15 years helping Irish businesses

About Paycor

Streamline HR and payroll processes and get fast access to employee data using one intuitive platform.

Learn more about Paycor

Pros:

Tool is easy to use and has a nice iframe that can be placed directly on a website with little to no coding experience.

Cons:

Sales promised the World. Timecard approvals are meaningless because it does not prevent the timecard from being changed afterward.

Paycor ratings

4.3
4.3
4.2
4.2

8.1/10

Paycor has an overall rating of 4.4 out 5 stars based on 2,755 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Paycor before?

Filter reviews (2,755)

HR Director in US
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Paycor Makes My Life So Much Easier

Comments: Highly satisfied with the product and I recommend it to everyone!

Pros:

Paycor has given us a cost savings as well as time savings. The integration between Applicant Tracking (which is amazing) and Onboarding has reduced our time to find, hire and set up new employees. Payroll processing time is dramatically faster as well as the time clock integration makes payroll easier. There is a great analytic component. The team is very helpful and we are seeing huge savings over ADP.

Cons:

The tax component has been the only part that has been a little difficult. The time to get a response from this team is pretty long and it's not possible to contact them directly.

last year

Hello Cortney, thank you so much for your positive review! We are delighted to hear Paycor has saved you time and money and that you are enjoying our onboarding product. I do see your concern about the tax team and I wanted to let you know that we have hired many additional members to this team. We are continuing to make optimizations to our service model and invest in our customer experience to ensure we are consistently delivering the highest level of customer service. If you have any additional comments please feel free to reach out to me direct at [email protected] as I believe your feedback could be very helpful.

Amanda
Amanda
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Paycor handles payroll, hiring, time tracking and onboarding

Comments: The Paycor platform is intuitive and straightforward. You can set up your dashboard the way you like it so that you always have quick access to the information you use most.

Pros:

We are able to meet all of our human resources technology requirements with the help of Paycor. The convenience of having payroll, scheduling, recruiting, etc., all in one easy-to-use system outweighs the "clunky" nature of the software at times.

Cons:

Paycor has holes in their reporting. Reports are difficult to store, and often they don't even run. I also find the customer service to be wanting, as I am frequently ignored.

5 months ago

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that our platform has been able to meet your human resources technology requirements. We understand the convenience of having payroll, scheduling, recruiting, and other HR functions all in one easy-to-use system. Regarding your concerns about reporting, we apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. We are continuously working to improve our reporting capabilities and appreciate your feedback on this matter. We will take your comments into consideration as we strive to enhance our reporting features. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service. We aim to provide excellent support to all our customers and apologize if you felt ignored. We will address this issue internally to ensure that our customer service meets the highest standards. We are pleased to hear that you find our platform intuitive and straightforward. Customizing your dashboard to have quick access to the information you use most is one of the key features we offer, and we are glad it has been beneficial to you. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your central hub for all your HR needs. We appreciate your business and will continue to work on improving our platform and services based on your valuable feedback.

HR Manager in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 201–500 Employees

Best so far

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Paycor has been wonderful since our implementation. The transition process from our previous provider was made super simple by their implementation team, who were able to screen share and walk us through pulling everything they needed in under an hour and a half (compared to a two WEEK process when we switched providers before that). They've remained in touch and been there anytime we had difficulties, which have been few. Their service after the sale has been phenomenal. I appreciate that they continue to offer support and reach out periodically to check in on us, and we have a dedicated customer success manager who we partner with occasionally to discuss our needs and new features.

Cons:

Their customer service hotline has been spotty recently (last few months) but overall is still helpful and reassuring.

last month

Thank you for your positive review. We are glad to hear that your transition to Paycor was smooth and that our implementation team provided excellent support. We apologize for any recent issues with our customer service hotline, but we appreciate your understanding and reassurance. We strive to provide ongoing support and value to our customers, and we are grateful for your partnership.

Brandon
CEO in US
Consumer Goods, 2–10 Employees

Paycor is worst for small businesses

3.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I should have left 2 years ago. I regret staying with them, fees have skyrocketed with no added value and customer service was completely removed.

Pros:

software is decent, easy to navigate generally. payroll is quick to do.

Cons:

ZERO customer service, they disappear once they sign you up and only email or chat is available. If you have a billing issue, they will never solve. They have zero supervisors to reach or talk with. It is disgusting how bad they are with their human service.

