• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.5 /5
    4.6 /5

About LearnWorlds

The top platform to Create, Market and Sell Online Courses from Your Own Website.

Learn more about LearnWorlds

Sherry P.
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 11/3/2021

"I love the Learnworlds platform"

Comments: Great experience! LW has the best support and customer service I’ve ever experienced with any other LMS.

Pros: Ease of use, ability to customize, and having full control to make changes.

Cons: It does not integrate with Constant Contacts. The blog looks nice, but I would prefer more than 2 different templates to use.

• Reviewed on 11/3/2021
Demi H.
Marketing
Insurance, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/3/2021

"User friendly and lots of functions and features!"

Pros: LearnWorlds is very user friendly and easy to learn. There are a lot of functions we can use and different ways we can customize our product to make it personable to our company brand. It's also great that they have interactive features that we can integrate into our e-learning courses. The software had the features and functions we were looking for in providing the e-learning course we wanted to provide to our clients. You can import your own videos, add subtitles, have interactive quizzes, and even provide automatic certification upon completion of the course! All the reports and analytics that are available to admins are also really helpful because it allows me to track user progress and lost certificates if needed.

Cons: There are some features that I would have hoped to be even more customizable, but whenever I ask the Support team for assistance, they always do their best to give me an alternative option or a workaround which is always nice. I think it would be nice to have some customizable pop-up alerts in case there are anything we need to notify our users when they first enter our site. Minor things such as being able to edit the footer on some pages or customizing the contact form to have more fields would be a great addition!

by LearnWorlds on 7/3/2021

Thank you so much for this amazing review Demi! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review. We always take into consideration our customers feedback and, wherever possible, implement it in our frequent updates. On the 23rd of March, we are launching the new Popup builder to engage your visitors with the most versatile popup builder on the market. Stay tuned!

see more here: https://whatsnew.learnworlds.com/en

Vanessa J.
Web Developer
  • Reviewed on 29/3/2021

"Very Poor Customer Service! Sad! Bad! Mad!"

Comments: Even though the design is nice, and it only takes an experienced developer about an hour or two to set up their customized school site, I would not recommend this product based on the experience I've had with customer service. Paying for customer service is part of what makes the price high, and when I reach out for support, I seem to get nothing but "there, there's" and smug retorts. DO YOUR JOBS, PLEASE!

Pros: As a web developer, I have found this CMS very simple to use. Much simpler than Wordpress, Wix, etc. Easy to customize, and gives you a nice professional look.

Cons: Certain customer service representatives were RUDE! We had a glitch in one of our courses for over a month. Had to refund and turn away customers for a month as we asked customer service for help over and over. I was very passively sympathized with but given NO ANSWERS and NO HELP. Finally, this morning, I fixed the bug, and told customer service they could close that ticket. They then had the GALL to argue with me that their never-present development team had "just" fixed it (wow, what a coincidence!) and behaved quite rudely toward me!

• Reviewed on 29/3/2021
Melisa C.
  • Reviewed on 3/3/2021

"Best Platform for the Edupreneur"

Comments: LearnWorlds has afforded me the opportunity to market my own courses at an affordable price, which helps me to beat my competitors pricing.

Pros: LearnWorlds provides the best customer service in the industry.

Cons: The inability to group clients my clients.

by LearnWorlds on 7/3/2021

Melisa, thank you so much for your insightful review! Our support squad is always here for you to provide any assistance you may need along the way.

Russ W.
Social Media Strategist
  • Reviewed on 27/2/2018

"Exactly what I was looking for!"

Pros: Learn Worlds was exactly what I was looking for! I had a course that I wanted to be able to market and not pay too much to host it. For its lesser price month, Learn Worlds provides everything I need including an amazing platform to host my courses, a way to provide marketing incentives and most importantly to me the videos for the course are locked behind a login so they cannot be downloaded and illegally shared.

• Reviewed on 27/2/2018
Monica G.
eLearning Strategist
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/8/2018

"Beyond selling courses"

Pros: I've used LearnWorlds for two different schools. The social/community features are great and ideal for anyone that wants to grow a community, not just sell courses. LearnWorlds' is also the only affordable platform that helps you make content interactive.

