15 years helping Irish businesses

About Pipedrive

Pipedrive's smart CRM helps construction management teams become the best using best-in-class technology.

Learn more about Pipedrive

Pros:

Neatly organized and friendly application. The most liked feature is the chat support team.

Cons:

The only thing that is kinda confusing especially to non-technical person is on integrating with third-party tools. Most of it needs to be connected with Zapier which is again another subscription.

Pipedrive ratings

4.5
4.4
4.3
4.4

8.6/10

Pipedrive has an overall rating of 4.5 out 5 stars based on 2,969 user reviews on Capterra.

Have you used Pipedrive before?

Filter reviews (2,969)

Jamie
Jamie
Head of Growth in UK
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Great for efficiency & simplicity

5.0 last month New

Comments: I’m really pleased with the improved efficiency we’ve achieved by switching to Pipedrive and I can’t see us moving away anytime soon.

Pros:

It’s incredibly easy to move data from your old CRM and set up your pipelines. Even easier to manage opportunities at every stage. The alerts, activities and send from Pipedrive features are great for keeping organised and the forecasting function is decent too.

Cons:

It is geared around the sales process/kanban view so can be a little limiting when using it as a hybrid marketing & sales CRM. The insights dashboard building area is good but it doesn’t allow you to create bespoke charts/tables for every possible data point (fair enough for the price point).

Alternatives Considered: monday sales CRM and monday.com

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: I inherited Insightly from a previous employee and it was a bit of a mess; we needed to simplify the sales process and get a much clearer view of our pipeline and marketing/contact data. Pipedrive was the obvious choice.

Switched From: Insightly

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Price, simplicity of setup and wide range of easy-to-implement integrations were the main standout benefits of Pipedrive.

17 hours ago

Jamie, thank you for sharing so meaningful insights and feedback!

japhet
Creative Director in South Africa
Telecommunications, 2–10 Employees

The unrivaled CRM in the industry

5.0 last month New

Comments: Pipedrive stands out as my top choice among CRMs, having thoroughly evaluated over a dozen options. I consistently recommend it to my clients due to its exceptional versatility with third-party integrations. Additionally, I suggest it to beginners because of the extensive features available even with the top-tier package, which remains one of the most affordable options on the market.

Pros:

I appreciate Pipedrive's straightforward user interface, its flexibility for customization, and its extensive range of integrations, which is unmatched in its category. I would even describe it as modular, as you can easily add almost any feature you desire through third-party integrations. This ensures that you're never restricted by the limitations of what Pipedrive may not excel at. On the other hand, if you prefer an all-in-one solution, Pipedrive still outperforms its competitors in this aspect.

Cons:

I'm not particularly fond of how certain basic features are restricted to higher-priced plans. While I lean towards the 'modular' setup, the lowest-priced plan is the most logical choice for me. However, I do miss some features like prioritizing important fields based on the deal or the stage of the person/organization in the pipeline. In the past, I subscribed to Pipedrive's top-tier package, but I found the automation features to be underwhelming. They are somewhat limited, and the triggers don't always function as expected.

17 hours ago

Japhet, Thank you very much for your feedback! :D We will make sure to forward it to our dedicated teams. If you need any help, please reach out to our Support Team. They will be happy to help!

Owner and Principal in US

Pipedrive lost over 6 years' worth of my client notes and data

Comments: The good is not worth it if they fail at doing the one thing you need them to do... maintain my client data.

Pros:

It was my CRM of choice to maintain my client notes until they lost my data, admitted it, but only offered to cover 50% of 1 year of service for the invaluable loss of 6 years of my data.

Cons:

Pipedrive lost over 6 years' worth of my client notes 😡. This data included likes, dislikes, kids' and spouses' names, and all manner of information that are invaluable to business relationships. I have in writing from them that they are responsible, but they claim that as other functions were working, all they are willing to do is refund me HALF of one year's worth of my subscription. Being a CRM, I reminded them that their ONE job is to safeguard my clients' data. They'll likely delete this post, but I would like everyone to know how they safeguard your data and the lousy extent to which they will step up.Thank you for your time,An extremely displeased customer

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: My prior company used Pipedrive, so I was used to it.

Giovanni
Data Scientist in Brazil
Computer Software, 201–500 Employees

A cost-effective CRM solution for businesses with small sales teams

Pros:

I like how easy it is to start an operation and gain insights from the deals pipeline. Pipedrive also offers tons of content to introduce and maintain your knowledge about SalesOps and what fits best with your deals workflow. You'll be able to integrate it with almost all the relevant tools for data analysis. Even when it's not native to Pipedrive, you can find the right solution on the marketplace.

