15 years helping Irish businesses

Kixie PowerCall Reviews

About Kixie PowerCall

Kixie is the sales engagement platform that boosts sales team performance with ultra-reliable, easily-automated calling & texting.

Learn more about Kixie PowerCall

Pros:

The ease for calling people consistently with simple navigation on the caller page.

Cons:

When the dial is up, below where you type in the number is the name of the previous person you called. At first I was confused on who I was calling.

Kixie PowerCall ratings

4.7
4.7
4.6
4.6

9.0/10

Kixie PowerCall has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 274 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Kixie PowerCall before?

Founder CEO in US
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Kixie is becoming a power player

Comments: The support is top notch along with the website.

Pros:

Kixie power dialer integrate seamlessly with HubSpot, and we are enjoying his features. All the company is a little expensive and still needs to improve their phone app. I highly recommend the functionality and features of this company.

Cons:

The phone app isn’t the best and needs improvement.

Marketing Coordinator in Canada

The Best Softphone Service I've Used

Comments: Overall, our experience has been positive. We're running the trial right now, but having a platform that allows us to call easily with a local presence, has a slick dealer with features like voicemail drop, automatic post-call notes and dispositions, and SMS built right in, all that integrates fully with most popular CRMs is a godsend. All for a monthly price that's less expensive (or at least comparable) to other options on the market. As of yet, I don't have much negative to say about the platform.

Pros:

The reason that we started looking for an alternative softphone provider is because we were looking to improve our connection rates with people across the US and Canada. Kixie has the easiest and most cost effective local presence that I've found in my last month or two of research. Essentially just turn it on and start dialing. In the short time we've been using the trial we've already been happy with the improvements to our connection rates.

Cons:

Mind you, we've only been on the trial for a short time, but so far there hasn't been much to not like about the system. It's easy to use, fully integrates with HubSpot, and has a host of useful features.

Financial Services, 51–200 Employees

Easy to get onboard, but beware when leaving

Comments: The platform was fine and had the essentials we needed when scaling our company, but as we left for a more robust platform they left our company without inbound or outbound phone services for multiple days during our busiest time of the year. Seemed like they just didn't care anymore now that we were cancelling, even though I would have gone back to them if the new dailer hadn't worked. Because of how poorly I was treated I would never suggest someone use this platform, and beware leaving it if you're already on as the experience was the worst I've received from a provider and frankly felt very vindictive.

Pros:

It was easy to use and the unlimited option does provide some value if you're in a high call-volume role

Cons:

When letting the kixie team know that we were going to leave their platform they completely botched the porting of our numbers and cancelled us earlier than the contract states. In response to our complaint that we no longer had access to our numbers they spent over a day trying to blame me instead of helping me gain access to our numbers. Horrible process in the end and has made me never want to use this provider again as they treat you like dirt when you leave their service.

Adam
COO in US
Accounting, 11–50 Employees

The Best Phone System on the Market

Comments: Kixie has been great all around. Good support, very advanced system. Deploying it was made easy by the staff at kixie.

Pros:

The local presence feature kixie has is by far superior to any other competitors system. You dont have to buy all the area codes then switch between them. With Kixie, they have unlimited numbers and the system automatically switches between them. Also, the integration with Hubspot is phenomenal.

Cons:

The system is very complex, and could benefit from being slightly more customizable.

Jeremy
Business Development in US
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

Must Try - Been using over three years and constantly gets better

Comments: Our office is extremely satisfied with the software. Everyone is multi-tasking and we couldn't be more pleased. Must demo if you are still shopping.

Pros:

It's extremely beneficial of connecting with our current CRM immediately after a call. I am able to recap everything important and anything missed.

Cons:

In the beginning, the software updates were during the day and during my peak calling times. I would have to reload the software and was frustrating. Lately, updates are down overnight which avoids downtimes.

Retail, 11–50 Employees

Fails frequently. No weekend support or phone support.

Comments: I don't recommend it. Kixie must provide support 24/.7. They can't close their support entirely on weekends. Until this policy changes, I can't recommend Kixie.

Pros:

The price is reasonable, but you get what you pay for.

Cons:

It fails pretty frequently, and it always seems to fail on weekends. Call routing has failed in the past. We could not make outbound calls or receive incoming calls two days in a row (not all day but for a few hours each day). I find it unacceptable that they are unavailable on weekends. There is no support of any kind on weekends. If something goes wrong on a weekend, you are screwed. It happened to us multiple times. I explained my frustrations to Kixie numerous times.

Rudy
Sales Associate in US
Tobacco, 2–10 Employees

Rudy's Kixie Review

Comments: Love it, we used to use another call software and it would drop calls like a Dallas Cowboy receiver drops footballs, but in came Kixie!! and saved use from having that awkward call back to the customer explaining why the call keeps dropping. So in conclusion, If you are not working with Kixie you are not working officiant. Thank you,

Pros:

it is inter-gradable with our main software, keeps track of your calls and notes. Its not just for calls, there is a text message option available, which makes it super easy to stay in contact with your customer for quick questions. Love Kixie, couldn't recommend it enough to other companies.

