15 years helping Irish businesses

About MailerLite

Advanced email marketing tools that are easy to use so you can grow your business using newsletters, websites and more.

Learn more about MailerLite

Pros:

The tutorials and ease of use. Being able to use landing pages and not have to use Zapier.

Cons:

It's just a minor thing but can still be a little frustrating.

MailerLite ratings

4.6
4.8
4.5
4.7

9.0/10

MailerLite has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 2,044 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used MailerLite before?

Filter reviews (2,044)

Rachel
Equestrian Mindset Coach in Canada
E-Learning, Self Employed

Excellent beginner platform for email marketing if you're just starting out

4.0 last month New

Comments: Overall my experience with Mailerlite has been great, it'd helped me grow my business, learn more about email marketing, and i've used almost all of their tools in some aspect or another to help my subscriber base grow and my sales along with it.

Pros:

I have been using Mailerlite for about 4 years in my business. It's been a phenomenal platform for me to learn about email marketing on. It's quite user-friendly and easy to learn. It offers great features that can serve as double duty for your business such as landing pages that convert leads. I love their automations and use numerous automations in my business. They have been a game changer for my business and allowed me to give a more personal touch to my subscribers as I have multiple welcome email sequences that can slowly introduce my brand and myself and also lead to a soft sale.

Cons:

I do find Mailerlite can be a little glitchy sometimes, especially in their drag and drop email builder, I wish the developers would make it more streamlined. For example the side menu seems to disappear and to add an additional block to my email, I need to duplicate a block and delete the duplicate in order to bring up the menu. They also recently did a major conversion/upgrade from mailerlite classic to their new version and I thought they could've made the transition more seamless and less on their customers to do, as we had to migrate all of our own data. However if you're new to mailerlite that wouldn't pose a problem to you.

4 weeks ago

Hey Rachel, we'd love to understand this glitch your experience and try to see what we can do on our end about this. In order to do that, we would need some extra details, could you please get in touch with us?

Emilie
Founder in UK
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Started wel, but lost everything with the switch from Classic

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: Went from great to terrible very quickly.

Pros:

Their interface is clean, service was fine, automations easy.

Cons:

I lost my entire list with the transfer over from their Classic version. The process was clunky and there wasn't any urgency of reminders in the run-up to this transfer. There's no way of retrieving my list. I have attempted to set up a new account but it seems to simultaneously be linked to my old account and not linked to my old account so I can't log in with any reliability. I'm in the market for something else!

Teddi
Marketing and Tech Director, Co-Founder in US
Publishing, 11–50 Employees

Quality email newsletter system

Comments: Overall, it's been a good relationship and Mailerlite is a solid product. Sad to see the prices rise beyond our current budget levels, but would return if circumstances change to allow it.

Pros:

Mailerlite has excellent layouts and a good interface for building newsletters. The ability to re-use past layouts as templates saves a lot of time. The scheduling is flexible and reliable. They have some features not available on other email platforms, like RSS Campaigns that send new blog posts to subscribers. The ability to group and segment our audience is also very important. All around, it's a full-featured platform with solid and responsive tech support (for the paid plans).

Cons:

After they launched their new platform and revised their plans, our relatively small list of subscribers (1400) was still too big to qualify for the free plan. And because it was over 1000 subs, we fell into a plan that cost $30/month. We're already paying that much for website hosting, so paying the same amount just to keep in contact with our audience wasn't cost-effective (we don't really "sell" to our list in a way that sustains that level of expense).

Charles
Charles
Publisher in US
Publishing, Self Employed

Mailerlite is Pretty Good

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: It's been good. But I feel it's pricy. I may even exceed the current price if my list grows.

Pros:

I like the templates I can create for various email functions like welcoming and inviting subscribers.

Cons:

Trying to integrate it with WordPress was an ordeal. Why was I required to know how to set up DNS records and all of that tech stuff? But the Customer service via chat was able to resolve issues.

Management Consulting, Self Employed

A great tool for more customizable newsletters

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

MailerLite is easy to set up, and the customization ability is better than that of other tools like Beehiiv. It links up well with other tools like Zapier.

