15 years helping Irish businesses

About eWay-CRM

CRM that sits right inside your Outlook. Helps manage Contacts, Sales, Projects, and Marketing. Also available on the web and mobile.

Learn more about eWay-CRM

Pros:

Covers everything needed to maintain my client list and stay on top of what's happening. The customer support is friendly and responsive.

Cons:

Has a tendency to crash or slow down laptop as infrequent, random times.

eWay-CRM ratings

4.5
4.7
4.4
4.5

8.6/10

eWay-CRM has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 567 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used eWay-CRM before?

Fernando
Fernando
Owner in US
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

A+++. The Best CRM Software in the Market

Comments: I was a 10+ years users of the obsolete, outdated, full of issues Microsoft Business Contacts Manager. The thing was free and Microsoft did not care to update it and discontinued it. I spend 2 to 3 months checking almost all CRM software I could find before selecting one to replace Microsoft Business Contact Manager, as I wanted to make sure I did this only once. I picked eWay-CRM and I picked right. Imported the old database without any issue and set it up and customize it myself, even though I have no IT background. Very easy to set up and to customize.

Pros:

Things that I like the most: 1. Customization. You customize the forms, the views, the database, the workflows, and everything and use them whatever way you want to use them. Really. 2. The breadth of features. Whatever you want to do, eWay-CRM has a way to do it. 3. Customer service. You call customer service in the USA any time during working hours and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will pick up the phone in 5 seconds and solve your issue pronto. 4. The stability. Windows 10 and Office have dozens of updates and changes. You can always count on eWay-CRM to be there, stable, available 100% of the time. 5. Reliability. Everything is backup in the cloud instantly. My data is safe.

Cons:

I like eWay-CRM so that much that I cannot think on anything to change, except some very minor icon function changes I suggested in the online forum. Has not been changed because fellow users did not agree with my suggestion. I can live with that and recognize that that only changes with a lot of users support can be implemented.

Jason
Paralegal in US
Law Practice, 2–10 Employees

eWay is the only Contact Management Software to Consider for a Law Practice

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: With the loss of business contact manager via outlook, eWay has been the only software we have found that will do what a small and very busy law practice will need to use!

Pros:

The way you can seamlessly sync all contacts, tasks, emails and anything else going on with a specific case. This is really important for a small law firm as I (the paralegal) can keep our clients up to date on the status of their case by seeing what I or the Attorney I work for have completed (tasks) and what has been done as far as communication with clients and opposing parties (emails) all in one easy to use system. Cannot recommend them enough. After dealing with QuickBooks support for 6 months, I truly appreciate the level of customer service eWay provides and does not stop until all issues have been resolved. Even when the issue is on our end they attempt to fix or point out potential problems with our system.

Cons:

The only Con I had was knowing when eWay had a new update, but I expressed a desire to be emailed when new updates are released and within a release or two I started getting emails to inform me of a new update! So no more Cons with eWay.

Mark
General Manager in UK
Wholesale, 11–50 Employees

The Beginning

3.0 last month New

Comments: my overall experience has been good so far but only been working with it for a week. Real test will be when i add the rest of the sales team and setup all the relevant fields.

Pros:

integration with outlook and telephone system 3CX

Cons:

some functions were slow especially eWay-CRM settings

Paul
Managing Director in South Africa
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

The only CRM that is so well integrated into Outlook

Comments: eWay is easy to yse and if you get stuck anywhere or need support, their whole team including the [sensitive content hidden] gets a turn to man the chatbot on their website, so if there is anything out of the ordinary happening or needed, they sort it out very quickly.

Pros:

We chose eWay because of how easily you can manage the sales process based on email attachments (which control our processes between suppliers and customers). If an attachment is more information, a quote, an invoice, or a proof of payment, that is where you are in the sales process and there is now download or save then uploading again into the system. You simply save it directly into eWay and give a few chosen attributes and youre done. System is updated and all the information you need is always at your finger tips

Cons:

The reports are standard and not customizable, so we mostly use the Excel-like table views to look at what is going on. The activity report is the one we use most often to catch up the team with what is going on in each account. Some customization there would be nice.

