Filter by:

• Overall

About NiceJob

---> NiceJob is the easiest way to get more great reviews, referrals and sales. No contracts, 14-day free trial, then just $75/month.

Learn more about NiceJob

Sanaz M.
Marketing
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/8/2021

"Great customer support"

Pros: Ease of use and customer support. It's easy to integrate and used by the staff.

Cons: The social media post appears with nicejob name.

• Reviewed on 16/8/2021
William M.
  • Reviewed on 14/3/2020

"Great Review Service"

Comments: From the start, NiceJob was easy to use and implement in my business. The mobile platform is easy to use. I can send reviews to multiple platforms, code installed on our website so the reviews can be published there as well. Once I plug my customer into the system, the software contacts the customer to collect the review. This is huge for a services business like ours.

Pros: What I like most about the software is once a review has been written, I can hit one button and share it to multiple platforms.

Cons: I can honestly say there is nothing I don't like about it.

Alternatives Considered: Birdeye

Reasons for Choosing NiceJob: NiceJob is doing the same work as Broadly for a fraction of the cost.

Switched From: Broadly

Reasons for Switching to NiceJob: Again, dollar for dollar NiceJob is the best choice. There are some companies that have monthly subscriptions for more than double what we pay for NiceJob. I think NiceJob does as well of a job as those more expensive companies and in some instances they do even better.

• Reviewed on 14/3/2020
Michael P.
Michael P.
Owner/Partner
  • Reviewed on 16/5/2019

"The best reputation management platform for small businesses"

Comments: Being one of the smallest companies in a competitive market, it was a struggle to show the public how much our clients loved us. This has made it easy for all of our clients to share their experience, for us to show the client outcomes and then it's a great platform to update our website and social media sites with all of it.

Pros: It has made it easy to maintain the online reputation of our small business while sharing everyone of our customer testimonials with the world.

Cons: The web app when interacting with the device on mobile has been slow/buggy.

• Reviewed on 16/5/2019
Ami D.
  • Reviewed on 1/7/2020

"Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!"

Comments: I cannot say enough good things about NiceJob. Since implementing, our business has grown so much. We moved to the top of Google Reviews and business has exploded. It's so easy to use and actually builds business. We started with 3 google reviews and in a year have over 100. Most importantly though is how amazing the customer service is. During COVID when we weren't sure if we would have to stop operating and were cutting costs, instead of cancelling, the guys at Nicejob offered us two months of free service to keep things going. Wow. So incredible. We love Nicejob so much and cannot say enough good things. Highly, highly recommend the investment.

Pros: Easy to use
Customer service
Automatically does all the work for you
Clients love it

Cons: Cannot think of anything. Its an amazing product and we haven't had any issues.

• Reviewed on 1/7/2020
Jake S.
Cofounder
Translation & Localisation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/1/2021

"1000 reviews in 1 year"

Pros: We went from 100 reviews in 4 years to 1000 in the last year since using nice job

Cons: would like more features and intergrations

Alternatives Considered: Birdeye

• Reviewed on 25/1/2021
Dwayne P.
Operation Manager
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 11/1/2021

"Review"

Pros: I love the fact that Nice Job sends customers notifications to give a review for my business!
The reviews help me to stand out amongst all of my competitors and generate me additional business.

Cons: I don’t have any dislikes about the software.

• Reviewed on 11/1/2021
Ben B.
Ben B.
Electrical Contractor
  • Reviewed on 4/8/2018

"Great Software run by a Great Team!"

Comments: I am overal very pleased with them. Even when there was a problem, their management team quickly took it upon themselves to correct it. They really stand behind their product and it clearly shows. I am so happy that I invested in their review management software and their website design product. (Nicejob Convert)

Pros: Amazing review management software. Easy to use, very customizable, their convert website product brings results.

Cons: Their Zapier integrations can have faults.

by NiceJob on 30/8/2018

Thanks Ben! And such a pleasure working with you as well.

