About TLore

TLore is a leading management system among trainers, owners, racing partnerships and training centers since 2003.

Learn more about TLore

Pros:

Not Available

Cons:

Not Available

TLore ratings

5.0

TLore has an overall rating of 5 out 5 stars based on 14 user reviews on Capterra.

Product Rating

Product Rating

Countries

Countries

Usage

Sort by

Have you used TLore before?

Leslie Y.
Sports, 11-50 Employees

We Love TLore

5.0 last month New

Pros:

“TLore is a must for any thoroughbred trainer, farm, or racing operation. It makes our job so much easier.

Cons:

There are no real cons we have to say about TLore

Tari H.
Office Administator in US

Wonderful Program

Comments: TLore is a wonderful program. It is easy to use. It is great for tracking horses, changing locations, tracking foal papers, owner information, entering charges, and invoicing. I love that it is online, so that any employee, no matter where there are located, can access the database. I love that Tracy is constantly making improvements to the program, and that she is so helpful and easy to work with!! The newer features to let you import race and workout information from Brisnet, have been a tremendous timesaver. Romans Racing Stables is a nine year customer, starting in 2006. The program is one of the best ever for horse training operations.

Niall S.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great program, fantastic customer service

Comments: TLore is very easy to use and a great program to keep records in order when on the road or in the office. It has streamlined our recordkeeping and bookkeeping process, a huge asset when our stable is split between multiple locations. Tracy is very helpful and always quick to respond when needed. I definitely recommend TLore for any stable size, large or small.

Buff B.
Owner/Trainer in US

Ease of use

Comments: I have tried three different horse related programs and this is by far the least expensive and is easier to navigate to information that I want to have at my fingertips. I am able to use my phone, Ipad, or computer at any time to get info quickly.

David D.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Have been a client from the conception of this program.

Comments: I greatly appreciate all the time and effort that has gone into this program. It's become the most important tool in my business, allowing me to keep all of my data organized and accessible at any moment during the day.

Sharla S.
Operations Manager in US

Tlore

Comments: The Customer Service is A+++++ any time I need something Tracy and her team are on the spot. I love this program, and can't imagine that I would be as competent in my job responsibilities, if I didn't have it!

Sue K.
Office Manager in US

Overall experience

Comments: I have used Tlore since it's inception. It has grown continuously which has made it impossible to do my job without it as all the information is on one site, and if you have questions Tracy is always available.

Richard V.
Owner in US

Great service

Comments: As a owner this is a very good site to have for billing and is very easy to use and the support service is great I highly recommended TLore for any horse owner or trainere

Mark H.
President in US

A huge asset

Comments: We have been using TLore for our stable for many years. Tracy has done a great job with a great product. It's easy to learn and a huge asset to any racing stable.

Mary ann M.
US
Used the Software for: Not provided

T Lore is best program on the market

Comments: T Lore is the best data storage program on the market, nothing compares to it.

Ralph B.
Trainer in Canada

Can't Be Without

Comments: Excellent service and makes my stable billing and info easy and up to date.

Christine J.
Trainer / owner in US

Easy to customize

Comments: Can easily create categories and billing that works for me and my clients.

Cate M.
Office Manager in US

TLore

Comments: TLore is amazing! Best program I have ever used!

Tim H.
president in US

one of the originals

Comments: Easy to use,makes you look organized!