Stitch Labs Reviews

• Overall
    4.5 /5
    4.2 /5
    4.4 /5

About Stitch Labs

Stitch is an inventory and order management platform built for modern, high-growth brands and retailers.

Learn more about Stitch Labs

Cherylyn C.
  • Reviewed on 12/1/2017

"Great Inventory Management"

Comments: This system has made it so much easier to plan out our large inventory orders. It tells you what you have sold of each SKU historically. The customer support is pretty good, though their chat feature has not been available much lately. I have used another inventory management company in the past and Stitch Labs is by far superior. Worth every penny!

• Reviewed on 12/1/2017
Sara
  • Reviewed on 14/11/2012

"essential for small business"

Comments: This tool came along right in time for my business - I'm not sure what I did without it. It's an amazing, professional grade asset that has allowed my business to grow seemlessly. Keeps invoicing, inventory, contacts, expenses in the same place with one of the most efficient, well designed interfaces I've seen. Makes keeping tabs on finances a breeze. Also, their customer service extremely responsive + friendly. All around wonderful.

• Reviewed on 14/11/2012
Nicole M.
Printing
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2015
  • Reviewed on 16/11/2015
ASIC Verification Engineer
10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 2/4/2015

"Invaluable asset. Highly Recommended"

Comments: Prior to Stitch i would call it the dark ages. Excel sheets and hating getting orders due to this. We started small and are a little bigger now but we strongly feel the growth is because (in part) to stitch. Growing in different markets has been aided tremendously by stitch.

Pros: ease of use and ability to see trends and accounting details.

Cons: large database sometimes can make things slow.

• Reviewed on 2/4/2015
Carmen R.
  • Reviewed on 19/10/2015

"Great customer service and a product that has helped me get my inventory under control"

Comments: This is a great product when using various sales channels. Our business is relatively new but was already getting out of control with discrepancies in our inventory and having to loose sales because of it. Now everything is synced onto our online inventory and this problem is down to a minimum. Anytime I have had problems or needed help I have always been answered and my problems resolved within 24 hours. Thank you.

• Reviewed on 19/10/2015
Steve F.
  • Reviewed on 16/7/2015

"Awesome Customer Service"

Comments: We started using Stitch Labs when ProStores closed, leaving us looking a new eCommerce platform along with a way to sync our website and eBay inventory. We had been looking for a means to sync our inventory even before ProStores closed as we had other sites that we were maintaining manually. The team at Stitch is great! Every time we've had an issue or even just a question about how to do something they replied in a timely manner.

• Reviewed on 16/7/2015
Careran companies
  • Reviewed on 30/4/2013

"Try it ... you'll be glad you did!"

Comments: We signed up for the free trial and immediately discovered the 2 most important things: the program is easy to use and the customer support is beyond amazing. Stitch is also powerful enough and flexible enough to help each member of our growing business see exactly the information that they need to do their job. We put the full software to the test and ended up becoming Premium members. Take the time to do the trial - it's free and you will never go back to your old program.

• Reviewed on 30/4/2013
Sue P.
  • Reviewed on 26/7/2015

"Great Experience with Stitch Labs!"

Comments: I'm a small seller with approx. 1,000 products on three sites. Stitch has been a lifesaver, enabling synchronization of inventory levels on all sites. The frosting on the cake was the discovery of how easy it was to receive a purchase order -- and have all sites updated with the new inventory. Occasionally I can't figure out how to do something, but the support staff has been great and always provided the needed info. I'm very pleased with Stitch!

• Reviewed on 26/7/2015
Dave
  • Reviewed on 16/1/2013

"Really what I needed"

Comments: While there could be some improvements as far as functionality goes, such as adding in support for batch product updates via csv/txt file, overall it is a very simple intuitive product with enough help and support videos to get you up and running, then it almost takes care of itself. Really. It's very good for a small businesses needing to take a step up in the inventory and order management aspects of their business. Stitchlabs will help you grow, it will save you time, and it does it at a really great price.

