Greenhouse Reviews

by Greenhouse Software

• Overall
    4.4/5

About Greenhouse

Greenhouse is the leading hiring software company. We create the right technology, know-how and support you need to be great at hiring.

Learn more about Greenhouse

Avni S.
Sr. Talent Partner

"Solid ATS"

Comments: Overall, I've had a positive experience with Greenhouse. I like that you can schedule interviews in it as it connects to google calendar or outlook. The customization of scorecards is a huge plus so you can make sure interviewers are testing on accurate material. I love also how greenhouse sends automatic reminders to interviewers to submit their scorecard. This eliminates unnecessary emails from me. If your a small company, I think your really benefit from Greenhouse.

Pros: Greenhouse is an easy ATS to use. It's easy to create job reqs, job posts, and you can customize your evaluation form aka scorecard. When we initially got Greenhouse, we set up training sessions with interview teams on how to use the platform. Majority of the feedback we received from our interviews teams was that it was extremely easy to use. I also loved how greenhouse has tutorials so we were able to leverage that as well. Customer support has been wonderful, anytime we've had an issue, we can easily connect and chat to a customer service agent. I also love the share jobs to social media feature where you can connect your linkedin through greenhouse and share jobs that your company has.

Cons: The metrics can be improved on. I wish there were more metrics on how many people in the company share the most jobs to their social network. Also, sometimes customizing reports can be a bit difficult. There has been some instances where it took some time for a report to pop up.

Sasha J.
Head of Talent Acquisition - Global
  • Reviewed on 30/6/2019

"Highly Intuitive ATS with strong automation"

Comments: Greenhouse has provided excellent improvement of our recruitment process such as candidates scheduling which in turn has reduced the time spent on administrative tasks. We have also had a high level of engagement across our Hiring Managers and Interviewers due to the intuitive nature of the software and excellent UX. We were able to roll out the system with very little training as the system is so easy to use.

Pros: I most like the highly customisable workflows and templates that can be used as well as the level of automation that can be embedded has significantly reduced our manual administration and management of the recruit to keep the recruitment process on track. Friendly reminders keep you on track with your schedule and also drives productivity across the team .

Cons: Initially it took me a while to get used to the "Self-Service" model of support (given I had not used the system before however the video instructions and tutorials have been very useful and easy to digest.

• Reviewed on 30/6/2019
myself
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 21/7/2020

"Great for startups"

Comments: Overall I think Greenhouse is a great platform for startups.

Pros: Greenhouse is robust and easy to use. It is a great value for startups. It helps companies keep everything organized and everyone on the same page.

Cons: Some of the interview functionality could be more automated like some other platforms I've explored.

• Reviewed on 21/7/2020
Founder, CEO
Management Consulting, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/5/2018

"Phenomenal features, easy to use - but extremely high priced, not great support/export"

Comments: Helpful to map out a recruitment journey in one place. But can be done with more control of your data in many other HR tools.

Pros: Intuitive features and easy to process between steps
Helps to ensure consistency between interviews, plans, and third party integrations for staff intake and hiring.
Easy to post jobs and link multiple job posts to the same position internally (newer posts get more applications, but don't need a new job inside the portal)
Allows for constant hiring, and deep analytics on use of HR teams time and performance
- Really not a fit for small or midsize firms, you can tell its great for the enterprise

Cons: - Support is great initially, then is not as helpful after execution (contract lock in)
- Pricing is annual, and very high
- Hard to justify the ROI for convenience on HR team
- Pricing is completely based on size of the company (meaning how much you can afford) vs. the use of the platform or feature set
- Prohibitive annual, upfront, and renewal terms
- Company tried to renew automatically within contract notification periods, without confirmation/touching base previously, and expected higher contract terms without discussion or proposal
- Exporting data is non-functional. Only left with Resumes and not full details, notes, or other data your team may have created (Keep that in mind when spending time analyzing candidates and for legal/compliance)
- Really consider how your team will use this, and if it is either a time saver or money maker for recruiting.
Chances are, it's not - but it is convenient in one place. But once you're in it - very hard to leave and difficult to offboard.

