• Overall
    4.8 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.8 /5

About GanttPRO

Online Gantt chart software for project management that allows teams to visualize project plans and manage tasks.

Learn more about GanttPRO

Gee S.
Resources and Logisitics Coordinator
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/12/2018

"Review"

Comments: Very good, everyone in the company loves it, it's good value for money.

Pros: It's versatility and the fact that it can be utilised for a wide range of tasks within our business

Cons: It's lack of options for brand customisation, cannot add company logos or change the font, the colours are fairly limited as well.

• Reviewed on 18/12/2018
Guillermo C.
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2019

"Very Good Tool"

Comments: It is an excellent tool that is helping me in my different matters of project management, and I strongly consider it as a professional tool when I graduate from my degree.
It would be nice to add the option of allocating material resources and budgets to each project task. However, I consider it an excellent alternative to the expensive software currently available in the market.

Pros: It has all the basic options I can ask for expensive software.

Cons: It would be nice to be able to assign material resources and budget to each task.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2019
Geraldo scarparo P.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/3/2021

"Great product!"

Comments: Project management becomes much easier with this software.

Pros: One can make Gantt charts really quick and easy, and export them to PDF and Excel formats.

Cons: Haven't found any cons yet. So far, so good!

by GanttPRO on 3/5/2021

Geraldo, thanks a lot for your positive review!

• Reviewed on 24/3/2021
Steven W.
Retail, Self Employed

"Ease of use!"

Comments: The productivity improvements i have using this software is amazing.

Pros: Gannt pro is an easy to use mobile platform. The user experience is far superior when compared to its competitors. The company also provides extensive user guides to assist in understanding all the features available on this software.

Cons: Nothing - this is an amazing software when compared to other's.

by GanttPRO on 18/12/2020

Steven, we are happy you are satisfied with GanttPRO. Thank you for the warm feedback!

Mt N.
Singer-songwriter, label owner.
Music, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/4/2018

"Life changing."

Comments: Peace of mind. Efficiency.

Pros: Optimizes clarity, intercommunicability and efficiency. My team clearly knows the targets and sub-targets, keeping an eye on the prize at the same time. Priceless.

Cons: How can i set different colors in the number chart to make tasks/deadlines etc stand out?
Also in the comment section when typing @ the menu sometimes fails to appear

by XB Software on 13/4/2018

To change the colors of your tasks, please, hover the task you need and go to the right of it to the Gear button. You will see a pop-up menu where you can easily change the colors of any task you need.
Also, when you @ mention someone, make sure this team member is already invited to your team. Have a good planning!

• Reviewed on 11/4/2018
Adrian O.
Management Consulting, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 19/6/2021

"GanttPRO"

Comments: The experience with GanttPRO has been very productive and satisfactory. For me, the software is one of the best options to create online projects, saving time, resources and updating projects quickly.

Pros: GanttPRO is excellent. A clear, simple application without complications, makes it easy to work on project planning, scheduling and resource allocation. The software brings the necessary features to work on real projects, unlike other options on the market.

Cons: Does not perform work breakdown structure - WBS
It might have a dashboard with cots, workload, tasks.

• Reviewed on 19/6/2021
Principal Hydrologist
  • Reviewed on 22/12/2017

"Great product. Accessible, simple and easy to use."

Comments: Use it to prepare charts for inclusion into documents.
Use it to build a proposed timeline then to monitor progress.

Pros: I like that it is available online. It is cost effective. It is easy to create a simple chart. The software is simple.

Cons: Better presentation of exported charts. Mainly more control over placement of bar labels. Also control over resolution for PNGS.

by XB Software on 27/12/2017

We do our best to make GanttPRO a powerful, yet simple project planning tool. We are happy to hear that you found our tool simple to work in. Could you, please, give us more details about the issues you specified in the "cons" section?

