15 years helping Irish businesses

About vFairs

vFairs Web Conferencing offers a comprehensive solution for hosting virtual events, conferences, and meetings.

Learn more about vFairs

Pros:

User friendly, customizable, flexible can be used for fairs and/or conferences, able to cut down cost by using other software for breakout meetings.

vFairs ratings

4.7
4.9
4.6
4.7

9.3/10

vFairs has an overall rating of 4.8 out 5 stars based on 553 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used vFairs before?

CEO in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2–10 Employees

Top Notch Virtual Conference Creators

Comments: I had a great experience with their team and [sensitive content hidden], my assigned project manager was excellent! She was very patient and took the time to explain everything.

Pros:

Vfairs created a beautiful and easy to use platform for our virtual fundraising event. I am pleased with their entire team!

Cons:

I can't think of anything that I didn't like about VFairs. They were professional, kind, courteous, on-time and created exactly what we needed. They were able to take what was in my head and put it into a lovely platform and virtual conference center.

Alvar
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist in US
Higher Education, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist

Comments: Participating in a virtual job fair through VFairs was an absolute success for our company. The platform's user-friendly interface allowed us to seamlessly set up our virtual booth, showcasing our company culture, values, and job opportunities with engaging multimedia content. The live chat feature facilitated real-time interactions with candidates, enabling us to answer their questions, assess their skills, and gauge their enthusiasm for our roles. The analytics provided by VFairs gave us valuable insights into attendee engagement, helping us fine-tune our recruitment strategies. Overall, VFairs provided a convenient and effective platform for connecting with top talent remotely, and we look forward to participating in future virtual job fairs with them.

Pros:

Their products are some of the best I have researched in determining a company to partner up with for our virtual job fairs. All the team member I have worked with for our past events are exceptional in customer service.

Cons:

I do not have anything negative to comment on my experience with VFairs and their representatives.

Jenna
Lead Training Coordinator in US

vFairs Mobile Event App

3.0 last month New

Pros:

Visually appealing interface for attendees, highly customizable app.

Cons:

Cannot facilitate check-in and badge printing onsite at the same time. Does not provide confirmation of QR code scan check-in to workshops to user. Certificate generation in app did not work as intended.

Emily
Manager of Talent Pipeline in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

CFP Board Spring 2024 Virtual Career Fair

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Wonderful! CFP Board enjoys working with vFairs. We hope our partnership can continue and grow. The design and deployment process improves every single event we run and we're grateful to vFairs for their commitment to excellence.

Pros:

We use vFairs for our twice-annual virtual career fairs that connect top employers in financial planning with highly qualified job candidates. Our event attendance and user satisfaction has grown in thanks to vFairs. Attendees are most satisfied with the registration process, tech platform and intuitive user interface. I personally work with [sensitive content hidden], our Project Manager, and I appreciate her openness to feedback and commitment to making our fair the best possible experience. Thanks vFairs!

Cons:

Booth reps and attendees struggle with setting Chat Timings. We'd also like to see more Job Search filter options/columns. We've had some tech glitchs with maximum number of open chats and the resume search feature. I've shared this feedback with our Project Manager, Hibba, and she's been very open to the feedback and eager to problem solve to improve the user experience and actionize on the feedback.

Claire
Platform Manager in UK
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Another super successful virtual event!

5.0 last month New

Comments: Since the COVID-19 pandemic we've worked with vFairs on multi-day hybrid events

Pros:

[sensitive content hidden] and his team are always willing to help - and quickly. We push the vFairs system to its absolute limits packing it with just about everything you can think of - we wouldn't be able to do what we do without vFairs!

Cons:

Sometimes I wish they weren't so helpful ;) which is a great problem to have - as you can't keep adding more and more to an event - just because it leads to more work on my end, but that being said they are incredible to work with!

Operations Manager in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Thank you vFairs for a GREAT conference experience

5.0 last month New

Comments: The vFairs app and project management team far surpassed our expectations. We recommend this app to anyone in the market. You will not be disappointed!

Pros:

Our association has wanted to utilize a conference app for several years. However, the financial costs and time needed to effectively manage an app kept us from moving forward. That all changed when we were introduced to vFairs. They worked with us on securing a price that we could afford and offered a dedicated team to assist with app construction, organization, and deployment. Ammemah was WONDERFUL to work with. She had a great team that was highly attentive to our needs, provided clear and timely feedback/responses, and met with our planning team on a regular basis. The app was a big hit with our conference attendees and we look forward to making it even better next year!

