15 years helping Irish businesses

About Powered Now

Easy to use Field Service Management software for small business, works on Mac, PC, iOS and Android

Learn more about Powered Now

Pros:

The ease of use and no BS interface. We’ve struggled for a while to get something with all the functionality Powered Now has and we have been pleasantly surprised with its mobility.

Powered Now ratings

4.7
4.9
4.6
4.6

9.0/10

Powered Now has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 138 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Powered Now before?

Shoaib
Shoaib
Gas Engineer in UK
Construction, Self Employed

Personally, There’s just no comparison for me

Comments: Just changed everything for me

Pros:

Ease of use, simple, colourful, it syncs on all your devices you can carry on where you left off, looks professional, love the service reminders

Cons:

I think adding a report feature would be great, on site visits we can just send a detailed report on a blank page with our company logo on top. A separate section

hilton

Exceptionally good

Comments: all my documents are now digital, invoice , quotes job sheets etc. They now have documents and forms like gas landlord certificate which means no more paper and filing. I've just uploaded my product catalog and now quotes and invoices are done in just a few clicks. no more paper work after hours

Pros:

This program lets me run my entire business fro the day t o day to the back end for my account. No more siting at night doing paper work its all at the click of button

Cons:

rarely, it can sometime need to re-load

Alec
Heating engineer in UK
Construction, Self Employed

Great functionality behind a dated interface

Comments: It’s good compared to ServiceM8. That product has a better interface and many features but implements them terribly. It’s quick to invoice and set up, diary mode is very good.

Pros:

Workflow and projects are great. It’s priced well, has CP12s. Is very easy to create nice invoices, add details for jobs. Notes are very good too, as are the reminders and the excellent help team.

Cons:

Interface especially on mobile is functional but clunky and looks dated

4 years ago

Hi Alec, thanks for the feedback. We just rolled out an update to mobile which I hope you like!

Peter
Service Engineer in UK
Consumer Goods, Self Employed

Field Service Management

Comments: Overall happy with the product and difficult to find a better alternative for the price

Pros:

Good off line access, simple to use invoicing and quoting

Cons:

Job contacts difficult to access when using sites, file uploading from mobile not easy

George
Plumbing and Heating engineer in UK

For the engineers

Comments: Great communications with a super slick app. This makes any business look 100% more professional and allows you to quickly move through the day without the need for spending waisted time on paperwork. I recommend this to all looking at other brands. It has worked very well for me and my business.

Pros:

The product works very well on the move. It allows you to adapt invoices, job sheets and quotes on the go. You can customise all invoices and information to suit the business user. I also use this software to monitor my business performance and I am able to calculate my annual taxes. There are all the certificate forms you require and these can also be adjusted to suit the needs of your business. This is a great app and I highly recommend it.

Cons:

The guys at Powerednow are contactable via the app. Any time I have had any form of issue the team move quickly to solve the problem. I haven’t experienced many issues and the team are always updating and improving the software. It’s a pleasure to use.

Ben
Managing Director in UK
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Powered Now

Comments: Far easier to use over other products, superior value for money than other products, customer service and technical support second to none.

Pros:

After looking at various products on the market, this was the very best that suited our needs. Has the ability to adapt to cross working streams.

Cons:

Struggling to think of one.

4 years ago

Thanks for the great review Ben, pleased you find Powered Now useful! Remember we are here if we can ever help with any support or training.

Simon
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Self Employed

Great software with exceptional service.

Comments: Powered Now has unparalleled customer support and any problems are immediately dealt with.

Pros:

Robust and reliable invoicing, quoting and scheduling. Easy to use

Cons:

The facility to import contacts from iOS is very clunky and often does not work, so new customers have to be entered manually.

Dean
Electrical Contractor in UK
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Very good with room for improvement

Comments: It is still early days and need to get used to a different workflow but initial feeling is it is one of the best solutions out there and can be run on all platforms

Pros:

The Layout of the screens and ease of use Integrated solutions without needing to sync with other programs

Cons:

Lack of a bank register to track all income & expenses in one place, Unable to upload pdf files to projects (been told is coming soon though)

Lloyd
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Brilliant app with great support

Pros:

As a self employed plumber I find powered now a really useful tool to help run my business. The fact I can pair it with my accounting software is also a huge bonus. On top of that the team are all amazing and whenever you need them they could not be any more helpful if they tried.

