Filter by:

• Overall

About Snappii

Snappii is a leading Mobile Apps and form apps company. About 500,000 people use Snappii Business Apps in 30+ Industries.

Learn more about Snappii

Bahar A.
Bahar A.
Reviewer
Computer Networking, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/12/2017

"Codeless app platform, mobile apps and forms"

Pros: Snappii mobile enterprise app development platform is a real alternative to hiring expensive mobile Apps developers that are hard to find, or outsourcing mobile app development to unknown and unreliable companies. Snappii offers web service integration and can connect to enterprises' back-end systems for secure data transition. In addition to do-it-yourself and custom app development, Snappii offers a wide selection of ready-made industry specific apps that are available for download from Apple AppStore and Google Play store. These apps can be 100% customized to meet the needs of a specific business. Over 68, 000 apps have already been built on Snappii codeless platform, with customers range from the largest companies to medium and small organizations and this number keeps growing.

Cons: Hawkwood & Co run an intelligence service for the oil and gas industry. Using the Snappii platform, we have been able to develop an App to support the service. It allows us to deliver reports and geospatial intelligence directly to our clients Smartphones and Tablets, avoiding overstuffed inboxes. We can also ensure time critical information is delivered promptly via a push notification ensuring our

• Reviewed on 13/12/2017
John B.
Executive Director
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/9/2019

"Efficiency = Expansion"

Comments: We love Snappii! Our field staff is able to collect documents and have them emailed to our office staff and stored in our cloud instantaneously. This has reduced travel back and forth to our office, mailing of documents, and scanning of documents. This has saved our company both time and money. It has enabled us to scale our business at a rapid rate. We have grown quickly enough to be an Inc. 5000 company four years in a row, that wouldn't be possible without Snappii.

Pros: -The ability to easily make changes in guru mode.
-How user-friendly it is out in the field.
-The reliability of the App working properly.
-Support from Sales executive and others has been very quick and helpful.

Cons: -The fact that our custom app is not able to be downloaded through the App store.
-Occasionally the app won't submit documents and we have to refresh the app and then lose the documents.

• Reviewed on 19/9/2019
Bryan R.
Operations Manager
Building Materials, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/5/2020

"Super Useful, Extremely informative, saved our bacon and Helps us make Decisions"

Comments: The SNAPPI team, from sales to development are nothing if not wonderful to work with. Their support is top notch, they thoroughly understand your project, and they follow through. I have plans for a production app that I look forward to developing together with SNAPPII.

Pros: We had our App developed by SNAPPII, one of my favorite features is the flexibility of the development team and app to assemble an simple piece of software that is both easy to use and performs the critical tasks required. We are suppliers of pre-hung doors and trim used in residential construction. We pride ourselves in customer service which often includes same day delivery. Our SNAPPII app is critical to our ability to provide the best possible service and helps to save our bottom line. The app collects critical information, from customer name to delivery time stamps, from driver details to delivery status. All of this information is collected in real time and automatically sent to both our customer and the customers' salesman. The Photo feature is used with every delivery as proof of delivery, and has saved our company thousands of dollars, by not having to replace material that was either damaged or stolen. SNAPPII developers are quick to implement updates. On the rare occasion when there is difficulty, developers are eager to trouble shoot and quickly deploy corrective changes. The report...I can't say enough about the reports. These help identify how much time is dedicated to what type of deliveries, how the work load is distributed and where the driver is headed next.

Cons: I maintain several pre-configured drop down lists. These lists are dynamic and always changing. Some of the lists are automatically alphabetized when additions or deletions are made, others are not. This is actually something I am certain the developers could fix, but I have been too lazy to bring it up.

• Reviewed on 7/5/2020
Eric B.
Engineering Specialist
Commercial Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/3/2018

"The app was easy to develop and roll out for use"

Comments: I was able to document real-time activities of construction and issues that arise instantly.

Pros: It was easy to train my employees to use and when I was in the development stages your staff and users guide helped me step by step to aid in the develop of the app to exactly what I was looking for. I was able to upload my projects logo.

Cons: Updates caused user frustration and when adding multiple users. I would be nice to be able to customize how the document prints out, i.e layout across the page rather than just down the page.

David S.
Safety manager
Construction, 51-200 Employees

"Great app"

Comments: Helped with eliminate paper work

Pros: Very easy to work! Very little issues on the app we use it daily on all jobs. Easy to import daily safety issues

Cons: None at all this is a really good app. Great call in customer service all the time. Very helpful to deal with

Rob M.

"Great service!"

