• Overall
    4.7 /5
    4.6 /5
    4.6 /5

About TalentLMS

TalentLMS is the LMS built for training success. Easy to manage and a joy to use, teams embrace training from the very first click.

Learn more about TalentLMS

Designer - marketing
Graphic Design, 2-10 Employees

"TalentLMS"

Comments: Overall it is good. Content creation pages is basic and could use more elemental tools to make them more appealing (like Word formatting)

Pros: I is very easy to use and to create basic content, and the working area is large which I like more than other alternatives.
For beginners is quite easy to start creating content and courses.
Has the ability to integrate more advanced external html and external resources

Cons: Lacks features in the design area. Integration of questions, test and graphic material could be easier. Needs more organizational tools.
Needs more tips to integrate advanced html commands

by Epignosis on 18/11/2020

Thanks for your review and welcome to TalentLMS! Thanks for choosing us as your new LMS. We're glad to hear that you're finding TalentLMS easy to use and we've shared your feedback with our team. If you need any assistance when using TalentLMS, check out our extensive knowledge base or feel free to reach out to our support team. Thanks again for choosing TalentLMS!

Mark W.
Museum Planner
Architecture & Planning, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/2/2020

"Lacking Features as Advertised"

Comments: Very poor customer service, see above over six months or trying to work out issues with customer support, next step is Better Business Bureau.

Pros: The software is said to have many features at a low cost, this is clearly false advertising.

Cons: The software is advertised and marketed as a platform for selling online courses. For many issues users are required to enter CSS or Javascript for simple issues like a social media link. For over six months I have been trying to work with customer support, today I gave up. My next step is to report the company to the Better Business Bureau. As the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] wrote me: Hi Mark, Thank you for contacting me and for sharing your concerns.
I can understand your frustration.
It is true that our product development team has decided to focus more on Enterprise features, rather than e-Commerce related ones.
We offer some integrations with payment gateways and specific eCommerce features allowing our customers to sell their courses through their TalentLMS portal but it is not our main focus.
As far as your specific requirements are concerned, our support team offered you advice on how you could use our CSS / Javascript editors to achieve what you are looking for.
We have decided to offer these editors (CSS / Javascript) to give our customers more freedom. Using these editors you have more options, but CSS and Javascript knowledge is required.
We cannot provide customization services to our customers, according to our policy, but our software support engineers are always available to advise and guide you through.
Please let me know if you need any further clarification. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
Pioneer in eLearning solutions
TalentLMS

by Epignosis on 21/2/2020

Dear Mark, we're sorry to hear that the follow up provided by our customer support team has not met your requirements. As mentioned in the email you shared, our team is on-hand should you wish to seek any further assistance. We wish you all the best in your future business endeavours.

• Reviewed on 7/2/2020
Chris J.
Director fo Support
Financial Services, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 9/12/2020

"Scalable from Free to Enterprise with support at every step"

Comments: We have only been TalentLMS customer’s for a short time but the personal support is. Right from the initial system demo that convinced me and my partners that this was the eLearning platform for us. The fact that we could start for free with support and have the potential to expand to an enterprise-level solution was exactly what we were looking for. The Platform is very intuitive, the initial video tutorials and the in-platform knowledge base are all very concise and helpful. Further. the personal support from a nominated individual that gave us the demonstration has really elevated the service above my expectations. Knowing that, when i hit a problem that i can’t solve, i can email and thet will have a personalised solution that works for me within 24 hours is phenomenal customer service. In less than 2 weeks we have uploaded some of our content and shared with of our partners. The feedback has been that the platform brings our content to life in a way that we simply could not have achieved on our own. We will soon be linking to the e-commerce element and hope to be processing payments early in the new year. We plan to scale very quickly and i know that with the the TalentLMS support team, the technology will not be the barrier to expanding our business. Thanks again and please keep up the excellent support.

Pros: Loved the usability and time to implement. We are content creators and within a 2 days we have uploaded our content using nearly all of the features. Love the look and feel and simplicity. The different content types keeps it fresh and interesting and keeps learners engaged. As the admin i have great visibility of who is doing what on the system and that is excellent for tracking and audit trail of the learning journey. We provide compliance training so the certification is really important and it is simple to customise your certificates to your brand and words.

