• Overall
    4.4/5
    4.4/5
    4.3/5

About Sendinblue

Get all the tools you will need to build better customer relationships online under one roof.

Learn more about Sendinblue

Julian S.
Founder/Strategic Director
Investment Management, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/8/2020

"Best value in the business"

Comments: I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Pros: Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

Cons: A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

• Reviewed on 19/8/2020
Software Engineering
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 7/6/2020

"Sendinblue - so cool and easy!!"

Comments: The overall experience with them is great, I always discover new things and manage to give the best for myself and my clients. I'm glad I'm leaning on a strong, veteran company that knows how to respond and feedback on every action I take. The good support network gives me the confidence that I can continue to grow and grow together, in the businesses I do and the services I offer to other businesses.

Pros: I just love them! The amount of features offered, the great support, on each question answer, and plenty of resources for self-learning. I use their API with node.js and it is easy and intuitive and also their interface is very nice and short processes.
The feedback I have for every action I do is great.

Cons: the support RTL for Hebrew and Arabic lng's in the SMS not exist at all, and the text editors needs some more adjustments in order to keep it easy.

VP of BI
Telecommunications, 201-500 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/8/2020

"Worst company to deal with - Stay away!"

Comments: Sendinblue is probably the worst company I have ever dealt with. Not only their support is close to inexistent for users with premium account, but they treat you like a criminal. I've been using them for almost a year, when suddenly they deactivated the account, saying there was a complaint. That's it: someone makes a complaint, you have no chance to defend yourself, and they DEACTIVATE the account???
What happens with all the customer information I had stored there? What happens with the SMS credits I purchased? What happened with the monthly subscription?
Went on their Facebook page and guess what, I found at least 2 other customers having the EXACT same issue. Which FB page is also a joke, there's no engagement with THEIR customers.
Now I understand why they are such a cheap alternative.... because their service is the same: cheap

Pros: There are no pro's, you have to figure it our yourself, and even the information posted on their website contradicts with real life usage

Cons: No customer support, even if you have the Premium account, they have no respect for that. Their Social Media is also irrelevant, even their CEO's Linkedin account is irrelevant. His contact info on the Linkedin page is incorrect. My advice? Stay AWAY!

• Reviewed on 5/8/2020
Kevin W.
Director of Online Education Technology
E-Learning, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/6/2020

"Amazing Value, Versatile, Poor Customer Support"

Comments: Excellent, reliable, versatile, and easy to use product at a great price with limited poor support.

Pros: Great value! Dedicated IP, transactional email, marketing automation that includes emails and SMS, easy integration with WooCommerce and Google Analytics.

Cons: Support is terrible. They got a second star because they are helpful sometimes and at least there is support. I have had many unnecessary back and forth emails because support did not read my original request carefully or did not understand it, and I really make an effort to be thorough and clear. A number of times I have had to simply come up with my own workaround because resolution was so painfully slow. I think their primary support is in France and their more advanced technical support is in India which can add to the delay in response and make unnecessary back and forth more frustrating. What compounds this problem is that their documentation is lacking and sometimes inaccurate so I was not even able to serve myself in some instances, even with great effort and internal expertise. All that said, I still consider the value worth it but be prepared to solve timely things without SendinBlue's support. There are also some quirks that you'll need to learn. For example, what they call a template is not a template at all but simply an automated email. There is no concept of a template in SendinBlue: that is, if you want to change your email footer across 50 automated emails, you need to make the change 50 times.

• Reviewed on 24/6/2020
Conni S.
Senior Travel Consultant
Sports, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 3/8/2020

"More than what I expected !!!"

Comments: It has been very professional. I am still a novice but am learning the ways of an email campaign with the help of the resources and advice from SendInBlue staff. Only one concern about how our list was created... and that has since been resolved. Quick, fast, easy and very HELPFUL!

Pros: I love the seamless service! Opt-in forms, import previous customer database, create professional email campaigns, campaigns metrics and scheduling your campaigns!!! Nothing missing!!!!

Cons: It is out first email service and our contacts are being imported from our existing database. Wish we could have an in introductory email to ALL of our contacts to re-confirm their opt-in for our new system of contacting our customers. I feel it would help our customers recognize our expected fall schedule and hotels.