OLIVIER
Innovation Funding Manager in France
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Myriad France review

4.0 last month New

Pros:

good overview of all missions and all prospects

Cons:

time consuming to complete a lot of items

Luc
Manager in Belgium
Information Services, Self Employed

The searched CRM

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Full intergration within Outloook and GTD inspiration. Excellent support.

Cons:

Customisation for being efficient is a hard work while required.

Justin
Director in UK

Document Data Group (Scotland , UK) Ltd

5.0 last month New

Comments: Fantastic overall product which has helped our business grow organically over the the last 10 years. We adopted EWAY in 2014 and it is now a critical part of our businesses forecasting for all our sales team. This allow us to keep track of every opportunity month in month out. The sales team love the app which allows on the go real time information to shared 100% accurately amongst the sales team

Pros:

Ease of use and functionality with M365

Cons:

Nothing it works extremely well for our business

Fred
Cyber Security Consultant in US
Computer & Network Security, Self Employed

Great product

Comments: So far this tool has been exactly what I'm looking for. Clean look, and very easy to use.

Pros:

I love the fact that is works inside my Outlook program as well as a stand alone mobile app. It's very easy to manage as well. My favorite part is on the mobile app, I can tap the address, and it will take me to google maps. This way I can with one click set up driving directions.

Cons:

There are a few sections that show up that I don't need. The fact that I can't hide them or remove them is a con of this program. Also there is no way to add important dates to remember.

Richard
CEO in Czechia
Printing, 11–50 Employees

a simple CRM at a good price

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I recommend you try and use it, it's simple

Pros:

connection with MS outlook, clarity, simple user settings

Cons:

worse connectivity with MacBook, iPhone

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Business Supplies & Equipment, Self Employed

Good and easy

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Very comfortable and easy to use. Saving and assigning email communication to a given project.

Pros:

System is in MS Outlook and you don't need another program. Very comfortable.

Cons:

Import backup data. Backup duplicate issue. Otherwise relatively problem-free.

Mark
Owner in US
Insurance, Self Employed

Contact Management - Replacing Business Contact Manager

Comments: I am happy with e-Way CRM as it has fulfilled my need to stay on top of my insurance business with hundreds of clients. It has been a reliable solution.

Pros:

I use eWay-CRM to replace Microsoft Outlook Business Contact Manager which I used for years but is now obsolete. It is doing the job nicely after my database was imported into e-Way. I like having my client’s data records stored in a server other my computer since I know my data is safe and secure. I had a hard drive failure before when everything was stored on my computer and came close to losing almost 20 years of client data. I no longer worry about that. There were some issues initially when moving things to e-Way but their support staff ([sensitive content hidden]) was very helpful and responsive. They had to do some tweaks for my business model which they completed in a timely manner.

Cons:

I would like to see more options for the end user being able to customize fields and layouts. You can do some things but it is not as flexible as BCM was. Some things have to be done by the support staff that I think could be done by the user. That said, again they are helpful with this when asked to make changes. I would also like to see custom filters be able to use any data field when creating custom filters. Currently that is not an option. You have only certain fields available.

Alternatives Considered: Prophet CRM

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM: BCM has not been supported since 2016 and I was having many problems with it since it was not being updated.

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM: Seemed to be much more support and regular updates.

Bob
Consultant in US
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

eWay ... absolutely!

Comments: eWay has been a time saver for our consultants in the field and our staff in the office. With its integration with Outlook the learning curve was easy. The phone app was also easy to use. It is said the best application is the one you use. We use eWay every day! It is NOT an icon that just sits unopened on the computer / phone.

Pros:

We want a CRM that would integrate with Outlook and be available on on iPhones. We looked at a variety of options ... tried several. Once we found eWay, we have never looked back. We have changed computers and phones several times since getting eWay and have sucessfully updated eWay on the new devices. On the few occasions we needed customer support, we were very pleased with the help received.

