• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.9 /5

About Salesflare

Salesflare is an intelligent CRM for small and medium sized B2B businesses, who want to sell more with less work.

Learn more about Salesflare

Showing 25 reviews of 118

Jakob T.
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/1/2020

"Powerfully simple CRM, allowing sales and solopreneurs to focus on selling"

Comments: Sales operational issues. There was too little time for too many administrative tasks, which left us with less time for actual customer dialogue. Needless to say we had less sales than we could have. Salesflare changed that.

Pros: The seamless Google integration, the fully functional mobile app, and the possibility to endlessly enhance capabilities with integrations.

Cons: A proper email sequence/drip functionality is missing. Campaigns are really strong, though, as well as easy to implement.

• Reviewed on 2/1/2020
Chief Executive Officer
Education Management, 2-10 Employees

"Easiest to use CRM"

Comments: Support has always been so fast and helpful. I bought this through an AppSumo lifetime deal and have had conversations via chat with founders (I think). They really helped me understand how to use this software for my specific need - a music school with students as the accounts.

Pros: Automatically tracks your inbox so that you can easily convert any contact into an account. Then, you can start tracking opportunities.

Cons: Originally, I had to figure out how to import my existing contacts. That was not easily understood - apparently, they expect it to just happen over time with instant Gmail tracking. However, they did a manual import for me.

by Salesflare on 5/12/2019

Hey! Contacts get created automatically based on your inbox and calendar. This happens at the initial sync and then progressively over time. If you like to have contacts imported from elsewhere too, then we're always more than happy to help. Just hit us up on the chat, but it looks like you already did!

Michael V.
VP Sales and Marketing
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2019

"Not sure what to do without it really"

Comments: We were working with SFDC but this didn't really do it for us. The hygiene was a nightmare. The tool wasn't used enough and the data became stale and therefore unreliable. We looked and found a lightweight tool that lives on top of you inbox and does all the things SFDC never did.

Pros: Salesflare provides a seamless experience between your salespipeline and your email inbox your cellphone and any other app you are using in the sales process. It automatically syncs all the activities. As a result your CRM becomes very clean. Forecasting is becomes more reliable and adoption of the tool among different sales reps is no longer a problem.

Cons: There are some missing features specifically around account management. However I am confident that these features will be build and added in due time.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2019
Kevin M.
  • Reviewed on 6/12/2019

"The only CRM I trust"

Comments: I wish I had a Salesflare shirt to wear in the public! I'm behind the team 100%!

Pros: I've used Salesforce at my "day jobs" in the past and other crms like Swell System. Both are amazing but I never felt as comfortable as I do within the Salesflare system. It's simple and fills out most info on your contacts and leads on it's own. I can keep track of my prospects and use Salesflare as my own.

Cons: The speed could be improved a bit but I've noticed a good number of CRMs are a little slow when saving new notes within individual contact cards.

• Reviewed on 6/12/2019
Lancelot R.
Enrollment Officer
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/8/2020

"Great for student management"

Comments: We manage a large intake of client information all with different attributes. Its hard to communicate effectively and simultaneously with so many moving parts. The platform has allowed us to track, communicate and ordinate efforts with great efficiency and minimize replication.

Pros: The workflow features and organizing different clients in specified pipelines allow us to streamline our target audience effortlessly

Cons: the reporting functions could be a bit more detailed.

• Reviewed on 18/8/2020
Kimberly C.
Head of Sales and Content Strategy
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/7/2020

"Love this product and ease of use"

Comments: Overall love the product and ease of use and have recommended to several friends at other companies

Pros: Salesflare was super easy to set up and implement; connects easily to email and is very user friendly and easy to customize as needed

Cons: Sending email drops - use to be a lot easier but then "enhancements" were made and it's not nearly as intuitive and user friendly as it was previously for bulk sends. If you are sending journeys or more advanced sends the enhancements are probably a good thing but for how I use it, it's a lot more difficult now.

• Reviewed on 22/7/2020
Michael C.
Principal
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/7/2020

"CRM without loosing brain cells"

Comments: Here’s a quick example - I wanted to do a targeted mailing to healthcare platform executives. So I hired someone to develop a list of 100 names, made sure my headers were right, created a Salesflare workflow, imported the list, dropped in my email, and set it to send the next morning. Within hours I had a 47% open rate and people hitting my site and LI pages.