Chrisane G.
Marketing Director
Consumer Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/7/2020

"Great Product - Unlimited Contacts"

Comments: I really like the program and all the different things it offers such as landing pages, automation, api integration and more! The templates can be helpful at times, but we typically use the drag and drop function to create email campaigns. The customer service is good and friendly but can't

Pros: I love that we can add as many contacts as we want and also filter them into different lists without having to pay more for each one, which I found is rare, but was what made our decision to go with them

Cons: Some of the features that are newer are a bit buggy so that has been a challenge a couple of times. Also, because they are a French company and processes payment through France, our payment information has not worked due to security and we have to call in and get it approved and it can be a process.

• Reviewed on 21/7/2020
Peter F.
Construction, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/6/2020

"Fantastic and easy to use"

Comments: Great company, great support. Helped me with a weird issue when I had too many unsubscribes in a campaign but it was fixed and I was back on the campaigns within a few minutes. Very responsive support and I love the software.

Pros: This software is a great way for me to keep in touch with and market to my customers. Importing my database of contacts was easy and sending out email campaigns is quick and painless. I can schedule them to go out when I want and divide into different customer groups. It does everything I need and I can upgrade for a little more and get even more features as my business grows.

Cons: My only complaint is when looking to see what lists of customers I’ve sent a campaign to I have to click and open a report. I wish I could see that detail on the summary page. But that’s a very minor inconvenience. I have no real complaints about this software.

• Reviewed on 15/6/2020
Dan A.
Online Entrepreneur
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 3/8/2020

"Best email service I have ever used"

Pros: I actually didn't have to use sendinblue's software for my email automation. Nevertheless I really got the best delivery results I have always dreamed about achieving.

Cons: I don't think I have seen anything I dislike about sendinblue yet.

Pascal alfadian N.
Techincal Director
  • Reviewed on 31/8/2020

"Fast Response from Customer Support"

Comments: I stumbled upon Send In Blue because I had difficulty upgrading my account in MailChimp, while I had to send e-mail to 5K recipients in 2-3 days. MailChimp team was helpful, but due to timezone difference I had to wait a day for their response. It just happened that Send In Blue human verification process was simple and it just worked, so I managed to send the e-mail on time. Great job!

Pros: Fast response from support team, SMS notification for information that needs my urgent response.

Cons: I have not explored it much so I have not found something that I dislike.

• Reviewed on 31/8/2020
Christopher M.
IT Administrator
Retail, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/6/2020

"Great for small - medium businesses!"

Comments: We have saved a lot of money, and are still able to send the same, if not more mailings per month then the main competitor in this sgment (who we were using before).

Pros: The pricing model makes a lot of sense. We have gleaned many subscribers over the years but only send a modest amount of mailing. Other software charges per contact, which means even when you aren't sending you are being charged. Sendinblue only charges based on the emails sent, which makes a lot more sense!

Cons: The interface for setting up emails is great, however it could do with a little improvement in terms of customisation - however it is still very good!

Steve M.
Managing Director
Photography, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/3/2020

"Best decision we've made!"

Comments: Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pros: The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Cons: Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

• Reviewed on 20/3/2020
Michelle N.
Sr. Marketing BI Analyst
Real Estate, 201-500 Employees

"Game Changer"

Comments: Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Pros: It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Cons: Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Gibbs A.
Floor Manager & Training Manager
Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 10,001+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/8/2020

"A popular application Sendinblue premium use Programming, and coordinate CRM management."

Comments: My involvement in this application isn't excessively acceptable however it has some extraordinary highlights that help in advanced advertising. It likewise needs numerous highlights, I the highlights are refreshed then it would turn into the best application for email promoting. It's decent that I can send an email to a get gathering or gatherings, depending on what we would wish to endeavor to at that point.

Pros: Sendinblue premium empowers the business to develop new connections via auto advertising, email promoting, value-based messages, messages, visit client relationships the executives, Facebook advertisements, and retargeting promotions. It's controlled by world-class client groups and offers to evaluate plans. It's developed on me who I somewhat like the completed item - the clean, reliably marked messages that go to my patients to converse with them viably. I like how simple it's to create messages and include contacts. We simply required the best approach to talk with our clients all the more successfully.

Cons: Sendinblue Premium has awful client support during the underlying phases of actualizing and utilizing their item. This burned through huge amounts of within recent memory pointlessly. It seems a touch interface for fixing templates League. Moreover, we do miss usefulness to arrange ace layouts which might be wont to create new void formats. The simplified highlights are likewise not accessible in this application.

