15 years helping Irish businesses

About Visibook

Simple, powerful, appointment booking software for service providers and their clients. Includes online calendar and downloadable app.

Learn more about Visibook

Pros:

My own schedule os always changing so it's very helpful for the clients for the to keep up to date. Also customer service is very straiggtforward.

Cons:

The only con we ran into at the time was that a method we saw a lot of our customers wanted to pay for services they did not offer.

Visibook ratings

4.5
4.6
4.3
4.7

9.1/10

Visibook has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 630 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Visibook before?

Case Manager in US
Sports, Self Employed

Visibook

Comments: I used to be pretty bad at writing down my appointments in my personal calendar, and I was never organized like the way I am now! I don't have to worry about anyone forgetting and appointment due to the reminders and my productivity has increase greatly due to this.

Pros:

I used to have difficulties with communication when it came to my client's knowing my availability because it was always changing due to demand. I was looking for something simple and easy to use. Visibook makes it easy for my client's to know when I have availability. I love the fact that I can put some buffer time between appointments so that I am able to set up for the next client. Customer service is always very friendly and they are able to help me solve any issues I may be having or answer my questions.

Cons:

Sometimes the it will work slowly, but it is fixed when I refresh. I sometimes have older clients that have difficulties accessing the site, but I usually sit down with my clients to go over how to properly book appointments.

Management Consulting, Self Employed

Great product!!!

Comments: It helps me not double book clients and reminds me throughout the week.

Pros:

I love how it links with my iCal and reminds me where I have to go ahead Of time. Very easy to use. I love the product!

Cons:

I would like to invoice from it. And have the option to put the prices on the clients not the items.

kathleen
rmt in Canada

used to be better

Pros:

Visibook is easy to use, when there are not glitches.

Cons:

I am quite disappointed in this system. Customer/technical support is extremely poor. I have had an ongoing issue with the system that makes its use for myself and clients very frustrating. I contacted support, and while they agreed that there seems to a bug, it has not been fixed. I have not received an email update about this bug and it has been over two weeks. I sent an email asking for an update and received no response. I now pay 29.99$USD monthly for this service and and quite disappointed in the lack of support. When I first started using it over 2 years ago, the support was great. But they added features, upped the price, and apparently down graded technical support. Switching booking systems is a huge undertaking but I now have little choice. I do not recommend.

Tecara
Pilates Instructor in UK

So Convenient

Comments: I enjoy the convenience of booking a client in just a few clicks

Pros:

The email notifications for bookings and cancellations

Cons:

The customer view. I’d like to see the spaces available in the initial view. Similar to calendar owner view

5 years ago

Thanks for your feedback! Just fyi, the customer view does show the spaces available after a customer taps on the availability.

Co-Owner & Vice President in US
Sporting Goods, 2–10 Employees

Everything We Needed

Comments: We needed an option to keep track of dozens of students coming and going each week scheduled to different classes with the ability to send mass communications with changes and updates at a price that a brand new business could afford and we got all of that with Visibook. Could there be some enhanced features and functionality? yes, there could. But in terms of bang for the buck, Visibook is an option that is hard to beat.

Pros:

In no particular order - the customer service is outstanding - the ease of use - the ability to sync with google calendar and our website - the ability to message and interact with an entire class scheduled for training - of course the price we are getting feature and functionality at a fraction of what other applications are charging

Cons:

- The single threaded availability/appointments, we have several instructors that need to be scheduled in different classes at the same time or with times that overlap and getting this done is a bit of a chore - while the customer service is very good the FAQ's are a little thin

Tiffany
Tiffany
3rd Key Manager in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

Visibiook literally saved my business.....

Comments: I am getting way more client bookings because I started using Visibook and people are able to simply schedule anytime anywhere.

Pros:

As a small business I wasn't sure which software would be compatible for my needs. Stumbled across Visibook in the Apple Store and decided to try it. It was the best decision ever! My clients love the ease of scheduling and selecting their services and it keeps me on track! I can't live without it

Cons:

I wish it accepted more payment options such as Paypal

Thanks for your review!

Joy
Joy
Worship Pastor in US

Visibook is quick,easy and convenient! I started using this for my voice lessons my clients love it!

Comments: Easy set up and scheduling for over 30 clients. No stress by trying to keep track of appointment's!

Pros:

I like that my clients can use it with ease. It almost feels like a personal assistant! I love that I can message my clients right from the app and that it sends reminders to my clients so that they don't miss a lesson. I also love that whenever I have a question, I am able to chat with the help desk right away and get the customer service that I need!

