• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.7 /5
    4.8 /5

About Pulseway

Pulseway is an award-winning IT management platform that gives you complete control over everything IT.

Learn more about Pulseway

Rex S.
Business Owner
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/3/2019

"A Low Cost Option with Everything!"

Comments: For the price, you have workarounds. It does havea learning curve, and will take you time to get used to the way Pulseway does things. Sometimes its seems wacky the way things work. They offer decent support and most questions get resolved. Good think is they are always fixing issues, and updating the features. Saving money with Pulseway was our draw to it. Very happy with the way it offers many of the features in solutions costing 5 times the price. No commitment, no contract pricing let us play with it and decide without worry. Enjoy the professional layout.

Pros: It does take time to learn. It has many features, many modules and lots to offer. The price is the draw to Pulseway, as it is much cheaper than the leader in the RMM and MSP industry. They offer full managed support for servers, which if your an MSP, you will see the value there. The cost per server is low enough to make it profitable and give you access to network and server engineers at a low cost. The sales and marketing feature has lots of potential. The dashboard feature for systems is one the best.

Cons: Workflow and process flow is confusing. Needs a better one dashboard solution for everything and not having to jump to differnet modules. The integrated help desk, has issues and needs better integration with the RMM. Overall it needs a better workflow process.

• Reviewed on 6/3/2019
John N.
Systems Engineer
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/11/2020

"Feature-Rich, Easy to Use, and Very Innovative!!"

Comments: The Pulseway Team will work hard with you to get you up and running, the agent is light, deployment is straightforward and easy. Virtually all the tools you might need are there. It has both a dashboard application that runs locally as well as a Web Interface. Remote access and control are good. The Pulseway Help site: https://www.pulseway.com/resource-centre is a good resource.
Overall for the price, Pulseway is an exceptional value.

Pros: What I like about Pulseway is that it is easy to use. When you open the console and go to a machine, you can plainly see all the options available to push software, execute DOS or PowerShell commands, send a message to the user, remotely control the PC, scope its hardware, check what software is installed. Its all there, easy to get to and easy to control. Also, Pulseway offers Webroot as a AntiMalware option. Webroot is light and fast and does the job. Our users never complain that our anti-virus software is causing their systems to slowdown or become un-useable. Oh and the Pulseway mobile app is revolutionary!

Cons: One feature that we have some issues with is the is integration between Pulseway and Webroot. When it works it works great, but here and there on a few systems the PC, Pulseway, and Webroot don't agree as to whether Webroot is installed or not. The fix to this is to do a comprehensive manual cleanup/uninstall and try again.
Tech support could be more responsive. I miss the old days when you could call and get help for almost any product, but that's not the norm anymore. Once you get hooked up with a Pulseway technician, they will work with you to resolve your issue.

• Reviewed on 24/11/2020
Darius B.
Director of IT and Enterprise Systems
Hospitality, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 22/5/2019

"Pulseway life with and without it"

Comments: System department uses this for monitoring and troubleshooting.
Security department is using this to monitor all servers/workstations/firewalls
Compliance department uses the this to monitor events
Infrastructure uses this to monitor traffic and anything live changes

Pros: I can not picture working anywhere and not having Pulseway on my phone. There have been so many features added, that in the 10+ years I have been using it throughout the companies I have owed or worked for , that I have not been able to implement all of them. What is important to me I am able to have a life outside of work due to this tool. Simplifies my job, I able to asses what is critical and what is with just a glance at my phone. The ability to monitor systems is easy for anyone to do, but what Pulseway did is dial down to services, processes, it can even pick up SNMP traffic from our switches and firewalls.
Without this tool simply I would have to work 3-6 hours a day more. Ownership, management all the way down to techs that work for this company bend over backwards to bring new features and make this product better every single day and they listen to their customers needs.

Cons: Cons ... none. I can not say anything bad as they have adapted to everything I need I thrown at them no matter how small.

• Reviewed on 22/5/2019
Raymond M.
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 27/6/2017

"We are an IT consulting firm and find the Pulseway system essential to our day to day operations"

Comments: We are able to better service and respond to events at our clients. We service over 100 client sites to include workstations, Servers, NAS etc. This product gives use the capability to handle and monitor almost all system/network operations.

Pros: We have been using this product for the past several years and find that we rely on it more and more each year. Out techs can check client workstations and servers at a glance. We are able to troubleshoot our clients issues instantly which helps keep costs down and clients very happy. This is a very affordable product with great flexibility and power to aid in IT operations. I would highly recommend it to other IT professionals.