Cons:

The landing pages can look clunky, and integrating with my website was challenging —though it was finally achieved with a Zapier workaround.

Daniela Petronela
Sales Manager in UK
Automotive, 201–500 Employees

Send emails with MailerLite

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, MailerLite is a good option for any types of email campaign, is easy to deploy and create emails. Is well optimized, has an intuitive interface and gives you everything you need for successful email campaigns.

Pros:

Since i switched to MailerLite the response to my email campaigns saw a growth. The emails are delivered in the inbox and because i can create mobile optimized emails contacts find more easy to read them. MailerLite is a good and easy to use app to manage your email campaigns, I personally recommend it.

Cons:

The price can grow fast if you contacts are growing.

Liam
CMO in UK
Automotive, 51–200 Employees

MailerLite marketing

5.0 last month New

Comments: MailerLite is a great app for your email campaigns, with a easy to use and intuitive design you don't have to be an expert to create great campaigns with mobile optimized emails (worth mentioning). Support team is dedicated with fast responses.

Pros:

MailerLite is your marketing companion. Setting up the app for the first time was very easy and after importing the contacts with ease you can start your campaign right away. You don't have to be an expert to use MailerLite.

Cons:

There are no cons worth mentioning here.

Chantel
Registered Massage Therapist in Canada
Health, Wellness & Fitness, Self Employed

Painless email campaigns for solopreneurs

5.0 last month New

Comments: Very positive, its been the most effective marketing tool I've used since opening my small business.

Pros:

Keeps my costs incredibly low, helping me reach all of my clients and boost appointment bookings. Mailerlite is very user friendly, and has hundreds of articles in their Knowledge base to give you step-by-step guides for anything you may have trouble with.

Cons:

I had trouble authenticating my domain after the Google email marketing requirements changed in February, but it has since been resolved. It could also use some more templates in

Debbie
owner-teacher in US
Performing Arts, Self Employed

All very good, once I got going

Comments: Overall, I like the company and the platform. It's not as slick as some of the others I've seen, but I believe it's a great value and gets the job done. I like that there are tutorials on just about everything, and customer support is very quick to respond when I have an issue.

Pros:

It truly is a "drag and drop" landing page and website builder! I've worked with other website builders that make it so much more complicated than it needs to be. With MailerLite, I just literally drag a text box from the sidebar and plunk it down wherever I want to on my landing page. It's super easy to move sections up or down, too. It's not 100% customizable, and I've had to adjust my design plans a little here and there. But that's probably a good thing for me, who is easily overwhelmed when I have too many choices. I can spend hours and days on things that just don't matter in the long run if I'm given too many options. MailerLite allows me to customize just enough to make the finished product fit my brand without completely overwhelming me with too many options. Overall, once I figured things out, I found MailerLite to be very easy to use and at an excellent price point!

Cons:

I wish there were more templates to choose from! Most everything can be tweaked and customized to fit my brand but I wish there was a template that was closer to what I was looking for from the get-go. I mentioned in the "pros" section that it's not 100% customizable, and found myself wishing here and there that I could just change this one little thing or move this/that over here/there. But like I said, being a bit more confined in the design options is probably a blessing for me and helped me get my landing pages, website and sales pages designed much quicker.

James
Head of Operations in US
Food & Beverages, 2–10 Employees

Really Solid Software and Customer Service

Comments: Love it. Will be hard to ever leave.

Pros:

Great customizability for emails and very simple to use. It is the most design friendly email service I have used. Also incredible customer service. I accidentally deleted a very important landing page built through mailerlite - I emailed their support and it was restored within an hour. I accidentally deleted ALL of our subscribers - I emailed support again and again they were all restored within a couple hours. Very impressed.

Cons:

I wish video was easier to insert into the emails. I also wish it was easier to segment. ConvertKit maybe a better option for segmenting and targeting.