Cons:

Any problem I’ve ever had has been resolved by the support team.

Anthony
Hands in UK

Best software

Pros:

I've used many Software management apps in my time. I was recommended powered now by a Fellow trademan. I've being using the app for two weeks and love it. It's so easy to use and saves you time on paperwork. I love the fact all my quotes,invoices dairy etc is all linked to under one tap and liked to your client.I like the face your can convert quotes to invoices with no messing around. Customer service team has been fantastic and helped me all the way through I'll definitely recommend powered now to anyone in the trade.

Cons:

There np cons about this software it is very good to use

Construction, 2–10 Employees

Has answered many of my issues running a business.

Comments: Right now it is solving 90% of the issues I was having in my previous software and happy to have migrated across.

Pros:

Love the implentation of the appointment generator and linking to a job. Once I got use to playing with the software and sending our real quotes/invoices etc. it became apparent how much easier this was to use than my existing accounting software.

Cons:

Not liking the fact that under the business package I can only have 1 user meaning that my iPhone needs to logout if I am using the laptop. This has caused me an issue today as my laptop remained logged in but couldn't gain access through the app on my phone whilst with a customer wanting to send an instant quote. Would be useful to have more than 1 user for the business package.

4 years ago

Hi Chris, thanks for the review. Just to let you know we have made the log in / log out process easier so you don't get stuck again.

KevinDirector

Very good program.

Comments: All my estimates and invoices are in one place that can be accessed and resent if needed from any device.
I can estimate from my phone or tablet at any time any where and because its all saved on powered now system you can view paper work on the road.

Pros:

Once set up its a very good program for generating estimates and invoices. The customer support is excellent.

Cons:

The way it saves items sometimes with different addresses under the same project with a different address.

5 years ago

Hi Kevin, thank you for your review, Powered Now helps business owners like yourself to keep your business in your pocket, out on the road or back at the office. If you do have any problems what so ever feel free to contact our UK support team either via the app chat or over the phone and they will be happy to help you.

Joshua
Electrician in US

Just ok

Comments: It is good overall. Tired of having to reboot to make it respond correctly, so often.

Pros:

The ease of use a s probably the best feature.

Cons:

The glitches that occur from time to time.

5 years ago

Hi Joshua thank you for the review, Powered Now is designed to help you run your business from anywhere at anytime. If you need any help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either over the phone or in app via the chat system. As Powered Now is constantly being updated rebooting the system will always ensure you are running on the latest downloaded version correctly.

Dean
Heating engineer in UK

Customer support

Comments: Overall I’m happy with the software. Had a few little niggles but they’ve always been resolved quickly and efficiently

Pros:

Made a mistake and deleted a crucial invoice. Customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me out on a Sunday evening and got it re-instated

Cons:

Had a few bugs but seems to be better now

4 years ago

Thanks Dean! Appreciate the great review. If there is anything we can do, such as training or support, just give us a shout in the in app chat!

Darren

Easy and useful to use

Comments: Good, always answer any questions would recommend it.

Pros:

Makes quoting and invoices a breeze. Keep track of payments too.

Cons:

Nothing at all. I’m very happy with my experience with it.

5 years ago

Hi Darren thank you for your review, Powered Now was designed to help businesses like yours keep track of payments, invoicing and quoting, scheduling and tracking your team, great to hear you are finding us easy to use and our UK support team have been there to help.

Stuart
M.D. in Isle of Man
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2–10 Employees

Pros and cons

Comments: year one annoying due to new releases being full of bugs year two an excellent prosuct support adding new features.

Pros:

instant support ,constantly evolving,ease of use intergrated forms.

Cons:

the alteration of vat if its 5% it should be 5% instead you have to alter each priced item

5 years ago

Hi Stuart, thanks for the review. Glad to hear you think so highly of our software, and that you're reaping the full benefits of our support team who are always on hand to answer any queries you have. Please don't hesitate to get in touch in the future, and stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up!

