About Bizimply

Bizimply is an All–In-One People Management Solution that enhances the way shift-oriented operators manage their business.

Learn more about Bizimply

Pros:

Much easier now to keep an eye on attendance. Rota’s are much easier to do on this software and love the app.

Cons:

I can't think of anything I don't like about the product.

Bizimply ratings

4.6
4.7
4.4
4.4

8.5/10

Bizimply has an overall rating of 4.6 out 5 stars based on 117 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Bizimply before?

Joel
Joel
Marketing Manager in UK

Bizimply -- Road to scheduling and tracking

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Ease of access and managing your employees through the app is one of the best pros of this app.

Cons:

Not able to select information on the Bizimply app. For eg: selecting an email or phone number

Martin
Director in UK

Great software

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Coming from a managed house background, employee scheduling software which helped us hit our budget was just part of everyday life.When we setup on our own we originally uses spreadsheets for everything. The problem with this is we couldn't see where we were in real time, Bizimply changed all that and has been excellent, It gives me the functionality I had back in my managed house days.

Cons:

The only frustration is that originally we were told it integrated with microtill, we later found out that it didn't.

Alternatives Considered: Planday

Ronu
Admin in Ireland
Food Production, 11-50 Employees

review

3.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: good

Pros:

totally engaging and helpful software for job scheduling and clock in and clock out.

Cons:

copying a timing across different shifts

Simone
HR Manager in UK
Food & Beverages, 11-50 Employees

A More Professional Approach to Employee Management

Comments: The system has streamlined our procedures and made the company more professional. Our employees like both the holiday booking feature and the clocking in system. Issues need to be dealt with more personally either by telephone or fast support or a similar system.

Pros:

The timecard element replaced our outdated card system, so easy to confirm hours worked. You do have to ensure the schedules are up to date as these impacts on how the timecards reflect the set hours. Managing holiday is so easy compared to my old system, using excel sheets. You can see who else has booked that day at a glance etc

Cons:

When things go wrong, it can be a complicated process to rectify them. The support is okay; however, it is mainly via email or live chat which can take time. Using either fast support or team viewer, to actually show the process would definitely improve the experience.

tanvir
store manager in UK
Retail, 201-500 Employees

make life very easy

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: very good , make life easy.

Pros:

ease of use mobile app and email sent to team when changes are donesharing employees to transfer cost the a crazy good function . no more chasing other sites during payroll

Cons:

printing multiple department rota is an issue

Thomas
General Manager in UK
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

Great piece of software - be lost without it!!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Zero complaints about the product, and all staff I have dealt with have been very accommodating. Nothing has ever been a problem

Pros:

I like the Scheduling and I also like the shift log reports. My main pro would be the dashboard - tells me 99% of what I need to know and is easy to navigate my way around.

Cons:

There's a lot of stuff in there that we don't really use - not that there is anything wrong with it but more so that we haven't had the time to explore it and use it.

James
Owner in Ireland
Hospitality, 11-50 Employees

Simple, intuitive abd reliable.

4.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Good, reliable, intuitive labour cost management plus some other really useful features.

Pros:

Its reliability and simplicity of use. Labour is our biggest controllable cost so it's critical that we have the tools to manage it effectively.

Cons:

Tax rates can be difficult ... but it's hard to design and operate a platform that takes in all these variables across different entities in different countries I guess.

Rhys
Area Manager in UK

Bizimply - Easy to use!

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: it is an exceptional product and i feel like i couldn't now go and use a different product after using this for 2+ years

Pros:

the best part of this software is the ease of use for scheduling, holidays and sickness, along with the quick access on mobile apps.

Cons:

would like to be able to add in personal HR products

Krzysztof
Store manager in Ireland
Hospitality, 501-1,000 Employees

Great management tool

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

It is easy and user friendly software for shop managers. Easy tracking labor and attendance. swapping shifts. Building rosters. SUPER !!!!!

Cons:

Maybe easier control from mobile phones as it works kind a slow...