3 years ago

Hi James, thank you for your lovely and. Fair feedback. I have to say the design on your Bissy Energy page is amazing! - Lay

Mohammed
Field Manager in Ghana
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51–200 Employees

Allows you to automate your way all the way through to your marketing and outreach goals

Comments: My first experience with MailerLite for conducting academic research was a huge miss from the very start, and ended up being quite disappointing because the numbers we were getting were abysmal by all accounts. But as I later found out from subsequent projects I worked on, the problem was not from the system, but from us (the research team). Because we hadn't taken much time to explore the full range of features and how to adapt them to our specific needs, we ended up with a highly defective campaign that was doomed to fail. Ever since then, I have collaborated on over 15 different campaigns with MailerLite, and each of them were a huge success, with outcomes far exceeding our modest expectations.

Pros:

The list management protocols work excellently to create a really clean database of the most useful contacts. Not only does this reduce the overall cost of running our campaigns, it also affects the outcome of our campaign impact assessment results. We no longer get to factor in dead weights in our computations, which used to come up really short and make us feel like we failing woefully. Until MailerLite cleaned it up and gave us true measures of our actual impact.

Cons:

Some of the most advanced embedded tracking features are a bit intrusive and feel like an invasion of the privacy of our clients, even though they do end up providing us with very valuable insights on our campaigns and the market.

3 years ago

Hi Mohammed, thank you for sharing such a detailed experience with us. Should you have any other feedback, you can always mail us at [email protected] - we love to hear from our community.

Alison
Founder in US
Education Management, Self Employed

MailerLite is the Chick-fil-a of the online space

Comments: Best experience ever. Seriously.

Pros:

Moving to MailerLite was one of the best decisions I ever made for my business. Having everything in one space – email, client management, landing pages, website – is SO convenient and saves me so much time and money. The integration between all of those features makes tracking customer engagement incredibly easy. The editor for landing pages, websites, automations, and emails is intuitive and full of great features. But what really impresses me, time and again, is the customer service. No one likes it when stuff glitches or they run into an issue, but I can say with 100% sincerity and honesty that I actually LOOK FORWARD to interacting with the MailerLite customer service team. They are quick to respond, easy to understand (not sure if they're all native English speakers, but they sure come across as such), clear in their instruction, and seemingly always in a good mood. It doesn't matter how frustrated I am with whatever issue I'm experiencing, I always leave a MailerLite customer service exchange with a smile on my face.

Cons:

Occasionally the editor function gets a little temperamental and doesn't want to format text correctly.

Higher Education, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Streamlined, Yet Powerful Tool for email Marketing Campaigns

Pros:

I have used a number of competing email tracking programs and MailerLite is by far the most streamlined and easy to use I have come across. That said, it doesn't sacrifice any of the capability. I have run multiple email marketing campaigns with it (soliciting reviews for fiction novels and album releases) and was delighted with MailerLite's flexibility and power. It integrates seamlessly with Gmail (as well as other mail clients), giving users the power to imbed tracking on a per-message basis with the simple click of a toggle button. As my campaigns featured hundreds of individually customized email, the per-message tracking was critical. It pushed alerts when a message was opened or a link was clicked and provided useful statistical summaries of engagement on demand. I continue to use MailerLite any time I need to gage (and track) email engagement.

Cons:

I have no complaints about MailerLite's functionality--it is easy to use, is full featured, and integrates well with other email apps. However, in order to disable the "this message is tracked by MailerLite" footer included in the message, users need to pay an annual subscription fee. Given how intrusive that message looks, I had no choice but to pay the fee. That said, the fee seemed reasonable given the power of the software.

2 years ago

We're so glad to hear we cover all your needs with our features.

Camilla
Camilla
Coach for freelancers in Spain
E-Learning, Self Employed

Mailerlite is THE BEST marketing tool for solopreneurs who want powerful+userfriendly functionality!

Comments: Excellent.

Pros:

I am LOVING the new Mailerlite!Please send my praise to the product development team and the support team:You provide an amazing service!There are 3 critical reasons I want to stay with Mailerlite and recommend it to all my colleagues:The new advanced functions are much needed and on point, the ease of use, and the amazing customer support – at a reasonable price for a solopreneur.

