• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.7/5
    4.8/5

About Samepage

Samepage facilitates communication, project management and more by combining chat, calling, task management, files and live documents.

Learn more about Samepage

Kim B.
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2019

"All-in-one project management solution"

Comments: Very positive and their customer support team goes above and beyond my expectations.

Pros: I love the ease of use and being able to manage all of my team's communication all in one place. We create project plans, chat, share files, set up private communications with clients, and so much more.

Cons: It is hard to find something that I like least about Samepage. Since I've been using project management software for many years so the transition into using Samepage was easy for me. For newbies, there may be a steep learning curve at first to learn how Samepage manages content in teams instead of projects. Otherwise, I would say it was easy for me to get started with.

• Reviewed on 14/11/2019
Kevin T.
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 3/1/2020

"Effective for small teams"

Comments: Overall, this has been a great tool for a couple of small organizations I work with using Samepage. It has the core features small teams need to get organized and is very cost effective (with their generous free plan).

Pros: Some of the best features in Samepage are task management (ability to assign tasks, including participants), chatting and commenting directly with team members directly on the task/event/document in reference (rather than using email and having to explain what task/project/event/etc.), being able to collaborate on documents at the same time, and real-time audio/video conferencing (great for remote teams).

Cons: The way it is laid out, it is easy to duplicate tasks and events. It seems they are actively implementing improvements for this though.
The desktop app isn't responsive to older/irregular screen sizes (have to side scroll), but the browser/web version works great.

• Reviewed on 3/1/2020
Pedro C.
Assistant General Manager
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/7/2020

"Exceptional Communication and Sharing Platform"

Comments: Prior to samepage, it was a hassle communicating information to our team members due to the nature of our 24-hour business (hotel). Thanks to Samepage, the team remains connected beyond the shift. In addition, it allow us to build our culture by sharing motivational material and useful information through it. We have automated more than 75% of our daily procedures through Samepage and the entire team loves it.

Pros: Ability to communicate seamlessly with the entire team quickly and efficiently. Samepage allows us to share documents, important information and communicate among each other more efficiently.

Cons: We would like to see added integrations from apps other than those available through Zapier. We would also see additional formats for shareables.

• Reviewed on 23/7/2020
Carolyn S.
Managing Director
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/9/2019

"so simple to use"

Comments: Team members found this product particularly quick and easy to learn how to use.

Pros: - the free option meets most of our needs adequately
- love that the chat & audio/video calling is integrated

Cons: - no date stamp on when tasks are completed is the single biggest negative for us
- no ability to have parent/child tasks or sub-tasks and individualise deadlines on those sub-tasks or have a timeline, the alternatives are to either create multiple tasks for something that is actually just one task with multiple stages involving multiple people, or to juggle names on the personal assigned responsibility field... so choose between clutter or messiness :(
- no ability to quickly and easily export content to have a backup (with the free version, users can easily accidentally or intentionally cause huge damage)

• Reviewed on 30/9/2019
Eric W.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/7/2020

"9.9 out of 10"

Comments: 9/9 out of 10!

Pros: I love everything about it! It's so easy - it has everything we want on it; templates and much more!

Cons: The only thing i am WAITING for is for them to get more bandwidth so that video conferencing is easier.

• Reviewed on 8/7/2020
Cheryl H.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/5/2020

"Samepage platform enabled my organizational success as Project Manager for my company!!"

Comments: I was hired on at my company to create a system to manage and track the flow of our construction projects & contracts. I needed exactly what samepage offered: a platform for organization, tracking, integration, and chat all in one. I am thrilled with the efficiency that I achieve using samepage as the software platform to perform my job and manage our company.

Pros: Samepage has all the features I need to operate as a manger of multiple large construction projects/contracts. The initial integration with existing business process was easy as I was able to customize pretty much everything to suit my organization's needs. Being a small business, I found it especially helpful to update as things shifted and expanded. An additional benefit was the great value for the cost.

Cons: Sometimes wish there was more color themes to brighten up the interface, but overall I greatly appreciate the clean & simple appearance.

