Bullhorn ATS & CRM Reviews

• Overall

About Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Automate every part of the recruiting lifecycle with Bullhorn's recruiting software built for staffing and recruiting agencies.

Learn more about Bullhorn ATS & CRM

Talib J.
Talib Jetha
  • Reviewed on 21/4/2021

"A great tool to use with a few minor issues"

Comments: Overall the experience was good but if we knew what we know now, we might have opted for a different tool or at least we would have done more research

Pros: I like the GUI the most as the simplicity and the ease of use of this tool makes it a fantastic product

Cons: I like the IT support the least, I think there could be a lot more support that could have been given to us when we were implementing and having some issues at the start of the implementation

• Reviewed on 21/4/2021
Darshan S.
Technical Recuiter
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/5/2020

"Excellent Recruitment Platform"

Comments: Collaboration between many other teams which is used in hiring process is a lot easier using Bullhorn. It helps us to keep each and everything track in a timely manner. Mass Emailing is the effective feature where you can send emails to many candidates whom we are exactly looking at without a candidate knowing them that it's a mass email because the mail looks as if you have sent the mail personally.

Pros: User friendly complexity is reduced a lot compared to the old version of software. It has an option to save the visa status of the candidate. Tracking candidates and updating their status if they are available in the market or not is easy. Using it couple of time makes you an expert in it. Picks up the exact candidates which we are looking for based on the key skills which we have used. It has an option to leave notes which helps other users in the same company to know in the candidate is interested or if any others have reached the same candidate. Each user has his own dashboard to check the number of submission done and the interviews. total number of candidate on boarded. Its lot worth than what we are paying . Loading time is less which helps us to reach many candidates with short duration of time. All the mails sent to the candidate is saved in the history which is more helpful. You can find the candidates profile by just making a search be his address or name or by his contact number.

Cons: if the resume is in the PDF format then this cannot be downloaded in the DOCX format. When we are facing an issue we don’t have a source to gain knowledge about it only the training of this software is given at particular time. I see that there is a bit delay in the customer service response. When we open three to four new tab and open new jobs in each and refresh the highlighting part will be interchanged.

• Reviewed on 7/5/2020
Tim S.
Operations Manager
  • Reviewed on 7/12/2016

"Bullhorn Review December 2016"

Comments: I have used Bullhorn since 2007 in two different companies. In the first instance, I helped integrate Bullhorn into the company and found Bullhorn support extremely helpful in migrating our data from our old system into Bullhorn. The process went smoothly and our deadlines were met; I still remember this after all these years. I continue to use Bullhorn in my current company and find it an extremely effective tool.

Pros: Bullhorn Technical Support is simply amazing. I am in awe of their customer service and their knowledge of the system. Customer Service for me means that I'm not put on hold for an inordinate length of time nor am I forced to leave a message after negotiating with a voicemail system that requires me to struggle with too many options. I greatly appreciate Bullhorn Technical Support's sending me a follow up email to any issue I may have had; these emails help me to remember the issue and how it was resolved. Lastly, I realize that Bullhorn has many partners in its Marketplace but I do not receive solicitation calls from them; this is very important to me, as I receive many such calls from other vendors and it is a burden to say the least.

Cons: I do not remember which version of Bullhorn I used at my first job (from 2007 to 2013). I do know, however, that when I started to use Bullhorn in my second job one of the features that was available in the earlier version (ability to run ad hoc reports based on the various fields in Bullhorn records) was no longer available. I found this feature extremely useful as a Bullhorn administrator for my company and regret that it's no longer available; it provided a level of detail and a freedom of reporting that is not found in the canned reports. I understand that Bullhorn's maintaining such a feature can be a heavy one, but I miss this feature nonetheless. I think it was called Bullhorn 360. Lastly, I do have one other comment. I love the "Merge Record" feature but I find it very complicated to choose the secondary record from the list after I've chosen the primary record first. The primary record shows up as an option when choosing the secondary record for the merge. This is a small detail but one that would be wonderful to correct.