Cons:

I don't like how the dashboards are structured, eventually we started using other tools and in-house solutions. It gets confusing when you start to create one dash after another... if you don't keep track of it and clean any unnecessary dashboard, you'll find yourself lost among all the legacy charts you created before. But, as long as you keep things organized, you have a great tool to work with.

21 hours ago

Giovanni, thank you very much for sharing your insights and feedback! Let us know if you need any help!

Igor
Igor
Sales Manager in Canada
Real Estate, 11–50 Employees

Great Starter CRM for New Users

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Very easy to enter new contacts into the system, or to do a bulk import. Very Easy to search for contacts via the search query, including custom fields. You can select multiple contacts at the same time and edit their information in a multiselect format. Very easy to create custom columns that will enable you to organise the information that you need.

Cons:

Not the best with organising tasks automatically or checking for overlapping tasks.They do not have a lead generation tool in the form of a lead capture technology or widget.Does not have an email marketing integration like more modern Real Estate CRM's

16 hours ago

Igor, we truly appreciate your comments! Thank you

Giuliano
Customer Care Rep in US
Telecommunications, 11–50 Employees

My Experience With Pipedrive

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

The software makes a great CRM and has amazing sales forecasting features.

Cons:

The tool is smooth and no issues yet. It is amazing.

17 hours ago

Giuliano, thank you for sharing your experience with Pipedrive!

Meelis
IT support in Estonia
Information Technology & Services, Self Employed

PipeDrive makes tracking sales easy

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Pros:

Sales people are not usually tech people, but PipeDrive makes tracking and following your sales easy. In addition PipeDrive has its own marketplace that allows you to install wide range of different applications to your PipeDrive to make the tracking and follow ups even better.

Cons:

At first its quite difficult to set everything up, but once everything is already up and running then you are in clear waters and can enjoy smooth sailing.

16 hours ago

Meelis, we are very grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your insights!

Rita
Head of Partnerships in UK
Computer Software, 11–50 Employees

Fantastic CRM for account management

Pros:

Customisable reports and dashboard functionality. Ability to really manage deals from end to end with user friendly layout.

Cons:

Nothing, I've had no problems in the few years I've used it

21 hours ago

Rita, we are happy to know your experience with Pipedrive! Thank you!

Akshat
Akshat
SEO EXECUTIVE in India
Capital Markets, 51–200 Employees

One of the best tool to track lead

5.0 2 months ago New

Pros:

Pipedrive help me to track my leads in 1 place i can track my leads track the sales at one place.

Cons:

This is little expensive in comparison to Zoho

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM

17 hours ago

Thank you for your feedback!

Gamze
Gamze
Data Scientist in Türkiye
Financial Services, 10,000+ Employees

Leaving No Hussle for Data Department

5.0 3 weeks ago New

Comments: Overall, data flow is so smooth that we are not bothered by additional work.

Pros:

I like ease of implementation and integration into our systems.

Cons:

The pricing went on the roof recently, although it's paid by the company.

17 hours ago

Gamze, thank you for your feedback. Let us know if you need any help!

Kandice
Executive Assistant in US
Consumer Electronics, 2–10 Employees

Pipedrive makes it easy!!!

Comments: We have had a great experience. When we first on boarded Pipedrive, any questions we had were easily answered by the Pipedrive team. Truly great.

Pros:

We love everything about Pipedrive. It has so many desirable features for keeping your customer database as well as your sales 'deals' organized. It is a one stop shop, truly. We would love more than anything if every single department had something as easy as Pipedrive. It has never taken us more than one day to get someone trained on using Pipedrive, it's that easy!!! It keeps all dollar amounts, products, customer information, emails, reminders, notes, attachments, reporting, analytics, social profiles from your customers information, and more!! I highly recommend Pipedrive.

Cons:

We truly have no cons about this application..

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: Infusionsoft was very difficult to use and to get everyone on boarded. We didn't like the face of it or the dashboard and it took way to many steps to get to a 'profile' of a customer.

Switched From: Keap

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Customer Support at Pipedrive was helpful!!!

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Really great tool if need more than Hubspot and less than Salesforce

Comments: Really great among all CRM tools if need more power than Hubspot CRM and don't want to shell out dollars for Salesforce. The mobile app is especially good among CRM tools.

Pros:

Pipedrive has some of the best integrations have seen at that price point in any industry -- the customer lookup in Trello being a prime example. The overall product quality is also incredibly high -- e.g., we can see all export reports ever pulled in the system for audit purposes.