• Reviewed on 13/5/2020
Erika S.
Photographer | Owner
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/2/2020

"Dream come true"

Comments: Last year, I was looking for an online software at a great price that will connect my wedding couples to myself and my second shooter. Somehow in the midst of google searching rabbit hole, I fell upon SamePage and my world instantly became easier. There are other programs like it out there online, but this is the only one I find so super user-friendly with the capability to connect unlimited amount of guests and members on projects. Typically, when helping a bride with her timeline for the wedding, it is a lot of emails back and forth and about 5-6 different copies of the timeline trying to get it just right. With SamePage, we chat in the messenger about what needs to adjust and we all work together on ONE timeline. If they need to make changes on their end, they can. If they have inspiration photos they want remade, it's uploaded easily. Best part- on the day of their wedding, I not only have a copy with me ON MY PHONE- but so does my second shooter. Seriously, this is the best.

Pros: The ease of connecting individuals to their personal project and my team members who are on board with me to successfully complete it.

Cons: Honestly, nothing. It solves so many problems!

• Reviewed on 12/2/2020
Claire T.
Copywriter
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 2/7/2020

"SamePage has been a total gamechanger!"

Comments: IT IS AMAZING.

Pros: As a writer I was forever sending emails with attachments to clients. My inbox was out of control and it was difficult to know where any project was up to. SamePage has eradicated all of that. Each of my clients now has their own client portal which they have full access to. The chat function means they can message me 24/7 from their phone or pc. Real time editing and updating is amazing. Honestly, SamePage has completely changed my business and is saving hours of time and has improved client interaction beyond comprehension.

Cons: The only slight tweek I would make is to be able to easily change a guests role once they have been added, but this is a tiny niggle.

• Reviewed on 2/7/2020
Web Programmer
Information Technology & Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/6/2020

"Samepage product review"

Comments: It's been a good overall user experience we've had on samepage. We get work done from anywhere we are and can still communicate freely with team members. Tasks are created and everyone knows what's required for the projects at hand.

Pros: I like its file sharing as well as screen sharing capabilities. Good for team projects since everyone can contribute and share resources in real-time. Cloud-based software for constant access.

Cons: Samepage doesn't have the same feel on mobile device as is on computer. The interface seems clunky and not very responsive.

• Reviewed on 21/6/2020
Tom P.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 3/8/2020

"A fantastic FREE team/project management tools"

Comments: Really great project management tool with brilliant features. Can take some getting used to though.

Pros: Samepage is an incredibly full-featured project/team management tool. It has a lot of the same functionality as some of it's paid competitors like Asana or [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] but Samepage also has a free version with the majority of features still intact

Cons: Doesn't feel or look as slick/intuitive as some of the competitors.

• Reviewed on 3/8/2020
James M.
Modern Workplace Consultant
  • Reviewed on 17/8/2019

"Samepage has the great customizable software."

Comments: Samepage is so simple and so easy to use. This software is best for the fast conversation. I can also communicate with my colleagues and team members at anytime with the audio and video chat. By using this software, I can also save my important files and documents in a fastest way. Moreover, I can easily store everything in the samepage software. It is the most friendly users software. By using the samepage software, we can easily store everything and anything. I can easily access my files and documents at anywhere. It always provide the flexible storage options so we will always have an enough space for our files and documents.

Pros: Samepage is the great collaboration and communication software. By using this software, We can easily communicate with our colleagues and team members in a more efficient way. We can also handle our projects and tasks and also shared with other such as team members. That;s why, it is also known as project management tool. This software has outstanding features such as the better manage our projects, records of the previous projects and great customizable software. Samepage is a great software for managing the projects and also for the team collaboration. So, it is so easy to use because there are a lot of customization options. The great advantage that this software provide us is that we can easily store the multiply files and documents in a instant manner. so, storage is so simple and efficient through the efficient samepage software.

Cons: Samepage provide the everything for its users in one place but there are some limitation that it does not have the ability to chat in a group video calls and conferences. For the beginners, it is not so easy to use and they cannot learn this software more properly. This software really help us to manage the projects. But sometimes it is not easy for us to manage the multiple project at one time. When we compared the samepage software to it's competitors then we noticed that its features are so great and outstanding. Moreover, it is a very expensive software, it's price is too high but quality wise, this software is so great and efficient.

• Reviewed on 17/8/2019
Saransh C.
Biotechnology, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/7/2019

"Unbelievable!"

