15 years helping Irish businesses

About Zingtree

The no-code, interactive decision tree platform that helps users simplify complex processes and guides them to the next best action.

Learn more about Zingtree

Pros:

Looks nice and functions well. We chose Zingtree above other platforms because of its integration with ZenDesk.

Cons:

The Virtual Designer is also TERRIBLE and I had to write out each of the nodes on sticky notes on my wall to make any sense of this thing after it got to a certain size.

Zingtree ratings

4.4
4.5
4.2
4.4

8.3/10

Zingtree has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 95 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Zingtree before?

Yogesh
Yogesh
Sr. Product Engineer in India
Hospitality, 201–500 Employees

Love it! Use to create comprehensive trees to assist support teams

Comments: Execution Accuracy.
Operational Efficiency
Improved resource utilisation
Improved experience for our support teams.

Pros:

ease of creating content integration with Wordpress - which hosts our knowledge base. Extremely professional Technical support . support team come back to me in few hours not days. Seamless purchase I recommended a feature and they had the technology but they hardened it very quickly. So Webhooks is a great addition.

Cons:

cost. could be more economical. If your tree is very complex with hundreds and thousands of moving pieces - you've to build your trees 'outside' of zingtree . I use workflowy instead and then circle my way back to Zingtree.

Legal Services, 51–200 Employees

Quick, efficient, great training tool. Downside is it can be sometime glitch y.

Comments: Compliance is 100% improved from this time last time. There is another huge bonus in that it has reduced the time required for our team members to understand and use the script. However there are numerous communication issues it has with salesforce that create major issues in the pitch and flow. These mistakes while easy for me to identify are not easy for team members to fix.

Pros:

Ease of use for team members. Great scripting tool for compliance. Greatly reduces on boarding time.

Cons:

It can be glitchy and screens can lock. Not frequent but creates disruptions for team members.

Fran
Service Manager in Netherlands

Very easy to set up and edit

Pros:

I liked the easy set-up, it did not take a lot of time before we had a base version running. Editing is done on the spot with no fuss. Nice clean design (finished product).

Cons:

Editing mode can be a bit cleaner graphic wise. The editing itself is easy once you know how. I do think that the editing menu can be improved. More templates would be a nice addition

6 years ago

Hi Fran - Thanks for the review. If you have any specific suggestions on how to improve editing, we'd love to hear them. Just about all of our product updates are customer driven. Please reach out to me at [email protected] if you'd like to share your ideas. Thanks, Bill Dettering Zingtree https://zingtree.com

Doug
Director, Data Governance in US

Positive from every perspective!

Pros:

Platform is EXTREAMLY simple to design, implement, manage and scale. In the rare case we had a question, the support team responded very quickly to provide assistance. The team is also very eager to help solve new business problems by adding new functionality to the platform. We are designing new trees across our organization to drive processes optimization.

Cons:

Honestly, cannot think of one. Each time I `think that feature would be nice to have, the team points me to the solution.

Brooke
Brooke
Associate Technical User Support Analyst in US

Zingtree was just what we needed for our call center to troubleshoot!

Comments: Easy to use, easily customizable, great for new hires and scripting alike!

Pros:

Great for new hire training as well as existing employees scripting! Zingtree has added many new features and functionality upgrades over the past year that have made wonderful improvements.

Cons:

Sometimes it takes a while to get someone to respond when you submit a question or enhancement request through customer service or tech support but they always to respond and help out as they are able!

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201–500 Employees

It is pretty easy to use and customize.

Pros:

Made my life easier in terms of conveying directions to end user. Very user-friendly for both end user and development. The interface is relatively easy to navigate and has tons of application in our line of work.

Cons:

As the product is easy to use. The interface is not really complicated and pretty straightforward. And based on what Ian using the product for, I have nothing negative to say about the product.

Crystal
Crystal
Marketing Content Developer in US
Insurance, 11–50 Employees

Make Your Own Knowledge Base

Pros:

We used Zingtree as a knowledge base. What a great way to create "interactive" help for consumers. Zingtree makes it easy with multiple ways to build. There is a bit of a learning curve, but not much. There's so many things you can do with Zingtree, the possibilities are endless. Good for ANY industry.

