• Overall
    4.1 /5
    3.9 /5

About GetResponse

Simply the best, GetResponse Email Marketing is made to help you gain more leads and more sales with less stress, more success!

Learn more about GetResponse

Ioana A.
Content creator
Food & Beverages, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 4/2/2021

"Great option for begginers and advanced alike"

Comments: Successfully using it for email newsletters and autoresponders. They have a funnel feature that helps visually and a great price to start on.

Pros: I switched over from Flodesk because of one functionality and the cheaper price. So far it's been a learning curve.

Cons: A bit overwhelming when you look at the dashboard at first, it takes a while to get used to where all the links are.

by GetResponse on 7/2/2021

Hi Ioana!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We greatly appreciate it. -Taylor

• Reviewed on 4/2/2021
Home Inspector
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 5/9/2018

"Can be Difficult to Navigate - But great for a Beginner"

Comments: I use this software for a blog and educational website. I use it to send out a weekly newsletter and add opt in forms to my blog.

Pros: I like that this software is lower in price, but offers many of the same features of the other expensive ones. I like to use the opt-in box features to promote lead magnets on my website. I also like that I can copy the email settings from a previously sent newsletter or autoresponder.

Cons: The software feels very difficult to navigate if you have more than one opt-in or lead magnet. I wish there were a way for the software to send an auto responder for a particular opt-in without creating a new contact list. I'm constantly moving my contacts around and it gets cumbersome. There are also a lot of glitches with their drag and drop features on their design side.

• Reviewed on 5/9/2018
O. kelvin K.
Copywriter
Internet, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/5/2019

"My First love regarding email marketing tools"

Comments: Helps me manage my email list in a simple way. I just love Getresponse.

Pros: I fell in love with Getresponse because of its simplicity and innovation, when you talk about email marketing you cannot the list won't be complete without Getresponse. Pretty simple and straight forward to use, loads of email and landing page templates to choose from. Deliverabilty is good too, they just keep getting better day by day. I now recommend it to all my clients without fears. Getresponse has proven to be a leader in the industry and I'm happy to be part of it. SIDE NOTE: I recently received my affiliate commissions, about $58, small but it's free money you know. What more can I say? See for yourself.

Cons: Price is good, deliverabilty is good too, the only thing I want them to look into is to review accounts thoroughly before making decisions to suspend it.

• Reviewed on 21/5/2019
Wendy L.
Admin Assistant
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/3/2019

"GetResponse - One of the best tools for email marketing!"

Comments: Great for email marketing!

Pros: First of all, GetResponse offers a free 30-day trial to test them out. Currently, we're using the Pro package and it allows us to manage a big list of emails. Email automation is one of their strengths, setting it up is easy. We can also create forms and landing pages that converts. Making a form or a landing page is a very smooth experience. They have plenty of professional templates to use. Additionally, their pricing is very competitive.

Cons: I do not like their new interface, it is cluttered. I wish they could make it simpler.

• Reviewed on 6/3/2019
Head of Marketing
Market Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/8/2019

"This is a nightmare of email marketing"

Comments: Not the best software for B2B saas for sure. The only benefit is the price but you loosing much more opportunities with limitations everywhere. I'm so dissatisfied and in search of an alternative solution.

Pros: - Good interface design;
- Simple API integration;
- Opportunity to connect landings, forms, and email marketing in one place.

Cons: - Very primitive and limited automation workflows ( we were not able to automate the sequence of emails when the tag or action is not assigned to drive better engagement and retention);
- Not convenient reporting (this is always a challenge to analyze results of email marketing and there is no way to connect goal complections from analytics);
- Poor functionality (every time my team face some limitations and it seems that a lot of functionality is on MVP stage);
- Dissatisfied support (you may waste all the day to understand how to fix your issue);
- Forms are not mobile adapted;
- Landings are so limited too and hard to create great CRO design;
- Some data dissapierd or incorrectly showed (usually we see that people click on links which do not exist in the newsletter)
- All the emails go to the promotion section and there is no way to go inbox not to get lost

• Reviewed on 9/8/2019
Paula R.
Marketing Executive
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/4/2018

"Campaigns with better supervision."