Cons:

The biggest gap is consistent with almost any CRM on the market -- while we can drag & drop or bulk change statuses of tasks in spreadsheet mode, we can't change the task order within stage. Pipedrive *does* have some capability to hack this which we did on occasion -- specifically, just change up the event dates in the tasks and assign a custom field to be your actual due date -- it was clunky but it worked, and ultimately just use Trello for deal management.

Alternatives Considered: Salesforce Sales Cloud, SugarCRM, HubSpot CRM and Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: needed more CRM capabilities

Switched From: Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: general BCC of email, ability to do bulk edits, and drag and drop between stages

Christopher
Christopher
CEO in US

The Best CRM In The Game

Comments: Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.

Pros:

I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.

Cons:

I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline. I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM, Agile CRM, monday.com, Copper and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: Trello does not scale well and was not comprehensive enough for my needs

Switched From: Trello

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Pricing, features and most of all a great and flexible UI/UX

Professional Training & Coaching, 11–50 Employees

Good CRM for small sales organizations without too much bloat

Comments: Overall experience is very positive and I will continue to use this over other bloated softwares.

Pros:

I like how simple and intuitive Pipedrive is to use without the bloat of a huge CRM and complex features a small business or sales department may not need. It has good integrations, notifications for customer actions, and easy sorting for customer profiles.

Cons:

Nothing I dislike about this software, all is good. I am trying to think if there is anything I dislike and there is nothing on my mind.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveCampaign, Ontraport and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive: ActiveCampaign was too bloated for our sales organization and we did not need all the complex marketing automation, and Pipedrive in comparison is very lean and easy to use.

Switched From: ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive: Easy integrations, lack of marketing bloat, ease of use in UI, customer alerts

Sam
Sam
Partner in US
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11–50 Employees

Customizable CRM that is easy to deploy and offers endless customization possibilities

Comments: It is great! I've used it in the past, got locked into Hubspot for too long, and once I was out of their contract, I immediately came back to Pipedrive. Every so often, I test other CRM, and while some others may have cool bells and whistles, the features that other CRMs have and Pipedrive lacks tend to be related to shiny object syndrome. Pipedrive is practical, easy to use, and simple to train and onboard new employees. Another great thing about Pipedrive is its active community. Their forum is a great place to gain inspiration for the service and communicate with others for assistance in building unique integrations. Their support is excellent and always available via chat right from your CRM.

Pros:

Most CRMs force you to use it the way they think is best. But not all sales teams are alike. Pipedrive works well for us because we can customize it to work exactly how we need it. Customizing is easy and does not require coding. Pipedrive integrates nicely with services like Zapier and various forms of plugins. This allows us to connect our CRM with all of our software applications.

Cons:

Pipedrive has great email functionality, but it lacks a shared inbox (similar to Help Scout). We have a general sales email that our team manages as a sales team. If you want to use Pipedrive, you are forced to require all salespeople to communicate with their email instead of company-wide accounts. This creates separation within our organization as we can't rely on Pipedrive for email communication.

Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Good enough for your sales team

Comments: Pipedrive is an excellent software for sales CRM purpose. Very easy to deploy, sales pipeline is customizable and it is actually a good match for SaaS type of companies. We can add next activity, log them and put necessary documentation in the deals. Having subscription and invoice options are really useful to track revenues. The reporting section is useful and there are plenty of metrics. It is possible to create different dashboards with certain metrics. Lead Booster add-ons cane be useful so that you can add chat bot or connect your web forms.

Pros:

Great tool to track and manage end-to-end sales activities. I like the illustrations when a deal is closed :) Possibility to integrate with many tools. Simple UI. Good reporting section with customizable dashboards. Forecasting and revenue tracking options - good for SaaS companies.

Cons:

When we had a smaller team, we just wanted to have a tool that we could use to track leads and deals. As we wanted to have more teams like marketing, client success and HR to use CRM, Pipedrive is not that capable. Another issue is that you need to pay extra to use some custom fields in the reporting.

Vanessa
Senior Key Account Manager in Germany
Machinery, 201–500 Employees

My Experience with Pipedrive

Comments: Overall, I have had a positive experience with Pipedrive. The tool has helped me to streamline my sales process and stay organized, which has resulted in increased productivity and sales. The customer support team is also very responsive and helpful.