• Reviewed on 22/12/2017
Michael P.
Global Sales Manager
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/1/2018

"Outstanding tool which makes the complex very simple;Beautiful interface"

Comments: Solved our challenges with creating GANTT charts and improved project management.

Pros: Elegant and easy to use tool which makes managing a complex project visually appealing and easier to manage tasks and interdependencies. Chat support and email support are very responsive. This tool is beautiful and offers excellent export options to PDF, Excel, PNG, etc.

Cons: The only problem we had was a small bug in terms of changes being viewed with a team member. We alerted the team and it was resolved within 48 hours. Edge Browser issues sometimes.

by XB Software on 1/2/2018

Michael, thank you for this detailed feedback. We are very happy to know that GanttPRO is useful for you. If you have any questions, please, let us know in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 31/1/2018
Seth C.
Director of Food Science
Food Production, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/4/2018

"Good product for the price"

Comments: Organization and communication improvements

Pros: It is easy to use and pretty intuitive. The software is very visually appealing. The charts are very customizable.

Cons: It has limitations because it is only for gantt charts. It does not really interact with any other software well and exporting other than as a URL is cumbersome.

by XB Software on 26/4/2018

Seth, at the moment, we have integration with JIRA software. Also, we are considering to lauch other integrations. Which one would you like to see in GanttPRO?
Also, we have rather rich export options. You can export your project to the most popular formats like PDF, PNG, XLSX, and XML. URL option is not an export option. It is more of sharing your chart with someone you want to see it. If you need help, please, contact us at [email protected] and we will answer all your questions.

• Reviewed on 16/4/2018
Ozgur C.
Customer Success Manager
  • Reviewed on 26/4/2021

"Could be so much better"

Pros: It is easy to implement, no fuss at all. Adding resources, activities, parenting them, timelinening them, budgeting and forecasting are all easy to adjust and review.

Cons: It lacks a proper portfolio management. We should be able to select multiple projects and create a portfolio for program managers or PMOs. Kanban view has limited column options. It needs to be customizable.It also lacks notifications based on due dates or milestones.

by GanttPRO on 3/5/2021

Ozgur, it's great you like using GanttPRO. We wanted to notice that our product has a PPM feature that helps users manage several projects at once.

As for the columns, you can create one in your project. It will appear after switching to Kanban mode.

If you need some help with these features, please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected] Have a nice day!

• Reviewed on 26/4/2021
Conference Co-chair
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/10/2020

"Great software, would definitely recommend!"

Pros: This product is great for creating a Gantt, especially in comparison to other softwares that I have used in the past. It is very user friendly, has great sharing features and it creates an appealing chart. I especially liked that the layout is very intuitive and I don't feel like I have to go searching for features, they are all laid out for me. The feature that allows to track the workload of all team members is also greatly appreciated because it gives us a better idea of how much time each person is really putting in.

Cons: So far, I haven't found anything that is missing from my experience and it has been nothing but positive.

by GanttPRO on 10/11/2020

Nice to hear such positive feedback. Thanks! We work hard to improve our product.

• Reviewed on 17/10/2020
Erin W.
Digital Archivist
Information Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2016

"My favorite Gantt software!"

Comments: GanttPro is really a treat. The drag-and-drop functionalities, the integrated dependencies and progress tracking, and the beautiful UI make it easy to work in. It handles projects and collaborators really well, and it's all right there - not buried in unnecessary features. One of my favorite features is how easy it is to export charts in a variety of formats. Oh, and it has notifications! Recommended.

Pros: Beautiful interface, easy to use, all the features I need.

by XB Software on 12/1/2017

Erin,
Thank you so much for your warm feedback!
We are launching a new GanttPRO redesign in a few weeks. Be the first to check it ;-)

• Reviewed on 10/10/2016
Daniel W.
Unity Engineer
Entertainment, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/4/2021

"Gant Pro Review"

Comments: Since we used GanttPro we never touched an other solution for our projects! Its now part of our workflow! I just can recomend to get the trial, and start around!

