• Overall
    4.9 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.9 /5

About HR Partner

Simple, all-inclusive online HR Management system. Start this month to get 50% off for 6 months!

Learn more about HR Partner

Kurt D.
Director of Operations
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/2/2019

"Best HR tracking system out there!"

Comments: Every time we have contacted support to look into an issue we found them extremely responsive. Many of the issues were a result in something we were doing incorrectly but they still worked to resolve the issue.

Pros: We looked around for a simple to use HR tracking system to replace our outdated in house access based system and it was hard to find something that had the features we needed without tons of things we didn't. We love the employee's note section where we keep detailed notes about every employee. Also, the recruiting module has simplified our hiring process. There are too many things to list but we highly recommend this software. As a call center we need to keep detailed notes for every interaction we have with employees and this system allows us to accomplish this need.

Cons: I really can't name anything we don't like. Many of the suggestions we gave to improve the system were implemented. No complaints!

• Reviewed on 12/2/2019
Jimmy Y.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/11/2020

"Decent HR Manager"

Comments: it's good enough for the basics and for the price that I paid on App Sumo.

Pros: I like that it's cloud based, mostly user friendly and user intuitive, so setup is easy, instructions are good enough

Cons: it's not a full HR app, we still have to use Microsoft excel to track some things and then print it out and scan into HR partner, this is mainly for performance bonus tracking. Wish there was a way to have a bonus tracking function on the app. Maybe some type of excel function would be awesome

• Reviewed on 4/11/2020
Saidu B.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/9/2020

"Awesome HR Software"

Comments: Awesome!!! I love it. Fantastic user experience

Pros: This is a one-stop-shop for HR management. It is easy to use and the staff portal is awesome. Complete package. I love it!

Cons: Geo tagging for attendance will have been an added advantage

• Reviewed on 1/9/2020
Simon C.
Furniture, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/2/2021

"Feature rich and incredible customer support"

Pros: HR Partner can manage everything from career advertising all the way through to applicant tracking , contract signing and employee management. Its brilliant.

Cons: There is nothing not to like about this software

by HR Partner on 3/3/2021

Hi Simon, Thanks so much for your comments here! We're very glad to hear you're enjoying HR Partner.

• Reviewed on 28/2/2021
Jessica A.
Operational Lead
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/3/2021

"Brilliant platform for HR Management"

Comments: Overall I have had a very positive experience with HR Partner. They have been keen to work with us to develop solutions to meet our specific needs which has been great. The support chat function is really useful and quick to respond especially for quick fixes or advice. Although our issues with the leave calculations have taken a long time to be resolved, we understand it is quite specific to our company structure and appreciate the improvements put in place.

Pros: The ease of use is a definite plus. The navigation is great and really simple from both the admin perspective and the employee portal. Very easy to find the information you are looking for.

Cons: There have been a few issues where the software hasn't worked for the way our company is structured. An example of this is the annual leave which with our employees working various 2 week shift patterns has been difficult. Although it took a while to resolve, HR Partner have implemented a way to turn off the auto calculation in the leave field to allow us to use it but with the long delay it has meant we have struggled to use the platform to record leave

• Reviewed on 18/3/2021
N'teasha B.
  • Reviewed on 22/1/2021

"Best Purchase of 2020"

Comments: I'm an a startup and the process of setting up my business for new employees was daunting to me. Finding HR Partner eased the anxiety of how to properly set my business properly. Their training is great and clearly presented. It just solves my problems.

Pros: I love everything about HR Partner, from how easy it is set up to how easy it is to onboard and manage employees.

Cons: I wished it integrated with Quickbooks Self-employed

• Reviewed on 22/1/2021
Aaron L.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/8/2020

"The perfect HR system for SME's and Cloud businesses"

Comments: I can now produce HR reports for my largest client, and get them visibility when previously they have been blind.

Pros: The rollout was simple, and the functionality of a single cloud platform to manage all HR needs, with the integration with Xero, was so useful. I looked around the market, and didn't find many other systems that ticked all of my boxes for less than enterprise prices...