• Reviewed on 16/1/2013
Matt R.
  • Reviewed on 12/5/2015

"Essential for any growing business"

Comments: Before Stitch we spent hours each night syncing inventory from channel to channel with no end in sight. This product is quite simply an essential piece for anyone looking to grow their business, rather than just spending all of your time maintaining it. After we committed to a trial, we immediately received a call from Britney at Stitch setting up a walk through of the program. She covered everything we needed and made the transition extremely easy. Affordable, yet loaded with features. We'd highly recommend this program.

• Reviewed on 12/5/2015
Margaret A.
  • Reviewed on 25/12/2015

"Keep track of orders and inventory"

Comments: I have used Stitch for 3 years. It integrates with my Etsy shop and I can also add orders from other venues manually. Being able to send professional looking invoices with Paypal inegrated is great. For now I use it as a way to do my bookkeeping - since I can enter all my expenses and do reports. Sometimes I get a bit lost when trying to add products to inventory, or in finding products recently added, but overall, I can usually figure it out. I am on a very basic plan, so I don't use customer support. The Knowledge base will sometimes have my answer or the blog.

• Reviewed on 25/12/2015
Impressive impressions
  • Reviewed on 4/12/2012

"Impressive!"

Comments: WOW! I've only been using Stitch for a couple days now and I love it! While looking for a cloud based solution to manage inventory and orders, I came across StitchLabs. Although they need a few more integrations, the UI and ease of use for entering new data is the best I've seen and requires very little effort to get it up and running. If you're looking for a way to manage many store fronts such as Etsy, Big Commerce, eBay (future), and Amazon from a single cloud based solution then look no further. Support is quick to respond and knowledgeable. Great customer service! Free for one channel, but well worth paying for.

• Reviewed on 4/12/2012
Jennifer W.
  • Reviewed on 21/11/2015

"Streamlined the inventory of our small retail operation"

Comments: Stitch helped integrate our online register/shop with our physical inventory. Before, it was a very manual process that took a lot of time. Now I know exactly what my inventory looks like after every purchase and every incoming shipment. It makes accounting easier, purchasing easier and customer service easier. I'm sure there are a lot more tools that Stitch offers that I could be using, but I just haven't had the time to investigate yet. Any time I have had a question, customer service has answered the question to my satisfaction in a reasonable amount of time. That is something that is really appreciated!

• Reviewed on 21/11/2015
Dan R.
  • Reviewed on 12/12/2014

"Excellent Customer Service and Product"

Comments: I started using Stitch to sync inventory between BigCommerce (our eCommerce sales channel) and Square (our brick and mortar sales channel). Prior to Stitch, we updated inventory manually which resulted in many errors and customer service problems when someone would order things we were out of stock on. I found Stitch to be quite intuitive and simple to set up. Initially, linking products looked like it was going to be a huge job, but thanks to Stitch's customer service, they actually wrote a custom script for me that automated this process! I was incredibly impressed by that! Thanks for a great product and excellent customer service!

• Reviewed on 12/12/2014
Department Lead
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/2/2019

"Great inventory planner"

Pros: Makes it easy to see what we have and what we need to reorder, custom to how we do business, helps us set up random events to sell through inventory

Cons: I have honestly not had any problems with this service. Im so grateful that it exists and it helps me with my business

• Reviewed on 12/2/2019
Megan M.
11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/4/2015

"Stitch makes Sasa's World Go Round"

Comments: We are a small but incredibly busy and complex organization that manufactures jewelry abroad (Kenya) and imports and distributes in the US. We have one full time staff person in the US, but manage a couple thousand pieces a month and multiple sales channels. The Stitch interface is incredibly user friendly and interfaces with all of our other software (Big Commerce, Shipping Easy, Square etc.). We love the reports feature and the ability to conduct all business from one central area. Customer service is phenomenal too!

Pros: Ease of use
integration
multiple features

Cons: Doesn't yet integrate with Etsy Wholesale - that might be on Etsy though

• Reviewed on 9/4/2015
Beastwares
  • Reviewed on 8/11/2012

"You need Stitch, you really do."

