• Overall

About Synchroteam

Manage mobile workforces with Synchroteam field service management (FSM) software. Create your free trial in <1 minute. Live support.

Learn more about Synchroteam

Product Rating

Product Rating

Usage

Sort by

Have you used Synchroteam before?

Britney G.
Project Administrator in US
Automotive, 51-200 Employees

Is able to fit our specific range of needs.

4 last month New

Comments: The customer service has been great. The same person who sold me the product has been available to me to set up the program, do trainings, and answer questions. That is a personal touch that doesn't go unnoticed.

Pros:

We are in a very specific industry and spread out all over the country. We use this software for smaller maintenance jobs as well as large, long-term construction projects. This is the only software that I found that could handle the range of locations and the variety of projects we do, while also integrating with our finance software via API.

Cons:

The scheduling aspect of this software is based on a team of people or one individual per job. We often have several individuals per job, traveling in and out at different times. It gets a little clumsy to create all the jobs needed to track and schedule each person individually.

last month

Thank you Britney for reviewing Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear that Synchroteam has been able to fit your specific range of needs. We are glad to hear our API functionality has also allowed you to connect to your invoicing software, and that you are taking advantage of our customer support. We are happy to provide you with personalized service, and we look forward to continuing to work together to make Synchroteam meet all your business needs! Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

Ryan P.
Ryan P.
Owner in Canada

Not great, not terrible

3 4 years ago

Comments: Price was the winning factor to why I started using this product. The sales team did a good job of presenting the potential of the product but a poor job of explaining the shortcomings that would become discovered in my first month of using it. Overall I'm not terribly happy with the investment and I won't be using it long-term. Unsure what I will move to going forward.

Pros:

The cost isn't terrible for what you can do. There are some interesting features that some might find really useful. It's quite customizable, so if the features are useful the level to which you can get with the tools such as reports can be quite the positive experience.

Cons:

Pricing is in euro which makes the fluctuation of costs due to rising/falling dollar rates difficult to anticipate how much is withdrawn each month. I've run into some glitches/issues when setting up reports that don't function as intended. The workflow for setting up very dynamic reports is terrible. The UI feels clunky. Pages don't load live changes made to progression of jobs and there is a lot of work that could have been done better. I feel like I've paid for a platform that was developed in the 1980's and hasn't been updated since. Like it was the beta of someone's project that was never finished, but now is being marketed as a completed product. It feels old, poorly managed, poorly supported, and like there is a general lack of care around what the end product looks like, does, and how it functions.

4 years ago

Thank you for your review Ryan, we appreciate your honest feedback. We apologize for the issues you are facing with reporting and the UI, and would love to get more information on the glitches you are experiencing so that we can resolve them promptly. Please contact our support team (https://www.synchroteam.com/contact.php) so that we can assist in improving the dynamic reporting workflows for Victoria Moss & Gutter. Also check out our latest update, which includes a time tracking module that syncs tasks seamlessly between the mobile application and Synchroteam¿s platform. For more information on the update visit https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/2018/03/08/time-tracking-new-module-synchroteam/

Ben W.
Tech Consultant in Israel

Excellent Software with excellent service

5 2 years ago

Pros:

The scheduling, the custom job reports, and the automatic sycn with Zoho. And - SUPPORT. Any new integration needs support and the Synchroteam support are available immediately.

Cons:

It is a bit hard to understand some of the documentation. Took some time to set up a custom job report

Alternatives Considered: AI Field Management

Reasons for Switching to Synchroteam: Much more robust. Customizable for our needs.

2 years ago

Thank you Ben for your excellent review of Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear that you have found our support team useful and take advantage of our around the clock assistance. We are also glad to hear you are taking advantage of the sync with Zoho as well as scheduling and custom job reporting. Thank you for your feedback regarding our documentation, we will forward it to our support team for potential enhancements. Also, be sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

Miguel S.
Ingecom CEO in Uruguay
Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 2-10 Employees

Excellent Software.

