15 years helping Irish businesses

About WellnessLiving

Online booking, POS, class reminders, email/SMS, lead generation, & retention for fitness studios. Your complete solution is here!

Learn more about WellnessLiving

Pros:

The switching process was easy, the customer support was great, and all of the features i was looking for in a software were there for a third of the price of Mindbody.

Cons:

I just hate software in general. I'm not tech savvy, so this whole undertaking made me really nervous.

WellnessLiving ratings

4.3

7.8/10

WellnessLiving has an overall rating of 4.3 out 5 stars based on 475 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used WellnessLiving before?

Colleen Michelle
Colleen Michelle

I am a fan.

5.0 last month New

Comments: Very good product with excellent support. I am grateful to them

Pros:

The customer support is best in class. I have question that need a response immediately. They are very quick to respond.

Cons:

I have no complaints about the software or the staff.

last month

Hey Colleen Michelle, We’re thrilled to hear that you are a fan! 😊 As you know, we’re all about providing immediate assistance whenever you need it, ensuring that none of your questions go unanswered. We understand your concerns with Mindbody during the challenging times of COVID and their deceptive cost structure. We have had many, MANY customers transition over to us from Mindbody over the years. At WellnessLiving, we pride ourselves on being an affordable and transparent alternative. We ensure your business runs smoothly with our 24/7 customer support, all without any hidden costs. Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving. We are grateful for your support and look forward to continuing to serve your needs with our top-notch solutions and service. Take care, Anthony S (Customer Advocate)

Sam
Gym Manager in Australia

Nice, Easy Software to Use

Pros:

I liked it as it was very easy to use. It did exactly what i needed for my business and the customer service was exceptional

Cons:

The app can doing some strange at times

2 months ago

Hey Sam, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that since switching from Mindbody to WellnessLiving, you've found our platform instrumental in streamlining your business operations. We pride ourselves on delivering a user-friendly solution that simplifies management tasks, and it’s wonderful to know you’ve noticed the difference. Our team is constantly enhancing our features to ensure an even more seamless user experience. Additionally, we're delighted that our customer service has met your expectations. At WellnessLiving, exceptional support is our commitment, as we aim to provide the highest level of assistance to our clients. Should you encounter any issues or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team at [email protected] or give us a call. We are here to assist you every step of the way. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving. Warm regards, Anthony S (Customer Advocate)

Hana
Solopreneur, Stretch Therapist, Personal Trainer in Canada
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Clunky Beast, Glitchy Software, Poor Tech Support, EXPENSIVE

1.0 last month New

Comments: The experience with WL was reasonable in the first year or so, but gradually soured as the poor business practices stacked themselves into a nightmare product.

Pros:

Working with WellnessLiving for over 4 years, I got to know the software very well. It worked well in the beginning but too many "improvements" caused the software to become clunky, slow and glitchy for owners and clients. On a positive note, it allowed me to learn what works and what doesn't for my business; it made choosing an alternate EHR/CRM very easy.

Cons:

Price did not remain as quoted (increased to 3x the quote): - When I first signed on, I was quoted a locked in price for the lifetime of use as long as I signed within a certain time period. In speaking with the salesperson, at the time, I praised them on how pleased I was to find a Canadian CRM that was quoting a price in Canadian Dollars, as this would make things easier when it came to bookkeeping. Unfortunately this was not upheld, and I was immediately charged in USD. Over the 4 ½ years I was with WL the price to increased to almost 3x the original quote. - The software got bigger and clunkier to use. My clients gradually became dissatisfied with the software as they had trouble accessing their accounts and booking appointments. they would also get bumped out of forms mid-completion and lose all their progress. -I constantly had to review client accounts for remaining visits bc it was too challenging for the client. -Tech support is definitely overseas, and communication is often a challenge. -When I finally decided to switch to a more appropriate EHR/CRM, I requested the data required for the migration. Instead of complying, WL tried to bully me into staying by diverting discussions to contract. As they were preventing me form doing my due diligence under PHIPA an PIPEDA, I finally had to initiate a complaint with the governing bodies in order to receive the data required.

last month

Hey Hana, Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the issues you've experienced. Our team is dedicated to providing transparent and efficient services. We are sorry to have fallen short of your expectations but rest assured as you know we have reached out and are waiting for a call back to discuss your account and help get things back on track asap! Gordon is a senior member of our Customer Excellence Team, and has been assigned to your account, and is ready and waiting to make this wrong, right. Warm regards, Anthony Spagnuolo (Customer Advocate)

Jason
Head coach in UK
Sports, 2–10 Employees

Wellness living review

Comments: Overall we find excellent features in the product and it makes running a busy business much more autonomous. It gives are users far more options and choice because of this.