Comments: Stitch is amazing and so are the people behind it! The GUI is friendly, straightforward and easy to navigate, and it's been so helpful in terms of keeping my orders and inventory straight. Plus, the report functions are a great way to see what's selling and project and plan for the next season. Best of all, the folks at Stitch are always, and I mean ALWAYS, present and happy to answer the smallest, and, in my case, often mildly inane, questions. They're constantly evolving and improving the app; since I started with them in August of 2011 they've integrated with several of the sites I use most and have plans for more in the future--how awesome is that? My data entry just got cut in half! The price is more than reasonable for what you get--it's far cheaper than my gym membership with much better results! The Stitch team really makes you feel like part of the family, and I can't recommend them highly enough.

• Reviewed on 8/11/2012
Reed T.
Executive Team Lead - Replenishment/Logistics
Retail, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/12/2015

"Must have for multichannel fulfillment ecommerce"

Comments: I run a multichannel fulfillment ecommerce operation. This is the best inventory management software to keep track of inventory levels on different marketplaces. If you are using Amazon FBA, there are many features that make SitchLabs the one stop shop for fulfilling orders.

Pros: The user interface is very easy to use. The integration takes minutes and then you are up and running. Customer support is top notch and are able to solve any small nuance problems that pop up.

Cons: There are few cons to this product. It has solved all of the inventory management problems I had prior to using StitchLabs.

• Reviewed on 14/12/2015
Rox R.
  • Reviewed on 8/6/2015

"Buggy platform, faulty woocommerce integration."

Comments: After ready all the reviews, I was sure this was the product for me. Unfortunately, the interface is not very intuitive as it is very difficult to navigate long inventory lists. There is a lack of sorting options, and you have to look up products one by one, not by category or tag. Secondly, the woocommerce integration has NEVER fully worked for me, especially for putting inventory numbers to my site - but generally it will pull orders from it. So it half works. Still very disappointed as it is far from its claims. Overall very disappointed. Wish I'd set up with tradegecko or another similar product. It's one of the cheapest options out there, and I guess you get what you pay for.

by Stitch Labs on 21/7/2015

Hi Roxanne,

I apologize for your frustration. Our goal is to help businesses be successful, not hinder them in any way.

I've reviewed your support history and after reviewing dozens of interactions it appears, with the exception of your WooCommerce configuration issue that needed to be escalated to our engineers, your questions have been answered to your satisfaction. We pride ourselves on stellar support.

In your last interaction, our engineers provided you with the Request and Response code to share with your IT consultant to make sure your servers are configured correctly. I see they followed up with you again a couple weeks ago to see where that stands. Your account is still open and being used regularly. Please share that information with your IT consultant and let us know how we can help. We want to make sure you are in a position to be successful and will continue to work with you until that happens.

Jake Gasaway
Co-founder

• Reviewed on 8/6/2015
Willc
  • Reviewed on 6/11/2012

"very happy"

Comments: I'm VERY happy with Stitch. Just the ability to add items (even custom work) to invoices after the order is placed through Shopify is HUGE. It's saving us time with bookkeeping, and providing all the information to our bookkeeper that she needs in just two reports. We're staying out of Quickbooks and able to focus less on invoicing, payment methods, and A/R and more on getting those orders out the door. Data entry and fulfillment times are dramatically reduced while giving us more and better data for tracking sales, trends, and A/R. Win win win. Interface is excellent. Learning curve is very easy. I was able to train our staff to use the program in very little time (huge advantage over Quickbooks). The setup does take a bit of time, and I'm hopeful that will decrease as the platform is developed further. The customer support is INCREDIBLE. Stitch has taken a very personal interest in our satisfaction with the application. Response times to emails are insanely quick and instruction on current functionality or fixes are also lightning fast. Very satisfied and very excited to be on board with Stitch.