Comments: The key benefit is indeed increased collaboration. However, for me, what sets Samepage apart from most other softwares is the intuitiveness of the environment and the way every document, file, and messages can be quoted. This allows every member of the team to quickly understand the context of the discussion and catch-up on the missed details. I also like the different chat environments. I think it is absolutely essential that all conversations do not get mixed up in one chat box.

Pros: I like how thoughtfully it has all been put together. Everything that one can think of for project management and increased collaboration within the team has been discerningly put together. We've been using the software to track our R&D pipeline of next generation therapies and we plan and discuss each experiment in detail on the platform. Communication is key in the planning and execution of critical projects and it has never been easier for all members of the team to be on the Samepage (apt name).

Cons: The mobile and iPad apps need a bit more work but nothing that a new software update cannot fix. I look forward to what's next in line for Samepage.

• Reviewed on 3/7/2019
Levin S.
Helmsman
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/7/2019

"Get more done in less time with all-in-one: Communication, Organization and digital workspace!"

Comments: We were founding a young competitive sailing team. We knew that we would be a small team of people from many different places, who are already busy with tight agendas. Next to a young core team, there would be others of different background and age involved which could fluctuate. Nevertheless all need to work together and do all required tasks in order to realize a successful sailing season.
Therefore we needed a platform that would enable us to collaborate from any place, provides structural flexibility and agility, is easy to use and manages tasks - Sampage!
Since more than 6 months Samepage is our reliable Digital Mate and a great enrichment for the entire team. Although it can't sail, this special team member gives us support where ever we are and at any time. It is always up to date, reminds us for events and what tasks we have to do, documents everything relevant and liaise with all team members and externals and is also a competent knowledge base.
Samepage is focused on the essential functionalities with not much distraction, which makes it easy to get along with. With its many useful skills, almost no further tool/platform is required. Hence it enables and promotes an efficient workflow, such that we can spent more time on the most important part: Sailing!
Like all of in our team, Samepage also has areas to improve on. However, from our experience it is doing a great job in developing itself further to become a better professional – as we are too!

Pros: Samepage allows different ways of how the work environment/team is set-up and we first had to find our own best way to use Sampage. This usually clarifies during the working process as the "Team"/"Sub-Team" and "Page" structure offers high flexibility and can always be adapted to meet exactly the current needs. This agility is great for start-ups, project groups and all kind of smaller NGO's.
Samepage helped us to get organized and to gain a clear overview over our activities (Trainings, Races, Maintenance, Partnerships, Finances...). Everyone can see what the current state of the project is and how everyone is progressing with their individual tasks. Due to its availability on mobile devices and with the built-in communication features, it makes it super easy to hold meetings via audio/video and assign tasks to relevant persons. The pages with live collaboration feature, allows us to work together and get work done directly. Other members can join working at the same time or take over the work at a later point. The full time availability makes it possible for everyone to work on the project, whenever it fits best.
As our team was changing and growing, Samepage showed nicely how easy members can be managed, how scalable it is and to for growing teams. and possible to only get relevant people involved.
There are steadily coming more improvements and new functionalities, which shows that feedback is taken seriously and benefits all users.

Cons: As Samepage can be used in so many different ways, it may be hard for new team members to get used to the established structure. The full functionalities, are sometimes a bit hidden and need to be explored. If there would be more template pages, in which all functionalities appear, users would know better what features there are and how to use them.
Although the desktop application is very self-explaining and easy to use, the mobile version is not as clear and handy. It is hard to get an overview and the navigation not very intuitive - one can easily get lost in too many layers when dealing with larger team or project structures.
It would be nice to trace where a person is working on (which "Team", "page" or file), just by clicking on a persons icon. If multiple people are working on the same page this is possible, however during a conference when everyone is working on different things, it is often hard to follow with what a person is dealing exactly and it is annoying to tell the exact path.
Having mentioned conferences: it is nice that Samepage has already included a audio/video function. WIth few participants it really works fine, but as soon the amount of people gets above 4 the quality drops. It gets very difficult to understand and follow each other. For external participants or new team members it may be handy to get an indication of who is talking right now.

• Reviewed on 10/7/2019
Subramaniam G.
Finance Manager
Events Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/6/2019

"LOVE IT!!! Has almost all what I was looking for."