Cons:

The only con to vFairs was that we didn't find it sooner

Sladin
Event Manager in US
E-Learning, 51–200 Employees

Friendly, Professional and Reliable Service

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: My overall experience with vFairs has been excellent. Our project manager was outstanding in terms of planning, communication, and coordination prior to the event. He also provided necessary training to our key personnel prior to the event and our team felt well prepared leading up to the event. Post event reports also provided insightful data about our event attendees and we look forward to working with vFairs again for our virtual events.

Pros:

What I like most about vFairs is that they are friendly, professional, and very responsive. They try to understand the client's needs and are able to recommend solutions. The technology platform is also intuitive and allows end users to adapt easily.

Cons:

As with any technology platforms, it has some limitations when it comes to customization but it is nothing to complain about.

Investment Management, 51–200 Employees

A great partner for your virtual events

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

Immersive platform, easy to setup and configure and price is right.

Cons:

I do not have anything negative to say about vFairs or its team. Very professional organization.

Edina
Events and Membership Manager in UK
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Great platform

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Pros:

We have been using VFairs for 2 years now for various events and projects. Easy to use, looks professional and offers an engaging experience for attendees. Our Project Manager, [sensitive content hidden] has been a great help in setting up the platform.

Cons:

some tech issues with the Round table function which were addressed

Natalie
Strategic Benefits Program Analyst in US
Human Resources, 10,000+ Employees

Can't Ask for Anything More!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Fantastic! The entire team is helpful and stays right on top of everything all of the time. It's amazing! It's an honor to finally work with a group of individuals who understands and respects the importance of true customer service!

Pros:

The team I work with are true professionals. I love it!

Cons:

Time zone differences are a bit challenging, but we're working it out! :)

Regina
Founder and Chief Future Designer in US
Events Services, 2–10 Employees

Client Project | Developers Conference

Comments: Fantastic!!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was thorough and efficient in his communication when getting me all set up with the software and establishing our client contract. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredible with communication, keeping us on task, and delivering on our clients needs at lightning speed. And the design team was incredible at producing all of the customizations, the finishing touches, and building out the environment beyond what we could have imagined. I LOVED my experience working with vFairs, I will absolutely continue recommending this platform to clients of mine, and I hope to have the opportunity to collaborate again in the future!

Pros:

What I LOVED about this software was both the user-friendliness of it as well as the advanced features. It can be hard to find something as advanced, and impressive, while still being comfortable for all to use. Much of my client's audience are people who are extremely intimidated by, and new to, using technology and I was overwhelmed with all of the positive feedback from attendees about how easy their user experience was - as well as how impressed they were with the features of the platform itself. I also LOVED the team that I work with.. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in sales, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as my project manager, and the design team behind the scenes that brought my vision to life were all incredible. A team of true professionals and complete stars! Bravo!

Cons:

I truthfully only experienced two instances where I felt the software could have been improved: 1. I wish that there was email communication features built into the software to be able to follow up with registrants to send email reminders, important updates, etc. I know that email communications are built in for communicating with booth admins - It would be great if there was also opportunity to perform marketing/communicate with registrants 2. I found that there were some people who were registered as attendees but needed to actually be booth admins, and in order to change their role they had to be completely re-registered. For me, this was when I registered all of the speakers as attendees, but they needed to be booth admins to be able to click and reply to comments in the Q&A chat box. I had to go back and re-do all of these registrations, and re-do communication with those speakers who's passwords may have changed from me needing to manually re-register them. It would be much easier if administrator had the power to simply just change roles of registrants regardless of how they were initially registered.

4 years ago

Thank you for a heartwarming review, Regina! We're glad you found this experience advance, as well as user-friendly at the same time! We hope to provide you with an even more impressive experience next time! :)

Debbie
Director of Exhibits and Development in US
Defense & Space, 11–50 Employees

Stop searching for a virtual meeting platform - this is it!

Comments: Our first meeting was three short months after the Pandemic began and we had to evaluate available tools. vFairs quickly jumped to the top of the list. They helped us manage our project while learning the tools and implementing them at the same time. We doubled our attendance and engaged a worldwide audience with the tremendous support of the project management team. When it came time to plan our larger meeting, we didn’t hesitate to re-up our contract and hosted 3,000 attendees with over 1,500 presentations and 100 exhibitors for 8 days. Our project manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was outstanding at working with our team and our customers across multiple time zones in record response time. He helped us customize much of our site to add our proprietary tools Into vFairs secure platform. This seamless integration was a top priority to our community who values open source connectivity. We will continue to use vFairs platform as we move towards hybrid solutions.

