Recruiteze Reviews

by Recruiteze.com

• Overall
    4.8/5
    4.9/5

About Recruiteze

Recruiteze offers Simple Recruitment Automation Tools for Businesses and Staffing Agencies.

Learn more about Recruiteze

Kimberly S.
Talent Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/12/2018

"Perfect Functionality and Ease of Use!"

Comments: My experience with Recruiteze has been amazing. I looked at many other software options before selecting Recruiteze. The Recruiteze software gives you everything that the more expensive software gives you with more personal touches and a better price. I love how it integrates with my website and is a repository for holding all of my candidates' resume, files, jobs and more! I'm so glad that I finally found software that I can trust and afford.

Pros: I love that the software is not complicated, but checks off everyone of the boxes of what I am looking for to make my recruiting easier. The career page integration and posting functions are extremely helpful. This software provides a store house for everything I need in one easy and convenient location.

Cons: I haven't found anything that I like least about this software so far. It does everything I need to do. I'm positive anyone that tries it will feel the same way.

• Reviewed on 30/12/2018
Kimberly H.
Owner/Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 28/10/2019

"Great ATS opportunity for small to medium size recruiting teams"

Comments: I reviewed Recruiteze as it was recommended to me by a major job board representative who was pleased with the ease of integration to post positions. This ATS is very cost-effective, flexible and easy to use for beginners and experienced recruiters. My partner has had NO experience with ATS's in the past and the customer support team is excellent for beginners- and yet can keep up with my more complex requests. It is customizable and flexible- which is good for smaller business owners as well.

Pros: * Desktop format is easy to use and comprehensive
* Software has customizable features
* Customer service is immediately responsive and collaborative
* Has enough "bells and whistles" for a functional small to mid-sized recruiting team to utilize for small or large hiring projects

Cons: * It is a work in progress for some of the more complex features (bulk email, text functionality)

• Reviewed on 28/10/2019
Patricia C.
Director of Recruiting
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees

"Massive Time Saver"

Comments: As a consulting firm, every candidate we submit to our clients needs to be formatted into our branded resume template. I literally used to spend hours each day formatting resumes. Recruiteze has been a game changer for us. In moments, resumes emerge fully formatted. So easy!

Pros: * Easy to use
* Fast
* Powerful
* It takes the grunt work out of resume formatting
* Customer service - The rep has been wonderful with helping us to get the template just right. He is incredibly responsive and goes above and beyond to make sure we are happy every time.

Cons: I look forward to future enhancements of the product. It would be great if it could move sections around (like education should go after the summary, technology should go at the end, etc.) but that is a very minor thing for me to move around after it formats. I have no doubt that the tool will continue to evolve and impress.

Anita C.
Sr. Technical Recruiter

"Recruiteze review"

Comments: Overall it has been a fair experience and did manage one successful placement after using it for more than a year.

Pros: The resume response to certain kind of roles was very good.

Cons: The Search engine capability is not upto our expectation.

Julie W.
Talent Acquisitions Business Partner
  • Reviewed on 7/11/2019

"Above and beyond"

Comments: The customer service is above and beyond. They listen to our needs and work on updating the product to accommodate. This is a critical need for any company with staffing needs.

Pros: Recruiteze is extremely user friendly. It's also very affordable yet still offers the bells and whistles you find in more expensive options.
We've recently implemented iReformat and are blown away with it's capabilities. The task of formatting a resume is time consuming. Especially, for government contracting purposes. The use of this service saves hours of work.

Cons: Copy and pasting information doesn't always display the way the content was entered.

• Reviewed on 7/11/2019
Urshalia S.
  • Reviewed on 6/11/2019

"ATS "

Comments: My overall experience has been great. I have used different ATS and this one is by far the simplest to use and train others to use as well.

Pros: I love that its so easy to use. I use to use Zoho and this is much better.

Cons: I just started so I dont have any complaints right now.

• Reviewed on 6/11/2019
Camille H.
HR/Recruiting Coordinator
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/8/2018

"Best resource on the market for our business"

Comments: Overall we have found Recruiteze to be the best resource on the market for our business. It has served to make our recruiting process much faster, and it allows us to quickly sort through candidates so we can see which candidates are in need of a response. Recruiteze tech support is responsive, timely, and refreshingly supportive.

Pros: Recruiteze’s tech support is excellent, their team gets back to you in a timely manner and their answers are always insightful. The program allows for easy tracking of candidates through the recruitment process and allows the user to sort by what stage in the recruiting process candidates are at, which increase applicant visibility and streamlines the process. Recruiteze allows you to create and store email templates so you can quickly access and send out emails to the candidate while simultaneously updating their place in the process. Recruiteze allows for easy tracking of candidates candidates by leaving notes that stay on a candidate’s profile even if they apply for multiple roles. Overall Recruiteze is a great and easy to use product!

