list to list or choosing which email will be the next a user will receive.

Cons:

GetResponse doesn't have a working - or at least a mantained - wordpress plugin, so for one not familiar with API is difficult to automate or customize certain operations. Also, there are some limits in the email and form builder in my opinion.

8 months ago

Hi Monica, Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features! Justyna

Richard
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

GetResponse is a good option for e-mail marketing

Pros:

I like the functionality of their lead capture and the templates for e-mail marketing.

Cons:

I've mad major deliverability problems in the past and also when they make changes the "legacy" forms or e-mails you have created are hard to continue to use. Customer service is okay, but not great.

4 months ago

Hi, Richard! Thank you for your review. We are happy that you appreciate the lead capture functionality and our email marketing templates. We're genuinely sorry to hear about the past deliverability issues and your customer service experience, as these are top priorities for us. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. - Mariana

Nathan
Founder in Poland
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Good for bloggers

Comments: Good for small bloggers and who’s building the email list, for bigger email lists, the only downside I had was the no option to downgrade my plan to free after I tested the paid one.

Pros:

Was really easy to use and they have a good free plan, really good for who has a small email list

Cons:

When I upgraded from the free plan I realized that I didn’t needed yet the upgrade and wanted to go back as my list size could still fit in the free plan, so I tried to go back and they said I couldn’t but didn’t really worth for me to stay in the next level plan when I was still building my email list. Because of that I needed to cancel my account

6 months ago

Hi Nathan, Thank you for sharing your experience, as it helps us improve and cater to various user needs. We're glad to hear you've found the platform easy to use. We'll consider your feedback about plan downgrades after testing the paid version. Thank you for choosing GetResponse :) Abbie

Deanne
Manager in US

Get Response Autoresponder Review -The Tool For You In 2022 And Beyond

Comments: My overall experience so far has been very good. There is a wide range of templates to choose from for your emails which makes it easy to design your emails with more confidence. I really like the software and it meet my needs as a small business except the no telephone support. Overall I recommend GetResponse as a trusted platform that provides high email delivery rate to your subscribers.

Pros:

1. I liked most with GetResponse is the delivery rate. They consistently score a higher deliver y rate than most other platforms and it is good the know that the emails are reaching the intended clients. 2. For a beginner, it is easy to use the different components especially when setting up an autoresponder campaign. The steps are logical and easy to setup plus produces a more sophisticated and easier to segment your email list. 3. The free plan can be used to test the platform and tools to decide if this is the right platform for your use before you commit fully. The free plan works with up to 500 subscribers and give access to a wide range of tools.

Cons:

1. The biggest drawback - there is no telephone support. Even though there is a live chat feature, there are instances where it is easier to troubleshoot a problem over the telephone instead of live chat.

2 years ago

Hi Deanne! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We appreciate all the detailed feedback because it helps us improve! -Taylor

Jim

Great Email Marketing Software

Comments: I have had a great experience with Get Response Customer Support being VERY patient with me. I have increased my sales with GetResponse as I am able to follow up with my Customers on going.

Pros:

This software was simple to integrate to the Marketing programs I use. It is critical for my outreach for marketing in an effective way. I would highly recommend GetResponse for the Affiliate Marketer.

Cons:

My least favorite aspect of GetResponse is that when I am creating a new marketing email, it is not "easy" to see what days I already have emails scheduled for. I have to actually open a new window, then go back to the marketing page and look. Rather than it being readily avaialble when releasing a new email.

2 years ago

Hey Jim! Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us so far! - Abbie

Market Research, 11–50 Employees

This is a nightmare of email marketing

Comments: Not the best software for B2B saas for sure. The only benefit is the price but you loosing much more opportunities with limitations everywhere. I'm so dissatisfied and in search of an alternative solution.

Pros:

- Good interface design; - Simple API integration; - Opportunity to connect landings, forms, and email marketing in one place.

Cons:

- Very primitive and limited automation workflows ( we were not able to automate the sequence of emails when the tag or action is not assigned to drive better engagement and retention); - Not convenient reporting (this is always a challenge to analyze results of email marketing and there is no way to connect goal complections from analytics); - Poor functionality (every time my team face some limitations and it seems that a lot of functionality is on MVP stage); - Dissatisfied support (you may waste all the day to understand how to fix your issue); - Forms are not mobile adapted; - Landings are so limited too and hard to create great CRO design; - Some data dissapierd or incorrectly showed (usually we see that people click on links which do not exist in the newsletter) - All the emails go to the promotion section and there is no way to go inbox not to get lost

Aryana
Owner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

A lot of features for a startup and fair price

Pros:

I like that I can create a quick webinar and opt in page and deliver it all in one go. If I was just starting out this is a valuable feature. Since I use other webinar platforms I don't generally use this, but liked it when I did.

