15 years helping Irish businesses

About monday.com

monday.com, a powerful collaborative work management platform, improves communication and boosts productivity for teams of all sizes.

Learn more about monday.com

Pros:

I do like how its helps with organization and timelines...alot have to do list but this one integrates deadlines into the display in a way you can visually see it right away.

Cons:

The layout is confusing and hard to follow the chain of events in each task.

monday.com ratings

4.5
4.5
4.4
4.3

8.4/10

monday.com has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 4,876 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used monday.com before?

Filter reviews (4,876)

Samuel
Samuel
CEO and Founder in UK
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Effective tool for Project Management

Comments: Monday.com is a modern and Intuitive tool for Project Management with many collaborative features.

Pros:

Free trial. Real time collaboration. Ease of use. Customizable. Customer support.

Cons:

To get up to 20% discount you have to quality. Integration and automation might be a bit overwhelming.

Tamara
Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing in US
Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Couldn't Do My Job Without Monday!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Monday has streamlined our processes and given us a better understanding of each other's workloads, which is essential since our entire department is remote. We can quickly ask questions on specific tasks/projects, attach essential documentation, and collaborate at the touch of a button. For me, it's made life so much easier. I use it to create content calendars, social posts, and manage the various projects between our web development manager and myself. It was a game changer!

Pros:

Monday allows me to organize my various projects and tasks so I can easily see what's due soon or coming up in the pipeline. I can also see team member's workloads to determine availability for new projects/tasks. We can track time on various projects which allows us to give better timelines when setting up new projects/tasks.

Cons:

I don't think there is anything I dislike about using Monday.

Nathan
Engineer in US
Automotive, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Hardware engineering... not powerful enough

Comments: Not powerful enough... and expensive. We switched to a more traditional software.

Pros:

The learning curve is shallow! If you want to build a tool, it allows you to do that. Incredibly flexible.

Cons:

To build ANYTHING you have to do workarounds. Its difficult to get a burndown chart. Sub-tasks were originally not supported (although now they are). The templates tend to be lacking. Comparative products are more powerful and already set up. Although the learning curve is shallow, Project and Program Managers are all familiar with the new suite of programs out there... and prefer them over this "DIY" approach.

Rico
Technology Support Specialist in US
Government Administration, 1,001–5,000 Employees

No more case of the "Mondays"

Comments: My overall experience with monday.com has been a lot better than anticipated but with all of the tools, functionality and proven track record, it has definitely won me over.

Pros:

What I like most about monday.com is the flexibility, versatility, and scalability to configure the software to match any project that we embark on and the ease of use for all users regardless of technical acumen.

Cons:

There's not much to not like. Fair pricing, great product, and excellent customer service. It has consistently been meeting both expectations and needs for its intended purpose.

Molly
CEO in US
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Monday keeps my ADHD brain organized!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Absolutely has changed how I keep track of everything in my business. I no longer have post-its, random pieces of paper, or documents in my drive with things. It's all housed in Monday!

Pros:

Fellow business owners tried to convince me for years to start using Monday.com to keep track of all the things in my business. I am so bummed I waited so long! I love having a workspace that can house truly everything - from brain dumps to email plans to tasks for my team.

Cons:

It can be very overwhelming at first to jump into. I wish there was Monday.com for dummies :)

Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Not good enough

3.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Not good enough. It might be a great fit for others but wasn't worth using it for me. Mostly because of how slow it was and the notes are far from as good as Notion.

Pros:

Looks pretty neat and is easy to use. Also very versatile.

Cons:

So slow, clunky, and not as customizable as I thought. I just like Notion more.

Charleotte
Senior HR manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

The Greatest of All Time Workflow Management Software.

Pros:

It offers us with geeat visibility of our projects and their progress. It has a userfriendly and easy to use interface. Staffs working on similar projects can customize and save the same project templates to use thus saving much time.

Cons:

It has been the best to use software and no hate.

James
Operations Manager in UK
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

Transforming Team Collaboration

5.0 4 weeks ago New

Comments: My experience was incredibly positive. It streamlined our project management, improved team communication, and brought clarity to tasks, all within a user-friendly platform that fostered collaboration seamlessly.

Pros:

What I liked most about monday.com was its intuitive interface, which makes project management straightforward and collaborative, keeping teams aligned and productive effortlessly.