Cons: Some aspects of the product are not initially as intuitive but are easy to understand with a little exploring of the product and support from IT. They are still working to fine tune the system for employer and candidates ease of use, most other concerns we have encountered have been cleared up or added to their development list very quickly by the Recruiteze IT team which is great!

Theresa M.
President & CEO
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 29/8/2019

"Client Feedback of Recruiteze ATS"

Comments: Overall, I've been very pleased using Recruiteze and it has served my needs in attracting applicants for jobs I've posted. I also want to recognize the Recruiteze support staff. The support staff is always responsive and timely in following up with my questions or needs when I run into a problem. This is critically important because as a sole entrepreneur, I often don't have time to watch the "How To" Videos when I'm running all aspects of the business operations. Time is limited and so having immediate responses to my questions helps me keep moving forward with other competing priorities.

Pros: What I like most about Recruiteze applicant tracking system is the design, ease of use in navigating through the different modules and the affordability for entrepreneurs such as myself. I also like the color scheme. The colors are appealing, soft and easy on the eyes. Aesthetics is very important to me when working with online tools. Lastly, Recruiteze attracts candidates from one of the leading top job boards, Indeed and this is especially important because I seek top talented candidates in the IT industry and
C-Level positions.

Cons: If at all possible, I would like to see future enhancements that allows Recruiteze to integrate with other top technical job boards for IT Recruiters.

Ruchika K.
DIrector
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees

"Appreciation"

Comments: I am using Recruiteze ATS (Database)system since last couple of months. We find it very user friendly and cost effective. As having a start up, its really good that without having extra burden on company expense, we can use ATS. Recruiteze team is really helpful and always listen our concerns. They clear our doubts all the time and ask our suggestion to upgrade the ATS. I would give 10/10 in customer support. Recruiteze team try to add new option by themselves or if we ask them to make it more friendly according to our company, they do that too without taking so much time.

Pros: Good customer support
Cost effective
User Friendly

Cons: Not as such. whatever the cons it had, We asked our rep to figure those out for us and he did it.

Hallie R.
Partner/Business Director
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2019

"The "Eze" of Recruiteze"

Comments: Being able to upload, organize, and search thousands of resumes has increased our productivity and turn around time. Recruiteze has also made job postings a straight forward one stop process. They work with us and train us as often as needed. They have become a partner in our challenge to find jobs for our candidates and solutions for our clients.

Pros: The personalized customer service, training and adaptation.

Cons: There are still a few areas we need to customize to our industry, however program support has already made major changes to accommodate our needs.

• Reviewed on 30/10/2019
Srini K.
  • Reviewed on 12/2/2018

"Recruiteze helps our business to keep track of open positions and keep track of candidates."

Pros: Workflow helps our team to make sure every step in the recruiting process is completed. It helps our team to manage all our recruiting business online. We really love the reformatting feature which helps us to reduce the formatting time.

Cons: Additional features like posting it to other social media sites like LI and Indeed is required. Navigation and menu options require some additional tweaking.

• Reviewed on 12/2/2018
Yakesh K.
Director of Operations / Account Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/2/2018

"Excellent for a staffing company. Storehouse for your Requirements and resumes of consultants"

Comments: Centralized data base and ease of submissions to clients

Pros: Ease of Use. Resumes and requirements can be added and shared among the full team. Resumes can be added by sending to an email address of the product and parsing is done automatically. Email submissions to clients are possible. Jobs can be linked to career page on website

Cons: More functionalities are needed on search criteria like location or degree. Mass emailing to vendors is required as it will help to circulate available candidates and Requirements in one step.

Vinay T.
  • Reviewed on 15/2/2018

"Easy to setup, use and get moving in a day."

Pros: This software is so easy to work with - the user experience is quite amazing. We have been pleasantly surprised at the featureset that is available in the software at tihs point. The folks at Recruiteze have been very generous in helping us get up to speed and also help us start using the application from day one. Our head of Recruiting really likes this and says this software makes its very easy to manage candidates as we put them through the process.

Cons: The software does a great job for an ATS, but does not have all the bells and whistles of the traditional software. However it does a fantastic job of fulfilling the needs of 90% of the population, 90% of the time with 90% of functionality.

Deb B.
Managing Director
Human Resources, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/2/2018

"Best ATS I've used in a long time!"

Comments: Saved time and money. Easy to maneuver when setting up. Customer support is top notch. Fast searches = faster placements. I have had an excellent experience with it, and it was so easy to set up and upload my resumes.