Comments: We were coordinating a big graduation party for guests of over 100. We used Samepage to create tasks and assign it to families and friends. So everybody knew what they are responsible for. Pages had reference information that was awesome that helped everybody align and have no confusion at all. Great success.

Pros: This application has all the tools needed for managing projects namely pages, chat, tasks, etc. This also has video call and voice call features that support multiple users which makes it really easy to do conferences quickly. Pages feature is awesome especially the ability to embed tasks, images, etc within the pages. I created pages for all reference items so when a team member newly joined the team, he was able to access all relevant details quickly. There is a calendar feature with ics that you can sync with your own calendar elsewhere. We can create multiple teams - so one team can be created for each project which makes it easy to manage. There is the ability to create sub-teams as well which I am yet to try but that sounds cool. The interfaces are simple and easy to understand. Ample user documentation. This is accessible from both website desktop and through apps so it is very easy especially for people like me who prefer bigger screens/keyboard than the apps. No need to download any software!!!

Cons: Video call feature did not work on my cellphone. Not sure why.

• Reviewed on 13/6/2019
Tom C.
Senior Leasing Agent
Real Estate, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/12/2018

"My Team is on the SamePage now!"

Comments: I am still using SamePage even though I've moved on to a different job. I'm still a digital nomad and I find it's accountability features to be unparalleled with any other collaboration program. I got my new company to adopt SamePage rather than the crap program they were using and we're all better for it! Thanks SamePage!

Pros: Most of the organizational products out there are a little difficult to navigate at first. It's hard to argue tho. In order for them to get us organized it takes a little work to understand their features. I can say with all honesty that SamePage was the easiest to understand right away. After playing with it for about 15 minutes I considered myself a SamePage pro. The best way to experience all SamePage has to offer is to create a practice group. Just a heads up! I'm a digital nomad. I work on the road and never go into a home office. I needed a program wherein I could prove to my bosses I was working and give them opportunities to chime in on what was going on--to redirect me at their discretion. Mission Accomplished with SamePage. I created weekly to do lists that listed my appointments and goals. I was able to attach pictures and documents with ease that supported my work. Once I added my supriors to the group they had access 24 hours a day to what I was doing. I never had to send them anything. It was always there for them to drop in and check at any time, any day of the week. I was able to track my progress on goals and todo's and so were they. Just ideal for a digital nomad like me!

Cons: There really weren't any cons. It took me a little while to figure out how to add documents. It's all a part of the on-ramping process so it wasn't that big of a deal.

• Reviewed on 5/12/2018
John C.
Webmeister
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/4/2020

"Easy to use collaboration software"

Comments: Some of our team members were using WhatsApp but not all (due to privacy concerns - we're based in Central Europe). Others were using Yahoo group mail. And we had no proper centralisation of files upon which we were working. Our ways of working and communicating was a mess (we're not for profit but still commercial - if we screw up then money is lost). Samepage very quick solved these problems to the extent that even our Luddites and techno-phones are using it. Our overall experience is very positive. As the instigator of using it and as the administrator I found it so easy to set up. I also appreciate the fast and fulsome responsiveness of samepage to any feedback I give.

Pros: Almost everything - in particular how it channelises (is that a word? Puts into channels) chats - rather than having a continuous stream (as per WhatsApp etc.). It's great how it can be quickly set up for a non-profit and then tailored as our thinking on how to use it develops.

Cons: Sometimes the video quality isn't as good as the competitors' (the company quickly responded to my feedback about that and I understand why) but for small numbers it's good enough - and being able to quickly call someone is great.

• Reviewed on 14/4/2020
Eyad A.
Tutor
E-Learning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/9/2019

"Definitely worth it, even on free plan!"

Comments: Unlike the other programs I used in the same category, I found the pages idea in Samepage appealing and convenient to keep only the things I want on my page, plus it's like a word document so has formatting and most other options for editing your document. You can create as much teams and pages as you need to get things done and organized.

Pros: I like the fact that this software is available for PC and mobile. More importantly, the fact that the free plan covers many of the basic features small teams might require is something I truly appreciate. I have used different programs in this category, and the features on the free plan simply outrank those offered by any other software I tried - and they are ample for smaller teams. If that doesn't meet your needs, you can move on to the paid plans which I believe are reasonably priced compared to the others out there.

