• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.8 /5

About Marketing 360

#1 Marketing Platform For SMB's! Create a Free Account

Learn more about Marketing 360

Roy H.
Vice President Marketing
  • Reviewed on 21/6/2018

"Great Team of Professionals to Work With"

Comments: It all works together. That is incredibly important. You need all your sources to be able to come into one location and be tracked. Leads are the businesses life blood.If you can't track everything you do, you are just shooting in the dark.

Pros: Most small businesses have a person to do their website, another to do their social media. Working with the team at Marketing 360 I have an expert in every field working on my businesses that are working together. They created a great logo, an incredible website that I have received major accolades for, social media, blogs, videos, etc. that all work together to make my business look professional and keep me on page one for all my keywords. Then they do all the things I hate doing like setting up and populating my CRM. They provide a calendar where my assistance can update my calendar. Then they do something most small businesses never do; they track EVERYTHING. We know immediately when something is working or not working. Most businesses are just shooting in the dark. This process take a while. If you only tried Marketing 360 for 6 months, you haven't given it a fair shake. Marketing takes a while. I know. I have been doing marketing for several years. It takes time to dial it in. Time busy business people do not have. That why I turned 99% of my marketing over to a TEAM, the team of Marketing 360; They work together to bring me customers and brand my business with a consistent message.

Cons: I wish the calendar would tie into my other calendars. Other than that, I have been very satisfied with Marketing 360 and the software.

by Madwire on 11/7/2018

Roy, thank you so much for your review and feedback. We appreciate and value the feedback. All ships rise together and we are excited to work with you and build your business up continuously. Thanks for your business.

• Reviewed on 21/6/2018
Tyler B.
Medical Practice, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 20/7/2018

"Don't Trust Them"

Comments: Overall do not trust this company. You can say they don't know what they are doing when it comes to ads. They screwed me over on their sales pitch and nothing they said they would do to my website was carried over into their work. Plugins were deactivated and deleted from my website when we were done.

Pros: Prior to signing up with this company their sales team was contacting me almost everyday with their pressure sales tactics. "What's taking you so long to finish what you're doing with your website". So many statements like that which then lead them to say they could do what was needed. Which they didn't. There wasn't one good thing about this company. Ads were late, not promoted, graphic design was poor quality and no imagination.

Cons: We planned on launching the first ads campaign on Black Friday and they missed the launch. Their excuse was they were snowboarding. They didn't think it was a big deal and brushed it off.
I signed up with them because their sales department said they could help me with my website. I needed video integration, stats and a email pop up. They were confident prior to signing their contract that they could do it until after I paid them.
Prior to signing their contract I ran my own ads for 3 weeks on Google and I brought 30,000 visitors to my website with a average stay of 5 minutes. In their 4.5 months of ads they brought a total of 3,500 visitors with a average stay of .5 seconds.
Nothing they said in the beginning was carried over into their advertising strategies.
Zero remarketing was done the majority of the money spent was on Facebook. When you sign up with them you basically pay for someone to take a image off Google and add caption to it. That is all they did.
When I was done with their advertising I had a lot of plugins (wordpess) deactivated prior to them leaving my website. They were also following random people on Instagram.

by Rachel on 26/9/2018

Hi Tyler, Thank you for providing your feedback. It disappoints us you feel this way and would like to address your concerns. We developed a marketing game plan for one of your two businesses, and we trusted the information you gave us was up-front and correct. Just before signing on, you made the decision to change which business you would be bringing on board with us but chose to utilize a marketing strategy developed for your other business. The planned Black Friday campaign was, in fact, ready to launch, pending your final approval. We made multiple attempts to reach you for final approval well in advance of Black Friday. However, you weren't able to respond to us until the Monday following Black Friday. It also seems that either your analytics are off, or you misrepresented your previous marketing strategy to our team. 30,000 visitors in three weeks via Google ads would indicate you spent more on ads in two days, before hiring us, than what you invested into your ads over the course of our four month (not 2+years) relationship. We agree that trust is important in a partnership, and we'd likely agree it must go both ways. We work hard for our clients. We're sure you do as well. We wish you the best moving forward.

• Reviewed on 20/7/2018
Melanie A.
Book and Product Reviewer
Publishing, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 6/8/2020

"Perfect friend for Small business"

Comments: I love that a team runs the program for you. It makes things come together so much easier. Questions are answered until you get the information you are seeking.

