Filter by:

• Overall

About Pipedrive

Pipedrive is an easy to implement CRM software tool that helps you focus on the activities that drive deals to close.

Learn more about Pipedrive

Showing 2,308 reviews

Juliana F.
Assitente Comercial
Logistics & Supply Chain, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/10/2016

"Use better your time to be Productive and reach Results"

Comments: Firs of all Pipedrive took me off all the excel spreadsheet, and I used to have hundreds of them. I haven’t taken any training, but it wasn’t really necessary because you can learn it all by induction. I liked the colors, it’s not polluted so it doesn't hurts my eyes.
As I was not used to such a tool, it was very uncomfortable for me at the beginning, because it’s kind of boring to write down every call you make, and every activity you do and yet remark the next step. But after few days I already got used to that. So after awhile I started to see my days yield more. I started not to lose clients or negotiations, and mistakes was reducing. It was when I realysed how Pipedrive made my routine become healthier, because now I work the same time, but I produce more and I am less stressed because I don’t need to bring work home. I Know it’s gonna be easy for me to find anything easily in the next day with PipeDrive, so why keep tinhking on that after work?

Pros: I really enjoyed the fact that we can format it the way we need to, like add some options or information space, etc. PipeDrive is flexible, that’s great!
I also like the graphics and results it’s given, about the day, the week, the month and it goes on. With this I have a notion of my efficiency and I can monitor myself by this.
Actually I liked PipeDrive in general. Everything is good once I haven't worked with almost nothing like it. And the closest tool I used was very terrible.
I can tell that the idea of organizing a company as the Mother and others as sisters was really smart. I used to have problems with that, so it made my life easier.
At last I assure that the filters are helpful, but it could be better in some ways. But I really do recommend it at all. It definitely changed my routine work for better, much better.

Cons: I don't think it’s a bad thing, maybe something to be improved in Pipedrive, are the filters or results/statistics, it was good if we could export that to excel. I don't know if the key user can do that (I’m not) but if only him, then I suggest to give this opportunity to all users.
The only thing I don’t think was positive about all that is the minucius way that now our bosses are controlling our work and results. Of course this ended to be a problem about the person, and I don’t know what Pipedrive could do about it, even though I think it is important to say.
The last thing I wish I could change is the timing. Every activity has to have at least 15 minutes of during. I wish this could be more flexible, or even better, an idea: somehow we could add an activity and press a button saying we are starting that activity; Then when we finish it, we press end, and it calculates the time we used to do that. For me it sound better and more realistic. But Please, don't take off the option we already have of simply put it as done after it is done already.

• Reviewed on 20/10/2016
Arlène V.
Health Care Consultant
Health, Wellness & Fitness, 501-1,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 14/8/2021

"The most solid CRM platform..?"

Comments: Generally, my experience with Pipedrive has been very good

Pros: There are so many good things about using Pipedrive as a CRM platform. First of all, it is just great to be able to manage all my contacts in one place and being able to see the timeline of what has been happening with every single one of them. This is perfect because it allows me to always be up-to-date with what has taken place and what needs to happen to turn leads into customers. Managing and using my email straight from Pipedrive is very powerful because it prevents me from switching from app to app and lets me be focused on my lead generation and sales activities. Same for being able to create web forms: no need to rely on another platform and then connect it to Pipedrive for this...I can do everything "in house". The visual pipeline is another key feature and its sales forecasting feature lets you "predict the future" by showing you how many deals you would need to close to reach a specific financial target. And let's not forget about automation: it is an excellent way to avoid carrying out the same repetitive tasks over and over again. And did I say there is a mobile app too? This is ideal especially if you are someone who works a lot on the move.

Cons: It is difficult to find something not to like about Pipedrive. Perhaps, the main con compared to other CRM solutions is the fact that Pipedrive does not have a free plan, only a free trial. This means that you will have to pay for the tool – and depending on the features you need, it can turn out to be a bit of an expense.

