15 years helping Irish businesses

About Atera

Atera is the ultimate all-in-one RMM and PSA solution for MSPs and IT pros. Everything you need in one place. Try for Free now!

Learn more about Atera

Pros:

Atera has all the features that we were looking for. Adding another device to monitor is easy and does not increase your costs.

Cons:

Lack of some of the features that are presented in similar prices products.

Atera ratings

4.6
4.5
4.3
4.7

8.9/10

Atera has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 367 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Atera before?

Information Technology Manager in US
Food & Beverages, 11–50 Employees

Atera is the clear winner in the IT management space

Comments: Atera has been great to use here at our company. It used to be a challenge to support the environment and relied on outside consulting support. We have been able to bring things fully in-house and realize faster response times as well as 6 figure plus cost savings in the IT budget.

Pros:

Atera was extremely easy to get setup and running in our environment. It provides easy visibility and management capability for all IT devices and issues.

Cons:

Atera has a couple of areas where a few tweaks could be made to either the interface or some of the features to make them really polished. Full functionality is available in the product however, and they listen to user suggestions and requests. They have a strong community where users can suggest new features, provide feedback for issues they discover, and learn about upcoming enhancements.

Alternatives Considered: N-sight, Kaseya VSA and NinjaOne

Reasons for Switching to Atera: Atera was the clear winner. It had the best feature set, most intuitive interface, and best value offering in licensing the product. The ongoing support and feature development promises continued enhancements to the product.

Paul
Paul
Technical Manager in United Arab Emirates

Mid-level RMM and PSA solution

Comments: The combination of the helpdesk and RMM/PSA features means we don't use multiple systems to achieve our support objectives. The product is maturing and in active development, while not without a few issues. They are usually resolved fairly easily by Atera's support team.

Pros:

The cost is per technician created in the system, and it doesn't matter whether you have 5 or 5000 endpoints in your customer base. Pricing is predictable and stable. Atera has a features board where subscribers can see what features are recently added, approved for development, being considered or have just been requested, and of course can submit requests as well after checking through existing requests to avoid duplication.

Cons:

The helpdesk does not allow the technician to truncate the message trail when replying, so it often happens that the messages being sent between technician and customer get very long. Periodically, it would be helpful to truncate a reply so that only the last few messages are trailing the active reply. Reporting is an improving feature but there are not enough options to get reports just the way you might want them.

Alternatives Considered: ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus and Autotask PSA

Reasons for Choosing Atera: LogMeIn was charged per endpoint and Freshdesk didn't have alerts because there was no RMM or PSA component. We were using the free product at the time. We were looking for a unified package with easy costing and integration between RMM/PSA and helpdesk systems.

Switched From: Freshdesk and GoTo Meeting

Reasons for Switching to Atera: The low cost was more appealing and the feature set looked like it was worth pursuing.

2 years ago

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Ateran! Glad to see that you are getting the value for money with our all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution and that you found onboarding to be easy. And yes, the unlimited endpoints, is a HUGE draw for our customers. Thanks again for your review!

Internet, 10,000+ Employees

I am fascinated with the management of it thanks to atera

Comments: Particular experience remotely viewing the resources of the software we develop has been very good, it has complete report management, it also has the ease of controlling the software remotely and it has a good quality of compatibility with third-party documents.

Pros:

I like that through its RMM functionality, Atera allows you to monitor and manage computer systems remotely. This can be useful for keeping servers and other infrastructure resources in good working order, which is crucial for software development.

Cons:

I think that its internal antivirus is not the most beneficial and best enough to meet the requirements of what my team needs. In this sense, I think that Atera is doing its part in security, it has not issued threat alerts when we needed it.

Sahil
Sahil
Associate in India
Education Management, 10,000+ Employees

Excellent RMM and MSP software

3.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: During the software deployment is becomes easy to integrate the software in all the systems at once.

Pros:

1. Its a good software for remote access tools 2. It helps in simultaneous deployment of software across systems 3. It also has it very own mobile app which facilitates ease of access

Cons:

1. The cost factor is not good looking at the features it provides 2. The customer service is not satisfied 3. There is no training material provided there should be something like live training sessions.