• Reviewed on 7/12/2016
Special Projects Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 18/5/2016

"Good but not perfect"

Comments: We have been using Bullhorn since the start of Bullhorn. The software does what we need it to - most of the time. There are many options to partner with different companies that work seamlessly with Bullhorn. We are always looking for the latest and greatest to make our jobs easier so we always hope for more options where this is concerned so we can tie as much as possible right into our Bullhorn processes. They have made a lot of improvements and additions to Bullhorn in the past year, but not all things work the way a regular user may think. The way to pull lists now, is not the same as it used to be. For example. If you are trying to generate a list of client contacts based on recent placements, there is no real easy way to do this now (like you used to be able to do). You either have to go in each placement one by one and add the client contact to a distribution list or do a million steps which sometimes does not work. Pulling this list used to be very easy and now you can no longer do this the way you used to be able to. Some processes are not as user friendly to figure out so we always hope Bullhorn is making adjustments - getting into the mind of the users and how they might think to do things, rather than a multi step process that takes calling Bullhorn directly to figure out. We recently started using the NPS to survey our clients. We have used other products in the past to generate this same gauge for customer satisfaction, and there definitely can be more improvements to this to make it better. We would love to see a better way to add clients to the survey based on placements without having to open each placement one by one and going into the client contact to add them to the survey. Same as most issues. We want to pull client lists quite often based on the placements we make and there seems to be no quick, clear and direct way to do this. We have had some issues with seamless functions with more advanced things - i.e. In building out an on boarding/application portal WITH the Bullhorn developers, we have experienced a lot of issues when people are trying to apply to our jobs. trying to get things worked on can take a VERY long time for these more advanced fixes. If it is just a general fix in the system, the response time is usually very good.

Pros: It does what any staffing firms needs. good selection of programs that can be integrated (but you can never have too many options!)

Cons: down times/issues do come up
could use better process for doing certain searches (noted in review)

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 18/5/2016
Richard K.
Management Consulting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/11/2016

"Comprehensive Design"

Comments: Bullhorn provides a complete servicing platform for all stages of candidate recruiting. We are able to manage our client and candidate contact lists, our jobs, payroll, onboarding, and more. Aside from minor window control and UI quirks, Bullhorn has few flaws. With recent mergers, our company has experienced exponential growth during 2016. With that growth comes the challenge of integrating client and sales data, as well as candidate data. With Bullhorn, the integration was seamless. All of the data was easily uploaded into our established Bullhorn database and we experienced no downtime. As a Staffing Agency, our entire organization uses Bullhorn CRM. Bullhorn is our main recruiting tool allowing us to easily manage sales leads, candidate leads, and all levels of the staffing process. It effectively addresses the time issue; this tool saves us a great deal of time by organizing each of our processes in a general tab format.

Pros: Organization - The layout of the Bullhorn interface is simple. This makes training new users easy and makes working in bullhorn stress-free. Detail - Bullhorn allows us to enter and retrieve a great amount of detail within records. This allows for accurate reporting and follow-up. Customization - Bullhorn is very customizable. We can easily add components and fields to the interface within each function of the CRM.

Cons: User Interface - Though highly customizable, the windows and popups can be quirky. The sizes of windows for example can sometimes be to small for the data contained and require a great deal of scrolling to navigate through. Email Capability - Bullhorn would be better with a full service email suite which included all of the functions of MS Outlook for example. Data speed - We all want to work faster. Bullhorn can sometimes be a bit sluggish with the transmission of data.

• Reviewed on 2/11/2016
Sarah G.
  • Reviewed on 10/9/2019

"So easy to use"

Comments: Great- makes us faster and more productive

Pros: Easy to use, intuitive, makes life easier

Cons: When things go wrong - ie when we lose our notes for a while. Technical glitches!

• Reviewed on 10/9/2019
Brian E.
Talent Acquisition Lead
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/3/2017

"Excellent ATS System"

Comments: Bullhorn is an excellent ATS system for recruiters, allowing for tracking of candidates and requirements through the entire hiring cycle. Bullhorn even allows for the ease of Resource Management with the ability to keep track of when projects are scheduled to end. The User Interface is very user friendly and intuitive. Configuring Bullhorn for the look and feel I want is also very simple. The functionality to be able to track emails to and from both candidates and hiring managers is a fantastic tool which helps in looking at history, both for future hires from hiring managers as well as to see interactions with candidates and employees in the past.