Pros:

Pipedrive is a fantastic CRM tool that has greatly improved my team's sales process. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for my team to navigate and manage leads and deals. The visual pipeline feature is particularly useful, as it allows us to easily track the progress of deals and make adjustments as needed. Additionally, the mobile app allows me to stay on top of my sales activities even when I'm on the go.

Cons:

One downside of Pipedrive is that it can be a bit pricey for small businesses. Also, it could have a better integration with other apps, like google calendar, and some other features like generating quotes, invoices and proposals.

Pankaj
Technical Acquisition Specialist in India
Information Technology & Services, 1,001–5,000 Employees

Pipedrive gives a good capabilities for a CRM with great integration.

Comments: In my opinion, it's fantastic. Since I'm working in IT and sales, Pipedrive is a very powerful CRM for business with easy access for users. I used both HubSpot and Pipedrive recently, I prefer the way Pipedrive does this, I feel more productive.

Pros:

Pipedrive is very straightforward to use, the Pipedrive automation is the best it helps me automate my flow. When we started using it we loved it because it had fewer features than most competitors, but the features it had worked better.

Cons:

Limited filters- As comparison with other systems in market.

Adam
Owner in US
Real Estate, Self Employed

The Best That I've Tried

Comments: A few months ago, I started using Pipedrive. Back then I chose Pipedrive because they were the only CRM that would allow me to create a customer field not only populate that data from a spreadsheet import, but allow me to update that same field later with some new data. I work a lot with quarterly data from the banks, so that was what won me over initially. At the time I compared it to Insightly, which does not allow updates to custom field from an import.
A few month later as my business developed, Pipedrive then added the integrated email feature. That was awesome. My business model was evolving, so I tried out Insighlty again, Soho and Trello because I knew others that were using it. While Insightly and Trello would allow you to assign emails to a deal or flow, it was troublesome. Soho doesn't allow any email assignments to a deal. I'll give them Kudos though because I paid $25 to try them out and they were kind enough to refund my money. Now I know there are more CRMs out there. And I figure some of the higher dollar ones might do everything that I want. But right now I am happy with what I am getting for my monthly rate with Pipedrive.
Is it perfect? No. It's about 85% of what I need. Pipedrive comes out with new features all the time, so I one day they might be up to 90-95% of what I need.
So here are my Pros
Email Integration - with a click of the mouse I can assign an email to a deal.
The Ability to Update Custom Data
Mobile App
Customization
Communication with Support
Cons
I could use some functionality to automate the creation of tasks as the deal moves from one stage to another. I am getting around that right now by using Automate.IO and Zapier. They both provide 5 Free automation scripts.
The mobile app does not use email. So when I am out and about, I am using my Gmail for work and then I have to do some cleanup later with tying emails to deals. I can't flag emails. For example, in Gmail if it is an important email, I will star it so that it is a constant reminder for me to address something. It would be nice to have a feature to do that with Pipedrive. At the minimum, allow me to create an activity with the email with the click of a button. Lack of development communication - What's being worked on? Where is the developer / user conversation. It's not required, but it would be nice. Overall I do enjoy my Pipedrive.

Pros:

Email integration Mobile app Customization

Cons:

Email integration - I would love to be able to assign an email to multiple deals. Email flagging - I would love to be able to flag an email as important, like stars in Gmail, or have the ability to convert it to an activity. Email on the mobile app - doesn't exist, which forces me to use my Gmail

Michelle
Project Manager in South Africa
Information Technology & Services, 2–10 Employees

A CRM System that just Works for Sales Management

Comments: Overall a good experience using the platform my new team members just needed two days of training and found it easier to use.

Pros:

Easy to manage different pipelines for different sales projects. The email template is one of the key features we like as it allows us to format our emails and the fields are filled in automatically, so every client receives a quality email without spending time typing out individual emails. Like the filter system that allows you to select just the clients, you wish to target and even the group email shot is an excellent tool we use often. We have added out funnels and Xero to the platform and both work perfectly with Pipedrive. Our market profile is primarily created on google documents and we have ease of importing the information onto the Pipedrive pipeline. We use the activities to set reminders which allows us to keep track of our work tasks on a given day. For sales, you can modify the platform to include the key features that you would like for your company and client information to be saved. Allows you to make group amendments in list form for a high volume of clients so if you need to split the work between the team this is an excellent tool.

Cons:

The emails received are not automatically assigned to a client and sometimes land on other client's deals in Pipedrive. There seems to be a lot of downtime of late and we have had several clients confirm that they have not received the email off Pipedrive. There is a lot of new additions to Pipedrive but not enough time to learn them this can be a pro and a con. The support is not always available for immediate help. There is no key information once Pipedrive is down of who you can contact for support. I don't like the Lead section it really just sits there quite useless to us.