• Reviewed on 14/8/2021
Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 23/9/2020

"Perfect solution for our team"

Comments: I am recommending Pipedrive to everyone I can. We chose it because I received recommendations from my network. Great value for the money, and you are valued as a customer.

Pros: It is quite simple to use, compared to other similar solutions. We moved from an expensive CRM with a bunch of powerful features (that we never used) to Pipedrive that we actually use daily. Onboarding was rather simple. Customer support - great!

Cons: Not ideal for recurring revenue model. Our customers have to renew their contracts yearly, so we have to make new lead for each year, even though it is the same customer. But it could be that it's just us who have not found a better way to do it.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: Dynamics was pricey and complicated to use.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

• Reviewed on 23/9/2020
Orlando B.
Orlando B.
business administrator
Internet, 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Reviewed on 18/10/2019

"Excellent tool for sales management"

Comments: We have obtained abundant benefits, sales have increased considerably. The investment we made in the software we have recovered in a very short time. Thanks to Pipedrive it is now possible to design the best sales strategies and we have obtained excellent results, in addition, the software does almost all the work for me. Even now we are more organized thanks to the registration of customer data. Pipedrive's experience so far has been extraordinary. We are very happy with this software.

Pros: Pipedrive has many positive things, it is a very complete and essential software for companies that are dedicated to trade. I like that I can use the software on any of my electronic devices, I can use it while in my office, on the street or in my home. I like the fact that I can keep a complete record of our clients' data, that makes the job much easier. The sales funnel visibility is good, which has certainly helped us design excellent sales strategies. Also, its interface is very intuitive, everything can be done simply and without complications.

Cons: Pipedrive is excellent, I just think that it has to improve in some details, the technical service is not very good, it takes time to answer the problems that can sometimes arise. Also, Pipedrive is not able to send an email to multiple recipients and therefore I have to do it one by one.

• Reviewed on 18/10/2019
Belinda S.
Creative Director
Media Production, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/7/2018

"PipeDrive | Easy, Affordable and Good CRM"

Comments: We are always looking for good, simple, and affordable tech tools to make our clients’ lives easier. For people who don’t take naturally to technology but need a CRM solution, finding Pipedrive makes for a good day. It’s apparent that a lot of thought went into what it takes to easily manage the backend of a sales business. Pipedrive is making this process a lot simpler for us.

Pros: We like simple and the streamlined dashboard was easy to understand. We are also busy people so we were quite pleased to be able to completely set up the sales activities and import our customers in under an hour. We had one question during set up so we dropped a line into the chat box. Within a couple of minutes, we had our answer giving us a good feeling about their support staff.
It’s completely customizable so our workflow tasks (activities) were simple to add once we knew exactly what process each client would go through from initial contact to sale and follow up. The calendar option let us put dates to each task and all the notes we added were date stamped, a feature we found quite useful. We also liked that the program automatically puts the current tasks on the top of the list and has a color coding to show what’s not due yet, what’s currently due and what is overdue.
We are also using the Zapier integration to connect to MailChimp for managing our customers’ email communications. There a lot of other integration options, too which we may add in the future.
After trying some fairly expensive solutions, my clients loved the free trial option although the price to upgrade is quite affordable.

Cons: My biggest concern is that support is only available Monday through Friday during office hours although they do have a fairly extensive library of tutorials.

• Reviewed on 19/7/2018
Executive Administrator
  • Reviewed on 27/4/2018

"One of the best-priced lead management solutions available"

Comments: All our leads in one, easy-to-manage, location.

Pros: It's amount is low per month per user, and that's pretty low considering the many options it has available. It also connects to Zapier which means that you can integrate just about anything with it, we funnel all our leads from all over into this system, across 10 different programs. We love the option for custom fields and built-in integrations with google products. It's very simple and easy to use.

