Filter by:

• Overall

About Salesflare

Salesflare is an intelligent CRM for small and medium sized B2B businesses, who want to sell more with less work.

Learn more about Salesflare

Janosch F.
Janosch F.
Human Resources Consultant
Human Resources, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2019

"Perfect Sales Pipline for Samll businesses and solopreneurs"

Comments: This is a great tool. It is intuitive to use and picks you up on the go, because you do not have to do a big intial import run of data or anything. It has just the right balance between features and the depth of their customizability. For a small company or soloprenneur, this simply is THE tool. also, If you ever outgrow anything it provides it runs on Zapier to provide integrations with more specialized tools. It all is held together by the Customer support, which is lovely to work with and provides tons of clear, useful advices and...well support.

Pros: This is build around your Email Inbox. It is perfect If you do not want to enter Data all the time but run a sales Pipeline. Salesflare claims to just adds Value without requiring to invest time in making this possible. I was critical at first and watched all the educational Videos on their youtube channel. Then I understood: Salesflare enables you to dissect Information from your mails and create customers, Comapnies (Accounts) etc. from it. Then you setup your Sales pipelines and create opportunities. Basically Salesflare keeps your sales activities up to date, because it lives on your Email communication. The concept works for me and with a new businescard scanner available just now, it makes setting up new prospect data even easier and saves me time. The Best thing is, the Customer support is just awesome. I git replies to any and all of my questions and schould I ever come across something not possible I most often got an Ide on how to work around something I was missing.

Cons: Honestly, there is not much. I came across two bugs, which have been fixed since then (wich is great). None of them was a dealbreaker. I find it a bit Pricy for a startup when I plan to bring assistants in which are working only a couple of hours per Week ... but then again Salesflare simply is worth the money.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Salesflare: Salesflare seemed ideal regarding sizing, features, scope and weight for my purposes. The other tools were to big and to heavy for a lightweight, quick on-the-go approach I required for my purpose.

• Reviewed on 3/12/2019
Marketing Director
Pharmaceuticals, 2-10 Employees

"On the right path"

Comments: Salesflare seems very promising and I believe they are on the right path. It might be just a little bit longer until it can compete with larger CRMs but they have done well with their integrations and some of the key features.

Pros: I like the visualization the most. It's so easy to see your funnel and progress toward the goals which keeps motivation high. It integrates with a lot of other services and there is an iOS app which makes it useful on the go. I love the gmail integration and how it tracks the company and the other potential contacts.

Cons: It's still a bit difficult to use, they are ironing things out as they go but it's young company and some of the functionality is still a bit clunky. I use it in conjunction with other CRMs to add details to contacts and track emails.

by Salesflare on 5/12/2019

Hello there! We've made a ton of UX improvements based on user feedback since you gave us this review (plus we added some of those key features you were maybe looking for), so let us know how we're doing with that. There's always room to do better. :)

Kris U.
VP Sales

"Best CRM I ever used"

Comments: Pipeline Management
Monthly Forecasting time improved by 300%
Campaign Management

Pros: Ease of use - almost no data entry
Powerful functionalities
Scan business card in to contacts
Email workflow

Cons: Software provides what I need ... so no negative feelings
There is maybe more hidden functionality which I need to explore

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Salesflare: Easy of Deployment, after the trail period I could not work without it !

Don D.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/10/2018

"Highly Recommended CRM"

Comments: I use Salesflare to track sales opportunities. It is easy to use and makes it easy to see what I need to do next for each potential client to keep the sales process moving. I also use Salesflare to track communications in my Book Yourself Solid® Network of 90 and List of 20. I'm perhaps using it in a bit of an unorthodox way for this, but it works, and it makes it easy to see who I need to contact this month.

Pros: Salesflare is full-featured and easy to use. One of its key features is that it does the work for you. Between Salesflare and a couple of Zapier integrations, I can spend my time communicating with clients and potential clients, not entering their info in my CRM system. I like that it has a very visual interface, which makes it easy for me to see and track communications with clients and potential clients. I also like that it is easy to customize. Customer support has been great. They consistently reply to support requests quickly, with accurate answers that actually resolve my problem!

Cons: There's not much to not like... there was an outage a week or so ago, which hurt, but they did do a great job of keeping customers informed about the issue.

• Reviewed on 21/10/2018
José antonio S.
José antonio S.
Regional SEO & Inbound Marketing Analyst
  • Reviewed on 8/11/2017

"Fast, easy and reliable. It does what it says really well with a really nice UI."

Comments: It saves me a lot of time, keep track of email openings, that way I know when a lead or customer sees my emails, also, I can see when they go to my website, which is great. The pipelines are really visual and customizable so it should work for any kind of business. It integrates well with IMAP, Outlook, Gmail and others, so you can track your communications in almost every email account.

Pros: Automates the lead data gathering and task making process, saving a lot of time. Also, it has smart reminders which are great for people like me that keep forgetting to do follow-ups. The UI is well made so you don't need to take any tutorial to learn how to use it, also, it has a mobile app that will let you keep track of everything on the go.

