15 years helping Irish businesses

About Sign In Scheduling

Looking for the best value for money appointment scheduling system? Sign In Scheduling is the most feature-rich tool trusted worldwide!

Learn more about Sign In Scheduling

Pros:

10to8 has a very user friendly graphical user interface and can be easily embed in a company's website.

Cons:

No patients did not find any difficulties either.

4.5
4.6
4.5
4.8

9.1/10

Sign In Scheduling has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 780 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Sign In Scheduling before?

Laura
Laura
Owner, Lead Photographer in US
Photography, Self Employed

Best choice for scheduling, hands down!

Comments: I have used 10to8 for close to 3 years now and it makes scheduling my photo sessions a breeze. The text message feature is a major plus!

Pros:

What I liked about 10to8 is that along with scheduling, you get the choice to also automate SMS text messages to clients. It also integrates with emailing platforms like MailChimp, so you can add those leads into an email workflow. That streamlines marketing offers without being constantly on the phone with leads!

Cons:

There was a bit of work to do in the beginning to get everything set up, but it's nothing too extreme or that can't be accomplished by anyone just a bit tech savvy!

Gerry
Clinical supervisor in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Pefect for therapists

Comments: I currently work as a Clinical Supervisor of Counsellors. I have recommended 10to8 to every counsellor under my direction and assisted several with setting up their back end systems to suit their practice. I had tried a number of 'case note keeping' systems for my therapy practice, but 10to8 leaves them all standing. That it was HIPAA compliant gave it an edge and also that it was so easy to set up and integrate with my website. It has made running the admin side of my business incredibly easy and efficient.

Pros:

I have been with 10to8 since the early days. I came from a large online counselling service, where I worked closely with the tech team and liked 10to8 so much that I considered approaching them to ask for a sales job in the UK! I love the clean, simple, intuitive design. There is minimal training required to use the platform, as the features are so user friendly. I loved that I was able to set up a full 'back-end' system for my one-person business. I integrated stripe and zoom and set up the calendar sync - added the booking page to my website and was all ready to go in a matter of hours. It really is an online business in a box.

Cons:

In the early days there was quite a bit of white space and not enough data fields, but this has been more than rectified. I did used to feedback quite frequently on what I needed and I saw all of this come to fruition.

Marilyn
Marilyn
Business Woman in Philippines
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

superb for scheduling!

4.0 2 months ago New

Comments: It was easy to use and life saver. recommendable for people who wants to manage their time.

Pros:

so many features than can be used. great for scheduling appointment and affordable.

Cons:

sometimes theres an error theat clients can't book their appointments.

Joe
Owner in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Good for Small business - watch out when you get bigger!

Comments: When I was able toset everything up through their online platform myself, things worked fine. The instant I had to start interacting with their customer support team, the service was awful. I had to go through multiple phonecalls to connect to a person who in the right division, and even then my questions through email took weeks to be answered, or more recently are just being ignored.

Pros:

When we were under 600 appointments a month, we were happy with the service they provided us and it was a reasonable rate.

Cons:

When we grew and required more than 600 appointments a month, we had to go through customer service to build a bespoke program. To move from 600 appointments a month to 900 a month, they wanted to increase my monthly rate from ~$35CAD to $270CAD. It also took weeks to get a response from their customer support team to even get this bloated price. So it's a well priced program up until 600 appointments (under the Bigger Business plan), but if you are ever going to go past that plan, prepare to be gouged. It's unfortunate because I will now need to transfer all of my customers to a new scheduling program as these fees are unreasonable for a small business

Ilenia
Accounting Officer in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

An Effective Scheduling Solution For Business

Pros:

Scheduling and managing appointments is easy thanks to Sign In Scheduling

Cons:

Well, it has met needs and Sign In Scheduling has no flaws.

Debbie
Debbie
Owner/Professional Real Estate Investor in Canada
Real Estate, Self Employed

Easy to use

Pros:

This product was easy to set up and implement. I really like the feature that reminds users via email and SMS. The feature that connects Zoom to the calendar and auto send the zoom link is awesome.