Pros: Finally, a program you're gonna love to use! This program covers all the bases. It gives you the most pertinent tools to keep your business moving forward. From contracts to reputation this program has your back covered.

Cons: It doesn't work really well until you've used it for awhile. There are so many things covered by this program, it seems like overkill.

• Reviewed on 6/8/2020
Tim A.
Consumer Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/6/2020

"Reults"

Comments: Superior marketing company. We've tried many in the past. Madwire gets our company results!

Pros: Services are easy to use with great support.

Cons: We do not have any complaints. We get all the support needed.

• Reviewed on 11/6/2020
Gina K.
Owner & Lead Designer
Design, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/8/2018

"The platform is great. but the people are better"

Comments: I've been with Marketing 360 over two years now. From day one the level of service I received from every person I worked with was exceptional. I've referred at least 10 other businesses owners I know to Marketing 360 and they're all extremely happy as well. Pretty much, anybody business owner I talk to I tell about how amazing Marketing 360 is. I can't image running my business at this point without Marketing 360. I love the fact that through one company I have everything I need. I literally don't use any other tools to run my business except for Quickbooks for my accounting and Google Apps for my email and online documents, etc.. So if you are looking for a powerful software platform to build your business on I think you'll find Marketing 360 is hard to beat. But the real difference maker is the people. Having dedicated specialists do everything for you is such a huge value. I basically have my own marketing team without the cost by working with Marketing 360. I can't express enough how powerful that has been for me. My final advice is to be patient. The marketing works really well, but it takes time. The results I'm getting now (2 years later) are 4-5 times better than the results I got inside the first 6 months even though my advertising budget is roughly the same as it was then. But my ads are better now, my rankings on Google are higher, my social media presence is better and more. So be patient and commit long-term.

Pros: The best part about Marketing 360, at least for me, is that fact that they do everything for you. My Marketing Executive is amazing. Whenever I need something done or have a question, I just give him a quick call or shoot him a quick text and he knocks it out. Candice, my CRM expert is so awesome. She has taken so much time to walk me and my team through how to use the CRM and set it up so it works perfectly for our business. The CRM has been a game-changer for us. I have worked with so many incredible people at Marketing 360 it's hard to remember them all. But everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and a joy to work with. As far as products & services go, the Marketing 360 platform has it all. They designed and manage my website, which I love. The website took about 2 and a half weeks to design and get live. It took about a week to get the initial website designed and built, we then went back and forth 2-3 times on revisions until I approved it to go live. My project manager called me every 2-3 days to give me an update which was great. Once the website was live, marketing executive took over and started all the marketing campaigns. I gave him some guidance, but for the most part, he took the lead and wrote and designed all our ads for Google and social media, etc. It was pretty hands off for me which was great. The ads started to drive traffic and leads about 4-5 days after the website was live! From there I really started to heavily use the CRM and love it!

Cons: The Marketing 360 platform does it all (website, crm, email, text message marketing, google ads, social ads, etc...) which can be intimidating to setup and learn! The good news is, Marketing 360 has dedicated people assigned to your account which setup everything for you, answer your questions, provide training, etc.. Without their help, I'm not sure I'd have the time or skill to do it all myself. So it's great that they offer that at no additional cost. My CRM expert must have spent countless hours working on my account and it was all included free! Very thankful. The reason I signed up with Marketing 360 was the fact that I did not have to do it all myself. I spent a lot of time looking around at other solutions and found a lot of great tools/platforms out there, but none offered the level of dedicated support that Marketing 360 did so that was the deciding factor for me.

by Madwire on 30/8/2018

Hi Gina! Wow! Thanks for taking the time to write us such a detailed and in-depth review! I really appreciate your honesty and candor.

I wanted to take a moment and touch on a few points you brought up. First - it sounds like we got your site live in about 15 business days or less which is exactly what we aim for! I'm happy to hear we reached that milestone.

Second, it sounds like you're using just about every service that we offer - pay-per-click advertising, email, SMS marketing, CRM, etc. Managing all of those services on your own take time away from running your business, and by utilizing everything we offer you give yourself an even greater chance of success. Like you said, taking advantage of your dedicated support team and getting the most out of every single service essentially gives you your own marketing team!

You and your team have been great to work with these past 2 years and I wanted to personally thank you so much for your trust & partnership!