Comments: I wanted to thank everyone at Snappii for your tremendous assistance in building our Mill City Dart League App. We couldn't have launched this app, the world's 1st ever true mobile app for a steel tip dart league, without a great company and product like yours behind us. We are the 2nd largest steel tip league in the U.S. with 1,200 players and 146 teams and we needed an app that could be a single point for a wealth of information and player tools. Most importantly, we needed a cost effective and easy platform that allowed us to launch our app in both the Android and Apple stores. This app is already turning heads in the US and internationally and as Mill City continues to expand our league and our app, we are confident that the Snappii platform will easily scale to our needs.

Duane R.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/9/2019

"I have no clue what I was doing, but Snappi Guided me through"

Comments: Excellent. The support was superb and the application as well.

Pros: How easy it was to get going and the templates were perfect. It allowed me to mock my idea and see it in a real workable fashion.

Cons: The software performed better than anticipated.

Muhammad M.
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2016

"Impressive interface and features"

Comments: I used this application during the creation of different applications and I was happy to see the interactive and user-friendly interface of this application. It is easy to use it. I will recommend it strongly.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2016
Peter B.
Peter B.
  • Reviewed on 14/2/2018

"Great value and customer service"

Comments: Great value, top notch customer service, and fully customizable.

Pros: Great Value! I was able to get my app built for 1/4 of the cost had I built it from scratch. And if anything happens, the Snappii team address my problems right away. It's also a very flexible platform that allows me to customize the app in a number of different ways.

Cons: It crashes once in awhile and needs to be updated from time to time but that's pretty much standard for most apps. The app could be a little bit quicker but it's hardly an issue. Overall, I'm very happy with my choice to work with Snappii

• Reviewed on 14/2/2018
Rufina B.
Rufina B.
Insurance Agent
Insurance, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/8/2018

"App building platform that’s fully customizable. Saves time and money."

Pros: Snappii is great because we were able to build our own app in a codeless platform and even allows us to fully customize any one of their range of industry-specific, pre-made apps to suit our business needs. Managing our claims, commission, contacts, policies, and documents has been so east. Ensuring data accuracy is no longer as resource and time-consuming. The use of tablets and smartphones enables us to significantly reduce the paperwork and cuts down our costs.
Their support team is always courteous and are are willing to go above and beyond to get our issues resolved for us. They’ve been very helpful from start to finish in the creation of our app.

Cons: There have been a few misses in the customer support where it took them a while to get back to us about an issue, but that’s probably because it was a complex problem and they were still trying to find a good and acceptable resolution to it at the time. My overall experience with them though has been quite good. The platform itself has crashed a few times before, but they continue to update it.

• Reviewed on 9/8/2018
Chad S.
IT Director
  • Reviewed on 26/3/2018

"An app that works how you want it to"

Pros: Unlike other app editors, this really is a what you see is what you get experience, and like me,
you can actually get your app published, with no hidden fees. (As with any app, you will have a Google and Apple developer account, and there is small fees for these.) Snappii has an online chat for help, and the techs are very helpful (And a thank you to tech Alexandra who went above and beyond the call of duty.) Anyone who has been searching for a basic app to be created and published knows how difficult it is to find a company that will do it without a huge up front investment. It was a straightforward process for me in creating an app.

Cons: I wish i would have found Snappii earlier instead of spending a lot of money on an app that didnt work.

Director Of Marketing
  • Reviewed on 21/3/2018

"Easy to use software that's unique in the marketplace"

Pros: Snappi is one of the only software companies on the market that allows you to customize and create your own mobile app without the need of developers. It's ease of use is what drew me to Snappi.

Cons: Response time to questions asked is sometimes very long. If the team could improve response time and ensure that questions asked were clearly answered - you'd have a top notch product.

Doug B.
Safety Manager
Warehousing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/3/2018

"App has been great. Very customizable"

Pros: Infinite possibilities, makes collecting data very fast and simple. Also very easy for operators to use.

Cons: No backup, the app randomly lost some of the info and we had to rebuild parts of the app. We spoke with customer service and they advised us that they could not recover the app data. Some type of backup would be great.

Douglas J.
Facilities Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/9/2019

"Excellent software for start-ups, non-technical companies needing user friendly tools for custoemrs"

Comments: The sales, development teams work well together. They listen and respond with accurate precise solutions

Pros: Flexibility, usability, affordability. The project team is US based and an integral part of the final product. The development team is fluent and competent linguistically

Cons: Totally mobile based solution. hard to gather data for analysis and management purposes

• Reviewed on 14/9/2019
Hugh M.
Admin
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees

"Its just brilliant."