4 2 months ago New

Pros:

How to build your own forms in a minutes.

Cons:

The forms are really easy to do, and have all the options i needed.

last month

Miguel, we appreciate you taking the time to review Synchroteam's field service management solution, and are pleased to hear you have found our customizable forms very useful for managing your mobile workforce. We are thrilled to hear you are finding our forms easy to use. We encourage you to reach out to our support team to assist in advance understanding of our more intricate features and how they can be useful to your business practices. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

William D.
William D.

No Support

1 5 years ago

Comments: I own a commercial service company in Houston Tx, Like all systems, they have good and bad points because of the fit all type of software. The bad part you have to try the software to see how it works so you tie up hundred of hours inputting your data. Then reality hits when you call support OMG this company support is in Paris France, So it's message them only and wait ! If you call the US support Luis the sales rep answers and his knowledge is limited at best and he only works 8-5 M-F so if you have a problem after hours or weekends your on your own !

Pros:

OK fit all field service software at a fair price

Cons:

NO SUPPORT ! Take it or leave it attitude - They don't care about improving the software - It's just about the collection of the subscription. in fact, I had a Credit Card fail due to a fraud charge on the card and I get an email my account has been terminated. and they turned it off

5 years ago

Dear Mr. Davis, I'm Francois Pichon. co-founder of Synchroteam. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent negative experience with Synchroteam. I don't think our sales representative correctly explained the support options to you. This was a mistake on our part and I'm sincerely sorry. The support for the US is carried out from our office in Miami, Florida. We offer phone support from 9am to 6pm EST (855) 809-6200 and 24x7 support by email [email protected] or via our ticketing service available at http://support.synchroteam.com. Outside these hours, support is performed by teams around the world in order to meet the needs of different time zones, and one of those other teams is indeed in Paris, France. My apologies that this situation caused you difficulties. We are pleased that you decided to be a customer. Kind regards, Francois.

Jose luis P.
CEO in Peru
Business Supplies & Equipment, 11-50 Employees

Quickly resolved my needs and we started to use it directly in our activities

4 4 years ago

Comments: It's easy, it's simple, it's quick to implement and above all the support is very agile and efficient.

Pros:

What I liked most was the ease of use and the intuitiveness of the processes. It's easy, it's simple, it's quick to implement and above all the support is very agile and efficient.

Cons:

There is no major problem with the use of software and he trusted that the company will improve it with the feedback of the users

4 years ago

Thanks for your review, Jose. We are glad to hear that BAIRES SAC found Synchroteam easy, simple and quick to implement. We will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our support team! If you would like to refer a friend or partner, we have an affiliate program that may be of interest. (https://www.synchroteam.com/affiliates.php) Thanks again for your review.

General Manager in Spain
Facilities Services, 2-10 Employees

worth his money

3 3 years ago

Comments: For our small team the software is very good. It gives me the opportunity to better manage our customer service and make the work more transparent to the customer.

Pros:

reat flexibility, excellent customer service, value for money compared to other products very good

Cons:

Planning a bit awkward, no own mobile solution for the administrator

3 years ago

Thank you for your feedback on Synchroteam¿s Field Service Management Solution, and find it a great fit for your mobile workforce. We are happy to hear you find our solution as flexible as it is valuable. We are glad our customer service has been able to assist you in resolving issues, and encourage you to reach out to them to help the planning aspects you might be having some trouble with. We recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/), which has tons of tips and best practices for enhancing customer service and making the work even more transparent to the customer.

David T.
President in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

We have been very satisfied with the features and functions of Synchroteam.

5 6 years ago

Comments: I found Synchroteam when I was interested in automating our service dispatch system. We found Synchroteam to be very user friendly and easy to implement. I was concerned about the time zone difference for customer support but found that they are very responsive. I have been very pleased and recommend Synchroteam.