Pros: Excellent user interface with the ability to have various tabs on candidates so that different parts of the organization can see what they need.
Tracking of emails with both Candidates/Employees as well as Hiring Managers/Client Contacts
History is kept of progress through each job
Candidates can be in the process for several jobs at once
Search is very easy to find candidates in the database that match the job. It is also very simple to search for past jobs that may be similar to see candidates that had previously been successful.

• Reviewed on 1/3/2017
Joshua L.
Administrative manager
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/1/2019

"Easy to use / pricy but worth it!"

Comments: Bullhorn is helpful and I love being able to access it from anywhere - the pricing is high but again this is the easiest of ATS/CRM that ia available to consumers - which is a good thing!

Pros: Bullhorn is a super user friendly CRm compared to other ATS or CRM software available. We are able to easily integrate job boards and this list of available integrations seems to be growing by the month! My favorite feature is the texting! A lot of people respond to text and the convenience of having it on BH is easier than trying to find other sources (even though integrations are available)

Cons: Bullhorn offers a matching feature and several filtering systems to help identify candidates. I find these to be lacking with room for improvement. You can go to filter out candidates for a warehouse role but could end up with a variety of admin and blank resumes. It is hit and miss but that could even reflect how our data is parsed into the system. I personally have not had much success using this feature.

• Reviewed on 21/1/2019
Brian G.
Sr. Corporate Recruiter
Banking, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/8/2017

"The best recruiting ATS/CRM I have experienced!"

Comments: This is a fantastic product that I would highly recommend. It is on the cutting edge of recruiting, and is a must-have for people looking to take their organization's talent acquisition efforts to the next level.

Pros: Bullhorn is very intuitive, and I love that it passively tracks email conversations through email formats like Microsoft Outlook. It has powerful reporting capabilities, and makes sourcing passive talent much easier than with a traditional ATS product. It is reliable, has a nice, modern user interface, and is great for when there are multiple recruiters or teams working on the same projects. There are nice branding and marketing options available as well.

Cons: There can be a bit of a learning curve involved, depending on the system that people switch over from. Also, some of the options and customizations can only be accessed, managed or implemented at the enterprise level, which can sometimes be frustrating when there are multiple organizations and operating companies utilizing the technology under a broad set of circumstances.

• Reviewed on 15/8/2017
Rabee I.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Entertainment, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/5/2021

"Amazing"

Comments: Overall, I recommend using this if we need to enter the candidates and requisitions, in order to keep in touch with the candidates. Not a very helpful tool when it comes to built-in scheduling but we can still send out emails and communicate. I would use it to maintain a candidate database/inventory.

Pros: I used Bullhorn for almost 4 years. I love Bullhorn to maintain my talent pool and inventory. This is a great way of saving candidate Data and then accessing it whenever we need it. I can't even explain how much this has made my life easier in terms of searching for talent in the Bullhorn database if I am ever stuck and not able to find a candidate through any of the job boards. with just a could of searches, we can find a candidate we maybe spoke to 3 years ago who might be a good fit for a specific role. A great way to use and maintain data. A very good tool to generate reports as well/

Cons: Not a very good ATS system. Doesn't give us the flexibility of scheduling candidates too much.

• Reviewed on 1/5/2021
System Administrator
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/5/2019

"A Sophisticated Tool for Customer Relationship Management: Bullhorn CRM"

Comments: I will say that Bullhorn CRM is the best CRM software product for managing customer-relationship in any organization from my experience.
It is a robust tool that ensures customer satisfaction and retention as well as providing the opportunity for new customers thus increasing the company's productivity.
its interface is quite simple to use and appealing.
I highly recommend Bullhorn CRM to those companies looking for better CRM solutions.

Pros: Bullhorn CRM capability to provide immediate insight into the person that is in touch and the capability to keep track of all conversations between different stakeholders makes it superior over other CRM software.
Increased customer relation has led to improve in my organization's productivity.
another cool feature about is about its intuitive interface that is simple and easy to work with even for the inexperienced users.