Pros: Took me only 10-15 minutes to set Salesflare up for client and I liked how it supported sales workflows, brought clarity out of the normal sales “noise”, and added functional value to the salesperson’s day (a big deal for me). If a salesperson is paying attention they can learn the basics of Salesflare in half an hour. I was so impressed I switched from another CRM and now use Salesflare for my own business.

Cons: This wasn’t a Salesflare thing exactly but hooking it up to sales folk’s calendars and emails requires them to know their passwords! Same for using the Salesflare app on their phone - which I highly suggest they do.

• Reviewed on 29/7/2020
Vassilis S.
Inbound Marketer
  • Reviewed on 15/3/2018

"Easy to use CRM"

Pros: Salesflare connects directly to your inbox so that you have access to your emails, contacts and calendar events from within their CRM without having to BCC email addresses or any extra hustle.

Cons: Searching for an existing account is not so intuitive as it could be. On a few occasions, I had to contact the support team to perform specific updates (e.g. change my profile picture) but this is really minor concerning the general usage of the platform.

by Salesflare on 12/9/2019

Hey Vassilis! Editing your profile picture is possible for a while now. We also upgraded the account search. We know you know where to find us if there's anything else!

• Reviewed on 15/3/2018
John V.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/9/2018

"New features added often"

Comments: Salesflare support is quick and efficient. They reply back to questions within hours or even minutes, and the online help is fairly complete. The software is something I use every day.

Pros: SalesFlare has all the most-needed features of a CRM. I especially like how Saleflare goes out and adds social media contact information for my contacts - automatically! The pipeline feature is easy to use and helps me stay organized.

Cons: There are a few things I would like to be able to do that I can't do yet - send an email message to everyone in stage X of my pipeline. I would also like to be able to search my internal notes on a contact. But those are minor features.

by Salesflare on 11/9/2019

Hey John! In case you missed it, you can now send an email message to everyone in stage X in your pipeline. Have fun!

• Reviewed on 27/9/2018
Co-Founder
Sports, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/7/2020

"Easy To Use And Does The Job"

Comments: I've had a great experience with Salesflare. It's worth at least a free trial!

Pros: I like the task list, it easily allows me to see a complete picture of my prospecting for the day. I also like the ability to easily change my pipeline. I also like the ability to easily take notes and forecast sales based on my pipeline activity.

Cons: I would like to be able to prioritize my pipeline and easily change the order of my prospecting, which is possible, it just takes a little more thought.

• Reviewed on 15/7/2020
Beven S.
Multi-Location Digital Marketing LISTINGS SOCIAL REPUTATION SEO WEBSITE ADVERTISING CONTENT
  • Reviewed on 21/9/2018

"Salesflare the BEST CRM"

Comments: I've used a few CRM's and most of them you need a month of study and Youtube searches just to get stuck. Not with Salesflare, no these guys knew what a CRM should be and do and then they made it idiot proof for simpletons like me to get on top of my pipeline everyday. I give them 10/10

Pros: They made something complicated very simple, for me it's all pros!!!

Cons: I have no cons that I can mention.thanks for making the tool.

• Reviewed on 21/9/2018
Justin H.
Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 17/9/2018

"Salesflare is simple and clear"

Comments: I use a high end CRM that has it's own opportunity management system. However, I found it clunky to use, and I turned to Salesflare because it was so visually easy to look at. And, that has made a huge difference. Combined with intelligent contact and company data lookup assistance, it makes it really easy to track where everyone is in the sales process.

Pros: Salesflare makes it easily to look at open sales opportunities in a single glance and decide what is most important to move people forward.

Cons: I haven't really run into any big trouble with Salesflare - I think tighter integration with my primary CRM would make a big difference, but I haven't actually taken the time to look into whether that is already possible or not, so can't say it is a weakness of Salesflare.

Import & Export, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2019

"Great product but price is not cheap"

Comments: It's a tool that fit my needs of sales management it's simple and efficient.

Pros: It's an easy-to-use CRM, you have status for your management and you can drag and drop clients from one situation to another, etc.
It's integrated to the Gmail through a sidebar what makes things faster!

Cons: Price is high, could be 9 dollars year so small business could afford to pay for the tool and use it!

by Salesflare on 5/12/2019

Hello there! We understand cheaper is always more interesting, but CRMs are relatively underpriced already vs other software... plus you get a ton in return when using Salesflare specifically. If we don't boost your sales results by at least x10 the price of the software, then something is going wrong! :)

Mitch S.

"It's Good"

Comments: I have a digital marketing company. I like that the suggested tasks are automated based on emails I receive. Makes it easy and seems to be pretty accurate.

