15 years helping Irish businesses

About CEIPAL ATS

Streamline communication, improve recruiter productivity, & build an adaptive strategy with Ceipal's Total Talent Acquisition platform.

Learn more about CEIPAL ATS

Pros:

Ceipal Talenthire is a good ATS if I'll talk about small business companies. It's costing is not that much high but also provides a great compatibility and features.

Cons:

Ceipal page stuck and buffering all the time during work. We have to delete all history and again have to start process from starting rest hard to get a relevant profile from our database.

CEIPAL ATS ratings

4.5

9.0/10

CEIPAL ATS has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 1,139 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used CEIPAL ATS before?

Filter reviews (1,139)

Irfana
Irfana
Recruitment Professional in India

Ceipal feedback

Comments: We are sourcing candidates and capturing review activity,submissions and interview activities and much more.We can do resume harvesting that saves our time.

Pros:

Its very easy to use and this app is very much integrated with other job boards.Like we have monster,dice,career builder ,techVets and intergrated dashboards.

Cons:

Nothing so far,everything is going good till now.

Vishal
US IT Recruiter in India

Ceipal- Good ATS

Comments: In my experience, i have used email merges to candidates and Vendors. Also keeping the records of my Submission and interviews and the number of Views that i have used on Portals.

Pros:

We can make out hotlist in which profiles are automatically updated. also the vendor list can be uploaded for the easy mass mailing to vendors. All the submission trackers and reports can be Transparent.

Cons:

the number of email merge should be increased instead of 500. Many times the irrelevant profiles are appeared that lead to waste of views.

Tiffany
Tiffany
Site Manager in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 10,000+ Employees

What I imagine being stuck in a labyrinth would feel like

Comments: If I were looking for a new job, and the position in which I was interested used Ceipal in any capacity, I would probably not take that job for that reason alone. It is a bigger headache than help in my experience.

Pros:

There are a lot of filter options the user dashboard, and the cards are somewhat customizable. The most useful feature is it's ability to integrate sourcing sites like Dice, Monster and CareerBuilder directly into Ceipal's platform. Does a decent job of populating work authorization statuses for candidates (mostly due to its integration with Dice).

Cons:

Where to begin...this is the most convoluted platform I have ever seen, no exaggeration. There is no way any team, no matter the size, could possibly utilize every piece of Ceipal, which is true of a lot of ATS, but this one is overwhelming to the nth degree. Parsing a resume takes a long time to load because the data entry page has about 150 blanks you can fill in (obviously not all are required, but it is a LOT to sift through regardless). You cannot reassign ownership of old candidates at the user level, must be done by an admin. Email tracking is spotty at best, at least with Gmail. Mobile app does not work at all, I have not once been able to successfully log into it (keeps telling me wrong password, and I know it isn't), and there isn't a responsive version of the system you can access on a mobile device's browser. I'm just going to stop there.

11 months ago

Hi Tiffany - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We understand learning a new product can be frustrating and we are disappointed to hear that you experienced this. Our team strives to deliver top-tier support and would like the opportunity to work with you to help you with the difficulties you have experienced. Our platform can be configured to meet your specific needs and our team can handle this for you once we know your unique requirements. Please contact [email protected] and we will resolve any issue. Thank you!

Human Resources, 201–500 Employees

Great ATS for IT staffing and Recruitment

Comments: Great portal and ATS for your US staffing and onboarding needs

Pros:

User interface and easy to use job boards in one ATS (Monster, Dice, CB)

Cons:

Searching of niche Skills sometime not easy to find

Ceipal - User Friendly

Comments: The most useful and inevitable tool for Recruiting.

Pros:

Completely User friendly.Ceipal is most convenient tool and usesful to track both the candidate recruitment cycle and also as an adminstrator it most useful to track Recruiter performance too.

Cons:

Like macro option in Job posting tab, also need macro option in Placement creation too.If there is macro option in Placement Creation means , it will be more useful to maintain clean data in ceipal.

Prashant
Staffing & Recruiting, 201–500 Employees

Is it Really worth is to use CEIPAL ?

Pros:

CEIPAL is one of the best Applicant Tracking System available in the market. its Easy to use and helps us to find the Right candidate for the job.

Cons:

Although it is good but, it could be more user friendly.

