15 years helping Irish businesses

About Avantio

Our all-in-one solution includes a comprehensive PMS, Web, and our own Channel Manager with connections to 50+ world-leading portals.

Learn more about Avantio

Pros:

Among the various features present in Avantio, certainly the ease of connection with almost all the online booking portals is the most appreciable.

Cons:

Only for Holidayproperties, if you offer roundtrips it would be a little bit difficult. Only with some tricks you can put it in the System.

Avantio ratings

4.5

8.7/10

Avantio has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 169 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Avantio before?

Virginia
Virginia
Owner/Founder in US

1 year review - from an American PM with 30 properties

Comments: Onboarding was white gloved by an advanced team that cared greatly and had much experience. Every time I reach out for a minor or major support need , I always come away with a warm feeling. I've read an interesting guide relative to how we think guests should rate their experience : "5 stars = had a wonderful stay and made great memories and would recommend. Nothing is perfect". 1 star = property manager should be in jail". I give Avantio 5 stars.

Pros:

~Exemplary customer service - instant chat and regular updates on cases - always delivered with sincere care. ~The price point relative to the US commission model < bleh! Seriously - go see for yourself. ~ Although Avantio one year ago sold to a conglomerate from Ireland, no dear staff has departed in fact more great talent has joined. I feel strongly that further strong improvements will push through.

Cons:

There are EU > US voids in some channel connections, POS and user and end user interfacing. Some are minor, others are not. I've done a great deal of pressing on this - and seen results. Would behoove org to have an American consulted on engineering and marketing team. Example 1: "cabin" was mapped to "chalet" on OTA - and no easy fix. Ex 2: contact database and POS field said "region" and not "state" < no bother to us, but it sure confused a great many of our guests at checkout. This is now fixed. Ex 3: "Dear sir or madam" in automated guest emails. Not a phrase used in ordinary American English. Fixed. But there are more areas that need oversight for seamless ordinary American workflow. I'll end this subject by reiterating that they care to get this right and are methodically making updates. Wasn't a deal breaker before I started with Avantio one year and and it's only improved.

Alternatives Considered: Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Choosing Avantio: bookingsync (2016-2020) > LMPM (2021) > Avantio 2022

Switched From: LMPM v4 and BookingSync

Fraser
Director in Austria
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2–10 Employees

Great product and great support!

Comments: Great. Don't hesitate with your decision making anymore. AVANTIO will exceed your expectations....

Pros:

Really great software solution for our company. After using KIGO, which unfortunately was problematic from start to finish, I was dreading implementing another new product. But I was pleasantly after my colleague implemented it including the AVANTIO software within 1 month. AVANTIO was the best decision we've made in terms of software. There is just so many solutions to choose from and selecting the right one for your needs is very difficult. We made the right decision and couldn't be happier with them!

Cons:

the owner statements don't completely generate the way we won't them to without doing some minor re-jigging. This is probably due to the complex way we arrive out commission figure rather than the fault of AVANTIO.

Alternatives Considered: Lodgify

Reasons for Choosing Avantio: KIGO was riddled with bugs, crashing websites and alot of empty promises. Aside from that, they were bought out and their commission structure went from a per property fee, to a % of all bookings. This would have been a atleast a 20x increase in the monthly subscription. Insanity!

Reasons for Switching to Avantio: Avantio's account manager pursued us strongly. I had a good feeling with him and the product very quickly. To add, the price was very competitive and the software a very powerful tool.

last year

Hi Fraser, Thank you for this 5 star review. We are always wishing you a great success and supporting you in every step of this journey. You highlight a couple of services: onboarding process, Avantio's zero commision business model, complete software PMS, Channel Manager, and Web. We are very glad to see that you decided on our software. We enjoy working with you and we will make sure to deliver great and powerful technology. We wish you continued success always!

Danijela
Director in Croatia
Commercial Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Integrated applications, VRMS not suitable for all countries` fiscal needs

Comments: Property management fairly easy to do. We were not notified and found out through a meeting of different posibilities of integration with our own web site, rather than integrating a new, Avantio web site.Value for price is all in all good, but could be a lot more user friendly and applicable for using payment options for a variety of countries, like Croatia that has very strict laws.

Pros:

Full and correctly synchronized connection with many portals - minimum danger of overbooking. The integration was well organized, onboarding specialists available and very helpful, Avantio Academy very useful.

