15 years helping Irish businesses

About Pipefy

Pipefy is the AI-enhanced workflow management platform that conserves IT resources and empowers business teams to build workflows

Learn more about Pipefy

Pros:

The interface is user friendly, it's easy to learn and very intuitive.

Cons:

Another missing point is that not all fields are searchable, making it hard to find a specific card (if you didn't mark all fields as subtitles) when you have hundreds of them in the same pipe.

Pipefy ratings

4.5
4.6
4.4
4.4

8.8/10

Pipefy has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 310 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Pipefy before?

Fabrício Yutaka
Fabrício Yutaka
Founder in Brazil
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

Pipefy or Trello?

Comments: Small business owners can easily hire new collaborators and Pipefy helps to "teach" them the processes. Team leaders/managers can empower their team by giving them the chance to decide and build the best process for their work.

Pros:

That's the most common question I hear. If you don't have a minimum process established, you should use Trello. But, if you already have some business process designed for your routines — and need to guarantee they're followed, then your choice is Pipefy. Best of all, Pipefy is like a Lego, so, you can change and rearrange the process and its phases as you evolve them over time. You don't need to exaustly plan ahead every detail.

Cons:

Some changes in the process are possible only at the cost of "losing" some historical data. For example, you can't move a field from phase A to phase B. You have to recreate it as a new field and delete (or hide) the old one.

Shayla
Shayla
Human Resources Specialist in US
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Doing daily tasks is very easy with Pipefy

Comments: We had no trouble learning to use and making effective use of this software because of how straightforward it is. It's true that we can make the whole team operate productively and efficiently thanks to the software, but it's too expensive for everyone to have access to it. This is especially true for team leaders, human resources, and project staff.

Pros:

I really appreciate all the different workflow templates it provides; they make it simple to organize any kind of project or task list, and they can be easily modified to fit our needs. It also helps us keep track of all project expenses thanks to its accounting features like purchase order management, accounting, and invoicing.

Cons:

I think it would be helpful if they integrated more complex metrics like performance and activity duration; for example, the Gantt chart could show how much time has passed since an activity was scheduled.

Gustavo
Manager, Projects and Operations in Canada
Utilities, 2–10 Employees

No More Excel Sheets!

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Fantastic! everyone I worked with was exceptionally kind, patient, and knowledgeable on the platform. They are a great group of people and it is always a pleasure working with and catching up with them.

Pros:

Everything is in one place and we no longer need to rely on excel sheets and proper versioning, etc. Reporting is easy and customizable. Work flow and tracking of project status has helped our team be more efficient.

Cons:

The setup was a bit challenging for some items but that is because our team had some unique requests. The Pipefy team (especially [sensitive content hidden]) was extremely helpful in working through this and using creative solutions to meet our needs.

Ricardo
CEO in Brazil
Internet, 11–50 Employees

Bugs, lack of features

Comments: I used to love Pipefy. Now I almost hate it. I was the person who convinced the team to migrate to Pipefy, just to be blocked by major bugs. It did not go well for me. I requested some features; they added me to a 'partnership program'. The partnership program transforms you into a Pipefy salesperson. I had a person to 'take care of me' - this is, request me to make sales, putting pressure on me to sell Pipefy to my customers. It was the worse experience I ever had in a partnership in my professional life. I wanted features, and now I'm a Pipefy salesman?
They advertise features that you can't find. I upgraded it to enterprise, and I didn't get the support they promised, nor the new reports. My rating of this product went from a 10 to a 2 in less than a year.

Pros:

- Kanban with custom fields / rules - Email automation with easy to build templates -

Cons:

- We find bugs all the times. We had a major migration to pipefy that was cancelled due to 2 critical bugs. They were fixed 6 months after we reported it. - It misses basic features. PDF builder sucks. Reports are almost useless. - Sales team lies to sell.

Ewa
Marketing Team Lead in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Employees

Client Onboarding Tool with Email Marketing Capabilities

4.0 last month New

Pros:

Pipefy offers a wide array of tools on one dashboard from email marketing, HR to collaboration features.

Cons:

I haven’t customized all features due to lack of available tutorials.

Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

An easy and best project management tool

Comments: The best experience compared to JIRA, Trello. The features are well thought off. If more similar tools are acquired and given in one combined package, corporate adoption would be more. I personally feel, still Pipefy is miles ahead in user experience compared to other products. Every little option is well thought off.