Cons:

A little scary at first as it was out of my comfort zone, but once familiar, it was all good.

Lisa
Owner in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

This is Zoom, Teams, and Excel all in one

Comments: Great experience, easy to use for everyone, very little training needed.

Pros:

Easy to use. You great with computer software or if your not, Monday makes it easy for everyone.

Cons:

Little bit pricey, would like to see the price go down just a little.

Ryan
Ryan
Senior Reports Analyst in Philippines
Computer Software, 5,001–10,000 Employees

A Holy Grail Platform For Everyone

Comments: Monday.com is a holy grail for someone who tracks everything. Not only does it track data, but also provides quick insights to all your records.

Pros:

It does many things not just for project management but also for making other processes easier. It automates things as well that makes us more convenient to track multiple tasks/items.

Cons:

I think the limitation on adding sub-category on sub-items which I think must be available for some cases.

Ralph
Ralph
Director of Multimedia in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51–200 Employees

Project management and organization for the rest of us.

Comments: We have tried MANY project management platforms and for us to select monday.com says a lot about the product. We have a varied group of individuals within our marketing department using this tools to coordinate everything from our detailed printing requests, web and online projects to translation flow (very difficult to manage due to the many contributors involved in this process.) Monday.com makes all of this convenient and easy to follow.

Pros:

Its incredibly easy to create a work flow or "Board", add participants and follow the progress of many tasks with ease. We can attach any supporting files or materials needed to each post and tag a specific user. Email and desktop notifications alert you on any activity and there is a web based site you can go to or the even better desktop and mobile app versions.

Cons:

One of the few cons i can think of is the absence of a "repeating or scheduled task". I know there are ways around this but it seems like something that should be native to it.

Adir
Adir
CEO in Israel
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

A robust project management tool for every need

Comments: Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

Pros:

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please. We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better. Oh, and their support is superb.

Cons:

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying. On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

monday.com Response

4 years ago

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

Karen
Director of Marketing in US
Construction, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great Software, Easy To Use & Great Value for Money

Comments: Overall, Monday is a great tool to manage workload, projects, and keep people working together in a collaborative space. I would highly recommend this product to others if they are looking for an inexpensive, easy to use tool that is easy to implement. However, just beware, you will need to have an idea of how you want to use this tool otherwise the features may be too plentiful and not explained well enough to help out a user who is just looking for ideas.

Pros:

Monday is a tool that my team uses daily to manage our workload. We're a Lean culture and use pull plans to tackle many large scale projects. Monday works really well for not only putting these pull plans together, but allowing for external users to view the workspace without having to purchase a license as well as enabling a dashboard that shows the workload across multiple workspaces/pull plans.

Cons:

You're left to your own devices to figure a lot of the features out yourself. For the most part this is fine, but it can get frustrating when certain features and views were not always working the way I expected them to. For example, I created a dashboard to show all due dates according to the week. However, some dates just simply didn't populate if they were 3-4 weeks out. Instead they showed as "No date". I read the community forums, asked questions and tried everything I could, but in the end wasn't able to figure out why this was happening. I really wish their support team was more accessible. If I can't figure out what I'm trying to do I feel like I have no course of action other than to just scrap it and try something else.

Sheila
Creator in US
Internet, Self Employed

Almost perfect!

Comments: I loved using Monday.com with my own project management and when I was working on other teams. I can say it is just about perfect for larger teams and large projects. If I was to build a project management system it would be very similar to Monday. Can get over complicated as it gets deeper and deeper. Sometimes things got lost because they were so deep in the project. Having subtasks is important but they need to be managed well or they get lost.

Harel
Senior full stack developer in Israel
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Monday - project management aims to simplify

Comments: As for interacting with the project and its tasks - it's very easy. Set status, assignee, dates, add items , etc. Notifications are great tool to stay on top of things , and my tasks screen is a life saver - you can see all your tasks without scrolling through long items in a project.

Pros:

The UI is built with simplicity in mind. That means that almost every action is made to be easy and without to jump around many screens. Also, templating projects on Monday is one of the best features that we use to spin up new projects. Notifications are a great tool and you can have desktop notifications instead of mails to reduce clutter in your inbox.

Cons:

Somehow the simple UI is not very intuitive for me. The rows display of items seems a bit off as opposed to the boards display. That also makes the screen seem full of tasks that usually irrelevant for some users.