• Reviewed on 29/8/2018
Brian B.
11-50 Employees

"Very robust platform"

Comments: In May of 2016, we decided to work with Madwire's Marketing360 software/platform after both a bad previous experience with another company and some thorough internet research. As a niche business with very little experience and history managing any advertising/marketing campaigns, we had many questions regarding the software. Fortunately, we worked with Customer support representatives, who worked very hard to provide honest feedback and guidance on our campaign to start. Now that we have become familiar with the software, we really look forward to continue using the platform as we expand our business.

Pros: The data delivered to users is both extremely relevant and timely
The customer login/portal/dashboard is very user-friendly and easy to understand. As a caveat, I am from a younger generation that grew up using technology on a daily basis.

Cons: -In the past, there were occasional reporting discrepancies when running daily reports for a given month and comparing the amounts to the same MTD reports over time (i.e. Daily ad spend / visits / conversions). However, when comparing daily reports for multiple months over time to MTD reports, the discrepancies were not a problem. Fortunately, this was a very MINOR technical issue that did not significantly impact our experience with the software. -Occasionally, we would receive "internal server error" messages when logging into the old portal during the evenings, which resulted in no data being visible. This does not appear to be an issue with the updated software.

by Madwire on 24/8/2018

Brian, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're glad you've found the platform easy to navigate. Continue giving us your input and ideas. We're always improving our products and services. Thanks for your business!

Steve R.
El Jefe
  • Reviewed on 19/3/2016

"The fire breathing dragon"

Comments: I own a successful home inspection company in the Kansas City area and struggled with my online presence using a jalopy of a website that got me by for about 8 years until I couldn't take it anymore. I mean, it looked like something a one handed 3rd grader built (no offense to one handed 3rd graders). But last year, I found Marketing 360 and with the help of Andy and the rest of the team they took my 80 pound weakling and turned it into a fire breathing dragon. Now this thing breathes clicks and spits out phone calls. It's a real thing of beauty. In fact, in the beginning I told Andy with a totally straight and serious face "I want to own the entire first page of Google." He chuckled, but he knew I was serious and took me seriously. Now we're well on our way. Another big thing? They're from the U.S.A. (again, no offense to the rest of the world), but if you've used freelance sites like I have in the past you're far too familiar with the time, quality, and money lost due to communication breakdowns and sneaky, second rate back-end practices. I can't tell you how many times I had a site built by one guy then took it to another for SEO work and he was like, "Who built this? This code is garbage. It needs to be re-built." Ugh! You just never know what you'll get and who will do the work. And while I was always willing to pay top dollar for top quality work, I was always disappointed. Always. Aside from that, they're only a phone call or email away and are super available. They answer their phones and respond to emails usually within minutes. And when I need changes made they're on top of it and I see the results within a day or two. And if I need to make a tweak they work with me until I'm happy. I appreciate all of this because time is my most valuable commodity. And the best thing? It's not a one-sided relationship where they totally steer the ship. It's a collaboration where they welcome my ideas and take them into direct consideration. This is really important to me because I know my industry and my business like the back of my hand. Anyway, use them if you want serious results. This is an investment that will pay for itself many times over. OK, I have to go now. Time to feed my dragon.

by Madwire on 21/3/2016

Steve, thank you for your testimonial. You really identified a struggle that we see SMB's facing. There is a collection of different companies trying to tackle multiple problems for a company and none of them have a singular voice around optimization, design, and marketing. That is what truly makes our marketing software, Marketing 360® special. Everything is within one platform. There is no need to go anywhere else for anything else. You get a unified approach that saves you time and money and most importantly drives better ROI. Thank you for your partnership.

• Reviewed on 19/3/2016
Drew R.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2019

"Great software Great people"

Comments: Great, Surprised by the team that is available with one phone call, email or text. When hiring Marketing 360 we had no idea of the literal team of 25+ people specifically assigned to our account. From basic social media stuff to 3D rendered product explainer videos they have the best in the business to tackle any task you throw at them.

Pros: The best part about this software is the ongoing support you will get with the madwire team. Our assigned Marketing Executive provided insight for our campaigns and general direction of the business, constant trouble shooting and live support for our technical questions.

Cons: There are no cons, we literally utilize everything.

by Madwire on 14/10/2019

Thank you so much for the outstanding review Drew! We appreciate the fact that our people and software are exceeding your expectations. We work very hard to help small businesses like yours succeed. Not only will we continue to offer the superior service, but are continually working to make our software even more user friendly. Thanks again Drew!