Cons:

Payment features missing for Croatia (strict laws demand certain aspects of payments to be perfectly executed).System upgrades/maintenance performed on Mondays, limits the use of Avantio when most needed after the weekend.Slow response - once clicked, takes several seconds for a new window to opet/pop up.No possibility to enter net prices of homeowner`s whose properties we manage - additioanl costs for software for issuing bills. Therefore, no way of creating financialy transparent documents from Avantio.

last year

Hi Danijela, Thank you for your feedback. We continuously strive to make sure our product adapts best to each market, always taking into consideration your biggest needs and priorities. We are very glad to see that our software helps you in wide distribution with portals, we provide trustworthy and reliable connections. We would love to hear more in detail how we could support your business better. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us, our team is always available for you! We wish you great and continuous success together!

Matthew
Owner in Spain

The endless search...!!

Comments: I have to say that having made the decision to switch software, and after looking at endless comparison sites and endless reviews, weighing up all the pros and cons, (as i am sure you are doing right now), i decided that as we are a company based in Spain, then a PMS from a company in Spain made sense and we went for Avantio. Truth be told, that has undoubtedly been one of my better decisions in recent times. There will be plenty of work to do once you make the switch, and a heck of lot of learning that only really begins once you turn it on, but in the long run, which is how i was looking at it, it seems to have been a very good decision. We have been using this software exclusively since September 2021, and i am still learning new things each and every week. There are still also a vast number of functions that i have yet to use/learn that i will be using for the first time in the coming months. Finally, a special mention must go to the team at Avantio, who really are there to make sure you know how to get the best out of the system and help you when you are unsure about something. From speaking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who helped us decide on the right package suitable to our business and answering any questions we had, to the many sessions of Onboarding training with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], website design and implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], and finally the online support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. The team as a whole and after support really is first class and should rightly be commended.

Pros:

This really is a very comprehensive piece of software that allows, you, the rental manager/agent to keep on top of all the essential functions of your business. Areas of excellence, to mention a few, would be the automated payments/refunds, unified inbox, scheduled messages (aka "Harmony"), channel manager, and the semi-automated reporting to the Guardia Civil of guest information and to the Hacienda for Modelo 179.

Cons:

The least favourite thing about the software, is not actually the software itself, its in choosing the right time to switch software! I don´t think there is ever a perfect time, but if you are used to a fairly basic piece of software, be warned that switching to Avantio should be left to a time when you have a few months of reasonably "quiet" time to get to grips with everything.

Alternatives Considered: Kigo

Reasons for Choosing Avantio: I was looking for a far more comprehensive software package, that enabled us to grow the business, drive bookings, improve the guest experience as a whole from start to finish and also to better involve and communicate with our property owners. This software / website package has certainly achieved those aims.

Switched From: Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Avantio: Integration of such modules like Modelo 179 exportation, guest information export to the Guardia Civil, owner login function, account settlement functions.....to name just a few.

11 months ago

Hi Matthew, thank you for this great and honest review! We strive to deliver great results to our customers and constantly introduce innovations. We are very glad to see that we deliver great results to you. Please, do not hesitate to contact us whenever you need an assistance or simply want to share your thoughts and feedback. We are partners in this journey!

Magen
Owner in US
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

I can't say enough great things!

Comments: I am onboarding and everything has been night and day compared to my last PMS. The thing makes the most difference is the level of support you have with Avantio, the team truly cares and is there to help things go smoothly and successfully.

Pros:

Extremely user-friendly this is not a complex PMS however it does it all!

Cons:

The only con that I can come up with is that I didn't fund them sooner!

Alternatives Considered: Hostaway and LMPM v4

Reasons for Choosing Avantio: LiveRez did not match the level of excellence I required for our future guests and owners. Our website was constantly down and the PMS was incredibly difficult to navigate.

Switched From: LiveRez

Reasons for Switching to Avantio: The level of support I knew I would get, the quality of the website I will receive.

last year

Dear Magen, Thank you for this 5 star review. Our partnership started just recently but we are very glad of all the process you have done until now. We are sure you will succeed and see great results with our product. We are always here for you and will make sure to assure the excellence of our products and services. Please feel free to always share your feedback, thoughts, and your achievements with us.

Andy
CEO in Spain
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Great product for the money

Comments: Avantio is probably one of the best property management software products on the market, we have trialed a few other softwares and wasted a lot of money along the way with many promising you everything but actual deliver nothing.

