Filter by:

• Overall

About VidCruiter

It allows you to recruit talented candidates in a timely and cost saving manner by going from 100 resumes to finalists automatically.

Learn more about VidCruiter

Amr S.
Amr S.
CEO in Canada

The best way to recruit

5 5 years ago

Comments: we have been using VidCruiter since 2014, and it saved us a lot of effort and time, we could also see that we were getting better recruits as VidCruiter took the pain out of the process, and left us to concentrate of what really matters (the candidate)

Pros:

- Easy to use - Fully hosted, no need for hardware or any additional software. - The best way to filter candidates - Saves a lot of effort and time compared to traditional methods, and is the best way to recruit from other provinces or countries.

Cons:

Needs a bit of training and getting used to.

4 years ago

Thank you so much Amr, we highly value review comments like this. It's a great feeling that you appreciate VidCruiter hiring platform as the most effective one. Yes, our easy to use platform is one reason why we have the edge as compared to our competitors.

Recruiter in US
Banking, 51-200 Employees

The easiness of use is what sets this product apart from competitors

5 3 years ago

Pros:

This product was very easy to use and the most effective program in conducting video interviews. Recruiting from long distances used to be difficult until this application, now interviewer and interviewee can easily connect without any complications.

Cons:

This product works great, but not many people know about the software. On the plus side it is very easy to make calls and interviewee's don't have problems figuring out how to connect during the interview time.

Terry-ann T.
Recruiting supervisor in Jamaica
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Vidcruiter

5 3 years ago

Comments: I can use this software to service two different countries. Canada and the Caribbean. I can give other members of the company access to the applicant information without giving them full access to the software.

Pros:

Once I post a position here it is posted on Indeed also.

Cons:

Not being able to do a word search from the resume collected.

3 years ago

Hello Terry-Ann, Thank you for the great feedback! We are glad to see that you have been able to leverage our platform for your international hiring needs. It is also awesome to see that you are effectively using the restricted access sharing options to securely share candidate information within your organization. Our platform does have a resume parsing feature that will allow you to search through resumes for specific keywords. We would be more than happy to train you on how to take advantage of this feature. Feel free to reach out to your dedicated Client Success Manager or use the built-in chat feature to coordinate a training with a member of our team. Also feel free to reach out to us at anytime if have additional questions. Thank you again for the great review!

Janet J.
Corporate Recruiter in Canada
Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Vid Cruiter Review

5 5 years ago

Comments: We have been using VidCruiter for almost a year now. We do a lot of recruiting at the front line agent level in Canada and Jamaica. Vid Cruiter has helped us become more efficient by allowing us to have our entire recruiting process in one data base. Everything we need is at our fingertips. Rep was extremely knowledgeable and guided us through the entire set up process. He always had time for us.

Pros:

We get all the information we need from the candidates as opposed to our recruiters doing the pre screening interviews. It saves us a tremendous amount of time. All the information we need is in one spot. Great for profiling.

Camera M.
Associate Recruiter in Jamaica
Telecommunications, 10,000+ Employees

Associate Recruiter

5 3 years ago

Comments: It's a very helpful software to use for work. Simple.

Pros:

It's easy to use. You can always categorize things and do easy searches by different sort categorizes too.

Cons:

It breaks down too often. When you sign in else where it logs you out of where you were before.

3 years ago

Hello Camera, Thank you for the feedback. We're glad that your overall experience has been great. In the past 12 months, our uptime was 99.99%, so we're unsure what breakdowns that you experienced. Feel free to reach out to our Client Success Team to discuss any specific times in more detail. Our goal is to ensure that every user has a seamless experience. We understand that it may be inconvenient when you can't log in concurrently from two separate devices, but this an important part of us offering the industry's highest security standards. Security is a top priority at VidCruiter, which is why measures like this have been implemented. This feature is a great way to prevent someone from using your credentials to perform malicious activities. We also offer clients unlimited user licenses so that users never have to share a login and conflict with each other. Again, feel free to reach out to us if you would like additional help with setting up users and permissions.

