15 years helping Irish businesses

About Bizimply

Bizimply is an All–In-One People Management Solution that enhances the way shift-oriented operators manage their business.

Learn more about Bizimply

Pros:

Cons:

I can't think of anything I don't like about the product.

Bizimply ratings

4.6
4.7
4.4
4.4

8.5/10

Bizimply has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 136 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Bizimply before?

Joel
Joel
Marketing Manager in UK

Bizimply -- Road to scheduling and tracking

Pros:

Ease of access and managing your employees through the app is one of the best pros of this app.

Cons:

Not able to select information on the Bizimply app. For eg: selecting an email or phone number

Andreas
Office Manager in UK
Apparel & Fashion, 11–50 Employees

NICCE - Bizimply Reveiw

Comments: Overall I am very happy with Bizimply, I jump on the morning and I am able to oversee all our stores, the staff that are signing in or clocking in. Its good to plan out a schedule prior to the week or month.

Pros:

The software is good to use, it can be tricky to do a few things but any issues and they have videos or instructions to help you. Also if theres something they cant do they take it into account and look at improving their sevices. Easy integration with shopify and good management of staff.

Cons:

Can be difficult to pick up or to make things more personal to you. For example changing holiday days and the time off for different staff like full time or hourly can be tricky and discouraging to users.

Jennine
Director in UK
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

You have cancelled my account before my paid date of the 15th Novemeber!!

Comments: Very unhappy atm

Pros:

Schedule is very visual otherwise the rest of the software is rather dated compared to Breathe

Cons:

Customer service is questionable. Very unhappy that you have deleted my account before the end date of the 15th November 2021.

Elaine
HR Manager in Ireland
Hospitality, 201–500 Employees

Excellent system for managing labour

Comments: System is excellent for managing our time & attendance, a very efficient and handy tool that has saved us time and money over the last number of years.

Pros:

I like that the software is constantly being developed and that bizimply listen to our wish lists.

Cons:

Nothing that I don't like but I would love more HR features, reporting etc.

Neil
Regional Manager in UK
Hospitality, 201–500 Employees

Great tool for labour tracking!

Comments: From initial conversation through to us now using the service over a year, Bizimply have been great. Responsive, innovative and capable of building a package to suit our needs. Couldn't fault their efforts so far

Pros:

Simple, easy installation and set up and very effective labour management tool

Cons:

None- so far I have found all functionality to fit our needs

Jennifer
Human Resources Generalist in Ireland
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Employees

Feedback for HRIS Capabilities

Comments: It's great having the roster and scheduling functions in the same place as the employee details and for the HRIS; I completely see the appeal. I understand that the HR side of things is still quite new for Bizimply to be offering, and I'm aware that there's a lot more learning and development happening slowly behind the scenes for continuous improvement down the line. From my perspective however, it's really lacking on the HRIS side of things and I struggle to make it work for me in my role in an efficient, comprehensive way.
I do however want to note that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I've dealt with on occasion, has been exceedingly helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Response time is good. The chat function and couple of other calls I've had in past months with Customer Reps have also been good; and they've been honest about where the system is at in terms of HR shortcomings, which I appreicate.

Pros:

Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] & Ops Team like the functionality of the scheduling features within Bizimply, and for that, on a weekly basis, it's fantastic and been a great tool! Accessibility to the team, and ease for management on this piece is critical and working well.

Cons:

The reporting features and employee profile. I came into my role managing HR at the end of 2020, and the decision to migrate from the in-use HR Info System to Bizimply was already well underway (we'd been using Bizimply already for some time, but only and just for the scheduling/roster). I know it's a work in progress, but I'm shocked at how bare bones the employee profile is, and how inflexible certain fields, etc. It's not good enough, frankly, for our HRIS so now I've had to build and am tracking a number of complex Excel spreadsheets to ensure I'm capturing and updating relevant employees pieces. For the reporting, it's just super bare bones. There's no ability to build your own reports; what's available is super basic and again, isn't allowing me as the person managing people for the company, to easily pull reports I would want. So it's more extra work outside of the system.

Gary
Managing Director in UK
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Oversight

Comments: I have found bizimply to be responsive to any queries and their cloud database of support is actually very very good, meaning you can generally get a better understanding of an issue without the need to speak with someone.

Pros:

We currently operate 11 sites, Bizimply gives us a oversight of each arm of our business and help to keep a control on labour in particular.

Cons:

A version for ipad (app) for building rotas out would be excellent . Doing this on a computer is super simple but some of our locations relay solely on iPad.

2 years ago

Hi Gary, thank you so much for your review! We are delighted you are enjoying your time with Bizimply. We have noted your suggestions and will relay it back to the product team!

Martin
Director in UK

Great software

Pros:

Coming from a managed house background, employee scheduling software which helped us hit our budget was just part of everyday life.When we setup on our own we originally uses spreadsheets for everything. The problem with this is we couldn't see where we were in real time, Bizimply changed all that and has been excellent, It gives me the functionality I had back in my managed house days.

Cons:

The only frustration is that originally we were told it integrated with microtill, we later found out that it didn't.

Caroline
HR Manager in Ireland

Great System

Comments: Great support - very happy with the system and if needs something they are very quick to implement and take on board new suggestions to improve the system

Pros:

ease of use for all staff, managers, admin support

Cons:

none so far as very happy with the system to date

6 months ago

Thanks very much, Caroline 😄. Your review means a lot to us!