• Reviewed on 4/8/2018
Cameron U.
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/6/2021

"Nice Work NiceJob"

Comments: All good. Been a great experience

Pros: I've been using NiceJob for just a few weeks now. My business is brand new & NiceJob has been really effective in securing customer reviews. I think our review total 4x'd in the couple of weeks we've been using it. That's huge for a new business trying to build our reputation. No doubt... we're providing 5- star service, but NiceJob has given us the tool to make it easy for our customers to tell people about. Besides that, the service has been great & super supportive.

Cons: So far so good. Would love a NextDoor review option... also maybe HomeAdvisor or Thumbtack.

• Reviewed on 9/6/2021
  • Reviewed on 8/1/2019

"Reviews for our business"

Comments: Pretty good for the money.

Pros: It was easy to get going and implemented

Cons: We are not getting as many reviews as we would have liked.

by NiceJob on 9/1/2019

Thanks for taking the time to review NiceJob! We'd love to help you get more reviews, reach out to our customer success team via the in app chat bubble or our 1800 line and we'll make sure you're getting the most out of NiceJob!

• Reviewed on 8/1/2019
Cory B.
Sales
  • Reviewed on 2/1/2021

"Don’t think twice, works as promised"

Comments: It’s capturing reviews for us and we don’t have to do any work at all.

Pros: It works, my reviews have gone through the roof!

Cons: Can’t think about a con obviously. We have set it up and let it do it’s thing and we have no complaints.

• Reviewed on 2/1/2021
Joseph M.
Law Practice, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 24/6/2021

"Great option for getting client reviews"

Pros: I like that NiceJob has an easy and attractive interface to facilitate easy reviewing. It reduces the friction for someone to leave a review and makes it easy to selectively target people who might be good review candidates.

Cons: I would like to have more customization options. In particular I think it would be great to have multilingual options for companies that target different language audiences. It would be relatively simply for me to select the language and then have the automated messages be in either Spanish or English, etc.

• Reviewed on 24/6/2021
Alex B.
  • Reviewed on 25/1/2017

"A website that pays for itself!"

Comments: Representatives and the rest of the Hatch crew are amazing. They made the transition from our old site as smooth as possible. It's so simple to add photos to the site that will instantly get shared to your social networking site. Getting reviews from customers can be a hassle, but with the Nice Work feature it's now easy. I directed someone in a hurry for a bid to our site the first day it launched. Within minutes I was notified via text from Hatch that same person received a quote, and booked an appointment. My only regret was not converting sooner!

Pros: Ease of use, simple to fetch customer reviews, integrates well with online tools, outstanding customer support and service.

Cons: None

• Reviewed on 25/1/2017
Owner / Operator
Consumer Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/9/2021

"Easy"

Pros: It takes care of the review process for you!

Cons: I don't completely under stand it! I am not sure if there is more I could do.

• Reviewed on 22/9/2021
Nate C.
  • Reviewed on 12/7/2017

"Very affordable. Great customer service and support! Overall great value!"

Pros: Review_feed widget that can be added to a website and presumably boost SEO (too soon to tell in my case since I just got NiceJob). Also, the automation that can be employed to increase the amount of reviews I get for my business. I do the best I can to incentivise my employees to ask for reviews, but this system ensures reviews get asked for after every single job we do.

• Reviewed on 12/7/2017
Robert G.
Robert G.
Owner and Operator
Facilities Services
  • Reviewed on 21/3/2018

"Awesome Service, Awesome Software!!!"

Pros: Increases reviews and customer conversions. Soo Glad, I could find a software that is budget friendly and works.

Cons: I have not found anything that could possibly be a Con at this time. This software is great and the customer service is exceptional.

by NiceJob on 26/3/2018

It's been great working with you as well Robert! Really looking forward to helping you be the top rated professional in your area!

