15 years helping Irish businesses

About Asset Infinity

Our CMMS software is used for keeping assets maintained and helps in scheduling maintenance to keep asset performance optimised.

Learn more about Asset Infinity

Pros:

User Interface to tracking assets along with Asset handover form.

Cons:

Sometimes it woks very slow and doesn't support well on handset/mobile.

Asset Infinity ratings

9.0/10

Asset Infinity has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 38 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Asset Infinity before?

Robert
Robert
COO in Thailand
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Total transparency of our company Assets and Issues being raised

Comments: The Management and employees in Asset Infinity have a excellent attitude and are always willing to help me achieve my company goals.
Extremely helpful and knowledgeable about their domain

Pros:

Can raise issues by using the Asset serial number and can have real-time status updates about the fixing of the issue. I like the user friendly screens

Cons:

The various reports could be improved, for example KPI or SLA Reports. Currently I export the data into excel and produce reports to meet my requirements

Manoj kumar
IT Engineer in Singapore
Construction, 501–1,000 Employees

KYI Asset Infinity Review

Comments: Easy for implementing and do any changes and having a record for it for reference.

Pros:

Easy to implement and keep track of PM & Assets.User-friendly for Site users and not so complicated in operation.Have done customization for PDF as per our requirement which helps us a lot.report wise easy to monitor with infographics.

Cons:

The Occurrence should have more options like - Bi-Monthly/Bi-yearly/Quarterly/Bi-Weekly/One-time as(Adhoc)should give the option to use the calendar to define the public holidays to exclude the PM generation on those days.custom is not the correct option, in the date-wise calculation when it recurrence, falls in the wrong date and month when it runs for a long time.

Prasanna
feedback in India
Automotive, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Feedback

Pros:

software is Ok, Overall software is good

Cons:

Software is not working very Often, we are able to raise the token but token raised, But after giving save your token raised successfully & mail is not getting generated

Ankit
Admin in India
Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

The best product for asset management.

Comments: Everything is excellent and easy to use. Asset Infinity is a great tool for managing all assets in a company. And also having good features, like Asset management, asset auditing, and many more features are good in the asset infinity.

Pros:

Easy to use and all module are under stable.

Cons:

everything is excellent. only one more feature need to be add , As per my point of view, there should be a note-adding feature in any changes made by the admin Team.

Arnab
Senior Manager in India
Automotive, 51–200 Employees

Surprisingly easy to implement and use

Comments: Mu organisation is very impressed with Asset Infinity. This software has made a once painful annual audit of assets less painful and much easier to resolve. The development team is amazing and very responsive to your business needs. And, customer care is great as well and they have regular check ins to see if the software is running smoothly and if any assistance is required.

Pros:

1. It has a great UI which gives all vital information at a single glance 2. Implementing it was a breeze with easy to follow instructions 3. Reporting is simple and can be set up to check anything you want

Cons:

Nothing that is on top of my head at this moment. It is a very responsive team and works on feedback and improvement continuously.

Mukesh
Manager in India
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees

Feedback

Comments: AIT plays a big role in my organization, and we are happy with the tool.

Pros:

AIT is very convenient and easy to use. The team is very supportive and helpful. They immediately solve the issues and queries of the costumer. Completely reliable!

Cons:

I feel the tool has allot of potential for the automation. The AIT team should focus on that and offer more automation to their clients and reduce manual work. They should offer agent-based inventory management with reasonable pricing. There should be interactive reporting e.g., dashboard etc..

Hashan Chandrasekara
Asset Manager in Qatar
Consumer Goods, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Helps to Streamline Asset Maintenance

Comments: A very versatile software as it helps me and my team to streamline maintenance activities of the company's most expensive assets on time consequently helps to reduce unnecessary expenses on legal matters related to assets. Customer service is purely dedicated, hence easy to work, whenever a problem emerges. Thank you, AI for this great software and support all the time.

Pros:

1. One of the ultimate features of this software is, it helps me to schedule fleet maintenance tasks for the company's vehicles on time. Since I deal with a large number of vehicles and equipment, having the options of due date tracking and schedule activities options is priceless. 2. Another tremendous feature of this classy software is, sending notifications trough Emails especially for maintenance, hence I can easily focus on my work rather than remembering the special date-related tasks for each vehicle and equipment. 3. Furthermore, report generation for incidents and breakdowns is helping my team to keep a close eye on leased assets to determine to renew the asset agreements or not.

Cons:

So far we have not experienced any serious issues. Users have experienced few problems with the mobile application as it gets slow sometimes, likewise, scanning of QR codes but once the matter escalated, it got rectified. Thumbs up for the support team for putting a great effort to resolve all our problems promptly.

K
Senior Executive in India
Food & Beverages, 10,000+ Employees

Easy Asset & Tracking Management with Asset Infinity

Comments: My overall experience with Asset Infinity is great. They have a very versatile software which makes my team easy to maintain all the expensive assets of my company.

Pros:

1. The software is easy to use and simple which makes it more beneficial. 2. The software has a lot of features that saved me a lot of money on maintenance. 3. The best part for me is the utility management feature, I don't have to rush around for it anywhere else.

Cons:

So far we have not experienced anything serious, everything is working fine. It's just sometimes few problems are experienced with the slow working of the mobile application.