Pros:

The features suited my business needs 95% and it was cheaper than my previous package which did similar things.

Cons:

Costs rose after the first year and bespoke items like the mobile app increased by a lot. It felt like these static products were being hiked in price for very few feature additions. We ended up cancelling the bespoke app due to the price rises and actually found not many of our users utilised it.

2 months ago

Dear Jason, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that our features have been a great fit for your business needs and that you've found value in our platform. It's fantastic to hear that WellnessLiving has made running your busy business more autonomous and provided your users with more options and choices. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to providing you with the best possible experience. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] or leave us a voicemail. We're here to help! Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to support you on your journey. Warm regards, Anthony S (Marketing Specialist)

Chelsea
Business Owner in Australia

Great Gym Management Software

5.0 last month New

Comments: Very good, highly recommend. Easy to use for staff and members alike, huge range of capabilities within the app and backend software. Made running the business that little bit easier!

Pros:

The app makes booking super easy! The reporting capabilities and member notifications are great.

Cons:

At times it was difficult to contact customer support being in Australia.

3 weeks ago

Hey Chelsea, Thank you for your review! We’re thrilled that our user-friendly app and comprehensive reporting features are enhancing your gym’s operations. We love our international customers and have a dedicated toll-free number specifically for our Australian customers, a member of our team will reach out to provide you with that number to ensure you do not incur any long-distance charges! You made the right decision by switching from Mindbody—we have so many customers that make that same decision every month! Our system is designed to streamline your operations and enhance the client experience, empowering your business to thrive. All the best, Anthony S (Customer Advocate)

Melissa
owner in US
Recreational Facilities & Services, 2–10 Employees

happy custom

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I am a happy customer and would recommend to others.

Pros:

Once it is learned and understood it is pretty user friendly.

Cons:

Learning curve and setup was intimidating.

2 months ago

Hi Melissa, We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear you're a happy customer! At WellnessLiving, we're committed to providing a user-friendly experience while offering robust features for your studio needs. WellnessLiving was built by our customers spreading the word, so as you mentioned please do recommend us to all your peers. Not sure if you know, but we have a partner program where we pay you every month for every customer that signs up. We even have some customers that get four-figure checks from us each month, and we would love to do that for you as well! Choosing us over competitors like Mindbody means getting the same great offerings at a more affordable price, without sacrificing quality or service. Our reliable platform, coupled with 24/7 customer support, sets us apart in the industry. We're delighted to have you on board and look forward to supporting your success every step of the way! Warm regards, Anthony S (Customer Advocate)

Gaelan
Managing Partner in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Great robust software. Great support.

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Great overall functionalilty Robust features Responsive to their customers Constant software improvement Great education Very reasonable credit card processing fees Easy financial tracking

Cons:

Calendar sometimes loads slowly when booking Some features aren't intuitive

2 months ago

Hi Gaelan, Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled you appreciate WellnessLiving's robust features and responsive support. Compared to solutions like Acuity Scheduling, we're proud to offer more comprehensive, user-friendly features tailored for growth. We’ve negotiated with many credit card processors to ensure our customers get the best rates in the industry, that's what true partnerships are all about. Also, I checked with the product team about the calendar loading times, and you'll be happy to know our team has optimized this to enhance your scheduling experience even further, and it will be released in the next update in June! For any other assistance, as you know, just email us at [email protected] or just call us! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! We're excited to continue to grow with your business and are here to support you every step of the way. Warm regards, Anthony S. (Customer Advocate)

Joshau
Alternative Medicine, 2–10 Employees

Best product and nearly all in one

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Ease of use for my customers with our branded app they can create an account, schedule, update payment info, and more all from their phone. Easy to set up as the business owner.

Cons:

Cannot automate customer journey emails and have to use mailchimp to do so. Have to manually track KPI's with excel using multiple different reports from WellnessLiving. Does not integrate well with Google of Instagram for easy quick booking, which deters some customers. If your business is somewhat "complicated" you have to set up many different purchase options and therefore customers cannot apply the free reward sessions to their account to use for booking.