Cons: Sorting out fonts and pasting text into the system can be a little fiddly to start with. That being said the support is excellent and it appears the system is completely customisable. Other WYSIWYG systems i have used at a similar price point simply say 'you can't do that' and you have to accept the limitations. So far, every problem i have encountered or request i have made, has been met with a custom piece of code to paste into system within 24 hours. I did not expect this level of service at $120 a month!

by Epignosis on 15/12/2020

Chris, thank you for your warm words of praise and encouragement for the TalentLMS support team! It's true, they do go above and beyond to provide solutions for customers, wherever possible. We'll be with you every step on the way on your business' growth journey!

• Reviewed on 9/12/2020
Stephanie S.
  • Reviewed on 7/12/2020

"Simple-to-use platform for a commercial product"

Comments: We are very happy with how Talent LMS has provided such a user friendly platform that has seamlessly facilitated our growth.

Pros: We have a commercial curriculum product, with thousands of learners from about 100 clients housed on the TalentLMS platform. It effectively supports having each customer isolated in it's own "branch" where they have their own admin and manage their own users. The primary selling points for choosing Talent LMS were the simple UI that requires minimal customer and no learner training, and the mobile app which facilitates learners going through modules offline. The level of customer support has been even better than we anticipated - with one issue we couldn't determine if it was the LMS, Browser or authoring tool that was causing the problem. The team went above and beyond to help us test it to determine causality. Setting up new branches is quick and easy. Bulk import is easy to use. Most of our learners are teenagers who say that they don't even feel like it's "learning" when they use the app. We and our customers love it. When we add large new customers, we have to add seats to our subscription. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our customer service rep has always been helpful and responsive.

Cons: It would be helpful to have more robust survey functionality - we do have to create "courses" that link to Survey Monkey for some of our learner self assessments (i.e. Questions with two answers: How would you have rated yourself before this program, how do you rate yourself now?). It would also be helpful to be able to create custom learning paths/prerequisites of the same courses by branch without having to duplicate a course. The ability for individuals to self register and purchase courses doesn't function is a way that we can use it.

by Epignosis on 15/12/2020

Seamlessly facilitating your growth - we like the sound of that, Stephanie and at TalentLMS that's whay we're all about! It's fantastic to see that your learners love using the TalentLMS app and it looks like you've mastered all the features of TalentLMS. Thanks for your valued feedback which we have shared with our team. We're happy that you're happy and we'll keep working hard to keep bringing you an even better experience in the future. Thanks for your review!

Angie D.
Registered Nurse Community Trainer/ Owner
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/10/2020

"Excellent Customer Service"

Comments: Absolutely a pleasure! I only converted my business over so that I could remain operating in response to the health and safety concerns related to COVID 19. I was absolutely terrified by converting my business over and was not sure how this would work. It has been a business saver! I am not a technical person the support available has been the best.

Pros: The absolute best customer service- most answers can be found in the help search, however all questions I have had sent via email have either been answered the same day or at the very latest the next day.
Quick tracking of what training each "user"- my care providers have completed, documentation, and verification of each of their training, ensuring quality assurance.
Training- the ease of creating specific training for each of my careproviders- the ease in creating courses with the flexibility to easily switch from either uploaded video training/ to uploaded documents/ powerpoints- endless possibility to help in the creation of course training.
Branch/ group trainings- an excellent feature for a business like mine that supports numerous clients from different agencies this allows you to share course trainings specific to each agency (branch) and each department (groups)

Cons: I want to be able to have my care providers to repeat their course training annually. The only option available is to either reset their original progress (deletes it) or create all-new courses (clone). I wish there were a way to reassign the course annually.
Electronic signature option- there is no option to integrate/ add on- electronic signature to the test. For quality assurance and compliance, I would love that as add on to the tests.
Mobile App- is very limited in features, for both user and administrator, which defeats the whole purpose of the mobile ease. The inability to add any content, including a video with the mobile app, is a real bummer.
I wish the administrator had the ability to add in a mouse hover or hover infobox- the site is easy to use; however, there are areas this would be greatly beneficial for a new user.

by Epignosis on 19/11/2020

Angie, we're so pleased to hear that TalentLMS has enabled you to quickly and easily pivot to training your care providers remotely! Thanks for your feedback which we've shared with our team.