Pros:

Out of the box the software is able to do almost everything a meeting planner needs to convert a face to face meeting to a virtual event. It includes a visual appealing environment, easy administrative tools, excellent user interface and loads of online resources to help you promote it and educate your audience.

Cons:

We easily found a workaround, but it was confusing that some of our members had dual roles as attendees abs exhibitors and were required to have two logins.

3 years ago

Dear Debbie. Thanks for leaving us an incredible review! Your feedback means the world to us. We can't wait to have you back on an improved platform, customized simply for your needs! :D

Rhiannon
director in France
Alternative Medicine, 2–10 Employees

Botanica2022 virtual conference and trade show hosted by vfairs

Comments: This third event with Vfairs confirmed once more that for our virtual conference needs, they are without the perfect fit. What is most impressive is the level of attention to detail, commitment, patience and professionalism on the part of all team members, especially with regards our project Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who accompanied us through every step right through to post-event support. As an event host and organiser it is wonderful to have complete confidence and peace of mind that all will run smoothly when the event goes live. With VFairs this is possible. We added extra functionalities and new features to this conference edition and were delighted with the results. We are continuing to receive great feedback from all who participated; delegates, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors.

Pros:

This was our third event hosted by Vfairs - we came back this year mainly for the high level of professional support that the vfairs team provides with all aspects of virtual conference creation and management prior to, during and post event. What I love is that visually, all design and functionality of the platform makes a great impression on attendees and that is is extremely user friendly even for those who are not used to using virtual technology.

Cons:

none I can think of. This is the closest to an in-person experience that we could expect to achieve.

2 years ago

Thank you Rhiannon for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We are so happy to be your choice for hosting the virtual events for third time in a row. And we promise that you will continue to get this level of support from our team for all your future events as well. Thank you for putting your trust in vFairs. Can't wait to work on your next events and make them a huge success as well!

Bobbie
Owner in US
Retail, 2–10 Employees

Excellent service and customer support!

Comments: Our experience with vFairs so far has been great! We are very glad we chose vFairs for our event.

Pros:

We are working mostly with [sensitive content hidden] and she has been of great assistance to us. She is always professional and helpful and has responded quickly to all of our questions and requests.

Cons:

We have not had any negative issues - we are very happy with [sensitive content hidden] and the entire vFairs team.

8 months ago

Thank you for sharing a great review! We hope your event was a successful one. vFairs has updated a lot of its features that you can also make use of. We hope to work with you again soon!

Events Services, 2–10 Employees

Philippine Digital Convention 2022

Comments: vfairs has been a collaborative partner throughout the various projects we mounted for PLDT. I really appreciate and feel lucky that the assigned PM to us was [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Every request has been considered and she went above and beyond the deliverables. Her patience and understanding with the client demands in such short periods of time are greatly appreciated. I really made it a point to request for her to be my partner in the implementation process as I was sure she would be of great help not only to me but to the overall assurance that the project/s will run smoothly.

Pros:

vFairs as an event platform is all-in-one, one-stop shop in terms of virtual platform requirements. It is also our first time as an events agency to use a virtual platform to monitor registrants for the physical component, and the vFairs platform has been effective for that as well.

Cons:

Overall, the virtual platform served its purpose for the functionalities it promised to deliver.

Cecily
Project Manager in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2–10 Employees

VFairs Saved Our Conference!

Comments: VFairs really helped us pull this conference off. It was powerful, very moving, and we had 20 less attendees than we had in person last year. We couldn't have done this without their great team! We lost none of our sponsors which was a huge win. Our project manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team were stellar and had the best customer service! Thank you, Vfairs team!

Pros:

We had planned a statewide mental health conference for this past May...then COVID hit. My client has had their annual conference at the venue for 40 years and it is very unique, and iconic! Vfairs helped re-create a digital version of this in just 6 weeks. It was a beautiful digital venue...truly jaw dropping and had great networking opportunities for our sponsors. We hosted over 40 sessions in 2 days. By having our conference online, many youth advocated and parents were able to attend. Usually going to the conference in-person costs an attendee around $1,000+ with food, room, and the conference price. This digital venue made it much more accessible and made our table much larger!