Pros: 15 years ago I had to spend its price to get software allowed my mobile people to communicate seamlessly with the back office. With a bit of lateral thinking this software can be adapted to 99% of my needs now. I cannot fault it. I am only scratching the surface of the user's I can find for it.

Cons: Not a complaint as such, more a suggestion for, what would be to me, an improvement. Folders within the app to put various forms. Its the only bugbear I have with the setup. Otherwise, keep keeping it simple.

Brett M.
sales manager
Automotive, 2-10 Employees

"job estimator app"

Comments: the customer support from VLad has be second to none , he helps me build the app to suit my needs fast and nothing seems too much trouble

Pros: The ability to minimise paperwork on my desk , and speed up processes throughout the day

Cons: nothing so far.. still working on getting the app to where i need it,

Production Support Engineer
Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/1/2018

"Flexible and powerfull"

Pros: Flexible and powerful when you know what you are doing. We love the options for customization and the overall look and feel is better than other solutions I have used. The overall quality is top of class

Cons: I took some time getting up to speed and had a hard time with instructions and getting support. Steep learning curve for beginners so be sure to get good training

• Reviewed on 12/1/2018
Construction
  • Reviewed on 18/6/2015

"Snappii App for our Business"

Comments: We needed an app for collecting internal company information from our staff (timecards, etc). This platform has allowed us to create a professional looking app without the professional costing developers. The platform may seem expensive, but when Snappii hosts the app, takes care of server maintenance, etc, its really not that bad in the long run.

Pros: Support team is excellent. Platform is Easy to use once you get the hang of it and Very customizable. This system produces a high quality app that you can either build from scratch, or use an existing App and customize to your liking.

Cons: Instruction manual, FAQ, and Videos need consolidation into one central support area in the WYSIWYG editor. Instruction manual is hard to understand and doesn't cover some items. Support team definitely makes up for the shortcomings of the manual and was very helpful.

• Reviewed on 18/6/2015
Hanno S.
Pilot
  • Reviewed on 24/9/2014

"Endless Capabilities with Snappii"

Comments: I am a professional pilot for a major airline and not a professional programmer. It's an easy to use Interface. Very nice support. It´s an easy way to develop your own App.
You can build it 24/7 wherever you want.
The customer service is awesome. They try to fix everything within 1 day and they are very friendly at all time.

Sergio P.
Facilities Services, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/3/2018

"it is nearly impossible to get a hold of someone. customer service is poor."

Pros: Ability to set up multiple forms for one price.

Cons: the text boxes shift.
it has frozen on me and I have lost the work. It does not allow you to fill in a form then go back again and edit the already edited form. customer support is very poor

Brett C.
Managing director
  • Reviewed on 24/9/2014

"Fast, Easy and Affordable"

Comments: It took about 2 weeks from the first draft to until the final app version. I thought that was good considering the time difference between AU and US.
The costs are reasonable. The app is good. Nothing more you could have done. Thank you!

Ian M.
Technical Director
  • Reviewed on 25/9/2014

"SnAPPii"

Comments: A well designed easy to use powerful product capable of satisfying the requirements of first time developers as well as experienced business analysts and programmers.
Service staff are particularly helpful and knowledgeable.

• Reviewed on 25/9/2014
Stefanie S.
Contract Administrator
Construction, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/9/2019

"Great App"

Comments: Customer support was nice to work with. I enjoyed the app. It wasn't as specific to detail as we needed but it got the job done as time went on. I would suggest getting this!

Pros: We got to custom make the app how we wanted it. It was easy to use once we worked the bugs out!

Cons: It did what we intended it to do. So I didn't dislike anything about it!

• Reviewed on 12/9/2019
Chris K.
Manager of Professional Services
  • Reviewed on 23/3/2018

"Decent product interface, Great Sales team, valuable solution"

Comments: The survey function is helpful

Pros: The user interface is relatively easy to use and the instant feedback on the mobile device test app makes it quick to develop and verify everything is functioning to specifications. I like the data import function for data sets used within the application as well.

Cons: The lack of quality top to bottom training and document is a bit weak. These are critical when you do not have a call in support program. All support is provided via chat or email making the troubleshooting process take longer than a simple phone call. A bright spot is the support is helpful once you finally get connected.

Jim G.
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/3/2018

"I inherited Snappi from my predecessor."

Comments: Ease of use, didn't require any training sessions. Field crew finds it simple to install on their cellphones.

Pros: I needed to make corrections to our info during my first week on the job. I was able to edit easily and in a short time.

Cons: I would like to change the graphic image that we use with your app on our cellphones. It isn't intuitive to me on how to accomplish this change. In fairness, I have not had much time to research a way to work this out.