• Reviewed on 31/10/2020
Osama A.
teacher

"TalentLMS review"

Comments: Really a great experience, before Talent I used many systems to manage educational content so I know the features of Talent very well, and it came to the point that I set up a training center in my country and I myself train teachers and students to use the wonderful Talent system and the result was amazing. Thank God, I succeeded in participating more. How many 30 teachers and more than 10 thousand students Yes, 10,000 students, and this is confirmed in my subscription to the service : [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN])
Really I believe in Talent and I hope to be an official agent for it in my country, but in the Middle East, so does that lie?
My greetings

Pros: As a teacher, I find all the services that help me in communication and distance education with my students
No malfunctions
Fast
security
Organizer
Easy

Cons: The grading system should not be limited to the percentage. Rather, the grading system should be added to it as it happens in schools
Better live broadcasting service through the site and not through a third party, such as Zoom, for example

by Epignosis on 2/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review TalentLMS! We're very pleased to hear that TalentLMS has been able to suit your Arabic language needs and enable you to create a successful learning environment!

Jim S.
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Has been great experience"

Comments: I'm developing courses to be licensed to facilities for them to deliver to their own clients. The dedicated support has been invaluable for helping someone with no previous experience take on this rather large effort. They always have good solutions for when I run into hurdles as I've been beta-testing this with prospective customers.

Pros: I entered this world with no experience in online training, and started at ground zero in just researching different options then learning how to create courses. I have no idea how it compares to other options, but the bottom line is I've been able to create a platform that impresses people. The word that comes to mind frequently is that it's "robust." The under the hood capabilities seem to be really good as far as administrative stuff that I heaven't even scratched the surface of yet. As far as a few particular things I like: The test options include attractive features like drag and match, fill in the blank, and ordering. The user's interface is fun and attractive for tests. The other thing I really like about it is the support. For the plan I have, I have a dedicated support person who works with me as closely as I need in helping developing courses, etc. And on weekends/off hours I email support and they always respond within a few hours and are really good about helping me solve any issues.

Cons: Every once in a while I bump up against a feature it doesn't have, or the text editor can be a little funky to get used to. The other thing is being based in Europe, the hours of availability with my dedicated support person is a bit limited—7am meetings. But there hasn't been any question that the pros outweigh the cons.

by Epignosis on 4/11/2019

Jim, for a first-time LMS user, it sounds like you have mastered TalentLMS pretty quickly and you're already impressing your clients! Thanks for giving our quiz/test functions, user interface and admin functions an extra thumbs up. Our Support team is also super pleased with your feedback, they really do make it their business to give customers the best support possible, regardless of the time zone. As always, our Support team is there to help you if you face any future hurdles. Thanks for leaving us a review!

Mark B.
Training & Development Manager
Entertainment, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 28/11/2017

"Easy setup, intuitive design, basic yet satisfying UI & UX."

Comments: Collaboration with senior staff and trainers.
Buy-in from all levels of the team.
Compliance and understanding of our Standing Instructions.
Review and re-writing of procedures.
It goes on and on!

Pros: Let's start with the cost- easily the highest featured for the money LMS out there.
We went with Moodle and really tried to make it work for quite some time. We were on the verge of hiring a Moodle expert to help us take the project live, but instead took one last look at the market. TalentLMS hits the sweet spot between self-hosting a Moodle site for free and paying a lot of money for a high-end LMS.
We wanted an LMS that offered content creation built in, and not in a clunky fashion, but in an intuitive, well designed way. TalentLMS offers this. We also use Wix pages and embed them to produce the content we like.
We wanted to create Branches for each of our centres in order to track compliance and learning scores per centre. TalentLMS offers this.
We wanted easy gamification and a feeling that this is 'fun'. The feedback from our test group was amazing- they loved it and it just works.
We wanted to host it originally, but TalentLMS allows us to map the domains and use our own URLs while still allowing all updates and content to be handled remotely on their servers. Brilliant!
You can customise your LMS- we installed live web-chat functions to help our users. All colours and logos can be personalised. Great! In reality- how different is every LMS from each other? Talent works for us as its a fantastic price point and ticks all the boxes we need! It's cheap enough for you to try it (free at first!) and decide for yourself. We haven't regretted our decision once.

