Service Fusion Reviews

by Service Fusion

• Overall
    4.6/5

About Service Fusion

All-in-one field service management software to run your business from anywhere, with plans starting at a flat-rate of $99/mo.

Learn more about Service Fusion

Brandon V.
Franchise Community Manager
13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 1/4/2018

"If you have a sales team that is mobile and on the road this is an incredible platform."

Pros: It's very intuitive and has more tools and most businesses will need. It's very easy for salespeople to use and if they are not able to use it that's a good sign that you should be looking for a replacement.

Cons: There are a lot of options that can get a little bit overwhelming. The learning curve is a little high but that's due to the fact that there are so many tools available.

• Reviewed on 1/4/2018
Carla R.
  • Reviewed on 11/3/2020

"Wow, great product and great support!"

Comments: We were skeptical about switching from one online program to another for our dispatch and billing needs but holy cow, so glad we did! From the beginning they have been so helpful. We can now look customers up by address, phone number, etc... We can add contacts for each job location, as many as we want, we can add service locations with notes, as many as we want... The accounting portion, unpaid invoices etc... is great. Being able to figure out what jobs haven't been billed out is simple. This program is helping us be more efficient, collect money faster and thus buy new equipment sooner. There are so many options with this program, it's truly amazing.

Pros: It is hard to say what we like most about Service Fusion because all the parts work together to help our business function at it's best. Maybe the customer support. They actually want to help us, can help us and know what they are talking about. They give answers instead of the run around, every single time without fail. It is truly amazing and compared to other programs we have used it is night and day the level of expertise and perfection.

Cons: The video tutorials. They were a bit torturous. Watching a video of a learning session that lasts a couple of hours while trying to run an emergency service company and take care of customers is asking too much.

• Reviewed on 11/3/2020
Kayla M.
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/6/2020

"Service Fusion Has Made My Life Easier"

Pros: First off the best customer support you can get. Its easy to use, SF is always looking for upgrades and making it more functional for their customers.

Cons: There's always things to improve, but its great that SF takes feedback and makes something out of it

• Reviewed on 10/6/2020
Aaron S.
  • Reviewed on 23/7/2019

"Another Broken Software With Crappy Back-End Support"

Comments: Mostly negative. Its been really rough for us trying to build and grow our company using this platform because there have been so many problems with the functionality of key workflows processes. The software is heavily marketed as a POS option for HVAC, Electrical, & Plumbing Companies but based on our experience it not able to handle their processes effectively and there is no fix in sight. It's extremely lacking in several key areas and service fusion management doesn't seem to care at all about the issues we have reported. We would highly recommend you steer clear of this company until they get their act together

Pros: It customizable and pretty user-friendly

Cons: The bugs and workflow problems NEVER get fixed. We have been reporting issues and asking for fixes to them for over 3 years now and practically NOTHING we have asked for has been done. Customer service reps just say that they will pass the issue onto the developers but then nothing ever happens. V2 just keeps getting promised as the fix-all, but somehow how I doubt it's going to be without major issues itself

• Reviewed on 23/7/2019
Makenzie G.
Administrative Assistant
  • Reviewed on 30/9/2019

"Dispatch Made Easy "

Comments: I really enjoy Service Fusion. It stands out among the crowd of dispatch software. Other programs I had used were glitchy and ended up causing me to spend more time fixing the problem then getting actual work done. One thing that deserves mention is SF's amazing customer service. I cannot sing his ( our tech) praises enough. This man deserves a raise, as he is always helpful, and actually interested in ME , not just work!!

Pros: My favorite thing about this software is how easy it is to create/schedule jobs. The way they are displayed on the dispatch board so that I can see what is scheduled but unassigned, what has been dispatched, and what needs a follow up. I also enjoy how easy the software is for the techs and the fact that there is a space for all the information we are interested in collecting (i.e. equipment type)

Cons: The one thing I really dislike about this software is how difficult it is to just get a simple list of the VIP customers or maintenance contracts. Previously we used FieldEdge and all I had to do was simply hit "Maintenance Contract Customers" and it would list all the contracts- when they were purchased, when they expired, and if they had previously been on contract and failed to renew. I don't like the fact that I have to put in the dates what not. I just want an easy one-click button.