Cons:

once in a while there are some bugs, but the kixie team is quick to resolve that problem with software updates.

Love it!

Pros:

Power Dialer and connection boost are both awesome.

Cons:

At first it was like anything else, something new and I didn’t know much about it or how to use it. Customer service is awesome and always there to lend their help.

2 years ago

Hey Chris, thank you for the review! We're happy to hear that you're finding success and driving greater productivity with our PowerDialer and ConnectionBoost features!

Enrique
Agent Support Representative in Mexico
Real Estate, 51–200 Employees

Kixie, a phone system hero that we all need!

Comments: My overall experience with Kixie has been phenomenal since day 1. Kixie will truly listen to your company's needs and expectations. Kixie will strive to make the consumer experience so much better.

Pros:

I personally love that calls round-robin to the next available rep.

Cons:

Nothing. I love Kixie, it's the best ever!

Brandy
Client Servivces Manager in US
Professional Training & Coaching, 2–10 Employees

Kixie, expensive, but like all things in life, you TRULY get what you pay for.

Comments: Amazing. Truthfully, the best part is the customer service. I have not once spoken to anyone that I felt like didn't love their job. If they do, they hide it very well. Y'all are the chik-fil-a of VOIP services. Kudos!

Pros:

It's ease of use and reliability. The dialer is fun to use and SIMPLE.

Cons:

The price and transferring calls to other people.

Annette
MGR in US
Insurance, 2–10 Employees

PROMISED A LOT BUT MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES REQUIRED 3RD PARTY APPS

Comments: SALES OVER SOLD BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE TRIED REALLY HARD TO GET WHAT I NEEDED DOWN TO AN AFFORABLE PRICE BUT JUST COULD NOT MEET MY NEEDS

Pros:

I LIKED ALL THE FEATURES THEY PROMISED AS AN ALL IN ONE SOLUTION

Cons:

ALL THE FEATURES THAT I NEEDED REQUIRED EXPENSIVE 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE TO DO WHAT I NEEDED

Courtney
Inside Sales Manager in US
Real Estate, 501–1,000 Employees

Fischer Homes LOVES Kixie!

Comments: Kixie has been great! We have had very few issues with their system and they are always quick to respond and help us with any issues we have. The ease of use and connectivity that Kixie provides is fantastic!

Pros:

The ease of use, compatibility with our CRM, transparency of activity, and ease of reporting usage.

Cons:

Kixie is constantly adding new features to allow more avenues for usage. I would like to see the call filters work a little bit better - for example, when I want to filter an agents calls to only view inbound or outbound, the filter doesn't always work well and I still have a mixture of call types. I also understand the mass dialing function was a bit complicated and had a few pieces that made it difficult for us to utilize efficiently. I'd love to see Kixie continue to groom that feature as it would be super beneficial for us to be able to roll through a list of outbound calls quickly. Finally, I would say not having the ability to mass text. This would be another super useful feature for us but something we are unable to do today.

Business Development Manager in US
Construction, 51–200 Employees

Features and Benefits Galore

Comments: Our business is 80-100 employees and we've had Kixie for about a year and a half. Great back end customer support for those rare time it's needed. It has helped increase my teams productivity and morale, also scaled out to other departments to help improve their synchronicity within business units and customer interactions. We continue to find new features and benefits the longer we've had it.

Pros:

Click to call, voice mail drop, SMS templates, CRM integrations, easy to use phone app and real time tracking with dashboards have all made the productivity and management easier and more enjoyable for each team member.

Cons:

Not really, they continue to take the feedback and work on improvements. Such as sending text images and integrating with custom modules.

Evelyn
Operations Manager in Guatemala

Easy and good dialer.

Comments: Good, but it didn't resolve what we were expecting, and we needed to come up with a fix to be able to click to dial from our CRM. They couldn't resolve it.

Pros:

It was easy to deploy and use. The local presence feature was ok.

Cons:

Some features were missing, and the local presence is sharing a pool of numbers for all their clients, it is very often that it needs to use a different number than the area code you are using. The workaround is pay for a specific pool of numbers only for you, increasing the cost. We needed to come up with a fix to be able to click to dial from our CRM. They couldn't resolve it.

Mari
Office Manager in US

Kennedy Painting Feedback

Comments: The benefit of tracking, recording, voicemail drop, and CRM integration, there are ALOT of pros with using Kixie!!

Pros:

Every single thing! The wide range of options kixie provides cloud access, google chrome extension. All of it!

Cons:

I do not like that there is not customer support number you can call at any time for support. However, I do understand why there is not. Suha is the best part of Kixies support team!!!!!

Duane
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Worth a look

Comments: I was very please with the way they send you tutorial videos when you get started which cut the learning curve sharply.

Pros:

very innovative company to watch out for. The uptime to use product is very impression..No high level IT knowledge needed.

Cons:

Set up a conference call on the fly is one area I think that they can invest in.