Cons: I don't like the pricing structure. They take a percentage of sales. I prefer a monthly subscription.

• Reviewed on 28/8/2018
Paul S.
MD
Hospital & Health Care, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/2/2019

"Learnworlds"

Comments: Excellent customer service, overall I really like it. It just takes a while to get used to it but you could say that about a new phone.

Pros: I like how my course is coming together, I'm finding it time consuming but I believe the end result will be very good.

Cons: Sometimes it isn't obvious what to do next, I'm new to this stuff though.

• Reviewed on 12/2/2019
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/12/2018

"Great and innovative program platform"

Comments: Great - i will continue to use to complete my project and recommend

Pros: How many features it has, and how good the support is.

Cons: Some features are very technical - i would consider hiring someone to help.

Jon W.
Learning Director
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/3/2021

"One stop shop for a decentralized network of non-profits"

Comments: Our goal is to provide our over 1000 members from 342 connected non-profits from around NYS "the right resources, right when they need them". Learnworlds helps us categorize our resources into the 10 areas of organizational health that we have identified, making it simple for our members to find the resources they need. We also use it as the landing page and gateway for digital cohort learning experiences. Gives us a one stop shop for meeting links, content, and engagement. Our facilitators don't have to resent the same zoom link for all of the 9 different sessions they'll be hosting. Helps reduce the administrative burden on them.

Pros: LearnWorlds is more than an online learning platform. It's flexibility and adaptability has provided us the ability to engage our 342 connected non-profits around New York State in a variety of ways. The best part is that there support team is quick to respond and help with the unique situations we're running into as we provide resources and connection to our over 1000 member organization. Couldn't be more happy with our experience.

Cons: I'm getting picky here but the updated design elements (which I was hoping would come out) ended up being great but I had to rebuild all my pages to fit the new templates. I use the platform as a digital resource library so I've got over 125 "courses" that I had to recreate. But it ended up being a net positive because the new template designs and user experience is way better.

Jeanette J.
  • Reviewed on 24/2/2021

"LearnWorlds is the tool to teach the world"

Comments: I don't have to employ at least 3 people to do the tasks that Learnworlds do for me. It is a perfect fit.

Pros: The solution is a perfect fit for me and my company. I have even though I am very picky never missed any features or functions. It is very well thought of down to the smallest detail. Professionals making the perfect tool for their peers.

Cons: The only thing that comes to mind if the fact, that I didn't make it myself - the biggest compliment ever.

by LearnWorlds on 26/2/2021

Jeanette, thank you for this amazing review! Thank you for the trust, we are thankful for customers like you. Our support squad will be here for you every step of the way.

• Reviewed on 24/2/2021
Antonio S.
Web Admin
  • Reviewed on 15/4/2019

"Great all in one LMS!"

Comments: My overall experience is very good. Unless you build your school from scratch and pay thousands of dollars for it, you won't get absolutely everything you want. But I feel that anyone will get most things with Learnworlds and they will have success building their online school.

Pros: I enjoy all the integrations and the fact that they are always launching new features. Anyone with no code experience can come up with a beautiful school. Lots of articles explaining how to use and make the best of your school and you can always reach out for support and they are very responsive. Overall, a great value if you are looking to have your school up and running within days and want to have the ability to grow over time.

Cons: The more comprehensive plans are a little more expensive than what you can find out there but it's totally worth it if you are serious about building a great online school.

• Reviewed on 15/4/2019
Teya B.
Arts & Crafts, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2018

"Professional Looking School with no efforts"

Comments: I am in love with this platform and I would never change them for another.
I feel cared for by the amazing support team that know my name, my work, my problems and needs. They offered me the attention and personalized tips. All that gave a big boost to my online school.
If anything could be better than this wonderful software, it's their customer service. Their customer service is the best I ever had in my life.

Pros: Despite that I am an artist, but I don't have an eye for grapic web design. What I loved the most in LearWorlds is that they put a lot of efforts to create clean, modern and professional looking layouts. You just click and change the text. I was really easy to make my e-learning academy look expensive and polished. There are many, many, many different layouts for videos, text blocks, pictures, customer reviews, payment options....basically anything you could need. And the best part is that they update and upgrade all this regularly!