2 months ago

Hey Joshau, Thank you for sharing your positive experience! We're thrilled our platform has streamlined your business and enhanced customer interactions. Compared to other platforms like Mindbody, we pride ourselves on delivering a more modern and user-friendly experience that better meets the needs of today's businesses. As you know our customers love their branded apps as it helps with engagement, scheduling, and their members make payments right from their smartphones from anywhere. Your insights on automation with Mailchimp, KPI tracking, and our robust integrations are invaluable. We are committed to constant improvement to provide comprehensive solutions and seamless experiences. Rest assured, your technical account manager will be in touch shortly to assist further. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Warm regards, Anthony S (Customer Advocate)

Katie
Owner Trainer in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

good software

Pros:

the custom app is great and customer service is outstanding

Cons:

some of the scheduling features are cumbersome and need improvement in addition to making changes to individual's accounts

7 months ago

Hey Katie, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving! We truly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that you've found our custom Achieve Client App to be a great asset. It's fantastic to know that it provides you with a seamless branded experience while streamlining your business operations. We also appreciate your feedback regarding some of the scheduling features. For any concerns or improvements you'd like to discuss further, please feel free to call and leave us a voicemail or send an email to [email protected] with a detailed description of your experience. If you ever want to request enhancements, our Community Forum is a great place to connect with us. You can find it here: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, and we look forward to continuing to support your business. Warm regards, Susan B. (Customer Advocate)

Erica
Owner, LMT in US
Sports, Self Employed

Expensive, Only for the big business

Comments: Not great. Not sure about the upgrades they did on their roadmap because it was cumbersome. Trying to cancel was impossible. Couldn't get an exit interview at a time that worked for me and when I could it was going to take over a half hour of sales tactics that I didn't have time for.

Pros:

Lots of reports. Clean looking. CRM is amazing and customizable.Shared accounts between family. Easy to link and move credits. Great for packages & series.

Cons:

Too big for a small business. Things didn't work right, like gift certificates. Screwed up every single time. There were some I couldn't find. I couldn't send anyone to purchase online. The search function contained a large number of filters but didn't seem to filter the results properly.Balances on accounts were sometimes difficult to manage. Getting answers from the online help database was ridiculous. You look for something and you have to filter through tons of articles that had nothing to do with the issues you were searching for. If you find what you are looking for, save it in a word doc because you will never find it again.

9 months ago

Hey Erica, Sorry to hear your experience wasn't as positive as we hoped. We want you to know, we genuinely appreciate your feedback and apologize for any challenges you've encountered during your time with WellnessLiving. Your input is crucial in helping us improve our services and user experience. We understand that using our software might seem overwhelming due to its extensive features, but rest assured that we have many small business customers who find value in customizing the platform to meet their specific needs. I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't go as expected, whether that's search functionality, gift certificates, account balances, or the usability of our Knowledge Base. Please know that our support teams are available around the clock to assist you with any issues or questions you may have with any of our features or tools, ensuring you receive the guidance and solutions you need to enhance your experience and get the most out of WellnessLiving. In addition, we regularly release upgrades and new features based on customer demands. To ensure you're fully informed and comfortable with these changes, we offer webinars and training sessions designed to walk you through each release with care. Our goal is to make your experience with WellnessLiving as smooth and beneficial as possible, and your feedback plays a crucial role in helping us achieve that aim. Regarding the cancellation process, we apologize for the inconvenience. While we're sorry to see you go, we genuinely wish you the very best in your future business endeavors. If you ever decide to give WellnessLiving another try or have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're here to assist you in any way we can. Warm regards, Daniel M. (Customer Advocate)

Extremely unreliable and Very glitchy

Comments: My companies overall experience has been terrible. While there are some things we like about Wellness Living, the bad WAY outweighs the good. We have significant problems on a monthly basis. It is literally a thorn in my office managers and my staffs side. The whole point of going with a software like this was to make my life easier not worse. We've been using Wellness Living for 3 years now. I've stuck with it this long because it is such a massive undertaking to switch to a new system. We've put so much time and effort into moving to Wellness Living and we've tried to make it work for us and live with the unreliability. The issues we've had this week are the last straw though. We are actively looking for another company to switch to. I'm not looking forward to the massive undertaking it will be to switch to another company, but we just can't deal with how unreliable Wellness Living is anymore.

Pros:

I like the idea that it has the potential to streamline and consolidate a lot of moving parts that a business has into one place. Unfortunately it just isn't very good.

Cons:

I can't count the amount of hours my office manager has to spend "fixing" things gone wrong on a near weekly basis. The software is extremely glitchy. We have customers being charged for things without their consent even after we have canceled recurring memberships, etc. My staff absolutely hates the mobile app. It is not user friendly at all and constantly has glitches. Customer service is horrendous. When you finally get the opportunity to talk to a real person on the phone you are likely to get nowhere. If you are fortunate (which is rare) you may be able to get someone on the phone that you can actually verbally understand. When this rare thing happens, you can actually get some issues solved.