Cons: In my opinion, I will say the latency experienced by Bullhorn CRM has made it be time-consuming in some context and even failure to capture data from the user.

• Reviewed on 31/5/2019
Cathy C.
Recrutier
Staffing & Recruiting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2019

"Bullhorn"

Comments: I have been using Bullhorn for many years and my experience always have been wonderful. There has been a few times it went down but we fixed quickly. There are a lot of functions to know and learn but it does everything and can do anything you need to be successful.

Pros: I like Bullhorn for many reasons. The ease in using it; the amount of different thing you can use it for; the technical support is great and retrieving reports are easy to get.

Cons: The least thing I like about BH is when it goes down; it does get fixed quickly tho. There is not much else I can say as it does the job very well for me.

• Reviewed on 10/12/2019
Jessica T.
Sr. Recruiter
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/11/2017

"My efficiency is up!"

Comments: I highly recommend this product for a full lifecycle recruiter. It is inexpensive and easy to use.

Pros: I love the way BH helps me track where my candidates are with my clients. It is also very easy to see when my customers need more resumes or we are not getting enough response. I also love the way I can organize candidates by job, client or status. It helps me knock out screening calls / submissions very quickly.

Cons: There are times when I am forced to go through a process in a certain way, especially when converting sales. We are a retained search firm and that section is set up for staffing or contingency firms. Also, the resume database search is not very accurate.

• Reviewed on 7/11/2017
Suryanshi P.
Recruitment Associate
Staffing & Recruiting, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2019

"Being Recruiter"

Comments: All over the it is good and useful software one can use for full Recruitment cycle.

Pros: Bullhorn is the best ATS i used so far. Bullhorn comprises of multiple job boards so we can search the quality candidate for our requirement.
It has many features of starting from sourcing and posting till on-boarding of the candidate.
There are many other helpful features and options present there for better efficiency and result. There are different records of companies, candidates, jobs, submissions, placements etc that will make ore easier to categorize and land to the result directly. All these records are categories by different colors so it looks beautiful though easy to find.

Cons: It could be tough to use or to find the specific result for the person who is using this for the first time, will take little training or practice to grab the things. Although once you get the things it would be easy and efficient for you.

• Reviewed on 21/11/2019
Mark R.
  • Reviewed on 28/2/2017

"Bullhorn review, stay away if you are not a large recruiting firm"

Comments: Their product lacks common sense functionality for basic recruiting. An example is the inability to remove a candidate from a target list from the candidate record itself. You have to navigate to a separate list section to remove the candidate from the list. There is zero relationship with them as a company. An example is having to go through a scripted check in with every customer service phone call, with a high probability of never speaking to say person twice. Another example is investing an hour of my time with their product management people for them to hear my input of suggested common sense functionality. Promises were made that the most simple suggestions would be done within "six months", it has been over twelve and none of them have been embraced. Their product updates are heavily centered around score boarding and other sales productivity and CRM measurements, etc. , largely for executives to analyze and motivate large teams. This functionality is not relevant or helpful to a small recruiting team. Their product is super inflexible and often requires professional services at $$ per session to make a change. An example would be a need to change all candidate's with the city name of "Washington" to "District of Columbia". This simple database update is not possible without Professional Services' involvement, at $$. This is a silly example, but you get the point. We finally decided to pull the plug and go to different firm. We had to pay up the entire contract in advance in order to get OUR data backed up. We immediately paid in advance, dealt with them wanting to bill us twice (not recognizing the advance payment) and with big delays and false promises on when will get OUR data. It has been two weeks, still waiting. STAY AWAY FROM BULLHORN.

by Emily on 1/1/1970

Hi Mark,
I'm very sorry that we failed to provide you with a great customer experience. While, one of the issues you mentioned (the ability to remove a candidate from a tear sheet from the candidate record) has been updated in a recent product release, I understand your additional frustrations. If you would like to discuss your experience with Bullhorn further, or if their is any way I can assist you in your cancellation process, please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] am happy to be of help.

