15 years helping Irish businesses

About FieldPulse

Learn why thousands of field service companies choose FieldPulse for its robust functionality, ease of use, and topnotch support.

Learn more about FieldPulse

Pros:

Cons:

System does not integrate very well with quickbooks and when exported out, info is scattered everywhere in quickbooks.

FieldPulse ratings

4.5
4.8
4.4
4.7

8.7/10

FieldPulse has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 91 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used FieldPulse before?

Lou
Lou
Consumer Services, 2–10 Employees

I finally found what I was searching for!

Comments: So far so good!

Pros:

The features are great and they actually work! After trying every software on capterra and more, FieldPulse allowed me to stop looking and get back to business. As an owner/operator I'm able to access the features I need in the field as well as the desktop. All the features are there in addition to many customization options. And the support is second to none. I've been able to get a human at all hours of the day and they are dedicated to customer satisfaction. Getting set up was a breeze and the support team guided me every step of the way (when needed). A slick gui AND good functionality? I'll take it.

Cons:

It could be more customizable, but isn't too limited. There are certain features that I'd like to see that aren't currently present, but then again no one does it all. And any software that had these features certainly lacked in most others. The team is also very responsive and interested in user feature requests. Sure, it's got it's bugs here and there. But when I mention one, the team usually knows about it and are on it already. That, or it was user malfunction.

4 years ago

Lou, thanks for taking the time to leave that review! We're inspired by business owners like you. So it means a lot to us when you note that our product is feature rich and still getting better. Cheers to your success! --Dennis Behrman | Head of Marketing

Jeff
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Fieldpulse changed the way we work

Comments: Fieldpulse has been a game changer for Pro Pool Team. We were able to centralize all the different types of work and customers into one system, that our clients love. The support staff is amazing, especially Holly, who help work through several issues we had at the start up. You get real people who seem to really care about your success on the Fieldpulse platform.

Pros:

Fieldpulse was easy to set up and to get started. Fieldpulse is very flexible with the setup allowing us to customize our workflow for our industry. Our customers love the portal and the ease of making payment and tracking job history for their locations.

Cons:

We have had a few issues with the engage phone system, but Fieldpulse is continually improving the software.

Unethical Company

1.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I would need app pages to describe the nightmare that this has been. There is a reason there is no feee trial and a reason it’s a year long commitment. Basically they promised me something 3 different times before I signed the contract that turned out not to be accurate. At first I asked for a solution only to be ignored. I would reach out for help. It would take days for anyone to respond and their response had no resolution. So I would reach out again and days or a week would go by without a response. Then I would get. Let me talk to my team. After a while of this I asked for a manager. Let’s just say 1 month later I have yet to speak to a Manager. They either ignore it or just lie. So now since they made assurances they did not keep I just want to be out of the contract because the software is useless to me. They said no. They want to hold me hostage and take my money for the next 11 months for a software I cannot use. Basically after you sign and get your onboarding you are on your own. I was supposed to get a customer success manager for help. Never did. Reached out multiple times asking why with no response. Any ethical company would just let me out of the contract so I can move on. They are not ethical. Do not sign this contract. You will be stuck. There are better options that are month to month

Pros:

Honestly nothing. Other software does everything better. Without a year long contract

Cons:

Customer service is non existent. Misleading Unethical Software is not what they say it is Integrations are terrible

Sheri
President in US
Design, Self Employed

Outstanding Customer Support and Easy to Use

Pros:

For starters, FieldPulse customer support is outstanding! My Customer Success Specialist, [sensitive content hidden], promptly responds to all my inquiries. To me, great customer support is a priority, especially regarding the software I use to run my business. I've had bad experiences with companies who don't care much about their customers. So, seeing how attentive [sensitive content hidden] is to my needs is very refreshing. Secondly, the software is very easy to use. I was offered an onboarding/training call that I haven't done yet. But even without the training, I was able to hop in and start creating customers, estimates, and invoices in minutes. The very intuitive interface makes even a novice comfortable about using the system. I look forward to scheduling my training call to use all the features offered to help grow and manage my business.

