About Bizimply

Bizimply is an All–In-One People Management Solution that enhances the way shift-oriented operators manage their business.

Learn more about Bizimply

Pros:

Much easier now to keep an eye on attendance. Rota’s are much easier to do on this software and love the app.

Cons:

I can't think of anything I don't like about the product.

Bizimply ratings

4.7
4.7
4.3
4.3

8.5/10

Bizimply has an overall rating of 4.7 out 5 stars based on 74 user reviews on Capterra.

Sort by

Have you used Bizimply before?

Elaine H.
HR Manager in Ireland
Hospitality, 201-500 Employees

Excellent system for managing labour

5 3 years ago

Comments: System is excellent for managing our time & attendance, a very efficient and handy tool that has saved us time and money over the last number of years.

Pros:

I like that the software is constantly being developed and that bizimply listen to our wish lists.

Cons:

Nothing that I don't like but I would love more HR features, reporting etc.

Alternatives Considered: Cegid Meta4 PeopleNet and HRLocker

Reasons for Switching to Bizimply: It could talk to our payroll and the cost factor.

Neil H.
Regional Manager in UK
Hospitality, 201-500 Employees

Great tool for labour tracking!

5 10 months ago

Comments: From initial conversation through to us now using the service over a year, Bizimply have been great. Responsive, innovative and capable of building a package to suit our needs. Couldn't fault their efforts so far

Pros:

Simple, easy installation and set up and very effective labour management tool

Cons:

None- so far I have found all functionality to fit our needs

Jennine J.
Director in UK
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

You have cancelled my account before my paid date of the 15th Novemeber!!

3 6 months ago

Comments: Very unhappy atm

Pros:

Schedule is very visual otherwise the rest of the software is rather dated compared to Breathe

Cons:

Customer service is questionable. Very unhappy that you have deleted my account before the end date of the 15th November 2021.

Alternatives Considered: Breathe

Pawel W.

Comprehensive.

5 3 months ago

Comments: I like it. It is good value for money. It has much more applications than just workforce management.

Pros:

It is quite comprehensive. It can be your one workforce managing tool. You can upload all employee documents in to someone's file. It allows to create checklists and follow the progress.

Cons:

Pretty confusing labor cost analysis. Forecasting your labor cost is pretty challenging.

3 months ago

Hi Pawel, Thank you very much for your review. We love to hear feedback and we will definitely take that on board! We are delighted to hear you are enjoying our product- Bizimply.

Jennifer C.
Human Resources Generalist in Ireland
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

Feedback for HRIS Capabilities

4 10 months ago

Comments: It's great having the roster and scheduling functions in the same place as the employee details and for the HRIS; I completely see the appeal. I understand that the HR side of things is still quite new for Bizimply to be offering, and I'm aware that there's a lot more learning and development happening slowly behind the scenes for continuous improvement down the line. From my perspective however, it's really lacking on the HRIS side of things and I struggle to make it work for me in my role in an efficient, comprehensive way.
I do however want to note that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I've dealt with on occasion, has been exceedingly helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Response time is good. The chat function and couple of other calls I've had in past months with Customer Reps have also been good; and they've been honest about where the system is at in terms of HR shortcomings, which I appreicate.

Pros:

Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] & Ops Team like the functionality of the scheduling features within Bizimply, and for that, on a weekly basis, it's fantastic and been a great tool! Accessibility to the team, and ease for management on this piece is critical and working well.

Cons:

The reporting features and employee profile. I came into my role managing HR at the end of 2020, and the decision to migrate from the in-use HR Info System to Bizimply was already well underway (we'd been using Bizimply already for some time, but only and just for the scheduling/roster). I know it's a work in progress, but I'm shocked at how bare bones the employee profile is, and how inflexible certain fields, etc. It's not good enough, frankly, for our HRIS so now I've had to build and am tracking a number of complex Excel spreadsheets to ensure I'm capturing and updating relevant employees pieces. For the reporting, it's just super bare bones. There's no ability to build your own reports; what's available is super basic and again, isn't allowing me as the person managing people for the company, to easily pull reports I would want. So it's more extra work outside of the system.

Andrew M.
COO in Ireland
Restaurants, 51-200 Employees

Hook & Ladder

5 10 months ago

Comments: Exceptionally smooth and easy

Pros:

Ease of use, growth, consistent updates, customer service ( or really the lack of need for customer service) Overview dashboard, employee ease of use

Cons:

Zero. Company constantly improving and adding

Susan L.
General manager in Ireland
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Central to operating the business

5 10 months ago

Pros:

Employee time recording clocking functionality essential for the daily and weekly operations of the business and payroll.

Cons:

I find it has gotten slower the more functionality it gets, when you adjust hours on the schedule it is noticeably slower than it was.