Pros: Easy to maneuver, clean pages, strong parsing tool, amazing customer support, affordability. powerful sourcing methodology

Sara R.
HR & Onboarding Specialist
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"Review"

Comments: I like working with Recruiteze and will definitely continue.

Pros: I like how easy this software is to use.

Cons: I did not like the low number of bulk uploads.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Jeremy S.
Vice President
Consumer Services, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/2/2018

"Recruiteze worked great for my garage door company as we grow."

Comments: Our hiring process is so much faster now. Recruiteze has greatly reduced the workload from job posting to hire. It's great for a growing small business.

Pros: I love the resume database and candidate workflow. We were able to post, source, and select the right candidates for each position very easily.

Cons: The software is still changing rapidly , which is also a pro for the solution. The only downside is that things I want are still under development. That said, the features in question are due out in May so no big deal.

• Reviewed on 10/2/2018
Hema k C.
Hospital & Health Care, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/8/2019

"Fantastic software and easy to use. "

Comments: Fantastic experience so far. Centralized data base and ease of submissions to clients

Pros: Great software for the whole team. Easy to share resumes with everyone. Easy to navigate and use. Awesome customer service. Very good asset to your business.

Cons: We like it “as is” as it fits our needs and budget.

Talent Acquisition Specialist
Research, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/2/2019

"Promising, but not yet there"

Pros: I got hooked on the promise of easy sourcing with the help of AI - while this might be effective, my experience was a bit different, as most of the searches yielded unqualified candidates. However, I think a tool like this holds great potential with some callibration.

Cons: Not achieving what I`d hoped to achieve with it. However, the UX is nice, and it`s easy to use.

• Reviewed on 5/2/2019
Gina S.
  • Reviewed on 26/1/2018

"Great personal support."

Pros: Its simple to use and support is great. I like the workflow system to track where you are at with each application.

Cons: It could have more bulk features which I believe is going to be added in the future. Thats about all.

• Reviewed on 26/1/2018
Mohan K.
Vice President
  • Reviewed on 4/9/2019

"Recruiteze Review"

Comments: A very good product for a small and/or mid-sized business to manage their hiring process

Pros: Recruiteze is easy to use and customizable software, which has helped increase the productivity of our team. Now we have an excellent way to track jobs, candidates, applications, and communication. It is cost-effective and offers a lot of features compared to the competition

Cons: It would be nice if it could post jobs to social media sites like FB and Twitter

• Reviewed on 4/9/2019
Kimberly T.
Recruiting Director
  • Reviewed on 12/4/2018

"I have had a great experience with Recruiteze."

Pros: It is very user-friendly and the support staff is very prompt and precise. It helps me to keep all of my Candidates and Clients information in order and their information is now easy to access with this software. As I grow I will be able to easily teach staff how to use this software. My plan is to add staff in the next 6 months and this software will allow my staff to smoothly work with my job orders on a day to day basis.

• Reviewed on 12/4/2018
Julie W.
Business Partner
Defense & Space, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/8/2018

"Over the top customer support"

Pros: The ability to work directly with Recruiteze to customize the software to meet our needs. The response time to request, questions and concerns is almost immediate. The customer service is over the top.

Cons: It takes a few tutorials to get the hang of it. It's also a bit difficult to find the tutorials. Although, that may have been me not taking the time to look for it.

• Reviewed on 16/8/2018
Nidhi G.
Senior Technical Recruiter

"Recruiteze feedback"

Comments: It's okay

Pros: I like how I receive resumes from all kind of sources like zip recruiter and indeed.
With on click it can be published to so many portals

Cons: Search engine is not great.
This is the main drawback as I have tried numerous time with different keywords but it doesn't do a good job in filtering resume based on the job/skill set/key words.

Director of Sales and Customer Success
  • Reviewed on 1/2/2018

"Recruiteze is a great tool to help manage the recruitment process and is extremely user friendly. "

Comments: This software is a time saver and keeps things organized for our company.

Pros: I like how Recruiteze makes the process seamless and saves time for the recruiter from receiving information to updating the applicant, client and additional users within your organization. Tracking where you are in the process with an applicant could not be any easier.

• Reviewed on 1/2/2018
HR Manager/ Executive Assistant
Automotive, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/8/2018

"Easy and Affordable for Small Businesses"

Comments: It has all been great. I enjoy working with them and will continue to do so.

Pros: The ease of use and the ability to have all applications in one spot. I also enjoy the customizable email templates and the great customer support.

Cons: The inability to change workflow status in bulk and the inability to send bulk emails to certain candidates.