Cons:

We had to move away from Zingtree because of the cost. You have to pay per click...there was no way to IP filter, etc. As our business grew and we became more successful, the cost of Zingtree went up. It just wasn't a viable option for us, but Zingtree was so nice when we told them we were moving away. We sung their praises from the rooftops! A great product that I continue to tell people about today. :)

Lasse
Lasse
Operations Manager in Denmark
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

Easy to use with ALOT of advanced possibilities.

Comments: More fcr, easy internal and external help center

Pros:

The easy go to approach. It is easy to get going and there is a lot of guides and inspiration available + good support!!

Cons:

It could be more advanced with possibilities to do more but that will possibly mess with the easy go to approach for new comers.

Alexis
Digital Marketing Manager in US
Consumer Goods, 51–200 Employees

Zingtree was the perfect solution for an interactive troubleshooting walkthrough tool.

Pros:

Zingtree's backend interface is extremely intuitive and user friendly. U.S. Boiler has been able to easily and accurately create troubleshooting walkthroughs for U.S. Boiler products. These walkthroughs are utilized by our customer base. The troubleshooting scenarios are easy to update and allow us to embed videos and imagery to better demonstrate how to solve certain issues.

Cons:

The only issue I've experienced with Zingtree is the sizing of imagery. My images were not responsive to mobile devices. However, I did reach out to a representative of Zingtree and my problem was promptly resolved.

Internet, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Responsive vendor, industry standards, some integration hiccups

Comments: Scalability, ease of editing frequently changing processes, and granular data capture lost with previous solution.

Pros:

Easy to use and understand, train new authors on, make accessible to our agents, etc. Scalable, nice UI, good data gathering, and thus far no downtime at all.

Cons:

Sometimes user innovation is stiffled by an approach to Zendesk integration that is rather rigid. For example, surfacing different categories of decision trees required a simple but customer implementation for me team. Also, some bugs have taken a very long time to mitigate in our implementation and team at Zingtree doesn't have a secure approach for resolving this short of access to our implementation

Laura
PAC Service Escalation in US

Easy for Beginners and Advanced Users

Pros:

I really appreciate the ease in updating and editing existing trees. I can easily preview my changes before I commit to the new information.

Cons:

I don't like that it is sometimes difficult to navigate the changes in font, size and parameters within a node. I would like to be able to copy information and have the formatting stay consistent.

Mathieu
Knowledge Manager in France
Building Materials, 10,000+ Employees

Good product, with many upgrades.

Comments: Better support quality for our level 1 SD

Pros:

- Easy to use (Admin and agents) - Many new feature added the last 6 monthes - Easy html customization

Cons:

- Complex trees can be long to load (in visual designer mostly) - Can't copy tree question from a tree to another tree, you have to open question and copy paste the content

Muhammad
CEO in Pakistan
E-Learning, 2–10 Employees

" Easy and a Perfect Software to connect to your team " within seconds.

Comments: I have an excellent experience using this software . I rate 9 out of 10.

Pros:

I'm using this software to connect with my team and build a connection so we can easily communicate so this software is accessible, flexible, and powerful enough to meet our criteria. its functions and themes are also impressive and relaxable users.

Cons:

Sometimes I face issues regarding new connections or adding new members. Or sometimes its server is down due to heavy traffic.

Jen
VP of Sales in US
E-Learning, 201–500 Employees

I'm very happy with this script writing tool. It's made a significant difference in my department!

Pros:

It is very easy to use for my employees. It's now as if I was personally speaking to each prospect we talk to.

Cons:

I wish it was a little easier to use only some nodes from other trees without copying the entire tree over.

tracy
Customer Service Lead in US
Internet, 201–500 Employees

Used Zingtree to aid temp workers during a busy time of the year

Comments: Helped during the busy part of the year when we had a lot of brand new people

Pros:

It is great for people who know how to follow flow charts. Nice user interface! The flexibility in creation of flow charts is very nice. Good for an environment with many users

Cons:

If the steps are not written out clearly, it is easy for new employees to get lost. Note really a problem in zingtree, but rather a user error ;)

Jennifer
VP of Logistics in US
Consumer Electronics, 11–50 Employees

Great concept - still trying to get it to work

Comments: Customer service ticket reduction

Pros:

Incredible features and capabilities. We are really relying on this software to deflect customer service tickets and improve self-service troubleshooting.

