15 years helping Irish businesses

About Connecteam

Connecteam is one app for all your business management needs, like team scheduling, time tracking, task management, and communication.

Learn more about Connecteam

Pros:

The time clock integration with shift scheduler has been a great tool in keeping track of the ongoing projects.

Cons:

I don't like that i can't go put in unavailable the employee can only do that.

Connecteam ratings

4.7
4.9
4.7
4.8

9.4/10

Connecteam has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 326 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Connecteam before?

Sofwane
Sofwane
Multimedia in United Arab Emirates
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Efficient Employee Management Made Easy with Connecteam

Comments: My overall experience with Connecteam has been highly positive. The platform has truly transformed the way I manage my team and has greatly improved productivity within my business.From the moment I started using Connecteam, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface and intuitive design. Navigating through the platform and accessing its various features was effortless, both on the web interface and the mobile app. This ease of use made the onboarding process smooth for me and my team.Connecteam's comprehensive range of features impressed me the most. The platform covers all aspects of employee management, from time tracking and shift scheduling to task management and communication tools. I found the time tracking and shift scheduling features particularly useful in ensuring proper staffing and simplifying payroll management. The task management feature improved collaboration and boosted productivity within my team.The communication tools provided by Connecteam have been invaluable. The chat feature allows for instant and seamless communication between team members, reducing the need for lengthy email exchanges or in-person meetings. The announcement feature also enables me to share important updates and information with the entire team instantly.Connecteam's customization options have allowed me to tailor the platform to fit my specific business needs. Creating customized forms, checklists, and reports has been immensely helpful in collecting and managing data th

Pros:

From time tracking and shift scheduling to task management and communication tools, Connecteam offered a complete solution for optimizing team productivity.The platform's ease of use was also a standout feature. Setting up and navigating through Connecteam was seamless, both on the web interface and the mobile app. It made it effortless for me and my team to adopt and utilize the platform effectively.Additionally, Connecteam's customization options were highly beneficial. I could tailor the platform to suit my specific business needs by creating customized forms, checklists, and reports. This flexibility allowed me to collect and manage the data that was most relevant to my operations.The customer support provided by Connecteam was exceptional. Whenever I had questions or concerns, their support team responded promptly with helpful solutions. Their knowledge and friendliness made the overall experience even more positive.Overall, Connecteam's comprehensive features, user-friendly interface, customization options, and excellent customer support were the aspects that I liked the most. It truly revolutionized the way I managed my team and enhanced productivity within my business.

Cons:

While my overall experience with Connecteam was highly positive, there were a few aspects that I found could be improved.Firstly, the pricing structure of Connecteam could be a bit more transparent. Although the platform offers different pricing plans, the details regarding the exact cost and included features were not always clear upfront. It would be beneficial to have more transparent and easily accessible information about the pricing options available.Secondly, while Connecteam provides a wide range of features, some users might find that certain advanced functionalities are missing. Depending on specific business needs, there could be a desire for additional features or more advanced integrations with other software systems. Expanding the range of features and integrations could further enhance the platform's capabilities and appeal to a wider range of businesses.Lastly, while the customer support provided by Connecteam was generally excellent, there were occasional instances where response times could have been quicker. Although these instances were rare, having faster response times to inquiries or support requests would further improve the overall customer experience.Despite these minor areas for improvement, it is important to note that they did not significantly hinder my overall positive experience with Connecteam. The platform's strengths in comprehensive functionality, ease of use, and customization options far outweighed these minor drawbacks.Overall,

11 months ago

Sofwane, WOW! This is the most detailed review we've ever read, thank you so much for putting the time to write it, we highly appreciate it! We're glad to hear Connecteam has changed the way you manage your business as you can do much more, from the same place, effortlessly :) As for adding more capabilities and integration to the platform, you can count on us that we're on it :) Connecteam is a never-ending idea and we improve it week by week :) Stay tuned for new releases as we have plenty of them coming very soon! Thanks again for your amazing, detailed feedback, we appreciate it very much :) If you have more ideas for improvements, please email us at [email protected] so we can connect and hear more, share our roadmap with you, and get your feedback :) Thanks!

