• Overall
    4.6 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5

About Azendoo

Azendoo takes Team Collaboration to the next level and maximizes teamwork productivity with awesome integrations and top-notch features

Learn more about Azendoo

Alexandra C.
Front of House Manager
  • Reviewed on 9/3/2018

"Overall, I find this product to serve it's function of communication software well."

Comments: ease of communication, having separate subjects keeps things organized.

Pros: My favorite dimension of this software is the option to communicate in both public and private on this app. I use it primarily on a desktop and find it to be thorough in design in planning what a team needs to communicate effectively.

Cons: The app for iOS does not function well nor does the mobile version. The default settings include getting an e-mail/notification every time a post is made. However, this can be modified and all of a sudden you have some space from work.

• Reviewed on 9/3/2018
Spencer A.
Director of Brewing Operations
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/8/2016

"Great product with a great future!"

Comments: I started using Azendoo as a personal organization tool and task manager. After a short period I showed it to the management team at my company and it was quickly adopted and spread organization wide. It is a great tool for managing multiple teams / projects at once! It has resulted in a decrease in the amount of time we spend on meetings and an increase in people just getting shit done!

Pros: 1) The activity feed takes many conversations off of e-mail chains
2) Multiple projects can be quickly organized and accessed
3) Tasks can be generated from multiple places: yourself, your team members, e-mails, messages, etc.
4) It is integrated with google drive and dropbox
5) It is constantly under development, so improvements roll out often

Cons: It is not very well integrated with google calendar, so I often keep my Azendoo tasks and my google calendar separate.

• Reviewed on 25/8/2016
Gregory D.
  • Reviewed on 2/9/2016

"How can I do before ? (really !)"

Comments: Azendoo is used in our company first for the task management, but is very appreciate for the thread tool that helped us reducing the number (=tons !) of (useless) emails we were used to send each user

Pros: less emails, more exchanges, clear to do list per project, comments on tasks, customer support very friendly and effective

Cons: little bugs here and there but rapidly corrected

• Reviewed on 2/9/2016
Ellen patterson
  • Reviewed on 29/7/2013

"An incredible collaborative work tool"

Comments: I've been trying/using lots of apps like "Pure tasks": Do, Asana | "Hybride": Trello, Podio | "Personal": Wunderlist, Astrid, AnyToDo, RememberTheMilk, Orchestra... but with little success over time... when the service was not closed as (Astrid with Yahoo, and soon Orchestra...) Now, I'm using Azendoo since more than 5 months which I discovered thanks to their partnership with Evernote as I'm a heavy Evernote user. Some people would say they do Task Management or even Project Management. Which is true... but I think they are more about Facilitating Teamwork. We are stickin' to it as it is really powerful at providing context to what you do and sharing information while working as a team... Plus they recently have been adding Box integration which we are also using with my team... :)

Pros: - Nice interface
- Great mix of Tasks/Messages/Files
- Evernote, Box and Google Drive available in one place
- Repeating tasks
- Voting feature
- Frequent updates with great features
- Responsive support
- Free unlimited invitations

Cons: - Basic (but sufficient so far) Mobile App
- Would love to @mention other people and +1 feature
- Turning emails into tasks could be enhanced with more options

• Reviewed on 29/7/2013
Fabian R.
ICT MANAGER
Food & Beverages, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/8/2016

"Very helpful tool to organize actions of my Dept."

Comments: Azendoo is very easy and ergonomic for managing actions as todo list.
We use it from more than 1 year and it is very useful for my organization.

Pros: - Global ergonomy
- Windows and Smartphone client

• Reviewed on 29/8/2016
Robert A.
Principal, Advisor to CEOs and Sales Leaders on How to Build High Performance Sales Teams
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/1/2017

"Very decent project / task management app"

Comments: We settled on Azendoo because of its robust feature set and the ability to add and remove seats easily (other apps have a minimum number of seats for premium features). We are always looking for ways to reduce the number of apps we have to interact with on a regular basis. Its messaging app is very useful too.

Pros: All-in-one project/task app. Mobile. Messaging.

Cons: No kanban work view (we can live without this, but it'd be nice). A mobile app could be more simple.

John kim
  • Reviewed on 19/6/2013

"Great App for Teamwork and Task Management"

Comments: My team just started using Azendoo a few weeks ago, and it has totally changed the way we work together. Now, all of our information exchanges can finally happen in one place, instead of jumping from an overloaded email box, to Gchat and back to Dropbox. Our productivity has gone through the roof, and as a manager, I have seen a noticeable change in the amount of work getting accomplished.

