Asset Panda Reviews

by Asset Panda

Filter by:

• Overall

About Asset Panda

Asset tracking platform that is cloud-based with mobile apps (IOS/Android). Unlimited Users. Get a free guided demo today!

Learn more about Asset Panda

Showing 1,190 reviews

Ziggy J.
IT Asset and Vulnerability Manager
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/9/2021

"Asset Management simplified and cusomized"

Comments: Overall, I am happy with Asset Panda and its features. I look forward to seeing it grow with additional options for reporting specifically.

Pros: I like that you are able to design all aspects of the asset tracking functions for your company. I am able to customize the fields of data, types of data, structure of fields, who can access which features, and more to fit the needs of our organization

Cons: That I am not able to customize the reports easier. Also, that I do not have database access to simply write the queries myself. Also, I do not like that we are not notified of roadmaps for development and have limited input as to the features that are prioritized for our company. I understand that development has limited time and people, but would like to participate in a small customer focus group that meets quarterly to discuss the future of Asset Panda.

by Asset Panda on 8/9/2021

Hi Ziggy, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We are continually innovating the platform. Be on the lookout for improvements designed to make your life easier.

• Reviewed on 3/9/2021
Adam E.
Technology Systems Engineer
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/6/2017

"A complete letdown"

Comments: We ended up renewing with Asset Panda after they fixed all of my previously mentioned issues in the original review further below. I think it's fair to provide an assessment of our use since.

Pros: Asset Panda has all the features and price point that make it one of, if not the best, asset management tool that I've come across. We explored a few options when we were having so many difficulties and no other vendor I spoke with was able to offer me all the features that Asset Panda has at the same (or a better) price point. I am cautiously optimistic that our experience will continue to be a pleasure. An asset management tool should be something that just works and not something you have to fix problems with daily. Our data is very valuable and its integrity is of the utmost importance due to our 1:1 initiative. Active Directory sync has worked flawlessly over the past 6 months. Importing and updating of assets through their import tool is incredibly easy. Though I fully recommend using XLS sheets as I have had issues using CSV sheets. The mobile application is still hands down one of the best applications I've used on iOS. The barcode reader reads quickly and accurately. Features like group scanning, filtering, and running actions are seamless.

by Asset Panda on 13/6/2017

Hi Adam, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I checked with support and they informed me that everything is fixed and working properly. They said the account was turned off for lack of payment automatically by our system. Also, I went into the history and saw the issues we had when we initially installed AD and the most recent problem. Your account was a particularly hard one for us on the AD install. We are glad all the issues are fixed.

Our support and development team are hard working honest people. Your account was highly abnormal on the AD install and it took a while to trouble shoot it. On top of that, we have to prioritize support for clients with up to date payment.

The account will be open for you once we received payment.

• Reviewed on 8/6/2017
Tiffany W.
Technology Director
Education Management, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/6/2021

"Customer Review"

Pros: We heavily used asset management and work order systems with Asset Panda. It made for a smooth integration to track issues related to assets in a clear and easy way. The ability to customize our work order system was the highlight of our use.

Cons: It would have been amazing if our Facilities Department could have utilized the same software, but templates for preventive maintenance and invoicing options kept them searching for a different vendor.

by Asset Panda on 5/7/2021

Hi Tiffany, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda Platform. We are glad the ability to customize your work orders is making a huge difference for you. We will ask a team member to reach out to discuss preventative maintenance as we have a large number of clients configure the platform to accomplish that task as well.

We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

• Reviewed on 30/6/2021
Michelle D.
Procurement Manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/5/2019

"New to Asset Panda"

Comments: The Rep was Implementation Specialist and was really great to work with. She was very knowledgeable about the product and was easy to get along with and worked through all of our questions with us.

Pros: This product works well for our medium sized company. We just started using Asset Panda and so far have found it to be very user friendly. We are currently using it for internal equipment and find it easy to use and navigate. The configurations are relatively easy to use once you know where everything is. The customer service has been outstanding so far. The rep was great to work with.

Cons: The app seems to run a little slow and is sometimes a little more difficult to navigate through the different pages and assets. The only other thing is that it times out after 15 mins and you have to sign in very frequently

by Asset Panda on 2/6/2019

Hi Michelle, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are addressing some of the speed issues some clients have experienced. Several
Improvements are all ready implemented with a more on the way. You can change the time the system is set to log you out in the configuration section of the admin panel. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 30/5/2019
Adam W.
Asset Management and Procurement Manager
Marketing & Advertising, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/9/2018

"So many uses!"