last year

Hi Chris, I am so sorry this has been your experience. One of the things we focus on at WellnessLiving is the customer support, which is hugely important for anyone running their business through a software platform. If you've seen some of our other reviews, we're one of the top rated software providers not because things always go perfectly smooth but because we're all about supporting our customers and we don't quit until you have some great solutions. We actually encourage our customers to contact us any time they have a problem so we can provide assistance right away, often the fix is a setting in the software or in some cases it can be as simple as updating the user's device or web browser. I reviewed our records over the past year, unfortunately it seems we never heard from your business that you were having these issues but not to worry, we are committed to your success and I am fully available to help get you solutions right away. I left you a voicemail, if you could please call me back or alternatively respond on my email whenever you have some time and we can get on a call this week. Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Neely
Owner/Massage Therapist in US

Great for Newbies; Not Recommended for Switching

Comments: I've been disappointed overall. I had high hopes that switching for MindBody to Wellness Living would be a cost and hassle savings for us. It's neither. While my bookkeeper declares it's saving us money, I know there are countless and invaluable hours of my time not logged that I spend trying to troubleshoot and navigate this software. Training is insufficient for both onboarding and staff follow-up. The importing service is incomplete and resulted in me losing 5 years of detailed sales and attendance data, plus hundreds of class and event descriptions.

Pros:

The visual layout and function of this software is appealing and easy to read. The overall aesthetics are good. In our initial switch, the function for our clients to update their passwords was excellent and increased our initial participation. It is also fairly easy for new clients to use from our website.

Cons:

It is full of bugs and programming shortcomings. Servers are slow. Staff App is buggy and often inoperable. Credit card swiping feature on mobile devices is virtually non-functional. Sensitivity of the software on the "wrong" browser, wrong device, after updates, etc is frustrating. At least once a day I encounter a major function that isn't working. Returning clients have difficulty updating log-ins, staff has trouble navigating the schedules and filters and limitations, notification settings are so convoluted that clients and staff get spammed with useless auto-emails they don't need.

4 years ago

Thank you Neely for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the software intuitive and easy to use not only for yourself but for your clients as well. We are however incredibly sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulty with the platform. Your feedback is vital to our growth and mutual success. Our number one goal is to ensure that yourself, your staff, and your clients are all getting the most out of the WellnessLiving platform. Neely, a customer support team member will reach out to you shortly to see how they can help. Our support agents are knowledgeable WellnessLiving experts that can help you to optimize your business with our software. Please also refer to the knowledge base day or night for a quick and informative solution! Also, we now have a community forum for our customers to voice their concerns and suggest improvements. We would really appreciate hearing from you there! Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Retail, 10,000+ Employees

A System with Great Potential

Comments: Use it every day and love it!

Pros:

I store my appointment details on my calendar, but I can’t keep track of them when I’m in a hurry. WellnessLiving is a lifesaver especially for people like me who need to be organized and reminded about my meetings. It contains a simple interface which is straightforward to use. The best part is I can actually book a lunch meeting while searching for a restaurant or location on Google. Our staff can check co-workers schedule and manage appointments simultaneously using this software. No need to pick up the phone or send an email to check if you’re available on that date.

Cons:

I was quite disappointed with the customer support. They were slow to respond and not knowledgeable about the software. They need to train them to be more equipped for troubleshooting concerns.

5 years ago

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! We're so glad to hear you think of WellnessLiving as a lifesaver and that you are using it every day and loving it! That is absolutely our goal when it comes to helping our customers achieve their highest level of success! We're also glad to hear you find our interface simple and effective when booking your appointments. We know that is vital when you are running a business and are busy yourself! I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with customer service, it is always our mandate to put our customers and their unique business needs first and we take pride in our level and speed of service and our knowledge about the product. If there are specific concerns about the software or issues that may arise, the fastest way to reach our Customer Excellence Team is to open a ticket in our Support Portal. We certainly hope you continue to love using the WellnessLiving software and feel confident in contacting us anytime for support.

Partner | Strategic Operations in US

The best gym software on the market. Support, functionality, and price to value are unrivaled.

Pros:

Systems: The ease of use, the customer/user experience, backend functionality, reporting functions, baked-in reports, WellnessLiving is exhaustive yet incredibly concise and simple to navigate. People: However, writing code and designing a slick user interface, is only one part of the equation. What really matters, are the people behind the software. From our first consultation call to the ongoing support, even well beyond our onboarding, the WL team has proven to be a valuable ally. Their staff's attention to detail, prompt follow through or follow up, allows us to focus on driving the business, instead of messing with software configuration. All in one methodology: We wanted a system that does not need (expensive) third-party software to be truly functional. In that regard, WL is unrivaled in that they allow us to run our CrossFit facility AND our Indoor Cycling Arena, both with asset booking, so we never oversell a class. Price point: We compared all major, and some smaller providers, and when we added it all up, no other system could offer us what WL offers, while maintaining a competitive price point. In summary: You have to find the best possible solution for your business. WL may very well be your ticket to have a back-office and front of the house ally, who allows you to manage your business. For us, after 10 years in business, we found the perfect solution!