Amy B.
Asstitant Director of Teacher Recruitment in US
Education Management, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Vidcruiter Review

5 5 years ago

Comments: Our school network has been using vidcruiter for a little over a year. We have been very pleased with the product. Our applicants have not had a trouble accessing the video interview software. The customer service is an excellent customer and the customizable software to meet all of our needs.

Pros:

Customizable to meet all our needs. Excellent, receptive customer service.

Cons:

None at this time.

4 years ago

We're glad that your school is pleased with our hiring platform. Thanks a lot Amy! We're always here to provide you with the best customer service.

Britnie F.
Talent Manager in US
Education Management, 201-500 Employees

VidCruiter Makes Hiring Easier!

4 5 years ago

Comments: I love being able to see possible candidates before offering them in-person interviews. We can easily customize our questions for the different positions and now watch the responses two times as fast!

4 years ago

Thanks, Britnie, for those kind words. We truly appreciate that. The recruitment process is not easy but with our hiring platform, recruiters will find it easy to select the best among the bunch.

Karen B.
Assistant Recruiter in Canada
Staffing & Recruiting, 501-1,000 Employees

Vidcruiter

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have been using this software since spring of 2016, it has simplified the complete recruiting process, as well as saving a lot of paper. Very user friendly, and dependable.

Pros:

dependability and the formatting, it is very well laid out.

Cons:

I really could not complain about anything.

Dorrian K.
recruitment coordinator in US
Education Management, 5,001-10,000 Employees

Pleasure doing business with you

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have found VidCruiter easy to use and navigate. Our candidates have reported a pleasant experience. I have always received great customer support.

Pros:

saves time

Cons:

lack of personal touch with candidates

4 years ago

It's also our pleasure working with you, Dorrian, and thank you so much for the kind words towards VidCruiter. We'll surely continue to provide the best customer support for you.

Alyssa I.
Used the Software for: Not provided

VidCruiter has made our worlds 10x easier!

4 5 years ago

Comments: We initially joined VidCruiter as a way to expand the amount of candidates that we're able to consider and allow for candidates who might have weaker candidates initially to be considered. What we've gained from using VidCruiter is a more accurate and insightful read on candidates by being able to see their face and hear their voice. This has impacted both our recruitment team and the hiring manager that we work with. They have LOVED getting to know candidates in a way that feels more personal to them through the use of VidCruiter.

4 years ago

Thanks, Alyssa! Yes, at VidCruiter we want to make the recruiters world a lot easier. We understand that time is gold, we make sure that your time is only used to look at the best candidates to join your organization.

Chris F.
Used the Software for: Not provided

VidCruiter is easy go-to-Video Interviewing interface

5 5 years ago

Comments: VidCruiter is has been an interface that makes tracking and sharing video interviews from applicants extremely easy with our hiring managers. It allows for candidates to complete interviews at a time that is most convenient for them while allowing us to get the information we need in moving along the recruiting process.

Pros:

It is user friendly and help finding information is easy.

Cons:

Creating reports and uploading and downloading attachments.

4 years ago

Thanks for the compliment Chris! Our platform was designed to make your recruiting tasks easier and time efficient as well.

Candice V.
COO in
Management Consulting, 501-1,000 Employees

Great bang for your buck

5 5 years ago

Comments: VidCruiter was a game changer for us as we scaled from one market to 20 in 2 years. Support was great in getting us up and running quickly and over time as we have questions.

Pros:

Flexible software. Good value. Great support.

Cons:

Applicant side interface could be more "slick." Reports could be more robust.

Scott S.

Very good platform

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have been very happy using Vidcruiter. They have extremely good customer service, and their platform is very robust.

Pros:

Their platform is very robust It integrates video interviewing They have nice landing pages for applications It allows you to easily have multiple users accessing the platform.