Medical Practice, 51–200 Employees

Great, Especially for a 1-person IT Department

Comments: Atera has been wonderful. I am so glad that our organization approved trying Atera. We will be going from month-to-month to an annual subscription soon.

Pros:

Atera is a life-saver for a one-man IT department. They make it easy to onboard, and the free trial is nice. To get set-up they provide installation files or command line instructions for each OS. There is even an option to have a specific installer and command line instruction for each site. So, you run the command and that computer is instantly associated with that site. I do recommend that you give the computer a descriptive, but short, PC name, so that it is easy to locate the right device in the Atera system after onboarding. The app is great, and even allows me to remote in to devices from my phone or tablet. When I have been stumped on how to perform an action or set something up in Atera, they have a chat support feature that is easy to use, and is quick to get a live agent to assist. I use Atera every day, and it saves me time, and dramatically reduces the need to go out on-site. I set it up on about 200 devices spread over 175 miles in less than 2 weeks. I then trained the users on it, and we have been using it since.

Cons:

The only two things I dislike about Atera is that it is hard to find daytime (to me) appointments with demo and onboarding agents, and it doesn't pull in longer device names from the device's OS. Most of the demo and onboarding agents are based in Israel, I believe, so the timing is hard when living in the US. There are some 7 am appointments that I was able to find, however, so it worked out.

Alternatives Considered: NinjaOne

Reasons for Switching to Atera: Atera's pay-per-technician pricing just made sense for us. They don't nickel-and-dime either. NinjaOne, by contrast, was over twice as expensive to start out, but they wanted to charge extra just for a ticketing system and many other things.

Legal Services, 51–200 Employees

Essential tools for onsite and remote IT

Comments: This is the second company I have been onsite IT for while using Atera.
- Good tools
- provides the majority of tools needed for systems monitoring and support.

Pros:

Available via browser, stays logged in until it times out. I can get to any system that the agent is installed on to assist end users and to check performance and status.

Cons:

Wish there as a documentation tool, maybe there is and I don't have access per my access as a customer of an MSP. - Wish there was a way to see disk usage in the Metrics of each system, along with the CPU and Memory usage. - wish there were more useful scrips available.

Mirza Istiakh
Junior React Developer in US
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

My real friend in this IT industry for help.

5.0 last month New

Comments: If you're tired of juggling a million IT tasks, give Atera a try. It's seriously simplified my life and saved me tons of time.

Pros:

Honestly, Atera is like having an extra team member, but without the coffee runs! It's super easy to use, even for someone like me who isn't a tech whiz. The automation is amazing, it feels like magic sometimes.

Cons:

Hmm, I'm still searching… Maybe they could add more integrations? But honestly, it's pretty solid.

Priyanka
Developer in India
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Atera is the est remote monitoring Tool.

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

I utilize Atera to manage all of my software and hardware resources.For improved asset lifecycle management,this also includes the capacity to create reports and track licenses and warranties.

Cons:

Atera's reporting features may not be as strong as those of some specialized PSA solutions. It provides basic reports, but thats not enough for complex data visualization.

Maria
Information Technology and Services in US
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

The perfect platform for my company

5.0 last month New

Comments: Atera benefits me because it provides access and implementation remotely, automation for the writing og topics and allows me to solve multiple computer problems of users.

Pros:

Atera allows me to implement profiles efficiently and quickly, it is a platform that allows me to access and use its tools quickly and easily, adapts to my needs, is collaborative and allows me to automate processes.

Cons:

The space for tracking internal and external computer incidents could be simpler to use.

Chirag
Chirag
Associate Analyst in India
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees

Atera provides efficient and streamlined IT management

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Our experience with Atera has been quite excellent. It has altered our IT management procedures by providing a comprehensive solution that streamlines operations and increases efficiency. Atera's user-friendly UI and intuitive design have simplified task navigation for our staff.

Pros:

Atera provides a comprehensive all-in-one solution that smoothly integrates RMM, PSA, and remote access. Its user-friendly layout makes navigation simple and allows for more effective use. The cost-effective pricing strategy based on technicians offers scalability and budget clarity. Real-time monitoring and alerts enable proactive issue discovery, which reduces downtime.