2 months ago

We apologize for the negative experience you've had with our customer service. We understand your frustration and we are actively working to improve our support channels and address billing issues more effectively. We appreciate your feedback and will take it into consideration to enhance our services for small businesses.

Hussein
Chief Executive Officer in Kenya
Information Technology & Services, 11–50 Employees

Payroll master tool. Industrious and dependable.

Comments: Quick and accurate performance. Paycor is a must have software. It has reduced paperwork on tax compliance and payment tracking.

Pros:

It is always in order to respect other people's rights. Paycor brought me one the best capabilities to keep my employees committed and motivated to do more. I easily track their payments to make sure they're accurate. Paycor is easy to use and I can access it easily from any device. The autorun features keeps it at the top.

Cons:

Paycor is good. It helped me jumpstart major payroll needs to greater heights.

4 months ago

Thank you for your positive review of Paycor! We are thrilled to hear that our payroll tool has been instrumental in keeping your employees committed and motivated, while also providing accurate payment tracking. We appreciate your feedback on the ease of use and accessibility of our platform. We are committed to providing excellent visibility and control over payroll activities. Thank you for choosing Paycor and for sharing your experience with us!

Head of HR and Marketing in US
Consumer Goods, 11–50 Employees

Love the Company and the Product

5.0 last month New

Comments: Exceptional. The staff I've worked with has all been so kind and supportive. The product is wonderful!

Pros:

Paycor is a great company that cares about its customers and their businesses. They support our company by buying our products for their events and their product works great to support our business needs

Cons:

Some aspects are DIY that would be nice to have a little more hands on help with - setting up new states, setting up a new employees taxes, etc.

last month

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about Paycor. We are glad to hear that you love our company and product, and that our support team has been kind and supportive. We appreciate your suggestion for more hands-on help with certain aspects, and we will take that into consideration for future improvements. We are also pleased that our genuine care for your mission and cause, as well as our competitive pricing, were factors in your decision to switch from ADP TotalSource. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR and payroll solution.

Christine
Human Resources in US
Machinery, 11–50 Employees

Putsch and Paycor, Partners Established in 2024

5.0 2 months ago New

Comments: I am happy with it so far. It's only been two weeks, so there are some learning curves and growing pains, but we will prosper with our new system of 2024!

Pros:

All the features it has to offer both employees and administration.

Cons:

Constantly gets hung up, always having to refresh the page to get it to load when using desktop. Internet connection error with mobile app.

last month

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you are happy with the features that Paycor offers. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the page loading issues on desktop and the internet connection error with the mobile app. We appreciate your patience as we work to improve these areas. We're also pleased to hear that you chose Paycor based on factors such as pricing, modules, customer service, and communications. We hope that our system will continue to meet your needs and help your company prosper in 2024 and beyond.

Katie
Practice Manager in US
Medical Practice, 11–50 Employees

Paycor - All in One

Comments: I asked another local medical office manger who they used for HIPPA training and he told me about everything he needs is in Paycor. He was right!

Pros:

Everything to manage employees pay in one place.

Cons:

There isn't anything to mention for this question.

2 months ago

Thank you for your review of Paycor. We're thrilled to hear that our platform provides you with everything you need to manage employee pay in one place. We appreciate your positive feedback and are glad that Paycor has met your expectations. We understand that managing payroll across multiple entities can be expensive and cumbersome, and we're glad that we could provide a solution for you. Thank you for choosing Paycor!

Beth
Sr. Payroll, Benefits, and Tax Specialist in US
Computer Software, 51–200 Employees

Apex Paycor Survey

4.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Payroll Summaries for balancing bi-weekly payroll

Cons:

Customer Service and (lack of) responsive, timely support.

2 months ago

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive comment about the payroll summaries. We apologize for any inconvenience you experienced with our customer service and support, and we are continuously working to improve in this area.

Stephanie
Recruiting Lead in US
Consumer Services, 201–500 Employees

Good concept, needs work

3.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The tutorials and knowledge base are helpful in getting started and learned the system. The analytics are helpful and the concept of the ATS is great but execution is where it fails.

Cons:

The system makes it difficult to customize certain features and it's not always clear which settings affect individuals versus an entire organization. Additionally, there are just some features that seem counter-intuitive and more strenuous than they need to be.