Priyanshu
Manager in India
Computer Software, 5,001–10,000 Employees

Pipedrive: Pros and Cons of the Popular CRM Software

Comments: Pipedrive is a user-friendly CRM that is great for managing sales pipelines, reporting, and analytics. It has a wide range of integrations but may not have the level of customization or marketing automation that some businesses need. Its customer support is limited, but the product is overall well-regarded by sales teams.

Pros:

Pipedrive's interface is designed to be easy to use and navigate. It's customizable, and you can quickly view and manage deals, contacts, and activities, which makes it simple to use for sales teams of all sizes.It is a sales pipeline-centric CRM, which means that it helps you to organize, visualize, and track your sales activities from start to finish. It's easy to create custom pipelines, set stages, and move deals along them, which is a great way to stay on top of your sales process.It has a range of reporting and analytics tools that give you insights into your sales activities, performance, and outcomes. It can help you to identify bottlenecks, track progress, and make data-driven decisions to improve your sales results.It integrates with a wide range of other tools and platforms, including Google Apps, Slack, Zapier, and more. This makes it easy to connect Pipedrive to your existing tech stack and increase productivity.

Cons:

Pipedrive is primarily a CRM designed for sales teams, which means that it has limited marketing automation functionality. If you're looking for a CRM that can handle all your marketing automation needs, Pipedrive may not be the best choice. While Pipedrive is customizable, it may not have the level of customization that some businesses need. If you need to tailor your CRM to fit specific workflows or processes, you may find Pipedrive to be too restrictive.Customer support is limited in this to email and chat, and there's no phone support available. While they do have a knowledge base and community forum, some users may find this level of support insufficient for their needs.

Virginia
Communications Manager in US
Information Technology & Services, 51–200 Employees

Driving you pipeline to success

Pros:

Pipedrive’s lead management CRM is intuitive, well-organized/easily customizable, and perfect for any sized company. It’s been extremely beneficial in helping to streamline our sales processes. I would strongly recommend enrolling in Pipedrive’s free trial; this will let you test out any of Pipedrive’s plans for the full thirty to get a better feel for how it works and find the correct plan for your needs. Pros Pipedrive’s Silver plan is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities suitable for most small to mid-sized business. Sales… it’s a messy process… but there’s no headache with Pipedrive. You can easily set up customized pipelines for each user as well as view and transfer deals between pipelines. The ability to utilize two separate Pipelines to test against each other has been really beneficial in helping us groom our sales initiatives and outreach tactics. You can also, send emails from directly within the CRM’s platform; saving you time to engage more with potential clients and aids the process for keeping track of follow-up appointments and next step action items (discovery calls, presentations, proposals). Pipedrive supports over 100+ apps and integrations; we’ve integrated Lead Liaison, our lead generation tracking application, with Pipedrive so we don’t have to manually enter new leads, prospects, etc. from one CRM to the next. As an alternative to using the integration(s) you can also import spreadsheets directly into Pipedrive and assign deals and prospects to a specific owner. One of Pipedrive’s best features is the option to import contacts and merge them with those already in your database so you don’t have duplicates. This application is perfect for sales on the go; you can create custom reports to be sent to your email (for notifications on activities, emails, calls, etc.) and access your pipeline through Pipedrive’s mobile app so you can keep up with your clients and sales team(s) at all times.

Cons:

Although the Silver plan does not provide all the enriched features as the Gold, (i.e. 2-way email syncing, call scheduler, email tracking, etc.) we don’t want to switch all of our users over to the Gold plan because only a few of them would benefit from/would need the extra features. I wish there was a way to upgrade some of our users to the Gold plan and keep the others at Silver. We use Pipedrive’s integration with Slack to notify our team when a deal has been identified, won and/or lost. Currently, you have to use a third-party (Zapier) if you would like your notifications to be more specific and I have been unable to get Zapier to work correctly for us. I have already reached out to both sides for help but have not come to a solution (… so beware you may run into problems with integrations – without a lot of helping support from either side).