Cons:

I wish I could send one email or message to all of my clients at at once. I would also like to be able to set auto messages. So that when a new client registers for a class they automatically get a personalized message from me thanking them for signing up and giving them initial instructions as it pertains to their first session.

Oscar
Oscar
Engineer in Nigeria
Internet, 501–1,000 Employees

I never forget to keep appointments.

Pros:

I use Visibook to manage my meetings and activity for the day. Since using Visibook, I have never missed an appointment because I forgot ,nor have I had to arrive late for an appointment because I didn't remember early enough. I love the automated sms and email reminder which I receive from Visibook regarding my daily schedule. I love this feature,so likewise my partners too.

Cons:

Great all round schedule management program. I have had no reason to consider halting my usage since I adopted it early 2017.

Sheila
Sheila
CEO in Kenya
Fine Art, 2–10 Employees

Just Fantastic

Comments: What a great scheduler, especially with my OCD tendencies. I'm always so organized thanks to this. I manage to keep up with my daily activities. A big up to the creators of this fantastic app.

Pros:

This app is totally fantastic! I especially love the reminders feature. With other apps it can get very annoying, but with this one, I gladly welcome the reminders. keep it up.

Cons:

If only it could work offline...It's the only downside.

5 years ago

Thanks for your review! We'll keep thinking about how we get things to work offline.

Jay
Jay
Owner in US

Have been using VB for quite some time now. It fits our needs very well.

Pros:

Customer support has always been top notch. I like the chat option to get ahold of someone right away.

Cons:

I wish I could re-arrange the tabs of names at the top of the schedule. Or make someone inactive without completely deleting them.

Amy
Teaching Artist in US
Music, Self Employed

Wonderful customer service and a huge time saver

Comments: I am a sole proprietor of a business with one person in charge (me) and many clients that I am juggling on a weekly basis. When I began using Visibook about 15 months ago, it took a relatively short period of time to transition my clients to this new system, and I was amazed at how willing Customer Support was in assisting me and my clients with the transition. If ever there is a small issue with the interface, or if a client has difficulty with the Visibook system, Customer Support will be there to help guide through the process. I have also been a Visibook user through multiple iterations of Visibook, and believe that they consistently hear the needs of their users, and make good/helpful changes with each new update. I don't think any booking system will be 100% perfect 100% of the time with 100% of people feeling completely intuitively comfortable with every aspect of the interface, so that's my reason for the 4 stars in features + functionality. I have to say though, that their Customer Support, patience, and willingness to make their product more suited to their users' needs definitely supersedes any imperfection in the product itself.

Pros:

I like that it is easily compatible with my gcal and with my client's calendar systems. I like that it clearly displays my availability to customers and that I can change my availability easily myself, and that clients feel that the system assists them in being flexible with their lesson times. I also like that it keeps record of cancellations, bookings, and sends reminder emails to clients.

Cons:

I wish it were a little easier to 'click and drag' availability in the calendar, or interface with the calendar directly, rather than going to an 'edit' function. I also wish I could reply directly to messages sent by Visibook. As in- when clients send messages from the Visibook software and I am notified by email, I wish I could reply in my email, and not have to go to Visibook before responding to the message.

Elizabeth
owner in US
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

great for booking app

Pros:

omg i cant live without this, i used it daily, for my customer to book an app or for me to book an app with them. love it how it remind me that i have an app coming up, and it also remind my customer as well. easy to used, love how it have a pay options as well, but it does take a fee, which is understandable. love how it has an url so that you can send to customers and let them know what you have open.

Cons:

at time theres a lag, error issue, and for some reason it when you add new customers, it add them twice. also, the limit of how many app you can make, theres time where you will go over 50 and theres time where you under the amount for free use, but when you pay like me, they charged you even if you dont go over 50 app, which i believe that they should change it. at times, business is slow and at times its not. which i dont think i should be paying monthly if im not getting enough customers, it really hurt small business like mine

6 years ago

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear that the app has been so helpful for you. We would love to learn more about the times when you've seen the app add multiple customers accidentally. We've taken some extra steps to prevent that from happening, so I'd like to learn more about how you're seeing that. Can you please email us at [email protected]? Thanks!

Alex
Barber in US
Consumer Services, Self Employed

Appointment booking made easy!