Cons: Doesn't have in-app email and it lacks a lot of native integrations, even though that it has Zapier.
It is really good, but these two points are what is left for it to be great!

by Salesflare on 11/9/2019

Hey Jose!

Just wanted to let you know that in-app emailing is there for a while now and native integrations are building up.

Hope we managed to hit your expectations for greatness!

Peter C.
Peter C.
Founder & Managing Director
  • Reviewed on 8/7/2020

"Powerful, easy to use CRM that is perfect for our company"

Comments: After having tried so many different CRMs over the years, I've found Salesflare to hit a sweet spot in terms of functionality and usability. It's a CRM that I actually enjoy using!

Pros: The integration with GSuite. How easy it is to set up and to use. The excellent new features they've been rolling out since I started using it. And last, but not least, their customer support is outstanding. They truly value their customers and are quick to answer queries or address any issues that come up.

Cons: In the very early days of Salesflare, I came across a couple of minor bugs. But they were addressed very quickly. And I was notified when they were fixed too.

Jason J.
Jason J.
Digital Marketing Specialist
  • Reviewed on 25/4/2019

"Simple CRM with Expanding Feature Set to Get the Job Done"

Comments: Really happy with the overall Salesflare experience. I currently use a couple of different CRM tools for various reasons but see myself using Salesflare as my go-to main CRM.

Pros: Nice clean dashboard for a quick snapshot of your sales cycle and lead pipeline. Excellent clutter free user interface with just the right amount of features without being overwhelming. Customer service responds quickly when you have a question or concern and they welcome customer feedback and product suggestions.

Cons: Overall a great tool, hard to find much to dislike. I'd like to see a few more native integrations instead of the majority of things going through zapier but I completely understand the thought process as native 3rd party integrations can be very time-consuming.

• Reviewed on 25/4/2019
Sahil A.
Co-founder & CEO
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2018

"The Gmail integration is very powerful!"

Comments: At the beginning, it looks like any other CRM but as we started using it, Salesflare is far better than others we have tried. The way it populates information automatically is magical!

Pros: I love how Salesflare automatically picks up information from my email and populates that into the deal, along with syncing with calendar. This means we don't have to log meetings/notes manually and that saves a ton of time. Apart from that, their auto-enrichment of companies and people works like a charm. Once you get used to this new experience, there is no going back.

Cons: The search under "opportunities" can be made better from a UX perspective.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2018
Dieter D.
Dieter D.
CEO & Co-founder Vectera.com
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 19/6/2018

"Really intuitive CRM system for both powerusers and occasional users"

Pros: I guess the development team consists of the rare species that have mixed sales/technical skills. Salesflare really focusses on eliminating administration and spending more time with clients. The integration with linkedin enables me to qualify leads way faster.

Cons: In the early days of Salesflare, a few key features were missing but meanwhile they have been delivering everything I needed. An easier marketing automation integration might be of huge value for us.

• Reviewed on 19/6/2018
Alexa F.
Entrepreneurship trainer
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees

"Good program"

Comments: I think Salesflare is great! Very intuitive, which I really appreciate. Saves a lot of time in training and in figuring out your own questions along the way.

Pros: It’s easy to use and you can get up and running with it fairly quickly.

Cons: I wish I could figure out how to keep a client private from my team until they were an actual lead.

Board Of Directors
Broadcast Media, 11-50 Employees

"Great tool!"

Pros: Easy of use, nice mobile app, smooth integration with email and meeting schedule/follow ups. Great customer support and feedback input.

Cons: Lacks a bit of customizations re deals terms options and budgeting options other than that works great

Web Designer & Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"Salesflare makes my life as a marketing manager easier"

Comments: Overall, salesflare is a great tool and we continue to use it at our company.

Pros: I like the ability to sync with gmail with no problems. I can easily access my contacts and keep track of whom I've contacted and look back at emails.

Cons: There is a bit of a learning curve with the software and somethings aren't as robust as you might need for running a business.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2018
Michael H.
Michael H.
Co-Founder | Creative Director
  • Reviewed on 16/8/2018

"Surprisingly well put together app, Simple UI and easy to pick up"

Comments: We switched over from Nutshell and really liked the simplicity of the UI, along with the Outlook integration. It easily imported all of our info from both Nutshell and Outlook, making transition pretty seamless.

Pros: The UI was super intuitive and simple to use. We had most of our sales team up and running in less than an hour. The campaigns tool is awesome for sending customized messages to filtered groups of clients. Outlook integration (native) also ads a nice interface into the program providing details and contact history with whoever you're emailing

Cons: It's not as extensively customization as something like SalesForce (which some may see as a benefit), but still offers a decent degree of customization/enhancements

• Reviewed on 16/8/2018
Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Head of Agency
  • Reviewed on 6/9/2018

"Great CRM"

Pros: Salesflare is a fantastic crm its gmail integration allows management of tasks, accounts and opportunities without leaving your inbox. It intelligently pulls social feeds for your clients as well

Cons: The dashboard could be improved and the ability to track task activity

• Reviewed on 6/9/2018
Daniel V.
Daniel V.
Olympic FreeStyle & MMA Wrestling Coach
  • Reviewed on 21/2/2019

"a CRM that serves its purpose, a must-have tool"

Comments: as my first CRM it pretty much serves its purpose, and it is a must-have tool

Pros: I love how it collects all emails into one place, then I can transfer them as customers or companies in the CRM section. Also, it has a nice integration with betterproposals which i have used to send proposals.