Cons:

The admin panel is a little confusing.

Hello Bob, thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback. Team eWay

Karolis
Innovation manager in Lithuania
Semiconductors, 501–1,000 Employees

CRM for Research and Technology Organisation (RTO)

Comments: At this moment I am happy with eWay and I have recommended my superiors to implement server version as soon as we get funding for it.

Pros:

The thing I have chosen eWay is their integration to Outlook because then I do not need to open any additional program - everything is in place. Also, I like that I can simply click on an email and make it a new contact and everything is taken care. Also, it is nice to get excel report on contacts and companies because I need those to report to my superiors .

Cons:

Well, at this moment I am not a power user and I am not fully familiar with all the functions so I can not say any bad things. In the future when we will get full version of the software, it will be very important for us to make task for other users. I could not test this function yet.

Lukáš
Owner in Czechia
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Great CRM directly integrated to Outlook

Comments: Solved contact management - data is shared in the company, in one place. Also solved storing important information client relevant - e.g. contracts, dates of effect of Power of Attorney etc.

Pros:

All contacts in one place, integrated to Outlook, sync to Exchange so that contact info is accessed when searching for email address of a recipient. Also synced to Android contact list. And not just contacts but also companies as clients, suppliers as well. Super cool is adding tens of new data fields to contacts, companies, so we could scrapped multiple excel spreadsheets. Emails are automatically paired to contacts and companies - I can check emails of employees to clients, if I want to, even though I am not cc'd :-) And there are plenty more cool features I couldn't even imagine we needed :-)

Cons:

Some sync issues occured - even to Outlook but mostly to cellphone when it can be messy, clunky and needed wiping of all synced data and resyncing completely. Also even though UI is friendly as Outlook can be, it took me a while to understand the logic and correct ways how to handle different things in the app.

Zdenek
Company owner in Czechia
Industrial Automation, 2–10 Employees

Invest Your Time Right - eWay

Comments: in a word - an overview
With eWay, I have an overview of all orders and opportunities

Pros:

The support of the eWay team is intensive outlook user interface

Cons:

editing documents before customization according to our requirements

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing eWay-CRM: I wanted one working environment, including email I wanted to get information quickly from CRM I wanted a system that would effectively return the time I spent sharing information

Reasons for Switching to eWay-CRM: Customer support is 100% and transparent Effectively wasted time in my business

2 years ago

Hello Zdenek, thank you for the review. We are happy to send you the gift for your feedback, we just don't see your contact details. Can you please email us at [email protected]? Team eWay

Nick
Account Manager in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

My eWay-CRM Review - A Great Experience

Comments: First , the use of eWay-CRM youtube tutorial videos are both well structured and informative. They provide excellent means to explore and learn about key features of their program. If you run into an issue you can email a application customer service representative to resolve a simple navigation issue via an email reply or asked to be called for a in-person explanation. An Application CSR has responded to my email inquiries usually within 6 hours or the following morning. My usual Application Customer Service Representative or eWay-CRM's job title designation; "Customer Success Manager", [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been a great resource to assist me in addressing new features or navigation issues. If you determine that you would like a in-person online remote access learning session, that may be scheduled. The fee for an in-person zoom learning session is reasonable. The bottom line is that my investment in eWay's CRM has simplified my daily organizational activity and help me enhance my marketing efforts and grow TRI-WEH Restoration's business.