• Reviewed on 10/10/2019
Brian L.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/8/2016

"Awesome experience!!"

Comments: We have been with 3 different SEO/Web Optimization companies in the past 4 years and I can tell you with absolute confidence that Madwire is the BEST out there. Our Account Rep, Julian, is outstanding and we literally feel like he is one of our employees (for a fraction of the cost of course, shhh!). These guys and ladies are the OPPOSITE of hands-off, and the communications I receive from their team are often and effective...almost daily. In fact, usually I am the one holding things up as they wait on deliverables from us. Julian and his team are constantly looking for ways to optimize our budget and drive more (and better) traffic to our website. Yes, we had to increase our initial budget with them by 4-5X within 6 months of signing a contract (as they helped us set a realistic budget to meet our overall revenue goals), but it's all for a good cause. After all, if as a business owner you are seeing an exponential ROI, you would be crazy not to increase your budget, right? Unless you don't want to grow your business. And again, I feel like every dollar we spend is being put to good use with Madwire. I can't say enough good things about them. Our future looks bright now that we finally found an online partner who actually cares about us as a customer and one who is partnering with us to grow our business indefinitely.

Pros: We have the best online support for a fraction of the cost of hiring someone ourselves.

Cons: It isn't free.

• Reviewed on 9/8/2016
Stephen P.
Owner and physician
  • Reviewed on 17/3/2016

"Total commitment to customer service"

Comments: Marketing 360 has been my web designer and marketing company for the past 4 years, back when they were Chiro360 and only marketed to chiropractors. I wanted a website and I wanted to enter the world of internet marketing and didn't have a clue how to do either one. I found the people I worked with to be not only totally competent, but dedicated and personable. They held this novice's hand through the entire process and not once was I made to feel incompetent. I felt that they had my best interests in mind and that their focus was not just Chiro360's bottom line . They wanted me to succeed and were always available to me for any questions that I might have. They supported me writing my website and helped me learn how to edit it. They have helped me shape my internet presence to become the #1 chiropractor where I practice. I have always appreciated how available they always are to me given that I am someone with a lot of questions. They are clearly customer-centric. I like how the UXI editing suite is user friendly and simple to use. I feel totally supported in my relationship with Marketing 360. I would do it all over again with them in a heartbeat. When a national organization that I am the President of was created, I did not give a single thought to having anyone else design and create the website. That recent process was more intensive than the design of my business website 4 years ago, and again, everyone who worked on the project was knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, and totally supportive of my satisfaction. I have not hesitated to recommend Marketing 360 to others. Those who have used them at my recommendation have had the same supportive and satisfying experience that I have. I can't say enough good things about Marketing 360. When something works, I am happy about it. Marketing 360 has worked for me and continues to do so.

by Madwire on 17/3/2016

Stephen what an amazing testimony. We appreciate the support over the past 4 years. You have been along for an unbelievable journey and helped us shape our world class marketing software into what it is today. We truly value you and your business and look forward to many more years of success. Thank you.

• Reviewed on 17/3/2016
Salvador S.
Freelance Writer
Writing & Editing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/1/2019

"Marketing 360 - A great way to help your brand POP!"

Comments: This is a very solid product and I have no real complaints, just suggestions for improvements as I listed in my cons section. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who would like to improve their site traffic or increase their brand awareness and manage their marketing internally.

Pros: There are so many good things to say about marketing 360, from its user-friendly design to its wide selection of tools, this product is amazing for anyone looking to expand their brand. It has helped my company manage their marketing tools in one easy space. We use this primarily for advertising - from local, targeted ads, to more specific email blasts, it makes it easy to manage our database of followers and understand which ads are working and how.

Cons: I would have liked to see more on the analytical end. Namely, how long people were visiting our webpage after clicking on an ad. Other small things which they should include would be help with design of ads for different platforms. I think it would be great if they had some kind of helpful hints for effective ads based on all of the data they've collected for other small businesses.

by Madwire on 18/2/2019

Hi Salvador! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Sounds like you're using a lot of different features to target your customer base effectively.

Great suggestions for new analytics reports and ad effectiveness We're always looking for new ideas to integrate in to the Marketing 360 platform so I'll be sure to pass your feedback along. Thanks!