Comments: GDPR compliance has been made easier with the system being rolled out to everyone we can use it as an image store with added contracts that people sign to allow us to use those images. its great. The overall experience is a good one, its helped me further my career in the field and has got my name on the map and thats partly down to this system and its capibility

Pros: Once you learn the configuration of the system you can use it for so many things. It can replace electronic signing for assets or compliance... if there is a change in your asset management process its very easy to map in your mind what you would need to change on the system and what links will be affected. I cant say in my years of dealing with asset management that I have seenanything better or easier to use. The Mobile App is an absolute life saver. If your resource is stretched like mine, with the right processes in place you can mould the system to allow employee's to manage their own assets and take responsibility themselves which is a powerful thing.

Cons: Some great features like Gallary or audits are not quite as customisable as I would like.. minor but can sometimes be a pain considering my first point

by Asset Panda on 14/9/2018

Hi Adam, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Your review really hits at the core of what we hope our clients experience. The idea that you can configure the platform to solve a large number of business problems is what we are going for! Allowing the users to take responsibility is also at the core of how we help the world work smarter. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 13/9/2018
Brittney T.
Marketing Events Coordinator
Wireless, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/1/2017

"Tailored to my company"

Comments: We were looking for a photo catalog of all the items we had in stock. We do weekly events in multiple locations and we were looking for a way to keep track of what was being sent out to the events and track what was returned. Considering that we were going to hand out little giveaway items we would send out 100 items but we might not give away all of it. Some of it would be returned and have to be added back into inventory. That simple task was just not possible with other inventory systems we tried. We also were looking for something that included a photo. Our promotional inventory has multiple items that can be labeled the same but are different. ie, Pens vs Stylus pens or Plastic cups vs tumbler cups. It was very nice to be able to see a photo of what the item was. Again, this was a feature that other inventory systems were not capable of doing. I love that once the initial set up is in place that we are trained how to alter any aspect of the way our program is displayed and operates. We decide how our program functions. It is completely customizable. I am super impressed how much freedom this program gives us and is well worth the money to invest in. I was able to take care of 6 different monthly or weekly tasks with this 1 program. Now what use to take me nearly a week to complete I can complete in a day. This program is incredible! My only hang up is that it does take some poking around and a lot of trials and error to get the hang of. If you are not computer literate it may take you quite a while to understand how this works. It's very technical on the back end although when the back end is set up it is very user friendly.

Pros: Completely customizable
pulls customized reports
has the option of a photo displayed
The calendar feature is extremely helpful

Cons: Not necessarily a con but it is very technical on the back end. Building the program is the most difficult part. Although, it did get me well acquainted with how the entire system works. I'm glad you start us off with people who can walk us through.

by Asset Panda on 11/1/2017

Hi Brittney, we appreciate you taking the time to review Asset Panda. If anything comes up we can help you with please let us know. Also, keep the product feedback coming. We love it! Our clients suggestions drive our product.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you.

• Reviewed on 11/1/2017
Vanessa K.
IT Asset
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/11/2018

"IT Asset Management"

Comments: Our company has over 60 offices spread throughout the country, and before Asset Panda, we had no easy way to see where our equipment was assigned. We had to go through several different applications to see what assets even an individual employee had. Now, we can quickly see all equipment at an entire location. Asset Panda has greatly improved device accountability as well as equipment life cycle planning.

Pros: Asset Panda is easy to use with an intuitive interface and customizable asset fields. The ability to import existing asset lists and scan in new assets is a huge time saver. Even manually entering new asset records is easy since Asset Panda has the ability to copy and then modify existing records, saving me from entering the same fields over and over, such as model numbers. If I do have trouble or questions, Asset Panda support is always prompt and friendly.

Cons: It can be slow to pull asset information at times. Reports are also slow to generate. It normally takes 30 minutes to an hour for me to receive requested reports, and sometimes I need faster access to that data.

by Asset Panda on 4/12/2018

Hi Vanessa, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We have made significant changes to our reporting module. You will see significantly faster response times in the very soon. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 29/11/2018
Thomas S.
Application Systems Analyst
Entertainment, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/5/2019

"Houston Zoo, Inc. (Attwater Prairie Chicken Conservation Breeding Project)"

Comments: From our initial demo to our implementation with specialist representative, the Asset Panda team has been attentive, helpful, and very quick to respond. representative did a great job of understanding and fulfilling our team's process needs. She even got us to use the new embedded groups feature which solved one of our needs for multiple treatment logs. The program is very flexible in terms of application. With a few tweaks, I think it would be a model program for other organizations to use for endangered species breeding and medical treatment management. For standard office and technology asset management, I think that it already fills all the requirements.