Cons: This is really only for lead management, as it's lead capture abilities are severely limited. They do have a form building option, but it looks terrible and is incredibly primitive. We are forced to use another service to design and embed beautiful and custom lead forms, then feed all the responses into pipedrive via zapier (pipedrive does have some sort of php callback options to submit leads, but you have to be a very experience programmer to understand it). Once you begin dealing with large quantities of leads, the loading of the data can be excruciating.

• Reviewed on 27/4/2018
Murali K.
Business Development Manager
Information Technology & Services, 10,000+ Employees
  • Reviewed on 26/1/2019

"A great CRM tool for small businesses and sales representatives."

Pros: One of the best features about this tool is its integration with Gmail, that has enabled us to send emails via the platform. We get to see the reasons behind the lost deals if any. It provides us detailed rates of conversions along with the chances the deal would move to the next stage. Pipedrive had helped us a lot in forecasting. I love the feature of the thank you card, like when we win a deal, it automatically sends a thank you card! This tool has a lot of integrations with slack and Trello. You don’t require much training to use this application, we can customize it according to our requirements with ease. This tool suits the best for sales representatives and small businesses or startups like ours.

Cons: What I felt a little irritating is, even though the steps are simple, I need to go through a lot of repetitive steps to customize. The customer service team takes a lot of time to respond. It doesn't integrate with LinkedIn which is indeed a huge negative.

• Reviewed on 26/1/2019

Hayden A.
Client Liaison
Medical Practice, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 20/12/2017

"Simply fantastic, has changed the way we operate and allows us to help many, many more clients"

Comments: Overall it is a great system and the pro's certainly outweigh the cons by a long way. The day to day functionality is just superb, the best I have used and I have worked in a sales environment for nearly 20 years.

Pros: You can set it up to suit your business. It's very flexible and has allowed us to produce a great deal of good data to allow us to change and adapt our business. Anyone who uses the system is kept right up to date with accurate information about our clients and what stage the sale is at. It also allows us to quickly recognise deals that have little or no potential so we are not wasting time and staff resources with no return.

Cons: The site reporting is good but could be improved as well as the export reports. It would be great to have the flexibility to select specific fields to include or exclude from reports but as it stands this is not possible. It also doesn't include contacts when exporting data for deals which means it is not possible to generate a deal based mailing list, i.e. deals that were closed in the last 3 months due to lack of funds. This makes it difficult to generate e-mail campaigns from the system.

• Reviewed on 20/12/2017
Vinicius A.
Designer
  • Reviewed on 18/11/2019

"Pimp my pipe"

Comments: Whenever I saw someone on the sales team using it I thought, what complex software, but at the same time it was visually pleasing by the amount of information accessible to the kind of work you have. I started using it sporadically in the marketing team to understand audience and lead qualification, and to outline some plan to reach more people with our actions and ads. Looking at the pipeline we can gain insight into whether we have to take broader actions to reach a larger audience, or invest in segmentation to increase lead quality. Remember that all this is only possible if the sales team register as much info as possible in the software.

Pros: Visually easy to do sales funnel analysis, and easy to use. Pipeline with cards, and drag and drop function. It is a critical product that helps to know the efficiency of the sales process, and take improvement actions if necessary. In addition to automating the processes of analysis, categorization and information search, tasks that would consume hours in a work day. The app works great.

Cons: Search for lead information is not very well organized and accessible in the layout, the favoritization is in the contact history. All pipedrive information that facilitates sales funnel analysis is only available if Sellers and SDRs enter all contact information they had with leads via emails, phone call, etc. In overall my pipedrive experience is well attended/satisfactory.

• Reviewed on 18/11/2019
Hayden L.
Owner/Operator
Marketing & Advertising, Self Employed
  • Reviewed on 30/7/2020

"If you have the cash, it's a great product"

Comments: Loved it, if I wasn't the one paying for it I'd still be using it. But if you have the money or are a larger business, I recommend it.