4 years ago

Thank you for your positive feedback David, we are glad Synchroteam has been a satisfactory solution for automating your service dispatch system. We are pleased to hear that the Advent Automation, Inc. team has found Synchroteam to be user friendly and responsive to jobs in different time zones. Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Petia S.
office in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Easy to learn and use and Affordable.

5 6 years ago

Comments: I find Synchroteam easy to use, it suits all of my needs. I like that templates it can be modified to desirable design.

4 years ago

Thank you Petia for your positive feedback on Synchroteam¿s usability and affordability. We are pleased to hear the Zenit Services team is utilizing our customizable template feature, and that our solution meets all of your needs. We encourage you to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Mathieu G.

3 years ago

Thank you Mathieu for reviewing Synchroteam’s field service management software. We are pleased to know our solution has benefitted the EKO Solutions team. If you haven’t already- make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Robert Y.
Robert Y.
Owner/Head Tech in Canada

Efficient. Informative. Useful

5 5 years ago

Comments: I'd been running as an independent IT consultant for a few years. All of a sudden I won two big contracts that made hiring an employee and getting some sort of job scheduling/tracking system a priority. I demoed pretty well every offering. Synchroteam stood out for a couple of key reasons. The biggest for me was their inventory system. Although it is still in its early days and lacking a few features that I hope are on the way, it's a good inventory system that gives me the ability to transfer stock from the 'warehouse' to our cars and know who has what. There were other systems out there with inventory but a lot of them were overkill for me and most of them were overly expensive. Synchroteam's price is very reasonable and priced by the tech (free admin account) so it was affordable for starting up. The way it is setup is logical and once you get used to it (It does look different than most of the other offerings, kind of old school) it is pretty intuitive. Creating clients, jobs and sites is straightforward and the details page of each is well laid out for easy digestion of the information. The mobile app is good, better than most of the others. It has that same old school look as the website (which isn't a bad thing). The display of information and the interaction with that info is well presented. Tapping phone numbers calls the client, tapping the address give you directions, tapping the client gives your more details via the website, etc. When you create custom fields on your jobs (you should) they get their own screen in the mobile app which is a great way to present key information (Serial #s, Model #'s, etc). You can also create jobs in the mobile app which is handy for me as I dispatch on the go. The biggest shortcoming I can see, although I don't really use it, is the reporting. I'm not really sure what it reports. I've mucked around with it but haven't gotten any valuable information out. There are some things I would like to do that I can't and some other things that I hope will evolve into something better but I think these guys know what they are doing. I see the product has had updates since I joined a little over a month ago and looking at past changes I can see that they have been continually improving and adding to the system. I've had good interactions with the help desk (although not always getting the answers I would like) and my rep has been attentive but not too attentive. Demo the software, you'll like it.

Pros:

Good Inventory Good presentation of information Good mobile app Easy to use Customization

Cons:

missing some features, for example can't search by serial number

4 years ago

Thank you Robert for your positive feedback on Synchroteam¿s inventory functionality, ease of use, and mobile application. We are pleased to hear everythingIT has benefitted from our customizable user interface and job scheduling/tracking tools. We appreciate your observation of our reporting functionalities, and continue to release updates that enhance operational efficiency. Within our inventory module you now have the capability to search by serial number manually in the search bar, or scan the barcode of the item. Stay tuned to our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) for information on new releases!

Chris R.
Computer Technician in US

Great for small-medium businesses

5 4 years ago

Comments: Because time is money, drive up your returns by knowing how much time your team spends on jobs, travel, breaks.

Pros:

Great for Automated Scheduling, Automatic Reminders, Calendar Management, Digital Signage, Document Management, Employee Databases, Employee Scheduling, Group Scheduling, Import / Export Data, Multi-Language, Reporting, Resource Management, and Task Management

Cons:

Need Mac but 3rd Party Calendar Syncing, Accounting Integration, Client Website Integration, Email Integration, and Mobile Access are worth it.