• Reviewed on 20/8/2020
Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Architecture & Planning, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2016

"A great email marketing automation tool"

Comments: I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta). It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue. I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.
Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated. I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

Pros: To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

Cons: After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log. I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

by Sendinblue on 16/12/2016

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

• Reviewed on 11/11/2016
Anmol K.
Marketing manager
  • Reviewed on 9/3/2020

"Email marketing for small budget"

Comments: I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Pros: I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Cons: Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

• Reviewed on 9/3/2020
Anant M.
  • Reviewed on 16/5/2020

"SendinBlue - Perfect for Transaction Emails!"

Comments: Basically we wanted an email service for our WooCommerce store which integrates well with WPMail SMTP and is free as we are just a medium service and its our first time testing such a store. SendinBlue is perfect and I won't leave it for anything!

Pros: - The best thing is the ease of use. Just email them your requirements and they activate your account in a day.
- You can add your custom domains in no time, and add as many of them you want.
- There is no delay in the emails being sent, everything is instant!
- All emails are tracked fully, the openings and clicks can be seen on your dashboard for each email.
- All design elements of the emails are intact.
- The 300 emails a day and 40 emails an hour limit for the Free plan is enough for a small to medium business.
- Integrates with most plugins on Wordpress (which we use), especiall WPMail SMTP which is the gold standard.

Cons: - There was no notification when the account was activated, so we only got to know about it when our site sent an email during testing and we received it. Opening our dashboard, we could see our emails being sent but still no kind of notification about when our account got approved.
- Sometimes emails are delayed but it is probably the end users email service responsible for that.
- Need separate activation and approval for marketing email campaigns.

• Reviewed on 16/5/2020
Alexey P.
E-Learning, 13-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 24/3/2020

"Great job, Sendinblue!"

Comments: We use and love great automation module. It is very easy to make automation and manage it. I really love
graphic interface of automation.

Pros: Architecture and core ideas of Sendinblue are great! This guys know what they doing about email marketing.
Process of integreation was very easy. We seamlessly integrated it in about two days with our platform. API is very cool
and API documentation is clear as well. Core ideas such as lists, marketing and transactional type of mails are very useful and
help us to maintain great email processess.
Pricing is very flexible and soft, it perfectly fits our needs and growing plan. I think pricing is best on market now.
My favorite thing about Sendinblue is great support team. This guys are always on air and happy to help with any question.

Cons: No such things. I really like all edges of this product.

• Reviewed on 24/3/2020
Matthew V.
Marketing Manager
  • Reviewed on 20/11/2019

"Great value for small businesses"

Comments: Really positive. I have been able to set up my own business and others with SendInBlue and they like it a lot. Definitely worth the value.

Pros: Very low cost with a lot of features including unlimited contacts. The only limit really is 300 emails per day max but when you are starting out with email marketing that's not a big deal, especially with newsletters. They have a very nice automation workflow process that has a lot of options similar to big competitors that cost more. Also, if you need to create a new email template it has the option to open a new tab and then easily refresh it, unlike other competitors. The API connection is easy to find and work with. Overall a great software solution for small businesses.

Cons: Not much of anything, I have seen other systems have a few more features in the automation builder but those were not really used anyway.

• Reviewed on 20/11/2019
Internet, 2-10 Employees

"Best value"

Comments: Over all my rate is 9/10, and I have left all other different mailing list software for sendinblue.
I have recommended to at least 10/20 friends and customers in this period.
Thanks !

Pros: Even if sendinblue is not the cheaper, I think that related to the customer service is the best mailing list software you can use.
Sending a mail is very simple, and I just hope it will have more templates in the future, to avoid loosing time in developing a new kind of email.

Cons: I just think price of dedicated IP is a little expensive, especially if you are an agency and you need to administrate many customers .

Navid A.
Retail, Self Employed

"Newsletters and automation"

Comments: We started as a cheap alternative for newsletter several years ago, then added some office automation. Compared to their competitors, there are many tools missing, and tutorials missing, solutions for partners and agencies are limited and expensive

Pros: Sending newsletters, automation, good tech support, pricing is affordable

Cons: Documentation not clear, no pop ups, limited number of landing pages, landing pages with limited functionalities, luck of communications from Sendinblue, white labels and partnering expensive and complicated

José F.
Founder and Principal Consultant
  • Reviewed on 27/4/2020

"SendInBlue made it easy to set a newsletter for my small business"

Comments: SendInBlue helped me manage a newsletter subscription for a small business I'm just starting. Their templates and integration with WordPress made this easier than what I expected!