Pros: The simplicity! I got a very "iPhone OS" feel from the software. There wasn't much training or much of a learning curve involved, and whenever I used the software it was quick and user friendly.

Cons: The price. To be fair, I was using Google Sheets before this, so the software is WAY better but also pretty pricey. I've since started a sole proprietorship, and the price is what's been keeping me from using this software like I did at my former job.

• Reviewed on 30/7/2020
Brett W.
Brett W.
Internal Sales
  • Reviewed on 11/1/2019

"Pipedrive is fantastic!"

Comments: Can't live without it. If I didn't have Pipedrive to help me, I'd be lost.

Pros: Ease of use in supporting my sales process. It allows me to integrate my email and calendar from Google, so I don't have to copy/paste the emails/appointments into a deal or organisation to keep notes. This saves a tremendous amount of time and makes it incredibly easy to see the context of a client or deal in one spot. The notes I do make are more active - I'm not recording what's happened, I'm focused on what needs to happen next, when, and what my client is expecting. Tracking deals and setting activities is also very easy. This means I don't miss anything or forget tasks I've set to occur weeks into the future (or those "call me in 3 months"). Because of this I consistently get "you're follow up is amazing" comments from clients, which helps build credibility and trust.

Cons: There's nothing I don't like. I use what I need to and what makes me effective. There's a heap of functions that I don't use (yet - like setting sales targets) but that's not because of the software.

• Reviewed on 11/1/2019
Euginn N.
Senior Sales Consultant
  • Reviewed on 21/3/2017

"The only thing to keep you Selling!"

Comments: Lets not kid ourselves, Sales is a numbers game, and when it come to setting up several appointments a day, to follow up task, and to consistently hit your to do list everyday, to bring it closer to the closing is not only exciting, but very motivating. If there is one thing I can say about Pipedrive, is it should be renamed to SaleDrive! as it is sales driven, task & result oriented, and you can see everything in terms of performance to make sense of your numbers and sales conversions. Pipedrive should be a tool that all sales person should use, no matter what you are selling! Its my bible! its my daily bread, its my life. Thank you Pipedrive!

Pros: everything is sync with my google calendars and it is transparent across other sales members in my team, so my daily task and appointments can be monitored. Storing of notes and able to email and put ref attachments to my deals is a plus as well.

Cons: The app could use with a little bit of improvements, in terms of adding the option to be able to do more compare to the desktop version, so adding new deals and task to my existing clients can be easier, by duplicating an existing deal and etc. It would also be nice, if it can detect all the call i make to clients who are within the pipedrive database, instead of me searching form Pipedrive to make a call.

• Reviewed on 21/3/2017
Stanislas A.
Stanislas A.
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 15/10/2020

"Easy to use"

Comments: Very good CRM. Good way to automatise your differents tasks.

Pros: I liket the way you can customize the CRM according to your need. For example I set up a very good sales tracking and I had set up an interaction with Slack.

Cons: The mobile app could be easier to use. Indeed, the mail management is not very good on mobile. The differents steps are not very clear to understand on mobile.

• Reviewed on 15/10/2020
Senior Consultant, Solution Sales
Management Consulting, 51-200 Employees
  • Reviewed on 31/5/2018

"Leveraged PipeDrive briefly while working a consulting job."

Pros: Pipedrive does a great job of making sure I stay in the pipedrive world. I can send emails and email campaigns, I can make outbound dials and receive calls right in the software, I can log activity, review and customize reports and follow up on my pipeline. What I like most about Pipedrive is they make it easy to use the software and when I want to dive deeper into the details Pipedrive gives me that level of access also. Almost all of the features are customized and I just found myself feeling more and more comfortable using Pipedrive the more I continued to use it. It's very user friendly and intuitive.