Pros:

1. Easy integration and APIs provided for integration using integromat, IFTTT 2. Free trial for 5 pipes that enabled our small team to try it out and make a presentation to the management 3. Custom process flow and automation tools for trigerring mails and notifications

Cons:

1. A major hurdle in convincing the management was the standalone cost for pipefy which was per user. In the gambit of tools available like atlassian tools. A standalone tool though extremely superior, falls short because of lack of other tools like wiki, chat etc., that comes packaged together. 2. Reports - Though they are customizable, charts and report templates would surely help in competing similar products

Bruna
Bruna
Graphic designer in Brazil
Accounting, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Pipefy as a managing team tool

Comments: My overall experience with pipefy is great, and I enjoy working with it because I can easily track my work, write down important informations about each task, I can see what my colleagues are currently working and report daily job reports to my manager so he can see the tasks that are just sitting around.

Pros:

Some features that I really like about pipefy, is that it's really intuitive and easy to use, being similar to other Kanban style tools and websites. It allowed me to track my work, by creating different columns that show in which stage the jobs are. It has a fresh user interface, using light colours and doesn't hurt our eyes.

Cons:

I didn't like is that we are not allowed to change the colours of the tool.

Megan
Marketing Operations Specialist in US
E-Learning, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Automating Manual Processes via Pipefy

4.0 last month New

Comments: Very positive, the customer service is exceptional and the team is open to collaborating and exploring new ideas.

Pros:

My favorite aspect of Pipefy is the ability to integrate with other systems such as JIRA Cloud, Google Suite, and Tableau.

Cons:

Overall, Pipefy is a solid product, however I'd like to see more integration of AI in the future and ways to explore what other users have created. It will be helpful to get inspiration.

Marketing & Advertising, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Pipefy, a must have for large organisation with multiple projects

Pros:

1. Neat and clean dashboard 2. Real-time tracking 3. Mobile friendly 4. Support team is exceptional

Cons:

1. Integration is a bit problematic 2. Needs a lot of bandwidth to operate

Dan
Product Manager in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Pipefy has been a great asset for workflow management

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It has been good so far. I'm still learning and hope to develop expertise, especially setting up automations in Workato.

Pros:

Simple user interface; easy to bring on new users; love automations

Cons:

I feel like the member admin page isn't very useful. I have to click 5 times to expand the list and see all our users. It doesn't show me how many users have each type of role so it's a little tricky to manage licenses; I'd love to see how frequently people log in, not just their last log in.

Mateus
Founder in Brazil
Management Consulting, 2–10 Employees

Excellent Plataform

Comments: My experience with Pipefy is very satisfactory. Even with some features to develop, we can solve a lot of problems and we can give a pace to our processes and business dynamics.

Pros:

The most important problem that I consider that Pipefy helps a lot is communication. I can input some information wherever I been and someone at our office can roll on the processes, without even calling me or e-mail me.

Cons:

I miss some native features like a connection with Google Calendar, a time control about how long it takes to finish an activity and others.

Carlos
IT Operations Technician in Brazil
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Discovering a new world.

Comments: We're trying to decrease the time in app generation.
We face an internal process change that made an app take up to 4 days to be published and, with Pipefy, we could track the lifetime of a card in each phase making it easier to see where the process have failed.
Now deadlines aren't a problem and everything is up to date.

Pros:

The fact that we adapt Pipefy to all our needs, improving personal and the entire company development in a way that other applications can't do.

Cons:

Sometimes it's scary to think in all the detailed configuration we have to do to made it work the way we want.

Design, 201–500 Employees

Complete and highly customisable

Comments: I love using Pipefy, it brings to life our process and allow us to customise it as my team likes and needs to work.

Pros:

It's visual and highly customisable. We use it as our main process management software in our Discovery phase for Product Design and Development.

Cons:

It's hard to implement and there's a high learning curve for new users. Creating new pipes and making them work our way is not so easy as we expect.

Ralph
Real Estate Agent in South Africa
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Pipefy review

Pros:

The horizontal flow or the work environment and the customizabilty.

Cons:

Some automation lag, but I am in Africa so the delay is most likely from my side.

Amir
Amir
Co-Founder in US
Utilities, 11–50 Employees

AMAZING product, service falls off cliff after you pay--not the start up they used to be

Pros:

Their tech stack is unreal. Their integration with Workato is seamless. There isnt much you cant do on the platform BUT their service structure is terrible these days.

