• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.9 /5

About QuickBooks Time

Employee time tracking with mobile app and GPS. See who's working, where, on what projects - all in real time. Easy payroll integration

Learn more about QuickBooks Time

Showing 5,479 reviews

Michael M.
  • Reviewed on 13/9/2019

"I <3 TSheets!"

Comments: Support is AWESOME and the Account Managers are the best. I never have to wait very long to get an answer or get a problem fixed. Just like today, the customer service rep, helped me fix an issue with the mobile app.

Pros: The ease of use for time tracking and the auto-syncing with QuickBooks Online. The support from TSheets is outstanding and that is the NUMBER ONE reason I stay with TSheets.

Cons: The scheduling module is a bit lacking for some of my clients. This is why some of my clients have gone with a different solution. As soon as the scheduling is up to their standards I will get them back to TSheets

• Reviewed on 13/9/2019
Stuart M.
Finance Director
Renewables & Environment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/4/2020

"Great product"

Comments: Only having one add on to QBO to do Time, Mileage and Expenses tracking/submission would be great. Flexibility and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Pros: Syncing employees and vendors who are subcontractors with QuickBooks Online.

Cons: Expenses and Mileage tracking using GPS would be great (you're part way there with the GPS for employees). So what I like least is not having these fully developed. Note your link to Expensify Integration "Learn more" in the add on section refers to this page: http://help.tsheets.com/knowledgebase/articles/890430 that does not load so I have no idea how it works. Can you please advise how this works.

• Reviewed on 3/4/2020
William B.
Senior Management Consultant
Automotive, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2019

"Great software for creating schedules and tracking time"

Comments: Being able to track my employee's time, to manage payrolls in a faster way and keeping in touch with everyone's schedule are some of the benefits TSheets has given me ever since I started implementing it in my work. And not only it works to keep track of other employees but also for myself; I can track the time that I work in a certain project for a client that needs me to give a report of my time spent on each ongoing project.
In general, TSheets has been an amazing tool that keeps making my life easier and free from the stress of having to do everything manually and by myself. With this software, the amount of work is decreased and I am given a helpful tool to help me go through my day without any issues regarding employees' arrival time.

Pros: I've been using TSheets since I started working in management, and it has been a great resource for my job, to the point that it has saved me hours of work that can be spent in something different. TSheets is amazing for checking times of every employee in a digital format that is displayed uniquely on the site's main page. Its GPS tool was not something I knew I needed until I tried it, and it works perfectly to match the employees' time and their locations. When it comes to money-saving, I think TSheets does an amazing job being in charge check-ins and outs, instead of us having to do everything manually, and it surely has made me save money that was being wasted by carefully analyzing my employee's work.
TSheets has been a very devoted software since the start, continuously giving reports in real-time and bringing great answers to my questions every time I contact their customer support. In terms of functionality, I like that it supports diverse devices that work amazingly no matter in what type of network I'm in; it has the reliability I want to find in every software because it's important for me being able to access the softwares that I need for my work everywhere.
It is a program that combines multiple tools to give amazing results tracking-wise, one of my favorite tools being the scheduling that I can do before any project starts along with the payroll option that allows me to estimate how much it's being wasted on everything, to eventually process it successfully.

Cons: TSheets can come off as pricey, especially for a small business like me. Its prices range from free to a large amount of money but in my opinion, its benefits are worth it and I'm not sure there is another software as supportive of their customers as TSheets.
Another thing that could be improved a little bit more are the way the reports are made, I would like to be able to go deeper into a report instead of keeping it simple. But it's not that much of a problem.

• Reviewed on 10/10/2019
Stacia L.
Office Manager/HR/Finance
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/9/2019

"Tracking Time & Projects with TSheets"

Comments: We just completed our first round of invoicing since using TSheets company wide and find that the project break down reporting have made the switch from another time clocking app to TSheets completely worth the transition. We look forward to further customizing and using TSheets for our company that best suit our needs.

Pros: So far we really like the project reporting and are looking forward to start using TSheets to help automatic invoicing in Quickbooks. I am in the office use the time clocking features from my computer and find it very easy to use. Of course bugs come with any new program you use whether on your end or the developers. The great thing about TSheets is the customer support - I have yet to have a bad experience and have made multiple phone calls or chat discussions.

Cons: So far the one glitch we wish was easier is adding Breaks. It would be super helpful to be able to add or edit your break time from the time sheet editor box. Customer support has acknowledged this and say they also run into this issue.