Cons:

The networking features were really poor. We wish there had been more than just chat. We hope that next year, a video chat feature will be enabled.

4 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Cecily. Our team is absolutely thrilled to hear about your experience and we ensure you that your feedback will be taken under consideration for an improved experience in the future :)

Margot
Event Manager in US
Online Media, 2–10 Employees

Amazing customer service and easy to use

Pros:

We switched over to vFairs in the fall of 2022 and it's one of the best decisions we've made. Let's talk about customer service first. From day 1, [sensitive content hidden] has been an absolute pleasure to work with. He is extremely knowledgable and was able to walk me through every step of the process. The timeframe to turn around our first virtual event was very short, but [sensitive content hidden] support throughout the entire build made the process so efficient and quick. He's very responsive and is always happy to support our efforts. I can't say enough good things about him - top notch customer service. Next let's review the platform. Prior to vFairs, our old platform was very clunky and it took so much time to set up an event. When I started working on the vFairs platform, I noticed the difference immediately. The amount of time it takes to build out an event is a fraction of what it was taking me on our old platform, and the user interface is so simple and easy to use. I love how our virtual booths are displayed to attendees and I'm even more impressed with how the agenda is presented on the landing page and within the environment.

Cons:

I wouldn't say I dislike this about vFairs, it's more a "I wish I could do this" type of feedback. I wish I could easily update room templates on my own without bothering [sensitive content hidden] with that kind of request. He's very quick to get our requests in the queue when we do want to make changes, but it would be nice to be able to make the updates on our own.

8 months ago

​​Margot, thank you so much for such a gracious review! We are so thrilled you were happy with our team, and that your event was a successful one. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

Isabelle
CPD Coordinator in Australia

Exciting platform and wonderfully dedicated team

Pros:

Our not-for-profit organisation looks after the disability workforce and we found vfairs as we were looking for a platform that would be affordable, flexible and user friendly for an audience than spans across many different jobs, age groups and disabilities. We have recently completed our main event day for our virtual conference and are now in a 30-day on-demand phase where all of our presentations are still available to view. Following our big build up to our conference and our event day, we can certainly say that we are very happy with the dedication and customer service of our vFairs contact Anmol and his team. He provided weekly phone meetings with us and emailed us every day to make sure that we were supported every step of the way. He was extremely patient and assisted us with every concern. This kind of dedication and level of support is rare to experience and we hugely appreciate it. As this was the first time we had run a virtual conference, we had lots of questions and had multiple exhibitors and presenters who also had several questions and needed a lot of support. We were really impressed at how vfairs supported us through this and helped facilitate presenters and exhibitors. Visually the platform is extremely impressive, it mimics the physical experience of attending a conference and the attention to detail in the visuals makes the experience fun and interactive for delegates.

Cons:

Of course given that this was our first time we had a few things that we needed to experience on the day to assist our internal processes for next time, but there will certainly be a next time! Overall we are really happy with our experience and highly recommend the dedicated and supportive vfairs team and their impressive platform.

4 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to write us this phenomenal review, Isabelle. Your business is truly important to us and we are here to assist you at any time you need us. The team is absolutely thrilled to hear about your experience and this is what motivates us to continue to work harder and provide a better quality experience each time! We can't wait to see you again! :)

Margery
Conference Chair in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

vFairs Played a Pivotal Role in our Success!

Comments: vFairs helped us solve the problem of how to hold an educational conference for healthcare professionals and consumers during and after pandemic shutdowns. By hosting a hybrid event we kept the in-person element of community building and networking along with the online element of easy international access without travel. vFairs provided a fun and easy to navigate platform for our attendees for a very reasonable price.

Pros:

vFairs has been in the virtual event planning business long enough to know how to plan and execute a flawless experience. We found their team to be highly skilled, professional, collaborative, fast responding, and a pleasure to work with. Our project manager, [sensitive content hidden] , and Customer Success Manager, [sensitive content hidden] , were deeply committed to the success of our event. Throughout the entire planning and execution process we felt well taken care of.

Cons:

The vFairs platform is highly customizable; it can be intimidating for inexperienced event planners to create the online platform with content and images. We appreciated the options to use standard templates and the help from our project manager in keeping things moving along when we were paralyzed by decision making fatigue. There were more tasks to setting up the event than we originally thought. The first year using vFairs we left too much to the end and were under pressure finishing.