Best,
Emily Saquet
Customer Marketing Specialist at Bullhorn

• Reviewed on 28/2/2017
Scott W.
Recruiting Manager
  • Reviewed on 18/7/2017

"We've been utilizing Bullhorn as our applicant tracking system for about 3-5 years now and like it."

Comments: We have been more effective at filling positions since instituting an ATS.

Pros: Bullhorn allows us to keep notes on each candidate we work with as well as a record of which positions they have applied to and any feedback. It helps us to stay organized.

Cons: The system can be a bit clunky at times and frequently logs you out throughout the day, so you are forever entering and re-entering your login credentials. Sometimes the system will actually allow you go through the process of making a change before telling you have been logged out, so then you have to go back and do it all over again. There are also frequent errors with resume parsing.

• Reviewed on 18/7/2017
Kara G.
Staffing & Recruiting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/3/2017

"Decent"

Comments: Good for what I need. As an independent recruiter, I can only speak from a 1 user perspective but it does the job well, is good value and the live chat customer service is excellent when you cant work something out. I still think there could be a lot of improvements and sometimes you have to click too many times to get to a page but it is a good easy to use database with a good layout. Decent and definitely one of the better ones on the market as I tried a few and many were awful!

Pros: Easy to use and good layout. Like the hotlists tool a lot. This is really helpful. Can use anywhere and app is handy.

Cons: too many clicks on a lot of actions. Can only search on surname, not first names. Notes system could be better

• Reviewed on 30/3/2017
Michael K.
Senior Talent Manager
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2017

"Love Bullhorn"

Comments: I've worked with BH in 3 companies I've recruited for. It is a great tool, easy to learn and share insight with others.

Pros: Easy to work with, easy to configure, customize, drop in files, share with others via email. I like that the different modules or lists are color coded. I utilize the templates, tearsheets and task items. It's a great tool!

Cons: Sometimes it takes a little longer to load, but it is a robust system so a ton of data to process. I with I could submit resumes to opportunities but I'm still able to do it when adding a note (doesn't count towards submittal reporting).

• Reviewed on 16/11/2017
Carolina S.
Recruiter
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/4/2019

"Everything works pretty well except the texting"

Pros: I like the layout and design of this platform. It works quickly and aside from the texting, has no real issues with the functionality. It offers an excellent advanced search. We run a small temporary staffing agency so radius search is very helpful for us.

Cons: The texting system opts candidates out constantly. If they accidentally send an image or blank text, it opts them out without them knowing. Sometime it will just opt them out when they respond to us for no apparent reason. We have to call them and explain the situation and ask them to turn it back on. We have reached out to support many times now and they insist that it will be fixed but we've been dealing with this for almost a year now.

• Reviewed on 24/4/2019
Craig S.
Account Executive
  • Reviewed on 26/8/2018

"Really easy to use recruiting software"

Comments: I would definately get a demo from Bullhorn before you finally decide on a vendor. These guys have a really good product backed with years of experience.

Pros: Bullhorn has been around for while and used by many sound companies which should speak for itself. Besides being really good, sound and trusted recruiting tech company they have always continued to improve and build even better technology. They put great effort into providing solutions to complex recruiting problems. Bullhorn manages all recruiting from requisition to hire in a user friendly manner. Some really good features,
1. Easy Job posting to channels like LinkedIn, job boards, Indeed and social media
2. Quickly screen and filter irrelevant candidates
3. great reporting and dashboards

Cons: From a features perspective there are not downsides, pricing might be a problem from smaller companies though

• Reviewed on 26/8/2018
Sandy H.
HRG
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/3/2019

"Customizable but Limited Efficiency"

Comments: I liked Bullhorn for its ease of use, but there were some areas where they really fall behind.

Pros: Bullhorn is easy to learn how to use and makes many functions of the Staffing world easier--for example, you can add custom fields to Bullhorn pretty easily to start tracking new aspects of your business, and it's fairly simple to add candidates, parse data, etc. The reporting features are very helpful, provided your employees add in the data when they are supposed to. It's easy to filter out people and get the call lists you need.