Cons:

None. There are some weaknesses, which we brought to WL's attention, and our suggestions have been taken into a development log. We have access to the log and can observe the progress toward a solution. It's rather slick.

7 years ago

Hi Michael! Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we know that customers like you need to be able to find everything you need in one place, whether you are booking assets, making a sale, reviewing reports, or anything else. That is why we work so hard to fulfill your every desire. We are so happy to hear that you have finally found a home with us and are proud to be your ally in business!

Andrea
owner in US

Wellness Living is a Great Tool for Building My Business

Comments: Overall, this software is 100% vital to the success of my yoga studio business, and I love it! Recently I also had a meeting with a business coach from Wellness Living who took time to go over many of the features with me so that I could better use Wellness Living to market my business, reach out to clients and increase engagement. This was so helpful!

Pros:

I find Wellness Living meets all of my business needs and easy to use, teach to others and customize/adapt as needed. If anything, Wellness Living offers even more features than I currently use. When I've needed tech support they have been helpful and easy to work with.

Cons:

There have been a few work-arounds needed, and from time to time, something hasn't worked as intended- that might be user error however!

2 years ago

Hey Andrea, Thanks for the amazing review! If our software is easy for you to use and it helps make your life easier as a business owner, then that makes us happy. Our co-founders Len and Sasha used to be Mindbody users at their own business, and it sort of had the opposite effect - there were issues, there wasn't much support, and the price kept going up! The problem was that there weren't any robust alternatives on the market, and that's how WellnessLiving was born. Over the years we've added a huge set of powerful features, we're continuing to enhance our software with each update release (based on what our customers have been requesting!) and most importantly, we operate with a complete emphasis on supporting our customers. We love helping businesses find amazing solutions for growing and enhancing their client experience, and we're glad you enjoyed working with our business coaches! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Kelly
Studio Owner in US

Could not be happier

Comments: I was very nervous to switch software companies knowing what a large undertaking it may be, but it was extremely worth it! From the very beginning, I was completely supported from Wellness Living from sales to onboarding to account management. Since then, customer support has answered every question I have had, everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and the software is so easy to use both on the back end and for the client. I am SO happy I switched!!!!!

Pros:

Cons:

The only thing that took some getting used to for me was adding photos to marketing emails. I am used to it now, but you do have to jump through a few hoops to add your own photos. The auto marketing is amazing though.

2 years ago

Hey Kelly, Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. Our customers always tell us that it was nerve-racking at first, but the persistent support from their dedicated Onboarding Specialists addressed all their concerns and ensured the migration was a success. They are there for you every step of the way, from transferring all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. It's crucial that your transition is a smooth process since it requires you to trust us with your business to make sure everything goes as seamlessly as possible. Running a business is hard work, and we want to make sure we're doing everything we can to help you along the way! Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Shawn
Dance Instructor/ Business Owner in US
Performing Arts, Self Employed

WellnessLiving Review

Comments: Overall, I like all of the features and I especially appreciate how affordable it is!

Pros:

I love the how usuer friendly most things are. I like the ability to quicky duplicate classes and purchase items. I like the ability to group members and to email/text members. It really is a one stop shop! I also love the reports!

Cons:

I feel that sometimes there are a few more steps then necessary. Things could me streamlined a bit. I also receive complaints about glitches and errors from my clients semi often, when they are trying to sign up for classes.

2 years ago

Thanks for the great review Shawn! WellnessLiving is easy enough for anyone to use, which is important especially if you have clients who have never used software before and you want it to be really easy for them to make their bookings and do their purchases, hassle-free. Because it's customizable you can tailor everything from booking policies, available purchase options and schedule visibility to your liking. And you can switch it all around down the line if you feel like making any changes! It's all easily done from Setup with one just login – no more need for seven different accounts with various tool platforms for emails or scheduling or payments. Everything you need to run you business, integrated all in one platform. That's why we're here! To help make your life easier as a business owner. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Christopher R. (Customer Advocate)

Matthew
CEO in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Awful - All attempts to fix by management have been lackluster and ineffective.

Comments: None. Any perceived benefits from the clients side are MORE than eliminated by the fact that it forces a business owner to run blind.

Pros:

We changed to this software from Mindbody because it was, at first glance, much more intuitive and easy to use from our clients perspective.