Cons:

Integration with third-party programs is somewhat limited. Understanding advanced features may necessitate additional training time. Dependence on consistent internet connectivity may provide difficulties in some regions. Relying on third-party integration for remote access may reduce flexibility.

Bhasker
IT Infra & Cloud Architect in US
Computer & Network Security, 201–500 Employees

Cost effective product

Comments: Better than our old RMM specially with cost and features that is offered.

Pros:

First most thing I like is easy to access all the features without any complicated menus. Deploying the agent using command line options helps me to rollout for mass deployment. The splashtop is fast and easy to connect that also gives you the messaging option on the top instead of going through manage> chat. Connecting to remote is faster than the other RMM we used before. Their chat support is instant, i never had to wait for more than a min anytime i try to contact support

Cons:

Lot of times the chat from the manage option will not work. I would like to have the feature of searching by custom field we create or to generate reports using custom field.

Alternatives Considered: ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Reasons for Choosing Atera: Solarwinds is expensive and complicated to use.

Switched From: SolarWinds Service Desk

Reasons for Switching to Atera: cost wise and we are not deploying to a enterprise level, we are a small scale only.

3 years ago

Bhasker, thank you for the detailed review, and we are glad to see you enjoying so many of our features! Custom fields can be used in a search from either the devices or the tickets view, and we have recently made it possible to display/export custom fields using the API, which has been a requested feature for a while. This should save you some time in optimizing your workflow and finding out what you need faster.

Brad
Solutions Director in US
Information Services, 2–10 Employees

Does almost everything we need.

Comments: Over all I'm really happy with Atera it meets many of our needs and does almost all that we need it too. Also their support has been top notch.

Pros:

Atera offers us a solid foundation for running our MSP business. Atera makes it simple to support our customers with a interface that is easy to manage and use.

Cons:

The business management side could use some work so that we could more easily manage all of our customers products and cost in a single location.

Alternatives Considered: SYNCRO Web 2 Text Chat Software and NinjaOne

Reasons for Choosing Atera: ConnectWise Automate was overly complicated with a very high learning curve. Onboarding new techs and making changes that were rarely done were a nightmare. The cost for Connectwise was also getting to be very expensive for what we got out of it. Finally Connectwise Support has really fallen from when we signed on, to the point were the support was usless.

Reasons for Switching to Atera: Atera had the best all around feature set, as well as a simple billing solution that worked well with out budgeting.

Tim
owner in Netherlands

Great all-in-one integrated MSP/RMM service

Comments: I work with Atera for 12 years now and it is part of my company structure. So my experience is positive. It's usable for me. I don't use all components yet, we are just a small ICT company.

Pros:

flawless integration of RMM/managment/ticketing and other features. But a great pro is the license model: pay per agent instead of pay per device

Cons:

I miss the Apple Mac agent in the professional version, that should be a standard feature for all subscriptions Dutch language for ticket system. seperate dashboard for central monitoring screen at the helpdesk office.

Alternatives Considered: GroundWork Monitor, Groundwork, N-central and MSP Manager

Reasons for Switching to Atera: complete/all-in-one, enthousiast team with quick release of new features. Personal contact with dutch team

last year

Hi Tim, Thanks for leaving this great review. It is important to hear both what you like about Atera ("flawless integration," the pricing model, all-in-one solution) and where we can improve (Mac agent in the pro subscription, Dutch language available on the platform). We appreciate your valuable insight, and hope that you continue to find Atera is efficient and helps you work the most effectively!

Technology Manager in Canada
Wholesale, 51–200 Employees

Makes my life easy!

Comments: Extremely positive. Their support is excellent and they are very willing to listen to feedback.

Pros:

For us it is all about problem alerting and remote management both of which work extremely well for us. I also use (lightly) the patching tools.

Cons:

I still find the patching and scripting tools to be a bit of a bother. My biggest complaint is the patching tool that does scheduling does not seem to pick up machines "after the fact" if they are not online when the schedule fires. The tool itself works well, it is the scheduler that seems to have issues.