Cons: The only think I marked down was the Customer Support, but only because I would like something like a live webchat function for admins.
It's perhaps a bit unfair as they have a ticketing function that allows users to create tickets for issues and they respond to you really quickly (less than 30mins in my experience).
However, at the start of our implementation, I'd like to talk to somebody in real-time about issues and problems, so this is the only thing I would change. Using a system like Tawk.to (free!) would have been an idea for them.
We've actually installed Tawk.to on our version of TalentLMS and it's great for our users.

by Epignosis on 6/12/2017

Hi Mark,

We're thrilled to hear that TalentLMS is such a great fit for your training needs! Our support response time is a metric we are constantly improving and it's great to hear that you've been receiving responses so quickly!

Having said that, the quality of our responses is just as important. This is why we've chosen to go with a ticketing system since questions can be answered by the most suitable person on the team --something we wouldn't be able to do with a chat system.

However, we haven't ruled out the possibility to provide chat support, it is something that we will definitely consider in the future!

Thanks again for your feedback! It really helps us improve!

• Reviewed on 28/11/2017
John S.
Manager of Partner Training
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 29/10/2019

"Unlimited Trial - No Pressure to Purchase!"

Comments: It is easy to use. The help content is pretty awesome and answers most of your questions. The online technical support is fast and responsive if you could not find your answer in the help content.

Pros: In looking for an LMS, I wanted to take a test drive before purchasing. Most LMS's give you a 30-day trial. TalentLMS has an unlimited free trial that allowed me to customize my site and develop content. As most of us know, we are working on multiple projects simultaneously and to be able to focus on one project for 30 days straight is impossible. TalenLMS provided me the time and space I needed to develop and implement at my pace.

Cons: How you have to create a multiple day, in-person, instructor-led training event.

by Epignosis on 4/11/2019

Thanks for leaving us a review, John! We're glad to hear that our forever free plan allowed you to take the time needed to completely assess TalentLMS before upgrading (we totally agree, 30 days isn't a whole lot when you have multiple projects running!). Our Support team would be happy to walk you through the fastest way to set up an ILT event, so feel free to drop them a line. Thanks again!

Andrew M.
CIO
Medical Practice, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 8/12/2020

"Great features and value"

Comments: Highly positive. Would have no hesitation in recommending the product and the team.

Pros: Excellent features, highly customisable and very simple to use. Comprehensive online help. Extremely good value for money.

Cons: In general customer support is fantastic, but I've had a few incidents where it has been a touch slow.

by Epignosis on 15/12/2020

Thanks for recommending TalentLMS to your peers, Andrew! It's great to hear that you've had a great experience using TalentLMS.

• Reviewed on 8/12/2020
Sachin P.
Instructor and Administrator
  • Reviewed on 21/6/2018

"TalentLMS is full-featured LMS ready for use in just few clicks. It really saved huge time for me."

Comments: TalentLMS saved huge time for me. Instead of implementing from scratch, I got ready to use LMS at reasonable price.

Pros: From the LMS perspective, TalentLMS is great. The features are well thought out. Configuration options are nice and bring many options for setting up the LMS. The interface is quite user friendly and self intuitive. Where ever there is doubt the documentation is good enough to unblock. I wrote couple of mails to support team as well. They are also very quick to resolve the queries. Overall a good solution with good support.

Cons: It's not about the "like least". It's what can further be improved and made more easy. Theme System-I feel that theme system is very restrictive and can further be improved. As one goes for adding more css and Javascript the load time for the pages (particularly home page) slows down. It will be great if
- either custom home page (and few other pages) are picked up from some other location.
- or talentLMS pages are integrated in other websites
It will give good control over non-LMS pages and may be a good white-labeling feature. Versioning/Recording the changes- Also it will be great if some kind of versioning or config change tracker is provided. As one works for configuring the system, old configurations are lost. It becomes difficult to keep track of what was changed.