Mike
Mike
Online marketing consultant in Netherlands
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Monday.com is one of the better ways to keep track of your work tasks!

Comments: I really like how Monday.com makes it easy to see what everyone is working on and what tasks are upcoming. It's also been really helpful for me to be able to track my own progress on tasks. Overall, I'm really happy with Monday.com!

Pros:

I've found that Monday.com is an excellent tool for keeping track of both my own work and the work of my team. It's easy to use and provides a great deal of visibility into what everyone is working on. This has been extremely helpful in coordinating our efforts and ensuring that everyone is on track. I would highly recommend Monday.com to anyone looking for a project management solution.

Cons:

The only thing I didn't like about Monday.com was that it wasn't always easy to figure out how to do specific tasks. For example, there were a few times when I wasn't sure how to add a comment or edit a task. However, the support team was always quick to help and they made it easy to learn how to use the software.

Roldan
Roldan
Web UX/UI Designer/Developer in Philippines
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Projet Managment is a breeze!

Comments: Overall, excellent! I mean, I have used several PMS like Trello, Slack, Jira, Wrike and the likes - Monday.com is the fireworks and the linchpin in the industry. If you have critical projects to manage (which I'm talking about project managers) this one is indespinsable.

Pros:

Workflow Configuration. Here, you can configure your workflow to your hearts content - supported by hundreds of there available widgets. Automation. A killer feature of Monday.com I haven't used or found with some other PMS. It does a good job of nudging everyone of everyday tasks. Customizability. Fairly user friendly. Customized modules, visuals, workflows etc. You name it. Customer Support. Best customer support with high product knowledge.

Cons:

Price. This can be expensive for solo users. But, then again they have free provisions for single users with threshold in it obviously. Technical. This can be technically taxing at first. Can be complicated for first time user, which is understandable for a Project Management Software with wider and deeper span. Glitches. Some of the function tends to glitch sometimes. Such with you colorize text to emphasize it. Tends to go against the user.

Amit
Digital Marketer in India
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Best tool for project management needs

Comments: It is easy to navigate, and the interface is straightforward and visually appealing. I have never experienced any issues with the platform, and customer service has always been responsive and helpful. Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with monday.com and would recommend it to others.

Pros:

I use Monday.com for the last two years and it has been a valuable piece of my Project management and Operations processes. I have used many online tools over the years, but none of them compare to the productivity and efficiency of Monday.com. It is easy to use and it keeps me organized. It really helps me manage my projects and tasks. I also like the reporting feature because it helps me determine which projects I'm working on are the most profitable and which ones I should prioritize over the others. This tool is great for small businesses and enterprises alike.

Cons:

One potential difficulty with Monday.com is the initial setup of your boards and automation. If you are not familiar with the tool.

Amanda
Amanda
Owner, Social Media Strategist & Idea Generator in US
Online Media, Self Employed

Monday.com will elevate your entire business!

Comments: I highly recommend utilizing Monday.com to my clients, the customer service is out of this world and super informative and often include screen recordings to ensure you are clear on how to do whatever you may be questioning. I love the visual features to be able to operate your workspace in an effective way.

Pros:

I love the team and collaborative workspace it allows for so that you can truly work remotely as an operational and efficient team.

Cons:

I think it can be a little expensive to utilize from a start-up perspective and could be priced more fairly to smaller businesses.

Grace
Grace
Project Manager in US
Retail, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Effective organizational help for groups of any size

Comments: Our teams can now function autonomously by monitoring their own KPIs, learning at their own pace, and planning for their own future projects with the help of Monday.

Pros:

Documentation, team training, and even long-term account management are just some of the many uses for Monday. Keeping data for several teams/divisions distinct and easily accessible is a breeze. It's remarkable how much this software can accomplish.

Cons:

Almost nothing. Columns can only record so much information in a given table. Given Monday's lack of Call/Text/Email functionality, I wouldn't use it in place of a dedicated CRM for making and receiving calls, but it would be useful as an adjunct to one.

Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Very flexible and customizable project management software

Comments: Monday makes our project/task management efforts a lot easier. It's given us a platform to keep our team's tasks in one place and be able to collaborate on cards in real-time. The interface is designed very well, and overall, I think it's probably far better than most other project management tools out there

Pros:

I love how it has dashboards for so many different things. Without having to use other tools, you can manage your tasks, projects, ideas, and documents all without having to step outside Monday. I also think the data connectors are plenty and a good addition for when we need to push our actions to other tools

Cons:

It's kinda hard to get to grips with it in the beginning. Everything's a bit all over the place until you put some time into it. I think it would've been better if there were more guides placed within the product

Saskia
Saskia
Senior Director Sales Marketing in US
Restaurants, 10,000+ Employees

Make monday.com your first stop of the week!

Comments: As opposed to relying on Google Drive, which may get cluttered and difficult to navigate in search of certain files, we can now keep track of everything in one central location thanks to Monday.com. There was no way to record progress on a project, what had been done, work in progress, notes on strategy, etc. The most crucial information is tracked via a bespoke CRM board, a project management board, an administrative employee board, and a meeting board.

Pros:

The ability to have everything be kept in its own folder while still being easily accessible is one of Monday's best features. Among my favorite features are the ability to tag colleagues, initiate status updates, set priorities, connect to external applications, and design custom documents and templates. The inclusion of a search box is really helpful for locating content more quickly. This is fantastic since it can be used for everything from individual task management to group task allocation and project management to customer relationship management. We can get everything we need in one convenient location.

Cons:

So many options exist, and I haven't even scratched the surface! A brief tutorial or "onboarding" process before we start using the software would be very appreciated.

Andy
Sales Enablement Manager in Israel
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

monday - no matter the day of the week, this software platform is perfect to manage your entire work

Comments: Combining a great product with pleasant visual aesthetics, my current job is made significantly easier by monday.com. It's also all-purpose which means there are no restrictions on how and when we can use it.They have redefined WorkOS. Not to mention the fantastic customer support too.Top class software company.

Pros:

The ease of use, and customer support. Second to none!!

Cons:

Some of the integrations are a little sticky

General Manager in UK
Fishery, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic Project Management Solution For Our Small Business

Comments: Monday's been a wonderful addition to our toolstack. We use it mainly for monitoring our tasks, but we're also using it pretty actively for forms and email marketing as well. It's a beautifully-designed product that small businesses can easily benefit from as well. It's also got good uptime and rarely causes issues that we have to find fixes for. I'm very happy with the benefits Monday's brought to our business. You can't go wrong with it for managing your projects and tasks, as well as a number of other things.

Pros:

1. Monday's usage limits are high enugh for us to get the maximum benefit from it without having to go over our budget. 2. It's great to have so many different modules for all kinds of different things aside from PM, like forms, ideation, emails, etc. 3. The interface looks great and it's very easy to pick up even if you have no background in tools like this. We were able to pretty much pick it up and start using it confidently within a week or two.

Cons:

Nothing in particular sticks out too much. We weren't able to natively connect it to all of our tools, and there's the minor bug here and there, but we're pretty happy with it overall.

Francisco
Francisco
Sr. Engineering Manager in US
Automotive, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Comprehensive tool to organize decentralized teams and manage projects.

Comments: Monday.com has not only met our forecasting capacity requirements, but it has also become our major project management system, and it is where we have chosen to put our knowledge base. We use a Monday.com dashboard for practically all team deliverables; this helps us keep track of project time, but more significantly, it helps us identify our priorities when several tasks are due. We've been able to successfully "classify" and then ensure that employees receive the credit they deserve when a work is accomplished on time and according to plan.

Pros:

Monday.com's customization is by far one of its most significant advantages; its vast selection of templates allows the system to adapt to the changing demands of our organization, which, when paired with automations, makes it an excellent project management tool. really potent. Monday.com is used by our decentralized team to organize many short- and long-term projects. Using a combination of boards and boards, we can monitor our team members meet project goals one by one and view more generalized milestones on Gantt charts. We like being able to assign tasks to various team members and communicate across each task in real time; witnessing projects advance from "in progress" to "done" is tremendously satisfying for everyone involved.

Cons:

Status updates and automation can fail at times, and text widgets on boards are meant to save automatically, but we frequently have to redo notes/updates since they don't. Linking and coordination might be a challenge for certain very complicated projects with other large size dependencies. We can partially remedy this problem with panels, but this component of the solution still appears incomplete and awkward.