Cons:

That I can't properly tag and keep the tag on my contacts. It was hard to reorganize my contacts because there is no real true tagging.

2 years ago

Hi Aryana! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate it! - Abbie

Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

I Got A Great Response

Comments: I think get response is an ideal means to have a central area for campaigns. My company is vital and I enjoyed how I could obtain all of my tools to reach every aspect. The customer support was excellent, I never had any issues that couldn't be fixed. Each time, the staff was extra prepared to help me thru email! Thanks GetResponse!

Pros:

Sending an email is a great tool to announce something quickly, and look good doing so. There are lots of handy features to do business online. Everything is together, so it's simpler than doing each of these things individually. You can create landing sites, which is crucial if you want to have a straightforward campaign. The integration with WordPress, Salesforce, and Shopify makes this campaign even easier to manage, and everything is in one spot. You can likewise have integration with SMS and I really enjoy that function, CTAs all day!

Cons:

I guess I would have loved better phone support but I never had any major problems

2 years ago

Hi there, Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear your enjoying the platform and that our customer support team has been helpful to you. - Abbie

Lee
Computer Games, 2–10 Employees

GetResponse Email Software or something more?

Comments: When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it’s much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it’s an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed.
One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.

Pros:

Pros The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.

Cons:

Cons The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

Emil
Internet Marketer/Graphic Designer in Philippines
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

GetResponse: An Advanced Email Marketing Tool with Unmatched Features

Comments: I have used GetResponse and have generally been pleased with the service. Its user-friendly interface, which makes it simple for me to navigate and use the platform, is one of the aspects of GetResponse that I value the most. A great opportunity for me to evaluate the platform and determine whether it suited my needs before committing to a paid plan was the 30-day free trial. My email marketing efforts have changed drastically thanks to the traditional funnel feature, and the webinar functionality has also been a great resource for me. Split testing has proven to be a relatively strong suit for GetResponse, which has helped me optimize my email marketing campaigns. As it makes it simple for me to communicate with my customers, I also value GetResponse's third-party integration and chat features. As a business owner, it's also important to me that GetResponse complies with GDPR regulations, so I appreciate that. Last but not least, GetResponse's customer support has always been excellent. Over the years, I've had a few questions and concerns, and the support staff has always been prompt in answering them and resolving my problems. Overall, despite some drawbacks like the lack of a free plan and the limited automation features available with the basic plan level, I have found GetResponse to be a comprehensive and potent email marketing tool that has assisted me in expanding my business.

Pros:

I can honestly say that as a GetResponse user, I've been very happy with the service. GetResponse's user-friendly interface, which makes it simple for me to navigate and use the platform, is one of the features that I value most about it. When I first signed up for GetResponse, I also made use of the 30-day free trial, which was a fantastic chance for me to test the software and determine whether it met my needs. In the end, I made the decision to sign up for a paid plan, and I was pleased to learn that GetResponse gives a significant discount on its 24-month plan. For my email marketing campaigns, the traditional funnel feature has been a game-changer, and the webinar functionality has also been an invaluable resource. I have found GetResponse to be reasonably adept at split testing, which has helped me optimize my email marketing campaigns. Additionally, I value GetResponse's third-party integration and chat features because they make it simple for me to communicate with my clients. The fact that GetResponse complies with GDPR requirements is also something I value because I own a business. Last but not least, GetResponse's customer support has always been excellent. Over the years, I've had a few questions and worries, and the support staff has always been prompt in answering them and resolving any problems I've encountered. In conclusion, I heartily endorse GetResponse to any company searching for a complete and potent email marketing tool.

Cons:

I've used GetResponse and found it to have a few drawbacks for my email marketing campaigns. One of the main problems I have with GetResponse is that there is no free plan available, which can be a problem for companies with tight budgets. Additionally, I discovered that complete automation is not offered at the basic plan level, which disappointed me because I was looking for an email marketing solution that was more all-encompassing. Additionally, only 500 people can participate in webinars on the basic plan, which might not be enough for bigger businesses or events. I was also disappointed to discover that only the max plan offers phone support, dedicated support, and slack support. I discovered that I had to rely on other support channels that were less practical or beneficial because this is not practical or cost-effective for all businesses. GetResponse's basic plan requires users to pay for add-ons that are included without charge with the plus plan, which is another problem I have with it. Because of this, using the platform became more expensive overall, and I felt like I was paying more for features that I could get for free from other email marketing tools. Additionally, I discovered that it is not possible to modify the split test message template, which I found to be restrictive because I preferred having more customization options. Apart from that, using Zapier to connect so many tools was a hassle, and I didn't like how clumsy the drag and drop feature was. Fin

last year

Hi Emil Thank you for writing this detailed review, we really appreciate it. We're so glad that overall you're enjoying the platform, though we did want to make sure you knew about our free plan: https://bit.ly/3JwCKae Be sure reach out to us if you have any questions on this! Jack.