Cons: For now it lack the marketing element, like sending multiple email sequence which would help massively. This is something they are looking to build which will be great.

• Reviewed on 21/2/2019
Paul H.
Paul H.
Lead Web Designer
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/8/2018

"Salesflare - Easy to use CRM for small businesses"

Comments: Overall it is a positive. I like its ease of use and automation features.

Pros: I like that there is a mobile app that tracks phonecalls and stores the data. Salesflare sells itself on automation, and doing this automatically makes things very easy

Cons: THere are alot of features in salesflare.. So many, that things can end up looking a wee bit cluttered. A ver y minimal setup with be great so things feel less congested and free-er

• Reviewed on 30/8/2018
International Sales and Business Development Manager
Wholesale, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/9/2018

"One of the Best CRM out there !"

Pros: The ease of use, accessibility, and features makes it my no.1 choice for CRM. In the Past, I've used Zoho, Microsoft's SAGE and also Salesforce but there were always one or other issue. It helped to me increase my Sales Productivity and Forecast Accuracy. Mobile App is also good & help you to automate your tasks.

Cons: Can be a bit confusing at times especially when you have contacts who have more than one business

• Reviewed on 15/9/2018
Stephen C.
Stephen C.
Strategic Planning Project Manager
Government Administration
  • Reviewed on 9/1/2018

"Great UI. Cool Predictions"

Pros: It notifies me when customers are hot in my inbox. I like the social media feed that is incorporated. The mobile app is very useful. Cool sales funnel and tracking.

Cons: It's not as intuitive out of the box as it could be. The mobile app scrolls in a choppy fashion and when you update or add a new contact as a customer, it starts over at the beginning of your contacts list. I wish it would pick up where I left off.

• Reviewed on 9/1/2018
Nik D.
Owner and CEO
  • Reviewed on 3/4/2018

"Overall, an awesome CRM"

Comments: Ease of keeping track of clients - seriously, it's so easy to use.

Pros: They're constantly making updates and improving the CRM. They're integrating with a lot of popular SaaS software. And it's just a pretty to look at app!

Cons: Coming from using Salesforce, there are some things to get used to. Not necessarily negative, just a different way of doing things. You'll be thrown off if you're used to such a robust CRM like Salesforce.

• Reviewed on 3/4/2018
Harry D.
Import & Export, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/9/2018

"Takes time to keep it updated, wish it was more automated so I could spend less time on it."

Pros: Generally easy to use. Followup of opportunities in an easy screen.

Cons: The way contacts are added is quite confusing. I have to keep adding contacts manually on a daily basis, takes too long, wish it was more automated. need mass dismiss / complete task option. Im not able to use it to make major improvements in my sales funnel. Its designed to be used everyday and always updated. If I take a few days off, im left very far from where I am.

by Salesflare on 5/12/2019

Hey Harry!

We've added bulk actions, so you can now easily do mass changes to your tasks, opportunities, opportunities ... It's especially powerful when combined with the advanced filtering. We hope that makes your experience a lot better!

The way we automate your data input (like automatically suggesting contacts you know and gathering data for them) should normally help a lot with not having to live in the system all the time, but we do understand that some things still need action. We're on a mission to change that too! Bear with us :)

Robert P.
Realtor
Real Estate, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/9/2018

"Simple, clean and easy to use interface"

Pros: I love Using this for my real estate deals, I keep a buyer and sellers deal flow.

Cons: Cons for me would be lack of some features like lead forms. I’m not sure if that comes with An upgrade or not

Chris S.
Media Production, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/9/2018

"Salesflare Is Pretty Good"

Comments: Overall, Salesflare is a great CRM that integrates with other tools I use.

Pros: I like how I can add internal notes to accounts and make them reminders to follow up with my leads.

Cons: I think the UI could be more fluid - sometimes the software feels a little clunky.

Oliver B.
CEO and Founder
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/5/2018

"Best CRM out there"

Pros: I like everything about Salesflare, but what i like the most is their prices - Per month/user is a steal on a software with that many capabilities. You basically get all the features of the classic CRMs for half the price. Other than the price, the software is beautifully designed and easy to use. If you want to try it out head over to Bit.ly/GetSalesFlare for a 14 days free trial.

Cons: There's not much to dislike about Salesflare. Their prices are amazing, their support too and the software is very well made. Can't think of anything as of now.

• Reviewed on 15/5/2018
Data Driven Marketing
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/9/2018

"Time saver"

Pros: Simple to use, graphical dashboard and integrates with Gmail

Cons: Actually the fact that it's an add-in to Gmail. Not it's fault but it sometimes clashed with other Gmail add-ins

• Reviewed on 14/9/2018