Cons: I wish the the uploading system had the option to organize your files in folders. I use a lot of images in my academy and it can become hard to find what you're looking for after certaint number of uploads.
However, with the constant updates they are making I am sure this is just a matter of time to be added as functionality.

• Reviewed on 22/12/2018
Jonas K.
Songwriter/Producer
  • Reviewed on 4/12/2018

"Experience after using learnWorlds for 7 month"

Comments: I have used few others providers and wasn't satisfied until I found LearnWorlds. They have all the tools and easy to use interface to build your online school.

Pros: It's easy to use and doesn't take to much time to learn all the core functions. I build my first online course in a few hours using they awesome design tools and page builder. Also I have to mention friendly and help full customer service. That's really important for me.

Cons: Translating school pages to different language takes some time. They have prepared translated version in most popular ones, but in my case I had to spend few days on doing that. Still it's easy to understand how to do it.

• Reviewed on 4/12/2018
Business Owner
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2018

"A good solid option for course creation"

Comments: Customer support has been very friendly but some issues have yet to be resolved after several months. They are aware of the problem and said it was forwarded to the development team but no solution has come about.

Pros: It is pretty simple to create your courses with the drag and drop options.

Cons: There is no overview of student progress and activity. If you need to know when a course was completed you have to search through the activity log. So far the integration options are also very limited.

• Reviewed on 13/12/2018
Stacey N.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/4/2019

"Highly Recommend!"

Comments: LearnWorlds has been a very positive experience for me. Before I came here I tried to build my courses on another platform where supporter support was very limited. This cost me time and money. The support here is solid and reliable. Pit has gone above and beyond to help me build my vision. Things run smoothly on this platform, so I hardly ever have any tech issues with my students that purchase my courses, which frees up my time to create with freedom.

Pros: User friendly. Once students are enrolled very little tech issues so they can navigate on their own. Which frees up time to focus on other aspects of the business.

Cons: It would be nice if there were more options ( so you don't have to bother with resizing) for uploading photos with out heads getting cut off.

• Reviewed on 17/4/2019
Professor of Chinese Medicine and Taoist practice
Alternative Medicine, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2018

"Fast and easy designing learning website"

Comments: I have less than one year experience with learnworlds, uploaded some of my courses, overall had good expriences.. I had some tecnical problems and they solved it.

Pros: Support team replies quickly about quetions.

Cons: I think it needs a grouping directory to includes a series of courses at course catalog or landing page

Education Management, Self Employed

"Highly recommended"

Comments: I have certainly enjoyed the functionality and support offered.

Pros: They have a range of features and functionality which makes your website eye-catching and easy to use. Great customer support who will get back to you instantly and are very helpful.

Cons: Some technical issues will crop up now and then but so far the team has been supportive in fixing the issues for me in not time.

eLearning Developer
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 18/1/2021

"Terrible customer service"

Comments: It looks nice, for sure, but I value customer service over looks. Terrible experience.

Pros: It looks nice and it provides some beneficial features that allow for rapid eLearning development.

Cons: Terrible customer service! I was bounced around like a ping pong ball with LearnWorlds, and the customer service rep wasn't friendly. The dev team couldn't answer my question --- and they CC'd my client which made things totally awkward.

by LearnWorlds on 26/1/2021

We apologize that your experience didn't match your expectations. It was an uncommon instance & we'll do better in the future. We'd appreciate the opportunity to make things right. Please reach me via email to discuss at your earliest convenience

• Reviewed on 18/1/2021
Trina V.
Research And Development Professional
Government Administration, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/1/2019

"Easy and fast to use tool for your e courses"

Pros: Has everything required to develop your ecourse. It's easy to use and implement and has varied and beautiful templates. Very interactive with multi language
Excellent support

Cons: So far I have no complaints about the tool

• Reviewed on 23/1/2019
Coach/Founder
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/3/2021

"Stable platform to build on"

Pros: The site is stable and is consistently accessible

Cons: Learning curve to implement - customer service response can be slow

by LearnWorlds on 7/3/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! our feedback is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Sally D.
Partner
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/3/2021

"LearnWorlds has helped us to quickly pivot to an online learning platform"

Pros: It was well supported with online help and was intuitive enough for people with very limited software experience to quickly understand and launch an online school. Customer service has been very responsive and helpful. We were up and running and growing within a very short period of time and are about to launch our new site which will include many of the upgrades that are now available.