Renee
Safety Officer in Canada
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Connecteam streamlines your time tracking, and keeps your team connected!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Overall we are very happy to be using Connecteam and our staff all agree it has made things much easier. From time tracking, to job briefings, milage reports, and gathering documents, there is nothing you cant do on Connecteam!

Pros:

Connecteam's time tracking is amazing! To be able to select from multiple jobs and sub-jobs, add notes, and even attachments such as milage, meals, hotels etc, it keeps our time tracking streamlined and simple. This helps our accounting department to be able to invoice for the exact amount of time spent at each clients facility, and gives a large overview of exactly where and what our staff was doing.

Cons:

Occasionally the app crashes, and it makes it difficult for our staff to sign in/out for the day. It is rare, but when it does happen, it causes a disturbance.

last month

That's great to hear! Thank you so much for your review! As for app crashes - that shouldn't happen at all. If that issue persists, please contact our team at [email protected] so we can take a closer look at that :) Thanks again for recommending Connecteam! ❤️

Josh
Dean of Students in US
Entertainment, 51–200 Employees

Buyer beware (you get what you pay for!)

Comments: Their "customer service" is all online through chat, and they will always "put in a fix" and then expect you to go read some stupid newsletter to see if the fix has been implemented. They can't seem to see anything from their end as well, so they're constantly asking me for screenshots or videos of the issues. Their managers don't seem to care either. I had a video chat with one to discuss a bunch of the time-eating features, he didn't take any notes and only seemed interested in one thing that "should've been working," and still doesn't. They clearly don't care that their product is sub-par.

Pros:

The employee use and ease is great. They love it. I hate it as the person who has to put things in, it's so un-intuitive and I spend WAY to much time scheduling.

Cons:

They've clearly not done good product testing in this program, simples tasks like right-clicks and basic functions just aren't there. It's A LOT of mouse clicks to schedule anything. It is sold as a time saving program, but it's not, and I consider myself pretty tech-savvy. It's just very not user-friendly.

last year

Thank you for your feedback, Josh. We're sorry to hear you have such negative feelings about the platform and would like to improve as much as we can. As for the schedule - did you try to have a live meeting with your account manager? That can help us understand what's important for you when scheduling your team, and advise on the best tools to do that (templates, open shifts, repetitions, etc.). As for the customer service you've received, the reason the team asks for screenshots or videos is in order to identify the problem. If it's a technical issue that's not happening in all accounts, it means we can't reproduce it. If we can't reproduce it, we can't understand what needs to be fixed. While this can be annoying, it's important so we can help. If it's not a technical issue, we need to understand exactly what you're doing in order to advise. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team. If you'd like to talk to me directly, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Mark
Patrol Sergeant in US
Law Enforcement, 2–10 Employees

Little Police Department gets a Big help

Comments: The initial implementation was rocky, but as we used it and learned what it was capable of and what features were being added it has become an invaluable tool we use every day.

Pros:

Connecteam was easy to set up and deploy. The changes and improvements that came over the last year and a half or so were timely and (with 1 exception that was only an issue for about a month) improved the value of the program greatly.

Cons:

There is a bit of a learning curve for people who are not used to using an app for scheduling ( I still have officers calling me to make changes on the schedule they have permission to do). There are some training videos now, but initially it was a "learn as you go" program. I still don't know all the uses that the features we pay for can do.

6 months ago

Thanks for your feedback and recommendation of Connecteam! If you're looking for some tips or 1-on-1 training with our team, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] :) Thank you!

Heather
General Manager in US
Facilities Services, 51–200 Employees

A gamechanger for me as a General Manager

Comments: Connecteam has helped with managing our employee work time and scheduling tremendously. I have slowly implemented more and more features to benefit our company as a whole and I have been extremely happy with what I have implemented so far. The customer service has always been outstanding!!! Any time I have a question, they have been ready and willing to help me to the best of their ability. I am never disappointed in their service. Even if my question is not answered exactly as I had hoped, they have always offered solutions. Customer service with Connecteam is TOP NOTCH!

Pros:

Connecteam is helped my company handle employee timesheets. We previously did timesheets by hand and there were multiple human errors. It was very time-consuming for me. Connecteam has significantly increased our efficiency and improved my ability to prioritize other responsibilites. Implementing the application was a challenge only because our staff was resisting the change. Once they understood the ease, we were able to implement easily.

