Filter by:

• Overall

About Bizimply

Bizimply is an All–In-One People Management Solution that enhances the way shift-oriented operators manage their business.

Learn more about Bizimply

Elaine H.
HR Manager in Ireland
Hospitality, 201-500 Employees

Excellent system for managing labour

5 2 years ago

Comments: System is excellent for managing our time & attendance, a very efficient and handy tool that has saved us time and money over the last number of years.

Pros:

I like that the software is constantly being developed and that bizimply listen to our wish lists.

Cons:

Nothing that I don't like but I would love more HR features, reporting etc.

Alternatives Considered: Cegid Meta4 PeopleNet and HRLocker

Reasons for Switching to Bizimply: It could talk to our payroll and the cost factor.

Magdalena L.
General Manager in UK
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees

5 4 months ago

Comments: I found that easy to manage,

Pros:

Helpful on Daily bases, weekly schedules, to run business everyday.

Cons:

Schedules sometimes work very slow but still cannot imagine to do it old way on excel etc.

Emilie N.
Head of Talent in UK
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees

User friendly & in constant development

5 4 years ago

Pros:

The fact that as an HR/admin all the information of all the various location are accessible in 1 click. most of all I love the fact the tool is in constant development, and always get new features that are actually really useful. Bizimply is not only anymore the tool we use for attendance and scheduling, but helps to manage employees, employee administration and business decision making,

Eimear F.
Operations Manager in Ireland
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Bizimply Review

4 4 months ago

Comments: Liz is always on hand to help when required- very efficent. She has taken all queries and suggestion on board and has implemented some of these alredy which really benefit the company.

Pros:

The timecard managment is great- managers can approve their teams hours and payroll can directly pull this information. You can see at a glance what colleagues are present in what location on a daily basis. Great reminders about training required, up & coming anniversary's etc.

Cons:

Leaver dates cannot be added until after the coleague leaves.

Steward W.
Manager in Ireland

Save time and money

5 2 years ago

Pros:

You can upload timesheets direct to payroll

Cons:

Staff to request holidays or days off on the app or clock in/out pad

Viv W.
Finance Director in UK
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Great Find!

4 5 years ago

Comments: I was asked to source a way of keeping track of the guys on site and found this app, we had a demo, like what we saw and they then took all our information and did a tailored demo for us which sold us the product.

Pros:

Easy to use once you get used to it and we can tailor it a little to meet our requirements and a reasonable price to get it on every site on the ipads.

Cons:

It doesn't do things as 'globally' as we would like but having said that they are looking into tweaking it for us.

Yuka C.
General Manager in UK

excellent!

5 6 years ago

Comments: I wish we had found out about Bizimply sooner! With this software, everything you need to manage your business and staff is in one place. Customer support is brilliant, and our reps are there anytime we need them for training or support. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Bizimply Response

6 years ago

Hi Yuka, Thank you so much for your kind review of Bizimply. We are delighted to be helping you with the management of your business and team and we hope to maintain the standards of customer support which you have come to expect from us. Thank you again from everyone here at Bizimply.

Fearghus M.
Owner in Ireland

The Merrion Inn Review

3 4 months ago

Pros:

Easy to click through the shifts that were worked for wages

Cons:

Too many features (that I'm paying for) that I won't use and don't need. The one size fits all model is not good

Sean S.
Director in UK

Verry good easy

4 6 years ago

Comments: Pros are the system is easy to use Cons are
Not being Abel to see spend per area at end of week in cash value
Not having system in place for bank account
Ni number
In the staff app can we get this to show hrs work for the full month so they can cheack there hrs from home ?

Jennine J.
Director in UK
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

You have cancelled my account before my paid date of the 15th Novemeber!!

3 4 weeks ago New

Comments: Very unhappy atm

Pros:

Schedule is very visual otherwise the rest of the software is rather dated compared to Breathe

Cons:

Customer service is questionable. Very unhappy that you have deleted my account before the end date of the 15th November 2021.

Alternatives Considered: Breathe

Elli P.
Events Manager in UK

Review from Food Creations

5 4 months ago

Comments: The benefits would be the easiness of creating the schedule and being able to copy certain hours from previous schedules and having all the payroll informaiton completed for us

Pros:

The main product is extremely easy to use and implement into our daily routine. The staff can easily clock in and out from their own phone and the GPS feature helps us ensure that all employees are in the building when doing so. The set up was really straight forward and had a thorough run through of the whole product from a Team Member through Zoom which was really helpful as I was able to ask any questions straight away! The information that the product gives is really beneficial as it saves us having to count up all employee hours and work out rates of pay and overall wages to send to our accountant as all this information is already done for us through Bizimply.

Cons:

The thing that could be improved is that if an employees shift was changed once the schedule was published is that the employee could get a notification telling them what their shift has been changed to.

Stacey S.
Office Manager in Ireland
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees

2 clinics

4 4 months ago

Comments: Easy enough to use, further functionality on staff personal information and better holiday tracking would be helpful

Pros:

Scheduling staff rosters - being able to send this out straight from system

Cons:

Not being able to view multiple practices at once

Andy N.
Accountant in UK
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees

Solid but could be better with a few small things

4 3 years ago

Comments: Good customer service but products like Deputy for the little things a bit better IMO.