Orna D.
Office Manager in Ireland
Food Production, 11-50 Employees

User friendly system - easy time station and additional hr support software

5 9 months ago

Comments: Great customer service and very easy to use system. Training was great and follow ups were very helpful too. System looks good and makes it easier to manage staff hours, confirm that breaks were taken and even allows payroll to be processed remotely from the office as needed.

Pros:

The product suits our business well. The time station is very easy to use both for staff and management. Payroll is so much easier to process and we have a lot of additional information logged eg staff breaks which was harder to capture when we were paper based. It is easy to manage and there is always support available when needed.

Cons:

The transfer to our thesaurus payroll system is not flawless so it doesn't save me quite as much time as I had hoped.

Elli P.
Events Manager in UK

Review from Food Creations

5 10 months ago

Comments: The benefits would be the easiness of creating the schedule and being able to copy certain hours from previous schedules and having all the payroll informaiton completed for us

Pros:

The main product is extremely easy to use and implement into our daily routine. The staff can easily clock in and out from their own phone and the GPS feature helps us ensure that all employees are in the building when doing so. The set up was really straight forward and had a thorough run through of the whole product from a Team Member through Zoom which was really helpful as I was able to ask any questions straight away! The information that the product gives is really beneficial as it saves us having to count up all employee hours and work out rates of pay and overall wages to send to our accountant as all this information is already done for us through Bizimply.

Cons:

The thing that could be improved is that if an employees shift was changed once the schedule was published is that the employee could get a notification telling them what their shift has been changed to.

Joan H.
Owner/Superintendent Pharmacist in Ireland
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Life’s too short for manual recording…..

5 3 months ago

Comments: Very good and efficient. Louise has been in contact to check in very frequently and was very nice to deal with.

Pros:

Everything can be scheduled so swiftly and with a few clicks of a button. Easy and clear communication between management and staff without any hassle of arranging meetings etc

Cons:

Maybe a reminder alert to staff to check in and out? That’s the one issue we encountered at the beginning, staff forgetting to clock in and out. It doesn’t take long to become a habit though….

2 months ago

Hi Joan, thank you very much for your feedback we will definitely take that on board! We are so glad you are enjoying our product!

Alex C.
General Manager in Ireland
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees

"Bizimply at Slatterys Pub D4! its our Perfect Productivity Barometer!"

5 6 years ago

Comments: Implemented Bizimply in Dec 2014 and now I could not live without it. From the start it was extremely easy to use and set up and just like any software you get out what you put in. I delegated the scheduling to middle management and concentrated on the employee database, monitoring attendance and productivity and building up a history of daily shifts by logging details once a week. I also used teh employee database to record data from staff revies held every 3/6 months. This historical data which shows sales, hours used and labour costs is now my "Productivity Baramoter" I am able to forecast the revenue and required labour and incentivise my staff to deliver on the optimum Sales Per Labour Hour rate (I now know it) that will deliver the maximum return in the most sustainable way. In our industry we cannot afford to sprint from Monday to Sunday, it's a marathon from January to December!

Pros:

Ease of use, I can open multiple windows at the same time, great support, nice GUI, good pricing and easy to find invoices, they understand our industry, continuously improves functionality.

Cons:

Lack of colour or shift type differentiation

Tadhg L.
Managing director in Ireland

Honest feedback

4 10 months ago

Comments: Good positive experience only issue I have is response times from support. Email and chat feature are too slow. I would prefer a quick phone call to get instant resolution.

Pros:

The scheduling, time clock, holiday tracking etc are excellent features. Happy the system has saved us time and made our schedule of easier. We now have accurate payroll as a result.

Cons:

Support is slow when I’m on the system I need instant support. Often I have needed support but it can take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes to get a response or longer. By this time I have moved off the task and onto something else. Phone support would be a great bonus.

Emilie N.
Head of Talent in UK
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees

User friendly & in constant development

5 5 years ago

Pros:

The fact that as an HR/admin all the information of all the various location are accessible in 1 click. most of all I love the fact the tool is in constant development, and always get new features that are actually really useful. Bizimply is not only anymore the tool we use for attendance and scheduling, but helps to manage employees, employee administration and business decision making,

Eimear F.
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

Bizimply Review

4 10 months ago

Comments: Liz is always on hand to help when required- very efficent. She has taken all queries and suggestion on board and has implemented some of these alredy which really benefit the company.

Pros:

The timecard managment is great- managers can approve their teams hours and payroll can directly pull this information. You can see at a glance what colleagues are present in what location on a daily basis. Great reminders about training required, up & coming anniversary's etc.

Cons:

Leaver dates cannot be added until after the coleague leaves.