4 years ago

You can setup conference with Kixie inside the dashboard

Joey
dir in US
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

an honest review

Pros:

integration with zoho crm customer support before you decide to leave is good

Cons:

Everything!! Call QUality iS HORRRIBLE. They surprise you at signup saying you have to pay several months in advance even though there is nothing in their sales material online that says thats needed They advertise an auto dialer, but when you go to sign up the auto dialer is not working at all and in coding and development to come back out in re release in few months, yet they still charge you the same rate. the call quality is horrible the iphone app keeps crashing and is sometimes useless i wanted to get out and get a refund of the amount paid in advance but they wouldn't refund anything per their "policy" i have a policy to write honest reviews for companies that take advantage of their customer just on principle

Kyle
Outreach Coordinator in US
Hospital & Health Care, 2–10 Employees

Kixie is a dream

Comments: It really does meet all of our needs when it comes to inbound and outbound calls. We couldn't have asked for a better solution at a more affordable price. And the team at Kixie has consistently been so responsive to any issues that have occasionally come up. Customer service is at the heart of any great service, and Kixie knocks it out of the park here.

Pros:

Kixie truly meets all of our needs. Technology will always come with occasional day to day hiccups, but they're rare with Kixie, and the few times a system issue has arisen, their customer service team is masterful in providing the solution we need to keep rolling. The system is intuitive to use, saves us a ton of time, and beautifully coordinates with our other software tools to create as seamless of a call and review process as possible without us creating our own all-encompassing software solution.

Cons:

It's really hard to pick much out. The auto dialer occasionally disappears for an individual user or two in a brief glitch, but it's never been a problem that persists or happens often at all.

2 years ago

Hi Kyle, thank you for your feedback. We're glad to hear you've been having a great experience with our product and out team. Thanks for being a customer, and have a great day!

Head of Sales in US
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Makes my job easier

Comments: Recording calls for training as well as documenting content during sales calls

Pros:

The ability to click to call and being able to send and receive text messages

Cons:

When receiving incoming calls it is not always easy to identify who is calling me and its difficult to find that person in my CRM prior to answering the call. One of the older versions made that easier, now when I have an incoming call I have to identify the person on the phone and then search my CRM for their account which causes delays and initial confusion.

Jenna
Communications Manager in US
Philanthropy, 11–50 Employees

Boost your call volume with Kixie

Comments: Overall, this software is so easy to use; it operates so efficiently in the background that I forget that it's even there.

Pros:

Kixie has allowed our sales team to be more product and efficient with their sales calls. With one-click dialing and automatic call recording, there is no need to manually dial number and take notes. The local number feature is also very beneficial as it has allowed us to increase the likelihood of call answers.

Cons:

The limited minutes plan is reasonably priced but only allows for 300 minutes a month, which is not a lot if you are making calls every day. There is a large price increase from the limited minutes plan to the unlimited minutes plan.

Morgan
Director of Sales in Canada
E-Learning, 11–50 Employees

Works seamlessly

Comments: Its worked extremely well for our team so far. We use it to dial 100-200 contacts per day, per rep, and its very easy to use and syncs without issue. The calls are also saved right into HubSpot which makes my job as the director a lot easier as I can quickly review calls / demos etc without having to rely on the reps recording the calls.

Pros:

Easy to use, seamless integration, records the calls, has a great dashboard.

Cons:

Need to configure your internet to prioritize Kixie otherwise it might lag.

Paul
Director Customer Success in US
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

Kixie, it works!

Comments: A reliable and quality phone solution that works in multiple geos for globally distributed workforce.

Pros:

With a split team, it was difficult finding a VOIP provider that worked with our CRM. We evaluated many providers and eventually settled on Kixie because of consistent call quality. In short, it works!

Cons:

Some of the platform integrations that Kixie should have supported ended up breaking during our trial period (which they graciously extended while they were trying to figure this out). The downfall was the lack of email and phone response from sales. The only way I was able to get my questions answered was when I booked a meeting. I did have a few interactions with support, and they do not have this response problem.

Director of Marketing in US
Construction, 11–50 Employees

Kixie is a great tool for small businesses to save time.

Comments: Great - Did what it needed to do allowing me with quick follow-up with leads - Saved time with VM drops and SMS follow-up. Easy to get notifications on new messages

Pros:

Kikie worked very well allowing me to quickly move on and leave Emails, SMS and VM drops on new leads. This saved valuable time for me to do my other responsibilities.

Cons:

The price point gets higher than others when your organization grows - Great for small businesses below 10

Case Manager in US
Law Practice, 11–50 Employees

Great Product and Great Support

Comments: The SMS program is fantastic, and the support is top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] responded to my question within minutes, and then maintained communication over multiple days until my question was answered. She escalated the question when I explained the setup and got a technical engineer's input. She went as far as was necessary to get my an answer, and as a business, that type of support is greatly appreciated.

Pros:

We are implementing the Kixie business SMS integrations with Hubspot, to automate SMS messages and allow a team to respond to messages as they are available

Cons:

Hardly a negative on the software, but I was figuring it out on my own. At first support said the integration I was trying to do was not possible. But they were also very helpful and very responsive.

Jordan

Seemless!

Comments: It has made our entire call record and note taking process way easier!

Pros:

This software was very easy to implement company wide and synced with our CRM with little setup.

Cons:

We like everything about the software so far.