About Bizimply

Bizimply is an All–In-One People Management Solution that enhances the way shift-oriented operators manage their business.

Learn more about Bizimply

Pros:

Much easier now to keep an eye on attendance. Rota’s are much easier to do on this software and love the app.

Cons:

I can't think of anything I don't like about the product.

Bizimply ratings

4.7
4.7
4.3
4.3

8.5/10

Bizimply has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 84 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Bizimply before?

Darioush
Operations Manager in UK
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees

What did we do without it

5.0 6 days ago New

Comments: Amazing programme and with continuous development it has saved us money and made a mundane part of our Operation that little more easier and interactive

Pros:

Bizimply acts as our full HR Management. We can track attendance, holidays, training and forecasts. Its a great all in one programme and very user friendly.

Cons:

Theres nothing that I least like. I think all the functions are fantastic

Elaine
HR Manager in Ireland
Hospitality, 201-500 Employees

Excellent system for managing labour

Comments: System is excellent for managing our time & attendance, a very efficient and handy tool that has saved us time and money over the last number of years.

Pros:

I like that the software is constantly being developed and that bizimply listen to our wish lists.

Cons:

Nothing that I don't like but I would love more HR features, reporting etc.

Alternatives Considered: Cegid Meta4 PeopleNet and HRLocker

Reasons for Switching to Bizimply: It could talk to our payroll and the cost factor.

natalie
head of HR in UK
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

Feedback

2.0 6 days ago New

Comments: part of Bizimply works very well for our teams and the support is good. It is not a fully functional HR/employee records, holiday request system which results in more manual work and errors.

Pros:

the scheduling module and time & attendance are easy to use

Cons:

Bizimply is not a HR function- many floors in the system that are not able to be adjusted

Gary
Managing Director in UK
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

Oversight

Comments: I have found bizimply to be responsive to any queries and their cloud database of support is actually very very good, meaning you can generally get a better understanding of an issue without the need to speak with someone.

Pros:

We currently operate 11 sites, Bizimply gives us a oversight of each arm of our business and help to keep a control on labour in particular.

Cons:

A version for ipad (app) for building rotas out would be excellent . Doing this on a computer is super simple but some of our locations relay solely on iPad.

Alternatives Considered: RotaCloud

Reasons for Switching to Bizimply: A recommendation from a peer.

3 months ago

Hi Gary, thank you so much for your review! We are delighted you are enjoying your time with Bizimply. We have noted your suggestions and will relay it back to the product team!

Neil
Regional Manager in UK
Hospitality, 201-500 Employees

Great tool for labour tracking!

Comments: From initial conversation through to us now using the service over a year, Bizimply have been great. Responsive, innovative and capable of building a package to suit our needs. Couldn't fault their efforts so far

Pros:

Simple, easy installation and set up and very effective labour management tool

Cons:

None- so far I have found all functionality to fit our needs

Pawel

Comprehensive.

Comments: I like it. It is good value for money. It has much more applications than just workforce management.

Pros:

It is quite comprehensive. It can be your one workforce managing tool. You can upload all employee documents in to someone's file. It allows to create checklists and follow the progress.

Cons:

Pretty confusing labor cost analysis. Forecasting your labor cost is pretty challenging.

7 months ago

Hi Pawel, Thank you very much for your review. We love to hear feedback and we will definitely take that on board! We are delighted to hear you are enjoying our product- Bizimply.

Simon
Group Operations Manager in UK
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees

Fantastic System, Support and Implementation

Comments: Fantastic experience from initially enquiry, demonstration, trial/testing through to onboarding and implementation.

Pros:

Ease of use, adaptability, support and service.

Cons:

Few tweaks to add in available overtime/cover shifts would be good.

Alternatives Considered: Access People HR, Planday and Sona

Reasons for Switching to Bizimply: Overall package and system

3 months ago

Hi Simon, we really appreciate your review! We are overjoyed you are liking our Bizimply software! We will definitely take your comments onboard.

Declan
Contracts Manager in Ireland
Civil Engineering, 51-200 Employees

Review

Pros:

Ease of use of the software to record employee attendance

Cons:

Maybe add a feature where employees can upload their training records

6 days ago

Hi Declan, thank you for your feedback we delighted you are enjoying our product!

Ross
Area Manager in UK

Market Shaker & The dog & parrot

5.0 last week New

Pros:

It's simply just easy to use and takes about 5 hours off my week doing rotas and trying to keep ontop of staff. Time off request function is a godsend

Cons:

Holiday days sometimes don't show up properly. If a member of staff books a whole week off it sometimes doesn't show the last 2 days of the time off request on the schedule

6 days ago

Hi Ross, Delighted we are saving you time weekly! That is what we are here to do We are sorry to hear about the Holiday days we will get a member of our product team to review this for you!