Imran
Imran
Team Coordinator in Bangladesh
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Comprehensive Email Marketing Tool with Great Features

Comments: GetResponse is a comprehensive email marketing tool with a user-friendly interface, great features, and excellent support. Its integration with other tools and services, and flexible pricing model make it a top choice for businesses looking to grow and engage with their customers effectively.

Pros:

GetResponse offers a comprehensive set of email marketing features, including drag-and-drop email editor, automation workflows, A/B testing, landing page creator, and integration with various third-party tools. It also offers a user-friendly interface, excellent customer support, and competitive pricing.

Cons:

One minor issue we have encountered is that the email templates provided by GetResponse could be more customizable. We would like to see more options to customize the templates to better fit our brand and style.

11 months ago

Hi Imran, Thank you for your feedback. We've heard your point on making our email templates more customizable, and will be taking this information to our team. Thank you! -Abbie

Aladdin
CEO in Australia
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Email platform that uses blacklisted IPs to send emails

Comments: Customer service is fast to respond when it comes to using the platform but beware this company is very bad. They provide a very bad email service and the majority of their IPs are blacklisted. We sent a campaign to our very engaged list which normally gets 40% open rates at least but on Get Response had a 0.2% open rate which made us investigate. This is when we found that their IPs were blocked and we then requested a refund and they denied it was their fault and said we will remove the IP that was blacklisted. They said that they have a no refund policy. I now have to go to my bank to report this. Stay away from companies like this who build something that looks amazing on the outside but behind scenes are destroying your business by providing blacklisted IPs. We only used them as we needed the Webinar feature but that was the biggest mistake we could have made and I just want to warn anyone who needs an email platform to stay away from this company at all costs.

Pros:

The most important feature for an email platform is to deliver emails in the inbox not spam folder. We discovered that the majority of their IPs are blacklisted and have not been removed so users will never know that their emails are not being delivered to inboxes unless they check blacklisting. To my surprise we find that they have been blacklisted for some time and our open rates were so low because of this but Get response blames the sender.

Cons:

It is very buggy and all the features feel like they are half built.

3 years ago

Hi Aladdin. We are sorry to hear that you had this experience with GetResponse. Please contact me via email and I will look into this ASAP. -Taylor

david
marketing in Netherlands

getresponse 2022. my honest thoughts

Comments: Overall, I found GetResponse to be a great tool for managing email marketing campaigns. The interface is clean and easy to use, and the features are comprehensive and powerful. I particularly appreciated the ability to automate many of the tasks involved in campaign management, such as sending follow-up messages or creating new lists. Although GetResponse is not the cheapest option on the market, it offers a good mix of features and value for money. Overall, I would recommend GetResponse to anyone looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly email marketing solution.

Pros:

As a small business owner, I rely on email marketing to bring in sales and keep my business afloat. Email marketing is a form of direct marketing that uses electronic mail as a means of communication. It doesn’t require a large budget, and it’s easy to set up and track. Plus, it allows me to target my audience with laser precision. I can segment my list by age, location, gender, interests, and even purchase history. This helps me ensure that my message is relevant to the recipient, which increases the likelihood of them taking action. Email marketing has helped me boost sales, connect with customers, and Grow my business. I highly recommend it to any small business owner looking for an affordable and effective marketing solution.

Cons:

While GetResponse is a popular email marketing tool, it does have some potential drawbacks. One downside is that it can be challenging to create complex campaigns with multiple steps and conditions. Additionally, the automation features are not as robust as some of the other options on the market. As a result, if you are looking for a tool that will allow you to create highly sophisticated marketing campaigns, GetResponse may not be the best option. Another potential downside is that GetResponse can be expensive, particularly if you are sending a large volume of emails. Lastly, GetResponse does not offer telephone support, so if you encounter any problems with the tool, you will need to rely on online documentation or submit a ticket to the GetResponse team. Despite these drawbacks, GetResponse remains a popular option for many businesses due to its ease of use and extensive features.

2 years ago

Hi David, Thank you so much for the feedback! We're glad you've found our email marketing tools helpful. -Abbie

Pruteanu
Freelancer in Romania
Computer Software, Self Employed

Hear about GetResponse's email marketing and try for your self

Comments: I switched all of our mailing lists from Aweber and Mailchimp to GetResponse just over a year ago.
Our delivery rates have increased since then, as have our open rates (which have increased by 48 percent) and click through rates. I've also tried out a number of GetResponse's unique features, including 'time travel' and automation, which I'll go over in more detail later.
Even if it has a few features that aren't as polished as I'd want, GetResponse is by far my favorite after using other prominent email marketing platforms. When it comes to price, GetResponse is one of the most cost-effective options.