• Reviewed on 30/9/2019
Terry C.
Hospital & Health Care, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/9/2019

"Service Fusion is Malleable and can become what you need it to."

Comments: Their team in support is always quick to assist, they are helpful and not condescending.

Pros: It had features that were editable that other service softwares available did not. My business had so many faces that it did not fit into the shoebox that most other softwares force upon the end user. Plus, Service fusion was not charging per user. We are a small but constantly growing business that works with clients that have a fixed income.

Cons: The items in the database, the fields are always open, if you make a mistake when in editing something in the database, data can be overwritten easily. Wish they had a way to take deposits and create accounts to apply to future services. Had to use a different software for that.

Sharon S.
Consultant
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/12/2019

"Full Enterprise Solution for Field Service Operation"

Comments: Service Fusion is our field operations enterprise software. As an installation and service company, it serves as the CRM, produces estimates/quotes, facilitates dispatching and job notes collection. In addition, Service Fusion integrates with both QuickBooks desktop and QuickBooks Online. Invoices are creating in Service Fusion and pushed thru to QuickBooks as are customer payments, which allow us to invoice immediately upon the close out of a job without having to wait for part-time accounting staff to be in the office. Our prior process lost up to 4-7 days before invoices were processed. Service Fusion comes with mobile apps for field staff to check in and out of jobs which is used for project billing and payroll processing. We were able to eliminate the use of 4 separate programs upon implementation of Service Fusion: time tracker, calendar, teams collaboration software, and a service ticket tracking program.

Pros: Service Fusion's functionality allowed us to replace several separate program, reducing cost and increasing efficiency. Customers are able to digitally sign-off on techs' mobile devices upon project completion.

Cons: There are limited report options. Would like to have a checklist option for field techs, where they can actually check off the boxes as specific tasks are completed.

• Reviewed on 5/12/2019
Lucas F.
Service Manager
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/2/2020

"Amazing Product & Service!!"

Pros: I can't say enough about all aspects of this product. We had gone through two programs that were not providing us with the Quickbooks relationship we needed as well as the ease of use and service dispatching. I love the customer service team that has answered literally every question I've had since we've started. Switching programs twice is an accounting feat and very difficult logistically. There hasn't been one time Service Fusion didn't answer a question when I was hung up on something during our transition. I called about 12 times in one day with not a single complaint from their staff. Nothing but excitement to help us. The system itself has already met my expectations and then some. As I'm learning more about the capabilities of the program I'm even more excited to continue using it. Fantastic product all around.

Cons: I would honestly have to say I can't find much of a con that's significant enough for me to write about. After two weeks of straight use I have yet to have something that bothers me. With any system, there probably is an issue somewhere, I just haven't found one yet. With any problem I've had the customer service team has explained how to work it out.

• Reviewed on 21/2/2020
Keri P.
Office Assistant
Environmental Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/9/2019

"Clean & organized way to dispatch and schedule appointments!"

Comments: Very beneficial software for scheduling and dispatching. Have the ability to attach photos and or documents to certain jobs is very helpful. Service Fusion is an easy to navigate software and definitely helps prevent follow ups from falling through the cracks.

Pros: The ability to read clearly, and fill in extra notes and details needed for jobs we need to return to. As well as the ability to set reminders of appointments.

Cons: The fact that when going to a customers main page on Service Fusion it won't show if they have a past due balance. You have to go through a couple tabs to find out if they indeed owe money still.

Angela C.

"Service Fusion"

Comments: we have really enjoyed service fusion so fair and are excited to continue the use.

Pros: The job lay out on the calendar IS AMAZING and everything we wanted it to be!

Cons: We have a hard time with the text functionality on how the guys send a on the way text but then when the customer replies it sends it to the office not the installer.

• Reviewed on 21/3/2019

"New, but VERY impressed with features for the money, and MOSTLY SUPPORT!"

Comments: Again, I'm new and just started managing people in it.. but my overall feeling is I can certainly run my business on it. I'm sure some things will annoy us and we'll wish it could do this or that, but it's very flexible to a variety of service/ field businesses. We're excited about choosing it and incorporating our processes around it.