Alex
Brand Manager in Ireland
Hospitality, 51-200 Employees

Excellent Service on the more expensive end

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Positive, Bizimply is a wonderful tool that makes creating schedules an easy task.

Pros:

I enjoy the ease of use, the layout is clear and the extra features are good.

Cons:

The limited time before being logged out.

Jennifer
Human Resources Generalist in Ireland
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Employees

Feedback for HRIS Capabilities

Comments: It's great having the roster and scheduling functions in the same place as the employee details and for the HRIS; I completely see the appeal. I understand that the HR side of things is still quite new for Bizimply to be offering, and I'm aware that there's a lot more learning and development happening slowly behind the scenes for continuous improvement down the line. From my perspective however, it's really lacking on the HRIS side of things and I struggle to make it work for me in my role in an efficient, comprehensive way.
I do however want to note that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I've dealt with on occasion, has been exceedingly helpful and a pleasure to deal with. Response time is good. The chat function and couple of other calls I've had in past months with Customer Reps have also been good; and they've been honest about where the system is at in terms of HR shortcomings, which I appreicate.

Pros:

Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] & Ops Team like the functionality of the scheduling features within Bizimply, and for that, on a weekly basis, it's fantastic and been a great tool! Accessibility to the team, and ease for management on this piece is critical and working well.

Cons:

The reporting features and employee profile. I came into my role managing HR at the end of 2020, and the decision to migrate from the in-use HR Info System to Bizimply was already well underway (we'd been using Bizimply already for some time, but only and just for the scheduling/roster). I know it's a work in progress, but I'm shocked at how bare bones the employee profile is, and how inflexible certain fields, etc. It's not good enough, frankly, for our HRIS so now I've had to build and am tracking a number of complex Excel spreadsheets to ensure I'm capturing and updating relevant employees pieces. For the reporting, it's just super bare bones. There's no ability to build your own reports; what's available is super basic and again, isn't allowing me as the person managing people for the company, to easily pull reports I would want. So it's more extra work outside of the system.

Tadhg
Managing director in Ireland

Honest feedback

Comments: Good positive experience only issue I have is response times from support. Email and chat feature are too slow. I would prefer a quick phone call to get instant resolution.

Pros:

The scheduling, time clock, holiday tracking etc are excellent features. Happy the system has saved us time and made our schedule of easier. We now have accurate payroll as a result.

Cons:

Support is slow when I’m on the system I need instant support. Often I have needed support but it can take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes to get a response or longer. By this time I have moved off the task and onto something else. Phone support would be a great bonus.

Darioush
Operations Manager in UK
Restaurants, 201-500 Employees

What did we do without it

Comments: Amazing programme and with continuous development it has saved us money and made a mundane part of our Operation that little more easier and interactive

Pros:

Bizimply acts as our full HR Management. We can track attendance, holidays, training and forecasts. Its a great all in one programme and very user friendly.

Cons:

Theres nothing that I least like. I think all the functions are fantastic

4 months ago

Hi Darioush, Thank you for this amazing review, we are overjoyed you are enjoying our product!

Andrew
Operations Manager in Ireland

Bizimply has given me the control to oversee multiple locations from the palm of my hand.

Pros:

Bizimply is so simple to use. The user interface from employee level to director level is so user friendly. The information I need is clearly displayed for me where and when I need it. The support received from the team in Bizimply is second to none and any queries or changes we have asked have been done or are in progress.

Orna
Office Manager in Ireland
Food Production, 11-50 Employees

User friendly system - easy time station and additional hr support software

Comments: Great customer service and very easy to use system. Training was great and follow ups were very helpful too. System looks good and makes it easier to manage staff hours, confirm that breaks were taken and even allows payroll to be processed remotely from the office as needed.

Pros:

The product suits our business well. The time station is very easy to use both for staff and management. Payroll is so much easier to process and we have a lot of additional information logged eg staff breaks which was harder to capture when we were paper based. It is easy to manage and there is always support available when needed.