Pros:

Easy-to-create and-manage advanced visual automation workflows Email campaigns and autoresponders are simple to create. A user-friendly, easy-to-navigate interface Options for tracking website events that can be used to send tailored email sequences. A/B testing tools to assist you in determining which version of landing pages and forms performs the best. Subscriber management options based on tags Construct full-fledged sales and marketing funnels. Ideal for affiliate marketers offering products from affiliate networks like as ClickBank, JVZoo, ShareASale, and others. Hundreds of popular apps and software solutions are easily integrated. Provides a large selection of responsive landing page templates. Provides a large number of HTML email templates. A stock photo library with over 5000 images to utilize in your ads. Pricing plans that are easy to understand for newcomers

Cons:

Thousands of marketers have previously used these limited opt-in form templates. After you sign up for a premium plan, there are no refunds. There are no well-known online community groups. Emails have limited A/B testing capabilities. Opt-in forms aren't mobile-friendly.

2 years ago

Hi Pruteanu! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Taufik
Online Marketer in Malaysia
Internet, Self Employed

Make email marketing easy

Comments: Overall, GetResponse is my choice when it comes to email marketing because it's easy to use with an affordable price.

Pros:

GetResponse is a very powerful email autoresponder and marketing tools. They do not just have an autoresponder. They also have complete marketing tools. I can create a landing page, funnel and capture page with GetResponse. Everything with the drag and drop page builder, and it's very easy to use.

Cons:

I need to upgrade the plan to use customizable email automation. In this upgrade version, they give a lot of tools that I do not use at all.

3 years ago

Hi Taufik! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and I will be sharing it with the team. -Taylor

Thomas
Self-Employed in US

GetResponse

Comments: I use GetResponse to generate leads through the landing pages feature while sending email newsletters to my lists daily. In addition, I use the autoresponder feature to have content and sales emails sent for me so I can spend more time building my business and traffic sources.

Pros:

I love the ease of use and ability to create a very large backlog of emails quickly. I like to send out daily newsletters to my list and after about a week or so I will go back through and add those emails into an autoresponder that I will use for new leads that haven't been getting the original newsletters. This makes my life so much easier and allows me to spend less time on the platform while getting more done. In addition, I love the Spam Score feature that helps keep my messages out of the spam folder. If your email is going to spam, your message isn't being heard.

Cons:

I would like a little more landing page functionality. I find templates either have too much preloaded or not enough. I would like there to be more functionality similar to that of ClickFunnels or even Builderall. If there was further functionality to create sales funnels and take payments through GetResponse I think that will help as well. People like myself want to have everything all in one place for their business. If they can get all they need (landing pages, sales funnels, email marketing, automations) in one place it would make life much easier and GetResponse, in this case, a much more desirable platform.

Rebecca
Rebecca
Instructor in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

GetResponse evaluative Review

Comments: Well worth the cost if you are trying to build your online business.

Pros:

This email distribution and automation is a must have in the marketing field today. GetResponse is a little more expensive than most autoresponders but is not outrageously priced and well worth the expense to continue to get the leads.

Cons:

If things aren't set up with other programs just right you will be entering the emails manually until you get them set up. That takes a lot of time.

7 months ago

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback about GetResponse. We're delighted that you find GetResponse well worth the expense, especially when it comes to building your online business. We're committed to helping you succeed and providing you with the tools you need for your marketing efforts. If you have any further insights or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to support your online business journey. Best regards, Abbie

James
James
Founder in Malaysia
Management Consulting, Self Employed

Great Beginner Email Marketing Tool

Comments: Overall, GetResponse is a great tool. Can't go wrong if all you want is to send emails either on autopilot or broadcasts or automate the process.

Pros:

I loved the 500 free subscriber plan and also how easy it is to set-up marketing automations. I love the ability to send broadcasts at the best time the recipient would open them. No need to worry about time-zone issues. Moreover, you can re-send emails on autopilot if the email is not opened after a few days and send other emails based on the contacts behaviour. Their pricing is also very competitive. Segmenting the lists is easy too.

Cons:

Disappointed that they didn't have the feayure to track website visits from the emails sent. I think the non-email/CRM features like webinars and website builder tend to dilute the focus on email marketing. Can't be everything for everyone.

2 years ago

Hi James, We're so glad you're enjoying GetResponse and the email marketing tools. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate it! -Abbie