2 months ago

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your positive comments about our tutorials, knowledge base, and analytics. We understand your concerns about customization and clarity of settings, and we will work on improving these areas to enhance user experience.

Kathy
HR Manager in US
Insurance, 51–200 Employees

Best Payroll System

Comments: Our company was using ADP when I joined in 2016. I started looking for a new service immediately.
Paycor is extremely user friendly. Managing employee records is faster, you can access reports quickly. Customer Service is outstanding! Very knowledgeable and friendly group of account specialists. Also the implementation process was smooth and I felt very prepared when we went live.

Pros:

Ease of use, functionality, payroll processing made easy and reports options.

Cons:

While there are a ton of topics not everything in the HELP too not everything is to find. Once you do find what you are looking for there's a how to video which is helpful. I don't think it's easy to navigate the help guide. I also find that setting up new earnings/deduction codes could be easier.

Kimberly
Owner /Executive Recruiter in US
Staffing & Recruiting, 2–10 Employees

Great ATS gone silent

Comments: I absolutely LOVED Newton. I was introduced to Newton in 2016 at one company and loved it so much, I selected it for implementation at another company in 2018. The selection, evaluation and onboarding process was nearly flawless for a company that size and at the time, that new to an ATS. That company still uses Newton today. However, I hear that their calendar of improvements and upgrades have declined dramatically. However, when I went out on my own, of course, my logical choice was Newton! I contacted them four separate times with not one call/text/email back. Such a shame to see a great company ignore one of it's greatest fans. They have recently been purchased by Paycor as a part of a bigger group of solutions. I hope they get back on track with their roots of excellent customer service and forward-thinking product development.

Pros:

Ease of use for "non-recruiters" (end users) Templates Ease of application for candidates Clear and readable dashboard for all users

Cons:

At the time I was using Newton- there were no issues. Their CRM was non-existent (maybe in play now), but we were told that texting and a more robust CRM were in play. Now- Unresponsive to an avid fan- never called me back!

Andrew
Andrew
Executive Director in Australia
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Link Business Strategy with Individual Objectives, Measurement and Performance Reviews

Comments: We wanted a system to easily allow us to execute our Business Strategy through the OKR mechanism and link these to our individual Performance Planning and Review for staff. 7Geese fits that bill.

Pros:

7Geese makes implementing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) in your business fast and efficient. It compliments this with integration to Performance Reviews and other feedback mechanisms to create a holistically mechanism to integrate Business Objective setting with staff alignment and engagement. It's simple to use and the interface is fast.

Cons:

OKRs are a great way to set goals and align staff. Initiatives, which are the strategic steps to get to the Objective, need to be understood and tracked. 7Geese does not have a mechanism for this yet. If it did, it would be almost perfect. It would also be great if the software had better 'at a point' reporting on OKRs, so that more traditional static monthly status reports could be generated.

Lillian
Lillian
Human Resources Generalist in US
Hospital & Health Care, 10,000+ Employees

Paycor has considerably improved HR productivity

Comments: Since implementing Paycor, our HR department's output has grown dramatically. Previously, we had to manually enter employees' time on paper timesheets. Now, they can just use the Paycor mobile app to clock their hours, and those hours will be imported into Paygrid.

Pros:

Paycor is used on a regular basis at our company for timekeeping purposes, both through a mobile app and a web site. In addition, we process paid time off requests through the Time Accrual system, which also handles our Benefits Administration platform and Scheduling platform needs.

Cons:

There is a lot that can be enhanced about the Time Accrual system. It is important that employees can easily keep track of their vacation time and that the method used to determine their balance is clear.

12 months ago

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Paycor! We are thrilled to hear that our platform has considerably improved HR productivity at your company, particularly in regards to timekeeping, benefits administration, and scheduling. We appreciate your feedback about the Time Accrual system and will take that into consideration as we continue to make improvements. Our customer support team is dedicated to providing excellent service and we are always looking for ways to innovate and enhance our software. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR solution!

Cassidy
Talent Acquisition Manager in US
Higher Education, 501–1,000 Employees

So user-friendly! Amazing snapshot on home dashboard!

Comments: There are so many benefits to using Paycor! It is efficient - moving candidates from recruiting to onboard. Sending background checks. So great!

Pros:

I love the home dashboard! It is so organized and I can see exactly where are candidates are at in the hiring process.