Sachin, hi!

It's exciting to hear that TalentLMS has worked out so well for you and saved your business time and money.

Thank you very much for the enthusiastic review and the suggestions. Feel free to share them with our development team in the ideas section of our knowledge base.

Many thanks again!

• Reviewed on 21/6/2018
Caree M.
Head of Marketing Communications
Professional Training & Coaching, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 30/10/2020

"Efficient platform that made our online presence!"

Comments: The overall experience has been great. We are running on full steam with the platform, and any time I have an issue, the support team helps me solve it. Our success manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is also so wonderful. We are so appreciative of the software and the people behind it that have helped us so much.

Pros: This software was intuitive, easy to use, and efficient for us. We were able to set-up our courses in on-line format after Covid-19 hit and we could no longer give them in person. This was crucial to our success. In one day we were able to sign-up, get a tutorial, and begin adding our courses!

Cons: I think the only area that I found lacking, was the customization of the certificates. I found it difficult to upload what we wanted and have it look and generate exactly how we wanted without custom coding.

by Epignosis on 2/11/2020

Caree, we're so glad to hear that during this challenging time that using TalentLMS has enabled you to pivot your business online and get started within 24 hours. Our team continues to be available for any help you may need along the way!

Iain S.
MD
Automotive, 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 7/12/2020

"Robust intuitive learning management application"

Comments: Best implementation ever - rolled out to 1900 users, with 64% login within 24hours resulting in 2350+ course starts and only 6 help queries.

Pros: It’s easy of use, intuitive workflows and robust user interface for inexperienced users.

Cons: No auto play on homepage video presentations

by Epignosis on 15/12/2020

Talk about hitting the ground running, great work there Iain!

Data Manager
Food & Beverages, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 5/5/2020

"Phenomenal LMS"

Comments: I used it as a trainer and an end-user. It was how I learned the software that I am now in charge of and the classes were all interactive and less than 7min. This kept me engaged and did not seem like it was an insurmountable task. Quizes at the end really helped to reinforce the knowledge I was taught.

Pros: I enjoyed how it was able to be interactive and can be set up to have the end-user perform tasks that were just discussed. Being able to put quizzes at the end also helped to reinforce the knowledge. The ability to get reports on all of my end-users and how they are progressing is a great boon to the software as well.

Cons: The navigation is not the greatest. When I search for users to see class progress it does not hold onto filters when I leave. Also some issues with trying to delete old users or secondary accounts.

by Epignosis on 26/6/2020

Thank you for your feedback. Using TalentLMS as a trainer and learner is certainly a great way to better understand the platform and of course, our support team is always available if you need any information that you can't find in our extensive Knowledge Base. Thanks again for leaving us a review!

• Reviewed on 5/5/2020
Joe F.
  • Reviewed on 10/7/2018

"We have a startup training site and TalentLMS was easy to setup and create courses."

Comments: Easy to use.

Pros: I like the flexibility of how I can build my courses and get them deployed. I like that they listen to their users and add features as they grow.

Cons: I wish it had better SEO capabilities and had more of a complete website host ability. Currently, have to host my www site with a different provider and try to make the two look seamless.

by Epignosis on 25/10/2018

Joe, hi! Thank you very much for the 5-star review and the helpful feedback. Making TalentLMS easy to use is a top priority for us, so it's great that you had a hassle-free experience with our platform. Regarding SEO, when you customize the title and description of a course and you make it publicly available in the course catalog, Google indexes and ranks it as any other website.

• Reviewed on 10/7/2018
Rick M.
Managing Partner
Management Consulting, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/4/2017

"A step up for me from Litmos LMS"

Comments: I am a consultant that helps clients to develop their LMS courses and platforms. I have worked with Adobe Captivate Prime in the past. I told them their product was not ready for roll-out. I worked with Litmos LMS. Much better in pricing and features than Adobe. I have finally landed on TalentLMS which for me delivers more value for less costs. They have more branding and branching flexibility. I also prefer their pricing strategies.