Pros: I really love the support of ganttpro.com! They're happy to help and take your concerns serioulsy!

Cons: There's no mobile support, which is a bummer, for time tracking!

by GanttPRO on 3/5/2021

Daniel, thanks for the review!

GanttPRO mobile app is on its way. Stay tuned and don't miss it :)

• Reviewed on 16/4/2021
Eduardo H.
Project
  • Reviewed on 2/3/2020

"Best Project Management Platform in the market"

Pros: I have used several tools for project management and GANTTPRO is the friendliest of them, in addition GANTTPRO joins the best of two worlds for project management because you can switch between the view of gantt and the kanban mode very easily for management of Software projects or in which you use some agile methodology.

Cons: I think the evaluation time should be increased

by GanttPRO on 15/5/2020

Eduardo, we are glad to see such a positive review, thanks! As for the trial, we can individually consider your application. Please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected] Have a nice day!

• Reviewed on 2/3/2020
Andres O.
Director / Architect
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/3/2020

"Great gantt based App at great value"

Comments: Overall GanttPRO has been the most intuitive and complete solution for our project management. The GanttPRO team is extremely responsive and helpful as well.

Pros: The number one reason I chose this app is because it is a Gantt based project management tool, which in my opinion is the most suitable for architecture, design, or project based businesses. The interface is clean, simple and well designed. The ability to track time by logging in hours spent on a task is essential in being able to control project costs and fine tune future fee proposals. Google drive integration also made this a excellent option for my company.

Cons: Although I really like the interface, it would be nice to have a bit more customization options as far as the graphic design or look. A calendar view would be a great addition. Ability or option to see days off, holidays, more clearly in Gantt chart view would be great. Perhaps a slightly different hatch in the bar relating to the task could indicate a non work day.

by GanttPRO on 15/5/2020

Andres, we are glad that you enjoy using GanttPRO. Thanks for the positive feedback. By the way, we're working on a calendar view option. So stay tuned, a lot of new features and possibilities are coming up.

• Reviewed on 19/3/2020
Dmitry K.
Computer Software
  • Reviewed on 15/3/2018

"Best tool for product roadmap planning and project progress tracking"

Pros: I love that I'm able to see the project status overview, and then immediately navigate into specific tasks / assignments.
Also, I can manage dev / marketing without switching to different board (like in Trello).
Also, it's visual. Trello board became too clumsy for me over time.

Cons: It's a bit complicated. But simpler products do not allow you to manage time.
I switched from Trello. It worked fine until I started to need to plan ahead, and not just focusing on immediate priorities.
I recommend switching to Ganntpro when you need TIME planning! Not earlier.

by XB Software on 13/4/2018

Enjoy your project management with GanttPRO, Dmitry.

• Reviewed on 15/3/2018
Marina S.
COO
  • Reviewed on 19/8/2019

"Easy to use product for planning"

Comments: My team use GanttPRO mostly for tracking time. This is a new feature for the product and I like how the GanttPRO's team work with my feedbacks.

Pros: Necessary results in time. The interface is clear and easy to see the current state of a project. Convenient to use gantt and kanban boards if it's necessary.
Clearing minds from tasks and knowing that I am on the right step to perform my tasks.

Cons: I can't add tasks from kanban board, so sometimes the workflow can be not so fast

• Reviewed on 19/8/2019
Ksenia P.
student
Higher Education, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 3/12/2019

"Best option for a Gantt Chart"

Comments: Overall experience is great. I am using GanttPRO for a University project, as all other programs were with too complicated to use, or didn't look attractive for me. I am glad that i have found this website, which allowed to create chart very quickly, without any problems and beautifully looking.