• Reviewed on 17/9/2019
Shelly T.
Vice President
Food Production, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/8/2019

"Set Up Made Easy"

Comments: Tsheets has helped me manage my employees schedules, track their time, integrate with quickbooks payroll. This way I don't have to spend time looking at a different time system, printing the pdf document and then entering in the employees time into quickbooks to pay the employee. Also our company always has some employee that "forgot" to punch in or out and I was always having to fix it for them. Tsheets gives me the ability to have them fix it themselves or have another manager edit the time. The app is very user friendly and it seems to work well for my company.

Pros: The best thing about Tsheets for me is that I can use it with my quickbooks payroll and my employees can track their time and manage their missed clock in & outs themselves. This has really saved me some time during my day to give my employees some responsibility for their timesheets.

Cons: There is not much I don't like but if I have to pick one it would be the price. I am on the advanced level of quickbooks and use payroll also, and for the price I pay for that I think tsheets should be included as part of my subscription because they work so well together.

• Reviewed on 9/8/2019
Larisa T.
Accounting Supervisor
Real Estate
  • Reviewed on 14/9/2016

"I Love TSheets - is the best thing since sliced bread :)"

Pros: It's incredibly user friendly. We have a complex company setup, our needs are very lengthy, but no matter what we've thrown at them... they have catered to us and made it work! The platform is flexible enough to seamlessly fit our needs. The few hurdles we've faced were easily overcome. The main problems we have run into were issues with syncing TSheets data into Quickbooks (where we run our payroll). Their service reps are knowledgeable, patient, and they truly do take the time to see it all the way through. I am so beyond impressed with their program AND their staff. I can recall one particular call that was difficult, and this is within the first week of signing up. This rep went so far above what my expectations were. They 3-way called Quickbooks tech support to get to the bottom of it for me! We spent an hour and a half on the phone, the Tsheets service rep was relentless in getting my problem resolved! They were professional, funny, and made the whole experience a positive one - even though it was very frustrating for me. A little background to the situation - I had already called TSheets and the initial rep I spoke to said the problem isn't with their system, it is an issue with Quickbooks so that's who we need to call. So I did, I called QB tech support several times and wasn't getting anywhere, despite being passed around to different people and departments. So I decided to call TSheets again to see if there was a creative way to work around the particular problem we had. And that's precisely what we did. They did a screen share for me, and walked me through adjusting my Quickbooks settings. Who does that?! Wow, I've never ever experienced that kind of professionalism. Here a TSheets rep was more savvy in Quickbooks than the actual Quickbooks support people. I couldn't believe it! I am beyond impressed with these people. Instead of getting passed around to different people, getting hung up on, or being rushed off the phone because your question is too complicated or unique, they literally treat you like you're the most important client to them. Each and every time. It's amazing! I promise, the hype you read about Tsheets is 100% legitimate. I love them!

Cons: I wish we had a single account rep that managed our company's account... however, even though we call a toll free number, the system is simple and quick. It isn't like most other places where you must press 5 buttons and listen to multiple, lengthy menus before getting to talk to a human. You literally press one button and within 20 seconds someone answers the phone. And that same person who answered is the one who will walk you through the troubleshooting of whatever your issue is. Their cross-training is remarkable. I've never experienced such an easy system! I really am blown away. I've personally called about a half a dozen times and spoken to different people each time, and every single one of them knew what they were talking about and were very, very helpful! My main disappointment is I prefer having a single go-to person that I can email instead of hopping on the phone. But that's a small price to pay because either way, their kick-ass team caters to us and it's pretty awesome!

• Reviewed on 14/9/2016
Dana P.
Vice President/CFO
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/8/2019

"OMG! Customer Support is AWESOME!"

Comments: Overall, I give them a 5 stars... Their customer service, GPS Tracking of employees and mobile time entry plus ease of use by employees and the admin staff are an valuable asset to my business!

Pros: This software is perfect for our on the go team. We can track our technicians, make notes of those extras that always pop up and it is essential for our time and material projects! It is easy for our employees to use on site and even works in different time zones. Can't say enough about this ap. Best off, they have the absolute BEST customer service! Always upbeat and they know their stuff. Rep helped me today get out of a self created jam :-).

Cons: Reports are definitely a down side... They are full of graphs that are confusing rather than informational. But the main payroll report and approval reports work great that you work with all the time work fine. Just gets a little stressful when pulling up project/customer totals over different time frames....

