Educate the Wait Reviews

by Educate the Wait

Filter by:

• Overall
    4.7/5
    4.9/5

About Educate the Wait

GO BEYOND DIGITAL SIGNAGE
Engage, Entertain and Educate the Wait for your customers by turning any TV into customized digital signage.

Learn more about Educate the Wait

Scarlett O.
Digital Communication Specialist
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/10/2019

"Easy to use and great for a variety of messaging!"

Comments: This signage really helps us spread the message of our university overall as well as advertise the here and now. It's been great for displaying a variety of media, whether it be program advertising, past and upcoming events, photos, or other general messaging for the university.

Pros: I love how easy this software is to use - everyone in the department has been able to figure it out quickly. We oftentimes get requests from across campus to advertise events, pictures or projects on the screens because they are so visible around campus.
The grouping tool is especially effective for us as a higher education entity depending on what audience we are trying to reach (current students, visitors, on-campus residents, etc).
This product has been great for our on-campus messaging needs!

Cons: We've had a few issues with the software and TV compatibility but customer service has been great about communicating with us and working toward a solution.

Clark S.
Director of University Relations
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2016

"Very effective tool for communicating with our students & college community"

Comments: We hear often from students, faculty, staff and campus visitors that they pay attention to the mediaPanels around campus. With the ability to show video content, news feeds and create ads for upcoming events, along sharing pictures and video from student and alumni events, our internal communications strategies are greatly enhanced. The ongoing improvements to the platform have been extremely helpful and we look forward to all the new features yet to come and seeing how we can adopt new ways to connect with our community.

Pros: Pretty easy to use. Updates are fast. Improvements to uploading media have been great.

Cons: Would like to connect our calendar to the panels - we have lots of different calendars on campus so keeping them updated is always a challenge.

Kristin S.
Career Development Coordinator
Architecture & Planning, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/10/2019

"Lots of bugs"

Pros: We have 10 offices over 2 different states, I enjoy that we can immediately post content and all offices can see it.

Cons: There are constantly bugs. We have never had all of our monitors work at the same time.

• Reviewed on 22/10/2019
Darrin M.
IT Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2016

"Exceptional value & support"

Comments: I purchased media panel to be able to have different departments within my company distribute information throughout our facility. I've been very pleased with the amount of functionality within the MP software and the ease of use. Really anyone can support it. The few times that I have had issues the MP support team was more than willing to resolve the issue. A couple of times they alerted me to a problem that I didn't even know I had! The total package of functionality, ease of use, value and after-purchase support makes MP a no-brainer for most digital display uses.

Pros: Ease of use

Cons: Lack of troubleshooting utilities within the program to determine any issues with connectivity.

James M.
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees

"educating our customers"

Comments: We do not have the manpower to tell our customers about all the services we provide.
Mediapanel does it for us.
Our store front has gone from looking out of date to digitally updated and it has made a big impact on our business.

Pros: We use mediapanel for our price list, and showcasing our different services while our customers are in the store.

Cons: There really is not anything negative about the product.

Kayla P.
Multimedia Design Specialist
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/11/2016

"MediaPanel wows both clients and staff alike!"

Comments: We have been using MediaPanel for a little over a year and we have continued to get feedback on how much our clients enjoy it. I always take a minute to catch the upcoming weather and daily Bible verse before heading to my desk for the day. This thing is awesome!

Pros: It makes us look good! Very interesting and professional with little addition from us.

Cons: The only con, which is kind of a pro, is that there are bugs that they are still fixing and updating the panel constantly to better serve the needs of the users. The customer service is TOP NOTCH! Truly amazing.

• Reviewed on 17/11/2016
Kevin B.
restaurant owner
Food & Beverages, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/12/2016

"One of my best business decisions"

Comments: I believe I'm one of the earliest Media Panel customers and I've never looked back. For years the innovation, creativity and technological edge my Media Panel has brought to my restaurant has set me apart from my competition in ways that today's sales only begin to reflect. It's a brilliant concept which has been made all the more relevant by active and responsive customer service.

Pros: adaptable to the needs of virtually any business

Cons: none

Matthew B.
Property Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/11/2019

"Painless"

Comments: We use the digital signage in our nonprofit business to return value to donors by advertising their businesses to members. We also communicate policies and upcoming event schedules to our members.

Pros: We have several display screens throughout a large building. This software makes creating content, and synchronizing that content across selected displays, very simple.

Cons: Some units connected to our network via wifi gave me minor issues during initial setup. Customer support was immediately responsive, and other wifi units connected with no issues. None of the units connected via ethernet had any issues.

by mediaPanel on 6/11/2019

Matthew,
Thank you for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.

• Reviewed on 5/11/2019
Sean C.
Professor
  • Reviewed on 20/3/2020

"Educate the Wait is Easy to Use"

Comments: Easy to use software and great people. From sales to service they are all great and east to do business with.

Pros: The ease of use. It is the easiest software I've used in my 10-year experience. I teach communications and marketing and use the software to manage an on-campus network.