7 months ago

Prashant, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our features. The Ceipal team is dedicated to providing extraordinary customer experiences and support, and we're delighted to hear that it's paying off for our customers. Thanks again!

Bruce
Bruce
Recruitment Professional in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 201–500 Employees

Working on CEIPAL is a fantastic experience, and while working on CEIPAL, job has been simpler.

Comments: Working on CEIPAL has solved many difficulties for me. Switching between different job portals has become a simple task because to Ceipal's ease of use.

Pros:

Ceipal's Integrated Search has made things easier for me because I now have access to all of the job sites I use, and recruitment has been a breeze since I started using it. Working has been an amazing experience.

Cons:

Backend issues with CEIPAL, such as difficulty opening resumes and errors while moving resumes, are considerable. I experienced this a few days ago, and there is occasionally a lag when loading resumes.

2 years ago

We would like to send you our heartfelt thanks and regards for taking out the time from your busy schedule and reviewing us. It was wonderful to hear that you had a good experience. Reviews like this are the reason for which we work hard.

Iqbal
Delivery Manager in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 201–500 Employees

Ceipal is an excellent application tracking system.

Comments: Overall its a great tool for a staffing agency. Although there are some scope of improvement as well.

Pros:

Resume search function is great in Ceilpal. Creating candidate profiles and maintaining the their database is quite easy and time saving.

Cons:

Job posting options can be improved. candidate profile creation can have more options in it.

Shabnam
Recruitment manager in India

Excellent

Comments: I always had great experience using it.

Pros:

It’s has great resume searching features. Is user friendly and has good candidate management system.

Cons:

Sometime it’s takes longer than expected to search a result.

Computer Software, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Ceipal

Comments: I like ceipal because it's very helpful to find a candidate report and stored data bases.

Pros:

I like his features and this software using friendly

Cons:

To improve adding some features and some network issues

Hadi
Recruitment Team lead in India

Ceipal ATS

Comments: Whatever our basic requirements are white switching from the existing it had all of them. Starting from the transition it was smooth and easy. In a month, the team ensured to educate and train admins/ users about the product and helped us to understand and learn more about the product. Is has been a great experience for the team and the tool was in our budget.

Pros:

Dashboards and ease of access. The system can be customizable as per the requirement and very easily. The resume search feature is a lifesaver and saves the work of uploading the resumes manually. Power BI helps to get the required reports in the format/diagram we want. The system is very fast compared to other ATS when it comes to resume search. It loads the search results in less than a minute, even if the system fetches 10000's of resumes and the support team is very responsive and helpfull.

Cons:

The system is loaded with tons of features and it is difficult to access all of them at once sometimes we lose the best of the features in the mix. Rather than focusing on developing new features, the development team should work on improving the current. Monster integration is a serious issue right now, if we look at the integration the system is integrated with the OLD API. The team should work on timely integrations.

last year

Hi Hadi, thank you for writing us a review. We are happy that you appreciate the seamless transition experience you had with us. We are also thrilled that you love resume search, Ceipal BI, dashboard, speed, and the multiple customizations available. Monster has a new version called Search Monster which has not been released to any ATS; this is why you are facing an issue with Monster integration. At CEIPAL, we are dedicated to providing excellent customer support. Thank you!

Celestine
Recruitment Team Lead in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 501–1,000 Employees

Good ATS Tool

Comments: Very useful and most needed ATS tool in day to day basis

Pros:

Sourcing , adaptability , ease of use , Application tracking system , Database management

Cons:

No it is very useful for our day to day functions . I dont see any cons in Ceipal currently

11 months ago

We thank you for taking the time to write this review, Celestine. The team here at Ceipal is thrilled to hear such positive feedback, and we will share it with the development team—the masterminds behind our ATS. Your review validates our hard work. Thank you!

POLA
Sr, Recruiter & Sales in India
Consumer Services, 201–500 Employees

Good Product Recruiting.

Comments: The best part in this product is mass mail and building the data base . As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product

Pros:

Customisation options and customer support.

Cons:

Some areas of navigation are not intuitive. For example, customer support walked me through how to turn off a required text field on a screen, but now that I want to do the same thing on another screen, I cannot find the same area in which to make the change, so will have to speak to them again. I'm sure at some point I'll get through the learning curve and have a good grasp on everything, it's just a bit slow right now.