Pros: The amount of customization is very useful, especially for us, as we are using this software in a rather unorthodox manner to track chickens as assets and their medical problems and treatments as support tickets. The ability to update fields on the support ticket side that update fields on the asset side is very useful in our setup.

Cons: We would like to see more connection between the asset and support ticket fields. Our current weight field sits on the asset side. Since we have a weight change action on the asset side and the medical ticket side, we cannot see a complete list of the weight changes in one action report. It would be very useful for a sorting function on the changes tab, so we could see all the current weight changes whether they originated from an action on the asset side or an action on the medical ticket side. The major complaint from our vet and animal staff is speed of data input. They are moving from chicken to chicken very quickly during their rounds of weighing and treating up to 400 chickens twice a day, so they feel every slight delay in responsiveness. They have also expressed a need for sorting reports by fields residing on the asset when the report is based on the ticket or embedded group side.

by Asset Panda on 30/5/2019

Hi Thomas, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We love use cases like heloing the Attwater Prairie Chicken Conservation Breeeding Project. We sent you comments on app functionality to our product team for review. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 29/5/2019
Johnathan D.
IT Manager
Printing, 51-200 Employees

"Short review"

Comments: Great

Pros: The customization abilities of the software in general - also love being able to export and import assets via Excel spreadsheets

Cons: Some items can be tricky to find when you are trying to add, edit or remove certain things throughout the software.

by Asset Panda on 20/6/2019

Hi Johnathan, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Mark D.
Director of Technology and Innovation
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/5/2019

"Great Inventory Tool"

Comments: The onboarding process was excellent and customer support has been very responsive so far. Pretty positive experience with Asset Panda as a company.

Pros: We love this tool for our asset management. We are a school with a 1:1 chromebook program and keeping track of loaner equipment and repairs is a tall task. Asset Panda has helped us streamline the system and keep tabs on where everything is and what state it's in. We use the report tool features daily to track students who have loaned equipment due to repairs or forgetting their own devices. This has reduced our overall repair rates and decreased the number of devices lost due to theft and student negligence. The interface is clean and reasonably intuitive. We also use the Google sync and Device Management tools and both of those are working well for us. For inventory purposes, it's a very solid tool.

Cons: I wish some features were easier to do on the main screen. Since we have a high volume of daily loaners, it would be nice to check in and out equipment with one click from the main screen. We also tried the help desk module, but ended up going with Spiceworks instead. The help desk works as a way of tracking repair orders, but that functionality is also covered in the main inventory tool. We were looking for a help desk that would provide communication back and forth with our school stakeholders (staff and students). Also, I wish the Google Device Management tool had bidirectional syncing. As it stands that feature works very well; that is just more of a wish list feature.

by Asset Panda on 3/6/2019

Hi Mark, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 31/5/2019
Leonardo W.
Computer Software Engineering
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 14/5/2019

"Asset Panda facilitates your virtual life."

Comments: It was incredibly robust as if I had built the database myself, and quickly for a cloud solution. Now I do not need to spend an unimaginable amount of time in creating a LAMP solution from scratch, or pay someone to do it for us, and all that without the hardware worrying either. It is a costly solution, but it will guarantee a valuable ROI that you can create a solution as powerful as the one you have and also get the necessary applications.

Pros: I like it because it is a powerful platform for tracking applications in the cloud and mobile that helps you work more intelligently. You also control your basic database schema from the beginning, after implementing the use of Asset Panda, the things became much easier and the user interfaces are used and can be integrated well in almost any environment, no matter how complex it is.

Cons: Well I have a criterion under my opinion I think the barcode scanner on mobile devices can be improved a little more likewise If you could increase the waiting time on the website, it would be something incredible.

by Asset Panda on 17/5/2019

Hi Leonardo, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We are in the process of updating the Ui for all apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 14/5/2019
Jonathan H.
Technical Manager
Entertainment, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"Panda Power!"