• Reviewed on 7/8/2019
Erica d. B.
Director Of Administration
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/9/2018

"Easy clock-in/out, Great Reports for Managers, and great PTO transparency"

Comments: Before T-sheets, we were using excel sheets and employees were emailing them every two weeks for approval, and then submission to payroll. It was a mess, and when we had a (now former) employee who was proven to be fudging hours on a regular basis, we knew something had to be done. Even though we made the switch to Tsheets for a primarily negative reason, it has been a great move for everyone on the team. "Who's Working" is helpful because we're 50% remote, and it also helps with transparency and accountability. The accessibility of PTO management is something everyone appreciates. I highly recommend this tool to businesses of any size with hourly employees!

Pros: Everyone can easily clock in and out, whether in the office or remote. They can easily put in PTO, and see how much they have left. As management, the reports are visual and comprehensive which makes them incredibly helpful, and time-sheet approval is a breeze. The QuickBooks integration means we've been able to almost completely automate Payroll. Although this tool would definitely work for a big company, it still works great for our small, 10 person team. Their support staff is amazing on live chat and phone, and they are quick and knowledgable (and are real humans, which I always appreciate).

Cons: Sometimes, you have to get really creative when you need a specific report. If you can't find what you're looking for though, the support team knows how and will point you in the right direction!

• Reviewed on 6/9/2018
Maria R.
Architecture & Planning, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/10/2019

"Good Value For the Product And The Service"

Comments: I use TSheets to track the time of the employees so that I can bill our clients. The system is working much better than doing it directly in excel like we used to do.

Pros: TSheets integrates very well with Quickbooks, and the price is very reasonable compared to other options in the market.
Their customer service is excellent too.
It works infinitely better than what we used to do: excel sheets.

Cons: TSheets is excellent, but if I had to point out some weak points:
1. It doesn't seem that adapted to the Engineering & Design market, where you bill hourly for the employees' time once a month. At the same time, it does allow for customization. It just takes some time to customize, but it does let you do it, to a certain extent.
2. It also has some funky things, like it doesn't let your employees edit their timesheets once they submitted them; I (the administrator) have to reject their submission, and only then it allows them to edit their timesheets. I would prefer that employees would be allowed to edit unless and until I approve/disapprove of their submissions.
3. Finally, TSheets is not as pretty as Quick Books. My eye doesn't know where to go when I log in. Not a huge concern, but it wouldn't hurt for them to hire a designer or something.

• Reviewed on 3/10/2019
Danie I.
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Please Add NV Overtime Compliance!"

Comments: TSheets is great for what it does, and the service is exceptional. Unfortunately for the price it's missing some pretty significant features so we can't recommend it as much as we'd like.

Pros: Ease of use. Reasonable price. Good reports for invoicing clients.

Cons: Not compliant with NV overtime laws, especially the rolling 24 hour day for lower wage employees in our primary client demographic (restaurants and cafes). Features turned off during recent updates and had to be reinstalled once we noticed they were gone. Limitations of the iPhone app functionality for administrators.

Josh W.
Director of Operations
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 17/8/2016

"TSheets support sets them apart."

Pros: There is a lot to love about Tsheets! 1) The product contains a lot of useful features. All major needs are covered. 2) Tsheets takes customer feedback seriously and continuously works to add improvements to the software based on this feedback. Several huge updates specific to my feedback have been added since I have been a customer. 3) And most importantly the support staff at Tsheets is AMAZING. I have had issues come up and their support staff has quickly and completely come up with a solution each and every time. Today was just the latest instance and Ben D had a solution to a fairly complicated problem for me within 2 minutes. (Literally, 2 mins) I have to be honest, I am not one to usually take the time to write reviews, but when I receive really good support from a product/service/software it really means a lot to me because as a small business I don't have the time or resources to be down and waiting indefinitely for solutions. To me, there are a lot of software companies out there they provide similar products. The difference is in the support. Tsheets has never let me down so far and to me that's huge.

Cons: So far, so good. I just passed the 1 year mark of being a customer with Tsheets and the product and support are solid.

• Reviewed on 17/8/2016
Maryanne P.
Business Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/8/2019

"From vendor to employee"

Comments: Having the ability to look up an employees time at any time is essential for me. I process the invoices and if there is a question about their time, I don't always have to contact the employee, I can figure it out with the various reports tsheets has.