Cons:

This software has completely put my business in the dark from an analytical standpoint. The reports are inconsistent, inaccurate, and unusable. For example, originally, they had no way of separating cash based or accrual based accounting, nor did they realize why this would be important. After explaining to their management team why a business might need to know this, they added a filter to a single report that allowed to view only cash reporting. This filter means this is the only truly accurate report and all other data compared to it is useless. Additionally, reports consistently return inconsistent data. A membership report run for a previous month will swing by 10-15% running the report from one day to the next, which should be impossible, as that month is ALREADY OVER and the data should be unchangeable. Apart from the horrifying inaccuracies in the data, even if it were accurate it would be nearly unusable in any helpful, decision making way. There's no way to compare one set of data to previous sets without recording it externally and doing the number crunching yourself. In an effort to extrapolate literally ANYTHING useful from this software, I've had to hire analytical accountants to manually sift through the available data, and create custom designed software, at great expense. The decision to move to this software may have been the biggest mistake my company has made in 5+ years.

6 years ago

Hi Matthew, I'm Lyndsay, one of the Customer Success Managers here at WellnessLiving. I'm really sorry to hear that you are having so many issues with your reporting. Please give us a call at 1 (888) 668-7728 and we'll get that straightened out for you in no time. Once we get your reports working for you, maybe you'd like to invite our CEO, Len Fridman to visit your location while on his tour of WellnessLiving Studios in your area? Check it out: ----> https://youtu.be/j8QCFI39_WA ----> https://youtu.be/RrjD7a_2G1A ----> https://youtu.be/Zevo4_c9hhc

Piotr
Manager in Poland
Railroad Manufacture, 501–1,000 Employees

WellnessLiving

Comments: In my overall experience with WellnessLiving, I found it to be a comprehensive and powerful solution for managing fitness and wellness businesses. The platform's wide range of features, from scheduling and client management to marketing tools, provided an all-in-one solution. The ability to streamline operations, engage with clients, and grow the business made WellnessLiving a valuable asset. With improved setup and customization options, WellnessLiving could further enhance its usability and appeal to businesses in the industry.

Pros:

One of the standout features I liked most about WellnessLiving was its comprehensive suite of tools for managing fitness and wellness businesses. From scheduling classes and appointments to handling client profiles and online bookings, WellnessLiving provided a robust platform that addressed various business needs. The integrated marketing features, such as email campaigns and customer engagement tools, were particularly valuable for promoting services and fostering client loyalty.

Cons:

One aspect that I found slightly challenging about WellnessLiving was the initial setup and customization process. While the platform offered extensive features, configuring them to fit specific business requirements could be time-consuming and required some technical expertise. Streamlining the setup process or providing more user-friendly customization options could improve the onboarding experience for new users.

last year

Hi Piotr, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you've had a fantastic experience with our all-in-one system. Our software is designed with your needs in mind, offering a range of tools from automated marketing to scheduling and client management. These features are specifically crafted to make your life easier and save you valuable time, so you can focus on what really matters: growing your business. What makes our platform truly special is its flexibility. We understand that every business is unique, and our software can be fully configured to meet your specific needs. While it may require a little extra time and support to fully grasp how our software aligns with your business, we assure you that the results will be well worth it. We have every confidence that the effort you put into learning our system will pave the way for your success and enable your business to thrive in the competitive fitness landscape. It's no coincidence that our users have seen remarkable increases in retention rates, up to 30%! And remember, whenever you need assistance, our industry-leading team is here for you 24/7. Whether you need training or guidance, we're always ready to lend a helping hand. I've included a link to our Knowledge Base, where we have step-by-step documentation on how to best set up and utilize the software. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Jack T. (Customer Advocate) https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/

Alaya
President in US

Stress Reliever and metric minder

Pros:

It is a needed modern convenience for a business like mine. The appointment and class booking integrates with my point of sale and keeps track of everything

Cons:

The app can be tempermental but not very often. Sometimes it is slow

10 months ago

Hey Alaya, Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and feedback. We truly appreciate your input and are delighted to hear that our platform has been serving as a stress reliever and an effective metric tracker for your business. It's fantastic to know that you find our appointment and class booking integration seamless with your point-of-sale system, and that it efficiently keeps track of everything you need. We're committed to providing modern conveniences that empower businesses like yours. Alaya, we apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced with our Achieve Client App and its speed. We understand the importance of a smooth and reliable user experience, and we're continuously working to enhance our app's performance. Your feedback helps us pinpoint areas for improvement, and we will certainly take this into account to ensure a better user experience moving forward. We're also glad to hear that you've joined hundreds of other businesses who made the switch from Mindbody. Unlike our competitors, we offer competitive pricing, robust features, and exceptional customer support, and we're pleased that you've found value in our services. If you ever encounter any issues or have further feedback to share, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We are here to assist you and make your experience with WellnessLiving as smooth and efficient as possible. Remember, feel free to explore our community-driven platforms for further assistance: Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thanks again for choosing WellnessLiving as your business management solution. We look forward to continuing to support your business's success. Warm regards, Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Roy
Admin in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Employees