Comments: Visibook definitely makes managing all my appointments extremely easy. I’ve never had any issue with Visibook and if I’ve ever had a question, customer service responds in no time answering anything and everything. Don’t hesitate to give it a try!

Pros:

This software allows my clients to easily book appointments from the convenience of my personal link. It allows me to manage my work schedule, contact any clients within the software and ease the amount of back and forth conversations I have with clients related to haircut appointments. With that being said it’s cheaper than other appointment bookers and of course sends the clients notifications of their appointment, which gives them no excuse to forget about it.

Cons:

For some clients it might seem confusing to initially make an appointment, but I’ve only had one or two clients have this problem since I switched to this software (I’ve been using the software for over a year now).

5 years ago

Thank you for your review!

Kayla
Owner in US

Visibook has been an essential tool for my new business.

Pros:

I can book appointments anywhere. I have the app on my iPhone, iPad, and my cash register (an iPad). It's so convenient to be able to book appointments on the go without carrying around an appointment book. The app sends text reminders to my customers automatically. It alerts them when I book, change, or cancel their appointments. It also texts automatic reminders a day before the appointment. This helps to minimize no-shows and helps them to inform me ahead of time when they can't make an appointment. I can also decide how long my time slots are, how many customers can book at the same time, and what my availability is.

Cons:

There's a couple of things that would really make this app great. First of all, it needs an update to allow the orientation of the app to change for an iPad Pro. Also, I'd like to see a list of the customer names for each time slot on the main screen without having to click on each one individually.

Makes my business easier

Comments: I’ve been using Visibook for just under 6 months now and it’s completely changed how I do business, for the better. Having to go back and forth with clients on what time works for them is time consuming and annoying for me. To be able to set my schedule and have them book themselves is great.

Pros:

I like my clients to be able to make appointments themselves, and to be required to put down a deposit to book as well. I think the website format is pretty easy and user friendly. I especially enjoy the reports feauture.

Cons:

Occasionally I’ll have clients not be able to navigate the site, they get confused on the first page where it says “view calander” and also how you have to click the service info button to be able to see the price. I think being able to see both of those without the additional clicks would be helpful for dummies. I’m not too fond of the overall color scheme, I think it’s very drab and boring and wish that I was able to customize it. I also don’t like not being able to charge clients with their card on file, if that could happen it would be a game CHANGER. Clients have also complained about not being able to find the confirmation email, and it normally goes to their spam folders so that’s something I always have to remind them of.

5 years ago

Thank you for your feedback!

Robyn
Seamstress in Canada
Apparel & Fashion, Self Employed

Visibooks offer me everything I was hoping for to manage my small seamstress business.

Comments: I no longer have clients missing appts thanks to the reminders! It also helps put forth a professional, modern approach to booking appointments.

Pros:

I like the built in messaging feature. My clients are always super impressed that it's so easy to get a hold of me! I have also received fabulous feedback from my clients about the reminder sent to them the day before their appt. I also like the daily email summary I get on the day before my appts.

Cons:

Sometimes the messaging function mixes up the message order when the message is longer. It'll send message 3 before message 1 comes thru. The odd time it has been over an hour before message 1 comes thru and I can make sense out of my clients request.

Angela
ABM Practitioner in US

Easy to use

Comments: Visibook has completely solved the problem I was having with people forgetting their appointment time and not showing up. I no longer have that issue thanks to the reminder texts it sends out. It has also been great for people to see my availability and book their own appointments without having to take my time to talk on the phone with them to schedule.

Pros:

This software was very easy to figure out and I love that is automatically sends out reminders for the appointments 24 hours in advance.

Cons:

I don’t like that you can only store one phone number for reminders. I work with kids and sometimes the other parent brings him, but doesn’t get the reminders if I’ve stored it under moms number.

5 years ago

Thank you for your review!

Annie
Used the Software for: Not provided

The best online booking system out there!