Comments: Equipment repairs & upkeep logs, operational statuses on-demand - NOTES in the field

Pros: Convenence, Easy to use, LOTS of information can be added

Cons: Sometimes its a bit slow, and very dependant on network connections.

by Asset Panda on 14/11/2019

Hi Jonathan, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. The speed of your connection does dictate the speed of the application. As part of our product road map, we are working on the ability to work without a connection. Be on the lookout for lots of innovative upgrades in the coming year. We are expanding our capabilities and resources with 24/7 development. If anything comes up we can help with our knowledge base is extensive and our World-Class client success team is available.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Heather P.
Business Manager
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/6/2019

"Asset Panda A+ for asset tracking"

Comments: We have hundreds of assets and tracking repairs and disposals was becoming cumbersome and inefficient using traditional spreadsheets. Asset Panda has let us pull reports at the end of the year to see assets junked or purchased during the year for tax reporting. the ability to link pictures of the assets and pictures of the purchase invoices, allows us to quickly research repair history on some of our mission critical equipment.

Pros: The phone application. I can quickly open it and scan an asset and see how old it is and where we purchased. Also some repair history as well.

Cons: I do not like the login through the PC browser- it never remembers my info (may be a browser issue), but it also won't update my dashboard to open to the asset page. It will for my users, but not for me as administrator. Also, we have never gotten the repair tickets to fully work with our flow. That is more a training issue as the software seems to work as designed.

by Asset Panda on 11/6/2019

Hi Heather, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We asked our support team to reach out to help with the items you mention. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 7/6/2019
Brandon B.
IT Director
Oil & Energy, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/9/2020

"Works beautifually"

Comments: It has saved us countless man hours. It also has saved tens of thousands of dollars in lost assets. The automated reports it gives us are priceless as well.

Pros: It simply works. When we need to make a change, it works just as easily. It's a well perfected product. The customer support is also awesome.

Cons: Every now and then we run across a thing we'd like to do that just isn't available yet but it's not very often. When we run into that, customer support usually fixes us up or gives us a workaround. Still, it's pretty rare we find something we don't like.

by Asset Panda on 24/9/2020

HI Brandon, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you are adapting the system to your every changing work requirements. We have some very exciting enhancements that we think will delight you and make the experience even better. A few examples of what is coming: Updated UI, Re-architecture to provide faster performance, Advanced reservations, newly imagined versions of our mobile apps, and many more integrations.

Thank you for the the opportunity to serve you over these last two years.

• Reviewed on 21/9/2020
Erin S.
Engineering Technician
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2018

"Five Stars for Asset Panda!"

Comments: Overall I am impressed with the system. I am able to track the history of any asset, right down to exactly who has had access to it (useful for when items come back from the field without being cleaned properly)! Customer support has been open, friendly, and helpful. The system is easy to navigate and customize. Entering things in the system as I take inventory of our various labs has allowed me to figure out exactly what assets we currently have and which ones have been disposed of, and track all of the necessary information with ease and clarity.

Pros: I like that the system is customizable to your specific needs. Most everything in the configuration side of the settings is self explanatory and easy to use (and if I wasn't catching onto how something worked on my own, the support tab is always there to help). I like that the app includes a barcode scanner so I didn't have to worry about the added expense of buying one. I also like that I can create my own barcodes within the system, completely customizable and in various sizes depending on the size of the asset I want to tag. The ability to add pictures and documents to an asset is fantastic - no more searching the Internet for a manual that may or may not exist anymore because an asset is too old!

Cons: I would like to see in the future the Reallocate button on the app version.

by Asset Panda on 15/11/2018

Hi Erin, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Your comments are a perfect representation of the vision of how our clients can use our product. We are sending your comments about the reallocation funtion on the app to our Product Team. They will reach out to discuss. In the meantime, if anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 13/11/2018
Pamela M.
Analyst
Education Management, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/6/2019

"Using Asset Panda to manage technology assets in an educational setting"

Pros: What I like most about Asset Panda is that it's extremely customizable. Our IT/Technology Department has completely molded it to suit our needs. As a result, it has become a key part of how we effectively manage technology assets in a public school district.