Pros: I reviewed and tested over 15 softwares to help us run our property services company, and Service Fusion was the clear winner. Although lacking in some things I would like to see, it has more in one package at a reasonable price than all the others. I'm also excited about their new version coming out. Main reason for this review though is RAVE about the support I received from CSR; I believe a manager in support I was lucky enough to get on the phone when I called in. Before I spoke to CSR, I was still very lost on how to BEST apply the software to our business needs, and this was after 2 implementation meetings with my onboarding specialist. Long story, short, I spoke to CSR for 4 fast hours as he let me talk outloud and verbalize the multiple "if this then that" scenarios I would wrestle with to make sure I was using SF in the most efficient way possible.
Then, after listening intently, and putting himself in my shoes, he would work with me to find the answer.
To add to the best software service I have had in years, at the end of the call, he asked me to hold as we were wrapping up 2 last points so he could say goodbye to his team as they were leaving for the day. Then, CSR spoke to me for another 30 to 45 minutes AFTER he was done for the day. Before my call with CSR, I felt like I was a 2 out of 10 on the program. After my call, I felt like I was a 8/9 out of 10. THAT is the type of support that will help us succeed with SF!

Cons: New so still finding things out, but 1 thing is there seem to be some fields that aren't that functional; more placeholders. If they were functional based on the data they contain, it would be amazing! For example, you can put how many manhours per unit of measure a service costs. However, when you ad a quantity, it doesn't calculate the manhours; it's more of just a placeholder?! Reporting could be a little more custom too. I'm hopeful some of these things are going to be addressed in V2 sometime this year, but even if they aren't, this is still a LOT of engine and features for the money.

• Reviewed on 21/3/2019
Joel H.
Technology Consultant
Public Safety, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/8/2018

"Unbelievable Software for the Price"

Comments: I highly recommend giving them a shot and trying out their demo. Their staff is great and always willing to help with any problems you may encounter.

Pros: - Pay one low fee for unlimited users and access to the system; not having to pay per user can lead to huge savings! - Offers incredible functionality at a low cost.
- Customer support is truly incredible; they offer chat and phone support all based in the United States.
- Built-in support for syncing with QuickBooks Desktop software, works very well and puts data into QuickBooks exactly as it should - Ability to upload photos to work orders, this gives management the ability to truly see what was done on a job. - Offers great tracking functions for keeping staff working efficiently. - System can call or text customers to alert them that you are coming. - Allows for custom document creation so you can create and style your own paperwork with all your required verbiage. - Allows for simple inventory tracking and purchase orders which can work well for general item tracking. - Separate Mobile app syncs perfectly with system and allows office staff to see technicians progress as they update their mobile app. - Has ability to tie trucks to GPS through one of their partners to better track your service fleet and give more accurate arrival estimates. - Built-in private messages system allows techs and office staff to chat so communication is clear and always documented.

Cons: - QuickBooks sync works well, but only allows for one chart of account to be assigned so if you use charts of account to track items/sales in QuickBooks you will need to update these manually or come up with another automated process to keep new items that are added correct. - Inventory control is not great for multiple warehouse or for users with more than a few trucks as technicians have to select the warehouse they want to pull from each time; there is no way to select a default warehouse like a tech's truck making inventory tracking more accurate. - If you are a small startup with only one or two trucks and one or two users this will cost you more than other similar software that charges per user. Once you past 8 - 10 users Service Fusion will start saving you serious money. It saved our group several thousand dollars a month when we switched.

• Reviewed on 16/8/2018
Crysten P.
Vice President Operations & Marketing
  • Reviewed on 9/5/2017

"Great for small HVAC companies"

Comments: Overall our experience with Service Fusion has been great. It's a tool that will do well for any small service company. I would love to see Service Fusion step up their partnership with larger organizations like ACCA and do more with their on boarding process. We were left to figuring out how to apply the tool to our own processes and how to get the tool to do things we wanted it to do for us. Service Fusion was there for us when we have questions, but a better on boarding process with a consultant to help us set up would have saved Service Fusion teams from less questions down the road and helped us ensure we're using the tool/setting up our own methods properly in the first place. I would still recommend Service Fusion to any small business like ours.