Pros: SendInBlue is feature-rich, offers competitive pricing, great integrations with WordPress, and a sensible free tier plan that considers small businesses contraints and supports them while they are growing. But the highlight of the product is its Support staff! They were great and made the difference for me to stay a happy user!

Cons: The learning curve is a bit steep in the beginning, but once you pass that, it's smooth sailing. Fear not: Support is there to help you, if you need it.

• Reviewed on 27/4/2020
Stephen S.
CTO
Telecommunications, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/8/2020

"Excellent product, great service"

Comments: Very happy with the business and especially their support staff. Very friendly and very quick to repsond. In my business, I need that. Others I have tried failed miserably in this area.

Pros: Easy to use interface, making setup a doddle. Simple to consume and operate API with robust guides and docs and brilliant automation and reporting capabilities

Cons: The CRM component needs more features and integrations

• Reviewed on 29/8/2020
Eric B.
Marketing Staff
Marketing & Advertising, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 11/9/2019

"SendinBlue is the best way to perform email marketing"

Comments: My experience with SendinBlue is wonderful. As a program, it has given me a lot of confidence, guarantee and, through it, has achieved a large number of potential clients and a continuous mega productivity development. Thanks to SendinBlue, it has managed to save time and expenses with respect to marketing and advertising activities, effectively providing us with all campaigns to develop the company's productivity considerably.

Pros: SendinBlue is an incredible tool for marketing or perfecting your e-mail marketing business. I like it because it gives me the opportunity to trade in different ways, that is, through email, messages or simply social networks. It has a free version that is quite complete. Sendinblue is a super important tool to increase your business productivity, your ability to trade and your interaction with the external market

Cons: The only thing I don't like about this software is the need for technical assistance. This tool is very complete, but at the moment of doubt or any inconvenience that arises, it is impossible to inform a support since it is very difficult to do it, fundamentally if you need a quick response, the only way of relationship that it has is a message electronic and usually takes hours to respond.

• Reviewed on 11/9/2019
Sarah bernardina B.
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 22/11/2019

"Email Marketing Made Easy"

Comments: So far SendInBlue is still my favorite email provider above anything else. You can start from free and can only upgrade when your audience grows.

Pros: This Email Service Provider is my favorite one. When I discovered about this I was able to like the functionality of this tool. The easy usage, how it works, how the app is designed for easy usage. Everything is great especially for beginners who wanted to apply email marketing on their websites. SendInBlue also has this pay as you go scheme so poeple who has limited audience can only purchase or take action depending on their need.

Cons: So far what I don't like is how a form is designed. Just based on my perspective of designs. I hope there are other options on how to design a form that will look like more professional. The output is so big at times and so hard to adjust on websites especially if websites are designed for mobile friendly. Also I hope there is an option for adding a button then when the button is clicked will popup the form. So far it's all about the design embedded on a website is what I don't like.

• Reviewed on 22/11/2019
Miguel P.
  • Reviewed on 3/11/2016

"Excellent Email Marketing Tool"

Comments: I think SendInBlue is an excellent tool for use in Email-Marketing.
Its very user friendly and it has all the important features you need to do a good job in managing the newsletters. But for me, the most important point is the Customer Support: is AMAZING!
They really do an effort to help you in all you ask.
If you have to choose an Email marketing tool, SendInBlue is the one to choose!

Pros: The Costumer Support

Cons: You cannot send a text explaining something, in the email test.

by Sendinblue on 16/12/2016

Hi Miguel,

Thank you so much for taking time to share your experience with us! I'm so glad that SendinBlue has been a good fit for your needs so far. :)

Our team is always working behind the scenes to grow our tools with new features and improved designs, so that we can give our users the best experience possible. I¿ve shared your suggestion for improving the Test Emails with our team, so we can consider this in our upcoming updates.

If you run into any questions, or would like to share additional feedback with us, please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team. You can reach us anytime at [email protected] -- we'll be glad to help!

Thanks for using SendinBlue!

Best,