Cons: I need to train myself more on customised reporting, so I can roll this out to all of my clients

by HR Partner on 31/8/2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that you're finding HR Partner useful for your own business and can see it's potential for your clients as well.

Bryce H.
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/10/2020

"Great standard tool that is developing into more"

Comments: Overall the product has been good. For what we need it is slightly lacking, but for the price we paid (one time fee through AppSumo) it's a tool we'll continue to grow into and grow with over the years.

Pros: I especially like the profiles & the ability to onboard. While there are some features lacking on the onboarding, it is still a very solid product that is improving it's ability to onboard new employees.

Cons: The reporting structure and recruitment were my least favorite pieces. Not only was there a lot of difficulties getting people assigned correctly (including separating the values of admin profiles vs employee profiles) but the recruiting integrations did not work well. We saw a significant (nearly 80% decrease) in postings made through HRPartner vs natively to Indeed.

• Reviewed on 5/10/2020
Sina R.
Consultant
  • Reviewed on 11/3/2021

"Human Resources Information System is a must for organizations of any size!"

Pros: I like the feature set and the scalability of HR Partner the most. In my experience, the support has always been prompt, and the additional HR materials and resources, including the webinars, are immensely useful.

Cons: As a side effect of having a lot of features and customizability, the onboarding and getting buy-in from the users, especially the less tech-savvy managers, is a bit tricky. However, that's the case with any and many tools. Thankfully, the modular implementation allows for gradual roll-out of features to the end-users, so we can properly train the users in time.

• Reviewed on 11/3/2021
Shaun B.
Senior Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 5/12/2017

"HRPartner is really good"

Pros: - I was looking for software that will help us track paid time off (leave) and I found software that can help us with dozens of other HR needs that I didn't realize we needed including recruitment (job postings, integration with Glassdoor, etc.), employee documentation, sick day tracking, org charts, onboarding/termination checklists, online employee requests, pay scale tracking, position and location tracking, and much more. - The customer service has been absolutely fantastic. Seriously fantastic. They have representatives around the world that can help companies in any time zone. We are in the Eastern (USA) time zone and I have had help from Australia early in the morning and Alaska later in the day. Responses always come in a few seconds. - They are open and very quick to fulfill feature requests. I don't know if I just have good ideas, or if HRPartner is just one of the most effective development teams I have seen in years, but I have requested half a dozen changes and every single one has been added except one. The last one was a timeclock module, and they have said that they are building one that should be rolled out in the next few weeks. Based on their track record, I have no doubt it will be added. - I can tell that the HRPartner team is not huge. I have chatted directly with the CEO. But in this case, that seems like a good thing. It makes them very nimble and able to provide great service and to meet my needs quickly.

Cons: - The software/website is fairly new which means that many features are coming soon.
- Some nice-to-have features are still pending.
- There are limited integrations: only one payroll integration (Xero) and only one recruiting integration (Glassdoor)

• Reviewed on 5/12/2017
Jim W.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/1/2017

"HR Partner Review"

Comments: Really well put together SAS package. I have used many and have to say this one really is easy to use and has all the features I need. It can grow with my team and it is flexible enough to cover any changes or updates in my organization.
Your team's responsiveness and feature additions have made this a go-to app for my HR needs. Thank you!

Pros: Easy to use and very fluid.

Cons: I have trouble with the main part of the software (but know how to work around it)... that being the leave balances. What shows up on my employee's page is called a "leave balance" but it is not a balance, it is what is allocated to them. Example, Employee#1 has 10 days allocated to them, and have taken 5 days off from that 10-day allocation. That employee's balance should be 5 days, but the software still shows 10 days. I think it would be helpful for the employee to see their yearly allocation and balance of days remaining. [additional note, most employees will make the allocated days available year to year so being able to reset it per year would be great -and- if an employer needed to make it so it was from hire date to hire date that would be helpful too.

• Reviewed on 3/1/2017
Jeremiah L.
Director, Digital Media
Broadcast Media, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/10/2020

"Helps me grow and organize"

Comments: I program my week in, and then HR Partner takes care of the rest. It is easy and helpful. Just keep adding features and keep the roadmap alive and this will become the top tier HR solution.