Andrew N.
Operations Manager in Ireland

Bizimply has given me the control to oversee multiple locations from the palm of my hand.

5 5 years ago

Pros:

Bizimply is so simple to use. The user interface from employee level to director level is so user friendly. The information I need is clearly displayed for me where and when I need it. The support received from the team in Bizimply is second to none and any queries or changes we have asked have been done or are in progress.

Del L.
Head of Operations in Ireland

An essential part of our business

5 5 years ago

Pros:

Usability - it's simple, clean, and uncomplicated. For me it's all about tracking the labour cost and ensuring that units are on track financially.

Cons:

More reports/reporting is an area that could use some focused development. For the most part it's an excellent product, that just needs continual development, like any other.

Dave P.
General Manager in Ireland
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees

Good But

4 3 years ago

Comments: Really apart from the 2 issues above, its a great system and easy to use.

Pros:

Ease of use and everything being in one cloud-based location

Cons:

Sign in only possible with an I-pad for time station Extra modules costing more. Either do a subscription service or don't guys. I use lots of them and modular subscription only works if everything is modular. Having Holiday management and other items behind a separate pay structure is frankly BS

Richard H.
Managing Director in Ireland

The Rising Sun

5 3 years ago

Comments: The Roster is major for us. It's so easy to create a roster for all different departments and one press of the button every employee gets an email outlining their working times. Clocking in is so easy. Managing our costs and doing comparisons with other weeks and months Ability to input all vacation days for employees

Pros:

Its excellent software really helps us to manage our small hotel. Now the roster is so simple compared to the paper roster we used to use. I get excellent reports.

Cons:

Very little perhaps having to make sure we are on the correct week when we change from one category from to another.

Magdalena L.
General Manager in UK
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees

5 10 months ago

Comments: I found that easy to manage,

Pros:

Helpful on Daily bases, weekly schedules, to run business everyday.

Cons:

Schedules sometimes work very slow but still cannot imagine to do it old way on excel etc.

Paul B.
Owner in Ireland
Used the Software for: Not provided

Awesome Product

5 7 years ago

Comments: We have been using Bizimply for over 2 years across our business and find it to be an exceptional tool that helps us manage our business more effectively.
Our restaurants are located across the greater Dublin area, we have a very small management team and use Bizimply not only Daily, but multiple times daily. We no longer bring spread sheets to weekly management meetings, instead we all sit and analyze the business performance based on the information our managers have put on Bizimply.
We have used the time management function to reduce our labour cost by 6% over the last 6 months. All stores also use the simple clock in feature on Ipads. Being a multi site company, we have persisnat issues with suppliers, so find the supplier issue function very useful.
Because Bizimply can be accessed on our POS Tills, managers and supervisor are spending less time in teh office and more time on the floor with customers.
The Bizimply support team are all very helpful when it comes to questions or change requests, and should be commended. We here at The Lovely Food Company are very happy to recommend Bizimply

7 years ago

Hi Paul, We are delighted that you are so happy with Bizimply. Its awesome that you have been able to use Bizimply to analyze your business performance and reduce your labour costs. Thank you so much for writing such a great review of our software and staff, we all really appreciate it.

Josh P.
Assistant manager in Ireland
Retail, 501-1,000 Employees

Brilliant life saver

5 10 months ago

Pros:

Clocking system for staff, great at recording timecards and ease of submitting to payroll

Cons:

Wifi drops sometimes and loses times and clock in for ataff

Melissa M.
HR Manager in Ireland
Food Production, 51-200 Employees

Customer Service Excellent

5 11 months ago

Comments: Very good overall so far, i am a new user

Pros:

How fast the help was received took only a few minutes for someone to answer my query

Cons:

n/a

Robert B.
Manager in Ireland
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees

User friendly

4 10 months ago

Pros:

Very easy to use and user friendly. Helps a lot

Cons:

Never had any bigger issues with the softwate

Derek W.
CENTRE MANAGER in UK
Sports, 11-50 Employees

GOOD SOFTWARE

5 10 months ago

Comments: EASY TO USE AND STAFF LOVE IT - ACCESS VIA THE APP WORKS GREAT FOR PEOPLE ON THE MOVE

Pros:

GREAT AND EASY TO USE, STAFF THINK ITS A GREAT APP ALSO - EASY TO TRACK STAFF CLOCKING IN WHEN NOT ON SITE MYSLEF

Cons:

NONE - I FEIND BIZIMPLY GREAT AND AN ASSET TO MY BUSINESS

Stacey S.
Office Manager in Ireland
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees

2 clinics

4 10 months ago

Comments: Easy enough to use, further functionality on staff personal information and better holiday tracking would be helpful

Pros:

Scheduling staff rosters - being able to send this out straight from system

Cons:

Not being able to view multiple practices at once