Pros:

eWay-CRM provided complete and affordable turn key migration of my 2013 Microsoft Outlook with Business Contact Manager database [Microsoft SQL server .bcm formatted database] to their CRM program. Most of their competitors did not. The dashboard/display format for both Company and Contact information is complete and easy to change information fields. A photo field for each contact is displayed in both the laptop and phone App device. Having the photo integrated into the contact fields of my Apple iPhone App was very important in my decision to select eWay-CRM. Likewise, a key feature to be able to customize both the Company and Contact main dashboard/display view was important. Their software is very simple to both add and position the field on each page. For example on the main contact page I added a field to list the contacts' spouse and children plus a "general note field" to the right of the contact's name, company, physical address, email address etc. After a 1/2 hour online training session with one of their Customer Success Representatives and with the help of their excellent youtube tutorial videos, I found the Marketing Campaign/Bulk email setup intuitive and relatively easy to complete. Simple metrics of the number of people who received a campaign/bulk email are provided plus mailing errors are placed in your email inbox at no additional charge. Management reports to review members of your marketing/sales team activity are sufficient for my review.

Cons:

Base on my current knowledge of the eWay-CRM software program, I have, to date, not found a method to link an email within my inbox to a one or more contacts other than the contact who sent me the message. I believe a feature where you can search for any contact within your database to attach a copy of this email message to their email history is of value. Currently, I copy and paste the "email text" within a journal entry for the contact that I want to record/link the email. This method involves several extra steps and is time consuming.

Jan
System analyst in Czechia
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Customized software merged with Office product

Comments: Overall, the reviewed application has a positive outlook as it is directly linked to Office without the need for additional installation or linking. It has a comprehensive interface and custom development options are available. The technical support team is responsive to ensure that the application functions smoothly. However, there have been some reported issues with updates and limitations with the local SQL Express server. Additionally, improvements could be made to better integrate with Office, such as respecting autosave and aligning text formatting with MS Office formats and keyboard shortcuts.

Pros:

The application is linked directly to Office, no additional installation or linking is required.The application has a very comprehensive overall look and feel and custom development can be arranged.Technical support strives to ensure functionality in the event of an outage or glitch

Cons:

Application updates sometimes have problems after deploymentThere is a problem with the limitation for offlining the database, since it runs locally on the SQL Express server (local db). The integration with Office could be better - for example, it does not respect autosave and repeatedly circulates 3 autosave queries (1 from Office and 2 from eWay) when editing a document. Text formatting could be better aligned with MS Office formats, including keyboard shortcuts.

Cliff
Real Time Business Analyst in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

eway-CRM solution elevate our customers experience and enhance our team collaboration.

Comments: My user experience has been absolutely stunning. This tool has greatly improved our customer relations and productivity in my organisation.

Pros:

I really love and appreciate the seamless integrations with Microsoft Outlook and Office which enables us to access CRM functionalities directly within the Outlook interface, hence making it easy to track and manage our customer interactions without switching from one app to another. It offers customizable and scalable options which allows us to tailor this tool to our specific needs. It enables me to make things like custom fields, forms, workflows, and reports to align with unique business processes. Overall this tool accommodate the growth and evolving requirements of our business needs over time.Enhances team collaboration. We are able to collaborate effectively by sharing customer data, contact, task's and projects. Also we are abl to access real-time information, track progress, assign tasks, and communicate within this tool easily hence promoting collaboration and teamwork.

Cons:

Some users in my organization especially those that are not tech-savvy or have limited experience with this tool find it a bit complex and difficult to navigate. Also the learning curve can be as well be steep which requires time and effort to fully understand everything.

Jitka
office manager in Czechia
Accounting, 11–50 Employees

ORKAN review

Comments: Eway helped us organize the various activities of the company and allowed us to easily track the profitability of individual orders. We also have better control over the work of individual employees, as each one records their attendance on individual projects.

Pros:

Compatibility with Outlook. The possibility of creating our own fields, the ability to manage the cost-effectiveness of projects and reports. Additionally, the ability to track communication between involved employees on a single order.

Cons:

Interconnection of emails with projects/companies. In case the contact relates to multiple projects, the email will be assigned to all of them, even if it pertains to only one project. Linking emails to projects could be more user-friendly

Irving
Owner in Canada
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

eWay CRM the Great Outlook Integrator

Comments: Great for keeping notes and tracking information for customers and prospects, grouping user in categories, and attaching users to companies

Pros:

Great ease of use and fantastic integration with Outlook, which is one the most important features for me. In fact change from another CRM for this very reason (the other CRM's integration with Outlook was always breaking on new updates).