Cons: What I didn't like about Samepage is when I tried to use Arabic (RTL) on the pages it didn't work well at all. I can't edit what I wrote because it appears to select the text you want but doesn't delete it and, instead, deletes something else from the same line of text in that language.

• Reviewed on 25/9/2019
Jiri K.
director
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/3/2020

"With Samepage against COVID-19 we fight"

Comments: Excellent application with high utility value designed by Czech software company, which was originally behind Kerio MailServer (now GFI - Kerio Connect) and Kerio Winroute Firewall (now GFI - Kerio Control).

Pros: So far, we have used Samepage as a data repository with accessibility from anywhere, through any universal platform in a single version - as data for travel to further processing, information, notes, tasks, calendar. Currently, as a precaution against the spread of danger COVID-19, we are introducing strict co-operation of executives only remotely and dividing teams of nurses home care and hospice care, social services so that workers do not physically meet in our service offices. For this cooperation in an extreme situation, for efficient and fast communication of teams, after market research and previous testing, we chose Samepage for easy operation, Czech localization and a wide range of applications including teamchat and videoconferencing.

Cons: Long time ago we tested the product on which the modern Samepage is based, ie Kerio WorkSpace, for the company intranet in the organization. We loved the possibility to install it on our own enterprise server. But progress cannot be stopped and we understand the reason for moving to the cloud. We certainly welcome the ability to convert harder imaginable teams and replace them with simpler folders, which is currently in your to-do list. Thank you very much.

• Reviewed on 22/3/2020
Richard W.
  • Reviewed on 9/5/2019

"Endless Opportunities"

Comments: SamePage has made it easier to communicate with all team members - while also giving our team members an opportunity to communicate with each other. This program has helped us manage numerous projects - monitor growth and opportunities, and so much more.

Pros: - Highly versatile
- Simple and easy to use
- Endless opportunities with custom team management
- Easy for onboarding new team members and even clients
- The page tool is a great asset for those in the marketing and advertising industry.
- Mobile app is very responsive

Cons: - High cost per user in comparison to some other tools
- Notifications are not sent when an individual completes a task, which can be problematic.
- I don't know if this would be a great tool for larger businesses - as it can get a bit confusing when there are a lot of individuals talking at once.
- There is no color per user- only profile images - this can make it confusing as well.

• Reviewed on 9/5/2019
Grisell M.
Sociologa
  • Reviewed on 9/3/2018

"A solution that enables team collaboration."

Comments: The app can be implemented across teams of employees, vendors, partners, consultants and customers. It compiles files, images, videos, conversations and maps on one page to facilitate easy collaboration.

Pros: Samepage brings together project content, tasks, and team conversation so everyone always has context and is up to speed. All the information about your project is on one page.
You can share projects inside your organization as well as with outside contractors, consultants, partners and clients. Set permissions for each individual, so everyone only sees what they should see. It's possible to create public pages and share them with anyone via your social networks.
You can invite team members to collaborate instantly and create collaborative pages.
You can easily start conversations with Samepage Chat.
You can stay connected with your team and post comments, share ideas and assign tasks.
It's also easy to create pages and access all files from app to mobiles.
You can also add calendar events so you never miss a meeting or event.
Makes it easy to keep your files up to date for you and everyone on your team, by uploading any type of file to your team's page and anyone on the team can access, view, edit and save files.

Cons: It's a suite that works better in already integrated teams, the flow depends on the dinamics of the group/organization itself. The performance of its functions stand on the way things are with or without the help of any software.
The free version it has less features, like storage space, archiving, chat days, management content...

• Reviewed on 9/3/2018
Ron j. B.
IT Consultant
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2016

"Why SamePage is the best way to start with a online collaboration tool"

Comments: I am a SamePage user since several years, and I am operating as an IT engineering consultant & soluton provider for SMB companies in the Netherlands. First I started with my owne owned on-premise version. But I followed the Samepage evolution and I picked it up again after a short period of time after SamePage.io was broadly advertised. Due to cost-strategic desicions Samepage is not available in Dutch. in the past I created all pages new for my new Dutch SamePage users. And I have done so now... Only 3 page templates to really translate and everbody who doens not need to be techsavy knows what is meant by ease of use. Especially when they download the still in beta desktop client and realise they are working more efficiently on the same documents and spreadsheets straight from the app. It takes only one button click to save important work or progres in project. Off course I wold like to have Dutch language support, but I realize is needs to be sustainable for SamePage to support it.