Food & Beverages, 51–200 Employees

Well rounded solution to workforce managment

Pros:

The software is easy to use and very user friendly and great for real time scheduling and mobile access

Cons:

Mobile version could be better improved for use

James
Owner in Ireland
Hospitality, 11–50 Employees

Simple, intuitive abd reliable.

Comments: Good, reliable, intuitive labour cost management plus some other really useful features.

Pros:

Its reliability and simplicity of use. Labour is our biggest controllable cost so it's critical that we have the tools to manage it effectively.

Cons:

Tax rates can be difficult ... but it's hard to design and operate a platform that takes in all these variables across different entities in different countries I guess.

OD in UK

review

Pros:

the software has the following benefits:- ease of inputting employees for scheduling.- easy to read schedule with colour co ordination for different roles - compliant clock in and out

Cons:

it does not allow for contract verification and handling. this is not linked to our recruitment page.

Dave
General Manager in Ireland
Restaurants, 11–50 Employees

Good But

Comments: Really apart from the 2 issues above, its a great system and easy to use.

Pros:

Ease of use and everything being in one cloud-based location

Cons:

Sign in only possible with an I-pad for time station Extra modules costing more. Either do a subscription service or don't guys. I use lots of them and modular subscription only works if everything is modular. Having Holiday management and other items behind a separate pay structure is frankly BS

Declan
Contracts Manager in Ireland
Civil Engineering, 51–200 Employees

Review

Pros:

Ease of use of the software to record employee attendance

Cons:

Maybe add a feature where employees can upload their training records

2 years ago

Hi Declan, thank you for your feedback we delighted you are enjoying our product!

Mya
cashier in UK
Food Production, 11–50 Employees

Great software really user friendly

Pros:

The software is great, especially if you are an employee getting your timesheets. The online software is great, it works really well for scheduling time off and the work schedules are really well laid out. The mobile application is also great as an employee as you can check your schedule on the go and you receive notifications if there are any changes to the schedule which is helpful

Cons:

The software could do with some design updates, other than that it works really well, it just looks a little dated

Jacqueline
Store Manager in UK
Retail, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Great for staff

Pros:

Staff find it easy to use easy for doing rotas and keeping staff informed

Cons:

Can play up on loading sometimes, should be more settings for publishing rotas

Olivia
Shift Manager in UK
Food & Beverages, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Bizimply

Pros:

I really like the easy to use scheduling software that allows me to arrange my team.

Cons:

The layout can be a bit confusing at times.

Brady
Sales Assistant in Ireland

Excellent service

Pros:

The ease of use and the mobile app availability

Cons:

There were very few features which I found problematic with the service

sarah
manager in UK
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

honest review

Pros:

the schedule and information on the dash boards

Cons:

the holiday alowwance is sometimes not to useful

Robert
Manager in Ireland
Hospitality, 501–1,000 Employees

User friendly

Pros:

Very easy to use and user friendly. Helps a lot

Cons:

Never had any bigger issues with the softwate

Tonya
PSC in UK
Hospital & Health Care, 201–500 Employees

Simply the best

Comments: Bizimply is user friendly software which we are using on daily basis on many levels. Wouldn't change it for anything else. All our employees found it easy to use and app in phone is very simple and helpful.

Pros:

I adore the simplicity of Bizimply. It's so easy to use and it plays such an important role in our office.

Cons:

Can't say anything negative, but if I would have to say one thing, it's the color scheme.

Ivars
Business Development manager in Ireland

My thoughts

Comments: i will rate 6 out of 10

Pros:

I like on computer that it is easy to use

Cons:

App for management, i dont like that you cannot see more information in it. very limited

Bradley
operations manager in Ireland

Customer service review

Comments: it has been a positive addition to our business allowing us to pinpoint crucial sales times and effectively manage labor

Pros:

I like the overall functionality of the service, ease of use and visuals.

Cons:

No ability to run monthly/yearly labor reports

Andy
Manager in Ireland
Used the Software for: Not provided

My Till may hold my cash, but Bizimply holds everything else

Comments: We have been using Bizimply in our Food Hall for over a year and find it one of the most important components of our business.
We already had IPads in our store because we use them to stream our music and do our stock takes, so moving across to Bizimply cost us nothing.
The staff now clock in and out on the Ipads, they also love the employee because there is never issues with rosters or rotas.
Our accounts department love the fact that they have real time information on who is on site, and it allows them to close out on payroll at the end of each day instead of weekly as previous.
We use the shift diary to predict our future sales and it has also allowed to us identify quieter periods and we now incentivize staff to use leave period in this time slot.
The fact that all our HR information including contracts and documents are in one, easy access place is fantastic. We also love that we can manage all issues related to staff performance without the need for a paper trail.
We strive hard to create a happy working environment for all our employees and Bizimply helps us to do this.
As of one year in, we do not have any cons or issues with the system and would be happy to recommend.

Jake
Sales Staff in Ireland

Easy to use

Comments: Very easy

Pros:

Mobile app to keep track of work hours is very helpful

Cons:

There is nothing that I don’t find easy to use for what I need to use bizimply for