Cons:

When the new Mailerlite was launched, the migration functionality from the old to the new version took months to come. So I ended up having to do a lot of the migration manually, which was time-consuming. And in that time I paid for 2 subscriptions. I think this launch could have been organized better. But this is the only con I have, and now it's over. Because of all the Pros, I am still a happy Mailerlite user. I do think they deliver on the value, so I can look through my fingers with this hiccup.

Maurice
Maurice
Online Music Protmotion Strategist in Netherlands
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed

With MailerLite, your email marketing will

Comments: The overall experience with MailerLite is very, very smooth. Especially after using a variety of other mailing platforms, who sometimes have a difficult setup process.

Pros:

The ease of use and quick implementation of all needed features. Starting with MailerLite is very easy. Import your subscriber list, create an email and send it out, in just a few clicks.Also, creating landing pages and sign-up forms is a few clicks away.

Cons:

If there is one feature I would like to see in the free plan would be Auto Resend, where emails will be resent after they are not delivered.Still, this being more of a premium feature anyways, there are no other cons that I have found.

Ashtyn
Social Media Manager/Content Creation in US
Sports, 2–10 Employees

[sensitive content hidden] was AMAZING

Comments: Overall, minus the challenges in the beginning, I would say my boss and I are very happy with what MailerLite has been able to provide.

Pros:

To be honest I was very skeptical of MailerLite in the beginning. My boss and I were having far too many issues and we were unable to get ahold of ANYONE to help us with our issues. We were trying for weeks to get things figured out with no success. Luckily after a few trys we were able to come in contact with [sensitive content hidden] who helped us SO much and is the sole reason we were able to get things running. Truly cannot say enough good things about his service and help in the process of starting our newsletter.

Cons:

I really enjoyed the Instagram embedding feature MailerLite used to have and I'm quite bummed it's no longer there. I also would recommend all customer service staff learn from [sensitive content hidden] in how to better help people.

Carolyn
Owner in US
Cosmetics, Self Employed

Looking Forward to a Long and Happy Journey with Mailerlite! 🤩

Comments: I'm in the setup process right now, but from what I can see so far it looks like the features are easy to manage. Plus there are lots of Youtube videos for help. I had Mailchimp for a while but it's difficult to manage and kind of "buggy" at times. Plus, the biggest drawback is... as soon as you figure out how to operate the features, and by the time you come back, they have rearranged everything. Oh boy!!😵 Now that I got my challenge solved, I'm pretty optimistic and looking forward to using all of the MailerLite features for my email marketing needs. ~ One thing though before I sign off. MailerLite and GoDaddy need to have a serious chat and get your platforms to play nice with each other. No shade on customer service. They were great!!One more thing, I think going forward the Growing Business plan should have at access to least one or two 24/7 chat sessions per month. If it was not for the chat feature I would not have gotten through my dilemma.

Pros:

The systems are fairly easy to set up and get going. Chat customer service is great.

Cons:

My profession email account is with GoDaddy Office 365. At this time, the Mailerlite platform is not compatible with Office 365. Yesterday, I spent about a half hour with [sensitive content hidden] to trouble shoot why I was getting a warning notice on emails while sending them to myself in test mode. [sensitive content hidden] thought the trouble was because of the word "test" in the subject line and recommended that I send myself an actual campaign. Which I did...Still no luck. So today, I contacted Godaddy, waited on hold over an hour, explained the problem to [sensitive content hidden] (Godaddy), then he stayed on the phone while I communicated [sensitive content hidden] (MailerLite) . Who figured out that we needed to update the coding on the GoDaddy Office 365 account. So for 2 hrs she and [sensitive content hidden] went back and forth with rewriting the codes so that Office 365 would Authenticate my account. I just tested a campaign and it's working. Yay!! Let me give a shout out to both [sensitive content hidden] for their help and patience.