5 years ago

Dear POLA Sharath, Thank you for your valuable feedback and for choosing CEIPAL TalentHire. Your inputs will help us to deliver a customer service experience that will put a smile on your face. We have given the links for frequently used configurations on user panel to navigate directly from the dashboard. We hope this will definitely useful to you. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner and we look forward to your helpful suggestions always.

Vipin
Sr. Technical Recruiter-US Staffing in India
Human Resources, 1,001–5,000 Employees

100% delivery of what's been promised to the clients

Comments: Ability to search all portals simultaneously and good options to contact candidates whether through email or SMS.One thing that I have loved about Ceipal and the TalentHire team right from the start is their keenness to listen to their customers' suggestions and incorporate them. I believe this is what

Pros:

Pros:Customisation options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. Customization options and customer support. 1. Job Posting 2. Short listing of Resume as per Requirement applied Cons:It is up to mark. So far there are no Cons about this software. I really enjoy using it and its awesome. Will update when i find any. Certain features can't be generalized, should be feasible as every individual business has their own fashion to run that. The Views have a limit of 100 resumes on one page. If it can be extended to 100-500, it will be great to send bulk emails.

Cons:

This tool is the place where we can able to same lot of internal data base they have a beautiful support and they reach to the client expectations, best tool to mass mail.We have been using this tool Talenthire by CEIPAL and this certainly helps us in tracking each of the client

5 years ago

Dear Vipin, Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.

aman
associate director in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 51–200 Employees

Value For Money

Comments: we save a lot of time using ceipal

Pros:

the best thing about ceipal is that it has all the databases integrated. it saves lot of time

Cons:

few times the software is non responsive

Narasimman
Senior Technical Recruiter in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Comments: As I said, Overall Ceipal ATS is the best always. I would recommend and campaign this to every organisation if I can do.

Pros:

Ceipal is one of the best ATS I have ever seen before. It is more than user friendly. My overlll experience with Ceipal for past five years is on one line. I have survived this industry and company due to ceipal. Yes, it is a great platform for hard seekers.

Cons:

Need some changes and updates in Algorithm, Its tome to stremlined. We are getting irrelvent results sometimes. Also develoing their AI tool would be help to save our time.

Arshed
Recruitment manager in India
Human Resources, 201–500 Employees

They are ready for the prime time.

Comments: It is best.

Pros:

It can be customized as per our needs. Reports are the best feature for the team manager to track the progress of every team member on a real-time basis. Reports can be subscribed and you will see them in your email with all the required data

Cons:

Custom BI needs more improvement. Developers should be open to feedback from end users and inculcate the features as per customer needs; sometimes, we face difficulties in the integration of API from other portals.

Adnan
Recruitment Specialist in India

Ceipal Review

Comments: The overall experience is good as it makes my day to day work easy. I have a single solution for all my recruitment related tasks

Pros:

Ceipal is very user friendly and easy to use. You can use multiple job boards at a time to search for the right pool of candidates. The integration is very user friendly and can provide excellent results in a very shorter span of time.

Cons:

You cannot work on multiple profiles as it slows down if we try to do multiple tasks

2 years ago

Carolyn
Director of Recruiting in US
Information Technology & Services, 201–500 Employees

We Love CEIPAL TalentHire!

Comments: Improved time management, productivity and ease of process.

Pros:

We have been using CEIPAL TalentHire for over 2 years now and the ease of process is excellent both from a Recruiter and an Administration standpoint. The Applicant Summary Customized View provides a live view of all activity which is an excellent time management tool and avoids any duplication of process to maximize productivity. The search features and the reporting tools have been enhanced and can be customized. The CEIPAL Support Team are outstanding!! We always receive an immediate response on any questions or issues regardless of the time of day and, we always receive prompt resolution. Additionally, any custom feature requests have been actioned immediately. We highly recommend CEIPAL TalentHire.

6 years ago

Deepika

Ceipal ATS

Comments: I have been working 1nd half years also still I don't have issues on their and also happy to source in ceipal ats

Pros:

I have been working as a recruiter 1 nd half years and I used to source the candidates in ceipal ats. I always easy to put the strings and finding a better candidates as well. In ceipal ATS we can do mass mail and vendor emails as well. Also I'm happy to source in ceipal ats.