• Reviewed on 21/5/2018
Marc S.
Lead Talent Sourcer
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/5/2020

"Overall satisfied, though A LOT of manual configuration required"

Comments: Overall experience is positive so far - Apart from the time & effort taken to learn a new product the Talent Acquisition team is enjoying it so far, our Hiring Managers like it, and we've received no negative feedback from applicants. That said, though there are too many parts that need to be changed manually, including many parts of the job templates, salary data assigned to jobs/templates, application questions, application confirmation emails, etc.. There needs to be more focus on put on allowing bulk-edits. It's an arduous, time-consuming task to make updates (to something as simple as a line we might want to add or remove from a job description on benefits we offer) and that time can be spend on more value-creating tasks.

Pros: The amount of integrations Greenhouse with other software is great; The UI is intuitive; Ease of use for hiring managers and interviewers who access the system.

Cons: A tremendous amount of manual work is required during the implementation, and for ongoing updates to job templates. There was also a lack of live or customized training by Greenhouse during implementation - just videos and how-to's on their support page. So I would try my best to figure things out and spend a lot of time manually doing things; then a week or two later, we'd realize something was off or a setting needed to be redone and we'd have to manually re-do it -- Some more hands-on, customized, live help from the get-go and throughout implementation would have been helpful so that we didn't need to spend hours and hours on manual tasks.

• Reviewed on 19/5/2020
Recruiter
  • Reviewed on 1/5/2020

"Good For What It's Supposed To Do"

Comments: Greenhouse is used in our organization to track both internal and external candidates that are moving through the interview and hiring stage for a job. It is also used to generate overall success rate for interviewing and hiring effectively.

Pros: I like that it gives you the ability to assign different people to different tasks. I also like that you are able to mass upload resumes and mass reply to multiple candidates on a specific job.

Cons: The inability to search for similar candidates through resume match. There are also too many steps to post a single job and navigating through the different settings to post and update a job can be arduous and not user friendly at times.

• Reviewed on 1/5/2020
Divya B.
HR Generalist
Information Technology & Services, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/8/2019

"Greenhouse ATS"

Comments: Great Customer Success Managers team to help with migrating to their ATS

Pros: Very user friendly applicant tracking system, you can customize the ATS based on your business processes. The customer support is there to answer any of your questions at all times and are very quick in their service and providing solutions. Amazing reporting features!

Cons: Sometimes the word documents uploaded or the job description fonts do not copy properly. You have to correct the font sizing to make it uniform.

• Reviewed on 6/8/2019
Courtney F.
Director of People Operations
Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/7/2020

"Well Worth a Purchase"

Comments: It's been great, a good system and easy to use. It has all the features needed and goes above and beyond for a really good price. Dont waste your money on a taleo or icims they dont compare.

Pros: After having Taleo and Workable, this finds all the issues that they had and turns them into non-issues.

Cons: Nothing yet, its been pretty easy and haven't had a complaint yet. Its been fairly easy, I liked the demo and our implementation specialist was nice (not readily available due to vacation but otherwise good)

• Reviewed on 9/7/2020
Cláudia G.
Head of Advertising
Internet, 201-500 Employees
  • Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 11/6/2020

"Great software for managing hiring processes"

Comments: Greenhouse is quite easy to use, I didn't have any specific training and had no issues in using it. We used to use it for all hiring processes in the company, as well as for each employee to do any referrals.

Pros: Everyone assigned to a specific hiring process would have access to all the information about the candidate (CV, LinkedIn page, cover letter, feedback from previous interviews, etc.).
It sends you reminders not only for the interview but also to provide feedback immediately after it, or until you do.
HR can provide guidelines in greenhouse for the criteria that should be considered for each step, with this it would be easier to standardise when there are different people involved.

Cons: I can't name any and I also never heard any complaints from my colleagues. I only used the web version, I don't know if there's an app for it.

• Source: GetApp
  • Reviewed on 11/6/2020
Technical Support
  • Reviewed on 30/5/2020

"Recruiting software at its simplist"

Comments: We hired an entire team of 12 to add to our support team in a matter of weeks and it would have not been possible without Greenhouse.

Pros: The software is so easy to use. Not only can you post positions, you can receive all applicants and their CVs, track their interview information and any follow up info obtained by candidates.

Cons: For what we used Greenhouse for, there wasn't much we didn't like. We were not experienced in conducting the hiring process but this software made it easier for us.

• Reviewed on 30/5/2020
Nick R.
Operations Lead, People Tech
  • Reviewed on 29/8/2017

"I've used Greenhouse for 3 years and I am my company's GH admin."