Cons:

There can sometimes be minor technical issues, and it can take a little long to learn how to use.

4 years ago

You're welcome, Scott, glad to hear that you're happy with using VidCruiter!

Managing Partner in Canada

From a Recruiter

4 6 years ago

Comments: We choose VidCruiter over others because of the personal attention and straight forward answers received from the team while we were searching. Setting up was quick and easy and our clients and candidates have found the site easy to use as well. It has really saved us time and added value to our services.

4 years ago

Thank you very much, Andrea, for that great feedback. To save time hiring the best candidate is one of the main goals here at VidCruiter. We'll always be there to help the recruiters.

Danika D.

Helps get the job done

4 5 years ago

Comments: I have been using VidCruiter for about a year now, and have never really used a platform like it before. It's great for making the prescreen process easier and organizing your applicants, but due to a lack of some functions, it can be a tedious process sorting through everything. Overall though, it helps get the job done.

4 years ago

We truly appreciate your review, Danika. To help get the job done the easiest way is one of the reasons why VidCruiter is here today.

Managing Partner in
Staffing & Recruiting, 2-10 Employees

We are very pleased

4 6 years ago

Comments: Our recruiting firm has been using Vidcruiter for six months and it has really added value to our clients and our candidates. The customer support and technical support is awesome.

4 years ago

Thanks for the review Andrea! Glad to hear we added value to your great organization!

Karla L.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Great Software! Easy to use!

5 5 years ago

Comments: I have enjoyed using Vidcruiter for the past three years. I use Vidcruiter on a daily basis and it is super easy to use. I also feel that our candidates find it easy to use and the customer service team is always willing to help our candidates out if they have questions. Would highly recommend.

4 years ago

We appreciate your kind words towards us Karla. At VidCruiter, our team is always ready to give their 100 %!

Camesha J.
Director of Talent Recruitment in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

Useful and streamlines my process

4 7 years ago

Comments: Need more customizable reports. For example, I would like to create a report that will show where (school locations,) where each applicant has applied in one report (i.e. John Doe, KIPP Durham, KIPP Gaston Primary and KIPP Halifax).

4 years ago

A big thank you, Camesha, for your feedback and for considering VidCruiter a useful hiring platform.

Erin T.

Thanks Vidcruiter!

5 5 years ago

Comments: super customer service, very responsive team, help to problem solve and find solutions that meet our needs

4 years ago

You're welcome, Erin! Providing fast customer service is very important to us. We all know that time is money, so we always want to offer the best solution in a timely manner.

Patrick F.
Used the Software for: Not provided

Vidcruiter is huge for us

5 5 years ago

Comments: Reduces the time it takes to evaluate a candidate and keeps things very organized dealing with thousands of applicants.

4 years ago

Thank you Patrick for that wonderful review. We can assure you that we will continue to provide the best solutions in the world of recruitment.

Jennifer H.
Lead, Workforce Planning & Organizational Development in Canada
Public Policy

Great Screening Tool

5 6 years ago

Pros:

The product is easy to navigate, the orientation/training provided is good and customer support throughout is excellent. And, the product has the capacity to make previously manual tasks (such as contacting references) automated.

Cons:

I can't think of anything I didn't like about this product and vendor.

Curent user

Love Vidcruiter

5 9 years ago

Comments: I wanted to let you know that I absolutely love VidCruiter. It saves me so much time from going through resumes and pre-screening, its crazy. Thank you so much for sharing this idea with us.

4 years ago

Thank you for the review! We are delighted to hear that you have enjoyed our product!