Pros:

The product is easy to use and has most things you need to make your day to day running of your business easier. I like that I can reach out to my account manager and have one to one conversations. The product is also good value for money with no commission on bookings.

Cons:

Avantio does lack some features I would like but I know they are working on them and I am confident that within the next year I will have all the features I need.

5 years ago

Thank you for your review, Andy. It is a real pleasure and priveledge to work with you and your feedback is always welcomed and valued

Sarah
RESERVATIONS in Spain
Accounting, 2–10 Employees

Great channel and software

Pros:

Connectivity and programm visibility, planning and booking scheme

Cons:

Contracts for owners, its very difficult to prepare templates for each form of working. Avantio have a set way valid only for 1 form of working.

9 months ago

Dear Sarah, We appreciate your feedback! We are glad to help your business. Please feel free to always share your thoughts and achievements with us.

Costas
Director in Cyprus

Avantio changed my life

Comments: Excellent

Pros:

The approach of Avantion people was great and personal. Having everything under one platform and working perfectly really changed my life and business.

Cons:

Guest communication and reporting can be improved

Alternatives Considered: Guesty and Kigo

Switched From: Rentals United and CiiRUS

Reasons for Switching to Avantio: The personal approach of Avantio people.

9 months ago

Dear Costas, We appreciate receiving your review! We are glad to help your business. Please feel free to always share your feedback, thoughts, and your achievements with us.

Nathália
Property Management in Spain

Review to Avantio

Comments: I like to work with Avantio, it is very intuitive and practical. I miss an app to complete the operations, hope it is launched soon (;

9 months ago

Dear Nathalia, We appreciate receiving your review! We are glad to help your business. Please feel free to always share your feedback, thoughts, and your achievements with us.

The best

Pros:

The best vacation rental rental management tool, with the best great team.

Cons:

Since it is a very large product, it takes a lot of time to add new features.

Massimo
Director in Italy
Hospitality, 2–10 Employees

Avantio is the perfect VRMS for property managers

Comments: No risk to make over bookings and great save time saving !

Pros:

The software VRMS by AVANTIO is very easy to use. The graphical setting and layout of their dashboard help all users to enter the data very easily and without any particular problems. What we like very much is the fact that Avantio offers modular services. Unfortunately today many software houses require customers to purchase the entire package: VRMS + Channel + Website and this is definitely a burden for small agencies and owners who do not benefit of high turnovers. Avantio fits every type of users and this is for sure their strength. From a technical point of view, the user is also guaranteed by the fact that Avantio is the exclusive partner of HomeAway, Airbnb, Tripadvisor and many other important players in the industry so I have no hesitation to recommend to all.

7 years ago

Hi Massimo! Thanks for leaving a review on your experience with Avantio. We're really pleased to hear that you're happy with the products that we offer and that they're flexible for your agency. Our Channel Manager is certainly an aspect that we have focused on, in order to provide high quality API connections to the best global and local channels available right now. We'll be adding more channels to our Preferred Partnership programme in the coming months, which will also provide some great options for attracting new visitors. Just keep an eye on our blog or newsletters for news! Thanks again for your words, The Avantio Team

Werner-Peter
Rental Agency Owner in Austria

Really saves a lot of work in daily business of Apartment Rentals. Overall a great software!

Comments: No more double-bookings. easy to manage 23 properties. would not like to miss it!

Pros:

What makes the big difference to other CMs: the customer support is really outstanding. Try Avantio and you know what I'm talking about. Absolutely fantastic! The best after sale I experienced. Also the offers for booking portal partners for the CM (Channel Management) are definitely better than the most other CM Systems on the market. There are so many features that you may never heard of, but are useful for us and our guests and therefore bookings have increased. Excellent Price-performance ratio.

Cons:

Sometimes languages are mixed and you may find English-Spanish or German-Spanish in one sentence. Some booking portals have problems with connecting the right features, but this is rather a individual problem of the portals themselves. See my Pros and you can imagine that the support team also works on this!

7 years ago

Dear Peter, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I've taken a note of your comments regarding the language and will speak to our German team to investigate this. We're very pleased to hear that you're benefiting from our integrated channel manager, and we've got some new Preferred Partners joining the Channel Manager soon so I recommend you watch out for our newsletters and read our blog for news! Always here if you need us, kind regards, the Avantio team

Natalia
CEO in Spain
Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11–50 Employees

Really good software and professional team

Comments: Avantio team have helped us to grow our business. Its global solution allows us to easily manage around 165 properties, which has increased our direct reservations.