Rachel
Manager in Ireland
Pharmaceuticals, 2-10 Employees

new user

5.0 2 weeks ago New

Pros:

The software is very easy to use and reliable.

Cons:

I feel the scheduling of rosters could be easier to do as they are a bit time consuming

6 days ago

Hi Rachel, thank you for your review! We are glad you find Bizimply easy and reliable to use! We have webinars that can show how to use schedule in the most effective and way that will save you a ton of time!

Jennifer
Human Resources Generalist in Ireland
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

Feedback for HRIS Capabilities

Comments: It's great having the roster and scheduling functions in the same place as the employee details and for the HRIS; I completely see the appeal. I understand that the HR side of things is still quite new for Bizimply to be offering, and I'm aware that there's a lot more learning and development happening slowly behind the scenes for continuous improvement down the line. From my perspective however, it's really lacking on the HRIS side of things and I struggle to make it work for me in my role in an efficient, comprehensive way.
I do however want to note that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I've dealt with on occasion, has been exceedingly helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Response time is good. The chat function and couple of other calls I've had in past months with Customer Reps have also been good; and they've been honest about where the system is at in terms of HR shortcomings, which I appreicate.

Pros:

Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] & Ops Team like the functionality of the scheduling features within Bizimply, and for that, on a weekly basis, it's fantastic and been a great tool! Accessibility to the team, and ease for management on this piece is critical and working well.

Cons:

The reporting features and employee profile. I came into my role managing HR at the end of 2020, and the decision to migrate from the in-use HR Info System to Bizimply was already well underway (we'd been using Bizimply already for some time, but only and just for the scheduling/roster). I know it's a work in progress, but I'm shocked at how bare bones the employee profile is, and how inflexible certain fields, etc. It's not good enough, frankly, for our HRIS so now I've had to build and am tracking a number of complex Excel spreadsheets to ensure I'm capturing and updating relevant employees pieces. For the reporting, it's just super bare bones. There's no ability to build your own reports; what's available is super basic and again, isn't allowing me as the person managing people for the company, to easily pull reports I would want. So it's more extra work outside of the system.

Alex
General Manager in Ireland
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees

"Bizimply at Slatterys Pub D4! its our Perfect Productivity Barometer!"

Comments: Implemented Bizimply in Dec 2014 and now I could not live without it. From the start it was extremely easy to use and set up and just like any software you get out what you put in. I delegated the scheduling to middle management and concentrated on the employee database, monitoring attendance and productivity and building up a history of daily shifts by logging details once a week. I also used teh employee database to record data from staff revies held every 3/6 months. This historical data which shows sales, hours used and labour costs is now my "Productivity Baramoter" I am able to forecast the revenue and required labour and incentivise my staff to deliver on the optimum Sales Per Labour Hour rate (I now know it) that will deliver the maximum return in the most sustainable way. In our industry we cannot afford to sprint from Monday to Sunday, it's a marathon from January to December!

Pros:

Ease of use, I can open multiple windows at the same time, great support, nice GUI, good pricing and easy to find invoices, they understand our industry, continuously improves functionality.

Cons:

Lack of colour or shift type differentiation

Tadhg
Managing director in Ireland

Honest feedback

Comments: Good positive experience only issue I have is response times from support. Email and chat feature are too slow. I would prefer a quick phone call to get instant resolution.

Pros:

The scheduling, time clock, holiday tracking etc are excellent features. Happy the system has saved us time and made our schedule of easier. We now have accurate payroll as a result.

Cons:

Support is slow when I’m on the system I need instant support. Often I have needed support but it can take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes to get a response or longer. By this time I have moved off the task and onto something else. Phone support would be a great bonus.

Emilie
Head of Talent in UK
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees

User friendly & in constant development

Pros:

The fact that as an HR/admin all the information of all the various location are accessible in 1 click. most of all I love the fact the tool is in constant development, and always get new features that are actually really useful. Bizimply is not only anymore the tool we use for attendance and scheduling, but helps to manage employees, employee administration and business decision making,

Eimear
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Bizimply Review

Comments: Liz is always on hand to help when required- very efficent. She has taken all queries and suggestion on board and has implemented some of these alredy which really benefit the company.

Pros:

The timecard managment is great- managers can approve their teams hours and payroll can directly pull this information. You can see at a glance what colleagues are present in what location on a daily basis. Great reminders about training required, up & coming anniversary's etc.

Cons:

Leaver dates cannot be added until after the coleague leaves.

Andrew
Operations Manager in Ireland

Bizimply has given me the control to oversee multiple locations from the palm of my hand.

Pros:

Bizimply is so simple to use. The user interface from employee level to director level is so user friendly. The information I need is clearly displayed for me where and when I need it. The support received from the team in Bizimply is second to none and any queries or changes we have asked have been done or are in progress.