• Reviewed on 15/1/2019
Simon M.
Leasing Marketing Manager
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/1/2017

"Above and beyond marketing software and service! This crew understands digital marketing!"

Comments: Our global real estate property company has been using the Marketing 360 platform and their talented sales, marketing and design teams to help us generate new business leads for about 6 months now. We have been incredibly impressed with the analytical information their system has provided us. The results speak for themselves. The icing on the cake is having such knowledgeable digital marketing experts helping us with our advertising initiatives. With sites like Google changing the rules of the game so often with getting to the top of the search results, it's comforting knowing that the team at Marketing 360 does everything they can to stay current, so I don't have to! This saves me precious time to concentrate on growing our business and closing more leases through the leads Marketing 360 helps us to generate. Truly looking forward to a long relationship with them.

Pros: Easy to understand analytics. All the relevant information is right where I need it, making it easy to review where our marketing initiatives are at without having to filter through tons of information. The service component is what really sets Marketing 360 apart from the competitors though. Having experts current on 'what's working now' is critical to our firm so we can be left to concentrate on closing new lease transactions.

• Reviewed on 22/1/2017
Chuck C.
President, Charles L. Curtis, P.A.
Legal Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/8/2017

"I'm glad I switched."

Comments: Because of my lack of technical knowledge and experience in internet marketing (one prior marketer), it has been a difficult learning curve to see what was done and why but because your company and most particularly, the support staff has/have been able to take the time to explain what has been done and why, I am most encourage that my ROI will eventually be realized.

Pros: The ability to reach more of my targets more effectively. By successively 'honing' the messages I've wanted to send and the targets I have wanted to reach, I have seen less of a response from those I used to hear from and who were not my targets and more from those I want to reach; albeit, the latter are fewer in number.

Cons: Because of my lack of technical knowledge and experience in internet marketing (one prior marketer), it has been a difficult learning curve to see what was done and why.

• Reviewed on 30/8/2017
Oleksiy K.
Digital Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 23/9/2018

"A great cloud platform for marketing"

Pros: When working with the program, I get real pleasure, because this software is created by real professionals, it allows you to analyze all channels of information and draw conclusions that will later help to advance the project in search engines, increase conversion and get new visitors.

Cons: The program is rather complicated to master, the documentation is not enough, and the technical support service does not always react quickly to appeals.

by Madwire on 4/10/2018

Hi, Oleksiy. Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you've enjoyed working in the program and will pass your other feedback along to our team. If there are specific topics or pages you'd like additional documentation for, please share that with our team. We're always trying to provide additional resources, based on what will make the biggest impact for our clients. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 23/9/2018
Zibusiso T.
RMT
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/8/2016

"Soothing hands"

Comments: I have come to realize that Marketing 360 is giving right product as it is to get it right to an excellent satisfying customers.

Pros: All that I needed to promote mu business, ads, social T ,building my traffic I'm just mentioning few but I have it all I love like their job.

Cons: It is easy to understand with the help of executive Marking Personel.

by Madwire on 25/8/2016

Zibusiso, Wow. 2+ years using our technology. Thank you for your partnership and testimonial.

• Reviewed on 25/8/2016
Brandon K.
IT/Web Management/Graphic Design
  • Reviewed on 22/3/2018

"Marketing 360 is a pleasure to work with!"

Comments: Targeted advertisement has grown our company exponentially!

Pros: Over the years, Madwire has provided us plenty of support in areas such as graphic design, targeted advertisements, & remodeling our online presence. They are very quick & professional with everything they do.

Cons: Overall, I don't think I can find anything negative in my experience with Madwire/Marketing 360!

• Reviewed on 22/3/2018
Todd B.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

"Marketing 360 customer"

Comments: I have worked on several website marketing project with marketing 360. There product, staff and service is by far the best I have ever worked with. The value of their service is not matched by any other firm. I would highly recommend working with them for website marketing project big and small.

Pros: User friendly

Cons: Nothing really standouts as a con. When issues do arise they are swiftly handled to my satisfaction or s compromise is reached.

Danielle W.
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/4/2017

"Best decision I made"

Comments: I was hesitant to take the leap & spend the money with Marketing 360, to increase our social media exposure. I really thought that it wouldn't have that much effect on my business. I was (happily) very wrong! My business & social media exposure has increased significantly with their help & I understand now how much I was really doing wrong. They have been incredibly understanding & helpful through this entire process & I see a long relationships with Marketing 360!