Pros: File Sharing: Azendoo has integrated the ability to share Evernote, Gdrive, Dropbox and Box files in messages and tasks.
Task Management: Personal to-do list management. Plus, the ability to assign tasks to co-worker and comment on the end result.

Cons: Mobile: The mobile app has the essentials but is a little basic.
Wallpapers: I cant customize my application background with pictures or designs.

• Reviewed on 19/6/2013
Antoine J.
COO
Medical Devices, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/5/2017

"Perfect tool for a starting business, even if we did not yet tried all the features of it."

Comments: I like the fact that it has become the first communication in our team. Tasks are dispatched between the members and can be followed from the start to the end.
I also like the continuous evolution of the product.

Pros: It reduces internal emails to almost none! It is a great help for self-organization and follow-up of tasks.

Cons: Some little stuff to enhance such as notifications, or the mobile app, that does not offer the whole experience yet.

Taylor L.
Brand Strategist + Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 27/4/2017

"Azendoo for Creative Agency"

Comments: We are a creative marketing agency that has been experiencing a steady incline of growth. We were previously using a lot of tools to manage our projects, clients, and team. But all of those tools made the information live in so many different places. Azendoo is the first tool that has increased our collaboration and organization efforts.

Pros: It is super collaborative but also really organized.

Cons: The cost for the time tracking service seems unnecessary.

• Reviewed on 27/4/2017
Heather M.
Co owner
Food & Beverages, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/6/2019

"We had to quit this product because our guests experience & mobile experience were overridden w bug"

Comments: We’ll miss some it’s well-written code and for getting us into good habits communicating in-app instead of text and email.

Pros: Notifications were top notch! A Notification “Center” plus email and badge options made it easy to keep track of messages. Drive and other third party docs were loaded into the body of messages elegantly.

Cons: Buggy. Too buggy on apple and android mobile. Guest experience on mobile was too buggy as well. We decided to leave the product after nearly a few years for this reason.

• Reviewed on 30/6/2019
Aline M.
  • Reviewed on 27/3/2017

"I absolutely love it"

Comments: Great interface, amazing customer service (it never takes longer 2 minutes to hear back from them) and has really improved the way my team works.

• Reviewed on 27/3/2017
Lesley H.
Marketing Coordinator
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/4/2017

"Organization for A Committee for Planning a Non Profit Fundraising Event"

Pros: • The "Facebook" style activity feed was by far everyones favorite. We could quickly catch up on what was new. The UI is clean and easy to understand. • We used the polls feature frequently too. • One BIG Pro was how implementation of Azendoo reduced the number of emails I had to manage during the event planning process. Every one could access files that would typically be an attachment to only a few people. They could get and give updates in real time and have everyone on the team informed without a single email. • The Calendar feature where we could assign tasks and due dates kept everyone on schedule and accountable. • Individual user preferences. I love that individual committee members could set their preferences for notifications • The Non-profit rate was extremely generous and made the service very affordable in a situation where budget is everything. • My Rep, Deborah was very helpful, thorough and quick to respond. • There's an APP....

Cons: My team kept posting things on the incorrect subject because they just wanted to post right into the activity feed rather than interacting with the subjects. My team voted to use this service. Only half of them did, and we voted as a team to not use it any further. I intend to use it on future projects because of how great it worked for those of us who were active users and because of how easy it was to adopt and use.

• Reviewed on 7/4/2017
Heather M.
restaurant owner
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/8/2017

"Above average for team communications"

Comments: less work communications in my text and email!

Pros: With a similar build to social media site, facebook, azendoo is somewhat easy to adopt. Azendoo keeps work communications out of my texts and emails.

Cons: The app is so different from the website. There are some bugs in the text box that occur when editing a post. They added text and paragraph formatting options, but they aren't easily accessible.

• Reviewed on 11/8/2017
Rashel alice R.
Directrice de communication
Research, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2016

"Perfect for a team"

Comments: I really love Azendoo and it makes my work easier: I can see easily all my projects, organize the tasks, give the goods documents (and my team can find them in 2 clicks !). Sometimes I give access to some subjects to my clients and I can not work without today. For me, it's the best solution to work when you're a team.

• Reviewed on 14/11/2016
Bruce J.
  • Reviewed on 23/1/2017

"Easy to Use; Robust Features"

Comments: Azendoo has been easier to use than I anticipated. We have a team of five people and we use it to coordinate about 20 projects. Nice feature set and they keep releasing upgrades.