Pros: Better feature set and pricing than other platforms I have worked on.

Cons: No concerns at this point.

by Epignosis on 26/4/2017

Hi Rick, we're very pleased that TalentLMS works this well for you! We strive to make a solid and affordable LMS and we're always happy to such lovely feedback! Many thanks!

• Reviewed on 25/4/2017
Hector P.
Financial Services, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 17/3/2017

"Great Product Great Value"

Comments: Highly intuitive platform. Did not need a user guide to implement. Amazing product that is helping us generate innovative solutions inside and outside of the classroom for our clients.

Pros: Ease of use.

Cons: The mobile app needs some more work.

by Epignosis on 21/3/2017

Hi Hector, we would like to thank you for your review. We really do appreciate you taking the time to write your comments about TalentLMS and we are happy to hear that it is working for you. We are working on the android app, having recently released it so we are grateful for the feedback! Many thanks!

• Reviewed on 17/3/2017
Phil C.
  • Reviewed on 18/3/2017

"May seem excessive, but it's true"

Comments: At Thought Ratio we evaluated around 5 leading cloud based LMS platforms and kept coming up against one or other road block until we tested TalentLMS where we found they had already thought of everything we wanted to do with the platform. Occasionally when we're unsure how to approach a particular situation where there appear to be a few options, the support team has responded immediately with the most appropriate solution. To put it succinctly, we're extremely happy with our choice of TalentLMS for our online education platform.

Pros: The extensive flexibility
"Off the shelf" functionality
Clean, effective user interface
Administration functionality/flexibility
Performance
Support

Cons: Honestly, can't think of anything

by Epignosis on 21/3/2017

Hi Phil. We appreciate you taking the time to review TalentLMS and are so pleased that you are happy with it. Many thanks :)

• Reviewed on 18/3/2017
Peter P.
LMS Adminstrator
1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 13/7/2018

"Talent LMS exceeded our expectations when we were in dire need of a LMS for a big organisation."

Comments: Easy to use.

Pros: Easy to use. Learners access has never been so easy. The badges concept is fun and easy and would increase the attention or create interest in the learner. For the Administrator, configuring a course is very easy. Very easy to navigate. Price is also not a big pain point. easy to procure and install

Cons: Support is not from India. Also , not sure how the system for support works. Also, the demo trial version has restriction has very limited access and hence we would not be able to check exactly how the system works.

by Epignosis on 25/10/2018

Greetings, Peter, and thanks for the positive review! TalentLMS is built to be easy to use for administrators, instructors, and learners alike, so we're glad our platform has made your training easier and more fun.

Please note that TalentLMS doesn't offer a trial version but a forever-free plan that has specific limits (i.e., for the number of users, courses, etc.), but includes most of our features. To test those, you can contact us so we can unlock them for a limited period or even give you a demo.

As for the support process, our team is always ready to respond to your messages, while our knowledge base is constantly updated to cover all possible topics down to the smallest detail. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 13/7/2018
Mathew J.
Managing Director
Education Management, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/12/2020

"TalentLMS is the best blended learning app"

Comments: Our overall experience with TalentLMS is amazing. The timely customer service provided by the TalentLMS team is extraordinary. The features in TalentLMS allows us to create course, conduct tests, we get the infographics,defined user roles and what not. The subscription to take TalentLMS is not very costly.

Pros: The feature that could be said as the best of TalentLMS is that, it does not require install, upgrade or backup anything. All the features in TalentLMS are easy to use with the guides available. Talent LMS gives the best blended learning experience. As we uploaded our courses on the TalentLMS portal it has been really helpful, as we are able to access the course contents from any part of the world.

Cons: I think the payment method for each category could be improved as it is little bit difficult to understand.

by Epignosis on 15/12/2020

Thanks for your 5-star review, Mathew! We're very appy to see that you're having an amazing TalentLMS experience!

• Reviewed on 4/12/2020
Ernest K.
  • Reviewed on 4/7/2018

"TalentLMS has an unbeatable combination of price and features"

Comments: An unbeatable combination of functionality and price!