Comments: GetResponse is a program that with the exact instructions, you can achieve job stability in the area of ​​Email Marketing. However, I do not recommend using it without studying its functions. Currently it benefits my company, offering the way to supervise the campaigns carried out at all times.

Pros: The special thing that GetResponse has, are the constant updates it makes on the platform with the sole purpose of pleasing the customer. Recently added functions such as: monitor campaigns from the mobile device, something that is very important in any company.

Cons: The weak point that GetResponse has is customer support, although constant updates are made, the support takes more than 3 days to answer a question, something that is very annoying at all times.

• Reviewed on 18/4/2018
Allan B.
Web Marketing Head
Sports, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/3/2019

"A quality email automation tool!"

Comments: One of the best email marketing tool today!

Pros: GegtResponse is a great email marketing tool. Setting up a campaign is easy and they offer a tutorial on how to make one. The dashboard is simple and the icons are big enough. I like the feature of their landing pages. I can create a great landing page within a few minutes and it has a responsive design. Also, there are tons of templates to choose from. I can also create beautiful forms that I can place on our website. It provides a lot of advanced features as well and this tool is also affordable!

Cons: I have some issues with their drag and drop interface. It is a little bit complicated.

• Reviewed on 31/3/2019
Digital Marketer
  • Reviewed on 26/3/2019

"Fantastic Software at a Fantastic Price"

Comments: Since I switched from Aweber to GetResponse I have seen my productivity and business growth. The autoresponder automation is a breeze in Get Response you can literally draw a map of how your sequence should go. Fantastic for the price

Pros: I loved the fact that I was able to get up and running so quickly. You can easily integrate it with other software. Literally with a few clicks of a button.

Cons: When I first signed up I had to contact support because it wouldn't load up. This was because my cache needed cleared. Support were very quick to rectify the problem and very helpful.

• Reviewed on 26/3/2019
Michael W.
Marketing Manager
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/9/2018

"Our #1 Email Marketing Platform now"

Pros: We moved away from GetResponse for a short while due to a lack of Magento 2 integration, CRM and Automation features. We have now returned as they've corrected their integration and now have some fantastic marketing automation facilities. Cost is excellent compared to other platforms.

Cons: Customer support knowledge could do with improving.

Kaja K.
Support Staff
  • Reviewed on 10/5/2018

"I use GetResponse to manage email groups and send emails to different target audiences."

Comments: I am able to maintain many different email lists and customise newsletters to each.

Pros: I like that it will manage the "unsubscribe" feature for me so I don't have to manually unsubscribe the people that wish that.
I like that it integrates well with ClickFunnels and Wordpress
I like that it has an option to chat with support and the chat option is obvious so I don't have to go hunt it down when I am having an issue.

Cons: I made a mistake and sent an email to an unintended campaign, leading to a mass unsubscribe. I was then, not able to send another email to those people apologising for the mistake and it took customer service over a week to get it figured out with me while in the meantime my whole account was on "lockdown" - it was also very difficult for me to convince them it was an honest mistake.

• Reviewed on 10/5/2018
Elizabeth B.
Systems Analyst
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/3/2019

"For Price, not terrible but needs improvement"

Comments: GetResponse helps segment and target customers more efficiently. By keeping landing pages for products and courses connected to email contact database it is quick and easy to create emails for targets groups.

Pros: GetResponse does help create emails and landing pages fast. By having the connection between having the email database, email creations, and landing pages it does make it easier to segment contacts and easily keep track of them. For the price, it does offer a basic and easy tool for beginners or those without much design experience to help more easily create.

Cons: It can be frustrating using the drag and drop editor and in comparison to other drag and drop editors and it can feel very limited. It gets frustrating when elements do not move as they should and designs do not come out as imagined. It takes some playing around and getting used to in order to use efficiently.

• Reviewed on 27/3/2019
Chense P.
10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/3/2018

"The presentation of campaigns in GetResponse is much more varied."