Cons:

There have been some small features that I have desired in my use of this platform, but nothing major. A little more customization with the scheduling would be nice. I have had to find work-arounds to fit our business - but it has worked out. I would like to be able to create a pdf of a schedule before it is published. Again, I have found alternatives to make it work.

7 months ago

Thank you so much for your review! It's amazing to hear how you improved your business operations and payroll process while introducing your team to an easier, more capable solution. It also shows a lot of character of you as a manager, as you managed this change amongst your team, heard their concerns, and implemented it successfully 👏 As for printing the schedule to a PDF, that's definitely a feature you already have in Connecteam! Simply access your schedule > actions > print week 🤗 If there's anything else we can do for you, you know where to find us :) Thanks again for recommending Connecetam and sharing your success story!

Jane
Financial & Administrative Manager in South Africa

I Absolutely love Connecteam

Comments: I love Connecteam and their Customer support is fantastic. I brag about them to all my friends and clients. They can't beleive how easy my office runs with this app. I have referred three other people (companies) to connecteam, one of which has already signed up and the other two are busy looking into it at present.

Pros:

It has made my life so much easier. I use the forms feature, times clock and quick tasks. Just love everything about this app. Love the feature of the geo-fence which prohibits personnel from clocking in until they are on site. Saved me alot on overbooked hours. I love the quick tasks that runs my office much smoother than the old fashioned diary.

Cons:

If I must be honest, the only thing that sometimes is irritating is that I am on advanced plan and can use most features, but some features are limited. I can use them but not to their full capacity. I would suggest that if your package allows for eg quick tasks that it allows the full function of quick tasks and not limited use. I have made a suggestion today to the lady that helped me from Connecteam to make it so the person I am assigning a task to cannot delete that task without my approval.

10 months ago

Jane, it's so awesome to hear you're able to run your business from one place and improve multiple aspects of your day to day :) Can you please email me at [email protected]? I would love to chat :) Thank you! Chen from the product team

Scott
Scott
Director of Operations in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever

Comments: Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

Pros:

- Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us. - EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company. - Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features. - FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually every other solution. One flat-fee and can add up to 200 users with no hidden fees. - 24/7 live support; even for the free account! When we first got started, we had a couple hiccups, and at 1:30am, their live support spent over an hour helping us get everything working perfectly (thanks again Noam). - Supports overseas employees in other countries natively. E.g. we have employees in Philippines, and the installed the app and verified their phone numbers via text on their Philippines phone with no issue. Can text-message filipino worked through app, even on free mode. - Messaging/chat options are way better than other messaging apps. Like 'voice' chat, and the ability to integrate other formats. Supports rich text. Take FB messenger, Sling, and viber and combine all the good features, and this is what you have. - GPS tracking of all remote employees.

Cons:

- At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that). - Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see). - App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

4 years ago

Hi Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! Please note that there's A LOT you can do as an admin from the app, under the the ADMIN tab. Make sure to reach out to us for further assistance if needed :)

Charyl
Owner / Instructor in US
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Online Breakroom

Comments: Very easy to use and set-up. Employees use this platform more than they used CrewApp.

Pros:

I'm able to send the schedule, allow team members to request time off, and clock in with 1 app. We can also stay in touch with announcements from home or the pool deck.

Cons:

The documents and knowledge base area is a little tricky to set-up, but it's super powerful. Once I learned it, it's amazing.

8 months ago

Thank you so much for your review, Charyl! The fact that you can do so much using a single app, whether you're in the office or on the go, is what Connecteam is all about :) We're super happy to hear your team finds the app valuable and simple to use as a single solution for all work-related matters they experience on their day-to-day, especially after using multiple apps on their private phones instead of one. Thanks again for your recommendation, we highly appreciate it ❤️

Michelle
CEO in US
Security & Investigations, 11–50 Employees

Outstanding

Comments: Helps me be very organized and makes my life easier when it comes to time sheets

Pros:

Small business support. Helps manage schedule and time sheets efficiently

6 months ago

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam! It's great to hear you can manage your employees' schedules and timesheets efficiently :) What do you mean by "When you invite people it makes them work the job instead of letting them see it"? Not sure what you refer to... Could you please contact us so we can assist? You can reach me directly at [email protected] or contact our support team via live chat. Thank you!