Pros: We searched long for an LMS to use for our online training venture and after testing some of them we came to the conclusion that there is nothing on the market that can compare with TalentLMS with the wide functionality offered at a very economical price. Since we develop our training modules in a 3rd party application we were very happy to see that after importing it into TalentLMS with SCORM the training modules looked exactly as we created them (after applying some functionality offered by TalentLMS). Then we had the further advantage of adding modules and tests with TalentLMS which were noy really available with the 3rd party software.

Cons: There was a little confusion between the administrator/lecturer screens and the one that the students would see. But this was sorted out quickly.

by Epignosis on 25/10/2018

Ernest, cheers! Thank you for the enthusiastic review. Offering a feature-packed, yet affordable, cloud-based learning management solution is one of our main goals, so we just love it when our customers find so much value in this. Thanks again!

• Reviewed on 4/7/2018
Alexandra M.
Senior Research Associate
Research, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 21/8/2019

"TalentLMS for beginners!"

Comments: We are using TalentLMS to pilot an online, video-based training system for community based clinicians. The software has proven to be a great fit for sharing information with our project participants.

Pros: As someone with little experience with LMS software programs, I have found Talent to be very user friendly. The program is fairly straightforward and easy to navigate, allowing us to customize courses based on our project-specific needs. Customer support is also SO helpful - I always get a response in less than 24 hours and the feedback is direct and easy to implement!

Cons: There are some functionalities that would be ideal for our research project that aren't possible using TalentLMS. The barriers we've run into are mostly display preferences, which is not a deal breaker for the purposes of our work.

by Epignosis on 6/9/2019

Hey Alexandra, thanks so much for leaving us a review! It' so good to hear that TalentLMS is working well as a platform for your training system (which sounds really interesting, by the way!). Our support team is always on hand to give you more of that assistance whenever you need it :) Wishing you the best of luck with your pilot!

• Reviewed on 21/8/2019
Messias U.
Teacher
  • Reviewed on 19/3/2017

"Education and Engagement for Great Content Delivery"

Comments: I'm an English teacher in Mozambique. I studied English, physics, math, philosophy and business. I was figuring out how to be a multi-teacher and share what I know with young people. I was fortunate to realize there was a platform well suited to it - TalentLMS. I had tried other website builders, but they were not suited for what I wanted. TaalentLMS was exactly what I wanted: organization of materials in subjects, possibility of collaboration among staff, easy of use (you build up and it's on immediately), easy to generate passwords for students, etc.

Pros: 1. Easy to use;
2. Enhancement of collaboration of staff;
3. Excellent visual, attractive for the customer;
4. Password generator;
5. Learning tools that revolutionize pedagogy.

Cons: Honestly I cannot afford premium services.

by Epignosis on 21/3/2017

Hi Messias, We appreciate you taking the time to review TalentLMS and are so pleased that you are happy with it. Many thanks :)

• Reviewed on 19/3/2017
Teacher
  • Reviewed on 25/5/2019

"Simple and powerful online lessons for making platforms."

Pros: I like how simple and with minimal effect, I can create online lessons for my whole team. We are expanding and needed an online lesson to show new teachers how to use our system. So I was signup for this LMS and created a new course using screenshot and some screen video with explanations.
I never created an LMS before and for the first time lesson creation, it is pretty fun.

Cons: Well, I am so new that everything is super excited for me, so I will find some cons if I use any other service in the future. For me, it has no fatal flaws.

by Epignosis on 24/6/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating! Our team has worked hard to create a simple, user-friendly design so it's great to hear that using TalentLMS has been a breeze for you (and even fun!). If you do have any issues along the way, our support team is always available to answer any questions you may have. For now, keep having fun creating courses with TalentLMS!

• Reviewed on 25/5/2019
Solutions Strategist
Translation & Localisation, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 4/11/2020

"Good startup option"

Comments: Overall, this has given us an easy platform for new employee training as well as Course training and purchasing options for freelancers.

Pros: Very easy to build, user-intuitive, and quick to deploy

Cons: Some options for training modules are limited, such as video embedding options and document embedding options.

by Epignosis on 19/11/2020