8 months ago

Thank you so much for sharing a great review! We are so glad that you appreciated vFairs user friendly features, and were happy with the support provided by our team. We hope to see you back at vFairs!

Sarah
Web Content Coordinator in US
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great experience for the customer and the team

Comments: Overall their team is always ready to help and are open to customizations and suggestions. They are available at all hours of the day and are capable of making very quick changes!

Pros:

This is a great way for customers to experience a conference or expo virtually! It is very visual and a great experience for the user. There are many customization options available. First you have the homepage which can have basically any content and can be created on a vfairs domain or on a subdomain of your usual website. Once inside you have the lobby which is an outside view of the expo building. From here customers can quickly go to different areas of the event - main hall, auditorium, or information desk. In the main hall are your booths which you can customize with colors, logos, images, and links. Inside each booth you have the ability to include videos, documents, links, and more. From here you can also access the chatrooms which is a great and instant interaction between customers and vendors. Over at the information desk brings customers to the chatroom where they can have their questions answered quickly and in the auditorium customers can watch live talks and webinars. These live talks and webinars are customized based on your itinerary and utilize zoom meeting software.

Cons:

With so many options and customizations available, compiling all the information needed to produce the event can be a daunting task depending on how large your event is and how many employees you have working on it. Also with so many options and possible areas to explore, customers may have a hard time navigating and finding specific information they are looking for.

4 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, Sarah! We truly appreciate the kind words and are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our platform. Feel free to send across any other feedback that may help us improve your experience in the future! :)

Marketing and Communications Director in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11–50 Employees

Supportive and Responsive Team!

Comments: The most valuable aspect of vFairs is its customer service. Our Customer Support Manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , set the tone by understanding our event's objectives and proposing features that would achieve those objectives.We opted to use vFairs as a permanent solution for our global public health conference since the organization was so satisfied with the work of the vFairs staff. This is the third year we have utilized vFairs for our virtual conference, and the experience keeps improving! vFairs has been exceptionally accommodating in customizing the virtual platform to meet the needs of our target audience. In addition, the expertise of our project manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , who strived to identify solutions to produce the best user experience, was a significant factor in the success of our event performance this year. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and his team members during our event were also incredibly quick and cordial while answering participant questions and resolving issues. In addition, our event included numerous technological components that demanded countless hours of data entry and user experience design. Nevertheless, the increasing adaptability of the vFairs platform made it simple to navigate these issues as they occurred, and the vFairs team did so with poise and grace.We recommend vFairs to everyone interested in hosting hybrid, in-person and virtual events!

Pros:

Users will have an easy time navigating the vFairs platform, and both the visual designs and the navigation may be altered to better suit the requirements of your event as well as the expectations of your audience. Also, the integration with HubSpot made it possible for team members to access data regarding attendees easily.

Cons:

The possibilities for financial interaction and using an e-check are highly restricted regarding the registration options. Our conference registrants experienced certain difficulties due to our inability to offer flexible payment options.

8 months ago

Thank you for sharing a great review! So glad to hear you enjoyed vFairs’ customizable features. Your feedback is important to us and we hope to work with you again soon.

Michelle
Director of Meeting Services in US

vFairs Platform - turned our pandemic's lemons into lemonade

Comments: Kind staff. A nice team to work with. Very international. You can tell this company is growing quickly as a result of the pandemic.

Pros:

Since the pandemic shut down most convention centers globally we had to resort to going virtual. This software really enabled us to turn our covid lemons into lemonade. The virtual experience was interactive and fun for our participants. We were also able to attract thousands of more attendees than ever before by going virtual. The platform is very intuitive and fun to use. You can tell this company truly understands event planning. Our sponsor have also been very happy because of all of the great reporting on the backend. It was a great experience and we plan to do many more events with vFairs in the future.

Cons:

This is the best event software I have seen. This said I would love for the ability to be able to have our speakers come on live at the end of their pre-recorded sessions without having to go thru zoom. I don't think this function exists yet but am looking forward to the day that it is developed.

4 years ago

Thank you for your kindest words, Michelle. We're absolutely honoured to be receiving this feedback from you. We can't wait to provide you with an even better experience the next time we see you! :)

Jessie
Associate Producer in US
Media Production, 2–10 Employees

Istrico Productions May Event -- Feedback

Comments: Overall, we so appreciate [SENSITIVE CONTENT] work and find her to be incredibly responsive and helpful. However, we had a number of issues day-of related to session management.