Sr. M. Mercedes
OwnerDirector in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Name says it all!

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Easy to use. Even those who struggle with technology are finding it easy to use. Customer service is also top notch!

Cons:

Nothing for now. It's really been a great experience.

2 months ago

Thank you so much for your warm feedback and recommendation! ❤️

Rina
Owner in US
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Small Business

Comments: The support has been amazing. I had a live one on one with a rep that went over features that were applicable to MY business, not just a general introduction that wasn't pertinent.

Pros:

I liked that it was able to support us as a small business, and not only for large businesses. We use the scheduling aspect, lists, tasks, and updates.

Cons:

There are some features in the advanced pricing tier that I would like but am not able to access.

3 years ago

Thanks for the awesome feedback Rina! Happy to hear you have found Connecteam to be easy to use, and with all the features you needed to enhance your day-to-day communication and operations :) We're definitely not just for large companies, in fact - it's the other way around! Connecteam was created as a solution for SMBs with a majority of non-desk employees. This is why we have a true all-in-one solution, fixed price plans so you don't have to pay per user per month, and why we put tons of time and effort into each of our customers, to ensure they have a clear understanding of how Connecteam can work for THEIR business. Thanks again for being awesome!

Raquel
Assistant Manager in US
Museums & Institutions, 51–200 Employees

All in one with great services!

Comments: Scheduling
Moving from weekly scheduling to Monthly Availability
Increasing communication with the team
Having an interactive directory is a plus!

Pros:

The customization of almost everything made it user-friendly for our team. Also, the communication tools make it a great experience for the team.

Cons:

Availability function in the Scheduler - It would be good if the users are allowed to change the Availability notifications. It seems that they get so many notifications if the Admin updates the Availability

3 years ago

Thanks for the amazing feedback Raquel! An easy-to-use, all-in-one solution to manage your employees is what we do! And it's great to hear that you were able to reduce the number of tools you're using, and centralize everything under one roof with Connecteam :) As for your feedback regarding the availability, we'll have a team member contacting you for more details so we can see how that can be improved. Thanks again!

Lori
Operations Manager in Canada

Great Experiences!

Comments: First of all we have been wowed with the responsive customer service from Reps who all have an expertise. We have found everyone we have worked with or asked questions of to be very knowledgeable.

Pros:

Love the interface and its very user friendly

Cons:

At this time I really can't think of anything.

3 years ago

Thank you so much for the amazing review, Lori! All customer-facing employees in Connecteam are no less than real Product Experts! We spend a lot of time and resources on making sure that each and every one of us knows the product, the common use-cases, the main industries our customers are from, and more! We believe that's the only way to provide our customers with an excellent product and top-notch customer service :) Receiving this acknowledgment from you is a big deal for us, so thank you! Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have any feedback or suggestions for us :) Thanks!

Harry
Director in UK
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Great software would recommend

Comments: I'm generally happy with it - the customer service is great.

Pros:

The employee scheduling is so easy to use, it's a really intuitive design and you can implement it and get employees on boarded so quick with it

Cons:

I dislike that I can't book 1-2-1 sessions for employees - a live timetable I can send front end to customers so they can book my employees out per session. Would be a great add. It's also not cheap price wise.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for your review, Harry! It's great to know that you find Connecteam to be simple to use both for you and for your employees and that you're happy with our customer service :) Although Connecteam is an employee management tool, we already talk internally about adding capabilities for the business' customers to book their meetings directly in the schedule, so that's definitely something to look forward to in the future :) If you have any more feedback for us or would like to suggest an improvement, please reach out to us at [email protected] at any time :) Thanks again!

Alhassan
Research Coordinator in Ghana
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11–50 Employees

No more slacking by lazy team members, cos everyone's input and activity gets tracked individually

Comments: The administrative aspects of managing teams can be very hectic, but Connecteam helps make it significantly easier. Preparing timesheets and submitting them at the end of the month no longer takes me a full day to complete; I am able to generate reports on the go and at any point during the month. Also, Connecteam's automated alerts and notifications allowed me ample time to make the necessary adjustments to make up for upcoming staff leave periods.

Pros:

The best thing about Connecteam is the extreme ease of use. My field agents with low-capacity devices no longer have an excuse for not filling out their timesheets and liaising their activities with me and other team leaders. Secondly, the layout of the interface makes navigation between pages and functions very smooth.