Pros: That I have a lifetime subscription and it does what I need it to do.

Cons: It doesn't have any built-in lead capture forms or a chatbot or anything easy and integrated.

Mohit J.
Co Founder
Market Research, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/9/2018

"Great sales funnel and CRM tool"

Comments: We use it as a goto software for sales CRM inside our organization

Pros: Kanban style board for managing the status of leads and also the integration with landingi works great. The landingi forms on submit directly sends leads to salesflare.

Cons: There is very limited capability to do drip campaigns.

Internet, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 14/9/2018

"Great CRM!"

Comments: I love having a system online that I can run my prospects through and keep track of wins and losses. I also love that it's becoming more and more connectable to other services over time. I haven't had to tap into the Salesflare support very often, but when I do, they're ready to help right away ... love that!

Pros: Customizable sales funnel that can evolve as my company does.

Cons: That it's not yet connected to all the other services that I use (but it will be at some point :).

• Reviewed on 14/9/2018
Fundador y Director General
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/9/2018

"A great starter software"

Comments: It's a great starting software with no bloated features and straigh to the point usability.

Pros: Salesflare's ease of use is it's strongest feature.

Cons: The simplicity may be a double edge sword as it lacks some features other bigger CRMs have.

• Reviewed on 30/8/2019

"A CRM that is headed in the right direction"

Comments: Salesflare integrates well with whatever email you are using. I like the side bar information panel.

Pros: This CRM is really made well for small businesses. It pulls in all your contact data from online sources and integrates it into your contact files.

Cons: This is an online web application. There is a mobile version and everything syncs well. The only thing i don't like it that it does not integrate with IFTTT.

by Salesflare on 5/12/2019

Hey! I see you're liking Salesflare and gave us 3 stars just for the lack of IFTTT integration. Our customers usually use Zapier or Integromat, which do the same, but more for business instead of consumer use. I hope that helps you to have a 5 star experience!

• Reviewed on 30/8/2019
May A.
Sales
Renewables & Environment, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/9/2018

"Salesfare SUCCESS :)"

Pros: The Kanban/cards approach. I like the color coding and how I can move around my cards.

Cons: Nothing right now. They are constantly improving and also asking for our feedback, which I thoroughly appreciate.

• Reviewed on 20/9/2018
Bes M.
PM
  • Reviewed on 25/1/2019

"Very efective CRM"

Comments: I have been using salesflare, to follow up the opportunities and it is great with the reminders for follow ups.

Pros: The ease of use and the ability to scarp information from web about contacts.

Cons: No Cons that I can think about right now.

• Reviewed on 25/1/2019
Alexander C.
  • Reviewed on 11/1/2017

"New style of CRM"

Comments: I love the amount of time Salesflare gives me to really focus on what matters! Selling and supporting our customers and partners!

Pros: The synchronisation with the digital signature and other contact details.

Cons: 'Reading' of all the e-mails in gmail, not only from one domain.

• Reviewed on 11/1/2017
Marketing exec
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2020

"Handy for addressbook"

Pros: keeps track of interactions and automatically fills in addressbook

Cons: I couldn't work out how to setup webform integration

• Reviewed on 6/2/2020
Dominique D.
Chief Conductor
Education Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/7/2020

"The CRM for the rest of us"

Comments: The visual overview, inetgration woth other systems is key in software nowadays: you all get this with SF!

Pros: Having all your former contacts and conversations available from the start of using Salesflare is really a time saver!

Cons: No integration (yet) with Messenger apps since a lot of client and prospect conversation is done with messenger apps nowadays

• Reviewed on 23/7/2020
Ayman A.
Digital Marketing Consultant & Trainer
  • Reviewed on 17/9/2018

"It's a must for freelancers"

Comments: I'm a freelancer and always struggled to get my lead generation process organized. Salesflare is one of the tools that will pay for itself. I signed up a few clients on a retainer basis which is super awesome!

Pros: 1) The integration with Gmail and Outlook so I can add my leads on the go
2) The campaign feature. I use this primarily to nurture my leads and keep my client informed about the latest updates in their industry
3) The excellent support team
4) Suggestions for new people to add to the contacts every time I add a new account to the pipeline
5) Reminders to prepare for my meetings. Also, the reminders to take notes after my meetings

Cons: 1) Lack of online scheduling tool with my leads similar to Calendly
2) The tool only reports that an email was opened but it doesn't exactly tell you who opened the email. I use another tool for this purpose so I'd love to see them bridging this gap in the future