Excellent software tons of features

Comments: Harder to learn as lots of features

Pros:

WellnessLiving is a powerful and user-friendly software solution that has significantly improved the efficiency and effectiveness of our yoga studio. While the only concern we had was the cost, the overall experience and support from WellnessLiving have been excellent. I would highly recommend it to any wellness or fitness business looking for a comprehensive management solution

Cons:

I found the product expensive only reason we left

9 months ago

Hey Roy, Thank you for the kind words. WellnessLiving is the perfect all-in-one solution for yoga studios. Manage the client schedule, process membership auto-payments, do your marketing and much more, all in one platform. And you have 24/7 support for whenever there's a question or if you'd like assistance with the software. There are some decent alternative tools out there and they tend to do one or two things well but they come with tradeoffs - for instance you get scheduling but no payment system, or you have a payment system and store but no client management tool. If you're a single instructor doing just one or two sessions a week on your own and all you need is a single, basic scheduling tool for your site then there are probably free solutions that'll fit your needs perfectly. Conversely, if you're running a growing yoga studio, an all-in-one solution is the way to go. For one thing, in most cases you're actually saving money compared to price of eight separate tools you might use for scheduling, payments, client management, reports, marketing - you name it. Surprisingly, it's also easier to use - for staff and for clients. Let's say you have a client who wants to reschedule and you need to substitute the staff member, but your scheduling tool doesn't have that feature so you need to cancel and re-do everything in your separate payments system. That might take an additional 10 min of your time, and then the client also calls you to ask about email your email/marketing system sent them about their "booking cancellation". WellnessLiving fully integrates all of these features into one system, and our interface was designed from the outset for ease-of-use. As mentioned, our support team is available to answer any question and even for walk-throughs if you'd like guidance or even recommendations on how to best use a certain feature in your business. Thanks again for the great review, and thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Ian N. (Customer Advocate)

Lucie

Best Decision

Comments: It's been great - I've used other software and found it to be cumbersome, expensive and outdated. It's something I just don't need to worry about and as a business owner that is great to have a reliable software my students can use with ease. We have a large senior population and even those clients who tend to be less tech savvy use and love the software.

Pros:

It is easy to use and the company is constantly updating and making it better. There are not upcharges for using the app and such like other similar companies. My clients find it easy to use as well.

Cons:

While I love all the updates - sometimes I need to take a moment to see what has changed. It's always worth it though.

9 months ago

Hey Lucie, Great review—we appreciate you sharing your thoughts about WellnessLiving. We're delighted to hear that choosing us has been your best decision, and we truly value your kind words. It's fantastic to know that you find our software easy to use, and we're committed to continuously improving it to provide you with the best possible experience. We understand how important it is to have a reliable platform without the burden of hidden fees and up-charges, and we're glad that you appreciate this aspect of our platform. We understand that keeping up with updates can sometimes require a moment of adjustment, but we're thrilled to hear that it's always worth it in the end for you. That means the world to us! Remember, our goal is to provide you with the latest features and enhancements to make your experience even better. It's wonderful to hear that WellnessLiving has made your life as a business owner easier and more worry-free. We're especially pleased to hear that even your less tech-savvy clients, including the senior population, find our software easy to use and love it. Your studio's ability to cater to a wide range of clients is a testament to the versatility and user-friendliness of our platform. We truly appreciate your feedback and your trust in WellnessLiving. If you ever have any questions, need assistance, or have suggestions for further improvements, we're here to support you. Two platforms that are great for that are our Knowledge Base and Community. Here are the links for your convenience: Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thank you again for choosing WellnessLiving, and we look forward to continuing to serve you and your clients! Warm regards, Brian D. (Customer Advocate)

Victoria
Founder/CEO in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Wellness Living is by far the Best platform out there!

Comments: I have had a fantastic experience with Wellness Living. I have used other platforms in the past. Switching to WellnessLiving is the best decision I have made.

Pros:

The white Label App, the booking system, etc. What is not to like?

Cons:

The upcharges for everything from Finance to Zapier.