Joseph
Owner in US
Computer Networking, 2–10 Employees

Good foundation, but the ticketing and reporting needs to mature

Comments: Overall the Monitoring and Alerts work great and that's all we have fully implemented. The patch management and the remote management features do a great job. Hopefully the ticketing and reports will improve and we can start using them. For us, the parts we use are worth the price, but hopefully we can implement the other features. We haven't tested their integration with Webroot, since we had already standardized on Bitdefender. We also haven't tested their integrated backup solution since we have been using another product. We will be testing the backup to see how it performs, but cannot find any real reviews on it which has scared us away from it for now.

Pros:

The monitoring part of Atera is great. It allows a lot of customization, snmp monitoring and per-customer settings. Setting custom thresholds is easy. The dashboard gives exactly what we need to monitor all our customers systems at a glance. The ability to create a custom installer for each client saves a lot of time populating all the devices to the correct client. The per technician pricing with unlimited devices was a big pro over the competition. The patch management does a good job overall and being able to powershell into a computer to restart services and run commands without interrupting a user helps a lot.

Cons:

Reporting and ticketing definitely needs to mature. Reporting is very basic with almost no customization. You can create custom fields for devices, but there is no way to show them on any report. The ticketing is a very cumbersome process. Starting a ticket is easy, but if you try to edit one after the fact it forces you to create a new time entry email (yes email), that you must delete if you don't want to keep it. Then you can edit the original entry. Another big glitch, on the tickets there is a big description box to enter comments, but they do not show up on the time sheet/billing report or any other report. To get the technicians notes to show up for billing, you have to go back into the ticket and edit the individual time entry and type in a new description. The "comments" on the original ticket don't show up anywhere except by mousing-over the list of tickets - not on any reports. Only the separate description that you can only access by editing a ticket shows up anywhere. For us having to do so much extra manual work makes the ticketing/billing part pretty useless. It has a lot of potential, but still needs a lot of work. I'm hoping the ticketing and billing will improve, but for us the monitoring and alerting is really all we are able to make work for us right now. While the SplashTop works great, we are still using GoToAssist for remote support; since it gives a notes filed when a session ends that we can use for billing, until ticketing matures.

5 years ago

Hello, Joseph! Thank you for the long and in-depth review, we really appreciate the time and thought people like you put into helping us develop our product! Our Customer Success team will reach out to you, in order for us to better understand which features regarding reports and ticketing need improving, besides the comment implementation. Are there any specific reports that you would like to see become more granular and customizable? If so, how will it allow you to improve your services/save time on the daily tasks? In regards to having ticket comments displayed on reports, some users might find this bothersome. We do, however, understand the need for such a feature, and agree on the possibility of having it enabled or disabled. Since we are community-driven, we highly encourage you to post your suggestions on our Features Board, and once it gets enough traction from the community, it will be tackled by our amazing dev team.

Carlos
Network And Systems Administrator in US
Food Production, 501–1,000 Employees

I have been using atera and its been one of the greatest tool I ever used

Comments: Overall is a great experience, as a sole IT admin this tool is fantastic!, i cant even learn all its features it has so many features, one of the best things that you can have is the free webinars, and constant developing and upgrading, thats what makes a software company great!

Pros:

the fact that you are able to remote to any computer from anywhere to everywhere is excellent!, the web based interface is nice and it refreshes station information very quickly, the easiest thing to do is to install the service, you can do it in various ways, one of the easiest is by running a line of code on CMD so you dont have to download anything, its automatic!!!

Cons:

I don't like 2fA if you're in a rush and don't have access to your phone, or if you have issues with the connection, you wont be able to remote to any computer, additionally sometimes when you try to login from mobile android or ios the service doesnt work , but that rarely happens , you have to delete cache and try again

Alternatives Considered: TeamViewer Remote

Reasons for Choosing Atera: Lack of real remote capabilities

Reasons for Switching to Atera: Pricing

2 years ago

Hey, thanks so much for this 10 out of 10 review! I am so happy to hear that you are taking full advantage of our remote connection, and that you find installing the Atera agent so easy. That's the goal, so I'm glad to hear we are succeeding with you! I understand your hesitations about 2FA and that it can take some extra time. However, Atera takes security extremely seriously, and it is for this reason that it is mandated. If you ever have any problem though, please reach out to our support team at [email protected] and they will be happy to look into those mobile login issues. I hope you continue to enjoy our services, and keep on using Atera to it's fullest potential!