Cons:

Nothing but sometimes some strings given the wrong candidates and also some candidates are number not in the service as well

10 months ago

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review, Deepika. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our functionalities. Our team is dedicated to providing extraordinary customer experiences and support. With regard to your feedback about search strings, we have a feature in our system called the "String Builder," which will auto-correct the String you enter. Please reach out to your dedicated Key Account Manager about this for help. Thank You!

Isha

Perfect tool for Recruitment

Comments: I'm helping myself and my organization also to have the perfect candidates with the help of ceipal ATS. My experience with Ceipal was good enough to stay longer using it.

Pros:

The features of ceipal are all good and very efficient they are very easy to use, I personally prefer to do the sourcing with the help of ceipal the results of the string when we do search about the candidates that is a game changer if we do find the fit candidate then there's a lot of chances to have the beneficiary results with them.

Cons:

The repetitive profile of the candidates which ceipal allow a candidate to make them repetitively with the same information which they have already used once this is the most annoying thing which I don't like while using ceipal. The wastage of views when we do migrate a new profile and that comes blank that cause us to waste our views or credits.

Vijay
Associate Team Lead in India

Ceipal ATS Review

Comments: I have used Ceipal ATS in 4 years and easy to souce make strings and call and email the candidates also get more response from the candidates as well. Easy to send mass mail to the candidates and vendors as well.

Pros:

It's easy to find a new candidates with using strings and also easy to contact and email them

Cons:

Nothing but sometimes some candidate's numbers are not there in ceipal also some numbers are not in service

11 months ago

Thank you for leaving us a review, Vijay. We're happy to hear that you're enjoying our functionalities. When it comes to resume information, the candidates must fill in the email IDs and contact details. For further assistance, please write to us at [email protected]. Our team is dedicated to providing extraordinary customer experiences and support. Thank You!

abhay
IT recruiter in India
Staffing & Recruiting, 51–200 Employees

Review for Ceipal ATS software

Comments: overall, I found it is very useful.

Pros:

I found the Ceipal very user friendly adaptive, there is no lag or glitches since i have been using this software it is the best so far.

Cons:

Need to improve some Graphics designs and features.

11 months ago

Thank you for such a fantastic review. We are pleased that you find our product easy to use. Our UI is one of the best! Please contact your Key Account Manager to convey what additional features you are looking for. At Ceipal, we're dedicated to providing our customers with excellent support to ensure successful business outcomes. Thank you!

Abhijeet
Sr. Technical Recruiter in India
Human Resources, 51–200 Employees

Ceipal Review based on my Experience Level

Comments: Been using Ceipal for over 4 years and Never faces anything as issue with Ceipal. Using everyday for my hiring process and its been great experince,

Pros:

Well the I have used other ATS as well but I would say the Ceipal has the largest no of resume pool based on different skill set. Easy to tract the candidates and manage their submission.

Cons:

To be honest the one thing I like about ceipal is Ease to Use and their resume Pool.

7 months ago

We thank you for taking the time to write this review, Abhijeet. The team here at Ceipal is thrilled to hear such positive feedback, which we'll be sure to share with the development team – the masterminds behind our ATS :) Your review validates their hard work. Thank you!

Brenda
Talent Acquisition in US
Computer Software, 2–10 Employees

Customization options + customer support make this excellent.

Comments: As with most software designed for these purposes, Ceipal has something of a learning curve due to the sheer size of it and the number of options available. This means it's not unusual to find some areas of it difficult to navigate, or some tasks within it clunkier than you wish they were. However, I've discovered quickly that when a feature is not designed to work in a way that makes sense for me, it's easily fixable because 1. the system is extremely open to customization on both large and small levels, and 2. customer service is outstanding and responsive. They will quickly and concisely walk you through what you're trying to do, show you how to make the changes you want, and research/ respond on functional or technical issues. I've tried several different applicant/ job tracking software products so far, and abandoned them all except for this one. The others have quickly been labeled unusable due to features, layouts, etc. being designed in a way that doesn't work for what I'm doing. The level of custom change potential in Ceipal, and the ease of making those changes (so far) means I can just keep adjusting it until it's set up to fit what I need to do. Excellent product.

Pros:

Customization options and customer support.

5 years ago

Dear Brenda, Thank you so much for taking the time to review CEIPAL TalentHire and offer a detailed feedback. We are constantly striving towards offering industry-best services to all our clients. CEIPAL is glad to have you as a partner.