Pros: I can usually figure things out on my own or with the help of the help menu but on occasion have had to use the chat feature. Out of necessity and frustration, I used the chat feature with rep who was very patient and eager help get the issue resolved. A previous vendor was now an employee but the tsheet time was exporting to QB as the vendor, not the employee. rep asked for the assistance of rep who called my cell phone, we linked screens and she walked me through the process and then made a few adjustments on her side and whala! Problem solved. rep and KariL were extremely friendly and helpful.

Cons: I have employees working on the same multiple projects at once. A few customers request their invoices by the 2nd working day of the month for the previous months hours. I would like to be able to export the hours by project instead of by date range. My employees have to finish all their timesheets for the 20 projects they work on in a month just so I can export all their time to get 1 invoice out. Very frustrating!

• Reviewed on 23/8/2019
Ruth B.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/3/2020

"T Sheets"

Comments: The above experience was the only negative. The overall experience was fantastic. They have good customer support. They provide videos on their website to walk one through the common questions. They are also very prompt at answering questions in an online format. Overall well done!

Pros: This software is easy to use and intuitive. It has very little in the way of set up requirements. The software is easy to integrate with multiple devices and device types.

Cons: When out of signal range the software drops the information employees entered into the app or computer device. This results in a lack of productivity for the owner who needs to stop, trace and record where his employees were working. Very few owners want to become a detective and make their employees feel micromanaged.

• Reviewed on 19/3/2020
Richard H.
  • Reviewed on 28/1/2016

"Tsheets! Where have you been all my business life?"

Comments: Okay,"deep breath"
I am still currently in the free trial stages and just getting to know your platform. In short,Awesome! I see this kind of time keeping being the absolute standard across the board inside of 5 years. Wait! don't start buying Bentley's yet Tsheets' executives and staff...HA!, as this is only the prediction of a lowly custom furniture designer and craftsman. That brings me to my next point. The fact that I spent most of my career in the field dealing face to face with clients, managing staff, actually building and crafting furniture and architectural mill work, means that time was NOT spent becoming the next all star office administrator who can type 120 WPM and chews up and spits out email inquiries an even faster pace. In a not so short way, I am trying to say that even though I am not well trained as of yet in the arts of office administration and all things related, I find the Tsheets platform easy to navigate and well thought out. Again, I am only at this for less than 2 weeks now, and in that 2 weeks I have only cracked open the platform a handful of times but still,I am very impressed. If things keep going as good as of late, It looks like I can get back to doing more of what I love about this career and much,much less of what I... let's say "don't love" which of course is making sure all the minor and major details of each of my 16 employees' work weeks have been measured and counted accurately and efficiently. Last but certainly not least, the staff at Tsheets is something to behold. So far I have had several online chats with Riley who is deliberate and concise, while never being impolite or short. He walked me through "add on's for lunch breaks" and helped me understand how to run and print an individual employee's timesheet report. Also, I spoke at some length with a one Mel Linnemeyer for my first encounter with a Tsheets associate. She answered all of my questions effortlessly and was and absolute pleasure to speak with. I most certainly will be a paying subscriber to this service. But you already knew that,didn't you?

by TSheets on 29/1/2016

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such an amazing review, we all enjoyed reading it more than you know! I'm super glad to hear that TSheets is helping you save time so that you can return to doing things that you enjoy more than employee timesheets. However, we have no idea what could be more enjoyable than that ;)

Thanks again,
Team TSheets

• Reviewed on 28/1/2016
Karla G.
  • Reviewed on 8/9/2018

"Robust solution for nearly any small-medium business"

Comments: This is a top rated app for QuickBooks Pro advisors and I don't know of anything better.

Pros: There are multiple ways to capture time, including a mobile app. The time, when approved, can be sent directly to payroll, and to your accounting software. You can use it for scheduling employees (for example shift workers). You can assign employees to specific clients/jobs and control what goes on their timesheet. You can monitor where they are working if you enable the GPS feature. You can edit their timesheets, clock them in or out if need be. It is subscription- and cloud-based. There is so much there that you can customize to your needs. It can save you from paying people who are not working or who get clocked in by friends. There is very good support and integration.

Cons: I noted that since I connected it to QBO, we are not able to select a top-level client that has any subclients or projects. So that is made it necessary for me to clean up some some timesheets after I have the time come into QBO and before billing.

• Reviewed on 8/9/2018
Tracy J.
  • Reviewed on 24/10/2019

"Excellent Customer Support!!"

Comments: I have a client that is moving to TSheets from another time card system. They have 70 employees. TSheets customer support made this transition so easy! There was no data entry. All employees were imported to the system. We were up and running in 15 minutes! With today's call, I finished up the configuration details.