Cons:

I really like this product. I’m using the free version and can’t complain.

Michelle
Director in US
Education Management, 11–50 Employees

Great Value

5.0 last month New

Comments: I love Sign In Scheduling. This program has so many options to personalize it to your business, yet it easy to use.

Pros:

My favorite thing is the ease of set up. It was easy to insert in to my website, thereby increasing my appointments.

Cons:

I truly do not have anything negative to say about Sign In Scheduling. I am sorry to see the free option discontinued.

Sarojben
Caregiver in US
Hospital & Health Care, 11–50 Employees

Review of Sign In Scheduling

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

What I like most is its email notifications, calendar notifications, and easy to set up capabilities.

Cons:

What I like least is its lack of diversification in terms of reaching out when there is an issue. Problems are resolved through back and forth emails which can be exhausting.

Jae-Lin
RMT in Canada
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Would recommend!

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

This is great scheduling workers! so easy to yse

Cons:

Only complaint is there is no app that i can seem to find to download on my phone

Balazs
Designer in Hungary
Design, Self Employed

Manage your plans

4.0 last month New

Pros:

Great app for schedule you plans, set reminders and manage everything

Cons:

I don't have negative experiences with this application

Rachel
School Counselor in US
Education Management, 51–200 Employees

10to8 appointment scheduling program

Comments: The customer service is truly outstanding. I always get personal replies to any questions within 24 hours. The thing that is so impressive is that I am still using the free version and the customer service is top notch. In the past, when I have used the free version of a product, the customer service quality is horribly or non-existent. I appreciate that the programmers take the time to answer questions from the small customers too.

Pros:

I am working as a school counselor in the virtual setting. As the new school year is approaching, and I am not able to talk with students face to face, I needed to find a way to allow students and parents to self schedule appointments with me so we can discuss high school graduation requirements and classes. My school district has a professional license to use zoom, so I also needed a program that integrates with zoom seamlessly. 10to8, not only allows students and parents to schedule appointments themselves, but the program auto schedules a zoom meeting and sends the zoom link out to them. I love that 10to8 sends out reminders about the appointment as well as allowing me to easily change my schedule if needed. I can communicate with students/parents easily inside the program as email addresses and phone numbers are collected when appointments are made. Sometimes people have difficulty logging in and its nice that their phone number is handy so I can call to offer assistance. I also appreciate that I can keep track of who was a "no show", who cancelled or who showed up. So many fantastic options. I am a relatively new user (only 2 months now) but I hope to keep learning more about 10to8 as I know there are still many features I have not had time to explore yet.

Cons:

This program is absolutely fabulous. There is not one problem I have had so far that has any merit. I am looking forward to the time when 10to8 is housed as a US system just for the silly reason that the way words are spelled are sometimes different from country to country. The 10to8 website is easy to access from a mobile device and the website does not distort information or become less useful like some websites do when being accessed from a mobile device. It would be nice to have an app on my phone I could use one day, rather than having to navigate to the website, but for now, I am just thrilled I have found a program that will allow me to do so many things, is reasonably priced, and has such fabulous customer service.

Skyler
CEO in US
Photography, Self Employed

Outstanding scheduling solution

Comments: Outstanding! I highly recommend 10to8. I've explored several other scheduling solutions and was disappointed by the costs/value associated with their competitors.

Pros:

10to8 was extremely easy to set up, link accounts (Google/Apple calendars) and begin getting/setting appointments. Plus, it's free solution is packed full of features!

Cons:

There are tons of additional features that require a subscription, though for the busy professional, the cost is well worth the money!

Pamela
Psychotherapist in US

It's hard to let go

Comments: Wonderful overall. Thanks for a great experience.

Pros:

10 to 8 has been a wonderful appointment scheduling platform and what I love most is the landing page that is customized and the ability to real time text with clients. I have used this platform for years, even after signing on with an EHR platform that offered online scheduling and calendar features which would have simplified things, I continued with 10 to 8 because I've yet found a platform as good as 10 to 8. Finally however I had to make the switch as it was too confusing working with two calendars with a full practice. Now I am moving over into my EHR completely and saying good bye to 10 to 8 and am truly sad to let them go. If there would have been a way to sync my 10 to 8 into my EHR I would have done it for sure.