Pros: Ease of use; good feature set; good value for the cost.

Cons: Haven't found any yet.

• Reviewed on 23/1/2017
Jerome C.
Head of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 3/1/2017

"Very good software for project management"

Comments: I've been using Azendoo for the past year and it's just something I couldn't work without anymore. It makes project management very easy. You just need a couple of hours to get used to how it works, and then the whole team can use it to track tasks and projects. It's integrated with most of your marketing stack. Support is friendly.
Plus, it's French and made in Bordeaux. Hey, what's not to love about them?
Joke aside, go for it, it's really super great.

Pros: Available on web, native app, iOS, and Android.

• Reviewed on 3/1/2017
Cameron D.
Manager of Insurance Programs
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/5/2017

"Great experience. Very functional and adaptive software."

Comments: Great organization and productivity tool. Wonderful customer support. Really appreciate the Azendoo's team to evolve the software based on member comments and feedback.

Pros: I really appreciate how available, receptive and helpful the staff is! Moreover, the continuous improvement are fantastic and seem to incorporate many changes addressing member concern or issue.

Cons: The iPhone and iPad functionality can be clunky or not the easiest to use. However, there have been significant improvement. Can't seem to get it work with MS Outlook.

Neyda jose M.
Software Developer
  • Reviewed on 23/1/2019

"A great option to plan any business or personal project."

Pros: It is a software with fantastic features because it allows you to integrate a large number of tools with Linkedin, Trello, Google Drive and more, it is available for any platform or web browser so we can use it from anywhere, it is extremely easy to use, it has a very nice interface, it is ideal to plan, collaborate with our team, being very advantageous because we can perform and be much more productive because among all of us we can exchange ideas, organize any project and finish it in an efficient and very short time.

Cons: If it is used from browsers it can become somewhat slow due to a bad internet connection, so downloading it would be a good option for when this occurs to avoid inconveniences.

• Reviewed on 23/1/2019
Jackie E.
HR Generalist
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/9/2017

"I use azendoo at work to communicate with fellow managers"

Pros: I like that you are easily able to tag people in conversations and get information to multiple people at the same time.

Cons: I find the app to be very difficult to use and inaccurate at times. The notifications shown on the app do not show align with what I see when I log in on a computer. Working at a restaurant - we have a lot of managers that do not use computers on a regular basis and they rely on the app. Since the app is unreliable it makes it difficult for our entire staff to use the software.

• Reviewed on 20/9/2017
Lisa H.
Owner / Designer
Design, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 1/5/2017

"It's absolutely the easiest and most cost effective project management app out there for freelancers"

Pros: The platform is super simple to use and easy on the eyes. It's perfect for freelancers who don't want to spend a ton of money each month for similar platforms.

Cons: There aren't a lot of bells and whistles but for what it is, the value is great. I do wish there were customizations like color changes, etc.

• Reviewed on 1/5/2017
Tom S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/6/2017

"Good for now still evaluating."

Comments: We're trying to organize our tasks and avoid exchanging tasks back and forth via email. Emails tend to get lost so...

Pros: Fairly easy to add Tasks and Subjects. Learning now how to add Tasks via email. I need more time to fully assess. We've used tools before and have abandoned them. Hopefully this one is a keeper.

Cons: 1. Unable to provide a priority to a Task. Giving it a Due Date is not sufficient.
2. No easy way to export tasks given any number of filters. (all tasks for the entire company) - But I think I figured this part out today.

• Reviewed on 30/6/2017
Holly H.
executive assistant
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/5/2017

"Azendoo has made work life easier."

Pros: I like that you can easily retrieve old tasks and keep subjects separate. You can also break down tasks into subtasks.

Cons: The only con is that it isn't integrated in the software we are already using. We all have several tabs open at a time and we wish we had something that could do it all.

• Reviewed on 25/5/2017
Lars-hendrik P.

"Azendoo"

Comments: Great product, we Switch to Azendoo from the competitor as they didn't offer all the features we were looking for. Azendoo is really good and helps to track task and timelines.

Pros: Task Management integrated.

Cons: Sometimes the Windows App is slow and Desktop notification doesn't always work. Same on iPhone app.

Antoine D.
  • Reviewed on 13/5/2016

"Certainly the best task management app"

Comments: Azendoo is clearly made for collaboration. We've gone from Trello to it because it allows more flexibility and a better management.
The customer team is also great, ask for a new feature, if it's a good idea they add it !

• Reviewed on 13/5/2016