Pros: It's allowed our small business to get more connected with customers and create a better customer database along with new payment portals not available to us before. We are still learning the tool but we've already saved time regarding payroll and getting critical data in the hands of our Technicians when they are out in the field. Connecting the field to the office support team has been critical in ensuring we're providing our best selves to the end customer. The Service Fusion team has been incredible! They are super supportive and answer any questions we have on any given day within minutes. They have helpful videos and go the extra mile to help in every aspect. Great Team!

Cons: While there are some incredible features that have helped us, there are some limitations and clunkiness that needs to be ironed out. The dispatching views are great but limited to size of screen - having to reduce the overall screen to see our entire team doesn't give us a view of the bigger picture. The phone app doesn't allow this larger picture of schedules when we're out of the office, however the dispatch does connect to Google Calendar to get it but still makes it so we're jumping through multiple clicks to get answers to customers on our availability when we're in the field. Reporting on schedules and tracking schedules is somewhat limited. There is no good way to handle tracking paid time off (which we offer to our employees) so we are left to creating our own work arounds to track this. We run into our teams forgetting to track their time and needing to update their time on the back end - there are ways to get it updated, but it's clunky - multiple clicks through multiple areas isn't always transparent on method. We have clients with multiple properties and while the tool supports this model, we would love for it to track the equipment to each property so we're not having to manually look this information up. For us being in HVAC, we need a way to track the size of the air filter for a few of our customers that own hundreds/thousands of properties. Being able to tie equipment to property would be huge.

• Reviewed on 9/5/2017
S. L.
  • Reviewed on 17/2/2017

"Fantastic Software and Great Customer Service"

Comments: We used Service Fusion for 1 month in a "test" environment. We liked it very much, and decided to move forward. Now, we have been using it in production for 1 week, and it has greatly streamlined our processes. Our office staff loves the intuitive user interface, along with the automated notifications that can be configured when field staff is dispatched to our customers, and as the job progresses (dispatched, on site, invoiced, etc). The work of our field staff has also been simplified by going "paperless". The mobile app they use has all the information they need at their fingertips. Customers can sign for their work and receive e-mails at job completion with invoices if desired. On aspect of Service Fusion that we really appreciate is that it is highly configurable. As a small example, if you don't want notifications to go to your customers, you don't need to send them. If you only want certain ones, during certain statuses of the job, you can configure that. We appreciate how the developers have designed it in such a way to be flexible and not force a company to work a certain way. For example, the ability to add custom fields for various entities (customers, jobs, equipment, etc) shows that they understand each company may have specific needs for information tracking that are not included the software's built-in fields. Giving customers this flexibility makes the software highly configurable to our needs. Finally, our experience with Service Fusion's Support staff has been phenomenal. We've had to call in several times during our transition from our previous software for various things. Each time, we were able to work with their knowledgeable support staff who've spent the necessary time with us on the phone to solve our problems. In addition, we sent in a request for a minor enhancement to a report that would have really helped us. To our surprise, they followed up very quickly and made the enhancement we requested. Typically, our experience with software vendors is that we don't see such quick turnaround to implement enhancements. But our experience with Service Fusion is that they are very proactive and listen to their customer needs. Based on our experience so far, not only with Service Fusion's customer support, but also with finding their software highly functional and easy to use, we would not hesitate to recommend Service Fusion for service companies like ours.

Pros: Highly configurable, easy to use, intuitive user interface.

Cons: Would like to see more customizable reporting, but what is provided out of the box is sufficient

• Reviewed on 17/2/2017
Brandon F.
Dispatcher
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/8/2017

"There are a few functionality problems, but overall this product is fantastic for office life. "

Pros: This software has multiple highlights, the organization of the jobs, the visual cleanliness, easy to navigate menus and just an all round good software for small/large/fortune 500 companies.

Cons: The parts where this software lacks is in the non-admin or front-end abilities. Front-end cant batch delete, or batch enter information. I wish there was like an excel import option to bring lists in. Also, one thing that bugs me is when I set the records count to anything other then the default 10 per page, it resets whenever the page has to reload. Its like there are no cookies for individual use, only the software as a whole. Any settings I had set change back as soon as the page has to reload. Id like to see some minor improvements on the utilities and advanced options for customization for the individual not just the software as a whole.

by Service Fusion on 21/8/2017

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for the review!