Pros: Greenhouse is great. It's very customizable to your recruiting operation while providing clear guidance on how to best organize your operation. This improves your candidate/interviewer experience while maximizing your data/analytics and workflows. Their customer service team is top notch. They're friendly and helpful and always solution oriented. There's so much I personally like that I'll just have to list a few (in no particular order): - Offer Workflows (with approvals)
- Job Setup
- Customizable Options (Offer details, Job details, Tags, Candidate details)
- Greenhouse Analytics (Okay I lied, this is my favorite)
- Employee Dashboard
- Referral Process (Posting to social media, tracking, organizing referrals as a referrer)

Cons: There isn't a lot not to like. Greenhouse is growing fast and their software is evident of that at times. There are some legacy situations that they've chosen not to prioritize (like bulk updating approvals on jobs) with their engineering time, but though the solution today is time consuming, they're obviously making progress to minimize the pains. When you use Greenhouse, you're using a tool that does more than track candidates, it helps you interview better and it helps your team become more confident in their hiring decisions. So, of course that opens the door for growing pains as they scale and learn what their customers need. On a more technical side. The way they've designed their API doesn't always make the most sense. They provide some resources to understand it better but until you're neck deep into when candidate_ID and application_ID are used and what historical information is connected to each, it's a bit like learning a new language.

• Reviewed on 29/8/2017
Brian B.
Director, Talent Acquisition
Computer Software, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/12/2016

"Pretty Close To A Silver Bullet!"

Comments: We use Greenhouse as the platform for all recruiting functions globally. Prior to implementing Greenhouse, we had a lot of manual processes in place and the recruiting function as a whole was decentralized. There was no central repository for all recruiting-related information. With Greenhouse, we were able to align the team globally, centralize all functions, automate processes, and create a better hiring experience for managers.

Pros: Reporting - In my role, I need to be able to diagnose where the breakdowns are in recruiting, and the system’s many canned reports help me do that. While Greenhouse doesn’t have the ability to let you build custom reports, there are enough reports available that I don’t have to do that. It’s also been very useful for me to get weekly recruitment reports from the system so I can see activity from a high level. All this lets me keep my finger on the pulse of hiring, and report effectively to the business where we are with progress to plan, while at the same time advising on trends I’m seeing and actions we may want to take. Interview Kits/Scorecards - Another great feature of the system. Getting everyone on the same sheet of music has been invaluable. Once all scorecards are input then the manager can see all of the feedback and make a decision. As I’ve mentioned, centralization is important to us and having all the feedback in one place makes it easy on recruiter and manager alike. And the interview kits are a great way to set everyone up for success because they can be customized so that the whole interview panel takes the same approach, or each interviewer can be tasked with a specific question set. And it’s all so intuitive and easy to use. Several of our senior executives have set the standard for user engagement with Greenhouse! User experience - This was one very key area for us. We believe that recruiters are partners to managers, and for them to want to engage on that level, we needed a system that was user-friendly. And Greenhouse is definitely user-friendly. We have a high level of engagement here which has helped to further our goal of creating a culture of recruitment here.

Cons: Reporting Customization - Although there are many canned reports that cover a variety of areas, I still have to export multiple reports in order to build a report which tells the story I’m trying to tell. User Access Customization - I understand this is something on their product roadmap. It would be great for them to get more granular in terms of access-level functionality.

• Reviewed on 9/12/2016
Sarah F.
  • Reviewed on 7/11/2016

"Greenhouse is so fresh"

Comments: I did a fair amount of investigating ATS systems, and Greenhouse ultimately won my business and has kept it for a several reasons. 1. Customer Service. Their sales team understood the difference between availability, persistence and harassment. Their implementation specialists are patient, articulate, empathetic, easily accessible and even open to product improvement suggestions. Support tickets are handled quickly and when the matter is a more complex tool-wide programming solve, they still communicate the outcome to you---even months later!! 2. UI and UX. It's sexy, intuitive, and easy to use. Trying to get timely candidate feedback from super busy creative people, many of whom are naturally disorganized, has meant the simplicity of Greenhouse has been a godsend. They even like using it because its pretty. Anything to made the horse led to water drink, ya know? 3.Customization. I love that I can change make both minor tweaks and major adjustments to scorecards, job posts, work flow and hiring teams with zero headache. We can also put our unique brand voice on everything our internal team and candidates see, so nothing about it feels robotic. 4. Candidate Experience. It's fast, simple, and clear on the receiving end, which is the most important part. Feedback from our candidates, even from rejected candidates, has been glowing since we started using Greenhouse---a vast improvement over our previous MO. 5. Ease of Communications. Communicating to and about candidates is simple and fluid, AND can all activity around a candidate is logged, so you check and double check last communications---key when you have a large pool and fast moving process. It's also web based, so use it from your phone, home computer or anywhere that's not your desk. The only drawback is that the flexibility in the rest of the tool is not represented in the reporting. The reports can be a little difficult to decipher and there are some sets of data not offered that would be quite useful, though not critical. On the whole, the reporting features are more than adequate, but relative to the awesomeness of the tool and service otherwise, it would step up a bit.