Agent in Canada
, 11–50 Employees

Great product, easy to use and many features

Pros:

• Workflow automation (Move a deal and an activity is added, whenever we make a new contact a new deal can be added, etc.) – Super Useful! • Can send emails directly through platform and they show up in Gmail • Does not intergrade directly with Intercom only through Zappier. • Can link with Gmail calendar • Analytics – With deals won (by month, day, year etc), value of deals won, average per deal, average time until a deal is won, look further and you can see what products make up those deals won (term, perm, CI etc), • Deals lost – by stages, by stages over time, by reasons, by reasons over time (you can narrow what stage you are struggling in). • Won vs lost – rate of % on conversion to the next stage, conversion for the first stage, lost from this stage, conversion to won (win/loss ratio). Track the % chance of moving the deal to one stage to the next. • Forecasting revenue – Current revenue, future deals to be won, can update the close dates from month to month, see what has been won, view the stages on the open deals and adjust the closing month (status bar showing its stage), set delivery date option (ie you put the deal in won when it goes to underwriting and the sits there for a period of time (3 weeks) to get a precise date when the revenue is received). • Deal conversion but nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, revenue Forecast (platinum only) • Deal won can set an email reminder to our future admin person to send a thank you card! • Works with mailchimp as well • Customer success team can help after the client is opened. No time limit available. • Has slack and Trello integration • Direct integrations with analytics and marketing software. • LINKS WITH AIR CALL • Integration with intercom through automate (can create a note on the clients profile on the CRM when a message is received or sent). • Can 2 way sync all intercom and CRM contacts through PieSync App • Create Pipedrive deals for new Intercom users (Zap) • Most integrations available by far

Cons:

Not as clean as Fresh Sales, does not have an internal platform for email messaging must link with mail chimp.

Troy
Sales/Field Tech.
Oil & Energy, 51–200 Employees

Best CRM we have had

Comments: It works! Out operation has had 3 CRMs over the past 6 years and none managed things well for a sales outfit in a construction company. (The damage that causes the agents who sometimes have long timelines in the sales process and referral process is excruciating since no CRM is adapted to offload and download data from another We like the flexibility of applying to our sales process and keeping track of each prospects stages/activities and not have to adapt to precepts that don't apply and only get in the way. It really is your CRM. The feedback from Statistics and Analytics is stimulating and encourages one to apply themselves to the system they designed thus developing better business habits which in turn gives better stats and a better view from which management can coach and serve from.

Pros:

Seems kind of redundant with Review above.

Cons:

It would be nice to be able to review the Activity list page by our Stages. In other words typically cycles are monthly but what is focused on at the beginning of the month is different than what is at the end of the month. For instance at the end of the month you may want to focus just on final stage folks. Another focus somebody might have is they are working a particular area and want to see what else is left on the table while there and arrange schedules accordingly. In other words just being able to organize on the Activities page by city/county can increase efficiency in the field. Your Contacts page has that option but nothing comes up in the columns for anyone. I don't know if this is a challenge with out set up by our admin. but once we have a the client sold they fall off our radar for the Deals page. We have a few milestones that include us agents which includes pumping clients for referrals and visiting with them on a anniversary date. The only way I can keep them on the radar is to use the Activity page and just label them a Deadline so I can review those by that definition. So all I use Deadline for is follow-up with clients that are purchasing or have purchased. Lastly a small but big 'thang', on the client Deals page where we have a pending activity it would be nice to click the pending activity button and the courser lands on a fresh line above the previously typed material so we can just add an update without having to click to front of material, return and arrow up to update. It's a very repetitive procedure every time you go into an activity.

Marketing & Advertising, 2–10 Employees

Used it at a start-up, it was easy and effective

Pros:

When I was interviewing for this position at a tech company, I was told that they use Pipedrive as their CRM. I wanted to show that I was eager to learn, so I set out to do some research on Pipedrive before I began my position. Luckily, Pipedrive made it pretty easy. I had already done a tutorial on Salesforce, so I understood the basics of CRMs, but Pipedrive had a whole academy -- the Pipedrive Academy -- to help you learn how to use their software effectively. So right off the bat, I appreciated them making it easy. I did all of the modules and quickly saw that it was very easy to use. I even put the video speed on 1.5x to save some time. Once I started the position, I saw that there was even more depth, and you could customize workflows and your pipeline pretty extensively.

Cons:

In the Pipedrive Academy, it wouldn't update my progress on some videos. So it never gave me the satisfaction of it saying "100% complete", which is a small detail but it was still annoying as a first impression. The system is easy to use, but like all CRMs, it still takes time to update all of your activities. I could usually update 10-20 calls in 5 minutes, and theres a bunch of plug-ins and extensions to make this faster but I didn't use them. Also, if your search query is off by an apostrophe or something along those lines, you can still miss the person/company you're searching for. But this can be eliminated if you have a system for formatting names or whatever.