Cons:

Very few cons - one improvement, although not a big deal for me, would be if software would load quicker on startup. Once started its great.

Andre
IP Telephony Specialist in Canada
Telecommunications, Self Employed

The best BCM replacement available

Comments: I was hesitant to use eWay since I had never heard of them, but I made the move with the free version to test it and then to the premium version almost immediately because it really fills the needs for my business. The before and after sales support are beyond excellent. I know this sounds like a paid review, but it isn't, the service is just excellent and I have recommended it to other small business owners I know.

Pros:

I especially appreciate the direct integration in Outlook. I replaced the discontinued Microsoft BCM software with eWay CRM and had I known about it earlier I would have changed earlier. eWay CRM is far better in many ways.

Cons:

I have not really encountered any real cons, but I really wish they would implement a timer in the call history journal to make things a bit easier when tracking calls. The current method is fine, but a timer would make eWay CRM just about perfect for me.

2 years ago

Hello André, thank you for your review! We are happy for your feedback. Team eWay

Edward
President in US
Machinery, 2–10 Employees

eWay for Technical Sales

Comments: Very comfortable with my sales process - no more wishing that it could be better!

Pros:

eWay allows us to use our own established Workflow to take an Inquiry all the way to a completed Project. We are able to see all inquiries sorted into their current Workflow stage We were able to add our own custom fields and modify the layouts to track the detailed specifications required for each inquiry. It was a big deal to us to have a full featured text editor in the software. It has never been easier to take a call from a prospect and pull up the inquiry details for discussion and to progress the solution for them. The ability to save emails to each inquiry is critical and by actually using Outlook is great, I tried other CRM's, but the main failure point in them was how they "sync" with Outlook, in most cases, poorly.

Cons:

As the product evolves, I am sure that there will be some additional features such as: - Date/Time stamp would be handy. - Creating a new Contact for a Company should autofill the Company Information, Address, etc. - Then if necessary, this could be changed.

Martina
Head of Sales in Slovakia

The Best CRM!

Comments: Thanks to this tool, our sales have increased because we

Pros:

eWay-CRM is a very user-friendly CRM tool. Thanks to eWay-CRM, we have an overview of all deals and we always know everything what we need to know about our customers. I really like the integration with Outlook. I appreciate the mobile application and integrations with other apps.

Cons:

I think there is a lack of integration with Office 365 online.

Jospeh
CEO, Owner, employee in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Awesome work for a reasonable price.

Comments: Keeping up with Hospital accounts and Hospital clinics and employees can be an information chase but not with e-way.
It has been great for doing the same on my manufacturing side of life as well.

Pros:

I really needed a CRM/Business Contact Manager that is plugged in and could be available from the toolbar in Outlook. It is available on my android or iOS device and other PCs and Mac's. The price is perfect for the product and not prohibitive. The abilities are deep and very capable.

Cons:

I have not found anything I have not liked. There are some features within e-Way that I do not have a need to use but nothing, I don't like.

Barrie
BDM in Australia
Mining & Metals, 51–200 Employees

Our experience with e-Way

Comments: Positive - it does everything we need it to do for us now, and we can see that it has lots of extra features we can explore and use as our experience, data base and company grows.

Pros:

Although there were some early issues with our use as an add in with Outlook, it appears that E-way did resolve these and the product has been very stable and reliable ever since. Ultimately this is the most important aspect for me - to be able to rely on the software package to provide the answer when I need it. Too many other ad in type software slow the performance of the software that they are connected to.

Cons:

I haven't made the most of the software itself, and tend to export data to excel to process, simply because its a software package I know well. I know this is just a time commitment thing and that I should spend the time to learn the full abilities of E-way.