Pros: Customer Service, UI/UX, Customization, Candidate Experience, Ease of Communications.

Cons: Analytics, Price (if you're a small business)

• Reviewed on 7/11/2016
Head of People Ops
51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/11/2017

"Comprehensive Solution, Broad Integration Partners"

Pros: No glaring holes in the tools a small-to-medium sized organization needs to track, manage, evaluate, and hire candidates. Lots of push-button integration partners to drive downstream workflows, such as Background Screening, and HRIS export.

Cons: Heavy configureability means heavy variation between customer setups. This is true in nearly every software solution, not just Greenhouse. It would be great to see Greenhouse take more of a lead in providing good examples of objective candidate evaluations. Scorecards that coach interviewers on how to objectively evaluate certain attributes, etc...there's plenty of research out there on preventing bias in interviews, and how evaluate candidates more objectively. We'd welcome Greenhouse to take away some of the 'configurability' in favor of stronger leadership on evaluating technical and non-technical qualities objectively and without bias during interview. BambooHR, an HR Information System, does a great job of leading their customers by designing functionality that support best practices in performance review, performance management, and goal setting. They simply don't allow their customers to configure their way out of doing good reviews. They explain the research behind employee engagement, good reviews, and stick to their guns. This is good industry leadership, Greenhouse could learn from that. "Choose your own path" isn't always the best.

• Reviewed on 7/11/2017
Julia L.
    3.5/5
  • Reviewed on 21/8/2015

"Gets better with every new release"

Pros: - Ease of use & great support documentation you can point individual users to so the recruiting team is not inundated with one-off questions from users.
- Access to customer support through the chat feature
- Ability to make feature requests
- The product is constantly evolving and growing with our needs as a fast growing organization
- Many levels of specificity when setting up alerts you want to receive - our previous ATS alert emails were either all or nothing but with Greenhouse you can select exactly what you want such as alerts when candidates move to different stages, or alerts for specific interview rounds which is very helpful.

Cons: - Restrictions on customizations: For instance, I'd like to create an additional "sourcing strategy" but am not able to so many candidate sources end up under the "other" bucket which leads to poor reporting on source of hire and ROI tracking for some recruiting initiatives.
- Workflows can get real messy real fast if you have a larger recruiting team
- Reporting is just alright - not as robust as I'd expect which means managers end up doing quite a bit of manual work to build a story to tell to execs. Be ready to export reports to excel and expect to spend time manipulating data.

• Reviewed on 21/8/2015
Jessica L.
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2018

"The best ATS on the market"

Comments: Great experience -I've recommended it to at least 3-4 other tech companies and have completed user research studies and given product feedback to help enhance the product experience. Greenhouse really listens to their customers' wants and needs and tries their best to build it into the product roadmap for you, and most times they do.

Pros: I've been a greenhouse user across 2 different tech/startup companies and it is the ONLY ATS that I would trust to handle and manage all of our candidate processes. The UI/UX is seamless and easy to use, and the reporting/metrics are very user-friendly for pulling. Greenhouse is the modern recruiter's best tool to keep things organized and flowing nicely, ensuring that no candidate slips through the cracks and by providing visibility to hiring managers and teams.

Cons: Greenhouse is a pricey software, so be aware that it is an investment, but one that will help streamline any recruiting process. Greenhouse is constantly updating/changing the interface (usually to improve the experience), so don't be surprised if you log in one day and all the sudden can't find something where it used to be. But their customer service is really good if you do happen to run into any questions/concerns.