Andrew
COO in Ireland
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees

Hook & Ladder

Comments: Exceptionally smooth and easy

Pros:

Ease of use, growth, consistent updates, customer service ( or really the lack of need for customer service) Overview dashboard, employee ease of use

Cons:

Zero. Company constantly improving and adding

Del
Head of Operations in Ireland

An essential part of our business

Pros:

Usability - it's simple, clean, and uncomplicated. For me it's all about tracking the labour cost and ensuring that units are on track financially.

Cons:

More reports/reporting is an area that could use some focused development. For the most part it's an excellent product, that just needs continual development, like any other.

susan
General manager in Ireland
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Central to operating the business

Pros:

Employee time recording clocking functionality essential for the daily and weekly operations of the business and payroll.

Cons:

I find it has gotten slower the more functionality it gets, when you adjust hours on the schedule it is noticeably slower than it was.

Orna
Office Manager in Ireland
Food Production, 11-50 Employees

User friendly system - easy time station and additional hr support software

Comments: Great customer service and very easy to use system. Training was great and follow ups were very helpful too. System looks good and makes it easier to manage staff hours, confirm that breaks were taken and even allows payroll to be processed remotely from the office as needed.

Pros:

The product suits our business well. The time station is very easy to use both for staff and management. Payroll is so much easier to process and we have a lot of additional information logged eg staff breaks which was harder to capture when we were paper based. It is easy to manage and there is always support available when needed.

Cons:

The transfer to our thesaurus payroll system is not flawless so it doesn't save me quite as much time as I had hoped.

Elli
Events Manager in UK

Review from Food Creations

Comments: The benefits would be the easiness of creating the schedule and being able to copy certain hours from previous schedules and having all the payroll informaiton completed for us

Pros:

The main product is extremely easy to use and implement into our daily routine. The staff can easily clock in and out from their own phone and the GPS feature helps us ensure that all employees are in the building when doing so. The set up was really straight forward and had a thorough run through of the whole product from a Team Member through Zoom which was really helpful as I was able to ask any questions straight away! The information that the product gives is really beneficial as it saves us having to count up all employee hours and work out rates of pay and overall wages to send to our accountant as all this information is already done for us through Bizimply.

Cons:

The thing that could be improved is that if an employees shift was changed once the schedule was published is that the employee could get a notification telling them what their shift has been changed to.

Dave
General Manager in Ireland
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees

Good But

Comments: Really apart from the 2 issues above, its a great system and easy to use.

Pros:

Ease of use and everything being in one cloud-based location

Cons:

Sign in only possible with an I-pad for time station Extra modules costing more. Either do a subscription service or don't guys. I use lots of them and modular subscription only works if everything is modular. Having Holiday management and other items behind a separate pay structure is frankly BS

Richard
Managing Director in Ireland

The Rising Sun

Comments: The Roster is major for us. It's so easy to create a roster for all different departments and one press of the button every employee gets an email outlining their working times. Clocking in is so easy. Managing our costs and doing comparisons with other weeks and months Ability to input all vacation days for employees

Pros:

Its excellent software really helps us to manage our small hotel. Now the roster is so simple compared to the paper roster we used to use. I get excellent reports.

Cons:

Very little perhaps having to make sure we are on the correct week when we change from one category from to another.

Magdalena
General Manager in UK
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees

Comments: I found that easy to manage,

Pros:

Helpful on Daily bases, weekly schedules, to run business everyday.

Cons:

Schedules sometimes work very slow but still cannot imagine to do it old way on excel etc.

Paul
Owner in Ireland
Used the Software for: Not provided

Awesome Product

Comments: We have been using Bizimply for over 2 years across our business and find it to be an exceptional tool that helps us manage our business more effectively.
Our restaurants are located across the greater Dublin area, we have a very small management team and use Bizimply not only Daily, but multiple times daily. We no longer bring spread sheets to weekly management meetings, instead we all sit and analyze the business performance based on the information our managers have put on Bizimply.
We have used the time management function to reduce our labour cost by 6% over the last 6 months. All stores also use the simple clock in feature on Ipads. Being a multi site company, we have persisnat issues with suppliers, so find the supplier issue function very useful.
Because Bizimply can be accessed on our POS Tills, managers and supervisor are spending less time in teh office and more time on the floor with customers.
The Bizimply support team are all very helpful when it comes to questions or change requests, and should be commended. We here at The Lovely Food Company are very happy to recommend Bizimply

7 years ago

Hi Paul, We are delighted that you are so happy with Bizimply. Its awesome that you have been able to use Bizimply to analyze your business performance and reduce your labour costs. Thank you so much for writing such a great review of our software and staff, we all really appreciate it.