Cons: Creating blogs is not as simple or intuitive as it could be, so it takes longer than I would like. Other issues we initially had have all been addressed through the ongoing improvements within LearnWorlds.

by LearnWorlds on 10/3/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave an insightful review, Sally! Your feedback is valuable and we have already shared this with the team. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Keep up the great work

Lauren V.
Leadership Development
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/12/2020

"Great Education Platform"

Comments: Still learning the product but very happy with our test results. Very excited to offer a plat form for the team for learning and development.

Pros: The ability to brand your academy and offer online learning to the team. LearnWorlds offers us the ability to upload video learning, quizzes and offer the team an experience online that they can access from their home, office on their computer or their mobile devide.

Cons: There is a drip email feature that requires you to add the user 24 hours before you can send an email. This is a bit frustrating.

by LearnWorlds on 11/1/2021

Lauren, thank you for sharing your experience and valuable insights on using LearnWorlds! We're so excited to hear that your overall experience with LearnWorlds is a positive one and that you can offer a top-notch learning experience to your team. We have already shared your constructive feedback with the product team. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our trusted Customer Success team. We wish you every success!

• Reviewed on 31/12/2020
Jacqueline zaleski M.
Author & Instructor
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2017

"Their initial proposal to switch hosts was the ultimate in a professional academic offer."

Comments: This software makes it possible to me to have an international school, to interact with a widely diverse platform of students without the "brick and mortar"overhead that continues to make education too expensive for many students. It also allows me the one-on-one contact with students who have very specific questions that I want to throughly answer, instead of sitting in a typical lecture hall with hundreds of others holding onto their unanswered questions.

Pros: There's nothing wrong with making a fortune selling courses on using a hula hoop, but I've been professional field researcher outside the USA for nearly 13 years. I have five professional degrees in subjects that I am passionate about to my core. I want to attract self-directed students. All the other online hosts that I thoroughly researched or used focused on what I call "recreational learning." My courses are serious investigations to make a sizable income. LearnWorlds has so many professionals on staff that they understood that concept and are helping me to attract those who need CPD credits as an ESL teacher or a respectable career as an English Tutor in as little as a week."

• Reviewed on 18/11/2017
Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2018

"LearnWorlds: Platform for online teaching"

Pros: I did a lot of research before I decided to use LearnWorlds as my teaching platform. It is very excellent equipped with many useful feathers and helpful service. I got a lot of friendly support during my starting. Platform is designed to be easy to use and make it fast to found your school. Even I am not excel at IT and computer coding, I also be able to create my website within a couple of day. Thank LearnWorlds team.

Cons: I live in Thailand and LearnWorlds working time is based on UK time, so our time are not synchronize. When I have question or any support, I have to email to LearnWorlds support center, and wait for until working time in UK start. That is only problem I can find using this platform. Different time zone may be frustrating when continuous communication is needed to solve some kind of problem. Beside from that, I think everything is well designed and nice.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2018
Dean V.
Partner
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2018

"Learnworlds in South Africa"

Comments: Learnworlds is truly innovative in its approach to providing a flexible and functional LMS platform at a really affordable price (even in SA), which is tied to Rand/Dollar exchange rate). I am based in SA, and the support (via email) has been really good. However, there are some limitations with the Currency component and payment options (for a SA business)

Pros: Social and community learning functionality - learners are able to engage each other and faculty via the social media community set up. Learners are kept up to date on any school happening.
The e-book functionality enables learners to actively engage in note taking and summaries. The learner can highlight content and make notes, which are then stored and linked to the relevant content which the learner can easily

Cons: Not as flexible on the design functionality. Users are limited to fairly cumbersome templates, and there is a lot of "dead space" between sections. The user is unable to trim this "dead space" and make the space more streamlined.