Nicola Zena
Consultant / Manager in UK
Retail, 2–10 Employees

User Friendly Software, Efficient, Great Customer Support

Comments: Excellent for invoicing/payments. Want to move onto the Diary and Supplier Invoices in the future.

Pros:

The interface is easy to understand, the software is efficient and very user friendly. Customer service is superb.

Cons:

The fact that you can't write a message with a payment receipt; the fact that the Project Timeline doesn't keep a record of the message you send with an invoice/quote

Joey
company director in UK
Construction, 2–10 Employees

Overall its a good system

Comments: good investment

Pros:

easiness to use,customer service always ready to help,

Cons:

search engine doesn't work properly could make something very simply into time consuming,

5 years ago

Hi Joey, we really appreciate you taking the time to review our software - thanks a lot! We're always developing and moulding the software around businesses such as yourselves, so please don't hesitate in getting in touch with our UK based support team and letting them know if you have any suggestions at all. Thanks again!

tessa
office manager in UK
Construction, 2–10 Employees

powered now review by seblec ltd

Comments: invoices are easily sent with a touch of a button, so to speak. Simple receipts that don't confuse clients by sending an invoice number associated with the receipts. Its quite simple really. Documents on the go and easily accessed.

Pros:

Practicality, simplicity, functionality and ease of access.

Cons:

When the software was updated, we had to open with google chrome opposed to other internet search engines, which we were using previously.

5 years ago

Hi Tessa thank you for the review, great to see you are seeing the benefits of using Powered Now for your business. Powered Now is constantly being developed to bring our users new features and products.

Mohammed
MANAGER in UK

Excellent Software with Great Customer Service

Comments: Great Customer Service and always happy to help. On numerous occasions we have contacted Powered Now and they have always been polite and professional. Highly recommend.

Pros:

Ease of functionality and how appealing it looks.

Cons:

Sometimes when your'e in between creating a quote, it freezes or wants to restart which on occasions still doesn't resolve the issue. Powered Now are always helpful when this happens.

plumber in UK

Couldnt Live without it!

Comments: everyday aspects of running a business saves you time which in turn saves you money

Pros:

Makes day to day aspects of running a business a doddle and the support is fantastic if you're unsure of anything, had a query this morning a [SENSITIVE CONTENT] sorted it and helped me in no time

Cons:

There's nothing i can think of right now

Andrew
pest tech in UK
Environmental Services, Self Employed

Power Now one year user

Comments: My overall experience with power now is good, being able to look up old reports when doing pest inspections is a real bonus and not having to wade through paper work on site.

Pros:

Being able to use off line, Support from staff, ease of use.

Cons:

Sometimes having to log in after a days of none use ( can never remember passwords ) odd crashes of software after spending time on inputing info.

Jack
Director/Engineer in UK

I’m now organised

Comments: Fab. Don’t know how we got on without it!

Pros:

Great for planning for me and my team. The ease of invoicing, paperwork, quoting.

Cons:

Not much. It would be a good feature for us if the diary was colour coded, I know the assignees are but could do with the diary slots coded for quick reference.

Christopher
Electrician in Ireland
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, Self Employed

Powered Now

Comments: I have used the app for a long time now and find it really easy to use, I price a job and go to my van and send a quote straight away within minutes

Pros:

It’s very user friendly with excellent features

Cons:

I do not have anything negative to say about the app

5 years ago

Hello Christopher thank you for your comments, since the release of our electrical certificates and forms we have been having some great feedback from our users. thank you for taking to the time to review us, and if you need any training or advice feel free to contact our UK support team.

Kevin
Electrician in UK

Great interface

Comments: Helps with time, less having to duplicate information. Much easier

Pros:

Very easy to use, very nice set out. Easy to navigate around the various bits, lots of automation

Cons:

Nothing as yet, if I do have any problems or questions the customer service is great

5 years ago

Hi Kevin thanks for your comments, great to hear Powered Now is helping you and your business, our UK support team are here to help and available over the phone or via the in app chat function.