• Reviewed on 29/10/2018
Jillian P.
Sr Recruiter
Design, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/4/2020

"Greenhouse for the Win"

Comments: Overall I love greenhouse, I switched from Jobvite and it was the best decision ever.

Pros: I absolutely love that I can upload candidates from LinkedIn straight into my greenhouse candidate pool. It's never been so easy to source for candidates while making sure you pull all of their available information to use down the road.

Cons: Sometimes when I'm uploading candidates from LinkedIn and have multiple offices that I in my network, I'm unable to always add them to the right office. Some offices wont populate when I need them to. So then after I've converted them from a prospect to a candidate I'm un able to undo that action and can sometimes end up with multiple profiles for the same candidate.

• Reviewed on 16/4/2020
Elise S.
HR Director
  • Reviewed on 4/8/2015

"It IS easy being Green..!"

Pros: Greenhouse... more like FUNhouse! Greenhouse is the most intuitive ATS out there. It's easy to use for interviewers as well as recruiters and hiring managers. It's definitely the cleanest product out there and the innovators behind it obviously care about staying at the top, as is clear from their constant updates. Greenhouse is also the most data centric ATS I've worked with. It allows you to really track your hiring data to be able to make smarter recruiting decision down the road. All in all, very few complaints about the product or the people behind it. Save yourself the research - work with Greenhouse!

Cons: Greenhouse is by far in a way the best ATS I've worked with. Having said that, sure, are there things that could be better? I'm sure (though none come to mind right now). It would be great if you could post to social media about all jobs at your company as opposed to one specific job (though I think they're working on this). It would also be great if my "resources" on my google calendar synced up. Right now I can scheduled interviews to my specific calendars via google calendar, but I can't schedule them to a specific room, or "resource." These are pretty small things though and I'm confident whatever isn't perfect will be soon enough!

• Reviewed on 4/8/2015
Team Lead, People Operations
201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/11/2017

"Been using Greenhouse for 2 years - overall positive experience"

Pros: - The interview kits and scorecards are great. Easy for my team and for interviewers to use.
- The UI has continued to get better over the years; clearly the product is continually being improved and new features being built.
- The live chat feature is really helpful (I've used it many times), though it's been a little confusing knowing if we had an Account Manager to call with questions; I believe we had one when we first signed, then were told later we no longer had one, now we have one again?
- Lots of helpful integrations, with G-Suite, Docusign, Linkedin Recruiter, etc.

Cons: - Reporting functionality is rather lacking. I find it not useful and challenging to use. My team uses excel sheets outside of Greenhouse to manually track all our metrics, like time to fill and how many screens it took to get to a hire.
- Pricing spikes if your employee count grows, so you may be paying significantly more for the same product in a year or two.
- Keeping track of passive or prospective candidates is nearly impossible. Unless someone is an active candidate in an active job, it's likely I'll lose track of them.

• Reviewed on 9/11/2017
People Analyst
Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/3/2019

"Simple and intuitive ATS"

Pros: - Greenhouse is easy and intuitive to implement and to train new users - hiring managers, recruiters, sourcers, admin etc.
- Ease of application for the candidates - Application form can be fine tuned to include custom questions tailored to the organisation
- Greenhouse covers additional aspects of recruiting life-cycle as well with additional features like D&I, On-boarding
- Open APIs to help integrate with other software - Greenhouse has integrations with widely used software in the market and if an integration is not available - it gives its API to implement that
- Ease of implementation on Careers Page - Greenhouse is flexible in hosting the jobs on Careers page and gives multiple options there

Cons: -Since candidates do not have a log in account, from a candidate's perspective there is no status check option available on the careers page - which is an easy solve and not a huge con
- For organisations looking at advanced analytics, Greenhouse does not offer anything in-house but supports an additional service called Greenhouse Analytics in which entire data base can be loaded in-house
- Customer support can be patchy at times

Susan G.
Management Consulting, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/3/2019

"Greenhouse & Go"

Comments: We love Greenhouse. We are able to bid on larger contracts knowing that we will be able to ramp up and source new hires very quickly. We are very happy to have a ready pool of well qualified candidates in GH, ready to go. As a workflow tool, we can monitor and improve our own performance and track our success. We have transparency among users so we don't drop the ball on hot candidates. Very happy!