Cons:

I wish that the implementation team was able to provide support throughout the first 6 months. I didn't love being pushed from person to person to get a question answered.

10 months ago

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Paycor! We're glad to hear that our platform has been able to streamline your HR processes and make your work easier, particularly with moving candidates from recruiting to onboard and sending background checks. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with the implementation team, and we appreciate your feedback. Our team is always working to improve our customer service and support. Thank you for choosing Paycor as your HR and payroll provider. We value your business!

Martin
Owner in Spain
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

The Ultimate Time-Saving Solution for Business Owners

Comments: My overall experience with Paycor has been positive. Despite some initial challenges, the platform has greatly improved the efficiency of my workforce management and allowed me to focus on growing my business.

Pros:

As an owner, I appreciate how Paycor's unified HCM solution streamlines the management of my workforce. The platform's easy accessibility and automation of routine tasks has saved me time and allowed me to focus on my core business operations.

Cons:

While Paycor offers a comprehensive solution, I sometimes found the initial setup to be a bit complex. Additionally, their pricing could be more competitive compared to some other platforms.

10 months ago

Thank you for sharing your review. We're delighted to hear that you have found value in our unified HCM solution and that it has helped you streamline your operations and make more informed decisions. We acknowledge your feedback regarding the initial setup process and our pricing. We are continuously working to simplify our setup process, and your feedback will be valuable in this regard. As for the pricing, we strive to provide a comprehensive solution that justifies its value, but we'll certainly consider your comments. Despite some initial challenges, we're pleased to know that your overall experience has been positive and that Paycor has enhanced the efficiency of your workforce management. Your insights help us improve our services. Thank you for choosing Paycor!

Jessica
Assistant HR Manager in US
Logistics & Supply Chain, 51–200 Employees

HR's Dream System

Comments: The overall experience is great, the system allows us to do so much and helps us progress our company in a positive way.

Pros:

As a member of HR I enjoy the self-service feature of Paycor, it saves us so much time in some situations and allows us to utilize other portions of the system with the time we save, like LMS and recruiting. It is difficult to pick just one item to like the most when so many are important to us, and we gain so much by using Paycor.

Cons:

There were bumps during the integration process, but our company is also unique in how it is structured. With assistance provided to us we were able to work through some issues we had, but some items in Paycor are not structured for our Company and how it functions and unfortunately, we felt like we misunderstood how it was presented to us to make us believe it would work for us.

9 months ago

Thanks for your feedback. It's wonderful to hear how much you value our self-service feature and how it's freed up time for you to use other aspects of our system. We regret to hear that there were bumps during the integration process due to the unique structure of your company, and we'll continue working to enhance our flexibility and clarity in this area. It's great to hear that despite these challenges, the overall experience has been positive and that our system is helping your company to progress. Your review is greatly appreciated.

Mariah
Staff Accountant in US
Hospital & Health Care, 51–200 Employees

Tries to be too much and overstretches

Comments: Paycor doesn't function well and doesn't deliver on promises.

Pros:

The pay grid looks and functions well -- I appreciate that on the review page for pay roll, it's easy to click an earning code and quickly view what is being paid. I additionally like that earning codes can be customized on the employee level.

Cons:

Some basic features of Paycor stop working or don't work well -- we have ongoing issues with the timeclock, and occasionally features that once worked will stop. The PTO accrual system needs serious work and the customer service is in serious need of improvement.

6 months ago

We apologize for the issues you have experienced with Paycor. We understand your frustration with the timeclock and the occasional malfunctioning of features. We acknowledge that the PTO accrual system needs improvement, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. We value your feedback and will work to address these concerns to enhance our services. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Rebecca
HR Specialist in US
Restaurants, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Why to chose Paycor

Comments: Overall, Paycor has been a great choice for LaRosa's. We wanted to chose a provider who would be our partner, who would listen to our concerns and work with us, and that's exactly what Paycor has been, a great partner!

Pros:

I like that the implementation was super smooth and easy. It's never easy to switch providers, however, our implementation team was amazing. I also feel like we have a voice, Paycor has a dedicated page that you can submit your own ideas for improvements and they listen!

Cons:

When you call in for customer service, you don't get someone that's familiar with your personal account, you get a random person every time. I wish we had a dedicated customer service person.