Pros: TSheets is a terrific solution for payroll time cards, but the very best part of TSheets is the people. They have the best customer support. I always talk to happy people who I am able to reach quickly and who have the product knowledge to answer my questions. I talked to the Rep today who was super helpful on my specific configuration questions. I felt like she had all the time in the world just for me and working through each of my questions. And, we had a fun, productive conversation!

Cons: TSheets is a 100 bladed Swiss Army knife that wants to be every tool that anyone would need. It can be a little daunting to get started. But, as I said above, Customer Support is there!

• Reviewed on 24/10/2019
John J.
Consultant
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/1/2017

"Vertek TSheets Review"

Comments: TSheets is a very intuitive application. We find that employees are able to pick it up very quickly. The overall initial setup was more time consuming and it took quite some time to ensure we had the system optimally configured for our requirements.

Pros: Easy to use, good basic reporting. Excellent multilevel structure for job codes. Very good support for PTO code setup and entry. Your support has been absolutely excellent. I have never had to wait for any period of time to get a response via phone or email and everyone I talked to was very knowledgeable about the product. The free demo period was great. There was a competitive product we wanted to assess but, as they did not offer a free trial, we passed on them.

Cons: Very oriented to the Clock In/Out time card, especially on the mobile app. We are a professional services firm. Our employees are all exempt salaried and are only going to use the manual time sheet. Requiring clocking in and out would be a major cultural and moral shift. The manual time sheet needs enhancement if it is to be used as the primary time tracking method and not just for posting hours to a job. The employee should be able to select the jobs they are working on for the day or week in advance without entering hours.
Competitive products we trialed also had more robust features for employee setup including the management of an employee directory which it seems might be a not too complex feature to add to TSheets.

• Reviewed on 6/1/2017
Simon S.
Adminstrator
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/7/2019

"Good software for time keeping. Inexpensive compared to other options"

Comments: Great customer service. Helped to setup multi store and multi entity solution. Support team quick to respond. Suggestions about improvements are taken in and passed to developers, although haven't seen them implemented yet, but i know it takes time to push such upgrades.

Pros: It does what it needs to do for us. Captures picture of the employees when they clock in and out. Easy setup, easy management. payroll hrs take little to no time now compared to old manual system.
Fairly cheap all things consider.

Cons: Currently no offline option is available. If internet is down, employees can't clock in and out and manual addition is needed.

• Reviewed on 26/7/2019
Jim D.
CFO
Construction
    4.5 /5
  • Reviewed on 12/9/2016

"New User Implementation with Erica is great"

Pros: We are in the implemenation stage of this product with 4 different companies that have various policies & procedures. She has spent an incredible amount of time on the phone helping me get all the set up the completed accurately. This was considerably more complicated than normal for two of our companies based upon several factors. However, she patiently walked me through the set up over several different scheduled meetings over a several week period. Her knowledge and expertise to answer every question I had was incredible, particularly with the more complex QuickBooks integration. She never once acted like I was taking too much of her time. She also always called and the scheduled time. Compared to other software vendors we use that are much more expensive this continued service is incredible.

Cons: We have been a five year user in our one small company and decided to roll out to the others. We love this product for it's breath of features but most importantly the amazing customer support by an educated, English speaking, well trained work force.

• Reviewed on 12/9/2016
Brad S.
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/2/2019

"TSheets... An Excellent way to Keep track of Your Time!!"

Comments: I Like the Way that TSheets does Reports. Its very clean and well presented. You have the option to use TSheets Reports or you can export the reports to Microsoft Excel, or use a universal CSV format.. Most other Softwares that I have come across lately only let you export data and reports as CSV files. TSheets presents it in a very visually pleasing manner.
I also really like the format and ease of use when it comes to Keeping Track of time. Whether it be punching in and out, or editing or modifying a Time Sheet.
The Geo Fencing and Locating features are a huge plus for me. It really holds my employees accountable and I feel more comfortable allowing My Employees to freely clock in and out as they please with little to no supervision. TSheets has implemented new features since I have been using the software, and they do a great job of letting you know about the new functionality and their customer service has really made me a loyal customer over say some of their competitors.

Pros: I like The Reports, Clean and organized simplified Dashboard, Geo locating and Geo fencing features++, Easy to use software from the get go. Very Intuitive! Customer Service is A+

Cons: I think the over all Price could come down. When compared to some of TSheets competitors, they do fall just a little short in my opinion. However, the Customer service makes up for the cost for sure!