Pros: This software lets me send automated reporting to my employees that sends reminders to their inbox. It also lets me track hours and checking so I can track my freelance staff.

Cons: I wish there were more color schemes available to I could continue to customize the look. I also wish I could use it for multiple companies

by HR Partner on 14/10/2020

Hi Jeremiah,
Thanks so much for taking the time to review HR Partner. Please note that you CAN easily use HR Partner for multiple companies. When this is setup correctly you (and any other admin users you like) can easily switch between the different companies you have access to. You do need another account though. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss further.
All the best,
Fiona

• Reviewed on 13/10/2020
Michael M.
Accounting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/11/2020

"HR Partner - Simplifying the necessities of employee tracking"

Comments: Overall HR Partner is a great value simple to implement solution for tracking the HR issues we encounter and need to track. It's been a great tool to help document COVID-19 related employee issues.

Pros: Relatively easy setup and configuration.

Cons: Doesn't integrate with the payroll solution we use for ourselves or clients.

• Reviewed on 5/11/2020
Vanessa R.
Operations
Staffing & Recruiting, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/3/2020

"A great addition to our company!"

Comments: We are happy to have implemented this software into our company. The support team have been great and are very knowledgeable. We had a great demo call and appreciated the 2 week trial. Following our setup, we were able to have another call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to check how we are integrating the system and iron out any niggles. We are looking forward to rolling out the software in the company and believe it will add a lot of value and save us a lot of time and energy!

Pros: Overall a great piece of software. The software makes it easy for Admins to control / amend holidays even after they have been approved. The chat function is great as you usually receive a response within 2 hours of submitting a query. It is great that the software has a recruitment function. We look forward to handling our internal recruitment on this. We have previously used a paper form application form for applicants but the recruitment function allows you to create a custom application form so this process can now be digitised for us. Furthermore, there is a great 'scorecard' function that allows you to collectively assess job applicants as a hiring team together, so it provides one easily accessible platform to handle internal recruitment. There are lots of ways to customise the software to tailor it to your business' needs e.g. adding your own leave categories, assigning different hours to different employees, assigning different permissions to the Admin users.

Cons: If a leave request is initiated by an Admin rather than an employee, the leave request will not display on the employee's recent leave requests. Also, employees can only view their annual leave calendar on a monthly basis rather than being able to view the whole year in one go. Furthermore, days off in their annual leave calendar do not state whether or not this was a half of whole day making it difficult for employees to track where they have taken leave. On our previous software, employees were also able to request 0.5 days off whereas this software forces you to input the hours and minutes for a half day... this is not a huge issue but just leaves more room for error with employees having to work this out for themselves. I have submitted these issues as a request for improvement with the developers so hopefully they can implement these changes!

• Reviewed on 13/3/2020
Iris C.
VP, Finance and Operations
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/6/2019

"User Friendly"

Comments: Managing staff leaves

Pros: My team members are very pleased with this software because they find it to be user-friendly and a great way to help them manage their leaves. Our company uses it primarily to streamline leave management and tracking processes. We will be exploring its many features in the near future with the goal of using them on an as needed bases. I highly recommend this software for any HR group!

Cons: I wished I had learned about it earlier. It would have reduced a lot of unnecessary paper work.

by HR Partner on 12/6/2019

Thanks so much for your review, Iris. Streamlining your leave management and making your job easier, is exactly what we set out to do :)

• Reviewed on 11/6/2019
Tom R.
Head of Strategy & Business Development

"Exceptional Customer Service"

Comments: HR Partner has streamlined an essential part of our business. It's also really intuitive to use. 10/10!

Pros: Customer service! You can either go with a huge faceless company and feel like just another cog or go with HR Partner and feel heard. It also has a great looking and easy-to-use dashboard.

Cons: Nothing in particular. I'm excited to see what new features they bring out in 2019 and beyond.

Carlada R.
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/8/2020

"Excellent product for small business"

Pros: HR Partner is well suited for my small business. It helps with the recruitment to onboarding of a new staff member.