Cons: When it comes to Asset Panda, I haven't experienced any significant cons. I've noticed the system times out quickly, but this is acceptable because it's a security setting/feature.

by Asset Panda on 20/6/2019

Hi Pamela, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. We just release a feature in the admin section that allows you to set the amount of time it will take before the system times out. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

Simon L.
maintenance manager
Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/10/2019

"Great Product"

Pros: Asset Panda is a great product for us to use on a day to day basis keeping track of our medical equipment and notifying us when testing is due. The fine tuning of Panda to suit our specific needs is quite hard to get our head around, but the customer support is always very keen to help us out with any issues we do have around this.

Cons: I do have a few issues trying to get reports to give me the information that I require, but I think that's more down to us not spending enough time playing with it rather than the program itself. I realize that we are one of the smaller user and are only scratching the surface of what Panda is capable of, but trying to make adjustment can feel quite daunting sometimes. I think it may be wise for us to look at what we need from Panda and maybe get in contact with you again to make some more minor changes.

by Asset Panda on 17/10/2019

Hi Simon, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We have a comprehensive knowledge base that can walk you through the system or our World Class Client Success team is always ready to help.

• Reviewed on 16/10/2019
Ryan G.
Network Operations and Project Manager
  • Reviewed on 31/5/2018

"Great asset management app, very good mobile app"

Pros: The integration with the mobile app for taking pictures and scanning items is fantastic and speeds asset management without having to purchase expensive dedicated scanners. The platform is extremely reliable, we can't remember an outage in the past year.

Cons: The setup can be a bit complicated to get it to do exactly what you want, a consequence of its near infinite flexibility, though the onboarding team will help set it up how you need we didn't really know how we wanted it at the time. It's primarily asset management software, but my AR team sure would like it if it had deeper integration to our PSA to bill to clients as things are taken out of inventory.

by Asset Panda on 5/6/2018

Hi Ryan, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. Our goal is discover your business problems and then configure the system to help you solve them. In some cases, the problems are basic and the configuration is fast and wasy. In other cases, the business problems are more complex and as a result our platform adapts to your needs. In many cases we are able to help a wide variety of business problems and we make our clients work streamlined and accessible on a mobile device.
If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success team.

• Reviewed on 31/5/2018
Gertjan D.
Technical consultant
Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/10/2019

"Asset Panda review"

Comments: Overview and product tracking

Pros: Generating overviews and filtering. Adding fields and configuration .

Cons: The performance is not good, most of the time slow response. In our case when a ward is active for an institution. All ward for all institutions are visible when already have selected one institution. This is not handy in filtering. Improvement would be to only show the ward for that specific institution.

by Asset Panda on 9/10/2019

Hi Gertjan, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. All screen listing views can be configured by user, location and asset type. We will have our support team reach out to show you how to get it setup. They can also help with any speed issues you have in the system. We are working hard to innovate and make the product faster, more user-friendly and easier to configure. Any thoughts you have on things we can improve upon are important to us. Please keep the comments coming:)

• Reviewed on 2/10/2019
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Information Technology Manager
Higher Education, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2018

"Very Pleased"

Comments: We needed an inventory system that was completely customizable, and allowed imports (as many as you wanted) to make updates. We needed to be able to make our own supporting tables. Asset panda had all of that, and much more. The mobile app is a special bonus that makes our job easier.

Pros: I like that Asset Panda lets me completely customize my inventory fields and supporting tables (groups). I also like the color coding, love the reporting generating interface, and the mobile app with bar code scanning capabilities.

Cons: There is not much to not like. I wish sometimes that there was a little more control over the layout of fields in the update/add page. For example when you add an image to the asset, it bumps down the fields on one side and everything winds up in a different column then usual and if you have a lot of fields it can be hard to find.

by Asset Panda on 28/11/2018

Hi Elizabeth, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review on the Asset Panda platform. We sent your comments to our product team for review. One of the team members may reach out to ask a few more questions. We are always looking for ways to improve the platform and innovate. We love the feedback. If anything comes up we can help you with please reach out to our client success team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 26/11/2018
Laura H.
Inventory Manager
Veterinary, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/11/2020

"Great System"

Comments: This software makes it much easier to track our equipment and fixed assets all in one place and keep up with the maintenance of our equipment much more efficiently.

Pros: Barcode scanning is easy. The program is very customizable once you learn how to utilize the system to its fullest capacity, and the support site is a very useful tool with clear step by step instructions when help is needed. Customer Service and those we worked with during initial implementation were very friendly and professional. Having the app is useful as well.