Cons:

The transfer to our thesaurus payroll system is not flawless so it doesn't save me quite as much time as I had hoped.

Dave
General Manager in Ireland
Restaurants, 11-50 Employees

Good But

Comments: Really apart from the 2 issues above, its a great system and easy to use.

Pros:

Ease of use and everything being in one cloud-based location

Cons:

Sign in only possible with an I-pad for time station Extra modules costing more. Either do a subscription service or don't guys. I use lots of them and modular subscription only works if everything is modular. Having Holiday management and other items behind a separate pay structure is frankly BS

Richard
Managing Director in Ireland

The Rising Sun

Comments: The Roster is major for us. It's so easy to create a roster for all different departments and one press of the button every employee gets an email outlining their working times. Clocking in is so easy. Managing our costs and doing comparisons with other weeks and months Ability to input all vacation days for employees

Pros:

Its excellent software really helps us to manage our small hotel. Now the roster is so simple compared to the paper roster we used to use. I get excellent reports.

Cons:

Very little perhaps having to make sure we are on the correct week when we change from one category from to another.

Melissa
HR Manager in Ireland
Food Production, 51-200 Employees

Customer Service Excellent

Comments: Very good overall so far, i am a new user

Pros:

How fast the help was received took only a few minutes for someone to answer my query

Cons:

n/a

Stacey
Office Manager in Ireland
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees

2 clinics

Comments: Easy enough to use, further functionality on staff personal information and better holiday tracking would be helpful

Pros:

Scheduling staff rosters - being able to send this out straight from system

Cons:

Not being able to view multiple practices at once

Bradley
operations manager in Ireland
Food & Beverages, 51-200 Employees

Customer service review

Comments: it has been a positive addition to our business allowing us to pinpoint crucial sales times and effectively manage labor

Pros:

I like the overall functionality of the service, ease of use and visuals.

Cons:

No ability to run monthly/yearly labor reports

Jessica
HR & Marketing Assistant in UK

Good HR Software

Pros:

Has a good range of features and integrates well with other software.

Cons:

Nothing I dislike I particularly, its a great software overall.

James
Group Operations Manager in Ireland

Great System

Comments: We are getting to keep all staff clock ins/outs checked regularly.
As I said above, the Customer Service is fantastic.

Pros:

I really like this product. Bizimply are a fantastic company and I would highly recommend them. Customer service is excellent and any little issues I had were dealt with promptly. Rep. have been great. It is a great system that we use in our three bars and we will continue to do business with them.

Cons:

Nothing to say regarding this. What I have dealt with so far with Bizimply is fantastic.

Ant
Store manager in UK

Good product

Pros:

Cons:

The time cards are bit fiddly to understand at first, but I got used to them. I think manual changes done on this area need better highlighting.

Joan
Owner/Superintendent Pharmacist in Ireland
Retail, 2-10 Employees

Life’s too short for manual recording…..

Comments: Very good and efficient. Louise has been in contact to check in very frequently and was very nice to deal with.

Pros:

Everything can be scheduled so swiftly and with a few clicks of a button. Easy and clear communication between management and staff without any hassle of arranging meetings etc

Cons:

Maybe a reminder alert to staff to check in and out? That’s the one issue we encountered at the beginning, staff forgetting to clock in and out. It doesn’t take long to become a habit though….

11 months ago

Hi Joan, thank you very much for your feedback we will definitely take that on board! We are so glad you are enjoying our product!

Shaun
Head of Operations in UK
Logistics & Supply Chain, 2-10 Employees

Fantastic software

Comments: Very new to payroll side of things, but thanks to how easy the software is to use has made this a lot easier!

Pros:

Going from paper to our first online software. Eve has helped us so much with getting the software setup and personalised for our company. Very easy to use!!!

Cons:

I can honestly say i dont have anything bad to say about this software or Bizimply's team. Nothing has been too much for them! Fantastic support!

7 months ago