Cons:

I didn't like having to merge clients all the time. There should have been a better way for returning clients to schedule without having duplicate listings for the same client. That got annoying. Likewise, I did not like the new platform and it seemed to have less features than the original. This was what helped me to make the switch because we were running into glitches with 10 to 8 and got tired of it.

Rabina
Counsellor in UK

Great product

Comments: 10to8 saved me from death by admin, and hours of remembering to send reminders that stopped me from working.Since starting to use it, it is truly marvellous system and offers so much more to my customers and me.Their new dashboard which shows me last week, this week and next week work by service is wonderful for overview.

Pros:

This is a beautiful seamless system that connects the customer to the business, which I like.The confirmation and reminder brings assurance to the customer, and the reminder system takes out the worry of when is the appointment.

Cons:

I have used 10to8 for nearly 8+ years, as a free service.Recently, the system changes have made it pricey and the limitations on sms was worrying for me a tiny business.

Ali
Owner & Therapist in Canada
Medical Practice, Self Employed

Great, but not excellent

Comments: Saves me TONS of time! People no longer text or call to make appointments- they all book online at their own convenience. The reminder system is fabulous. Hardly any missed appointments.

Pros:

Easy to learn how to use. Clean, clear, concise. Clients seem to really like the ease of use. Looks very professional and links up nicely to my facebook page and website. Great for anyone transitioning into the online booking world that isn't overly "techy".

Cons:

No invoicing capabilities. For this reason I will be switching to Jane in the future. If invoicing was built in, I would even pay more for this. The ability to do medical charting online is also why i'm drawn away from 10to8 and toward Jane. You guys allow individual "notes" per client, but it's not quite suitable for ongoing tracking/charting... Clients enter their info slightly differently and it creates a whole new profile, so some have muliple profiles going which doesn't allow me to look back at all of their appointments. On my customers end, this is great - other then them messaging more often than I'd like saying that it is not working...

Steven
Financial Advisor in US
Financial Services, 2–10 Employees

No live support!

Comments: Great product if you're technically savvy and can resolve your own problems. Sometimes email support that takes days is not enough to resolve an immediate need.

Pros:

Good features, good interface, but lacking good support.

Cons:

No live telephone or chat support is available. When you have a problem it's all addressed via email and the last problem I had wound up with endless back and forth emails over the course of an entire week. I was begging for a quick live discussion because it was one of those problems where the person on the other end just wasn't getting it and it could have been resolved in several minutes live. They simply responded that no one is available for live support. I finally wound up resolving it myself after tinkering with the software, using trial and error. It took me over a week to solve my own problem. I'm going to be shopping for a new provider.

Beata
Nutritional Therapist, BodyTalk Practitioner in UK
Alternative Medicine, Self Employed

Invaluable tool for a clinician's practice

Pros:

I found the 10to8 change my life. By allowing me to schedule appointments from wherever I may be in the world, changing notifications to suit a given programme offered, syncing it with external calendars, and mailing relevant documents to clients 10to8 became a tool I cannot work without. The customer support has also been much better than in the early days so thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team - this means a lot to us!

Cons:

Initially calendar syncing had to be done externally - this has now been resolved. I would like more flexibility re attaching documents in the basic plan as well as branding these forms with our own logos /footers and headers. Hope this will come in some time soon (fingers crossed emoji here).

Francis
Psychologist in Australia

10to8 for Psychologists

Comments: 10to8 helps keep me organized, I'm glad I use it.

Pros:

I have used 10to8 for about 5 years. It's intuitive and easy to navigate. The basics are done well. When I have requested service assitance the consusltants have been personable and extemely thorough. Can't think of an aspect about 10to8 that needs attention, They are proactive in soliciting feedback.

Cons:

Nothing really to be critical of. I have used for about 5 years and it's been a benefit to my small business.