Cons: Bullhorn's integrations with other software systems is a huge problem, as it decreases efficiency in the workflows. For example, although it can integrate with Sterling I-9s, it can't integrate with background checks. Even the I-9 integration looks sloppy and crashes a lot which adds many extra steps to your workflow. It always amazed me how hard it was to integrate with a phone system--even after their multiple updates we couldn't click a number and dial it from the computer. That alarms me, as this software is built for people who are on the phone all day. It's hard to do a mass-update for people. For example, if you add a new field, it's hard to complete it for a bunch of people and when you make the changes it often crashes the system. If you've been in business for a while this is a problem.

• Reviewed on 5/3/2019
Allison S.
VP Operations
  • Reviewed on 9/6/2017

"High Volume Staffing"

Comments: Bullhorn Engage is a wonderful event and we will continue to return year after year.

Pros: Intuition, ease of use, customization and continuous improvements. I am really excited about Canvas and it's reporting capability but it's a bit intimidating to learn. Hoping that will greatly help our data and reporting capability.

Cons: I think the con was solved in the new Novo layout yesterday but not being able to easily see the live submittals, interviews, and placements on an order or a list. Showing totals isn't telling the user the whole story when trying to work efficiently.

• Reviewed on 9/6/2017
David B.
Business Development Manager
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/2/2017

"perfect fit and value for our team!"

Comments: our company took some time to vet a few different CRM Tools, and also lead data providers as we began our journey of starting a sales dept. we were advised by peers and professionals in the world of selling to look very closely at the products and find the best fit for our needs. bullhorn made an impression on us from the first call and demo. clean, clear software, with intuitive tools, and features that would directly benefit and support our efforts - all at a VERY affordable price for a small sales team. the newer blueprint tool stood out as a way we could add new companies into our pipeline w/o having to pay through the nose for downloading lead lists from other providers. with bullhorn we are able to add leads, manage mailing campaigns, track the life cycle of a leads and contacts, and maybe even expand to other features and services as they relate to our growth. we highly recommend bullhorn CRM, and have continually been impressed with the service after the tool is set up and in use. customer service has been top notch, and our questions are always answered in a timely fashion with courteous representatives.

Pros: user friendly, clean design, great features, very affordable, great value, blueprint tool for adding leads, great customer service, very supportive reps, quick add features make the management of new companies and leads easy, dashboard cards and data give great snapshot of details and actions required

• Reviewed on 13/2/2017
April T.
Recruiting Manager
Staffing & Recruiting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/2/2017

"Fetures/Functionality/Training"

Comments: Overall I find BH to be a good product on the ATS side of the house. We just went live with the Back office. The one thing that stick out to me is that there are so many things that we want to do that will require a "Customization". I think that it is locked down too tight. An example would be that we can not apply logic....If this ..... then that. The reporting isn't very useful. I am HOPING that we are able to get Canvas. Hoping that will fix those issues! The dashboard is geared way too much on sales and not on recruiting. I know that there is a "My Activity" card that was just released, but there is no way that the recruiting manager and/or the EVP of recruiting can view their teams card on their dashboard. The managers should have the option to view all activity in their department on their dashboard as well. I feel that we should be able to make our own user types and create entitlements as we see fit.

Pros: Export function. I wouldn't be able to run our office without it!
It is easy to follow like an iPhone
Support staff is great!
Webinar/Training on new releases and features

Cons: Too many customizations
Dashboard for ATS vs CRM
Training on Back Office - VERY LITTLE, NO on-site training and staff was only given an overview 4 months before go live and no training when we went live

• Reviewed on 10/2/2017
Recruiter
Staffing & Recruiting, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/9/2018

"Full cycle recruiting must haves!"

Pros: If you are doing end to end recruitment, Bullhorn is the best applicant tracking system for you! This software is very OC in tracking candidates progress from pre-screen stage to placement. It is very detailed oriented in terms of documentation. You can send sms and emails inside bullhorn. You can manage tearsheets - allows you to sort candidates of the same profile in a group. It stores resumes of candidates and allows you to do sourcing as well plus there is a built in job board that allows you to access careerbuilder and monster.

Cons: Could have gone better if you can send sms more than 136 characters.

• Reviewed on 12/9/2018