Cons:

I have zero complaints from using Connecteam. It exceeded my expectations more than threefold.

3 years ago

Thanks for the awesome review, Alhassan! It's great to hear Connecteam helped you and your team to save time and be more productive :)

Nyla
Founder & Owner in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

This is the greatest thing ever.

Comments: Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

Pros:

Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam is for you. It is ready to right after sign up, and scaling up seems endless. I could rave for days - l.i.t.e.r.a.l. days about everything I love about this software - but I don't have the space. What I will say is that Connecteam has solved every problem I've had since starting my business that I paid over 2x as much for other programs to do that couldn't. Connecteam is what all other 'create your own app in a few clicks' companies wanted to be and promised to be.

Cons:

I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in. Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket must always be created and escalated and the wait times for that are extremely, extremely long. Need help setting up a feature? Connecteam support is there almost instantly willing and ready to help. Need help figuring out why said feature is doing something wonky? Sorry, gotta create a ticket for that. Right now, I'm still waiting on a resolution for a bug I reported over a week and a half ago. Thankfully, the bug doesn't restrict my ability to use the software. It's more of a cosmetic issue. The 2nd con is that there is a feature in the software called 'Workflows'. In brief, it allows you to set up an app within the app of sorts where app users can enter info or submit forms, and someone else (such as a manager or payroll approver) can review what was submitted and update the status (to something such as approved or rejected, for example). The problem I have is that there is no way to leave a note to the submitter after reviewing the submission. You can't leave feedback or praise, you have to start a chat to message someone which means backing out, extra clicks, etc.

5 years ago

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback: We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product management doesn't come with a toll.. It means that we will have glitches and we prioritize it by many considerations. Cosmetic glitches are usually less urgent but I promise you that we get to ALL of it! You'll see :) As for the Workflows - I agree! Stay tuned for amazing new capabilities coming to the Workflows in the next few weeks. The notes support for mobile and much more is coming your way. We always revision features according to customers' feedback and this has come up a lot, that's why it's in our roadmap for Q1 of 2019! Thanks again for putting the time, it's golden to us!

Kathleen
EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATOR AZ BRANCH in US
Environmental Services, 51–200 Employees

Couldn't Manage Without This Software!

Comments: It has been so easy and so effective and all inclusive that after we started using it in one of our branch offices, we pitched it out to corporate and they were so impressed with what it can and does do for us and the time savings it has provided for various departments that it is now aggressively being rolled out across the Pacific Northwest offices and here in our southwest branches, it is officially our scheduling and time keeping software and we plan to integrate more and more features as we move forward. The support team is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I have developed what feels like personal relationships/friendships with a couple of the team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT] is AMAZING) and they are the most responsive team I have dealt with in the capacity of live chat help and zoom training meetings whenever needed. I can't speak highly enough about their level of customer support and assistance.

Pros:

My favorite thing about this software and I am just now learning this is the ease of use and roll out and teaching other branches within the company how to use it. We have had multiple training sessions on this over the last few weeks with other branches and questions, help, and problems getting going are all minimal. It is so easy to use even for the beginner. Also getting feed back on it being "fun"

Cons:

I don't have any dislikes for the software and it seems that everytime we ask about a possible implementation or feature that may not be within Connecteams, they develop and implement it! I have watched more and more features and abilities come on board the system and just yesterday found yet another new feature I hadn't seen before which will make a huge difference in reporting and totaling hours for employees (decimal compared to minute options on hours counts/totals is now a preference choice).

3 years ago

Thank you so much, Kathleen! You have no idea how much it means to us! While code and design can always be improved or changed, providing the best-in-class customer service is something that runs through our veins, so being acknowledged by you really means a lot :) And of course, it's awesome to hear that you find Connecteam to be easy to use and implement in the organization :) Thank you!

Bara
Business Development Manager in Saudi Arabia

Flexible and Reliable ERP for Deskless Workers

Comments: My overall experience with Connecteam is very positive, and I periodically recommend it to my colleagues when they look for a similar application.