• Reviewed on 21/3/2018
David H.
Operations Manager
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/8/2017

"Great value and ROI, would definitely recommend."

Comments: More business, more leads, more time to run the business.

Pros: Easy to use, wish I knew of this earlier. Nicejob makes it easy to stay on top of things to get reviews. Business is up and the increase in leads is more than expected.

by NiceJob on 16/8/2017

Thanks David, really appreciate the great review! Reach out anytime if theres anything at all we can help with!

• Reviewed on 14/8/2017
Dale W.
  • Reviewed on 10/3/2017

"NiceJob Review"

Comments: My SEO work paid off the moment I signed on with NiceJob. I had spent a good amount of time with both on site and external SEO. I had built my site using Wordpress. But I finally decided it was time to be more professional so I had NiceJob build a site for me. Within 1 week of taking the new site live I went from #9 ranking on Google to #2! On top of that they are easy to work with and the work continues to pour in with the ease of posting pictures and the resulting social media buzz generated by reviews. Good Stuff!

by NiceJob on 10/3/2017

Awesome Dale! So glad to hear about the great SEO results! Were always here to help, just let us know if you need anything

• Reviewed on 10/3/2017
Yosef W.
Yosef W.
Business Owner
  • Reviewed on 20/2/2019

"It works !"

Pros: I’ve tried other software for getting reviews. At first I wasn’t happy with nice job ,but they’ve gotten much better since my first attempt .

Cons: Can’t yet detect whether some one has left a review already, but I’m not sure if this is still a problem.

• Reviewed on 20/2/2019
Brandi H.
Owner/operator
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/3/2017

"We Love our Site!!"

Comments: We are very happy with the quality of our website. We feel confident sending prospective clients to view it. The customer service and support is very personable and accommodating, answering all our questions.

by NiceJob on 15/3/2017

Thanks Brandi for the great review! Really look forward to keeping on working with you to grow your company!

• Reviewed on 14/3/2017
Jay V.
GM
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/12/2019

"Coulnd not have asked for better"

Comments: Exeptional

Pros: The simplcity and ease of use, its everything I wish for in this type of software

Cons: I have not found one just yet, the price is good and its everything I need.

• Reviewed on 5/12/2019
Jason B.
Construction, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 15/4/2020

"Great service"

Pros: Easy to use. Worth the money. Streamlined my reviewd

Cons: Not getting reviews counted correctly during trial

• Reviewed on 15/4/2020
Jim B.
  • Reviewed on 6/3/2017

"Hatch is a great investment to grow your company"

Comments: Hatch makes it easy for me to ask for reviews and for my customers to post reviews Reviews are like money in the bank. Definitely use these guys.

by NiceJob on 6/3/2017

Thanks Jim! And your rocking your company reviews, looks like your up 525% so far since joining NiceJob, great work!

• Reviewed on 6/3/2017
Shane K.
  • Reviewed on 2/3/2021

"Not worth it"

Comments: It was inexpensive, so I got what I paid for. Low quality website. I was with them over 6 months and I didn't increase my online presence like they said would happen. Their software for getting reviews was decent but I cut my costs in half with another program that does exactly what they do. It is over priced

Pros: It was easy to email or text for a review request.

Cons: Poor quality website. Unresponsive customer support

• Reviewed on 2/3/2021
Carl V.
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/8/2021

"Nicejob has helped my business gain a ton of reviews"

Comments: It has been great working with nicejob in every aspect!

Pros: Nice job took us from a 4.8 rating with 30 reviews up to 120 with a 4.9 and that is only google!

Cons: None, I dont have any complaints exept that I had to fill this section out lol.

• Reviewed on 27/8/2021
Jeff R.
Jeff R.
  • Reviewed on 4/8/2021

"Great product for the price!"

Comments: Very positive

Pros: What can I say? The features work, the people are easy to work with, and we get more reviews.

Cons: Really don’t have anything I could complain about. It works.

• Reviewed on 4/8/2021