Cons:

I guess one negative would be having to purchase add-ons to utilize the system fully. Having a business phone number tied into the system is a necessity. For that to happen with FieldPulse, you must purchase the Engage add-on, increasing the monthly cost. But with that said, they give you 5 new phone numbers and unlimited minutes and texts. Every correspondence is attached to the client dashboard. So now I use only one phone number to communicate with my clients instead of using FB Messenger, Instagram DMs, and personal text messages. It is much easier to keep track of everything this way. You can also port your existing phone number into the system if needed. Even with the extra monthly cost of the Engage add-on, FieldPulse is still cheaper than most other field management/CRM services available. So I guess the small increase in cost really isn't a negative after all.

Cecilio

Polk County Soft Wash

Comments: Listen other platforms customer service at best is less than mediocre. You don't get one person reaching out, you have several people reaching wit patience and understanding. They want to know the way that you do things and then they walk you through the way your process can work in the platform not ounce not twice. But as many times as you need. Your success is theirs. Truly.

Pros:

FieldPulse checks 90% of all the boxes in almost any industry you are working.

Cons:

My work flow is different So it took an understanding of the software operations to make it work for me. And I'm being nit picky.

Adam
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Great features at a great price

Comments: My intended purpose for Field Pulse is to be able to manage 90% of my business from the field. I take calls, create clients, create estimates, complete work, invoice, and take payment all from my phone or tablet from the field. I want to minimize how much time spent on data entry on my computer in the office. With Field Pulse, I will primarily only need to work on complex estimates, back-up of data, and accounting audits from my computer at home. That will cut my workload down significantly. With the new Pricebook feature I may not even need to use my workstation pc to work on complex estimates. Time will tell on that one.

Pros:

I love the amount of features you get for the price. I am coming from Jobber which I use as the gold standard for small to medium sized field service business software. Compared to Jobber I feel that Field Pulse offers a very comparable set of features at half the price of Jobber. While improvement and new features are always welcome, I feel that Field Pulse is on par or better that their competition.

Cons:

The work flow is quite a bit different from what I would like. The best example is only having the ability to set one visit for each job. While the obvious workaround is to update the date each time a new date is needed or create multiple jobs under the project tabs, but, honestly, the easier solution is to have the ability to attach multiple visits to a single Job. That I believe is a more natural workflow for most users in my industry. In fact, Field Pulse, is the only field service management software that doesn't allow for this. All the big names like Jobber, Housecall Pro, Workiz, all use this workflow model with great success. I would also like the ability to view my client database alphabetically by last name. The current model is the alphabetize it by first name which is very backwards from any other CRM type solution on the market. I am not on a first name basis with many of my clients and when searching for them in my master list, I have to hunt for the last name.

3 years ago

Hi Adam! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave us such incredible feedback! We are currently building out the ability to track multiple visits for a single job! I've also added the ability to filter customers by first name to our development wish list. We will follow up with you as soon as both of those become available! Thanks again!

Jason
Owner/Contractor in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

FieldPulse - The all around software solution for contractors and service providers!!!

Comments: Overall, I think FieldPulse is one of the biggest contenders out there. Even up against Co-Construct and BuilderTrend which are priced way out of the hands of single person or small businesses to be able to incorporate and try and they don't even trial their software. FieldPulse has pretty much the features to be able to run a successful contracting or field service company.

Pros:

What I liked most about FieldPulse are the features that it has for the price of using the software. It is very reasonably priced for big companies all the way down to the single person business.

Cons:

Wish they had estimating options as well as item/service database features, but after talking to a rep, it looks that they are continually working on it and puts my expectancy on these features at ease knowing that they are improving all the time.

5 years ago

Jason, thanks so much for the review. It's hard working entrepreneurs like you that keep us motivated to build a great contractor platform. We are always improving the platform, and your comment about item/service database is clutch. We will have some tremendous new features to announce in the coming months, so stay tuned. Please always let us know if we can help in anyway. Our customer success team all sits right next to me here in Dallas, Texas and we love hearing from you guys! --Gabriel Pinchev, CEO

Tommy

Best CRM

Comments: We are an electrical service business and Fieldpulse has a been a huge deal in helping us manage our business activities on a daily basis. We are able to track all customers, projects, jobs, money. We are able to create estimates and invoice.

Pros:

Fieldpulse is a robust CRM that has many useful functions and the team continues to add to it. I have used other CRM's including jobber and none are as good as Fieldpulse. The Fieldpulse team also has great support that listens to you and actually supports you. They also have a feature called engage that integrates VOIP into their software. I believe this is something I have not seen in any other CRM.