The setting to set your default list sizes is in Company Preferences, so you can increase it up to 100 items per page if you'd like. But I do see your broader point though and will work with our dev team on a possible solution.

Please feel free to send us any other feedback or ideas you may have. Virtually everything we produce is based on the feedback we receive from our customers.

-Max

• Reviewed on 17/8/2017
Leif J.
Principal
Consumer Services, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 10/10/2017

"Fabulous and versatile product... EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

Comments: Tremendous consolidation and money-saving via systems and especially efficiency and automation capabilities!

Pros: We are a full-service cleaning and restoration contractor in WA State, and have had a heck of a time finding software that works well in all divisions of our business. There are many cleaning software platforms and a few restoration-specific programs, but we've been looking for YEARS for software that will allow us to manage both, including re-construction. Intuitive platform, versatility, list and workflow creation including the ability to customize and require that personnel gather specific information, GPS, payroll and credit card processing integration (allowed us to kill separate systems/charges for all 3 of those elsewhere!), good and simple reporting features and the sheer ability to book simply daily/one-off jobs, as well as full-blown project management! Interpersonally, Max Paltsev (SF CEO) makes himself totally available and is extremely hands-on! SF is highly capable and is developed in-house (vs. farmed-out over seas), which is a big deal to us! I brought up an issue just yesterday regarding a specific functionality item that is pivotal to our business. My account rep took the issue right to Max and I received a reply today that their development team is creating a code-module as we speak and it will be re-coded by week's-end. SERIOUSLY!?... WHO DOES THAT? Incredible. It doesn't get any better than this. My goal is to master this system's functionality and I find things every day that are better than I even imagined. We are now a lifetime client!

Cons: Very few. Calendar is a bit dated and needs a little help in relation to what SF calls DISPATCH capabilities... BUT this is a primary focus on their

• Reviewed on 10/10/2017
Mario D.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/8/2017

"One of the better players in their field."

Pros: It is easy to use, fairly reliable, and it handles purchase orders, multiple warehouses for inventory, ability to schedule multiple technicians to a job, sub customer. Tech support is easy to get to.

Cons: We have some customers that prefer to have invoices faxed to them, and we use myfax for our provider. It appeared that there was a way to integrate with that service, however, when we contacted tech support they informed that it may be available in the future. Not sure why they have a non-functioning feature. The inventory system is at best mediocre. Payments recorded in Quickbooks do not synch back to SF. Tech support, while helpful most of the time are stand-offish when a feature does not work as expected. Overall, they are far better than a few other vendors we have tried, but there are a lot of improvements to be made yet.

by Service Fusion on 21/8/2017

Hi Mario,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review and provide us with your candid feedback! Greatly appreciated.

I just emailed you a solution for the eFax setup. My guess is that since it's not a common request the person you spoke with was not sure how to set it up. I apologize.

Would love to hear more specifics about the inventory management piece not being up to par. I think we have quite a bit of functionality covered (e.g. multiple warehouses, serialization, reallocation, POs, inventory orders, etc.), but again, would definitely love to hear a more detailed feedback and figure out how to improve.

Thanks again for the feedback and your continued support!

-Max

• Reviewed on 20/8/2017
Trinda H.
Secretary
  • Reviewed on 1/3/2019

"SERVICE FUSION IS AWESOME!"

Comments: The benefits that we have received, since using Service Fusion, are countless! Just a few examples include the following: combining 10+ databases into one, ease of reoccurring billings, having one central go-to place for everything, having the ability to see exactly where our technicians are, pulling reports, increased tracking capabilities, emailing our invoices to our customers, receiving payment in the field and the list could go on for days. Their Support Team as a whole is fantastic. One of the guys from the Support Team made certain that the implementation of Service Fusion to our team went as smooth as possible! -You can't get the kind of support I received, just anywhere. Above and Beyond!

Pros: This software has been fantastic for our Heating & Cooling company! It has achieved the goal of combining 10+ databases that we used to use on a regular basis, in to this one program! The program is relatively easy to use, along with their field worker app. At the beginning I was worried about the variety in ages, of our users, ranging from 14 years old to 69 years old, they all have done excellent in using Service Fusion due to the simplicity and ease of the program! Over the past several months Service Fusion has came out with enhancements, which makes tasks easier for us.