Comments: What an awesome system! I've tried several online booking systems in the past, but so far Visibook has been the most robust! They have helped me save time, money, and grow my business so I can focus on what I what rather be doing - seeing patients! I own an acupuncture practice with 2 locations and multiple practitioners. Visibook is easy to use for me and my staff, and allows our patients to book/cancel/manage their appointments 24/7. Patients often tell us how much they love our booking system - part of the reason I still use Visibook after 2+ years. My staff likes visibook too b/c they have their own logins & passwords to have privacy and be able to manage their own schedule. The costumer service is excellent! I like how I can just click on the bottom left to report an issue and contact costumer service directly (no need to navigate the site to find costumer service). We always get a speedy response and our problems are resolved quickly! Also, Visibook provides direct patient communication on visibook. Like a smart phone messaging, it records conversations, and I can message a patient with one click! With other systems, I used to have to copy and paste email addresses.. this saves me so much time They also have a mobile app which I'm extremely happy with! I can basically handle my booking requests and correspondence wherever I go. One thing they offer that I haven't used to much is performance tracking. So I can't comment too much about that, but it's great that they're offering more for their clients at a very reasonable cost. I couldn't be happier with a booking system like visibook!

8 years ago

Thanks for the review, Annie! Happy that we're able to help you with your scheduling needs!

Real Estate, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Scheduling Made Easy

Comments: Using VisiBook has saved us a lot of time in scheduling appointments so I have been very pleased. Plus the price is very reasonable so that always makes things better :)

Pros:

Overall, it's pretty user friendly. I use it for a training schedule so it's a little different than what most clients probably use it for, but it has made it a lot easier for my trainees to find a date/time that suits instead of having to email back and forth to find a time to schedule a training appointment.

Cons:

If you're not the most tech savvy, using the software can be slightly confusing. Overall though, it's not difficult to manage.

Jacklyn
Hair stylist in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

A great first time starter appointment app.

Comments: Great for sending out reminders to the clients about their hair appointments

Pros:

Organize and convenient also, I like how I can put different services

Cons:

I work at a salon and I have to send out reminders the day before the appointments because if I put in the appointments weeks ahead then the clients will Recieve appointments everyday until their actual appointment date.

6 years ago

Hi Jaclyn, Thanks for your note, however what you described sounds unusual. We send out a reminder 24 hours prior to the appointments; not everyday in between. Can you email us at [email protected]? We'd like to help look into what you're seeing.

Edd
CEO and President in US
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

This is the best calendar for small business owners!

Comments: Flexible, responsive and user-friendly - Visibook has made my life so much easier. From easy booking myself, to easy booking for my clients, to complete control of my calendar and support that is out of this world (I asked for the app to include a landscape view and it happened within a few days) you can't find a better group of people to work with or a better product.

Pros:

Easy of use, the responsiveness of team, and I like the look.

Cons:

Every time I point out something I think could be improved, you guys do it!

Media Production, 2–10 Employees

A mobile-friendly appointment schedule.

Pros:

Visibook is very easy to setup up and use. I like the integration with Google calendar, which make my work a lot easier. Visibook is built for especially some businesses but it can be used with any business appointments. I am using to take appointments for my photography business. Integration with my website is very easy. But customisation with my website colour and theme is difficult. I have to take help from my designer to customise it and integrate with my website. Sending and reminding the client about our meeting is automated. A gentle reminder helps to prepare for the meetings. Mobile friendly UI is comfortable to use, as most of my clients are using a mobile phone to schedule an appointment.

Cons:

This software is specialised for certain types of business and cannot serve all the services equally. I just use to take an appointment and for this case is perfect but POS and other switches don't work for my case. I think a blank template with user input is more effective.

Denise
Salon Owner in US

Very satisfied

Pros:

I love that it takes a lot of the hassle off of me,be sending automated reminders for my clients appointments. It's really easy to use and my clients can reply to me through Visibook.

Cons:

The only con that I've experienced was one time, not being able to access Visibook but it was only due to upgrades being done

Thanks for your review!

Simone
Stylist in US

Content Customer Just some Tweaks needed

Comments: Visibook is definitely my receptionist. Good. Just want more options to over lap appointments and no show protection.

Pros:

Even with poor connection it works extremely fast. Great Value! Apple and Android adaptable! Love it.

Cons:

I wish I could store more client info in categories like birthday etc. And I'm a hairstylist so layering appointments would be great per individual. Credit card processing to prevent no shows. Apparently my name was link to the credit card processing company years back and I have no idea how to unlink :(

Kathy
Owner/ Stylist in US

I'm a Stylist and have been using this app for a year.

Pros:

When I first started using this app a year ago it wasn't stylist friendly. The team worked with my suggestions and got it up and going for multiple services per client. I have enjoyed using this app for over a year now and it is a very cost-effective product and easy to use. The TechTeam is always available and responds in a very prompt manner

Cons:

Would like for app to send out a week before appointment reminder like they do the day before reminding client of appointment