Pros:

I loved the flexibility that Connecteam offers and how it is heavily focused on mobile and tablet users. Only Administrators need access to a computer for creating new workflows or for deeply intricate configurations. But other than that, once the system is setup and configured properly, it can be used entirely from the phone or tablet, which is a great selling point when it comes to the field of construction where the most of our workforce is distributed among a number of sites. Connecteam makes it easy to organize your work, documents, and streamline your workflow. It is easy to use, has a lot of educational resources, holds periodic educational seminars, and their customer support team reply quickly when I contact them through the chat, and their customer support team is truly amazing and helpful.

Cons:

* I found workflows that require multiple levels of approval are fairly hard to implement. * Not being able to connect my form outputs to google sheets in the advanced plan in operations (It requires an API which is only available in the enterprise package).

last year

Thank you so much for your review and for recommending Connecteam! We enjoyed reading your review, and it's great to hear Connecteam benefits your business' everyday work :) Multiple approval levels are indeed a highly advanced capability that may have a learning curve, but I can tell you that a new revision of this capability is already on our roadmap in order to simplify things and make it easier to use :) As for the Forms API - please note that Connecteam allows you to have each Hub in the plan you need, meaning that you can have the Enterprise plan for the Ops Hub, but use the main plans on Comms and HR Hubs, so you're truly paying only for what you actually need. If you still find the Enterprise plan to be a big jump from the Advanced plan you're currently subscribed to, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We may be able to find a better deal to accommodate your needs :) Thanks again for writing this amazing review :)

Natalie
District Training Manager in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

10 Fitness Review

Comments: I love connecteam. It's really brought together our business and we've leveled up our training and development. The company culture has improved because we post daily updates on our sales and the employees get to like and comment. Very happy with our experience. The site does go down too frequently for my liking but overall satisfied.

Pros:

Easy to use. Flexibility with features. All in one app

Cons:

I would like to be able to have a scoring system for forms. We do cleaning audits and sales audits and we would like to score them. We are currently using Go Audit platform because connecteam does not have this feature yet. Either upgrade the quiz feature to be more flexible or add scoring to forms.I would also like to have connecteam integrating with ADP so we can use it for scheduling, payroll, time off and automated user management

last year

Thank you so much for your review! Can you please email me at [email protected] so we can talk about the scoring you're looking to have in your forms? I would be happy to better understand the use case :) Thanks again!

Maddy
Accounting Specialist in US
Retail, 51–200 Employees

Highly Recommend, this program can grow with you and for you.

Comments: Overall the Connecteam team was very helpful. We took a lot of time before deciding to invest our time into this software to take it company wide. We had several zoom calls and emails back and forth asking questions about the features we required. Most of these features were included, in the process, or on the list to be added which we really liked.

Pros:

Once you get the hang of navigating the software, learning what does what and what affects what, it makes scheduling and timeclock tracking efficient. It does take some time getting used to (as does learning any new system) but overall, we are happy with how it has made payroll and scheduling more uniform for our company.

Cons:

The most common issue we run into is the Kiosk app. Some users refuse to use the app on their phone (perfectly fine with us, we give all employees the option). When they use the kiosk, we have glitches every now and then that are very difficult to duplicate to therefore get assistance. We are certain some errors are a mix of the tablet fault and Kiosk faults. The Kiosk is used everyday at several locations.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam, Maddy! It's great to hear you are able to grow and scale with Connecteam and find it useful and easy to use. As for technical issues with the Kiosk app, our team always tries to help and resolve issues when needed, but as you mentioned, if they are hard to replicate and don't always happen, it is more difficult to understand what to fix :) That said, stability improvements that are being released regularly may be helpful! Either way, we're always here to help with anything, so please don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks again for your review :)

Ian
Director of Operations in Canada
Security & Investigations, 51–200 Employees

Connect for Business

Comments: This is the best part about Connect. They have been incredibly supportive and in a very timely manner. They are eager to listen, quick to react and take the time to help.
Many companies could learn from the customer service that the Connect team provide!

Pros:

The ability to have one platform for the purpose of scheduling our employees, time tracking for payroll and the ability to create reports is very important. It makes it easier for our employees. It's also a great platform to communicate with employees, to create engagement and a portal for feedback. There are so many tools available that we are just tapping into the possibilities

Cons:

Some reports need to be improved such as the ability to create more customizable reports. While you can do this, not all information is available. The ability to create invoicing per job is also important. For the GEO breadcrumbs, it would be good if the system could identify possible GPS tampering by the employee (turning their phone or device into "Mock" Gps mode.