Cons:

This is my second time around and the experience of modeling and going live is not what it was like two years ago for the first project. They give you "x" amount of hours to model your "pipes". Zoom calls go against it, their strategizing time goes against it, bug fixes goes against it (that was the biggest turn off. Their developer designed our pipe with a major fundamental flaw and they refused to fix it {actually ignored my emails for weeks} unless I purchased more hours at $125 per hour). Its this perpetual loop they throw you in which constantly costs you money. I was not open to paying this, so decided to figure it out myself but was not able to as the developer designed it in a way where their own support team couldn't figure it out. So basically my project was taken hostage . They give you no documentation on the architecture and just basically throw you in the ocean , to sink or swim and will throw you a $125 p/h life boat if you wanna ride. Other than that, they are closed (ZERO support) after hours, weekends and Brazilian holidays. This is 2022, I do not know of another Saas that rolls like this? Even during biz hours, its a 90 min turn around Workato is an amazing integration tool but thats pricy also. .075 cents a ping , with most processes needing 2-3 calls to accomplish the goals.

Sarah
Technology Services Coordinator in Canada
Broadcast Media, 51–200 Employees

Clean, comprehensive, and well supported

Comments: My company has only begun to integrate Pipefy into our organization and are excited to discover more ways we can use this innovative tool. So far we're using it for IT onboarding and offboarding, as well as screening staff and guests for Covid-19 symptoms when they're planning on going into our offices. I hope to identify more processes within our organization that would work well within Pipefy. I was especially impressed by the training that was provided during the implementation phase. It helped me gain an in-depth understanding of the tool quickly and has made it that much easier to work with. Getting that sort of training as a part of the implementation was unexpected and much appreciated. So far my experience working with the tool and interacting with the Pipefy team and community has been energizing and rewarding. I see great potential for a tool like this and hope to use it more thoroughly in the future.

Pros:

The Pipefy interface is easy to navigate and get used to. The public forms especially are very clean and easy to use for both the user and the administrator. The feature for conditional fields was one of the main reasons why my company went with Pipefy over other solutions. It allows us to make complex forms with many if/then conditionals while keeping the form simple for the user and the output easy for us to work with as administrators. I've also found the Pipefy team incredibly easy to work with. Through every step of the process (sales, implementation, and now ongoing maintenance), the people I've worked with have been helpful, friendly, and prompt. The Pipefy Community is also an excellent resource for learning more about the tool, problem solving, and improving how we use the tool.

Cons:

Having more integration of the different features within Pipefy would be appreciated. Having the automations for a single pipe, for example, be accessed and controlled from within the pipe would be more efficient than having to find them amongst the list of automations in the automation section. Reordering fields within the start form could also be improved if we were able to click and drag them or type in a number to reorder them. Right now, we have to move fields up and down with arrows which can be very time consuming when adding a new field that needs to go near the beginning of an existing form.

Mohamed
Associate Payments in Jordan
Banking, 1,001–5,000 Employees

assists in planning operations and ensures the safety of procedures.

Comments: Pipefy helped us evaluate the product well, find solutions, and get additional time to test the product while ensuring key stakeholder engagement.

Pros:

Pipefy enables team members to collaborate in proper planning of operations, ensuring that all procedures related to them are carried out within a pre-determined time frame, and makes the process of obtaining the required approvals easier. With Pipefy we were able to design process paths and also create distinct flow branches, which are completely adaptable, ensuring that when a process is found within the diagram that is missing a field, then a different path of the process can be followed and different actors are notified directly to take the correct action.

Cons:

There are no problems getting started; the only drawback is that there is a learning curve associated with the platform. Once you understand the reasons behind it, it works fine.

Laura
Project Manager in US
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Admin Review - Laura Spear

Pros:

In a company environment where you have employees overwhelmed with workload and critical systems that need to be in place, pipefy has allowed us (with much thoughtful construction and automation) to ensure that these systems don't slip and get attention from all parties involved. The automated delivery and rules are great. The phase descriptions are very helpful.