Pros: I believe that Gantt Pro is the best option, when choosing a program for a Gantt Chart. First of all, it is aesthetically pleasant, unlike most programs available. It has nice color and smooth shapes. It is extremely easy to use, even someone without experience can easily navigate. For example, creating dependencies - it can be just dragged. Also it is simple to find how to add special things, like lag. Even though mostly everything can be done without opening task settings, all missing elements or corrections can be done there.
Additionally, It is great that if there are people that are not registered, still can be added by names and be inserted into the chart.
Another plus, even with a free trial it is possible to download your chart (everything can be visible despite watermarks).

Cons: During my experience i haven't found any drawbacks

by GanttPRO on 14/5/2020

Ksenia, thanks for such a positive review. We are glad that GanttPRO helped you in the studying process.

• Reviewed on 3/12/2019
Paula S.
Internet, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/4/2021

"Interesting Application"

Comments: My experience using this program has been very positive. It is a very useful tool for developing a project with small tasks and very easy to modify.

Pros: I was asked by the institute to do a GANTT diagram and I didn't know which program to do it with. I did a lot of research on the Internet and I found this one. The truth that it was very useful to register myself and there were the instructions at all times. Once inside the application there is an instructor who helps you to take the first steps, but it is seen immediately and very clear. There is a main bar on the left that places all tasks with the date to be done and the end. Any time you want these tasks to be modified and linked to the next one.

Cons: I just didn't like this software is that the test version is so short.

by GanttPRO on 3/5/2021

Paula, we are glad GanttPRO significantly simplified your study process. Have a good day!

• Reviewed on 25/4/2021
Zhong Z.
Computer Software, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 4/10/2020

"The Best Tool for Drawing Gantt Charts and Managing your Projects"

Pros: I have tried some famous software to draw Gantt charts such as Excel and some online web Apps, but I was never satisfied with any of them.
When I trid to use GanttPro online, it deeply impressed me. I was surprised about the convenience, easy-to-use user interface, beautiful themes of GanttPro web App which greatly helped my project management.
I guess many of you just like me are looking for a tool of project management, I can say that if you make a try on using GanttPro, you will never need to find other tools for Gantt chart and will love it.
At last, if you go with GanttPro, you will not have scheduling conflict again, it can be the best tool for drawing Gantt charts and managing your projects.

Cons: The trial period might be a little short, but is still accptable.

by GanttPRO on 10/11/2020

Zhong, it is fantastic that you are enjoying GanttPRO features so much!

• Reviewed on 4/10/2020
León C.
Education Management, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 26/9/2020

"The best Project Management Software out there!!"

Comments: I was designing a bioengineering process in order to obtain a desired molecule, and I wanted to improve the timing in my project. I first tried with the usual Excel, but the main problem is that in my process there are unit operations that can take a week and others that can take just an hour, thus, there is a poor visual aid. However, when I first tried with GanttPro, I could solve it in a very intuitive way and within 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid.

Pros: If you want an easy and visually impactful tool to manage your project in terms of task-timing and working volume, GanttPro is the best (and only) solution. I made a professional Gantt diagram in a very intuitive way in just 10 minutes with the perfect visual aid. It was perfect to differentiate between operations that can take long (weeks) and operations that are quite fast (hours). I highly recommend it!

Cons: Despite the fact that it may be a little expensive for students around the world, GanttPro even offers a free plan for us. Therefore I think there is nothing I could complain about.

by GanttPRO on 18/12/2020

Leon, thank you for such an amazing review!

Rodrigo A.
Analista de desarrollo (Estudiante)
Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/7/2019

"Excellent tool for the organization of tasks and equipment"

Comments: I have been jumping from tool to tool (as mentioned above) that allows me to organize the tasks of my equipment but when I find this tool that allows me to better manage my work team, I experience a simple management and a great help for organize my tasks and those of my team. It allows me to observe only the GANTT diagram for the presentations to my bosses about the projects, it allows me to export to excel so that my Project Management can register all my schedule and evaluate the times. Finally this tool allowed me to be more agile and organized without being configuring or writing rules for my tasks.