Cons:

Very expensive and we can't get it to work correctly with Freshdesk, but we have still been charged for clicks. It was difficult to set up and integrate.

6 years ago

We worked with Jen and Regina on this, and from our last conversation the Freshdesk setup was working fine. We haven't heard back since, but if there are still issues please let me know. We've tested here as well.

Automotive, 51–200 Employees

Basic, but Effective

Comments: Great for call centers and easy to use in terms of getting new employees off the ground and going.

Pros:

Like my title suggests, this software is easy to use and has proven to be a good tool for my agents as our company has started out. It is good for training purposes as well as remaining functional on a day to day basis. Something my company desperately needs.

Cons:

The only real con of Zingtree I can think of in terms of software is the simplicity of it for supervisors. I often see my team wishing there was more they could do with Zingtree, but it does what it is essentially supposed to do. I also wish it had a better navigation bar to help narrow searches.

Riyaz
Riyaz
Global Director of Training in US
Computer Software, 501–1,000 Employees

Zingtree is an excellent decision tree tool that can be used with our employees and our customers.

Comments: Very fast onboarding of employees and customers!

Pros:

The versatility of Zingtree makes it the ideal candidate for our decision tree needs. The price makes it even more suitable for our company. I don't know of too many other companies that can pack that much functionality for that price. Awesome value for money!

Cons:

The learning curve can be a drawback but once you have practiced with the product a few times, it's fine to work with.

Deven
Support Center Specialist in US
Marketing & Advertising, 51–200 Employees

Pleasant

Comments: I was able to organize and create troubleshooting guide for some of the displays our company services out in the field.

Pros:

easy of use. it only took maybe 2 hours before i knew how to set up a decent tree without any hiccups

Cons:

lack of options. You cannot organize the nodes as openly as i'd like. I wish we could move text and pictures around more freely and not be confided by lines and margins unless you want to be.

Jose
Tier 2 in US
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

Better flow of work

Pros:

I work on a team where we have lower techs troubleshooting issues before it gets to me. Zingtree has been extremely helpful for when my team or myself are not available, for the other techs to see what we have built up on how to resolve some issues.

Cons:

Zingtree can sometimes be a pain to build up but could just be user error.

Oliver
Customer Support Lead in UK
Used the Software for: Not provided

What a difference a Zingtree can make

Comments: I don't think that we're Zingtree's typical customer, but they've made every effort to accommodate us and we've reaped the benefits! I know that other companies will talk about cost savings, but from our point of view one of the benefits has been user experience. We've had 1000's of sessions per month, a lot of these sessions are users of our product that previously weren't contacting our support team. Now that we've got Zingtree they are finding the information they need and resolving the problems that they might have otherwise not tried to resolve! Lovely stuff :-)

8 years ago

Thank you so much for your support! Happy to have helped your company navigate support more efficiently :)

Chad
president in US

interesting product poor service and pricing

Pros:

easy to use, great features, was able to set some basics up in minutes then a full tree that the team could use in a few hours

Cons:

customer support is poor, it is either very slow or totally non responsive they also have very odd pricing that changed without warning making it unaffordable

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Useful Tool for all Kinds of Q&A Purposes

Comments: Once you get the hang of this, making and deploying decision trees becomes a breeze. Highly recommend you try using Designer first (I'm a visual learner). But I have heard Wizard is a great way to start too.

Pros:

- Helpful sales team to set you up with the right plan - Customization / CSS

Cons:

- Getting started can be tricky - Currently, only available in English (localization)

Regina
Customer Service Manager in US

The setup and support has been great.

Pros:

Makes things really easy for our customers as it allows all of the information to be in one place and integrate together

Cons:

I have not had a negative experience so far. Even when I ran into issues the support team was able to help us quickly

Vincentas
Vincentas
Customer Experience Manager in Denmark
Wireless, 51–200 Employees

It did everything we wanted to

Pros:

- easy to use - fast start - seamless integration

Cons:

- Design options could be better - Could have even more integrations with other platforms