Vanessa J.
Vanessa J.
Talent Acquisition - Specializing in Diversity Recruitment in US
Education Management, 51-200 Employees

K-12 School -- it works for us

4 5 years ago

Comments: We are a network of charter schools in Philadelphia. Our recruitment team uses VidCruiter software in conjunction with Salesforce. We signed up for VidCruiter so that we could free up recruiter time during phone interviews. We were limited in the number of people that we could conduct phone interviews with, so our process relied very heavily on resume screening. VidCruiter has allowed us to interview FAR more people and to consider people seriously beyond a resume. Candidates enjoy the flexibility in scheduling and the ability to re-record their answers. As a recruiter, it is nice to reserve phone interviews for critical roles or follow up questions.

Pros:

Customer support is amazing. Delightful, really. Replies are fast and issues are resolved quickly. It is very much a selling point that has allowed us to renew for the last couple of years.

Cons:

Occasionally, video load time lags both as a reviewer and for candidate participants. I'm not sure why. As a reviewer, this means it takes me a bit longer than I'd like to watch a video because it will stream the first few seconds and I have to keep pausing it to let it buffer. I am confident that it isn't my internet connection because I can easily enjoy Netflix and YouTube without this issue. The way of creating positions and adding questions to positions is a more time consuming than I'd like. For me, this is where I lean on the support team who graciously create positions for me in what seems like lightening speed.

4 years ago

Thank you very much for that in-depth review, Vanessa! As we continue to innovate and seek ways to become better, reviews like these help us achieve this. We are glad that you have taken full advantage of our great support team and hope to continue our partnership for many more years!

Chris R.
Regional Consultant in
Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 Employees

Canadian Track and Field Championships - 2014

5 6 years ago

Comments: We contacted Vidruiter to help us transition from a paper only volunteer application process to an online application process. We knew were going to get hundreds of applications as this was the second year in a row for us hosting the event. The online platform we that VidCruiter developed in very close collaboration with us was superb.

Pros:

As Chair of the Volunteer recruitment and accreditation committee (and a volunteer myself), it was very important to me that I be able to manage the information from the applications and that it be as automated as possible. The product they developed achieved this in spades and I was able to focus more on the volunteer's experience and assistant the rest of the committee rather than staying on top of all the paper. Working with the staff at VidCruiter was a very positive experience and they grasped what we needed while coming up with their own innovations that were really helpful. Response time on questions was very good and I can honestly say that I always got an answer quickly.

4 years ago

Hi, Chris! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our partnership as well! Thank you for the review!

Jonathan R.
Director of Recruitment in US
Used the Software for: Not provided

VidCruiter has become indispensable.

4 6 years ago

Comments: For the most part, candidates report VidCruiter is easy to use. There are of course issues with platforms and software every now and then, but these are a minority of cases, and customer support is so excellent that I don't feel these cases are a detriment to our hiring goals. Every case is solved expediently. I especially appreciate that customer support will call my candidates directly, so the responsibility for solving the issue is on VidCruiter and not my candidates or me. In this arena, Remy deserves praise. When I call for help, he almost always answers the phone, and when he doesn't, I get a return call promptly. He's always courteous and clear, even when my questions belie human error or lack of understanding on my part. Principals love VidCruiter, specifically the video interview and the references. 1. Video interview -- Last year, our initial screen was a phone screen conducted by me. I would share my notes and ratings with our five principals for them to decide whether they wanted to use their limited and precious time to schedule a phone interview. This year, we use the VidCruiter video interview in place of the initial phone screen. My principals report that they feel much more confident moving forward to phone interviews based on the video interview. They also report that there have been far fewer "dud" phone interviews this year than last year, meaning the video interview has provided far more useful information than our phone screens last year. 2. References -- Last year, one of the principals would call each reference, take notes, and share written notes with the other principals. This year, all 5 principals can read each reference's words directly. The potency of the references is greatly augmented. Also, I'm able to ensure that all references have been collected by a certain date/time, so we're able to make hiring decisions much more quickly than before, when we had to wait to catch references on the phone.

6 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. I know we fixed all the issues you had before and I hope we are providing you with a great hiring experience. We appreciate your feedback as always.