Cons: There is not much I don't like about Pipedrive if I'm going to be honest. I will say the one area they need more help with is customer service. Like most of Pipedrives competitors in the space, CS isn't very responsive and when I make a phone call I typically get a vm and someone does eventually get back to me. There is a good support center and QA page I can research the things I need help with. I'm a self help / figure it out anyway kind of guy, it's always refreshing being able to talk with someone if I have a need I can't figure out or if I've spent more time then I've wanted to trying to figure out a problem. It's not a deal breaker and it's what I expected before I even started using the service. If there is an area that needs improvement, I would have to highlight this as a con. But it's not a deal breaker for me since most of the other platforms like this offer the same level of support. It's seems to be the norm.

• Reviewed on 31/5/2018
Director Of Operations
Design, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 19/12/2018

"Easy and Manageable Product"

Comments: Overall, we're very happy with Pipedrive and will continue to use it for a long time. It doesn't have a ton of bells and whistles, which is what makes it perfect for our small team.

Pros: Pipedrive is very intuitive and easy to use. It's not exceptionally glamorous, so it might not be suitable for big teams or large companies with a lot of active clients/projects. However, for a small company like ours, it's very handy and has revolutionized the way we sell. Our sales team likes that this software makes it easy to keep track of sales activities, and we can do some light project management as well, getting even more functionality out of it.

Cons: This software doesn't live up to some of its bigger competitors, but for the lower price, you certainly will see a lot of value from it. I'm not sure it would be effective for large teams or large companies, but it's great for small business needs.

• Reviewed on 19/12/2018
Abiola A.
Abiola A.
Consumer Relations Analyst
Consumer Goods
  • Reviewed on 10/7/2018

"With Pipedrive ,we close more sales deals."

Pros: Since switching to Pipedrive over two year ago , our sales process has become more effective and we have improved in the area of generating leads and managing leads.We have also effectively been able to effectively monitor every phase of our sales activity.
Pipedrive is intuitive and has a supportive customer care team via whom we get assistance whenever it has been needed on our Pipedrive. I am also an huge fan of the sales forecast feature , because it has made our prices more dynamic as we now modify our price offers to customers based on the predictive data Pipedrive provides the sales team via the SALES FORECAST feature.

Cons: I have encountered obstacles trying to upload my spreadsheet into Pipedrive before as it takes way too much time to get uploads done successfully.

• Reviewed on 10/7/2018
Jonas C.
VP - international development
  • Reviewed on 9/11/2016

"The sales-oriented CRM, easy to use and to adopt"

Comments: I've been using different CRM myself, and also advised different businesses in choosing the one that would match their expectation. Among others, Pipedrive is the most easy to adopt for any sales department. Both importation and exportation of data make the tool even easier to integrate with existing process step by step. Both sales people and middle management are rapidly noticing how much the solution facilitate the view on either activities, pipes, and statistics for team and individuals. The tool can be customized by non-technical users, and adjusted according to existing processes. Integration with calendar and emails are a matter of minute. The down side is that this CRM is not marketing oriented and might show limits in case of complex sales or huge number of records to synchronize. There is no consistent tool to avoid duplicates, which is annoying when synchronized with other solutions. Thus, tiers application have developed services, but without sufficient protection of data.

Pros: Ease to adopt and makes save a lot of time, integration with emails, calendar, custom of pipe

Cons: Duplicate record management does not exist, difficult to adopt for marketing Dept

• Reviewed on 9/11/2016
Justin E.
Justin E.
sales
Construction, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/6/2020

"Pipedrive"

Comments: we really love it. for a small to medium business, it is fantastic

Pros: We really love Pipedrive. From day one it has been so easy to customise and use. I have a very basic knowledge of computing, and was able to set up our whole company and customise the way it looks and works.