Vani
Academic Director in India
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Outstanding Services

Comments: Almost all kinds of business issues are addressed in the solutions provided by Asset Infinity

Pros:

Exceptionally brilliant features! We loved it completely.

Cons:

There's nothing that I could name, very difficult to find cons.

Niranjan
Team Lead in India
Financial Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

User Friendly & Easy to track

Comments: It's Completely good and with in Features, Customer Support & on time resolution

Pros:

Features, Customer Support & on time resolution

Cons:

There is nothing to say least about Asset Infinity

Bhanu
GM Operations in India
Hospitality, 501–1,000 Employees

Feedback

Pros:

The software is very nice and easy to use. There are too many features on this platform where you can manage your inventory, Assets & ticketing. You can generate many types of reports which is really helpful. Backend support is easily available, special thanks to Mr. [sensitive content hidden] who very prompt and responsive at any point of time.

Cons:

Sometimes it woks very slow and doesn't support well on handset/mobile.

Vjaindra
Head of project and delivery in India
Hospitality, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Application review

Comments: Very good

Pros:

Asset infinity is very User friendly application

Cons:

user graphical interface can be improve

Manish
Officer in India
Building Materials, 5,001–10,000 Employees

JK Cement LTD.

Pros:

Searching of data tracking end user friendly and easy to understand.

Cons:

Serial number cant' be change. Master data also not to change and resisted.

Devender
Manager - IT in India
Real Estate, 501–1,000 Employees

Eazy to manage

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

User Interface to tracking assets along with Asset handover form

Cons:

PO & Asset handover form option for other companies

Manish
Logistics & Supply Chain in India
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 501–1,000 Employees

Asset Infinity Software user friendly

Pros:

it's easy to manage/track your asset and inventory.

Cons:

need option to resent email for purchase requisition approval.

Taruna
Supply Chain Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Review by Zenatix Solutions

Pros:

Useful tool for asset tracking & inventory management

Cons:

Sometimes we face app speed is low . Team needs to improve on the same .

Nikita
All back office operations work in India
Consumer Electronics, 11–50 Employees

Boss Appliances - Positive review

Pros:

Very helpful for tracking assets count and movement history of assets.

Cons:

Innovative features,easy to use and understand.

Charu
Owner in India
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Perfect for us

Comments: Very happy

Pros:

As an organization, we wanted to track and manage our assets. Asset Infinity fits all our requirements and was perfectly customized according to our needs.

Cons:

Nothing- everything about the product is good

Nalin
Product Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Best Asste Management SaaS Tool

Pros:

Everything Different modules are closely integrated.

Cons:

None None None None None None None None None

NAGENDRA KUMAR
SR. OFFICER-IT in India
Chemicals, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Asset Infinity EVALUATION

Pros:

Searching Capability is Good. We can search my multiple field value in single field. Asset History is maintained . Dragging Facility while Multiple Asset creation for duplicate data is also very good.

Cons:

Record Searching Time is high. Error will be more specific reason.

Vrunda
Product Manager in India
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

User friendly products

Comments: User friendly UI
Easy customizable workflows

Pros:

Workflows and UI interface Easy integration Customize workflow

Cons:

Customized workflows - create through Front-end, this can be a great feature

Sufyaan
Buyer in UK
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Great asset tracking tool with lots of features

Pros:

Excellent features and customisability which means we can tailor the app to suit our business

Cons:

Some issues occasionally with speed on the old version but V2 has addressed this

Vaishali
Assistant Manager Digital Marketing in India
Logistics & Supply Chain, 201–500 Employees

Great experience while using Asset Infinity

Comments: Instantly improved our ability to manage our assets and prioritize our support of both our internal IT users, as well as our external clients

Pros:

1. I have relieved from the chaos of asset tracking issues to a great extent. Asset Infinity has solved my asset tracking issues with their software and the latest technologies. 2. We receive all the information about our company's assets through notifications, reminders, and alerts. Also, we receive good customer service. 3. Asset Tracking Software has helped in running business smartly and efficiently.

Cons:

None as of now. Everything is running smoothly.

Maksym
CEO in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Effortless Asset Management Made Possible with Asset Infinity

Comments: Working with Asset Infinity has been a truly positive experience from start to finish. Their team was highly professional and attentive, guiding us through every step of the implementation process with expertise and dedication.

Pros:

What I liked the most about Asset Infinity was their user-friendly interface and intuitive features.

Cons:

While the team was incredibly helpful throughout, there were some minor delays in getting everything up and running smoothly. However, once the system was in place, it more than exceeded our expectations.

olatope
olatope
Entrepreneur in Nigeria
Accounting, Self Employed

i am satisfied with their service

Pros:

I have used their platform for six months now for tracking software and was thoroughly impressed with its features and functionality. The software provides accurate and real-time asset information, enabling me to efficiently track and manage my assets. The mobile application is user-friendly and allows me to track assets on the go. I particularly appreciated the ability to track spare and consumable assets, which has streamlined my inventory management process, I'm satisfied with the software and would recommend it to others.

Cons:

the delayed response time hindered my ability to quickly resolve the issues. I hope Asset Infinity will improve their customer support response time to match the high quality of their software. Despite this, I still recommend their software, but hope to see improvements in customer support.

PcsInfinity Response

2 months ago

Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We surely aim to provide swifter customer support. Thank you for your patronage.