Pros:

The best part of our VFairs experience is working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She has been incredibly responsive and detail-oriented throughout the process, and we appreciate her willingness to execute our last-minute tasks!

Cons:

We were very disappointed in some of the elements day-of. Our biggest issue was during our breakout sessions, when we started "going live" prematurely and thus our hundreds of attendees saw and heard communication that was supposed to be had behind the scenes. Additionally, the VFairs team members assigned to each breakout session seemed to have no familiarity with our show flow and repeatedly asked speakers "if they had slides" which threw everyone off guard. Being that we had sent a show flow to the VFairs team weeks before the event, we expected everyone to have a better understanding of the expectations for each session. Additionally, the VFairs team members in our sessions day-of did not appear to make any judgement calls with regard to changing up Zoom views. Speakers who had finished talking would be left up on screen for minutes after another person started talking, which resulted in folks on the Istrico team needing to take over and switch to gallery view. Because of this, the overall viewing experience looked very clunky and unprofessional, and what our attendees wound up seeing was: 1. Speakers and VFairs staff talking to one another while live 2. Major delays in switching from one person talking to the next

2 years ago

Thank you Jessie for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We appreciate your positive review for our project manager. But we are sorry that you had to face issues on the day of. And we promise you that the next time you have an event with us, all of this would be taken care of very well. You won't find the sessions unprofessional. Looking forward to working with you again soon and sorry again for the inconvenience!

Toshihiko
Business Development in Japan
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

This product has room for improvement.

Comments: We were able to create a buzz as a virtual event, but I felt that we could have made it better by designing the event so that it was not just about the system.
It is not enough to have a chat function to make chat conversations more lively.
It is not enough to make a beautiful exhibition hall to attract visitors.
I feel that it would have been better if we could have collaborated with vFAIRS from the marketing stage to the design of the day's flow and the customer experience.

Pros:

The detailed support on the day of the event and the weekly progress check meetings were very helpful. The time difference between Japan and Japan was a big problem, but they did a great job. I feel that the quality of the support could be improved by not rescheduling meetings so often and by improving the manual.

Cons:

While virtual events are still in their infancy, the expectations for virtual events themselves in Japan are very high. For example, participants are given avatars and expect the event to be an immersive experience. We have found that they are not satisfied with just a 3D or 2D design of a predetermined venue. In this respect, the vFAIRS product has yet to exceed those expectations. It would be a great product if the quality of the virtual event could be improved while maintaining the ease of use, which is a good point.

3 years ago

Hello Toshihiko, thank you for the constructive feedback on your experience with vFairs. Truly, this is what helps us do better for our customers. Your business means a lot to us so this feedback has been forwarded to the relevant teams. Thank you once again for your valuable review.

Brandi
Training Manager in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Annual Conference 2020

Comments: I am not sure if I would go back to using V-Fairs. I think you have a great platform but need to work on customer service and do more with the tech peice for the price you are charging. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful but getting ahold of anyone at v-fairs was very difficult.
The looks and graphics were wonderful but using third party designers made it very difficult to make any changes quickly.

Pros:

Our attenddes enjoyed the platform and how easy it was for them to use and easy to navigate. I like that you can make your exhibitors seen just like at an inperson training. The reporting after the conference is also very nice. Our rep tried her best to accomidate all of our needs.

Cons:

We did alot of research on platforms for our conference. This was or first year going virtual. We wanted a platform that we could still have exhibitors and we wouldn't have to worry about the tech peice on our own. Sales told us that everything we wanted sounded perfect for V-Fairs and we signed with you. Then it was a good month or so before we heard back from V-Fairs. I was worried we were scammed out of our money. We had our rep and she was nice but her being in a different country made it hard to communicate. I knew we would never be able to get a response from her after 1:00pm our time. We mentioned everything we needed to the sales department and then later realized alot of that did not make it itno the contract. Alot of this I belive would have been clear if we had better communication. Also the training we had for speakers was to fast and confusing and left our speakers stressed so I had to do my own training to calm their minds.

4 years ago

Dear Brandi. Thank you for your feedback, both positive and constructive. Your business means a lot to us and we look forward to making the suggested improvements for you in the future! :)