Design, 10,000+ Employees

Appointment Scheduling Software for Busy People

Pros:

I was searching for a software to be able to manage my appointments. I found 10to8Scheduling Software and it has helped me manage my time and appointments the way I envisioned it to be. Before I used this software, my calendar was a mess and I would sometimes double-book appointments since I overlooked the schedule. Ever since I’ve been using this software, I’m more organized and at ease when it comes to scheduling meetings. The software sends me reminders, and aside from the computer, I can also use it on my Smartphone. One perk offered is that the first 100 appointments are free. That’s a very good marketing promo.

Cons:

The only thing I didn’t like about this software is the interface. As a graphic designer, I would have preferred to see something more colorful and attractive. Other than that, everything seems to be fine.

regan
regan
manager in Nepal
Computer Software, Self Employed

Impressive Features and User-Friendly Experience with 10to8

Comments: My overall experience with 10to8 has been positive. It has effectively solved my business's appointment scheduling problems. The benefits I have realized include better organization, increased efficiency, and improved customer satisfaction.

Pros:

I have been thoroughly impressed with the features offered by 10to8. The product provides a seamless scheduling experience, making it easy to manage appointments and bookings. The integration with my existing business processes was smooth, saving me valuable time and effort.

Cons:

While 10to8 is a great scheduling solution, I believe there are a few areas that could be improved. I would appreciate additional customization options for the user interface. Sometimes, certain features can be a bit complex to navigate, requiring some learning curve.

Management Consulting

Best FREE scheduling service to manage by calendar and appointments

Comments: Automation of calendar appointment setting. SMS reminders to attendees. Email reminders to attendees. Ability to receive Stripe payments in advance of setting appointment. Integrate with website. Service and location settings by individual person.

Pros:

It's free and it allows up to 100 appointments per month at no charge. AND, it has Stripe integration. most of the services I encountered had neutered features (like no SMS or Stripe). This service is the best value I've found for the price of free. It also offers rooms and locations and profiles. Each of which will prompt for payment if you want. Is sends notifications and reminders without me having to do anything.

Cons:

You can't customize much unless you get the paid service. The appointments in your calendar are generic and don't allow for you to see the name/phone number and email of your appointment.

Sarah
President & CEO in US
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

Awesome scheduling software, especially for new businesses

Comments: Very good. Customer service is responsive and timely.

Pros:

The interface is super easy to setup and you have the option of customizing with your own branding. Very to easy to integrate into websites as well.

Cons:

I took a leave of absence for family reasons and After a period of time, they marked my account as inactive

Hector
International Recruitment Officer in Canada
Education Management, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great Scheduling Service

Comments: Excellent experience overall.

Pros:

Everything works as it is supposed to. The email and text message reminders are a huge help.

Cons:

The emails notifications could include the contact information and answer to the booking questions.

Very easy to use, lots of free features

Pros:

The amount of features available for free is incredible. Things like email and text reminders are usually limited to paid plans for other competing services - those are completely free with 10to8! By offering more features for free, 10to8 gives me a competitive advantage. I also really like it's integration with Weebly which allows me to embed my booking page on my website. The integration with Google Calendar has been seamless and updates very quickly.

Cons:

The interface is a little clunky and could use some modernizing/simplifying. While not outdated, it's not very sleek looks a little old. While not major, but it is a UK service so things are formatted a little differently than what US customers may be used to.

Eva
Eva
Tarot Consultant in US
Entertainment, 2–10 Employees

My absolute FAVORITE scheduler!

Comments: I have tried to use other scheduling software and none of them had the functionality and ease of use that this one does. I love being able to send reminders to the client since I do charge for no-shows - which have dropped about 60% since I started using this software. It is also pretty affordable compared to others, which is great for me since not all my business involves scheduling appointments so I am not paying a fortune for something that is used only about half the time I am open and running. Really good value and integrates wonderfully into my Weebly created website as one of their preferred apps.

Pros:

For me I really love that I can get clients to pay a deposit right when they book their appointment. I also really love that it syncs up automatically with my calendar so that I know my schedule no matter where I am.

Cons:

I wish that I could have a little bit more customization to allow it to really flow with my website. It does to a degree, but changing the colors and fonts more to the style of my website would be great.