Marek
CEO in Poland
Financial Services, 11–50 Employees

Atera Review

Comments: The platform provided a comprehensive suite of IT management tools that streamlined my operations and improved customer service. The integrated RMM capabilities, service desk, and reporting features were particularly valuable in maintaining the performance and security of my clients' systems. The intuitive user interface and ease of use made it simple to navigate and access the various features. While there were some limitations in customization, the core functionalities of Atera were reliable and effective. Overall, Atera proved to be a valuable solution for my IT management needs, helping me deliver efficient and high-quality services to my clients.

Pros:

One of the things I liked most about Atera was its all-in-one approach to IT management. The platform offered a comprehensive suite of tools and features that covered various aspects of IT support and service delivery. I particularly appreciated the integrated remote monitoring and management (RMM) capabilities, which allowed me to proactively monitor and maintain my clients' systems. The ticketing system and service desk were also well-designed, providing a centralized place to track and manage customer requests. Additionally, Atera's reporting and analytics features provided valuable insights into the performance and health of my IT infrastructure. Overall, the holistic approach of Atera simplified my IT management processes and improved efficiency.

Cons:

one aspect I liked least was the limited customization options in certain areas. While the platform offered a range of pre-built templates and workflows, there were instances where I wanted more flexibility to tailor the system to my specific needs. For example, I found some limitations in customizing the appearance and branding of the customer portal. However, despite these minor limitations, the core functionalities of Atera were robust and effective in meeting my IT management requirements.

Steven
President in US

Atera, the one stop, low cost, go to, for all your IT Managed Services needs

Comments: When we started our IT Managed Services business, we had gone with another vendor for PSA, RMM, and Remote Support. After spending thousands of dollars and wasting untold hours doing configurations, we thought that there had to be a better way. That is when we found Atera! I only wish we would have found Atera sooner because we would have saved so much time and money. It is clear that Atera was built from the ground up, by people who understand what it's like to run an MSP. We setup the free trial, then had Atera up and running in literal MINUTES. Seriously, in minutes we had the entire thing configured, with our branding and email and automated ticketing responses. Also, the fact that you are not charged for every agent has been such a blessing to our clients because that means that, we are able to put agents onto systems that we otherwise would not have. So, even system that only get break fix support, can now have an agent on them, which allows us to remotely troubleshoot them. This fact alone saves tons of money and time!
Bottom line, if you are a new MSP or even a seasoned provider, you will get a tremendous value from choosing or switching to Atera. One last thing I will say. Since Atera recently moved the entire platform over a Microsoft Azure infrastructure, they have been pushes out updates and improvements a breakneck pace!

Pros:

Low cost of entry and low monthly cost No cost for per agent VERY easy setup VERY easy to use

Cons:

Not as feature rich as some of the pricier competitors, but since moving to Microsoft Azure, they have been adding new features left and right!

5 years ago

Thanks so much Steven! We truly appreciate your great feedback and are happy to say that we are continuing to make daily updates to make your experience even better!

Heston
Sr. IT Network Engineer in Canada
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

CodeRight Corp First Review after 2+ years with a single Support User license

Comments: The business model of Cost per Support Agent compared to Cost per End-Point is SO much better than any other competing product on the market.. especially for a small MSP like CodeRight just starting out less then 3 years ago with only 1 medium size client.

Pros:

The Atera agents ability to install many different remote access 3rd party software tools is so valuable. The support for MacOS and Linux is also critical. The easy of use to setup a new client and just get going is fantastic.. very low friction. very efficient.. easy to learn... and the online Docs are very good.

Cons:

I wish the web interface had a much more extensive and flexible SEARCH feature.. i need the ability to search through ALL meta data to find things faster when you have lots of clients

Frank
Director in Australia
Computer & Network Security, 2–10 Employees

If you want a good RMM

Comments: Great Product, only ever had to use support 2 times (in the early days), very reliable

Pros:

ATERA is quick and easy to deploy and has been reliable from day 1 (about 3-4 years)

Cons:

Some options are in a place where I would suggest is not logical, but once you navigate around it, it's ok

last year

Hi Frank, So happy you find Atera a "good RMM," that is easy and reliable. And while I am happy you have found solutions to your cons, I hope that we continue to improve to make your experience even better! Thanks for being a valued member of the Atera community!

Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

Atera Review aftera few months of Use

Comments: Things have been great. I am a one man shop and even though I have been with Atera a few months now, I still consider myself an onboarding customer. I am no longer taking on new clients as my workload is full, but I do feel that once I am completely switched over, not only will I be more organized, but I will also be saving a lot of money that can be reinvested.

Pros:

The obvious benefit is the pricing model for Atera. I can now add devices and then worry about the billing later as it is not by device. I also like the rate of updates, and the quick access to a live chat support during the day. All of the features I would need daily are there, task manager, service manager, event logs, etc....as well as some nice extras I haven't yet to configure but will soon, like the Help desk agent that provides endpoint chat to your customers with automatic ticket creation.

Cons:

Some things are a little clunky and not as intuitive as they should be, or not yet a 'polished' module and needs some work. Some examples: the event logs are now full of atera service entries that drown out most useful items, they said there is a way to filter it out, but I have't found a way to stop just Atera entries. Looking for software installed using the reports doesn't allow you generate all software on an endpoint, just where a specific piece of software is installed. Most MSPs (afaik) would prefer to see all software installed, as well as having the ability to look for software, so that they can locate bad things installed. File transfer speed through Splashtop is very slow, but I have other remote tools that don't make this an issue for me. There is very little asset tracking for hardware or software installed as well. You also cannot view software installed on an offline device.

Jason
IT Mgr in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201–500 Employees

Atera

Comments: Support on issues and overall operation has been great to use so far.

Pros:

I like the ease of use and the ability to have endless connections to review and use on the platform.

Cons:

The reporting and integration is still getting alot of work and is getting better, but I wish it was more robust.

last year

Hi Jason, Thanks for reviewing us! Glad that you find Atera easy to use. Regarding reporting and integrations, we are constantly working to improve these. Continue to stay up to date by reading our release notes as well! Hope Atera continues to help you run your business!

Peter
IT Professional in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Atera is a great option for RMM

Comments: Atera is the best cost benefit solution for MSP's RMM needs.

Pros:

Price Model per Technician Well Designed Interface Well Designed Tool System Responsive Atera Support

Cons:

Would be great if they offered reasonable prices consulting services to understand and implement IT Automation / Patching / Scripts, etc.

2 years ago

Thank you for the review, Peter. While we currently do not have a dedicated consulting team, we do have a support department that can answer to your questions and give you advice, all for free!

Cengiz
Senior Technical Support Engineer in Türkiye
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Atera offers high quality remmote support

Comments: Atera offers an advance infrastructure for our remote support requirements.

Pros:

Based on my experience with Atera so far, it is one of the best remote support platform in the market and meets all our needs.

Cons:

That could be great if the session time of the free trial was longer and in pricing aspect Atera could have more flexible options.

2 years ago

So happy to hear that you feel Atera is one of the best remote support platforms in the market! It is so important for us to hear from our satisfied customers to understand how we are making a difference in your IT life. I understand your point about the free trial, however many of our competitors do not even offer trials. And our pricing is some of the lowest in the market! If you have specific inquiries about pricing, please reach out to [email protected]. Atera aims to make your life easier, and I am happy to hear that we are doing just that for you!

James
Country Chief Executive in US
Investment Management, 201–500 Employees

A comprehensive and striking Remote Monitoring and Management Tool.

Pros:

It is simple to use Atera as it have a clean and intuitive design.Atera provides remote IT support to our customers.It enhance fast access and control of our remote network and devices.It enhance real-time monitoring of network, devices and clients.

Cons:

It's well-designed to achieves our organization objectives.I haven't encountered any inefficiencies with Atera.

7 months ago

Hey James, Thank you for sharing your outstanding experience with Atera! We're thrilled that our platform's clean and intuitive design has made it simple for you to use. It's fantastic that Atera aligns so well with your organization's objectives and that you haven't encountered any inefficiencies with our platform. Your satisfaction and seamless experience are what we strive for! Should you ever have any new insights or suggestions for further enhancements, please feel free to reach out. Your feedback is invaluable in shaping the ongoing improvements to Atera. Thank you for choosing Atera and for your fantastic review!