4 months ago

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're glad to hear that your implementation experience with Paycor was smooth and easy. We appreciate your input and ideas for improvements, as we strive to continuously enhance our services. Regarding customer service, we understand your preference for a dedicated representative and will take this into consideration for future enhancements. We're committed to being your trusted partner and appreciate your partnership with Paycor.

Lauren
Administrative Manager in US
Hospitality, 51–200 Employees

Fine Product with Horrible Support

Comments: Awful. I haven't solved anything because most of my issues were glossed over or never addressed. I regret ever recommending this switch to our executives.

Pros:

Paycor is relatively intuitive and easy to use on a base level. Compared to ADP Workforce Now, it's really simple to find what you need.

Cons:

We were promised a dedicated support team, which we were never provided due to a switch to a centralized support model. Our "senior" implementation specialist was awful and did not fully set our system up. It took 4 months (2 of which were after we began processing our payroll) to have our PTO plans set up and then they weren't even set up correctly. Their tax handling leaves a lot to be desired. Their customer support might as well not exist, despite having multiple ways to contact them. Submitting support tickets on their website doesn't work, emailing their support department is useless, and calling them will end up resulting in 5+ hour wait times. It took 5 months to get PTO set-up on a different client and the only reason I was able to have that occur is because I literally searched for people on LinkedIn who worked as managers in CS, guessed their email, and happened to be correct. They are extremely expensive for what you get and do not offer transparent pricing. One of our client codes is our non-profit arm and would randomly have taxes added on to our bill and then never refunded. Paycor has done the exact opposite of everything we were promised and the only reason we are still with them is because I cannot get someone on the phone to cancel our contract. There is also minimal control of company-settings so you're forced to rely on non-existent help to ultimately do nothing. Do yourself a favor and avoid this company at all costs.

Ty
CTO in US
, 51–200 Employees

Excellent scheduling and employee management software

Comments: NimbleSchedule provides an excellent tool for business owners like myself to schedule employees and track clock-in and clock-out times. PROS:
Features:
QR code time clocking:
Tablet Admin App:
Support:
CONS:
Only con that has negatively effected us is that there is no way to limit clocking in or out on a mobile device to a certain geographical area or based on IP address. They have this feature that only allows employees to clock in if they are on certain IP addresses in the desktop version. However, in the mobile app there is no way to restrict that so we had to disable clocking in or out from the mobile app. It's really not a huge deal since they can use their QR code and clock with the tablet but it would be a nice feature to have.
Overall scoring:
4.5/5 - highly recommended. NimbleSchedule works for nearly all of our needs and rarely has issues. Couple that with their AMAZING support and it is a clear winner.

Pros:

Features: They have a lot of robust features that allow us to run reports and have a snapshot of who was late or absent for each pay period, check what breaks employees are taking, etc. QR code time clocking: NimbleSchedule also offers the ability to clock in and out with a QR code that employees have from their NimbleSchedule phone app. We printed each employees QR code and put it with their door keycard on a lanyard keycard holder. Then we have a tablet near the front desk so employees can come in the door, hold their badge up to the tablet and clock in. Then do the same when they leave to clock out. Tablet Admin App: As mentioned previously, they have an admin side mobile app that uses the front camera on a tablet or mobile device that employees can use to scan their QR code and clock in or out. It works great and positioning that near the doors to our office really helps employees not forget to clock in or out and causing more work for our office admin. Support: Amazing support and nearly always available via live chat when logged in on the back-end

keith
researcher in US
Capital Markets, 11–50 Employees

Software for Human Capital Management (HCM)

Comments: Fairly user-friendly - Once you understand what certain features do, it is quite simple to use and a schedule can be created fairly quickly. I can schedule a dozen individuals for an entire year in approximately 30 minutes. Adding individuals to the schedule implies I have to pay for their use of the app whether they use it or not. Both the app and online consoles are fairly simple to understand. I'm astonished by how many of them say they actually use the app and website on a regular basis considering how simple it is for them to use. It allows me to enter a ton of information about my team, and I appreciate how customizable it is. being able to pivot

Pros:

The payroll and time and attendance capabilities are outstanding. Both admins and employees find it simple to use. features for robust reporting. User-friendly employee profiles. able to monitor 401k loans through the development of goals.Fairly user-friendly - Once you understand what certain features do, it is quite simple to use and a schedule can be created fairly quickly. I can schedule a dozen individuals for an entire year in approximately 30 minutes. Adding individuals to the schedule implies I have to pay for their use of the app whether they use it or not. Both the app and online consoles are fairly simple to understand. I'm astonished by how many of them say they actually use the app and website on a regular basis considering how simple it is for them to use. It allows me to enter a ton of information about my team, and I appreciate how customizable it is. being able to pivot

Cons:

The program is not the most attractive option available and can be a little difficult to understand. We discovered that those compromises are well worth making in exchange for a more reliable solution. I hadn't anticipated much of a transition from Nimble Schedule to Nimble. All of the Nimble Schedule features, at the the least, should be present in Nimble, but I was hoping for more. Although there were some flaws with Nimble Schedule that Nimble was able to resolve, I don't mind because I enjoyed it! Every new piece of software requires a period of getting used to, but I believe I've managed to do so and have grown to enjoy Nimble thus far. We have 64 employees, thus it is a hassle to print each payroll report individually because we rely greatly on the reports that Nimble creates for us.

last year

Thank you for your review! I appreciate your feedback on the software's appearance and ease of understanding. It's good to know that although there are compromises to be made, the software is still a reliable solution for your business

Dawn
Payroll Supervisor in US
Real Estate, 201–500 Employees

Easy to Use!

Comments: It has saved us so much time in working up payroll. We are able to have our employees clock in, where before everything was manual.

Pros:

It is very user friendly. You can find the things you are looking for without searching around the website. The phone app is easy to use as well.

Cons:

The only problem I have had so far is figuring out how to correctly accrue the vacation hours.

6 months ago

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad to hear that you find Paycor user-friendly and easy to navigate, both on the website and the phone app. We apologize for any difficulties you had with accruing vacation hours, and we appreciate your feedback. We understand that price is an important factor in choosing a payroll solution, and we're glad that Paycor has been able to save you time and automate your payroll process. Thank you for choosing Paycor, and we're thrilled to have you as a customer.

Barb
Human Resources Specialist in US
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 11–50 Employees

Paycor User

Comments: I appreciate Paycor recognizing where they are lacking and try to fix it. The new "upgrades" that I have seen recently are headed in the right direction.

Pros:

I like that, more recently, Paycor has added more programming to make it a more complete HRIS. I like the fact that they identified that there was concerns around customer service and added additional features to help in that area. One area I found helpful and received quicker response time was by filing a "case" to help resolving a less time sensitive issue.

Cons:

Getting to customer service was not always the best. Once I was able to connect with a human, the customer service was great but that may have been a long wait to get to that point of service The trainings could be better. I feel that they have a lot to offer but it can be cumbersome to find. Some of the documentation I did find was outdated and not helpful.

4 months ago

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you have noticed the improvements we have made to our HRIS, particularly in response to concerns around customer service. We apologize for any difficulties you experienced in reaching customer service, but we are pleased to hear that once connected, the service was great. We appreciate your feedback regarding the trainings and documentation, and we will work on making them more user-friendly and up-to-date. We are committed to continuously improving our services and appreciate your recognition of our efforts. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please let us know.

Government Administration, 51–200 Employees

Paycor was nice but more expensive than others

Comments: Our overall experience with Paycor was favorable. Their support staff was helpful and easy to work with, and things ran smoothly for the most part. Any issues were quickly addressed.

Pros:

Some of the things liked most about Paycor include ease of timesheet entry from the employee's perspective, and ease of timesheet management from a manager's perspective. Their online applicant portal was just what we needed to transform our job application process from hardcopy to digital, and helped make onboarding new employees lots easier than what we had been accustomed to.

Cons:

The primary reason we decided to switch away from using Paycor was the increasing costs. Additionally, some features were being offered by competitors that Paycor did not have at that time.

2 months ago

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Paycor. We are glad to hear that you found our timesheet entry and management features easy to use, and that our online applicant portal helped streamline your job application process and onboarding of new employees. We appreciate your feedback regarding our helpful support staff and prompt issue resolution. We understand that cost is an important consideration, and we apologize if our pricing did not align with your expectations. We continuously strive to provide competitive pricing while delivering high-quality services. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the features offered by our competitors, and we are constantly working to enhance our offerings to meet the evolving needs of our clients. Thank you for choosing Paycor, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.