Comments: Its use has benefited me entrepreneurially, since I have managed to bring Email Marketing to another form of work, make it much safer and achieve campaigns with a better design and presentation.

Pros: I like the GetResponse interface more than anything, since it organizes very well each of the functions it has, it is worth mentioning that it also has very innovative functions that complement an advertising campaign.

• Reviewed on 14/3/2018
Mike G.
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2018

"Covers the basics"

Comments: Overall good. But considering lower cost options.

Pros: It has most features you need to set up a list and emails them via autoresponder or newsletter.

Cons: Editor does not spell check. The reporting tool is a bit complicated to use. The editor does not automatically create the plain text version. You cannot easily cloan a letter series over to another campaign.

• Reviewed on 10/10/2018
Opeyemi O.
English Teacher
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/7/2019

"Get response is visually compelling"

Pros: Get response is one of the very few automated email response software that is visually compelling. This is the reason I take great pleasure in using it to send my email subscribers a welcome message, offers on my website and notifications about new posts on my blog

Cons: The software recommends another application for cleaning up my emails lists, what's distasteful is after this supposed cleanup, emails on my list still get rejected. I really think this is the only place they got it wrong

• Reviewed on 16/7/2019
Alfred B.
Co-Founder
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/7/2018

"Amazing support"

Comments: Greaty support, great features, great price but a bit too complicated and outdated designs.

Pros: All email marketing software have this existential crisis of what they should add to their features to make their product more powerful. Instead, most of them (including GetResponse) should focus on one specific target market and become the easiest to use for them. Over time GetResponse has added powerful features, and become complicated in the process. And it doesn't help that the who UX looks outdated. On the plus side their customer support. It's one of the best anywhere online.

Cons: Outdated designs for templates and the UX. It makes you feel it is a 2.0 version of something that should be a 4.0.

• Reviewed on 29/7/2018
Amalia M.
  • Reviewed on 13/1/2017

"Great value and reability"

Comments: At first glance, it appears not immediately easy to use, but when comparing it to other autoresponders it is one of the most intuitive. It allows you to create endless lists and send Broadcast (Newsletter) and Follow Up. There are several ready-made templates, and you can import your own, then just insert the object and the text of the mail you want to send, choose whether to send it immediately or set a day and time in which we prefer to postpone the sending and it's done. It is also easy to create a sign-up form to include in your landing pages. Just choose from the various templates and customize it by changing the text. GetResponse will provide the HTML code to include in the website or page. Reliability
-------------
This is the most important thing to consider when you choose an autoresponder.
GetResponse from this point of view is second to none, the reliability is its strong point. It uses powerful latest-generation strategies to circumvent spam filters and to reach the email receiver. Price and Quality
-----------------------
GetResponse offers a quality of first level at fairly reasonable prices:
The monthly subscription of up to 1000 contacts (send unlimited) costs 15 $

• Reviewed on 13/1/2017
Henry O.
Marketing Director
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2018

"GetResponse review"

Comments: It is the best marketing companion you will ever have.

Pros: The automation feature is on point and has saved me many hours of work.

Cons: The help manuals are still a little bit difficult to navigate. When you search for something specific, it takes you to a general page related to your search.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2018
Lana M.
Agency Owner
Public Relations & Communications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/6/2017

"Best Email Marketing Tool For Serious Email Marketers"

Pros: GetResponse's workflow and autoresponders are amazing! I also love the ability to create forms and customize them to fit the need of the website... even while in the free trial. With the right theme, anyone can create landing pages without the need of more expensive 3rd party tools. I personally use GetResponse for projects that are and aren't related to work, and I recommend GetResponse to all of my clients. The pricing structure is fair for those who have a small email list, and is a very powerful tool, straight out-of-the-box. You get a free landing page and webinars. GetResponse is my Go To email marketing tool.

• Reviewed on 9/6/2017
MoneyWiseAlpha.com Founder & Cryptopreneur
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/2/2020

"GetResponse a Great Low-Cost Solution For Your Marketing Needs!"

Comments: We have been using GetResponse to handle our email subscribers, email auto responders, landing pages, and simple sales funnels. It is a very cost effective solution for your marketing needs!