Pros:

We have been using Avantio software since 2015, and the experience has been very positive . Avantio team have helped us to grow our business. Its global solution allows us to easily manage around 165 properties, which has increased our direct reservations. On the other hand, the team of people who work at Avantio is exceptional, they are very professional, proactive and they are always in the moment that you need them. Thank you Avantio team .

Cons:

Nothing, till today Avantio adapts perfectly to all our needs . We would like to continue working for a long time .

7 years ago

Thanks for leaving a review for Avantio Natalia. We are all very happy to hear how working together with Avantio has helped grow your business! Our team of technicians is dedicated to making improvements to help you run your business and increase your bookings and our team is always here to support you! A big thanks, from all the team at Avantio!

Veronika
Marketing in Spain
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Wonderful collaboration from the first day

Pros:

It's been almost a year since we've started our collaboration with Avantio and it didn't disappoint us any minute! While our company was growing we were continuously looking for scalable and optimal solutions and Avantio was a great choice of a software that combined channel manager, pms, booking engine and web page. What we like the most is their flexibility for changes. With the unlimited patience of their support team we were able to implement all our ideas and find the best solutions for our company through our personal experience. We discovered unlimited possibilities to work on our visibility, accupancy, rates, loyalty programs, special offers and much more.

Cons:

Though we believe it will appear in the future, still worth mentioning - automatic clients recognition system would be a great advantage to the program.

7 years ago

Dear Veronika, Thank you for taking the time to review Avantio software. We are very happy to hear your feedback. We work very hard to provide the best service to help our clients and we regularly make improvements to the software to make it best meet your needs. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss anything further. Best regards, The Avantio Team.

Andreas
Managing Director in Ireland

Solid VRMS and Channel Management Solution

Comments: Solid

Pros:

The software allowed us grow from 5 units in 1 city to multiple cities and country service provider. Reasonably priced and simple enough to use. Recent add ons to the software also and upgrades planned , I would recommend it if you're in the business for sure.

Cons:

That I am not using all its features. I am hoping to improve on this and with my team

last year

Hi Andreas, We are glad to receive your feedback and to see that Avantio is a solid component of your business. It makes us feel greateful and motivated for what's coming next. Please always remember that you can count on us: dedicated support and account manager, continuos trainings presencial and online, events organised for the VR community, it is all available for you. We wish you continued success always, your dedication to grow your portfolio and your success are inspiring!

carlo
property manager in Italy
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

It´s the best and complete software for property management .

Comments: my working life

Pros:

Gives help with payments, owners, cleaners, reservations, channel manager, and the Head Manager will give support and formation, one of the rep was in the web project and she's very helpful, now she's the Assistance Head, and the department will be better (I Hope)

Cons:

No app available but works good with IOS and Android, The assistance sometimes delays in the resolution of problems.There is nobody to answer on Saturdays and Sundays and tourism does not have time.

7 years ago

Thank you for your feedback Carlo! We are pleased to hear that you are happy with the features that we have implemented and that they are making a difference in your business, especially regarding our Service providers intranet to help manage the processes of cleaners and other suppliers. We appreciate your comments about the customer service hours and we'll consider these. As you know we have made big changes within the customer service department to help meet more of our customers needs. Looking forward to continuing to work and grow together! Kind regards, The Avantio Team.

Loic
CEO in Switzerland
Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Great avantio customer service

Comments: Avantio is a great program if you manage numerous property like us as it a pricing per property and not in % of each transaction. Also the report you can extract for your accounting are very customizable and the result we reached is perfectly adapted to our needs and was customized at a great price. Ii two words flexibility and service.

Pros:

flexibility customizable

Cons:

The IT team should learn english to be able to converse directly with me for the improvements we did together

7 years ago

Thank you Loic, for taking the time to leave us a review. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our software and how we organise our pricing. The focus of Avantio is to create opportunities for your business to grow, and that is incorporated through everything we do, from your pricing (we don¿t take a % of your success!) and through the developments of the software. I understand your point regarding the languages spoken and I understand from Kyle that although our IT team spoke to your team by email in English, it was better in this case that he helped with the development. We are a very international group, and we have a big interest in developing the languages spoken throughout the company to ensure that we can meet your needs. At your disposal Loic! Many thanks, The Avantio Team

Carolin
Owner in Italy

highly recommended

Pros:

The customer service of AVANTIO is exemplary: always available, always friendly and, above all, always professional and highly trained! Working with VRMS and Channel Manager is simple, understandable and very easy to use. The transmission to different portals is always correct. AVANTIO is highly recommended.