4 years ago

Thanks for submitting a review, and for mentioning that Synchroteam is great for small-medium businesses. We built Synchroteam with computer repair business like Etron Solutions in mind! Have you seen the new support article we posted about time tracking (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/2018/03/08/time-tracking-new-module-synchroteam/) We think you'll like it! Also, we have an affiliate program, if you¿d like to refer your customers or partners. (https://www.synchroteam.com/affiliates.php) Thanks again for the great feedback!

Michel K.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great solution for my business

5 10 years ago

Comments: A perfect way to manage my 15 technicians - I can track when & where they are - schedule urgency using the drag & drop and send job reports to my customers.

Pros:

No more paper.

3 years ago

Thank you Michel for your positive review of Synchroteam’s mobile workforce management solution. We are happy that our software helps you manage your mobile technicians and all parts of their job- such as scheduling and reporting. We are also glad that you find our paperless invoicing system a benefit for you and your customers. We encourage you to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry. Our support team is also on standby to answer any questions you might have!

Nikolay D.
Nikolay D.

3 years ago

Thank you Nikolay for your positive review of Synchroteam. We are pleased to know our field service management solution has benefitted you as a Reiki Master. If you haven’t already- make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for maximizing your Synchroteam subscription.

Joe L.
Field Manager in US
Telecommunications, 11-50 Employees

Initial review

5 2 years ago

Comments: Scheduling, dispatching, time tracking. Would like to see the GPS and invoicing modules improved. See cons

Pros:

Streamlining of my team's dispatching process

Cons:

Lead tech controls time on jobs. Need aux techs to control their own time. i.e. Lead tech gets to job and determines that he needs help, or techs arriving and leaving at different times. Also would like to see better flow between labor hours and invoicing. Labor hours should automatically transferred to the invoice. Also would like to see the GPS module improved to track actual location of techs and "geofencing" where techs would not be able to sign into a job until they are close to the job site

Alternatives Considered: Wintac

Reasons for Switching to Synchroteam: Overall cost. Ability to customize. The biggie is the job report template

2 years ago

Thank you Joe for your review of Synchroteam's field service management software. We are pleased to know the Urban City Telecom team has been able to streamline their dispatching process, and have benefited from Synchroteam's scheduling and time tracking features. We appreciate your suggestions regarding labor hours transferred to the invoice, as well as geofencing technicians for clock in purposes, and will forward this along to our support team. We encourage you to reach out to our support team to discuss the best way to optimize each technician controlling their own time on the job. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Hugo G.
Eng in Portugal
Utilities, 201-500 Employees

engieogma domain

4 2 months ago New

Comments: we are using for 15 days. for now e only have problems with teams, users and job that can be see by managers

Pros:

easy to use. have yhe featurs that we need in our costumer

Cons:

my managers dont see the jobs of there teams. big problem for us.

Alternatives Considered: ManWinWin

Reasons for Choosing Synchroteam: features of jobs ans managers and word2pdf

Reasons for Switching to Synchroteam: easy to use. price

last month

Thank you Hugo for taking the time to review Synchroteam's Field Service Management Software. We are happy to hear you are finding Synchroteam easy to use, and that our customer features are a great fit for your company. We encourage you to reach out to our support team regarding the best way to give your managers insight on their team's jobs, and any other feature requests or questions you might have. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Liridona P.
Project Manager in Sweden
Construction, 51-200 Employees

Helps our work run smoother

5 3 months ago

Pros:

The calendar is robust and cleanly designed ,it makes scheduling easy . The time-tracking is precise and the estimates you can generate are as accurate as you can reasonably expect them to be .

Cons:

The categories for a type of work can be a bit limited and it can hard to find a perfect fit for your specific case. Fortunately you can leave notes for extra clarity.

last month

Thank you Liridona for your feedback on Synchroteam's Field Service Management software. We are happy to hear Synchroteam has been helpful in managing your field service company. We are thrilled to see you are taking advantage of our scheduling and time-tracking features. We encourage you to reach out to our support team regarding work categories, and any other feature requests or questions you might have. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Charles A.
Owner in US
Building Materials, 2-10 Employees

Great custom field reporting capability

5 2 years ago

Comments: We have 3 techs in the field doing different job services, this allows me to track customers, log call information, schedule and track all services provided and organize service reports & pictures.