Gábor
CEO in Hungary
Internet, 2–10 Employees

Effortless Email Marketing with MailerLite

Comments: My experience with MailerLite has been incredibly positive. It's a powerful tool that simplifies email marketing, from designing newsletters to automating complex campaigns. The platform's reliability and scalability have allowed us to grow our email list effectively while maintaining high engagement rates. The insights provided by MailerLite have been invaluable in optimizing our marketing strategies. It's a cost-effective solution that delivers on its promises, making it an essential tool for marketers aiming to maximize their email marketing efforts.

Pros:

What I liked most about MailerLite is its intuitive user interface and ease of use. Creating and managing email campaigns have never been more straightforward, thanks to their drag-and-drop editor and comprehensive analytics. Their customer support is exceptional, providing timely and helpful assistance whenever needed.

Cons:

While were love Mailerlite, it's worth noting that the SEO features for websites and landing pages could benefit from further development

Abigail
Abigail
Founder in Kenya
Architecture & Planning, 11–50 Employees

Great for creating email newsletters and shareable pdf brochures

Comments: Mailerlite is a Godsent, I think the export to PDF has a lot of potential.
There are over 12 million WhatsApp users in Kenya, most of our clients and prospects, are more willing to connect us via WhatsApp than by email.
The PDF brochures has become one of our biggest marketing assets as we can keep them updated about our projects in a more social way. The fact that the brochures are more shareable is a big bonus.
However, It'll be good to be able to track clicks, which currently can't be done as it's stored as a draft in MailerLite.
I know Mailerlite is an email marketing software but I'd love to be able to monitor the performance of newsletters turned into brochures the same way I can monitor sent campaigns. Even if it's something as simple as having a dashboard for draft campaigns and using Google Analytics to track clicks on it.

Pros:

- I used Mailerlite to create email newsletters (Which any email marketing software can do) but most importantly I used Mialerlite to create sharable pdf brochures showcasing our past/current projects (My client was an Architecture company). These "brochures" are light size wise as the target platform was Whatsapp. The images are clickable linking to the projects on our websites, this way when sent to clients/potential clients on WhatsApp they can know more about us without having to go to our website. - Design Options: I've used MailChimp, Active Campaign, Moosend and pretty much any Email marketing software you can think off, but in terms of design flexibility and templates, Mailerlite has the best design options. My favorite is the "Featured Image" block - Great Customer Support: Mailerlite is meant for creating email newsletters and not pdf brochures so it was a bit tricky working around that especially since the share to social media button wouldn't work since the newsletter I converted into a brochure wasn't technically an email campaign (I.e it wasn't sent to anyone/mailing list) but remained in my dashboard as a draft. I had a chat with them on how to arrange the elements so my brochure was 3 pages max, and how to reduce the size.

Cons:

- My emails kept going to the spam folder which was very bothersome, so I contacted support and I was told I'm not the only one having the same problem and that it's an issue they're working on as they were blacklisted (Or something like that) -As much as I love the featured image element, it renders differently on Outlook desktop app. Instead of appearing as one large image, the images appeared as a grid, with nine images of the same image taking the space instead of one large image. It was a bit disconcerting and there was no way around it.

Eli
Publisher in US
Publishing, Self Employed

Outstanding Product, World Class Customer Service

Comments: Five stars. Seriously, this is the best platform I've ever used. Again, I can't rave enough about the customer service. Whenever I have a question, I don't even bother digging through online forums or google searches. I just hit the chat box, and five minutes later I have my answer (usually accompanied by a meme...I told you these guys have a sense of humor). This level of easy access to customer service makes dealing with my mailing lists EASY, and if you've ever dealt with a convoluted platform like MailChimp, you know what a dream that is. The platform itself is also so easy to navigate and understand. Once I know where I feature or tool is located, I almost never have to ask where to find it again, even if I don't use it for a few months. That's because the platform is user-centric, logical, and clean. MailerLite also seems to invest effort into regularly updating and optimizing the platform so that it stays clean and usable. Add to that the incredible value of the product (MailerLite's prices are some of the best in the business) and you have a real winner.