Cons: It is not very intuitive and usually requires going through support to learn something new with the system. It would be nice to have just a slightly longer walkthrough session in the beginning, though support is available after the initial training.

by Asset Panda on 20/11/2020

Hi Laura, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We love that you had a wonderful experience with implementation and support. We are working hard to continue to innovate and make the infinite configurability easier and easier. Our new UI is a step in that direction along with a whole host of other improvements. We have many enhancements coming in December including Advanced Reservations, Update UI, and improved system speed/reliability. In the first quarter you will see us introduce forms to the world along with improvements across all integrations.

If you need assistance our knowledge base in the community forum is an excellent source of information. As

• Reviewed on 13/11/2020
Tim C.
User Support Administrator
  • Reviewed on 29/3/2019

"Great Product"

Comments: We have always struggled with knowing our inventory. With Asset Panda we can enter in all of our new and old machines we have on campus. We can sort by person and know what each user on campus has assigned to them all in one place.

Pros: I have learned over the time of using Asset Panda how to do things better and more convenient to meet our needs. It is nice so much is so easy to customize.

Cons: The only thing I don't like about it is we didn't start using it sooner.

by Asset Panda on 30/3/2019

Hi Tim, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 29/3/2019
André B.
Systems & Solutions Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/1/2020

"Asset Panda is the backbone to our body of Inventory"

Comments: GREAT! Quick responses with very detailed solutions. I have never had to ask again about a problem I'm having as the solution was always in the reply email sent back.
Quick fixes mean I'm back online and doing the things that I'm paid to do:)

Pros: -Mobility
-scanning functionality
-infinite customization of the interface
-Unlimited pictures
-NOTIFICATIONS (auto-response is priceless)

Cons: -Interface could be slightly updated
-in few cases the button I pressed in the shortcut group menu at the top, I would press a specific group and it brings me to another group.
-NEED more logos for the groups (Would be nice to have a tons of logos to chose from for your icon for the group)

by Asset Panda on 30/1/2020

Hi Andre, we appreciate your writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We agree on the interface update and are hard at work to make that happen. We will send your comments regarding logos and icons to our Product Team for review. In the meantime, if anything comes up we can help with check-out the extensive knowledge base and/or reach out to our World Class Client Success team.

• Reviewed on 28/1/2020
Briann F.
Asset Procurement Specialist
Consumer Goods, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2018

"Helpful software"

Comments: Since getting the software running, service has been great. The process of importing and getting everything setup initially was frustrating, our representative was not the most professional, did not return calls and postponed meetings often.

Pros: You are able to customize it to your liking and needs.

Cons: We had asked about certain functionality before purchasing the software and were told they could customize the software to do what we wanted. After purchasing, that function was unable to be customized for us.

by Asset Panda on 20/12/2018

Hi Brian, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda platform. We will have a team member reach out to find out what feature you are referring too. We have a major release coming in January that will allow a wide variety of additional functionality. We are thinking this may just be a timing issue. Also, we are going to check on who was responsible for your implementation and use your comments as a training opportunity. We take great pride in our customer service as you have seen since getting the software up and running. We want every client to be 100% satisfied.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2018
Derek A.
Network Administrator
Packaging & Containers, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/3/2019

"Great software for pure IT asset tracking"

Comments: Asset Panda is allowing us to move away from tracking everything with Excel sheets. With more accurate tracking of accessories, consumables, and main assets, we will be able to prevent items being lost along the way and reduce our cost of replacing misplaced or lost items. The ability to assign assets out to individuals, departments, or rooms will allow us to know who has what and where it is.

Pros: The ability to customize almost everything we need. I love the ability to import devices and user info from Active Directory, it makes entering all the information much quicker than having to type everything manually.
Having the software hosted by Asset Panda also makes it that much less of a hassle for downtime or maintenance of a dedicated VM.
Last but not least is the customer support. All of my questions are answered quickly, and a live walk-through is provided for some of the trickier resolutions

Cons: There is quite a bit learning curve to be able customize the software without requiring help from AP support, but it is to be expected as with any piece of powerful software.

by Asset Panda on 15/3/2019

Hi Derek, we appreciate you writing a review on the Asset Panda No-Code platform with mobile apps. You can utilize our platform to handle a range of business issues including asset tracking, vendor management, help desk, purchase order management, facilities management, time and attendance, employee certification etc... If anything comes up that we can help you with please reach out to our World Class Client Success Team via phone, email or chat.

• Reviewed on 12/3/2019