Cons: There is the occasional idea that comes to mind, that I would change about this software. However, I think of anything specific right now.

• Reviewed on 1/3/2019
Co-Founder
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/9/2018

"Excellent solution for field services"

Comments: Service Fusion has a modern, user-friendly interface and tons of customizable features. You get so much bang for your buck. My growing business manages many field workers in several locations daily and the administrative burden was becoming debilitating. Service Fusion allows us to create a detailed entry for every job, as well as recurring jobs, then "set it and forget it". You can add photos to a job, contracts, other documents, notes for field workers, status updates, all the things! You can set it so that workers and clients are automatically notified, reminded, thanked, asked for feedback, etc. as well so it basically has a built-in communications and marketing suite. Last but certainly not least, the support is amazing! From sales to tech support - our sales rep really took the time to help me understand the value in this software before buying, he was so patient over several weeks and many many calls, and our Customer Success Manager is so reliable and committed to helping us customize the functions and processes to our workflow to get the most out of the software. They even have live tech support so you can tackle nuanced issues as-they-happen. I'm thrilled with Service Fusion and would recommend it for any growing business that deploys people resources to provide onsite services at client locations.

Pros: Tons and tons of features, very user-friendly interface, and very adaptable/customizable to various workflows. And unparalleled customer support!

Cons: There's nothing not to like! We have run into some tiny nuanced issues that are specific to our business, but the Service Fusion team has been there to hear them and has always provided workarounds. They also take feature requests and everything about their customer service so far suggests that they will take them seriously.

• Reviewed on 19/9/2018
Lucan A.
Accounts Manager
  • Reviewed on 2/7/2018

"Cloud based solution for work orders and maintenance"

Comments: It allows us to keep track of hundreds of service calls a day and allows our technicians to keep track of their times and call history.

Pros: The Service Fusion support team is very responsive and fairly quick to remedy problems and add new features. The app allows us to send jobs and work order requests to technicians in the field. The app also allows technicians and office staff to update notes and information in real-time. It offers everything needed to maintain a small to medium sized service company.

Cons: Updates to the platform are often rolled out with little to no warning. The platform is very stable, however, when it does go down, you are basically dead in the water until it's back up and running. They have back up servers for down time, but they operate at a much slower speed, impacting production during those rare instances.

• Reviewed on 2/7/2018
Jim G.
  • Reviewed on 7/4/2018

"One major accounting flaw"

Pros: One of the most feature-rich software platforms we came across in our vetting process. The ability to close-out a job, but leave a task open to do at a later time would have made this the best software we found. GPS tracking was nice in theory, but did not work correctly on iOS devices.

Cons: The software is unable to do 3rd party billing to more than one parent company. All other software we ran across was able to do this. During the sales process, the salesperson guaranteed us that their software had the ability to bill any 3rd party.. what he didn't say is that it permanently locks that account to a single parent.. and any changes affects any other open jobs with the same customer. 3 months of wasted time.

by Service Fusion on 10/4/2018

Hi Jim,

Thank You for the complimentary nature of your review and the 4-5 stars across the board; however, to help avoid confusion among prospective readers, I would like to clarify one important thing.

What you referred to as an accounting flaw has actually nothing to do with accounting, per se. More specifically, it is WHO the invoice goes to versus HOW MUCH the invoice is for.

While our parent > sub-customer logic is identical to that of QuickBooks, we do understand that your specific needs are a bit different. I apologize that this critical detail was missed or misunderstood in the sales process as well as earlier in your on-boarding process.

As for being able to close out jobs while leaving tasks open, this can be very easily accomplished with the additional site visit feature.

Thank You again and we look forward to possibly welcoming you back on board one day!

Max @ Service Fusion

• Reviewed on 7/4/2018
Andy H.
  • Reviewed on 6/9/2016

"Good Product, Great People, Excellent for your Business!"

Comments: I have been using this product for close to a year now. Max and Aramis were extremely helpful with our conversion to using this product. The live tutorials, additional references, and tech support made learning the product quick and easy. The tech support with this company is second to none. In my experience they have continually worked to make their product better every chance they get. This is rare and is what prompted me to give them a review. My company is able to use this product for our construction/renovation projects, repair technicians, and the routes we have that are on routine maintenance. Templates, inventory management, and custom fields have made the difference from other software that we originally were considering. Hope to see route optimization in the future.