9 months ago

Hi Victoria, Thank you so much for your glowing review and for choosing WellnessLiving as your business management platform. We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform to be the best out there, and we truly appreciate your support. We're delighted to know that you're enjoying the benefits of our white label app and our booking system. These features are designed to provide a seamless and branded experience for your clients while streamlining your business operations. Regarding the mention of upcharges for Finance and Zapier, we understand that cost is an important consideration for our valued customers. Our goal is to offer fair and transparent pricing while providing as much value as possible. The additional costs for Finance and Zapier integrations are investments in automations designed to make your life easier and more efficient. Zapier, for instance, is super affordable at just $10 per month. It's a powerful tool that connects WellnessLiving with thousands of other apps, eliminating the need for manual data entry and boosting productivity. We also want to highlight that we've recently lowered the price for Finance powered by Autymate, now priced at $19 per month. We're continuously working to ensure that our pricing aligns with the competitive market while delivering top-notch features and integrations. Our powerful integration partners are aimed at simplifying your operations and eliminating the need for multiple systems, ultimately saving you valuable time. We're thrilled to provide the same great value but at a more affordable price, ensuring that you can make the most of our platform without breaking the bank. Victoria, we're grateful for your positive experience with WellnessLiving, and we're here to support your business's success every step of the way. If you ever have more feedback, questions, or need assistance, please feel free to reach out at [email protected] or feel free to visit our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Remember, we're dedicated to helping you thrive! Thanks again for being part of the WellnessLiving Family! Warm regards, Katherine S. (Customer Advocate)

Michaela
Administrator in US

Great Customer Service

Comments: Great experience! We recommend to other yoga studios. They just did an update that took into account our and other businesses recs for improvement.

Pros:

Great Customer Service Help. Always easy to connect with tech support and get any question worked through quickly.

Cons:

There have been some settings to adjust to, but nothing major.

9 months ago

Hey Michaela, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive feedback about WellnessLiving. Switching to WellnessLiving for better tech support and a more competitive price is a choice we're grateful you made. We're dedicated to providing high-quality service and support to all our clients, and we're thrilled that you've had such a positive experience with us. We truly appreciate your support, and we're thrilled to hear about your excellent experience with our Customer Solutions Team! We understand the importance of easy and efficient communication with our 24/7 support, and we're delighted that you find it effortless to connect with us whenever you have questions or need assistance. Providing prompt and helpful solutions is our top priority, and we're here to work through any questions or concerns you may have. We appreciate your feedback about adjusting to some settings, and we're pleased to hear that these adjustments haven't posed any major challenges for you. We're continually working to enhance our platform and user experience, and your input is invaluable in helping us make improvements. It's wonderful to hear that you recommend WellnessLiving to other yoga studios, and we appreciate your trust in our platform. We also take client feedback seriously, and our recent update, which incorporated many great recommendations from customers just like you, reflects our commitment to delivering the best possible solution for your business and others. If there's a new feature you'd like to see built, please let us know on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving as your partner in managing your yoga studio. We're here to support you every step of the way, and if you ever have more feedback, questions, or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. Your success and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us. Wishing you continued success and growth for your yoga studio! Warm regards, Rebecca C. (Customer Advocate)

Lara
Director in Australia

Highly Recommend

Comments: It has taken our business to the next level. We can now manage online and have set up systems that have enabled us to grow the business while being in control.There are still a lot of aspects we haven't implemented yet but are wanting to.

Pros:

It is easy to use, a very professional looking app with features to suit our business.

Cons:

A bit on the expensive side. The set up was huge but I guess this is expected ted. Sometimes the customer service can be delayed.

8 months ago

Hi Lara, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving. We truly appreciate your kind words and your recommendation. We're delighted to hear that you find our software easy to use and that you appreciate the professional look and features of our White Label Achieve Client App. Our client app makes it easy for clients to book, pay, view their profile, leave a review, and more. Your satisfaction is incredibly important to us, and we're pleased to be a part of your journey to the next level in your business. At WellnessLiving, we're committed to ensuring you have the best experience. We're constantly updating our software to provide you with the latest tools and features. You can explore our regular webinars and community-driven platforms like our Knowledge Base and Community Forum to find valuable resources. These platforms offer a wealth of information and the opportunity to interact with other users. I've included the links for each platform below for your reference. Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ We understand that software setup can sometimes come with challenges. If you have any questions or need assistance in setting up new features, our dedicated Customer Solutions Team is here to guide you. You can reach out to our support team via email at [email protected]. If you prefer calling, please leave a voicemail, and a member of our team will contact you promptly. We appreciate your feedback on customer service response times. While we continuously work on improving our service, we recommend reaching out to our support team via the email address provided above. This will help ensure a more timely response. Thank you again for choosing WellnessLiving to help you manage and grow your business. Your success is our success, and we look forward to assisting you further as you continue to implement new aspects of our software. Warm regards, Jen C. (Customer Advocate)