Cons:

It can be quicker at loading pages. Would like to see estimate function be stronger such as integrating an estimate program or create one internally that would streamline for anybody to be able to use in the field and not just experienced users. Would like to see Fieldpulse integrate with many other apps like other softwares such as Zapier, Waveapps, Mailchimp.

4 years ago

Tommy, thanks so much for your great review. At the end of the day, our goal is to help you make more money and win back time. We're so glad that we can help your electrical business every day. Cheers, Gabe Pinchev, CEO

Mario

Excellent software

Comments: This solution has been absolutely perfect for my business needs.

Pros:

Designing flexible budgeting options for clients to maintain full control of their finances.

Cons:

Have you ever experienced that frustrating moment when you lose your internet connection and all your progress on taking notes gets erased? It's definitely not their fault, but it can be incredibly annoying.

Construction, Self Employed

Fielpulse!

Pros:

Its integration with my different applications including phones, credit card, finance, etc

Cons:

THAT I CANF HAVE A CUSTOMER SIGN AN ESTIMATE IN PERSON!!! You have to email to them and have them sign. PLEASE CHANGE THIS

Lloyd

Stoney Oaks Group Fieldpulse Review

Comments: Fair - Most support personnel were knowledgeable and helpful.

Pros:

It had several features. Integrated billing, schedule, customer database, etc. All the basic core features one could expect from a SAS model service software.

Cons:

All of the below are of my and my teams opinion. With over 30 years in construction and engineering we feel like some additional tweaking would make huge improvements in the usability of this product. The human interface and workflow was lacking, tremendously. The needed features are available, but the workflow to use the features are not intuitive, therefore confusing. The grouping of menu items are not logical and the use of projects and jobs are convoluted. The use of jobs is more like task's, as you can have multiple task (jobs) on one project. Currently the dashboard list on the left are: Customers Schedule Schedule Projects Jobs Subtask Sales Management Company Settings Looking at this from managing sales and managing projects point of view, a more logical list is as follows: Customers (should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions) Customer Details (add Create Project button and remove the Create Job button) (add Open Project button, with a list of projects for that customer. this takes you to the Project Management features below) Sales (all of the below should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions) Customers (goes to the customers page, filtered to only the current users customers) Estimates (Estimates get converted to projects "not jobs") Project Management (all of the below should be filtered for current user, with a toggle for all, with permissions)

Nicholas
CRM Admin in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

FieldPulse is THE BEST!

Comments: Overall I have had a great experience with FieldPulse. It has made my life much easier in terms of scheduling, customer communication, invoicing and much more!

Pros:

I love that FieldPulse is cloud based. I also love how easy they make it to keep in touch with customers via Engage!

Cons:

There are small kinks like any program (glitches with invoices and whatnot) but the support team is quick, responsive and always ready to help.

Jon
owner in US
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Extreme value for the price point.

Comments: From initial reach out to implementation our experience has been 5 star. Our account rep (shoutout Matt) was information and patient getting us signed up. We didn't feel pressured or pushed. We felt heard and helped.

Pros:

Out of the box we felt like we had a tremendous value. Honestly, price compared to all features we received at base level feels like a steal. Client portal was huge for us as was the amount of detail we can track within a job: photos, attachments, job costing, who did what and when.

Cons:

Some features like the booking portal requests we felt were hidden and should be brought to the dashboard. That may be an option thought and we just haven't figured it out yet.

Kaleb
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

Great program!

Comments: The customer service, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT], has been SUPER helpful answering all my questions with promptness and accuracy. Very much appreciated, especially when you're a "newb"!

Pros:

I really enjoy the over abundance of features and options available, and how almost every piece of the software is customizable to my business needs.

Cons:

I haven't had it very long to have a list of cons, one thing I can think of though is it could get pretty pricey the more team mates you add on. Which could be a deciding factor for soem.

3 years ago

Hi Kaleb! Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to share your feedback with FieldPulse!

Melanie
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2–10 Employees

Quick Startup

Comments: Fair wish it had a few more bells and whistles!

Pros:

We enjoyed the easy startup and look of the software.

Cons:

Not easy to create custom templates services we provide daily!