Pros:

I've used mailing lists as a core of my marketing strategies for various businesses since 2011, and MailerLite is far and away the best. Many mailing list services are built around impossibly complex and counter-intuitive platforms that leave you searching for functions and features every time you need to use them. Not MailerLite. MailerLite is so simple and easy to use, and if you ever have a question, one of their expert customer service reps is only a quick instant message away. These guys are absolute experts. I've literally never had a question they couldn't answer, or find the answer to. They have a sense of humor, too, and I never have to wait very long to talk to one.

Cons:

Early on in my adoption of MailerLite I did have some issues with the software loading slowly, and occasionally not loading at all. I think these were just growing pains, and I've not had any issues for a while now. One feature MailerLite does not have that I really wish they would add is a tagging system. They offer what they call "groups", which are basically buckets to put various subscribers in. I wish there was a way to tag a subscriber with a note like "first time buyer" or whatever, so that I could then segment parts of groups later for more detailed targeting. I use groups more like lists. Most mailing list providers offer lists and tags. MailerLite seems to have merged both of these functions into one, calling them groups. The downside of this is that if you use groups as tags, and you like to use a really detailed tagging system, you end up with an absolute mess of groups, with some subscribers in multiple groups. It's not clean. Other than this, I really have no complaints. I miss tags, but not enough to give up the extreme usability and outstanding value that MailerLite brings over overpriced and convoluted options like MailChimp (yeah, I'm gonna name names).

3 years ago

Hey Eli, you are such a star for giving us such an amazing and thorough review. We love honest feedback and think this is important for users to see. We've been collecting some reviews we love to share on our website, and this just might be one of them! If you are okay to do so, could you reply to my email? We can chat further!

Nicole
Owner & Publisher in US
Writing & Editing, Self Employed

Incredible value for the money

Comments: In addition to its low price relative to its features, what I appreciate most about MailerLite is its customer service. As I mentioned earlier, I have yet to come across a problem that someone on the MailerLite team wasn't able to help me solve. I love that they use screenshots to show me exactly how I can fix a problem. Also, they are FAST. I think the longest I have ever had to wait for an answer to one of my questions is an hour. More often, they respond in ten minutes or less. They are amazing!

Pros:

I use MailerLite for nearly everything related to my small Internet business. I use it to reach my people weekly, to announce new products, to automatically introduce new subscribers to my work, to offer giveaways, to launch new products, and more. I really enjoy that it has so many features--nearly every feature I need, in fact--and is so easy to use. I have yet to have a problem with any aspect of my email marketing that MailerLite has been unable to solve or help me with.

Cons:

Honestly, the only thing I wish MailerLite did that they don't already do is have an evergreen countdown timer. They have a fixed-date countdown timer that I use with my launches, but they don't have an evergreen timer that you can use within automations (that go out any time). I know that feature is under review, but I don't know when or if they have plans to implement it.

2 years ago

Hey Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We have been indeed reviewing new features, and we are in the midst of exciting new things. Keep an eye out :) I would also love to add your review in our database and use it for future testimonial - feel free to reply and let us know if it's okay, we can then have a chat!

Sanket
Customer service in India
Consumer Services, Self Employed

MailerLite Review

Comments: I'm in the game plan cycle right now, but from what I can see that far seems like the components are quite easy to make due. Other than there are heaps of Youtube accounts for help. I had Mailchimp for quite a while anyway it's difficult to manage and kind of "buggy" occasionally. Additionally, the best disservice is... at the point when you figure out a smart method for working the features, and when you return, they have changed everything. Goodness happiness!! Now that I got my test tended to, I'm truly confident and expecting to use all of the MailerLite features for my email promoting needs. ~ A specific something anyway before I close down. MailerLite and GoDaddy need to have a serious visit and get your establishment to coexist with each other. No shade on client support. They were great!!One more thing, I figure continuing the Creating Attractive procedure should have somewhere near two or three the entire day, consistently visit gatherings every month. If it was not for the discussion feature I could never have perhaps conquered my concern.