Cons:

The only thing that might help clients be more successful at utilizing all of the benefits of the platform is if you had the ability to do an in-person consultation with administrators to ensure that their pipes are developed how they need them to be and answer all hanging questions as it starts to be used. It would be helpful if a card were in a phase without being acted on if there could be some exponential alerting. Perhaps this is available, I just never discovered. There is a steep learning curve to thinking like a pipe! ;)

Ayush
Ayush
Talent Acquisition Specialist in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 10,000+ Employees

Advanced project and activity management tool

Pros:

Its useful no-code utilities allow for the simple creation of process workflows. The programme is incredibly user-friendly, simple to use, has fantastic graphics, and is quite intuitive. It may be used for project management, process management, and even managing team activities. Pipefy's liberty and empowerment in allowing me to develop and personalise my processes in whatever manner I desire. Furthermore, the amount of detail and history that can be stored on a single Pipe is astounding.

Cons:

I wish there were materials for making dashboards. Other elements, such as automation, might make some activities easier to do. E-mail tools require a few extra capabilities and resources for developing email templates with better styles. They have certain tight restrictions that even a corporate account cannot change.

Guilherme
Relationship Analyst in Brazil
Insurance, 10,000+ Employees

Management is in your hands.

Comments: We solved a huge problem with historic log on our work and now we can keep track of everything by mantaining all the data on the system.

Pros:

I really like Pipefy's features overall. It is so full of resources to storage data and historical log for the projects we are working it. In my company, we use it to hire new service providers in health insurance and it's very good to do data management and document storage. I really like it.

Cons:

I think some features could be less "by hand" and be smarter, like, when we move cards to a phase and it should change the person who's responsible for that phase, but it just doesn't do it and I always have to do it manually.

Pablo
Pablo
Operations Manager in Guatemala
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Great tool for process management, quite hard to make customizable reports

Pros:

It's a great tool for process management, as you can customize each stage to certain requirements and allows you to document each step through the whole process. You can also build the processes you need from scratch and have them as you wish. Besides, it's very simple to add new cards and star a new task using an initial form, as you can do it even from a mobile device. It also allows to connect to API tools like Zapier, to connect with other web apps.

Cons:

The customization process is a bit long and not so friendly. Although, it gives you many tools, the UX is not very smooth as you need go back and forth to different screens. Reporting is not simple or as customizable as the design of the boards. It gives a lot of information but its quite hard to compress it into a meaningfull dashboard. We had to combine different apps to create our own dashboard. Also, its mobile app is not as complete as the web app version.

Product Engineer in US
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 201–500 Employees

Great Product. Annoying company that bombards you with calls and emails.

Comments: Like I said, it's a great product. Only problem is the company employees send me emails and/or call me every day. I wish I could just use it without the extra baggage.

Pros:

The product is great. I use it everyday to keep my tasks organized.

Cons:

No problems that I can see. Very helpful.

Raissa
P&C Manager in Brazil
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

I recommend Pipefy to everyone I know!

Comments: I have been using Pipefy for 4 years now and I recommend it without a doubt.

Pros:

It has an amazing UX and you can create your pipes all by yourself. But if you dont want to, they offer a lot of models so you can use them. It is easy for my team to follow their requests, it is easy for me to follow my team activities and we have 3 big areas using (Financial, HR and CS).

Cons:

The ONLY thing I don't like about Pipefy is that you need to pay the highest rate to have user roles. I have lost work a few time because all of my team has admin role and that is bad.

Joao
Head of Marketing in Brazil
Management Consulting, 11–50 Employees

Lacks a few funcionalities

Pros:

Very easy to use, I also love the automations

Cons:

I've been using it to start a recruiting a campaign and I had to label the participants between male and female. I noticed it's very hard to label one by one. You have to click each card individually, click on "labels" then click on the gender. I'm a user of Todoist and I reckon you could use a similar feature to them. I expected to right click the card and see pipefy options (such as "add comments", "select label"), instead of my browser options (such as reload page, save page, copy, paste etc). Also, I do not like how many times the notifications pop up in the page. After I see it the first time, they shouldn't keep popping up every time I switch to the Pipefy tab.

Marcelo
Marcelo
Founding Partner in Brazil
Banking

We control all our new clients on boarding process with Pipefy, its easy and fast.

Comments: I can improve my customer on boarding process experience daily basis. I think the power you have of having a timeline of what happened to each customer, who helped, when, etc, gives you enough data to improve your process.

Pros:

The fact that I can control my hole sales team in the same "board", I know exactly why I client is delayed and who is responsible for what. Also, I can easily find all the history about this client. For a manager perspective, its a great way of improving our customer experience.

Cons:

Its not so simple to find information about all the integrations, API etc. There are just a few tutorials, but this is just a non developer opinion.

Pipefy Response

6 years ago

Thank you for your feedback!