• Reviewed on 27/6/2017
Information Technology Manager
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/7/2018

"Best time saving software available"

Pros: I love the pricing. I pay far less than what I would pay with other RMM providers. I get more than I pay for with Pulseway. I manage hundreds of computers as the sole IT provider for my company. I tried multiple competitors software before deciding on Pulseway. The others were cumbersome or had licensing that did not fit what we needed to do. With Pulseway I pay for what I need, no more.

Cons: There are areas that Pulseway lacks in, the predominant being MAC usage. My only complaint is not being able to push MAC updates, and use the remote desktop App on a MAC.

• Reviewed on 26/7/2018
Andrew P.

"Best RMM Software"

Comments: I can monitor in real time the performance of all the computers that I am tasked with managing at all of my client companies.
The staff are knowledgeable and friendly.

Pros: I like the ease of implementation and ease of use.

Cons: I wish the company provided more training to customers. I feel that there are many more features built into Pulseway that I would benefit from using, but am not using because I don't know how.

Nick K.
IT Associate
Financial Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/6/2019

"Great Product"

Comments: Overall, my experience has been a good one. I haven't had Pulseway for that long so im still working out some minor kinks, but there hasn't been anything that I feel cant be fixed. When you buy software, one of the dreaded questions you ask is "how is their support?". With Pulseway they are incredibly responsive and quick to resolve the issue.

Pros: What I liked most was the overall simplicity. It was easy to install and easy to use right off the bat. There was some configuration that I didn't understand but when I reached out to support (many times) they were very quick and were able to resolve my issues each time. If you dont have an Active Directory environment like myself, this is a solid option. Its not going to be AS robust in features and manageability but it comes close enough.

Cons: My ONLY issue so far is that pushing updates doesnt work that well. By that I mean it will not push the big feature updates. For example, if im on version 1803, Pulseway will find and install anything between 1803 and 1809, but will not install 1809. And it obviously will not find the updates after 1809 until that update has been installed manually (or by other means if you have it).

• Reviewed on 24/6/2019
Mike L.
IT Manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/5/2019

"Impossible to leave home without it"

Comments: PowerShell in my hand - anythings possible.

Pros: Patch & restart servers/devices - on Sundays without having to logon. Saves 2 hours in my week at least. Most users don't even know downtime occurred.

Cons: ALERTS ALERTS ALERTS - I need to manage thosebetter. Great feature but blink an eye & they grow in numbers at an alarming rate.

Kenneth H.
Information Technology & Services
  • Reviewed on 21/5/2015

"Mobile Device Enabled Enterprise Monitoring, Alert Notification, and Management"

Comments: I've used the Pulseway product for several years and have found nothing else that comes close to its extensive monitoring, alerting, and management capabilities. And now that you can securely manage your systems via mobile devices, it really has no competition. You can run CMD shell and PowerShell scripts on Windows systems, perform maintenance, work with services, work with filesystems, and perform updates with a swipe and a tap. Pulseway's solution is easy to use and to setup. You also have the same management powers on Mac OS X and on Linux, including Raspian. If you're an MSP, Pulseway is the solution you've been looking for. You can group your customers into their own groups for organization. You can also create multiple user accounts so that you can enable different levels of authority on monitored systems from read-only to full administrator.

Pros: Mobile-enabled management
Enterprise-level capabilities for monitoring and alerting
Audit logs
Deep insight into operating system and service management
System Grouping
Easy to setup and to use
Low cost per instance (<$2.00 per instance)
Remote management via any device or browser
Real-time monitoring and notifications
Low barrier to entry into true enterprise monitoring, alerting, and remote management

Cons: You have to manage groups from the endpoints, but soon (I believe) you'll be able to manage groups from the Enterprise console application and App.

• Reviewed on 21/5/2015
James B.
Computer & Network Security, 2-10 Employees

"Pulseway Review"

Pros: Ease of use and setup. Customer service is wonderful. As an MSP, I get a weekly call or email from my account rep to make sure everything is working correctly. Has a great phone app that allows us to do just about everything mobile.

Cons: No issues. Software works as designed.

Ronan T.
Finance & Ops Director
  • Reviewed on 23/5/2019

"Excellent Support and perfect for MSP's"

Comments: Great support from executive. Would like a little better support from the technical times at times.

Pros: Easy to install. Great support from the team. Integrates well with other products

Cons: Difficult to uninstall sometimes. I am having trouble uninstalling from one particular PC. Also the reporting functionality could be better. I need a report showing software installed per individual machine. This is a common request from ISO certified companies.