Pros: GetResponse does much more than just handle your mailing list! It also has a ton of high quality templates for you to use in your landing pages to start your sales funnels. The price to get started is also a great bargain!

Cons: Well, I wish that a least one webinar funnel was available in the basic package.

• Reviewed on 3/2/2020
Monica W.
self employed
  • Reviewed on 9/11/2020

"My Get Response Review"

Comments: Overall I like GetResponse because of its ease of use, many different templates and the advance automation, but the pricing for a large list is an issue for me.

Pros: I like Get Response, because it's an easy to use autoresponder with a great landing page creator with many different customizable templates. It's all drag and drop, no coding necessary.

Cons: I don't like how the price goes up significantly when someone's list grows. The plans start out cheap but the pricing is an issue once the list grows big.

by GetResponse on 7/12/2020

Hi Monica! Thank you for the positive review. We greatly appreciate it! -Taylor

• Reviewed on 9/11/2020
Allison S.
Managing Director
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/6/2018

"GetResponse earns the interest of the people."

Pros: GetResponse is quick to process each of the subscriptions, what I like most about this platform is that the prices are extremely low, lower than any other company, and this actually earns the trust and interest of many people and companies .

Cons: The problem with GetResponse is that in many cases, the campaigns are no longer online and almost nobody can access them, that is more than half an hour without being able to access, I think this is a platform error and I would like to have it fixed .

• Reviewed on 26/6/2018
Adam A.
  • Reviewed on 4/5/2018

"One of the leaders in industry."

Pros: - Landing pages.
- Preview of created emails from different email clients.
- Great schedule for autoresponders.
- custom fields for collected emails.
- a lot more - simply a big marketing machine.
- Awesome Affiliate program

Cons: - A little too big, making admin panel load with noticable lagg.
- Optimising code of app to load faster would be nice.

• Reviewed on 4/5/2018
Nathan L.
Web Designer and Developer
Fine Art, Self Employed

"Zero ethics."

Pros: All around the interface isn't too bad (could be better).

Cons: I sent out an email to my list that was designed to promote a hand-made product; it wasn't spam, and didn't contain anything negative in it, and all of my leads were opt-ins, not imported... But after sending out a basic email, suddenly I couldn't access my account. Getresponse said something about violating terms of service (and TRUST me, promoting hand-made goods isn't a crime in the United States so far as I know) - and haven't heard back since. They didn't tell me WHAT was violated - which is also aggravating. I could totally understand shutting down someone's account if a crime was committed - but there was no crime here. So now my list is gone, without warning, without notice, and they won't even reply. So who is the criminal here? I am not the only one though; GetResponse is known for shutting down people's accounts, and I have met some others who really didn't do anything wrong but got their accounts shut down.

Daniel P.
Head of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 31/7/2018

"GetResponse is a mid-grade email service. It has some great features, but low ease-of-use."

Pros: The thing that initially drew me to GetResponse was it's broad range of features. In-depth user segmentation features, landing page software, popups, etc... However after a few months of using this software, I'm a bit torn (you can read my cons below). Let me focus on the pros of GetResponse. It's a powerful email marketing tool. It allows for supplement companies to use it, which was important to me. It has many different features, which are great.

Cons: The user interface is not great with Get Response. This makes it very difficult to get around the software and find settings. Also, it doesn't integrate into Shopify (my e-com platform) very easily. For instance, I can't track my sales from Get Response into my store, which is a badly needed feature. Get Response also makes it difficult to do more complex segmenting. It allows for user flows, but you can't track to on-website events (such as sales).

• Reviewed on 31/7/2018
Tu P.
Marketing Manager
Automotive, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/3/2021

"Great to use Getresponse"

Comments: It is great to use this.

Pros: Friendly interface.
Just drag and drop to create marketing material

Cons: More free pictures and can be viewed on Outlook without being blocked pictures.
Do not save card detail for future renewing payment without agreement of holder

by GetResponse on 14/3/2021

Hi Tu!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We greatly appreciate it. -Taylor

• Reviewed on 9/3/2021