Cons: I would love to see more integrations with some of the payroll processing systems and more reporting functions.

Shannon S.
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/8/2020

"Great tool for managing teams"

Pros: The features I like most about HR partner at the on boarding and interviewing process, centralise staff tracking and team evaluation.

Cons: Only thing it doesn’t do is monitor time for our offshore team.

Professional Training & Coaching, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2020

"Easy Solution to Manage Your Team HR Needs"

Pros: The software is easy to use and makes managing team metrics a lot easier.

Cons: Integration with other apps such as CRMs either is not an option or takes a while to connect.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2020
Chantal W.
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/10/2020

"Fantastic comprehensive product with excellent support"

Comments: Can't fault them, they're so easy to work with and I love the software.

Pros: - the comprehensive functions, brilliant for small businesses
- support is really responsive 24/7

Cons: I'd love to see Zapier integration and there are a couple of features we've requested, but the company are really good at listening to feedback and do have a roadmap of functionality additions based on requests.

• Reviewed on 7/10/2020
Lonnie J.
  • Reviewed on 14/2/2020

"The Complete HR Management Package"

Comments: HR Partner is much better than the previous HR software we used. Switching to HR Partner was the best decision we could have made, having all employee information in a glance has made our life and work easier.

Pros: HR Partner has all the information we need about every employee, it is easy to use, it allows us to have different leave policies and holidays depending on the location of our staff, so we can personalize it according to our needs. The note system is great to keep a record of every detail we need to review in the future. It is flexible and intuitive and it has a lot of extra options other systems don’t have like recruitment and a document library where all training documents or manuals can be uploaded. Overall is a very complete system that covers every employee aspect we need.

Cons: The only issue I have is with the automatic leave accruals, I’m using the Upfront option where the employee will be allocated the entire default allowance at the start of the employment and every anniversary thereafter but I wish there was an option here where you can start the allowance on a certain date and not on the anniversary date.

by HR Partner on 19/2/2020

Hi Lonnie, thanks so much for your review. It's great to hear that HR Partner is helping you keep your HR records much more organized.
Also, I wanted to let you know that we do have the ability to have leave allocated on a certain date that you can define. If you haven't found this yet, please contact our support and we'll help you with this.
All the best, Fiona

• Reviewed on 14/2/2020
Helen J.
Practice Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/3/2020

"Packed full of features - a very powerful HR Partner"

Comments: HR Partner is a one stop shop for all HR needs - it's probably way more powerful than our 30 employee organisation needs, but it is giving us a huge step up in how we manage our employees. It's a great communication tool and keep all the relevant information in one place.

Pros: Love that HR Partner caters for everything from leave requests and time sheets to annual reviews and on boarding. Am still finding out how to use all the extra features!

Cons: I haven't found anything I don't like yet. I have given some feedback to the developers already and they were so appreciative and responsive. Some things were already included - I just hadn't found them yet or they used different terminology to that which I am used to.

• Reviewed on 2/3/2020
Cofounder and CEO
Defense & Space, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/2/2019

"Powerful and aesthetically pleasing"

Pros: I love how much information it crams into a single screen. The dominance of mobile apps means you don't really see this much nowadays.

Cons: Would have liked to have payroll management inbuilt, though the integration with Xero is great.

Nadine S.
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/2/2019

"Intuitive, Affordable and Complete HR Solution"

Pros: It shows me everything I need to see in a snapshot, whether it's employee specific or company-wide. We save so much time bringing what used to be across so many SharePoint folders is now in one place with HR partner. I also love their super dedicated customer support, it's been ace since we joined.

Cons: Nothing so far! It's growing with my company and allowing me to focus on my business.

Emily G.
  • Reviewed on 2/11/2020

"What every small biz needs!"

Pros: The layout and user experience are excellent.

Cons: The recruitment feature could use some buildout.

by HR Partner on 4/11/2020

Hi Emily,
Thanks for your review - we're glad to hear you're enjoying using HR Partner. If there is anything you think could be improved with the recruitment, please let us know. Our platform evolves based on user feedback so we really love getting these types of insights.

• Reviewed on 2/11/2020