Pros: Ease of use for people with some IT knowledge. New users need some ecouragement to start using the features.

Cons: People need to bee encouraged to deploy their own data. After they realise it is easy and can be edited right away they get excited as it is truly easy to use... So there is allway a little bit of hesitation when introducing to new customers/users!

• Reviewed on 20/10/2016
Rick B.
Senior Pastor
Religious Institutions, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/1/2020

"Been great for our church leadership team"

Comments: Great experience overall. We are a few weeks in switching over from Slack. We wanted a platform where we could communicate, share files, tasking and had better notification settings as well as a larger storage for chat history.

Pros: Layout look, instructional videos, available on Apple, PC, Android and iOS devices, customizable notification features, large storage capacity, easy to add people.

Cons: Little bit of learning curve to figure out (we are used to Slack layout), would like to have calendar view on mobile, would like to have video call option on mobile, don't like that calls remain open even if you are the only one calling. wish we could label our "chats" by topic thread.

• Reviewed on 21/1/2020
Linda G.
Executive Recruiter • Professional Career Coach
Human Resources, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2019

"One-stop-shop"

Comments: I've been able to create individual project teams for various career professionals who need collaboration for their goals and milestones. It's an intensive process my clients have to participate in, and using Samepage has made the projects and scope of services seamless. I've been able to save time and increase clients' project goals because of the ease-of-use.

Pros: Samepage is the one collaboration software that doesn't require integration for every need. It's the ability to have video calls, teams setups, project tracking, calendar sharing and more... no additional apps to choose from that integrate! It's all in one platform.

Cons: Being very transparent and I have no cons.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2019
Gary V.
Commercial Real Estate, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/10/2016

"Free yourself from the email ball-and-chain"

Comments: As an organization, we had become dependent on email to communicate, archive activities, file and manage our employee interaction. We were spending more time looking for items than we were dealing with them. We needed a simple platform which would fulfill all these needs at a reasonable cost. Enter Samepage. The product has met most of our requirements, and judging from road map presented by the company, we expect the few loose ends we are currently working around will be dealt with over the next few months. Simple to use, and effective as a focal point for information, discussion, idea generation, and especially, as a vehicle for tracking progress on projects and the maintenance of an archive of the work completed. Following the implementation of Samepage, a typical team member has seen internal email volume drop by 75%. There have been few roadblocks to acceptance as most team members were at the point where they loathed email, and were ready for a new approach to communication and project management. If you are are the end of your rope with your reliance on email, give Samepage a try. You won't be disappointed.

Pros: Everything is on the same page
Users can update page simultaneously
Ability to restrict access to pages
A permanent archive of activities of a project
Chat is very handy and has replaced our use of Hangouts and SMS in many circumstance
Ability to create folders to group like pages together
Ease of attachment of drawings, pictures, files ...most kinds of media
Ease of moving pages between Teams.
The search function is very useful.

Cons: The fact that there is not an automatic date/time/initial stamp when comments are added. We add these manually, but it would be nice if it were automatic. It would also be nice to have font color tied to user ID. When you have multiple people updating a pages which is pages long, individual colored font is really the best way to focus on what individuals are saying. As yet, no ability to assign Tasks to multiple team members, although we understand this is on the road map.

• Reviewed on 25/10/2016
Mohammad N.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/11/2019

"Feedback"

Comments: It consolidate all of my business idea, project works, at one place with all the document, chats, etc. this is super. everything is one place

Pros: the ability to chat based on pages and even based on key word in the page. this is very interesting for me.
the ability to open the file in my computer, work on it and publish it back to server by just saving the file in the software
the ability to import any type of file in the body of page

Cons: the hierarchy of team and sub team. I would happy if it gives me the ability to first define a project or and idea then add the team. everything is being started with shaping a team
another point is that the main page of the software is not very good. I would prefer to have a clear and easy dashboard. I am not happy with this.

• Reviewed on 15/11/2019