Pros: Ease of scheduling customers. Product pics in the app help our employees find the products they are invoicing quicker. Tech support staff are outstanding and will find an answer if they don't already know it.

Cons: Wish this software had route optimization since that is what all service based businesses need

• Reviewed on 6/9/2016
David L.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/3/2017

"This software is not ready for work."

Comments: First I would begin saying that this software looks great on the demo presentation. But after you start working with it, you dive into a huge pile of issues. We have used this software for several months and the only thing that I can say is "waste of money" besides the monthly payments we have invested hundreds of hours in importing our company's data into the software and setting up the work structure. All along it was a bumpy ride. We started noticing "issues" that were critical for any company's workflow, but when spoke to their tech support, all those "issues" became "features". The tech support people said to me that they are coming out with a new system that had been completely rebuilt from the ground up. When asked when will this system become available, nobody knew. The fact of the matter is that if the software was good, why would they need to redesign it entirely? They know that the system is problematic, but refuse to admit that in public. If you are ready to spend alot of money and time, this could be a great adventure, but if you are looking for a real working field service management software for your business, look elsewhere. Good luck.

Pros: It looks like a perfect fit for our business model. We liked the option that the technician on the field can capture pre and post work signatures.

Cons: The technician mobile app does not have any way to work offline. The app is full of bugs and not functunal at all on the field. The online system is very cluttered to work with.

by Service Fusion on 30/3/2017

Hi David:

Thank You for your feedback.

We are not without flaws and we definitely don't claim to accommodate every workflow, but we try very hard to make it work for everyone who decides to give us a shot. We wouldn't have over 1,000 paying customers with a "great demo" alone.

I understand it's important to you, but offline support is a feature, not an issue. There were other things on your list that we simply didn't do. It wasn't a feature that was "broken". It just wasn't available.

Our V2 features more than offline support. It has a built-in VoIP phone system, a CRM, email, progress invoicing & more. Everything our customers asked for. And it uses the latest tech available today, not two years ago. We rebuilt from the ground up because it has a completely different architecture. Phone manufacturers roll out new phones every year not because the last model was bad, but because the new model is better.

I am sorry we couldn't be a great fit for you at this time.

Max

• Reviewed on 30/3/2017
Erik P.
Office / Warehouse Manager
  • Reviewed on 3/4/2017

"Great software with even better support!"

Comments: Our garage door company was looking to digitize our work orders and streamline the invoicing process from our techs in the field back our our personnel in the office. Service Fusion definitely fits the bill - with tons of features and integration with Quickbooks. We do things differently than most businesses as well, so the level of customization Service Fusion has, has really help us make this a great fit. Some of the features we do not use at this time, but they have given us something to look at for the future in terms of running and tracking marketing campaigns, setting up customer portals, etc. Otherwise, we now run our day-to-day out of this platform and it makes tracking our jobs, billing them, and keeping up with our workers much, much easier, and nothing slips through the cracks. To be honest, the pricing seemed too good to be true compared to their competitors, as well as no additional fee for support - I went into this thinking Tech Support would be lacking - DEFINITELY NOT THE CASE. This is hands down the best support I have received on any purchase I have made. There is no limit to them helping you, and they are super friendly and accommodating. On top of it all, when we asked for things not in the software, they went above and beyond to work with developers to see if it was possible to iterate the software to help us further, and they have been just more than helpful in onboarding and helping us to understand everything about the software. Couldn't be happier!

Pros: Customization, easy of use, customer support.

Cons: I would like to be able to process payments through here without using one of your vendors.

• Reviewed on 3/4/2017
Shawn M.
Owner/Technician
2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/2/2019

"Great service business software."

Pros: Simple to use.
Integrates with Quickbooks online
Love the field app functionallity would like a faster response time but overall good. Some offline function would be good too.
Processing credit card payments in the field.

Cons: Development is slow to respond & repair issues discovered
Quickbooks sync for products and services created issues with inventory quantities when making changes in SF as recommended. Reported issue Oct 2018 Told Novemeber was in the works to be done December now Feb 2019 still no fix or response. No way to follow up on service tickets!

• Reviewed on 6/2/2019