Pros: We found Greenhouse very easy to implement. As all small companies, we wear many hats and had to work our implementation plan around our other responsibilities. It was very easy to knock out a few items on our task list every day while keeping all the balls in the air.
I've also found Greenhouse to be user friendly for my colleagues who are less focused on recruiting, but still need to jump in from time to time.

Cons: The "search" options are good but could be a little more robust....seems like the default settings slow us down a bit. When I want to search through "All Candidates", I have a few resets to do in order to get the whole database.

• Reviewed on 19/3/2019
Carly B.
HR Manager
  • Reviewed on 15/8/2016

"Greenhouse is a great ATS!"

Pros: First off, the Greenhouse team is super responsive to questions! The simply chat window at the bottom makes it easy to get a hold of a representative when there is an issue. Overall, the entire system is SO easy to use! I train new hires and managers on the system and I only get a few that come back with questions. The offer process - easy. Changing the interview plan - simple. Scheduling, adding permissions, creating templates - it's a breeze. We moved over from a previous ATS that was not intuitive, customer service was miserable, and we felt very limited on what we could control with the system. Greenhouse is very customizable, super easy to use and troubleshoot, and encompasses everything that an ATS should!

Cons: The one downside to Greenhouse is that they constantly are updating their UI to the point where it confuses the users! I find that after I've created training material, Greenhouse will change the UI and I have to take new screen shots and update my deck. They then do not update their own training material quickly enough for users to use. I've also found that they have been having some issues when it comes to the communication between Outlook and the system. They have had to change the scheduling alias multiple times from [email protected] to [email protected] to [email protected] to fix the issue.

• Reviewed on 15/8/2016
Joshua D.
Manager, Talent Acquisition
  • Reviewed on 31/8/2017

"Greenhouse is the best ATS I have used in my career"

Pros: Greenhouse allows our organization to streamline our hiring process. From applications to interview feedback to offer creation, everything is much simpler since implementing Greenhouse. The best feature, for me, is the interview kits and feedback. It allows us to set up interviewers for success during interviews and make sure we have consistent selection criteria. Also, the scorecards make gathering feedback much easier, I don't have to chase down hiring managers anymore. Throughout the buying and implementation process, everyone at Greenhouse was great to work with. They were transparent with pricing, worked within my expectations and timelines and did a great job helping me through the implementation process. I have now purchased and implemented Greenhouse at my last two organizations.

Cons: I think the one area that can be improved/added is more features focused on nurturing previous candidates.

• Reviewed on 31/8/2017
Regional Recruiting Manager
Education Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/3/2019

"Greenhouse for recruiting"

Comments: Our organisation switched to Greenhouse while looking to make easy managing candidates, that is, making sure we don't forget to close out all candidates who applied and interviewed with us. We've been able to easily do this through Greenhouse. I'd recommend it for any startup and large business alike with a solid recruiting team!

Pros: - Easy to group candidates and send out one mass email in very few minutes.
- Easy to see what positions a candidate has applied for in your organisation, why they were rejected and interview notes from other interviewers.
- Links to website and acts as an independent job search site for your organization.
- Can be used for not only recruiting but also for onboarding.
- Ease of signing in with Google.
- Easy to learn the basics and use it within a day.

Cons: - To grant access to a hiring manager to a specific job you've created, one has to go to settings-users-add the user to the job. Would be nice if there was a shortcut to add users easily, this takes up alot of time if one has to add several people.
- Reports aren't user centered and not easily customizable. Seeing detailed recruiting metrics from reports is almost impossible.

• Reviewed on 26/3/2019
Renaud D.
HR Officer
Nonprofit Organisation Management, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/8/2017

"Greenhouse is a great recruitment software that creates a very smooth process."

Pros: The system is very flexible and quite intuitive. The screening tool helps saving a lot of time and communications with candidates and the hiring team is quick and easy. The recruitment pipeline can be tailored for each recruitment and all the interview notes or test results are stored on the candidate profile. Reporting options cover all the information you need to understand your recruitment trends. The system also facilitates referral schemes, panel creation, internal job board and multiple job board if you have different branches.

Cons: As with any systems, there are always small details that could be changed to suit personal preferences. The interview notes once exported in pdf could be better designed and I would like to have more options for the interviewer profile. The phone app has recently been updated and most functions are now available - hopefully the next upgrade will include the possibility to email candidates!

• Reviewed on 30/8/2017