2 years ago

Thank you so much for your review, Ian! Most of what you've mentioned we already talk about and some of it is already on this year's roadmap, so you can expect some of the features you mentioned to roll out in the next few months :) Regardless, please keep the feedback coming! Contact us for any request or a suggestion for improvement, we're always happy to listen and learn from our customers :) Thanks again for recommending Connecteam!

Gerard
Director Of Operations in US
Security & Investigations, 51–200 Employees

Total Security LLC

Comments: Our experience has been great. I am not very tech savvy, but with the help of the connecteam staff I am now able to navigate the app and dashboard with ease and teach others.

Pros:

This program allows our security officers to use one program no matter what site they are working at. All reports are similar and the location tab allows our office to ensure officers are punching in at their site location, not from home or on the road. There is more than meets the eye with Connecteam. Having used the program roughly 2 years now, we are still learning new features and implementing them.

Cons:

The updating, which I understand has to happen. We have had few instances where the program would stop working for an hour or so. It would be nice to be notified immediately with any issues going on.

4 years ago

Hi Gerard, Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're happy to have you on board and super happy that you always find ways to scale within the product, which is what we aim for! It's great to see your team uses one platform for everything they need, and we're positive you'll adopt more solution as we have amazing all new features in our pipeline :) Thanks!

Jordan
Director in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Excellent tool with a bright future

Comments: Its been wonderful overall, the customer support is spot on.

Pros:

Connecteams geolocation feature, their timeclock, and employee management system are superb, easy to use, and configure. While task management and the calendar are a little cumbersome, I believe with additional time, money, and contracts they'll be the best in the business if they aren't already.

Cons:

Calendar, task management, and workflow could all use a bit of work. They feel barebones and difficult

12 months ago

Thank you so much for your feedback! Connecteam has been around for about 6 years now, and with more than 50,000 companies worldwide using it on a daily basis, we can promise that it's a never-ending project :) It means that we'll never stop improving Connecteam, adding more capabilities to it, and ensuring that companies of all sizes can use it for all their employee management needs. The schedule is about to receive some awesome updates soon, including an improved layout for the managers, and calendar integration. As for Forms (Workflows) and Tasks - we have amazing plans for both which will take them to new heights :) If you have more concrete feedback for us and would like to share it with the product team, please email us at [email protected] so we can get in touch. Thanks again for recommending Connecteam!

Amanda
HR & Office Manager in US
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Great system for high compliance adventure park

Pros:

We can do so much in one place. employee management, scheduling, documentation, communication. I love being able to manage multiple areas with one system.

Cons:

There are so many settings for each feature. The set up took a lot of time. It was a lot of trial and error at first, but I have a very patient team and ConnecTeam's support was very helpful.

12 months ago

Thank you for your feedback! Connecteam is a real all-in-one platform to manage your employees. When we say 'real' we mean it has that ability for all tools to work seamlessly together or by themselves, so you're not forced to pay or use things you don't need. On the other hand, it also means that because each tool is a stand-alone product, it has its own settings and set of capabilities so it can work for your specific business needs, which sometimes have a slight learning curve :) We're glad you were able to overcome it and would like to inform others reading this review that Connecteam includes full access to a super-rich help center, tutorials VOD, live 1-on-1 training sessions, and 24/7 support chat with the fastest response time on the planet, so you're in good hands! :) Amanda, thank you again for your review and feedback!

Steve
iT in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Connecteam forms

Comments: Overall, Connecteam is very useful in reducing paperwork and increasing productivity. You just have to be creative when building out your use case. Also, customer service team is absolutely fantastic!!! They are fast to respond and the technical team is quick to sort any issues. I would say that any short comings with the platform are more than balanced by their support team!

Pros:

Connecteam forms are definitely most used and have helped realize the most cost savings across the board. Forms have increased productivity and reduced response times. We are utilizing a small part of the training tools but not enough to fully review. After using for 6 months, we will be slowly making use of more features as people get used to the platform. I can definitely see the ability to digitize a whole company and run it on the platform.

Cons:

There are a few small features here and there that would make things more useable when building tests on the knowledge platform and also the output of forms and results would be enhanced if you could export into multiple formats.