• Reviewed on 21/2/2019
Craig G.
  • Reviewed on 6/6/2017

"Great product but even better Customer Care Support!"

Comments: Before successfully getting the TSheets integration to work with Quickbooks, we had made several calls to TSheets for assistance. We were unbelievably impressed with the Customer Support we received in each call. Each agent we spoke to was not only very knowledgeable but incredibly kind and patient. Our success in getting TSheets to integrate with the way we customized our invoices in Quickbooks came by the assistance of one of the customer representative who was extremely knowledgeable, kind, funny, reassuring and, above all, she was very patient with our lack of knowledge and spent a great deal of time on the phone with us helping to complete the integration without rushing us. Sadly, with so many businesses today, customer service is not of priority or concern to business owners and, for that reason, I rarely ever give a rating or answer a survey. However, TSheets exercises customer service FAR superior to any company that we have ever worked with. We own an accounting practice and service clients in a variety of industries. We will most definitely refer our clients to TSheets. Thank you Shandara and thank you to the entire TSheets team!

Pros: We love that our timekeepers can add their daily hours to the timesheet in real time (both on the desktop and mobile app platforms) and with such ease, and that the time integrates with Quickbooks.

Cons: We had difficulty setting up our timekeepers/vendors (contractors who are not employees) with multiple billing rates, but that is really an issue on the QuickBooks side. We started with QB desktop, moved to QB Online, tried QB Premier and ended back with QB Desktop. We found a work-around by setting up each contractor's various rates as an Item Code with their initials so they do have to search a bit in the drop down menu, but it works. We raised the issue with QuickBooks so, hopefully, if QuickBooks can fix this problem in the future, TSheets will be able to allow for multiple timekeeper rates to be added.

• Reviewed on 6/6/2017
Cathy C.
Accounting / HR Manager
Retail, 11-50 Employees

"Tsheets rocks!"

Comments: It has made my job so much simpler - saves me lots of time.

Pros: Ease of use - AMAZING customer service! Any time I need help your customer service department is right there to guide me.

Cons: Nothing yet. I haven't found anything that I dislike about this software.

Saad S.
  • Reviewed on 8/7/2019

"Best customer support!!"

Comments: From the interaction I have had with their team, I have a highly positive opinion about the company and their culture. What the product might lack in features today will probably be resolved later because they listen to their customers.

Pros: The support has been phenomenal! Had to contact chat and phone support and the TSheets team is very responsive and helpful. What the software lacks in ease of use is more than made up by the hand-holding provided by the support team.
We were used to another time tracking paradigm with our current timekeeping system, so we had different expectations when making the transition to TSheets.

Cons: Even though we have been using QB for many years, it has not been simple to transition to Tsheets.
The setup of customers, service items has been time consuming because TSheets brings everything over from QB. We need to limit visibility of customers and service items to specific employees. And since we have a lot of items and customers in QB, it was a surprise to learn how much work it would be to clean up QB and to set up TSheets and sync with QB.

• Reviewed on 8/7/2019
Summer H.
Accounting
Accounting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2020

"Just a Thought"

Comments: It would be a lot easier if it was, Because when I am going in to look up the guys here They can turn off the tracker when ever they want and they are still on the clock. We changed it to only with location on will it work but some of the guys know how to turn off the tracker. and go to other jobs that are not with us. I have found this with 2 of my guys.

Pros: How easy it is to use and the tracker....

Cons: That the tracking is not live, It would be a lot easier if it was, Because when I am going in to look up the guys here They can turn off the tracker when ever they want and they are still on the clock. We changed it to only with location on will it work but some of the guys know how to turn off the tracker. and go to other jobs that are not with us. I have found this with 2 of my guys.

• Reviewed on 6/2/2020
Stacy C.
Business Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/4/2019

"Customer Support"

Comments: #thseetslove To be honest there are somethings that I don't like but the overall product is great. I reviewed many products before choosing this product. It was the only one that I approved of that had lunch and breaks where you could adjust them to be paid or unpaid in accordance with California Law. It has a lot of features/options that are great.

Pros: I can always count on Tsheets to help me with any issues I may be experiencing, weather I have made an error or something is going on with the software.

Cons: The inability to add an end time to the day when I am attempting to terminate an employee and pay them through the rest of the day. I also did really care for the scheduling add on. It was to difficult to delete more than one day at a time when our managers made errors.

• Reviewed on 3/4/2019