Cons:

The costs are relatively high, but you should also be able to increase sales with the software.

7 years ago

Thank you for your review Carolin! We're very pleased to hear your comments. Whilst our charges are not the lowest in the market, we firmly believe that by working with Avantio, agencies will increase their profits through more efficient resource management and increased profitable reservations. We also assume the significant cost for training and supporting all of our clients with our dedicated customer service teams, to ensure that our clients are skilled in using the software to have the maximum benefit from the tools and features available. We look forward to working further with you in the future, Kind regards, The Avantio Team

Ian
Director in Spain

Automation

Comments: Too early to say really. Covid-19 has prevented me testing the system in live situations, so far. However, I have used the time to test with simulations & I have confidence in the software for the future.

Pros:

It seemed to offer all the features I was looking for to automate our processes. I liked the idea of 1 company resposible for providing my 3 key requirements: Property management, Channel manager & Website. Other users I spoke to said the after sales support was good. This was an important feature. In fact, the main reason we did not choose an alternative supplier.

Cons:

Integration was not difficult. Largely because it was the first proprietary property management system & channel manager we have used. The new website was totally new, no integtration. The software is complex & takes some time to get used to. Continuous development, which is essential, can make some elements appear fragmented. I am still getting to know the full funcionality, but so far I am pleased. Value for money remains to be seen. It is too soon. The policy of charging for certain modules or upgrades, with an activation charge & then a monthly charge, was not used in the sales pitch!

Serena
General Manager in Italy
Real Estate, Self Employed

AVANTIO is an excellent software that helps a lot you to save time and money

Comments: I am a real Avantio fun, they listen to you, perform efficiently and continually upgrade their systems and services. The great support team is always ready to help and give useful suggestions.
I’ve been using AVANTIO for more than 3 years and I still consider it an excellent software

Pros:

Multi-level management, very valuable reporting area , attractive/user-friendly templates, Simple channel manager syncs with numbers of portals and many other several functionalities.

Cons:

More training meetings to learn all the AVANTIO innovative features and their full potential

Pedro
CEO in Portugal

Great

Pros:

Best pms I have worked with for the last 15 years

Cons:

Nothing to point out after 8 years of intense use

9 months ago

Dear Pedro, We appreciate your feedback! We are glad to help your business. Please feel free to always share your thoughts and achievements with us.

Dominique
Ideal in Spain
Commercial Real Estate, 2–10 Employees

Ideal Chanel

Pros:

Chanel manager, check-in, everything is really good

Cons:

Nothing, everything is good in this Chanel

9 months ago

Dear Dominique, Thank you for this 5 star review. We are glad to help your business. Please feel free to always share your feedback, thoughts, and your achievements with us.

Cesare
Iwishitaly Owner in Italy

Great training!

Comments: Great support, great training, great people, great system!
We are sastified indeed.

Pros:

We find it very useful. We just finished a 3 days training and we couldn't be more satisfied! Great team with a complete knowledge of the system and super supportive and helpful! Well done!

Cons:

The problems we have to deal with are referred to our peculiar agency layout and not due to system's issues.

5 years ago

Thank you for your review Cesare, and delighted to hear your satsifaction with the service, support and training. We're here to help!

Tolo
Director in Spain

Amazing software

Pros:

I love how intuitive it is and that they are always improving the software.

Cons:

I would like to have Avantio as hotel solution, not only holiday rental solution.

last year

Hi Tolo, That is a real 5 star review. It makes us feel greateful and motivated for continuing our work and delivering excellent service and software! It is a great pleasure for us to be part of your success! We will continue delivering great product that our clients deserve.

Claudio
Holidays in Portugal

Fabolous software

Comments: We are a very small company and overall, this software give us more time to receive our guest's and save time whith bureaucracy. Whith Avantio software our back office was much improved and now we can know about our performance just opening the software in a minute.
Avantio software it's an employe that work for us 24/24 whithout any complain. What we can ask more?

Pros:

Very user friendly. Whith Avantio software everything is automatic giving us much more time to do what we know better, receive guest's.

Cons:

i like everything, but most of all, i have to say that Avantio team are great, giving me all the help that i need when i need.