Pros:

The custom field reporting is the best feature, it allows me to build reports specific to certain types of jobs and make it pretty easy for my service techs to log the actions and services they completed on each job.

Cons:

The mobile app is great for field techs, but there is no mobile admin capability. We are a small service company and i am the admin, but i also am a tech on occasion, and i have to schedule jobs for my tech user and login to the mobile app as the same, but it is pretty difficult to complete admin tasks from the mobile app. I can schedule calls for myself, but i am usually needing to schedule calls for one of our techs.

2 years ago

Charles, we appreciate your feedback on Synchroteam's field service management software. We are glad to hear the Vail Valley Garage Door technicians have benefitted from our custom field reporting. We are also pleased to hear our mobile workforce solution has allowed you to effectively manage services and activities. Thank you for your feedback regarding mobile admin capabilities, we have forwarded it to our development team to look into potential enhancements. Don't forget to out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Jamie C.
Office Manager in US

Synchroteam has helped our business grow and become more efficient!

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Synchroteam is extremely user friendly. It's easy to set up and edit templates to fit our business. We've been using this software for a little over a year now and it has helped remove multiple steps from the time the customer calls in, getting the information to the technician, and then getting the jobs billed out to the customer. I'm extremely pleased with how much more organized our business is now. Customer service is great too, they are always able to answer questions in an acceptable amount of time.

Cons:

We have a couple guys who enter in the service jobs, but also will go out into the field and complete these jobs. They each have to have a separate user account and are therefor charged per account. It is an inconvenience to not be able to do both under the same user account. Hopefully this will become an option in the future. Still a great product, don't let that stop you from giving it a try.

3 years ago

Thank you Jamie for reviewing Synchroteam¿s field service management software. We are pleased to know the South Central Irrigation team has found our software easy to use, customizable to your needs, and more efficient! We are glad our customer service team has been able to provide assistance when needed, and will add your request for consolidating accounts for service reps in office and on the road to our potential features list. In the meantime, check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Lucas L.
National Service Manager in UK
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 Employees

How Synchroteam change our lives

5 3 years ago

Comments: My Department is totally paperless now! .All our job orders, documentation outbounds and inbounds are in actual time, making us flexible and efficient. This reduces customer assets downtime and decreases the MTTR. Dont work more...Work smart.

Pros:

- Simplicity - Functionality - Continuous development - Amazing price! - Self-serving platform I investigated 90% of the market on this type of software and Synchrotem is the best at keeping my department running efficiently and paperless.

Cons:

I will add some Asset management features like: - Recording meters readings - Set up alarms with this readings - Save under sites the old report on all the mobile engineers' tablets soon these been "validated" on the back office. - At the moment I can create Customer job report, will be great have one job report for the Customer and another for internal usage where all the information can be seen.

3 years ago

Thank you Lucas for your review. We are happy to know Synchroteam¿s field service management solution has been life changing for the M & N Electrical team. We are glad you are taking advantage of paperless invoicing, and that our software has allowed your team to be more flexible and efficient. We appreciate your input on feature requests and look forward to constantly improving our product for our customers. If you haven¿t already, check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

John K.
Field Services Ops Manager in US

Overall Good. Nice to see aesthetic and time keeping updates.

4 4 years ago

Pros:

1) Reporting options are good. 2) Auto-Refresh is nice. 3) The fact that the mobile app is pretty solid is a win for my group.

Cons:

My team services over 1300 conference rooms for one client as Customers in STeam. 1) Would like to have the option to bundle multiple Customers to one Site or Building. Currently a Customer can be assigned to multiple site, which does not help us. If I have to change/edit an address for multiple customers (conference rooms), it has to be done one by one. If multiple customers could be a part of a Building group, then edits, reporting, and more granular reports could be generated. 2) Would like a more robust inventory./asset management area in STeam, to be able to track status changes/dates, add/used/removed dates, etc. 3) Actual GPS map capture looks CRAZY! 4) Currency format creates unnecessary need for edits when exported to excel; have option to export without "USD" .