Cons: I can't say a bat word about pipedrive. It works as it says it does. Customer support is fantastic and it doesn't fail

• Reviewed on 25/6/2020
Mike R.
Sales Engineer
Industrial Automation, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 6/4/2021

"Pipedrive Review"

Comments: It's very easy to use and track enquiries from the lead stage all the way through the pipeline to conception. However it's on the higher end of cost and there are other CRM software out there which are much cheaper and may fit your requirements. If you are not looking for an "all singing all dancing" CRM then shop around.

Pros: Very easy to use and learn. A little tricky setting up the automation side and integration with other apps. It makes the sales process so much easier to manage, and you can guarantee that you will never forget about following up a deal etc...

Cons: Frequent updates and changes can be a little frustrating, especially if you don't use the program every day. Not being able to access your data through an app on the desktop can also lead to problems associated with using an internet webpage based software.
The mobile app is great but it crashes ALOT!

• Reviewed on 6/4/2021
Project Consultant
  • Reviewed on 11/11/2019

"Very visual and easy to use!"

Comments: The overall experience has been great with pipedrive. Other than the couple of cons I included above, it'd say it's an easy-to-use solid CRM for businesses with considerably-sized sales pipelines. Strongly recommend you at least try it for free.

Pros: What did you like most about this software
I help implement this app during a consultancy I was involved in a few years ago, for a security equipment distributor in the CALA region. I have to say, this is perhaps one of the most intuitive, visual and easy to use sales CRMs I've been involved with. The feature I liked this most is the visual drag-and-drop ability through the different stages, which also includes the amounts of each sale. One of the most challenging things about running a successful sales team that has multiple members is keeping track of metrics and status of clients. Pipedrive truly makes it much easier, and fun, to track and act. It's also scalable to all sizes of teams.

Cons: What did you like least about this software
The only thing I'd improve is the email integration feature. It would be nice to be able to set some sort of classification or grading on certain types of emails. Also, you should add Sales task automation in the Silver plan. that way silver user get a more complete experience with the app, before committing to a more expensive plan.

• Reviewed on 11/11/2019
Laura D.
Professional Training & Coaching, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 12/9/2019

"Great CRM/Deal Visibility Great"

Pros: Tracking deals and contacts; reporting and data export functionality that gets me everything I need; good support

Cons: Some of the canned reports aren't useful to me

• Reviewed on 12/9/2019
Jacqueline K.
Manager of People, Places and Things
Insurance, 11-50 Employees
  • Reviewed on 16/1/2020

"Great product"

Comments: It has been great! Setup and customer support was great. Now have all of our salespeople fully functioning.

Pros: The features and the ability to customize as well as the additional apps and functions with integration.

Cons: Tooks some trial and error to get it set up how it would best work for us. We're there now and it is working perfectly.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: You could not customize the sales stages nor could you automate all of the things like you can in Pipedrive.

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Price and ease of setup.

• Reviewed on 16/1/2020
Virgil N.
Virgil N.
Managing Broker
Real Estate, 2-10 Employees
  • Reviewed on 25/8/2021

"Pipedrive keeps my life in order"

Comments: There is no way I could run my business today without PD, there is just too much information. PD puts you onto the next level of business when you get this software and it more than pays for itself every year.

Pros: This has all of the standard items that you would expect from a CRM. What I like most though is their innovation, I truly get excited every time they announce an update because it is always using tools that I didn't know I needed.

Cons: I've looked at switching to Salesforce 2 separate times as my business grew and each time I've always come back. Pipedrive doesn't have 1 item that I don't like and they are pushing way ahead of the pack.

• Reviewed on 25/8/2021
Sr Sales Director
  • Reviewed on 26/11/2020

"Quality option for lower cost"

Comments: My company recently switched from the leader in this category to Pipedrive, primarily for cost savings. Broadly speaking, its worked for us and does the job for less cost.

Pros: Easy setup. Great calendar and reminder system. Great for managing opportunities. Love the integration with your phone.

Cons: There have been issues with email syncing and not tracking all of our emails which causes problems of you're in sales and being monitored on your outreach volume.

• Reviewed on 26/11/2020