Pros: Everything is in one place
The CRM has helped us gain control of our lists & clients
I can see exactly how much money I invested & have remaining

Cons: I would like to see a list of terminology. Although I was told what everything is, I often forget once I'm looking at it all.

• Reviewed on 3/4/2017
Robert D.
  • Reviewed on 5/4/2017

"Building an e-commerce business"

Comments: We started an-e-commerce business with an idea and capital. We had no clue how to market our products on the internet so that they would get noticed and generate sales. After six months I still don't know that much about it, but that's ok, Marketing 360 does. They helped redesign my website and product descriptions and started an advertising campaign. I started with a modest budget and have increased it twice during this time period. At first most of my sales went toward the advertising budget, now about 60% of sales go toward the advertising budget. With their guidance, our conversions and our organic sales are on the rise. They instruct me how to make time intensive changes to my website, so I spend my time doing them and not have to pay them to do it. After six months, the business is making a profit. It isn't a big profit but it's better than a loss and having to infuse more capital into it. Right now, they are working on getting permanent organic traffic up rather than simply adding more advertising to generate more sales. They could generate more sales with more advertising budget but that won't decrease costs and make you as much money in the long run. Unless you have a golden chicken that lays golden eggs, there are no instant rewards with any business. It takes commitment and time. It also takes getting help when you don't know what or how to do something. We have come a long way with the help of Marketing 360, in a short time period. With their help and guidance, we plan to go a lot further.

• Reviewed on 5/4/2017
Emily R.
Web Developer
Retail, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/3/2017

"Lifesaving Customer Support"

Comments: My company has been working with Brock Edgar at madwire for many years now and we have seen nothing but success and growth in every project we have given him. My personal experience with him and this program has been beyond what I could have ever expected when I was first brought on. Marketing 360 is as clear to understand as any marketing profile this diverse could be. Once you get a feel for the platform itself, the ability to understand what this team is doing for you is easy. I would highly recommend this program and this company.

Pros: The ease of understanding all the complex decisions this team is making in marketing my brands.

• Reviewed on 17/3/2017
Daria T.
RFX and Marketing team
  • Reviewed on 18/1/2019

"A good, but difficult to learn platform"

Pros: We use Marketing 360 by and large for targeted advertising and e-mail distribution. With it, you can easily manage our subscriber database and see how and how the ads work.

Cons: I had to spend a significant amount of precious working time on a full platform study. Sometimes there are system failures, because of what slows down the entire workflow of the whole team.

by Madwire on 18/2/2019

Hi Daria! Glad to hear you're using the Marketing 360 platform extensively. I'd love to learn more about some of the services or functionality you'd like to see built in to the platform in the future. We're always looking for feedback directly from our users. Thanks!

• Reviewed on 18/1/2019
Jody S.
CVO
  • Reviewed on 21/3/2018

"One of the best marketing firms I've ever worked with!!!"

Pros: Madwire has the best dashboard I've seen yet. It has everything you want to see. The dash board has everything at a glance and then you can get granular all the way down to a specific ad and see all the metrics for that ad including the creatives.

Cons: That we didn't have something like this sooner. Madwires dashboard is something I've always wanted that I didn't know I wanted until I saw it in action and actually accurate and working.

• Reviewed on 21/3/2018
Jose L.
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/2/2017

"Customer Support is What Makes Marketing360 a Smart Investment"

Comments: Marketing360 has taken a fundamental market need - branding and online business development -- and tailored it for smaller enterprises who can't afford dedicated in-house departments. After fumbling around with various online marketing companies unsuccessfully, Marketing360 was referred to me by one of their existing clients. My team handles all the CRM software and I'm hardly the expert on SEO, but I DO know great customer service, and what we have consistently received from them is stellar. Online marketing and branding for small companies is an exercise in patience and consistency. Our first six months with Marketing360 were an investment which showed promise and some results. They are now long-term partners for my company and we expect great things going forward.

• Reviewed on 21/2/2017
Janet P.
Management
  • Reviewed on 10/9/2017

"Great tool and tracking your comp set"

Pros: The reports that it generates are outstanding. The reports allow you to track your competitors and price your sell according to the market

Cons: I believe that the report only allows to shop some many of your competitors. It would be great to be able to shop more of them.

• Reviewed on 10/9/2017