Pros:

Easy enough to use which is good for non-techy people.

Cons:

A few annoying small things like if booking a half day off for someone it adds a full day to their holiday allowance.

Jessica H.
HR & Marketing Assistant in UK
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

Good HR Software

5 4 months ago

Pros:

Has a good range of features and integrates well with other software.

Cons:

Nothing I dislike I particularly, its a great software overall.

Shane M.
Assistant General Manager/ Payroll in Ireland
Used the Software for: Not provided

A great time saver and super easy to use

4 6 years ago

Comments: We have recently switched to Bizimply from Elephant Smart Business, as our managers were spending hours each week altering schedules and for me personally payroll was taking up to 5/6 hours to do. We have 4 separate locations in the business and many staff work in more than 1 of these locations, with Bizimply it is so easy to separate the different shifts in different locations. With our previous system it was a nightmare trying to sort out separate departments. The end of day, shift log is such a great tool and something we are finding extremely helpful. Its making communication much better. The opening manager starts the day by reading over yesterdays log and instantly knows how busy the day was and if there were any issues. Payroll is much easier now, as when verifying staffs timecards its all in one place. Scheduled hours..timestation hours....hours paid. We have over 90 staff so that is the only thing slowing me down now :)

Julia R.
HR & Payroll Assistant in UK
Supermarkets, 201-500 Employees

Bizimply Review

5 4 months ago

Pros:

It is easy to navigate around and to put employee profiles on there. It is simple to send them their pins and the photo clock in ensures people sign is as themselves.

Cons:

The main thing I miss from our previous software is the ability to build specific reports yourself.

Pawel W.
GM in Ireland
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees

Good but not great.

3 11 months ago

Comments: Decent software with good customer service.

Cons:

Missing one important feature that was promised to be developed over a year ago: - allowing employees to request time off through the app.

Paulina C.
Supervisor in Ireland
Restaurants, 2-10 Employees

Great system

5 4 months ago

Comments: Great

Pros:

Easy use, scheduling made easier, easy clocking in

Cons:

Sometimes there are duplicate shifts or mistakes but easy to fix

Jacqui K.
Accounts in Ireland
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees

Does what it says it will do

5 4 years ago

Comments: Quicker and more accurate payroll processing

Pros:

Extremely user friendly all staff made the adjustment to new software very quickly. This was very important for us.

Cons:

The format of two weekly reports, I have to cut and paste the two weeks side by side. Otherwise I don't see a day by day hours only the total on both days.... ie 2 Mondays..... etc

Declan O.
Manager in Czechia

Bizimply at Caffrey's

4 6 years ago

Comments: We at Caffrey's have found Bizimply very easy to use, and it has greatly improved the communication between staff and also improved the punctuality of the staff all in all Bizimply is a very useful and helpful tool and has helped us a lot

Orna D.
Office Manager in Ireland
Food Production, 11-50 Employees

User friendly system - easy time station and additional hr support software

5 3 months ago

Comments: Great customer service and very easy to use system. Training was great and follow ups were very helpful too. System looks good and makes it easier to manage staff hours, confirm that breaks were taken and even allows payroll to be processed remotely from the office as needed.

Pros:

The product suits our business well. The time station is very easy to use both for staff and management. Payroll is so much easier to process and we have a lot of additional information logged eg staff breaks which was harder to capture when we were paper based. It is easy to manage and there is always support available when needed.

Cons:

The transfer to our thesaurus payroll system is not flawless so it doesn't save me quite as much time as I had hoped.

Tadhg L.
Managing director in Ireland

Honest feedback

4 4 months ago

Comments: Good positive experience only issue I have is response times from support. Email and chat feature are too slow. I would prefer a quick phone call to get instant resolution.

Pros:

The scheduling, time clock, holiday tracking etc are excellent features. Happy the system has saved us time and made our schedule of easier. We now have accurate payroll as a result.

Cons:

Support is slow when I’m on the system I need instant support. Often I have needed support but it can take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes to get a response or longer. By this time I have moved off the task and onto something else. Phone support would be a great bonus.

Andrew M.
COO in Ireland
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees

Hook & Ladder

5 4 months ago

Comments: Exceptionally smooth and easy

Pros:

Ease of use, growth, consistent updates, customer service ( or really the lack of need for customer service) Overview dashboard, employee ease of use

Cons:

Zero. Company constantly improving and adding

Susan L.
General manager in Ireland
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Central to operating the business

5 4 months ago

Pros:

Employee time recording clocking functionality essential for the daily and weekly operations of the business and payroll.

Cons:

I find it has gotten slower the more functionality it gets, when you adjust hours on the schedule it is noticeably slower than it was.

Richard H.
Managing Director in Ireland

The Rising Sun

5 3 years ago

Comments: The Roster is major for us. It's so easy to create a roster for all different departments and one press of the button every employee gets an email outlining their working times. Clocking in is so easy. Managing our costs and doing comparisons with other weeks and months Ability to input all vacation days for employees

Pros:

Its excellent software really helps us to manage our small hotel. Now the roster is so simple compared to the paper roster we used to use. I get excellent reports.

Cons:

Very little perhaps having to make sure we are on the correct week when we change from one category from to another.