Pros: I have been searching and testing several tools that allow me to organize tasks and resources, among them: Trello, Instagantt, Project Libre... But this system allows you to organize tasks in an intuitive way, without complex configurations, drag and drop tasks, work collaboratively with several people without us being in the same place, a collaborative tool, I can also export my diagram to image and excel, this helps me a lot to make my presentations of projects, also its high parameterization of elements: days holidays, work hours, work days and also allows me to observe how I am giving the workload to my team, allowing me to be equitable when the work is concerned... In short, I just started using this tool and I saw something of all its potential that it has and simply fascinates me, I'm a systems engineer and I usually work with development teams and projects that need to plan icarse. I can really recommend this tool because of its simplicity and its potential.

Cons: Its test time, it seems to me that it is something short to use and know all its potential, and even more so for those who start to see this type of tools. Maybe if you could say is that you have a wiki for each project, although the comments and details of each task and project are useful, you have to review each element to find observations to tasks or knowledge that can contribute to the development of tasks.

by GanttPRO on 15/5/2020

Rodrigo, thank you for such a profound review. As for the trial period, we can consider your application individually. For this or any question you have about using the app, feel free to contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

Tristan L.
Music, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 12/7/2019

"GanttPRO; A Software clearly built by professionals for professionals"

Comments: My overall experience has been hugely positive. The trial has enabled me to organise several different things, from concert programming to a year-long ballet project. It also enables me to provide my clients with clarity on workloads and deadlines so they can keep a track on my progress and watch the compositions develop.

Pros: The software has a highly effective and easy to use UI, which is complimented by a vast array of features that make work life easier. It provides simple and effective tools (such as user-filtered Gantt Charts) that enable effective project management so that everyone can track their porgess on all of the assigned tasks and increase productivity. The software also bends and flexes easily if things go awry, extending deadlines and automatically compensating for the extra added time.
Overall this product is: Easy to use, Effective, Well designed and thought through

Cons: As an individual, the pricing strategy makes it difficult to justify, especially with users such as myself who work with many different teams from different organisations on the same project. Such cross-organisation collaborative work is not so easily catered for, but the features in the Individual liscence do just enough that you can get by.
Overall this product isn't: Easy to use if you work with teams from many different organsiations

Louis T.
E-Learning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 10/12/2019

"One of the easiest and useful online project management tool on the market"

Comments: I am able to track timeline creeping using the baseline feature on GanttPRO which I find it extremely useful to update team members and stakeholders to explain the deviations.

Pros: The interface of GanttPRO software is easy to use and intuitive enough even for beginners. It allows you to plan and manage your projects by phases and task level. You can choose to assign task to team members who are working on the same project as long as they have an account with GanttPRO. When things goes wrong and there is a deviation on the project timeline, GanttPRO allows you to track these deviations against your baseline, in this way, you will be able to track the task and update stakeholders about the delays and make a decision if addition resources should be allocated to mitigate time creeping on the project timeline. It is simply easy to use and it works.

Cons: The trial time is too short to be of any use to anyone who is working on a real project. Sometimes it takes a completed project to convince stakeholders to buy in for the software.

by GanttPRO on 15/5/2020

Louis, thank you for choosing GanttPRO! As for the trial extension, we can individually consider your application. Please, contact us in the live chat on the site or email at [email protected]

• Reviewed on 10/12/2019
Barak P.
PHD student
Architecture & Planning, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/9/2020

"Very useful and intuitive app"

Comments: I have used GanttPro for both small and complicated projects. I fount it the best app for project management using Gantt chart. Very intuitive and easy to handle. Great design and have just what is needed for project planning.

Pros: Gantt view, customizable calendar, Sharing options, Design

Cons: limited integration with other application

by GanttPRO on 18/12/2020

Thanks a lot for the positive feedback, Barak.

• Reviewed on 21/9/2020