• Reviewed on 23/5/2019
Ralph T.
Help Desk Manager
  • Reviewed on 3/6/2019

"Easy to use Monitoring and Remote Managing Tool"

Comments: Pulseway covers most of our needs for monitoring and system maintenance

Pros: How easy it is to setup and to manage all our clients Server in one place.
Big list of features

Cons: Data/Documentation export could be better

• Reviewed on 3/6/2019
Alex C.
Second Line Support
  • Reviewed on 26/6/2019

"Pulseway - Simple and Effective"

Pros: It gives me the relevant information about my servers in an easy to understand form. The monitoring is customisable and links to a nifty mobile app which is excellent

Cons: Remote desktop Feature - dashboard tells us 10 minutes later that a server has gone down

• Reviewed on 26/6/2019
President, Co-Founder
  • Reviewed on 29/1/2018

"Best management tool available"

Pros: Powerful RMM features with anti-virus integration. Robust capabilities and intuitive UI. Simplifies our entire infrastructure.

• Reviewed on 29/1/2018
Mark F.
  • Reviewed on 21/2/2018

"Brill"

Pros: Very easy to use and does exactly what it says it did. We have benefited straight away from the features it has together with other features we did not have with our older product such as notification of critical updates available on certain machines.

Cons: Some of the reporting is not as good as we would like. We would quite like CPU usage to display times during the day for example. All you can see is cpu spikes during a specified day, you cannot drill down into times etc.

• Reviewed on 21/2/2018
Simon H.
Systems Development & It Manager
Shipbuilding, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/2/2016

"A must for all system admins"

Comments: I have been using Pulseway (pcmonitor) for a long time now. It has saved the day on more that one occasion. It has supported every device that I have owned and the we have the dashboard running on a big tv in the office. It just keeps getting better.

Pros: Activity developed, runs on multiple devices, easy to set up and use

Cons: None yet,None yet, did I mention,none yet?

• Reviewed on 4/2/2016
Davis K.
Systems Engineer

"Satisfied"

Pros: Ease of use and relatively low learning curve. Features work

Cons: No real cons. Used to have some trouble navigating the UI but these concerns were addressed in the latest big update.

Michal S.
  • Reviewed on 1/8/2018
  • Reviewed on 1/8/2018
Ryan L.
  • Reviewed on 19/5/2018

"Great RMM that doesn't break the bank"

Pros: I'm a very small MSP that uses Pulseway daily to manage my client systems. I don't need to invest thousands like my competitors. Pulseway simply works. The mobile app is great and saves me a lot of time.

Cons: I wish it had more built in automation scripts. I think I will need to read up on scripting so I can write my own.

• Reviewed on 19/5/2018
Thomas S.
Learning Expert
Aviation & Aerospace, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/7/2019

"Management of Remote Notebooks"

Comments: We have found an easy way of controlling and managing our notebooks in remote locations for monitoring, updating and remote assistance.

Pros: Dashboard for overview of all devices or groups of devices. Possibility to control devices in groups.
Remote access functionality.

Cons: Missing transfer of files to remote devices (could be implemented meanwhile).

• Reviewed on 2/7/2019
Daniel G.
IT Manager
Construction, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/5/2019

"State WIndow Corp"

Comments: 7/10. Hoping to see more bug fixes and a full manual uninstall guide on the website.

Pros: At a glance features. Complete control of my endpoints

Cons: no pulseway uninstall utility available. Built in uninstaller does not remove all traces of the app. Custom tray icon does not always work.

• Reviewed on 28/5/2019
John M.
  • Reviewed on 31/5/2016

"Fantastic!"

Comments: Couldn't imagine doing my job without Pulseway. Fully featured, always ready, and always improving. If you need monitoring, you can't go wrong with this tool.

Pros: Lightweight and full featured.

• Reviewed on 31/5/2016
Nicholas L.
  • Reviewed on 2/6/2019

"Great Software for RMM, MSP's."

Comments: Overall it has been great and the feature set is great.

Pros: The ease of use. Menus are fairly simple and straight forward.

Cons: Some parts of the interface look dated mostly in the icons and a tad bit of the navigation.

• Reviewed on 2/6/2019
Kevin Y.
Production Specialist
Food Production, 201-500 Employees

"Pulseway computer management"

Comments: Very positive. It is very helpful and saves time.

Pros: Able to restart all production computers with one touch.

Cons: Would like to be able to remote assist with the program

Aj P.
Network Admin
Computer Networking, 11-50 Employees

"Pulseway"

Pros: Mobile apps, Simple to use and configure

Cons: Can only do discovery of computers and workstation