Avaza helped to improve our project management

Reviewed on 22/8/2019
Connor B.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Overall
Features & Functionality
Customer Support
Likelihood to Recommend:
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Pros: We utilize this software to manage marketing projects for our clients. It is easy to create and manage tasks that help complete our projects.

Cons: We wish that there was a billing aspect to the software to make it an all-in-one tool for our agency.

The one that does it all

Reviewed on 12/2/2019
Features & Functionality
Customer Support
Likelihood to Recommend:
Not Likely Extremely Likely

Comments: Avaza is allowing me to reach a high level of automation (creating templates out of previous project for quick deployment of new jobs), keeps me on track (you can finally see how much of your estimated time you've used) and gives me a unified solution for all my PM, time-tracking and invoicing needs. I'm in love!

Pros: As I'm gearing up to step into the freelance arena, I've been spending quite some time hunting for the perfect project management and admin solution and I was so thrilled when I finally stumbled upon Avaza. It truly does it all and makes automation possible to a level its competitors fail to achieve.

Cons: The design of the interface and the mobile app experience could be improved a little, but they're very minor fall backs