4 years ago

Thank you for your review John! We are pleased to hear that Synchroteam¿s reporting, time tracking feature, and mobile app has benefitted the AVI-SPL team. We appreciate your feedback regarding the customer building/ site relationship, as well as enhancing the inventory management, GPS, and currency functionalities. Feel free to reach out to our support team on how to make these current modules work best for your business, and make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Manager, Implementation Department in US
Telecommunications, 51-200 Employees

Really easy to use - intuitive design. Missing some functionality that would help.

4 4 years ago

Comments: Much better scheduling, ease of use. Really easy for all levels within our organization to see and arrange jobs. Doesn't have to take a lot of thought.

Pros:

Ease of Use, design, GUI - mobility features. We really enjoy having the mapping function available, and having technicians with the ability to see what roles & jobs they can perform. Very easy to get the job into the right hands.

Cons:

Still designing some functions for it - can't have in-field techs make some of the necessary changes to orders, have to have a dispatcher type role to fulfill it.

4 years ago

Thank you for your honest feedback- we are pleased to hear that the scheduling, mapping, and technician roles are successfully allowing your company to get the job into the right hands. Please reach out to our support team to resolve your issue regarding updates made by in-field technicians. Also, check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Dana elena M.
Operations Manager in United Arab Emirates
Used the Software for: Not provided

our team and our clients like the software. it is pretty easy to understand how to use it.

4 6 years ago

Comments: easy to use, i would recommend it. i like the fact that it constantly improving. there are few things I'm looking forward to be implemented: 1. service contract with SLA
2. reports on SLA met or not met
3. recurring scheduling which can already be assign to service technician
4. report on activities
5. reports per clients and type of clients
6. every time i revise a report all the previous data related to jobs is not showing in the report.
these is my feedback. from my technicians, their only issue is the synchronizing which can take up to 30 min even with good coverage. thank you for listening!

4 years ago

Thank you Dana Elena for your feedback! We are pleased to hear the employees and clients of German Imaging Technologies Dubai find Synchroteam¿s software easy to use. We appreciate your requests for enhancements on reporting and synchronizing. Please check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) to see the recent updates we have made to improve scheduling/ time tracking, our new mobile application features that help technicians while on the job, and other important releases. Our support (https://support.synchroteam.com/) is also available to answer any process related questions, issues you may be facing, or other suggestions for improvements!

Steven H.
Owner in US
Construction, 2-10 Employees

The support staff is awesome and provides great support as needed. The software is pretty straight forward

5 4 years ago

Comments: schedule all my crews keeps track of jobs upcoming and past.

Pros:

ease of use and supported with no problems. So far we have been glitch free. The couple of small user type problems The support staff has walked us through them. The pricing structure is very nice. its give and take with service software being you get some advantages with some and less or more with others. Synchroteam is a great software and functions as expected

Cons:

cant think of anything, so if i have to pick something it would be the problem we have if i leave the dashboard open too long then try to add a job it allows me to add it but it wont save, kinda waists time, but i have learned to refresh then add jobs.

4 years ago

Thanks for your review, Steven. We are glad to hear that Heritage Glass & Mirror LLC found Synchroteam our support staff awesome.

Stephen S.
IT in US
Construction, 11-50 Employees

Good Tracker

5 3 years ago

Pros:

Very good form customization and tracking ability

Cons:

slightly hard to get everything just right

3 years ago

Thank you for reviewing Synchroteam Stephen- we are glad our field service management solution has been a satisfactory for the Erlanger Hardware team! We are happy to hear that you have found our form customization and tracking features helpful. We understand every business is unique, and encourage you to reach out to our support team (https://support.synchroteam.com/) to see how we can make Synchroteam fit your business model just right. We also recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.