Sheryl
Office Manager in US

ProMAsters Review

Pros:

Ease of use - very user friendly. Technician can be trained easily

Cons:

When I have a project it wants to assign everyone to it and that isn't the case. I have jobs that are long term and would like to create the project so I can bill just one and not see several jobs that don't look like they have been billed. I also have customers with various locations and they seem to get unattached easily - integration with Quickbooks Online doesn't always work.

KEVIN
Operations Manager in US

Honest Review

Comments: I'm getting what I'm paying for which is sufficient to me.

Pros:

It does what I need it to do. Scheduling invoicing, basically organizing the jobs

Cons:

My biggest pet peeve is the manually entered clock-ins and clock-outs not showing whole hours when I manually choose whole hours. The reason I've been given is basically a case of the developer over-programming plus its irrelevant, Its not fixed. I would also like to color code the jobs on the calendar So when making schedules I can visually distinguish between the teams. I'm currently using the Status indicators for this.

Leon
President in US
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2–10 Employees

What I've been looking for

Comments: As I stated above, this program has resolved all my issues of scheduling, tracking, and organising. Love it !

Pros:

This is perfect for my service company. I have zero problems with scheduling, organising, and keeping track of my company now that I have been using Field Pulse. Estimates and invoicing is done simply either from the office or the field.

Cons:

I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program ! I have NO cons for this program !

Stacey
Director of Operations in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 501–1,000 Employees

FP Review from SSP

Comments: Autumn Flanders has been fantastic. So easy to work with and listens to our needs.

Pros:

The software offers customer friendly features such as reminders about upcoming appointments.

Cons:

It would be nice to have an actual reference manual vs. having to do a search.

3 years ago

Hi Stacey! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Our priority is customer service and I couldn't be happier knowing Autumn has hit the mark!

Eric

New to Field pulse

Comments: Overall the experience has been great with the follow up from Holly, the system does needs some tweaks but we are getting it figured out.

Pros:

ease of navigation, good communication with our account manager Holly.

Cons:

the top columns need to stay as you scroll down in customer and in the invoice sections so you know what each column is. the down load for our customer file was an issue with how it intergrated. also the field payments messed up on the account set up which caused delays and issues. However a bright star with our account manager Holly Shelton really kept up on the issues and got them solved for me. thank you.

Edward
Owner in Canada
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Small business must have software

Comments: We use this software every day and it's great addition

Pros:

Easy to use, cloud based crm We can use it from any computer

Cons:

Sometimes maybe a bit longer to load but not a big deal. Most of the time it's pretty fast

4 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback, Edward! We're glad to be an essential part of your business each and every day. Cheers, Gabe Pinchev, CEO

Brian
Construction, Self Employed

Easy to use and affordable

Comments: It does what I need.

Pros:

I needed a system I could operate from the field on mobile devices just as if I was in the office. This solved the problem. Is it perfect, no, but for the price it is great.

Cons:

It is not easy to add multiple properties under one main contact.

Crystal
Customer Relations Specialist in US
Environmental Services, 2–10 Employees

So far so good

Pros:

I liked the fact that [sensitive content hidden] my Customer Success Specialist, is so very kind and helpful. Whenever you need her she is right there to answer all of my question.

Cons:

What I like the least is the fact that it's rather pricey for a small business just starting out. Plus they don't give you a trial to use first. We had to purchase it first and there was a 15-day refund policy in place. But I would have preferred a trial without committing first.

Justin
owner in US

FieldPulse has really helped improve our invoicing, customer database, and job scheduling

Pros:

Customer data base and google maps integration is nice to use while driving to location. Tech support has been spot on as well.

Cons:

Not being able to see customers phone number from job record and not being able to email file attachments straight from app like you can invoice or estimates.

Cory
Cory
Purchasing Manager in US

Incredible product, saved me so much stress of finding the right product to implement. Great app!

Comments: Collaboration, organization, streamlining operations, communication. Literally everything.

Pros:

Easy to use right out of the box. The mobile app is very responsive and the web page looks just like the app. There appear to be no differences in the two. Our field salesman will be able to use this right away. The fields on the jobs and projects are customizable and form creation is very easy. I will discover more I am sure.

Cons:

Inability to integrate with QB Desktop is the only thing I think that would be better. Also maybe making the estimates customizable to allow status tracking (Open, Accepted, Closed, Lost, etc.)