Cons: Nothing really. It meats all of my needs and easy to use. Students love it.

• Reviewed on 20/3/2020
Katie A.
Communications Director
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/2/2020

"Great way to educate patients"

Comments: I highly recommend this for any hospital/clinic

Pros: Ease of use, quick turnaround time on getting new messages to go live, great way to educate patients and visitors

Cons: Repetitive - only an issue for staff who listen to the same messages on repeat all day every day

• Reviewed on 24/2/2020
Chuck M.
Director of Technology
  • Reviewed on 23/10/2019

"Stone County Schools MediaPanel Review"

Comments: I was moderately happy with the purchase when we first started using them but over the years the product has really grown to be much more robust and reliable.

Pros: The ability to post and display multiple content types on all my displays and all from a single pane of glass.

Cons: The MediaPanel box sometimes hangs during software\firmware updates requiring me to contact the support folks.

• Reviewed on 23/10/2019
Steve H.
  • Reviewed on 30/6/2015

"Great easy to use product that will make your marketing more effective and engaging within your business"

Comments: Our organization has implemented 3 mediaPanel units in our stores about and have fallen in love with the product. Before mediaPanel we would update monitors using a usb flash drive, with a powerpoint on it. This process became very labor intensive, difficult to manage, and lacked creative content. Thus losing engagement of our guests/team. With mediaPanel we can change content anywhere at anytime, allowing us to make changes on the fly. The panel is extremely easy to use, gives a professional feel to our guests/team, and the content is live and changes day to day. Thus keeping our guests/ team engaged each and every visit. Since implementing mediaPanel we have seen improvements in our tournaments, other events, knowledge of services, and best of all our bottom line! The service and continued improvements to the product by mediaPanel is yet another reason we love the product. The mediaPanel team is quick to help with questions and continue to roll out updates, new applications, and useful templates. I believe every business could easily benefit and see an immediate ROI with the product.

• Reviewed on 30/6/2015
M. O.
Head of School
Education Management, 13-50 Employees

"Great information hub!"

Comments: Easy to keep content updated. Excellent customer support. Helps us keep our association updated on our activities and programs.

Pros: Ease of use.

Cons: Configuring new content.

Samantha S.
Hospital & Health Care, 13-50 Employees

"Great first impression"

Comments: Media Panel is the first thing people see when they walk into our office. We get so many compliments on the setup and the pictures we show! It allows us as a company to show what we are proud of, everytime someone comes into our office!

Pros: Uploads new pictures fast!

by mediaPanel on 16/11/2016

Thank you, Samantha!

Courtney W.
Human Resources Admin
Industrial Automation, 51-200 Employees

"Eagle Review"

Comments: This has been a great experience for us at Eagle Coach. We use this for all employee communication and reminders. This system is easy to use and ensures that all employees see the necessary information. This system has been very beneficial for us.

Pros: The ease of use and ability to display the changes immediately.

Cons: Sometimes there are errors, however, not often.

Rick N.
  • Reviewed on 1/7/2015

"Far superior to cable, posters, or chalkboards!"

Comments: I love my mediaPanels! I was able to cancel my cable subscription (for a huge cost savings), and provide more useful entertainment and information to my customers. They offer me great flexibility in the type of content I deliver (social media feeds, videos, static images, etc), as well as in the scheduling of it. I also appreciate the fact that it is extremely easy to manage everything remotely. If you currently use televisions for entertainment, posters for advertising, or chalkboards for any application, I would strongly recommend that you supplement or replace them with a mediaPanel.

by mediaPanel on 1/7/2015

Thanks for sharing, Rick!

• Reviewed on 1/7/2015
Michael S.
Senior Product Manager

"Great product!"

Comments: Pros:
- Low cost
- Quick ROI
- Love the Social Media and the ability to have videos.
- Easy Admin
- Quick response from support and development team
Cons:
I can't say this is a con anymore, but I had some issues with the hardware in the beginning. I had issues with wireless network losing its connection. It was easy to fix by unplugging the device and plugging it back in, but that is no longer an issue. SmithMcKay realized the problem quickly, and replaced our hardware. It has never been an issue since.

William S.
  • Reviewed on 19/6/2015

"Callcap found a way to display social content and news in public viewing area."

Comments: The medial panel provides Callcap with real-time vision to what's happening with our brand. Our marketing division continuously monitors for customer sentiment and promotable content. Media panels custom filtering allows for a public viewing area that also provides our employees with key news and weather updates. I'd recommend this for anyone interested in brand protection, re-marketing continuous content, and employee/safety notifications.

Jim V.

"Extremely Satisfied!"

Comments: This product is very easy to use. The pricing is great and the customer support is unbelievable. I would definitely recommend MediaPanel.

Kevin C.
  • Reviewed on 25/1/2017

"Great product"

Comments: We use our panels in our high school to promote upcoming events, special students, corporate sponsors and lunch menues.

• Reviewed on 25/1/2017