Pros:

The old variant was OK, it took care of business with a decent cost in contrast with a swelled MailChimp. Straightforward email advertising and mechanization. I was energized for the new rendition to be delivered as it seemed to be a positive development for the UI (as the old variant was, exceptionally dated). Be that as it may, after they delivered the new evaluating structure, practically twofold only for a new layer of paint and a commitment for 'new highlights' with none really accessible on the send off, it appeared to be surged with an absence of thought for their local area. They asked before the delivery for criticism from the local area who essentially centered around not heading in a MailChimp bearing, cost increments, proceeded with live help, paywalls for straightforward highlights. Unfortunetly they didn't tune in, the cost expanded, live help disappeared except if you pay 3x something else for an arrangement with only one new component 'Facebook Crowds' which I can't remark on as I'm not forking out the cash to test for it perhaps not to work. The greatest destruction of all which truly solidified that reality that they aren't tuning in or care for their unique local area base was zero relocation devices being accessible at the send off of the new adaptation. Your primary client, who are as of now supporting you and the most eager to try out your new stage, and they completly left them out of the loop until an unknown date expressing the devices would have been

Cons:

When I first used MailerLite, I didn't like how the product stacked gradually and occasionally didn't stack at all. I believe these were only growing pains because I haven't experienced any problems in a while. A labeling framework is one thing MailerLite is missing that I really wish they would provide. They provide what they refer to as "gatherings," which are really just cans to put various supporters in. I wish there was a way to mark a supporter with a remark such as "first time buyer" or something similar so I could subsequently divide areas of gatherings for more in-depth attention. Bunches are more like recordings to me. The majority of mailing list providers sell records and labels. It seems that MailerLite has consolidated.

Jennifer
Owner in Canada
Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Mailerlite is feature packed and affordable

Comments: Whenever I have contacted support they have been wonderful. They have great training materials and I love how they keep innovating.

Pros:

So many features and such a generous intro package at $9.

Cons:

I sometimes have found the website builder a little fussy but I really can’t complain, at $9 a month for a site and email marketing it is such a tremendous part of our business.

Courtney
Author in US
Publishing, 2–10 Employees

The Best EMS For Your Business!

Comments: Overall, I am very happy with Mailerlite and have been recommending them to friends and colleagues for over four years now. I will remain on Classic until they discontinue it.

Pros:

Mailerlite is the best when it comes to deliverability, features, and price point. Mailerlite's automations are complex and really help you warm up your leads for a better relationship without having to personally email every single lead individually. I also like that I can tag where a lead onboarded from so I can track how well that source fits into my marketing process. I've enjoyed great deliverability since my move to Mailerlite with more subscribers getting all my import updates and more sales as a result. Mailerlite also has a robust customer service department that is always quick to help when any issues do arise.

Cons:

I'm not a fan of the new Mailerlite. I am staying on Classic because the huge price increase and the clunkiness of the new interface. It's not something I look forward to having to learn and especially not at double to price. I wish Mailerlite would honor a discount for Classic users to be grandfathered in at a better rate.

Sophie
marketing manager in Belgium
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

If you are looking for a tool that just does emailmarkering right, then Mailerlite is it!

Comments: I have onboarded multiple clients to Mailerlite. I feel the tool is easy to use and offers most features one would want when looking for an emailmarketing tool. It is very affordable and has a great customer service.

Pros:

I like the fact that it is very straightforward in its use. In theory you can start using the tool without going trough manuals or guides. I like the fact that they have a chat support. If you do have a question you want to be able to ask it. They are open to suggestions and have a communication line for bugreporting. The drag and drop editor makes it easy to create emails. It is a EU tool so it is in line with GDPR regulation. The price is very affordable and allows any company size to start out with emailmarketing.

Cons:

The tool is a bit let mature then for example Mailchimp. The last couple of months with the launch of the new editor there have been a couple of bugs in the editor and how it was displaying in mailboxes. Support was reachable and they did follow up on those issues. It would be great to have a build in tool to test how the emails look in different mailboxes. Another great tool would be to have a way to test automations more easily.