• Reviewed on 6/11/2012
Alexandra H.
Director of Sales
  • Reviewed on 10/7/2015

"Excellent product for growing companies"

Comments: We began using Stitchlabs over a year ago to help us better manage our inventory across multiple channels, B2B and B2C. After a few months, we left for another more expensive product as we experienced heavy growth and thought we needed to make a change to a more robust ERP system. In 3 months, we were back to Stitch and very happy with our decision to return. We got better about letting Stitchlabs know our needs and they in turn have helped us to use the product as we grow. Their support database is a great resource and the product itself is very intuitive. Our team members who only occasionally log in are easily able to use Stitchlabs. Integrations with other products have been a little slow but understandable as they work to improve their own product first. But the integrations they do add, have been useful to our business including Shipstation, Quickbooks Online, and Authorize.net. As of now, they do not have an open source API but, last I heard, it is in the works. We like working with Stitch because we feel like they resemble our company - a young, flexible startup with an emphasis on customer service. I highly recommend their product if you are in the market for an inventory management system.

• Reviewed on 10/7/2015
Ryan M.
Photography
  • Reviewed on 28/8/2015

"Independent Boutique Designer"

Comments: I started my business last year and I was on the hunt for software that would be able to keep up with my ever changing inventory during trade shows season with the ability to match my online stores. Its been the greatest backend to my business. Tracking all my orders fluidly and effortlessly and allows me more time to be working on new designs. One of the best features is the reports and being able to track all the little details to make sure that I am ontop of my game through and through.

Pros: There are to many Pro's to list, everything works seamlessly and effortlessly and the customer service is great.

Cons: My only con would be that I don't see my 'cash' square purchases on my Stitch Labs so I have to manually enter the trade show I am at the keep up with my selling/stock. I also don't have my Square set up perfectly to be able to match so it could be my own issue. I haven't had to much time to sit down and make my 'Square' app look as nice as my Stitch Labs app.

• Reviewed on 28/8/2015
Managing Director
Venture Capital & Private Equity, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/5/2017

"Does not integrate properly with QuickBooks"

Pros: Frankly, I was unable to ever use the analytics, which I was looking forward to. If this company were to truly develop integration with QBs, it might be interesting. Support via email, while not sufficient to resolve the issues highlighted here, were responsive and attempted to be helpful.

Cons: We desperately wanted this product to work. Previously we downloaded our Shopify sales into QuickBooks using SoftCookies which was easy and accurate. Before that, we used Shopify Integrator which was also good but with less transparency. We upgraded to StitchLabs so that we could also sync wholesale orders and hopefully reduce manual input. We were consistently told that Shopify integrates flawlessly with Quickbooks though a manual import/export would be required. However, when we tried to import/export we quickly learned that Stitch (unlike all other integrators) would not recognize any of the Quickbooks inventory and would instead create its own. So all of our Shopify sales were not recognized, Quickbooks created an entirely new set of negative inventory, leaving our current products unaffected. Basically, I was told that the integration was created a long time ago and Stitchlabs doesn't know how to recognize QBs inventory and so creates its own. Therefore, I would need to basically scrap my entire QBs inventory system and item codes and manually change everything to Stitchlabs. Integration, that is not. We have over 1,000 products built over a five year history. I will stick with my SoftCookies App.

• Reviewed on 25/5/2017
Ryan O.
EVP sales
Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/8/2017

"The program itself is great, but the customer service is lacking"

Comments: It helped our company keep track of sales and inventory with powerful reporting, and general ease of use.

Pros: There is a lot of functionality in this software that makes tracking inventory a breeze, and for the price point you will not find anything that comes close to it.

Cons: The software tended to have random updates that would just move things around to new places, but not really improve the overall feel of the user. It was more so just confusing.

• Reviewed on 8/8/2017
Karen N.
Internet Sales
Retail, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/5/2018

"After the initial data input it became fairly user friendly."

Comments: Control of all my channels (Amazon, In store and our 2 websites) in one place. Continually upgrading software for ease of use. Great pricing.

Pros: I love that we can now control our inventory through one channel! Stitch also provides us with comprehensive reports for all of our channels.

Cons: On occasion there have been some unexplained glitches, but it is running smoothly. We had to erase and start all over due to bad advise from customer service.

• Reviewed on 18/5/2018